Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2003 :  17:10:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewis,

Five months ago the "Questionable W-4 Team" over at IRS sent my employer a "disregard your employee's exempt W-4 and withhold at maximum" letter. Can this be reversed via any Redemption method?
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2003 :  18:28:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To show you just how sneaky the IRS is, in their letter to my employer they stated that, "we are in receipt of the exempt W-4 your employee sent us". I have to laugh at that because that is the last thing in the world I would do, i.e., send them my exempt W-4! Right! They said I sent them the W-4 because, as Irwin Schiff says, the Government cannot compel you to give them information and then use such compelled information against you. The Government can only use against you information voluntarily given. So, since I voluntarily gave them my information (my W-4) they now had the right to use that information against me. What liars!

Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2003 :  13:44:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The exact wording on that letter to my employer reads:

Dear Employer:

We have reviewed the additional information about Form W-4, Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate, that your employee sent us. Based on this information, we have determined that your employee's Form W-4 does not meet the requirements of the IRC and related Employment Tax Regulations. Therefore, you should [should?] disregard the Form W-4 and withhold tax as if the employee were claiming the following:

Allowances 0

If your employee gives you a new Form W-4 claiming no more than the number of allowances show above, you should honor it. Do not honor any other Form W-4's from the employee claiming more than this number of allowances or exemption from withholding unless you hear from us.

