Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Roman World
 Statute Law
 Corporation Sole: just another urban legend?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

19 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2004 :  09:03:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Curiousinchrist, who is this Brother Andrew you speak of?
Go to Top of Page

DanielJacob
Advanced Member

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2004 :  11:23:58  Show Profile  Visit DanielJacob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Again brother, I will say, post the evidence of your charges here so that the body may judge. If what you state in your post is true then it would appear that judgment is already being applied if those that have chosen to follow that path are leaving or being driven out. As you know, God is not mocked without retribution, and if this Linda Kruger is guilty of the charges you have made then she will pay for it. Again I will ask: Where and by what manner has Linda Kruger made presentments upon these threads? I don't remember reading anything here from her.

Now, as to you brother, do not let your furor cause you to attack other brothers just because they fail to act in a manner that you believe demonstrates a lack of conviction in the Eternal. Are we not told: One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.

May His Peace be on your house.
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2004 :  13:08:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The photo is probably old, and she is probably dead.
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2004 :  13:49:32  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This thread is titled "Corporation Sole: just another urban legend?", NOT "Is Linda Kruger a sinner?".

Get back on subject and confine your Linda Kruger comments and statements to private messages and emails among yourselves, not here on the forum.
Go to Top of Page

curiousinchrist

Australia
27 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2004 :  04:01:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many thanks to those good people that responded to the dilemna i have facing me and sincere apologies to those who felt i had hijacked the main purpose of this thread.

advice has been sought , gratiously received and my route to the truth has been set,

thank you all again.
Go to Top of Page

kirkguardian

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2004 :  22:31:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by curiousinchrist

If you require witnesses as to the evil perpertrayted i can forward you to some sites where many are viocing discontent..

Since this is a thread I started I'll exercise my prerogative to allow the highjack to continue (no one seemed to make any direct comments to my original post, anyway).

I for one, curiousinchrist, would be most interested in seeing the evidence you speak of regarding Linda Kruger and Brother Andrew DeDominicis.

Please respond and post the sites here that you've alluded to. It would also be helpful to know if Andrew DeDominicis is a party to Linda Kruger's scam. All I can determine is that Andrew DeDominicis is the Overseer for Impact Ministries International, a corporation sole, and Impact Ministries International is the Resident Agent for Linda Kruger's corporation sole, Office Of The Presiding Overseer Of Living By The Word Ministries.

Edited by - kirkguardian on 14 Sep 2004 22:36:21
Go to Top of Page

kirkguardian

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2004 :  11:18:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm still interested, curiousinchrist, to see the links you mentioned.

I did however want to let folks here know that there's some very interesting information on Andrew DeDominicis ("Brother Andrew") of Impact Ministries International at http://hushmoney.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=409, and Linda Kruger of Living By The Word Ministries and Let's Prosper Together at http://hushmoney.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=408
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2004 :  10:25:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Kirkguardian;

Experience tells me you will not be seeing the cites. Maybe they cannot be found any longer?

There was a fellow in Florida named Eddie Ray KAHN who gave the corporation sole a shot through his organization American Rights Litigators, which I think was a corporation sole. I drafted remedy for Eddie Ray but instead of forum shopping to common law, he was one to try traversing and combining whatever worked from whatever forum. So by mixing the bankrupt forum strategies into common law, he eventually got shut down by the Treasury. [I think the main problem was that he appointed his paralegal to liaison between us. The paralegal understood the concepts to learn from the counterclaim but Eddie just wanted to pick and choose what would work in the corporate forum.]

I have not studied corporation sole much because it does not interest me personally. But when Eddie wanted me to incorporate it into remedy I presumed he was saying "corporation soul" - breathing life into an artificial entity. What was amusing is how long Eddie and I talked about the construct with that misunderstanding. As though sole and soul were synonymous. We came to that conclusion when I wrote him and he saw my spelling.

So I propose readers think about that one. In the realm of debt (death) currencies the only functional entities are DEAD. Look on a memorial wall or gravestone at the name, ALL UPPER CASE. A corporation of man is not alive - see Dead Hand:

quote:
MORTMAIN. An unlawful alienation of lands, or tenements to any corporation, sole or aggregate, ecclesiastical or temporal. These purchases having been chiefly made by religious houses, in consequence of which lands became perpetually inherent in one dead hand, this has occasioned the general appellation of mortmain to be applied to such alienations. 2 Bl. Com. 268; Co. Litt. 2 b; Ersk. Inst. B. 2, t. 4, s. 10; Barr. on the Stat. 27, 97.
2. Mortmain is also employed to designate all prohibitory laws, which limit, restrain, or annul gifts, grants, or devises of lands and other corporeal hereditaments to charitable uses. 2 Story, Eq. Jur. _1137, note 1. See Shelf. on Mortm. 2, 3.

Bouvier's Law Dictionary - 1856.

In view that this Mortgaging (Mort = death; Gage = promise or bond) is universal among the corporate souls (legal names and NOM DE GUERRE/Strawmen on the Birth Certificate bond) one should be very careful about the use of corporate sole. And I mean, if you use one, follow the rules of your new creator corporation - ruling the dead in death:

quote:
Romans 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. The concept can be found in Strong's @ neoteros and anthropos Greek #444 for defining a MAN. Notice Peter who evaded capture for cutting the Herodian Guard's ear by slipping out of his clothing (Mark 14:51, G #3495 [also see Matthew 19:20-24]) years later ran ahead of Shaul (later Paul) and warned Jesus in the Jewish community up north in Damascus. And thus by the codifiers of the account (Mark 4:10-12), deserved to bear the regenerate connotation of neoteros (new creature).

Also Qabbalists will tell you erroneously that the "breath of life" breathed into Adam was the holy ruach. But researching the text will reveal it was the neshmat chaim. Hebrew expresses three different levels of spiritual being 1) nephesh #5315 - the lowest like animation in a dog or flower, 2) ruach #7307 - higher 'soul' of a man or woman and 3) neshemah #5397 - this is the image of God within; the promise of an eternal relationship.

Edited by - David Merrill on 19 Sep 2004 11:16:09
Go to Top of Page

kirkguardian

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  11:27:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by David Merrill

Experience tells me you will not be seeing the cites. Maybe they cannot be found any longer?

I'm looking for "sites" (as in web sites) not "cites" (as in "citations").

It would indeed appear that Linda Kruger has taken down her two web sites. However, some of her clients reposted her emails, as well as some of her web pages, on various forums.

There's some interesting debate on the corporation sole with Andrew DeDominicis of Impact Ministries International at http://hushmoney.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=186

There's also some interesting discussion of "Brother Andrew" and his connection to scam artists like Linda Kruger and Laurel LaFerrara at http://hushmoney.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=195
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  12:08:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

A pointer is Google "My Search" and this gives you a costom configuration of search engines by which you may find some of the warning trailers out there.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 20 Sep 2004 14:12:54
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000