Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2003 :  14:13:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Robert-James,

You almost got it all out. But, you left out (to me at least) one important point. The STATE can only deal with dead things. It cannot deal with the living soul man. The dead man is a RESIDENT. The dead man contracts with the GOVT for dead energy called ELECTRICITY.

So, now ask "Who are you?" Are you a dead man and subject to the GOVT, or are you a living soul, who knows the Father?

Peace,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2003 :  15:37:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert-James said: I have no contract with an Electric company. Period

BatKol: Oh really? Are you no longer a "MEMBER" of the FRENCH BROAD ELECTRIC MEMBERSHIP CORPORATION? You have admitted to this in the recent past and justified yourself by saying that you don't open the BILL. You still don't hold it up to the light and find out how much it is? The CONTRACT does not say you have to open the BILL, just pay it to keep the CONTRACT alive...If you don't have somebody standing SURETY for you (too talmudic) how are you still getting POWER if not by the same CONTRACT you had months ago? This would be a great help for all those on the list to know how to do this.

RObert-James said: My agreement with a local server was with me, Robert James, a living breathing man.

BatKol: So you DO still have an agreement with the LOCAL MONOPOLY!!!!! These LOCAL CORPS can not deal living breathing men. You must be a RESIDENT... I looked on the FRENCH BROAD ELECTRIC MEMBERSHIP CORPORATION and they offer the following CONTRACTS:

RESIDENTIAL, SEASONAL RESIDENTIAL, SMALL COMMERCIAL, SECURITY LIGHTS, LARGE POWER, HOME POWER SERVICE http://www.frenchbroademc.com/rateframe.htm). Each requires an address to send the POWER and install the METER.

Which one do YOU pay on each month?

Robert-James said: Some men have given their local power company much grief over the name on the power bills. The power company may, or may not change the name.

BatKol: Oh. So did you talk to the CO-OP about the NAME issue? Did they re-write a special CONTRACT for you? And if not why would you continue to keep a current CONTRACT with a COMPANY who will not recognise you as Robert-James instead of RESIDENT ROBERT JAMES?

RObert-James said: A man from out of state can contract for power, for a second home, and not be a RESIDENT of the state, wherein the second home is located.

BatKol: Yes. That is almost true. The CONTRACT for this type of SERVICE is called SEASONAL RESIDENTIAL according to FRENCH BROAD ELECTRIC MEMBERSHIP CORPORATION. Is this the CONTRACT that you have? http://www.frenchbroademc.com/rateframe.htm)

Robert-James said: A child can be taught how to spell his name by age five.

BatKol: Then why would you SUBMIT yourself and pay monthly on a CONTRACT with the FRENCH BROAD ELECTRIC MEMBERSHIP CORPORATION that says you are ROBERT JAMES and a RESIDENT? If they can't spell your name right, why continue to do business with them, especially given the TERMS of the CONTRACT?

RObert-James said: May I suggest you look into the defination of res-ident, as used by the LEGAL profession?

BatKol: You might want to do that yourself as the CONTRACT that secures your POWER has the language "RESIDENT" in it. That's your signature on the CONTRACT. Answer this question truthfuly: Do you still have a POWER cable running into the place you are staying connected to the FRENCH BROAD ELECTRIC MEMBERSHIP CORPORATION. And do you not, regardless of how your NAME is spelled, go down each month and pay on this CONTRACT?

Robert-James said: My citizenship is within the Commonwealth of Israel, new Yerusalem is my mother.

BatKol: That is fine. You must, like Paul, have had dual-CITIZENSHIP if, in fact, you still have the same POWER CONTRACT as you did when I lived at your place. If you don't have the same POWER CONTRACT, then you must have gotten somebody to stand SURETY for you. Which is it?

Robert-James said: Now, holding A STATE issued drivers license, with the PRETEND name printed on it, is one strong piece of evidence, that the god called STATE gives you permission to move about.

