Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Admin
Forum Administrator

Saint Kitts and Nevis
114 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2001 :  14:50:13  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Birth CERTIFICATES = Fictional Entities

Firstly, there is a vast legal difference between a State issued "BIRTH CERTIFICATE - CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH" and a "Certified copy of a live birth". A CERTIFICATE, as used today, is not lawfully the same as a certified copy. A BIRTH CERTIFICATE is issued by the State to conform with federal requirements under the purported necessity of 'vital statistics'. In Florida State, the Florida Department of Health (a/k/a HRS), Office of Vital Statistics, issues these statutory CERTIFICATES. The names are spelled in all capital letters and conform to federal 'law' regulations.

Prior to the 1860's, the only certification of a birth came from the church, not the State or government. The church required two Christian witnesses to attest to, by their signatures and seals, the birth, be it a live birth or a stillborn birth. The church viewed that living or dead, the birth was to be attested to under affirmation before God.

-----------------------------------

Click the blue floppy icon above to view/print the entire article.
The file is in Adobe PDF format, so you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. To download the FREE Adobe Reader, go to http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

Click the blue floppy icon below to view/print the sample form regarding a live Christian Birth.

Admin
Forum Administrator

Saint Kitts and Nevis
114 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2001 :  16:59:07  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Asseveration of Christian Birth

Click the blue floppy disc icon to view the original file in Adobe PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. To download the FREE Adobe Reader, go to http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
Go to Top of Page

veritas_quaestio

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2001 :  19:14:13  Show Profile  Visit veritas_quaestio's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I sent an edited version of the first letter to the vital statistics office of the state in which I was born about 30 days ago and have received no reply. So, I chose to call the office. After some discussion, the voice on the other end informed me that there is a Record of Live Birth in the system's database. He called it "the registration form from the hospital" and asked me if I was adopted. I did not answer him directly. He proceeded to tell that he could send me some information on the steps to open the sealed original documents if I was, in fact, adopted. I would then receive the 'original' birth certificate. I stated that I wanted the Record of Live Birth and not some other birth certificate. He said that those records are not issued and will send the information packet.

Herein is the problem. 1. How do I get this record, copy, original or otherwise? A Freedom of Information Act request? 2. Why is this not issued? 3. Do I need to get it? The record, I assume, contains signatures of those present at my birth. Assuming that those who were there, are still alive, couldn't I simply retreive their notarized signatures and/or affadavit's? In effect, I would have my own evidence of my birth's geography.

Peace be with you.

Go to Top of Page

Admin
Forum Administrator

Saint Kitts and Nevis
114 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2001 :  19:34:36  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Veritas,

It appears that you were legally adopted by what you have implied. Please correct me if this is not the case. If this is so, then they tend to play games with the original Record of Birth issued by the hospital. If you know where you were born and what date, you can do a personal search of the hospital records and ascertain which record may apply to you. Birth records are public information.

If you can find out who the witnesses were to your live birth, then you could also have them sign affidavits based on ecclesiasticl law attesting to their personal knowledge that you were born on....

Hope this helps you a little. Your explanation was somewhat vague, so perhaps you being a bit more specific will help the readers be able to reply with more specifics.

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err. - Mark 12:27
Go to Top of Page

veritas_quaestio

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2001 :  13:45:42  Show Profile  Visit veritas_quaestio's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you for your offer of help. The man I spoke to yesterday was/is under the impression that I was adopted. To my knowledge, I am not legally adopted, however, I have reason to believe differently. Of course, one could infer that 'the state' has 'adopted' me by implication of what the birth certificate may represent.

I've discovered a parallel with the certification for automobile records held by the state. They have the the original record of my live birth and they issue a certificate of birth. They also have the original record from the automobile's manufacturer and issue a certificate of title. It seems that they hold the records in trust and certify their existance.

I've contacted the hospital and they report that they do not keep any records past 10 years old. So it appears that the hospital does not have this particular record, but if birth records are public information, held by the state, I should be able to access them in some form or other. Nonetheless, my request has been ignored by mail and denied by phone.

The larger one's thoughts, the smaller one's prison and I painfully scratch at the bars.

Go to Top of Page

v_q

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2002 :  19:24:21  Show Profile  Visit v_q's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It seems that I will be issued another birth certificate. This one is "supposed" to be the original. But, nonetheless, it is still the certificate and not the actual record. In my searches, I have discovered something that might be of help, not only to me, but to others also.

