New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yardstick

USA
52 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2006 :  10:38:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
28 USC 1502-1611

Has anyone done any research into this legislation?

here is a related link:

http://www.losthorizons.com/Forum/_disc13/000003fe.htm

follow the thread by clicking the "next" link once you are there.

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2006 :  11:53:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is actually 28 USC 1602-1611.

If you read it carefully, you will see that it does not apply to anyone who can be labelled as being a UNITED STATES citizen.

Thus, the "person of the defendant, the vessel" is not able to make a claim of immunity under this statute.

As a Man on the Land, I have acquired the full effects of this statute.

Peace to you all,

Lewis Vincent

Edited by - Lewish on 17 Mar 2006 11:54:32
Go to Top of Page

lcheson

uSA
20 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2006 :  19:52:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewis Vincent, I am quite interested in steps towards acquiring the formality of Man on the Land status. Here, I also presume to impose upon previous posts where you mentioned the 4 steps to freedom. Although I would place myself in Man on the Land status by virtue of my God given breath, I say 'formality' as it applies to those that swim about the seas of commerce. Those that give teeth to fiction by banging on one's door to demand their pound of flesh.

For a brief introduction, in light of this stranger entering the house, I am a new participant on this forum and I have long sought Truth as it applies to my inhabitance in a Man's Law world. It has taken me year upon year to fully realize who I am in the world, and I am now beginning to undertake what specific steps, if any, may be prudent to accurately effect that I am not who 'they' think I am.

Perhaps the ferocity of the sharks that swim to and fro is directly proportional to an increased awareness that I need no permission to be who I am. However, I find that my prior habits of swimming amongst and feeding these sharks requires repentance, and maybe some 'undoing'.

I hope that you are willing to direct me to where on this forum I may find specific info on Man on the Land status and the 4 steps to freedom. Blessings to you.

David Lee
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2006 :  11:47:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear David,

Please, Post a Private Message to me.

Lewis
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000