BatKol: I like your selectiveness. Why is maintaining a STATE FRANCHISED POWER CONTRACT which says you are a RESIDENT OK? It seems that if the STATE is looking for evidence that you are a RESIDENT then all they would need is a copy of that POWER CONTRACT. Also why is it OK for you to have an "INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNT" with MAIN for your INTERNET PRIVLIDGE (Yes, PRIVLIDGE. That is what the CONTRACT says http://www.main.nc.us/). Why is it OK to have a CONTRACT to "surf the WEB" but not OK to have a CONTRACT to DRIVE the ROADS?

Robert-James said: I answered you, now will you try to answer why the government must disrespect your given name and sir name?

BatKol: Because you go to them, not they to you. That is why the FRENCH BROAD ELECTRIC MEMBERSHIP CORPORATION and the MAIN ISP CORP will not bend to your requests. If you don't like the terms of the CONTRACT then you are cetainly free to cancel them.

Robert-James said: They will not issue a license to drive with your given name attached.

BatKol: Nor will the FRENCH BROAD ELECTRIC MEMBERSHIP CORPORATION and the MAIN ISP CORP
issue you a CONTRACT with out an ADDRESS. Check this out for yourself:

http://www.frenchbroademc.com/rateframe.htm) This CO-OP CORP says the MEMBERS are the OWNERS of the CORP!!

http://www.main.nc.us/ This CORP is a 501(c)(3)and states on the CONTRACT that YOU must comply with "all FEDERAL, STATE, and LOCAL laws in the use of your ACCOUNT!! Your e-mail ADDRESS is still the same, no?

Robert-James said: I mean, what's the big deal, if, the spelling of a name is meaningless?

BatKol: Exactly! Why pay these CORPS if they blaspheme that name, if that is your complaint?

Lewish said: The STATE can only deal with dead things. It cannot deal with the living soul man. The dead man is a RESIDENT. The dead man contracts with the GOVT for dead energy called ELECTRICITY.

BatKol: True. That is also the case with this FRENCH BROAD ELECTRIC MEMBERSHIP CORPORATION
and MAIN ISP CORP.. Who is this Robert-James trying to fool?
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2003 :  17:35:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Ecclesia,
please excuse and forgive me for even trying to talk with Batkol, our talmudic visitor.
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2003 :  18:28:40  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Robert-James

Dear Ecclesia,
please excuse and forgive me for even trying to talk with Batkol, our talmudic visitor.

No problem. Obviously, we're very tolerable with these matters until personal attacks begin, then - as you already know from the past - we ban those who don't heed our warnings. The ECC Forum exists to allow Good and Lawful Christenes to help others as best they can, as well as to expose (through their own words) those who come to this forum to promote their own hidden agendas.

It all comes out in the wash... and there is nothing new under the sun

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err. - Mark 12:27
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2003 :  21:38:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know... it is when you enter In which All is revealved.

A name is just not a mere thing, or nick-nack, but an Icon, a Mark in which none can take from you or alter. Some people brag about taking a gun from their cold fingers, but a name is usually not understood.
The evil doers would take you out of land, home, car, earthly children, even flesh, but your name, In Him, never. Your name, In Him, has more power than the evil doers can even "imagine." They are so blind that they even, using the disguise of friendship, recommend to take someones elses dead SSN#.

In Him, I Am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2003 :  08:36:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert-James said:
please excuse and forgive me for even trying to talk with Batkol our talmudic visitor

BatKol: "talmudic visitor"? As for the talmud, I never have, nor ever will take an oath to the talmud. Bondservant, does this constitute a personal attack? and if not, why not?

Please excuse me for having to provide the situation to show that Robert-James, in his own words, admits to an "agreement with a local server".

As Lewish pointed out: "You almost got it all out. But, you left out (to me at least) one important point. The STATE can only deal with dead things. It cannot deal with the living soul man. The dead man is a RESIDENT. The dead man contracts with the GOVT for dead energy called ELECTRICITY."

Well said Lewish.

Bondservant said: It all comes out in the wash... and there is nothing new under the sun

BatKol: Yes, this is very True. See Robert's admission of having an agreement with the "local server" (SERVER). As Lewish so correctly pointed out "The dead man contracts with the GOVT for dead energy called ELECTRICITY."

Manuel said: They are so blind that they even, using the disguise of friendship, recommend to take someones elses dead SSN#.