I have come across a type of Freedom Of Information Act request in common law form. The logic is that all records of the government are, in fact, records of the people and all general records belong to 'the people' in general. Whereas, specific records belong to specific people - in my case, specifically me :)

Whatever you see, and whatever you touch, that is God.

Go to Top of Page

Cowboy

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2002 :  14:34:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tried clicking on the floppy but it didn't work, so I couldn't read the article.

I believe there is a UCC form you can fill out to put a lien on your "straw man"

JN 17:17

---posted by Moderator on 8 June 2002---

You must be registered to download articles. If you are registered with the ECC and the article doesn't appear, then you must allow java scripts and cookies to be able to access this site through your browser.

The UCC scam is just that, a worldly scam to entrap the Good and Lawful Christian Man. Go to http://ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=56 for more info on this.

Edited by - All4Him on 08 Jun 2002 09:52:07
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2002 :  15:46:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The problem with ALL RECORDS OF THE STATE, is that THEY BELONG TO THE STATE. And THE STATE is under NO OBLIGATION to give them to anyone. They do give them away, however, to promote the ILLUSION of accessibility.

Ulitmately, WE KNOW WHO WE ARE IF WE LIVE UNDER GOD'S LAW. OUR IDENTITY IS FROM HIM AND IN HIM. It is THE STATE that requires "proof" such as ID, birth certificates, licenses, etc., etc.

Under Common Law, we are not required to give "proof" FOR ANY REASON. HOWEVER, you better be exremely well-versed in THE LAW. For if there is one thing that THE STATE holds us accountable to -- it is THE LETTER OF THE LAW.

[edited by Moderator]

However, we are getting enmeshed in Caesar's Law when we do this, so BEWARE! You must have a VERY GOOD REASON for doing this -- and be completely dedicated to following it through -- else THE SYSTEM will skin you alive and hang you by your hair to dry.

God Bless,
George

Edited by - All4Him on 08 Jun 2002 09:47:23
Go to Top of Page

Cowboy

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2002 :  08:40:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought I had read somewhere that the Birth certificate names were in all
CAPS, to coincide with the corporate name, however I looked at mine and it was in upper/lower case ?

Go to Top of Page

Shiloh

USA
69 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2002 :  02:10:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cowboy,
Is yours a Birth Certificate or a Certificate of Birth? The first being issued by the DEPARTMENT OF THE CENSUS(or STATE) which means you are "owed". The second being the one being issued by the Hospital or the Office of Vital Statisics simply meaning "you were born".
Depending on your age, you might have been lucky to not have been issued the STATE Birth Certificate.

At least this is what information I have been able to come about. I was born in the Year of our Lord Nineteen Hundred sixty eight and was issued the State issued Birth Certificate.

Shiloh

Shiloh
Go to Top of Page

cinder

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2002 :  23:05:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I myself went through a huge deal with getting a CA state certified copy of my birth certificate, it took a little over a year, First of all in some states it is a recorded of live birth, others it is a birth certificate, depending on the state it will be called different things. What I found is as long as you now what county you were born in and have the correct names and dates, if you call a bonded career service in the town that the states vital records office is in you can pay them to walk into the building and request the certificate in person if you can not be there your self then have them next day air it to you. Now if you are using it for the purpose of gaining back you severity the important thing is, it have the sate filling number. The certificate is important but what you are after is the filling number that is the key

Jim

Go to Top of Page

Cowboy

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2002 :  09:13:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shiloh,
I'll have to check on that, I didn't realize there were two, I believe mine is the one that comes from the Town clerk's office.

What are the distinctions between them ?

Go to Top of Page

esther
Occasional Poster

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2003 :  17:34:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
has anybody "deleted" their "birth certificate" from the beast archives, then traveled outside u.s. borders and then returned back into the country? are there any hassles/pointers to report? thanks! in HIM
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2003 :  22:19:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cinder

I myself went through a huge deal with getting a CA state certified copy of my birth certificate, it took a little over a year, First of all in some states it is a recorded of live birth, others it is a birth certificate, depending on the state it will be called different things. What I found is as long as you now what county you were born in and have the correct names and dates, if you call a bonded career service in the town that the states vital records office is in you can pay them to walk into the building and request the certificate in person if you can not be there your self then have them next day air it to you. Now if you are using it for the purpose of gaining back you severity the important thing is, it have the sate filling number. The certificate is important but what you are after is the filling number that is the key
Jim

Why is the "filing number" the key? My birth certificate says: Certificate Transcript of Birth, and my name is spelled in upper and lower case letters.

My county recorder won't file any of my Affidavits. They said they only file documents related to real estate, ficticious business names, death, and birth certificates if I was born in that county.