Please be aware that employers who donot deduct or withhold the proper amount of tax from their employees may be required to pay the tax themselves.

~~~~~~~~~

So help me, I am going to get them...!
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2003 :  20:04:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Livefree,

I would start a PAP against them for fraud. Contact me if you need more info on how to do it. Then you can hang them in Federal Court. I think 10 million would be a nice round number to charge them.

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2003 :  21:43:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, Lewis, that will be PURRRFECT! I am going to make that first PAP letter so that they WILL NOT BELIEVE THEIR EYES!

Go to Top of Page

supra94tt

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2003 :  14:54:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what's a PAP letter :), Rob NJ.
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2003 :  21:17:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PAP is a Private Administrative Procedure sort of like a Notorial Protest.
Go to Top of Page

supra94tt

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2003 :  16:09:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
any links to some examples of those letters/procedures ? thanks Rob NJ.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

19 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2003 :  03:54:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just a thought on the copy righting of your NAME. i understand that titles cannot be copy righted. how many JOHN SMITH's can copy right that name???? who gets to use it and who does not.

Learn and Win
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2003 :  21:12:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings All.
Jurisdiction means...Law speak. What Law/law do you speak and walk. A judge/D.A. can call you anything they like, You do not have to answer. Babylon can not be fixed! Most especially by paperwork.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  10:50:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The more metal is heated, the harder it gets. It is obvious that "patriots for hire" have captivated these truth seekers.
Let them find out for their own that "constitutional attorneys" and "patriots for hire" are one of a kind, for it is part of learning.
When it is revealed, it is up to them, if and when they rip the yoke off their necks or lick the chains which bind them. As children.

Manuel

Go to Top of Page

loybost

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2003 :  09:14:13  Show Profile  Visit loybost's Homepage  Send loybost an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hello All,

I hope that the Common Law Copyright on ones corporate name staves off the beast. I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavors to accomplish this end. Over the years I have tried numerous tactics to avoid the unfair and unlawful alleged income tax. I have spent thousand of dollars on prepared notices, statements, forms, prewritten responses to the IRS, and so on. Most of these tactics worked for a while (sometimes years); none of the tactics that I have used, including those that utilize the UCC, have successfully rid me of the IRS. I must admit, however, that I have not tried using the Common Law Copyright of the all capitalized corporate impersonation of my true name. I’ve grown weary of the complexities of man’s law. Hopefully, I have found a less complicated, yet effective, solution to my problem with the IRS. Again, I wish you all the best of luck with the UCC; Caesar’s law is a treacherous and twisted path and far too complex for my simple mind to navigate.

I have spent much of the last nine or so years studying the Common Law, the Admiralty law, the Equity law, the Statutory law, the Civil law, Case law, the legal system, the IRC, the UCC, the General statutes, the treasury regulations, and the history and institution of all of the above. My brain is now officially mush! Fortunately, before my last two brain cells lost their ability to communicate with one another, my research of the law brought me to the Holy Bible, the greatest Book of Law ever written! I have studied the Bible for several years now, and I have come to the following conclusions concerning taxation. I think Jesus the Christ told us everything we need to know about dealing with the corporate beast of government, and I believe that His example is all that we need to deal with the tyranny of the colorable law of men.

There are those who believe that our present legal system is far different and more sophisticated and complicated than the laws were during the time that Jesus the Christ walked the land. I do not believe that this is entirely true; I think the system of law and government was probably very similar in His time on the land as it is in our time on the land. Consider the following evidence of my conclusions. In the book of Luke 2:1 through 2:5, Caesar Augustus sent out a decree that all of the world should be taxed. Joseph was going to the City of David, which is called Bethlehem for the very first worldwide tax and Jesus was born on the very same day of Joseph and Mary’s arrival there; I suspect that Jesus was counted and taxed from the day of His birth, just as we are today. At Mathew 1:21, and also at Luke 1:31, Scripture states that the angel of the Lord told Joseph to call His name JESUS (all capital letters [just as they misspell our names on birth certificates, s.s. cards, drivers’ licenses, etc.]): for He shall save His people of their sins. At Mathew 1:25, it states that Joseph called his name JESUS (all capital letters). At Mark 15:28 it states that He was numbered with the transgressors and thus the Scripture was fulfilled in Him (Isaiah 53:12). We are certainly numbered with the s.s. cards, drivers’ licenses, employee ID’s, student ID’s etc. with the all capitalized impersonation of our names prominently displayed. Today, we are considered to be the numbered corporate property of the STATE; do you think that those who crucified JESUS thought of Him any differently? Can you see the similarities to our present system of government, law, and taxation? The only other time that Scripture uses an all capitalized spelling of His name is when it refers to the accusation and title placed on the cross at His crucifixion at Mathew 27:37, and John 19:19. I surmise that the legal/governmental system of His time considered JESUS to be a legal fiction and creation of the STATE from cradle to grave just as our government considers us to be legal corporate creations of the STATE, regardless of Truth. Jesus the Christ was crucified and died in the person according to the laws of men and He was born again free from that colorable corporate system of law. As born again Christians, do the laws of God, over and above the laws of men, also free us from corporate captivity through the Grace and Shed Blood of Christ? They certainly do. Unfortunately, our government and legal system ignores this fact, just as the government of Jesus’ time on the land ignored the fact that He is the Messiah. Our present legal system is based on Civil law, which is legally defined as Roman law, the same type of law that unjustly nailed our Savior to the cross. I believe that the beastly corporate type system of government that is in existence today is the spawn of Satan and it began progressing toward its present form at the same time that Jesus the Son of God was born. The lawyers, scribes, and Pharisees (attorneys, bankers, and politicians) have been busily perfecting this system ever since. We know them by their fruits, Matthew 7:16 and 7:20. I hope that this makes since.