BatKol: Please show me where I recomended anyone to take someone elses' dead ss#. Robert has admitted himself, to quote him directly, an "agreement with a local server". I never said that this AGREEMENT has a SS#. Please show me where anyone ever said this!

Again, I ask, no I beg!, for the edification of all reading this forum, how one can have an agreement with a STATE FRANCHISED POWER CO-OP when they will only do business, as Lewish correctly pointed out, with a 'DEAD' man. i.e., LEGAL FICTION.

Isn't anybody curious why this question, although asked repeatedly, never get's addressed????

Manuel said: You know... it is when you enter In which All is revealved.

BatKol: Yes. This dialog between Robert-James and myself has been very revealing. In his own words "I have an agreement with the local server". That statement says it all knowing that the LOCAL SERVER can only deal with LEGAL FICTIONS. IF this last statement is incorrect, PLEASE! show me how it is wrong and I will gladly repent. I sincerely want to learn how I can get POWER without signing a CONTRACT with the 'local SERVER'.

There has been no disguise on my part. What you misconstrue as a "disguise" is actually a public discussion on the question of "how can one maintain an ACTIVE ACCOUNT with a STATE FRANCHISE while at the same time not having a CONTRACT with that same FRANSCHISE".. a question, though repeatedly asked, never answered. If the answer is "that's not me".. then why will not this response work with other CONTRACTS that get kept and paid on?

Let the readers see that I Am not disguising anything, but rather addressing each point. I will continue to do so. I would hope that anyone participating in this thread would do the same.

BatKol (Steven John Webb)

Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2003 :  11:02:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings all,
there can be a night/day difference between a contract and swearing an oath.
A contract exists between myself and the Ecclesia forum.
An oath is taken {under penalty of perjury] to acquire a drivers license, vote, and register motor vehicles.
For the last time, Steven John, I have no, nada, zip, any contracts with any electric company!
I swore no oath to get internet access. They accepted me as Robert James, and knew quite well, any address was for a physical house, and that address is attached to a building, not me. Any mail matter directed to me is sent to a general post office.

I totally admit, believe, and know that is was the shed blood sacrifice of the Lamb of Yah, Yahushua messiah, that is restoring me into total communion with my Father. We overcome by the shed blood of the Lamb, and the word of our own testimony. And we love not our old lives, even unto the death. Death being either civil, or physical, is not our call. Some of us have been bought with a price.
The last time we talked, you denied the blood sacrifice of Yahushua {aka Jesus}, and being a baptised {former?} believer, and to fall from that standing, only the vile spirit of the talmudists can whisper such thoughts.

He who seeks to save his life, shall lose it, and he who lays down his life, shall find it.
A helpful way to discern the old man vs. the new man, is in the spelling of your name.
You can run from the Fire, or to it. For Yahuweh is a consuming Fire.
The three hebrew men, found the Son of Man in the Fire of persecution.
Yahushua Fire baptism was on a hill called golgotha. And He suffered the total rejection, that He might find the Way home to His Father, and to leave us the Way for us to pick up our cross, and follow His pattern.
And the Most High, always calls His son{s} out of Egypt. Many are called, very few chosen.
Yahuweh spoke to EliYah, not through the sandstorm of confusion, but through a still small Voice. Come Home. All You who are weary, come Home. There is a Way.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2003 :  14:34:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings In His name, Yahshua,

I repeat what I said, "They are so blind that they even, using the disguise of friendship, recommend to take someones elses dead SSN#."

Batkol, are you "they?"

Yahshua "hung around" the tax collectors, thieves, afflicted out of His Spirit In His Order to "get the truth out." No one could ever deny Him that right which was, and Is Of The Most High, even while healing a man during the sabbath, for He Comes In His Sovereign Authority.

Today when He visits all those and speaks the Truth, even now could not argue with-out Him tempt Him, like a little wretched effeminate heifer whore "dancing her way" to please the evil doers best "interests" and her own. For the head is Just Us, In Him. If coming out of the wilderness and enetering the "den of thieves" will save that one lost sheep... than so be it.

