Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2003 :  21:08:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a search for the 2003-0505 document and nothing came up. http://www.occ.treas.gov/queryhit.htm
Go to Top of Page

blessedbeyondwords1

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2003 :  21:34:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can the asservation of Christian birth be used by anyone? even a strawman? Who do I have to turn it into? and what are these seals?

byw1
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2003 :  14:21:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Livefree,

Well, they have renumbered it. It is now listed as Alert 2003-7. Here is a link where you can download it.

http://www.occ.treas.gov/altlst03.htm It is the document dated 05/05/2003.

Please realize that this alert is carefully worded so as to confuse and mislead. But, it will give you an idea of where "THEY" are coming at you from.

Peace to all,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2003 :  14:26:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi blessedbeyondwords1,

Can someone who is not a Christian claim to have given a Christian birth?

Can a fictious being, i.e. the strawman have a birth?

I offer these questions for quidance,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

blessedbeyondwords1

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2003 :  14:35:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am confused... so a strawman is someone who is not a Believer? We are Believers - you had better believe it anyway

Our youngest has not been registered w/ the state, her birth hasn't... and we don't really want to get a birth certificate. We are still under the system though. So my question is - if we are still in 'the system' can we still use the asservation of birth? and what are the seals mentioned in the document?

byw1
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2003 :  21:31:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I don't have the answer to the seals. Not having ever had children of my own, I have not had an occassion to learn about it.

A strawman, your name in all capital letters is an unincorporated corporation. So defined in Executive Order 6260 of Aug., 1933. A strawman is a "person" as so defined in that order. A "person" in the legalize is not a living soul. If a "person" is not a living soul, can a person be a Believer? I think not. Therefore, neither can a strawman.

I hope that helps with the confusion.

Peace to you in our Lord,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

blessedbeyondwords1

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2003 :  17:13:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Recently found out I am pregnant with our newest blessing. We don't want to do birth certificate... but everything I have been reading (probably reading in the wrong places) says that the only form of ID acceptable is birth certificate, SSN etc. (i'm in MN) Do the states still accept the family bible entry? and do I need a seperate bible for each child, so they can take it with them when they leave home?
Go to Top of Page

God is Love

uSA
53 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2003 :  12:43:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Loving greetings!

My very best and kindest wishes and regards to you all!

I have a question that I hope someone here has the answer to.

My question is: what does it mean if one's alleged birth state does not have record of one's birth?

Agape,

Paul

"We now know that the unborn child is an aware, reacting human being who from the sixth month on (and perhaps even earlier) leads an active emotional life."----The Secret Life of the Unborn Child
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2004 :  14:29:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by God is Love

Loving greetings!

My question is: what does it mean if one's alleged birth state does not have record of one's birth?

Agape,

Paul

Does your mother have a copy of it? If she never received a copy from the State Dept of Vital Statistics, then maybe the hospital never processed the paperwork for it--then you'd have to call the hospital.
Go to Top of Page

God is Love

uSA
53 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2004 :  15:26:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
>>>>Does your mother have a copy of it? If she never received a copy from the State >>>>Dept of Vital Statistics, then maybe the hospital never processed the paperwork >>>>for it--then you'd have to call the hospital.

No, she doesn't. The state and county have no record of it. The hospital where I was born burned down some time after my birth, all records were lost.

"We now know that the unborn child is an aware, reacting human being who from the sixth month on (and perhaps even earlier) leads an active emotional life."----The Secret Life of the Unborn Child
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2004 :  16:24:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Here is what I found when I did a search in google for "no birth certificate"

If you do NOT have a previous U.S. passport or a certified birth certificate, you will need:

Letter of No Record Issued by the State (Department of Health or Vital Statistics) with your name, date of birth, which years were searched for a birth record and that there is no birth certificate on file for you.

AND as many of the following as possible:
- baptismal certificate
- hospital birth certificate
- census record
- certificate of circumcision
- early school record
- family bible record
- doctor's record of post-natal care

NOTES:
- These documents must be early public records showing the date and place of birth, preferably created within the first five years of your life
- You may also submit an Affidavit of Birth, form DSP-10A, from an older blood relative, i.e., a parent, aunt, uncle, sibling, who has personal knowledge of your birth. It must be notarized or have the seal and signature of the acceptance agent.
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2004 :  16:33:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What if Birth certificate is not available?

In cases where the birth certificate record is unavailable from the authorities, then a sworn affidavit by either of the parents is required. In case they are no longer alive, then any close relative (like uncle, or a close family friend) older than the applicant may provide such affidavit.

This affidavit must be accompanied with a certificate of Non availability or No record of the birth certificate from the concern distt. office/government authority.

If the affidavit is provided by the relative, it must state the relationship with the applicant, how well the person/deponent knows the applicant, date and place of the applicant's birth, names of both the parents, and any other related facts.

