New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DRELOC

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2004 :  03:20:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I AM NEW TO THIS AND I JUST HAVE A GENERAL QWESTION

I WAS TOLD THAT THERE WAS A WAY USING THE NOTARIAL PROCESS TO GET THE CREDIT REPORTING BURALS TO DELEATE ALL NEGETIVE ITEMS OFF YOUR REPORT?

IS THIS TRUE?

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2004 :  15:27:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Dreloc;

I spoke with a suitor recently who described this process. It involved conducting a court case in common law and arriving at default publishing the release (of IRS lien) with the county clerk. Then he sent certified copies of the release out to the reporting agencies and they cleaned up his credit.

However, when he went to arrange a mortgage on a new home purchase, the Notice of Lien somehow (I think they checked at the county clerk or Secretary of State) came to the 'creditor' attention and the process is thus. Try a friend in capacity as a financier first; someone who is willing to insist the Treasury give written confirmation the Notice of Lien properly cured. The Treasury will at best give a disguised release. At the worst they will just convince the potential lender over the phone.

Click http://ecclesia.org/forum/uploads/bondservant/suitors.zip for some examples.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000