His Grace and Shining Light brighten your path,
I am,
Manuel

Edited by - Manuel on 27 Dec 2003 14:37:10
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2003 :  21:50:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert-James said: For the last time, Steven John, I have no, nada, zip, any contracts with any electric company

BatKol: Let me promise to be as kind as I can possibly be and ask for you help here. This is the crux of the whole matter that I need to understand. Please be patient and stay with me so that I can fully digest this.

Robert-James: They accepted me as Robert James,

BatKol:

When you say "they accepted me". What do you mean? Did the original agreement that had an ADDRESS, TERMS of agreement, and your original signature get terminated and a new agreement arranged that does not require you to be a RESIDENT to buy the POWER? From my studies and inquiries, this OLD CONTRACT must be severed to be able to claim this type of new agreement.
The account that is giving you power, and that is getting paid on can not have your signature attached to it saying the signee is a RESIDENT at an ADDRESS. If the power that is coming to the house is routed though an active RESIDENTIAL AGREEMENT this shoots the whole claim of not being a RESIDENT. You have stated that your power is NOT coming to you via a CONTRACT of this type. This is a first and I need to know more about this. It has been my experience that a signed RESIDENTIAL CONTRACT must be active to receive POWER. I am not taking about going in after the fact of the 'New Man Experience' and saying, "look this is how I answer to my Name now. I am no longer a RESIDENT". Now at this point I am sure they will tell you that their computer can not accomidate this Status. Only ALL CAP INVOICES for the original AGREEMENT can be issued so I keep hearing. Now here is the problem. The burden is on you at this point in the relationship with the COPR. That OLD MAN CONTRACT must be terminated and no longer paid on and a new Agreement must be made that reflects your New Status. This agreement must contain no language of RESIDENT, etc. Just paying on the old CONTRACT which does not reflect this New Status negates the whole thing, because each time a payment is made on the old AGREEMENT it is clear that an understanding has not been reached between You and the SERVER. The old CONTRACT still stands and lives on when it is paid.

How did you get them to agree to your Terms and issue you a fresh Agreement that reflects your Lawful Status? Did they require a signature? Please walk me through this and give me the details so I can fully understand the dynamics of what happens at this stage.

Robert-James said: and knew quite well, any address was for a physical house, and that address is attached to a building, not me.

BatKol: It is obvious that the POWER is not being connected to your body HOWEVER your body (by you agreeing with a signture on the CONTRACT)is expected to get the BILL paid either by CHECK or FRN. That the POWER is not coming to the body is obvious. The body who signed the signature is the one who is buying the POWER. This seems to me as plain as the nose on one's face. Help me here.

Robert-James said: Any mail matter directed to me is sent to a general post office.

BatKol: Does the mail matter have your Name in ALL CAPS? If it does it shows that the CONTRACT is for a LEGAL FICTION and could not be the type of Agreement that recognises your Legal Status. If this CONTRACT gets paid then it is an active CONTRACT which could be waved around in court to stand as prica facie evidence that one is a RESIDENT. PAYMENT shows that you did receive the BILL and did fulfill your end of the CONTRACT and this would be "not so good" in COURT in front of a "group of your peers all who would say... well yeah.. that's him....Also, many CORPS send a BILL to a different location. Standard operating proceedure. What kind of agreement is behind that mail matter?

Robert-James said: I swore no oath to get internet access.

BatKol: This is also a first. A signature is an Oath, no? There is a CONTRACT that requires a signature saying that you must, and I quote, "comply with all FEDERAL, STATE, and LOCAL laws in the use of your ACCOUNT". The application has an ADDRESS complete with ZIP. I am not talking about sending them a letter after a CONTRACT is signed saying you no longer answer to an ALL CAP NAME, and then continuing to PAY the bill on the OLD CONTRACT. This does not void the CONTRACT. Not paying or canceling the CONTRACT voids the CONTRACT. How did you get ISP SERVICE without a signed CONTRACT? An ISP is a REGULATED FRANSHISE of the DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE OF THE US CORP.
They do not sell INTERET PRIVLIDGE CONTRACTS with out an AGREEMENT of some kind. I am sure every Soul who reads will be blessed to learn how you pulled this off seeing as via the ISP CONTRACT the D of DEFENSE CORP has a detailed, itemized list of every word you type and every second you spend using the ISP CONTRACT. You have my full attention on this!!