Requirements in brief:

1. Non Availability Certificate from the Municipality/Government authority of the place where the applicant was born. It should state/confirm that the birth record/certificate does not or no longer exists.

2. Affidavit.

Note: This affidavit does not have a unique format identified by INS, hence different attorneys may have different layouts.

A sample affidavit (by Applicant's mother)

AFFIDAVIT

I, (mother's) last name (maiden name) first name, wife of (spouse) last name first name, being duly sworn, do depose and make the following statements:

1. I was born in place of birth, State, Country on Date Of Birth.

2. I am married to (spouse) last name first name on date (of their marriage).

3. I am the mother of (your) last name first name and (your father's) last name first name is his/her father.

4. (Your) last name first name was born on date (of birth in MM/DD/YYYY) at time (of birth am/pm) in City, State, Country.

Signature:
Date:

N O T A R Y

Go to Top of Page

God is Love

uSA
53 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2004 :  15:58:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the information.

I believe my question actually was: what does it mean if one's alleged birth state does not have record of one's birth? What is the significance? Advantages, disadvantages, etc.? I have read varying theories about the significance of a record of birth. Some say it is a title over your juristic person. Others say it is meaningless without the acceptance of benefits from state. I'm curious what you all think about the significance of a certificate of birth?

Agape,

Paul

Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2004 :  20:44:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only so-called advantage to having a birth certificate is that you can volunteer for an SSN. You can't volunteer for an SSN if you have no birth certificate. At least not nowadays.

If you were issued an SSN without a birth certificate it still doesn't mean anything because the SSN is all the government needs to claim its property.

No birth certificate = no SSN and no SSN = no government privileges such as: driver's license, employment, grants, unemployment insurance, SS benefits, MediCal or voting.

So, you are only lucky if you have been able to survive without an SSN. However, I wouldn't think you are so lucky if all you have been doing is "surviving".

Edited by - Livefree on 04 Jan 2004 20:52:36
Go to Top of Page

Cornerstone Foundation
Advanced Member

uSA
254 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2004 :  16:11:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To Any and All Willing To Help:

We have been contacted by a young couple whose first child is being born today.

They do not want their child to have a state issued BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

The hospital personnel are putting alot of pressure on the expectant parents to sign papers....They are also reading them the state statutes.

Any information and suggestions you have will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, for giving this your attention.

Marty

P.S. We are reading the information posted at this site while we await your reply.

Edited by - Cornerstone Foundation on 09 Feb 2005 15:45:26
Go to Top of Page

DanielJacob
Advanced Member

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2004 :  17:02:29  Show Profile  Visit DanielJacob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Marty,

Tell them to stand their ground. Do not sign anything unless they have read it completely and/or marked out anything that they don't like. Tell them to tell the staffers that they have faith based confiction against enumeration of their offspring. If the hospital says they can't leave without signing the papers. Tell them to say fine, we'll just call the police and file kidnapping charges.

Peace to all...
Go to Top of Page

Cornerstone Foundation
Advanced Member

uSA
254 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2004 :  18:51:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do parents have to sign a state application for BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

We have been told that anything that requires a signature is voluntary.

Edited by - Cornerstone Foundation on 16 Jan 2004 20:43:52
Go to Top of Page

Cornerstone Foundation
Advanced Member

uSA
254 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2004 :  18:53:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where can we get a sample copy of an Affidavit of Live Birth for a young couple whose first child is being born today?
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2004 :  18:59:00  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cornerstone Foundation

We have been told that anything that requires asignature is voluntary.

No, they do NOT have to sign any STATE BC Application form, just as they do NOT have to sign any Social Security forms the hospital administration may insist upon. The parents can request from the hospital administrator a copy of the hospital's "Record of Live Birth" (usually signed by the physician and a nurse witness) which all hospitals are required to submit to the STATE. That hospital birth record is sufficient for proof of birth in any nation and even for U.S. of America passport applications.

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err. - Mark 12:27
Go to Top of Page

Cornerstone Foundation
Advanced Member

uSA
254 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2004 :  20:35:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bondservant

quote:
Originally posted by Cornerstone Foundation

We have been told that anything that requires asignature is voluntary.

No, they do NOT have to sign any STATE BC Application form, just as they do NOT have to sign any Social Security forms the hospital administration may insist upon.

The parents can request from the hospital administrator a copy of the hospital's "Record of Live Birth" (usually signed by the physician and a nurse witness).........

Question No. 1: Won't the mother and father also be asked to sign the "Record of Live Birth"?

Question No. 2: If the mother and/or father do sign the hospital's "Record of Live Birth" form...won't that form be forwarded to the COUNTY/ then to the STATE/ to create the fictional STRAWBABY/ whose BIRTH CERTIFICATE will be sent to the U. S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE to be used as collateral in financial transactions?

Thank you for the feedback.

Marty

snip

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err. - Mark 12:27

Edited by - Cornerstone Foundation on 18 Jan 2004 14:11:33
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000