We, as a people, are now taught that the legal system, the bankers, and the government are our gods. If we get into legal trouble, we are told to hire an attorney; if we need money, we are taught to borrow it from the bankers; if we lose our jobs or become injured, we are taught to turn to the appropriate politically created government agency for help. We are further taught to pay a first fruit tithe (tax) to this colorable corporate beast and repeatedly swear under penalty of perjury (a religious oath) that we are corporate legal persons that owe our existence and charter powers to the STATE. We are taught to ask the permission of that STATE god to allow us to travel, to get married, to dig a whole for a septic tank, to own a pet and so on; a license or permit is a permission slip from the STATE. We are taught to fear mans’ law, and we are taught that God’s law is negotiable. We are taught that we have civil rights granted as privileges by our government, instead of having Inalienable Rights granted to us by God. Above all, we are taught that anyone who disagrees with these principals is a kook and a lawbreaker. What part of this doesn’t sound like a STATE religion? Do the corporate 501-3C churches [with gold fringed military US flags in their sanctuaries] in this country worship the corporate STATE created JESUS, or do they worship Jesus the Christ the Son of God? I believe that there is a drastic difference between the two of them; unfortunately, I’m not sure that many people understand the distinction between the two. The STATE killed JESUS, good riddance; it was a corporate entity of their creation. Jesus the Christ, the Son of God, lives for evermore, Amen. They have no power great enough to destroy Him! He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords (1 Timothy 6:15, Revelation 17:14)! He is our only King!

When it comes to the payment of taxes, I think that Jesus was very specific as to how it should be done. First of all, Jesus new that He owed no tax, however, Peter told the tax collectors in Capernaum that his Master paid tribute (Matthew 17:25 & 17:25). Jesus was angry with Peter for saying so, but did not wish to offend the tax collectors by not being true to his words (Matthew 17:27). Understand that most of us have said through our actions and words that we owe tribute (taxes) to our government as well. Now comes the interesting part. Peter was instructed to cast a hook into the sea and take the first fish that he caught and remove a piece of money from its mouth and pay the tribute for the two of them (Matthew 17:27). Our present statutory legal system is equity law enforced through admiralty law. Admiralty law is the law of the sea. I believe that the law of the sea is where our hook should be cast. A fish owes its continued life and power to the sea, just as the corporate all capitalized NAME and stock number [s.s. number], assigned to us at birth, owes its existence and charter powers to the law of the sea. Jesus did not instruct Peter to give the tax collectors the fish and let the fish pay the tribute, but rather He instructed him to remove the money from the mouth of the fish and he himself offer lawful payment of the tribute (tax) for the two of them. Perhaps my attempt to apply this scripture to our present form of government and law is simply a flight of fancy. I welcome any other logical reason why Jesus would have had Peter to perform such an unusual task prior to paying the tribute (tax).

I have attempted to apply the above parable to my present IRS dilemma. I made a Common Law offer to the IRS. I drew up a Common Law contract of payment and offered Lawful payment of any and all alleged tax that I owe in gold and/or silver money. My only stipulations were that they properly address me with the Lawful Christian spelling of my Christian and family name (i.e. John James: Doe, II), and I requested the full name and home address of the individual who determined that I Lawfully owe the alleged tax. My Lawful Christian name belongs to God and can only be used in the Common Law; the IRS is a legal persona that only exists in a colorable jurisdiction; I am of an incompatible legal attitude to the IRS. My True name is written in the Lamb’s Book of Life; the corporate all capitalized impersonation of my name is legally dead in Law and is therefore written the book of death. I will not surrender my True name for matters of taxation. At Mark12:17 it states: “And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marveled at him.” I must have someone who is personally responsible for the proper Common Law collection of the alleged tax and who is of a compatible legal attitude to me, or I cannot make Lawful payment under the Common Law. All things must be equal under the Law. I encouraged the IRS to rewrite the contract, if so inclined, and I would accept it as long as is it stated how much gold or silver they want, and the proper complete name and home address of the individual who made the determination of the amount of the alleged tax and who would also be responsible for the collection thereof. I gave them thirty days to accept my offer, to ask for an extension, or to make alterations to the Common Law Contract and present it to me for approval. I informed them that some time after the thirty days expired they would receive a Notice of Default of Acceptance of Payment. Understand that refusal of payment nullifies a debt. I offered to sell all that I own in order to acquire whatever amount of gold or silver they asked for. I effectively handed them a blank check; all they had to do was write down the name and home address of their representative, write in how much Lawful money that they wanted, and write my lawful name when addressing me. It has been two months and they are currently in default. Their Notice is forthcoming.