So, how do I make Caesar address the sovereign if my name on my BC is in upper and lower case letters?

Edited by - Livefree on 20 May 2003 22:20:44
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2003 :  01:29:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The filing number is the corporation number of the unincorporated corporation which is the "person" which is what we call the strawman.

Look at the definitions section of Executive Order 6260.

Lewis

Edited by - Lewish on 21 May 2003 01:32:24
Go to Top of Page

DanielJacob
Advanced Member

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2003 :  10:10:43  Show Profile  Visit DanielJacob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lewis,

Forgive me, an unincorporated corporation? Does that make sense? Is there a better definition that we need?

Peace brother.
Go to Top of Page

godslawissupreme

Canada
30 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2003 :  13:14:06  Show Profile  Visit godslawissupreme's Homepage  Send godslawissupreme an ICQ Message  Click to see godslawissupreme's MSN Messenger address  Send godslawissupreme a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Dear fellow Brothers & Sisters,
I appeal to you that it seems to me that the churches of the United States have been under bondage due to the Internal Revenue Code 501C3 of Title 26 of the United States Code and the CFR's Also.
We must maintain our intregrity to withstand these Evil Forces.
Besides they now have all your personal information on file at these Churches too.
Jesus Died only of what he knew to be a Fact of Frauds and thats why he dies four our Sins.
Because He knew that we are next to be taken and Robbed of your Heritage.

Any Questions in reference to my statements please feel free to reply back to me.
NOTE: DANIEL 5:27 states this "Thou are Weighed in the Balances, and Art Found Wanting"
Answer to the question? we are seeking for the Real and True God Correct, and the Devil and
his organization has All of US Pinned Down for their Usage and we are stuck till WeGet Our
StrawMan Back in Our Control.
NOTE : Luke 11:52 " Woe Unto you Lawyers! For Ye have Taken Away the Key of Knowledge:
Ye entered not in Yourselves, and Then That Were Entering in Ye Hindered"
Be Blessed Everyday That You Now Know the Truth, and Please whatever You do follow Christs Laws
First.
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2003 :  17:58:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When a bond is sent to a creditor or tax agency, what do they do with that bond? Do they send it to the treasury and then the treasury honors it because you have a Birth certificate on file? Does the bond have anything to do with your Birth Certificate?

Someone posted the question below on another message forum but no one has answered it. I'm curious for the answer because I will be sending a bond to the FTB soon and would like to know what happens to it when they get it. Does it have anything to do with birth certificates, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The "redemption process" advocates contend that via our birth
certificates, we have pledged our bodies and the labor of our
lifetimes to those creditors who hold these birth certificates; in
essence, our labor is commerce according to this theory. The purchase
of these birth certificates is allegedly performed in Washington, DC.

However, at this place where federal law clearly applies, federal law
declares via 15 USC, §17, that "The labor of a human being is not a
commodity or article of commerce." Does this "redemption" argument not
plainly conflict with federal law?
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2003 :  20:17:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Livefree,

It is not the Birth Certificate that is of value. It is the Application for Birth Certificate that has value. It was created by the county in which one is born. Then the county sends it to the state. The state collects a bunch of them and forwards them to the Department of Commerce in D.C. From their, they are used as investment instruments. If you have a relatively new copy of your Birth Certificate, you may find a red number on the back side. This is the registration number of the Bond which was created against your Birth Certificate and sold into the international investment market.

Now to your first question. If you properly understand the redemption process, then you already know the answer to your question. Since you asked, I assume you do not understand it. If you don't understand it, how do you expect to be able to issue a bond and not have Federal Agents come knocking on your door with an arrest warrant for issueing a fictious Treasury Instrument? You may wish to review OCC Alert 2003-0505 before proceeding.

Progressing on, if you have all of the proper documentation filed with all of the proper agencies, then when you bond arrives at the FTB, they will send it to the IRS. The CID of the IRS will investigate to see that you indeed have done all of the necessary steps to be able to issue a bond. If so, then what happens is they issue a tax credit to the FTB in the amount of the bond. The IRS is the bookkeepers of all of this stuff and are responsible for seeing that no one gets by without having "redeemed" themselves.

I hope this is helpful.

Peace to all,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2003 :  20:25:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, by the way, I forgot to add that 15 USC §17 doesn't apply to voluntary indentured servitude.

Didn't you know you volunteered?

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2003 :  20:31:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YES! Thank you, that was very helpful, Lewis.

Where can I read the OCC Alert 2003-0505?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000