The IRC states that we must file a return or statement for each tax year. I attached a statement to this Common Law offer. Therefore, the IRS will have a difficult time charging me with a willful failure to file such statement. I have offered Lawful payment of the alleged tax; thus a charge of tax evasion would also be difficult to implement in the instant case. Jesus the Christ’s example gave us a perfect and simple way of dealing with the corporate beast that has destroyed our free republic and enslaved our people. The IRS will NEVER use the proper Christian spelling of ones name to address a taxpayer because the true spelling of ones name does not refer to a legal fiction existing under their jurisdiction. The IRS will NEVER give the full proper name and home address of one of their agents; the IRS’s strength is derived through the lack of accountability of their agents. The IRS will NEVER accept Lawful payment of an alleged tax with gold or silver; to accept such Lawful payment would be an acknowledgement of the worthlessness of the Federal Reserve notes that we receive instead of Lawful compensation for our labor. The bottom line is that if a Christian uses his Lawful Christian character to offer Lawful payment of an alleged tax then that payment will be refused and any such alleged debt is legally and Lawfully nullified.

I am not naïve, I realize that there is a distinct possibility that the IRS will ignore the truth and proceed with their Federal Tax Lien, but thus far it appears that this has given them a difficult situation to deal with. I could write for hours explaining why this solution is presently working, but I think I’ve made my point. If anyone would like more information on how I have implemented this solution please respond to this post and I will share all of the information that I can with you.

Peace and Grace,
Loy
Go to Top of Page

Caleb
Advanced Member

Philippines
209 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2003 :  00:47:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brother Loy Robert,

Standing on God's Law is the only thing that will bring us ultimate victory. The enemy may win a few more skirmishes, but what you have done is answer lies with irrefutable truth. What could be more powerful than offering REAL payment for a non-existent debt? Like Peter, we have all made mistakes in the past. I think your response is exactly in keeping with Yahshua's remedy. (JESUS is the legal fiction, and his real name is Yahshua). So the fact that it is "working" is no coincidence.

The entire beast system depends on lies to sustain it, and dealing with you now exposes them to too much Truth. They know how to choose their battles. They would much rather wrangle with UCCers, as this is a battle on their terms and in their "law". All victories won within the system are hollow and temporary. They will always come back at you again. But those standing with confidence on God's Law, as you are now doing, have placed themselves off limits. You have obeyed the scriptural injuction, "Come out of her, my people."

I am presently seeking to make this reality in my life as well, and finding very few who even understand what I am doing. But the narrow way has always had "few there be that find it." I rejoice to know one more brother who has found the highway to Zion.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2003 :  16:21:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I greet you, In His name, Yahshua,

I just received this from a man by the name, Harmon.

Towards the end of his conclusion to his "Open letter of Resignation, STATE BAR 19693800 From Membership in THE STATE BAR OF TEXAS," he states:

"Since there can be no "dual citizenship," or any conflicting "agency," for Citizens of The Republic, and since it is logically impossible for me to remain obligated to an organization and its well-written ethical guidelines when such membership, alone, creates and causes an internally conflicting loyalty that is directly and monstrously disadvantageous to my clients, it is with extremely deeply felt, and extraordinary mixed, feelings that I must submit this resignation in the capacity of HARMON L. TAYLOR from membership in THE STATE BAR OF TEXAS.
God has made me, among other things, a lawyer. And in this line of work and study, I look forward to continuing to serve Him (The Ever-living), my clients and my community, without even the appearance of conflicted loyalty.

Sincerely,

Harmon L. Taylor
Of The County of Dallas
Of The State of Texas
Of The Republic of North America"

=========================================

If the moderator of this website can assist me on sending this full letter of resignation to post, please help.

A Dios,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

gsgkill

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2003 :  00:41:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw a post for Jack Smiths Audio Tapes can you tell me how to get a hold of him? I have the 12 tapes given me by a friend of his missing letters of credit. I think they are really good. I desire more
Go to Top of Page

etyrnal

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2003 :  23:23:37  Show Profile  Visit etyrnal's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
"Your mind is a mess. Clean it! Make it a blank. The empty mind is the best mind. And those who have been telling you that the empty mind is the Devil's workshop are the Devil's agents. The empty mind is closer to God than anything. The empty mind is not the Devil's workshop. The Devil cannot do without thoughts.

With emptiness the Devil cannot do anything at all. He has no way Into emptiness.

So many thoughts in the mind, mixed up; nothing seems to be clear; you have heard so many things from so many sources -- your mind is a monster. And you are trying to remember, and you have been told to remember: Don't forget! And, naturally, the burden is so much that you cannot remember. Many things you have forgotten. Many things you have imagined and added on your own."

Osho
...said Lao Tzu

Hold Fast To The Center...

Eloquent Words aren't true...
True Words aren't eloquent...

The one who talks doesn't know...
The one who doesn't talk knows.

Conceptual though is a mind-trap - a de-fining of reality
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2003 :  23:57:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stop thinking, and end your problems. —Lao Tzu

Go to Top of Page

etyrnal

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2003 :  21:34:49  Show Profile  Visit etyrnal's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Livefree

Stop thinking, and end your problems. —Lao Tzu

...my enlightenment is broken...
how do i fix it.
Go to Top of Page

etyrnal

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2003 :  21:50:52  Show Profile  Visit etyrnal's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by loybost

… If anyone would like more information on how I have implemented this solution please respond to this post and I will share all of the information that I can with you.

Peace and Grace,
Loy
I would be (am) very interested...

etyrnal@ameritech.net
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2003 :  23:30:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by etyrnal

...my enlightenment is broken...
how do i fix it.
It dissolves when you become silent, and silent, and more silent. Suddenly, there is nothing to fix, no puzzle, no problem, nothing to solve. It will disappear in deep meditation along with all other thoughts.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000