Now these questions above if answered clearly will help me once and for all understand how to get these FRANCHISE CORPS to recognise the Lawful Status and participate in an Agreement that clearly reflects this. Please, I beg you, be patient and walk me through this.

Now.. on to the Christ issue. I really think we should start a new thread for this topic. After all of this work on this one topic I would hate to muddle up this thread by adding another topic.

Let me, here, answer a few major points to give the context for this part of the discussion and then open a new thread.

Robert-James said: The last time we talked, you denied the blood sacrifice of Yahushua {aka Jesus}, and being a baptised {former?} believer,

BatKol: Let me clarify this. I do not deny that an Annointed Man (in the Old testament sense)named Yahushua died at the hands of ROME. This Man Yahushua is/was absolutely NOT a.k.a the JESUS FICTION(Eaysous DeChristos)who was created from a composite of various other pre-existing PAGAN GODMEN by the Council of Nicea. This Man Yahushua was not YHWH in the Flesh literally, not literally born from a virgin Mary,and not literally many of the things prescribed to this PAGAN EAYSOUS FICTION created post council of Nicea seated with the early FATHERS of POPERY. This Yahushua did not change one part of the Torah or YHWH's original Salvation Program laid out in Tanakh (Old Testement).....Now, I will be pleased to answer any questions on this above statement and am very interested in having someone reciprocate and let me ask question in return.

Robert-James said: to fall from that standing, only the vile spirit of the talmudists can whisper such thoughts.

BatKol: Respectfully, you are most definately wrong on this. There has recently been a hugh movement of Israelites who claim to be of the House of Yoseph that have "come out" of the post Nicean N.T. who utterly reject and refute the talmud. I was not part of this movement but found out about them after I came to some of these understandings by my own studies.

Manuel said: I repeat what I said, "They are so blind that they even, using the disguise of friendship, recommend to take someones elses dead SSN#."

Batkol, are you "they?"

BatKol: If you can find one place where I recommend anyone to take someone elses' dead SS# you will have your answer.

Manuel said: If coming out of the wilderness and enetering the "den of thieves" will save that one lost sheep... than so be it.

BatKol: Then Please consider answering the above questions clearly as well as the possiblity of me asking a few more so I can fully understand how to get a CORP to enter into a Lawful agreement which does not require my signature to an AGREEMENT which states I am a RESIDENT. Consider me the one lost sheep if that will get you all to help bring about this Realization.

I beg for your patience and detail in your replies.

Waiting in anticipation,
Steven John Webb
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2003 :  22:53:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

There are men/wo-men who are as sacks of gross misunderstanding. To those, Yahshua, The Messiah spoke in parables knowing full well of their attempt to entrap Him and mislead others, and still allow those which had entered to know how to be-have With-In His dwelling place. To those whom not offend the man, but who offends The Spirit will all hell break loose upon him/her.

In Him,
Manuel

Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2003 :  07:26:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Manuel said: There are men/wo-men who are as sacks of gross misunderstanding. To those, Yahshua, The Messiah spoke in parables knowing full well of their attempt to entrap Him and mislead others, and still allow those which had entered to know how to be-have With-In His dwelling place. To those whom not offend the man, but who offends The Spirit will all hell break loose upon him/her.

BatKol: Is this your way of saying that you will not explain how one can go about getting a POWER CORP to sell POWER to a man without a CONTRACT?

This website is full of strait forward teachings on how to do this or that in great detail, but when pressed for the teaching on this particular subject I get nothing but claims and none of the usual evidence. Anyone with the "Real Goods" on this most important topic would be beyond being able to be "trapped" if, in fact, they actually had an agreement from one of these CORPS that did not require a signed, active RESIDENTIAL CONTRACT.

I have spent many, many hours researching this topic and if the claims made by Robert-James are in fact Real, then I would love to be able to commend him on being the first one I have ever met that has achieved this. And, true to from, He should be more than willing to explain how, just as he does with all other things he teaches. Thus far I have received only claims with nothing to back up these ground-breaking works. Why will you ALL CAPS advocates give mountains of back-up and instructions for your countless other "teachings", but on this particular one just claims and none of the usual volumes of commentary, clip and pastes from LEGAL dictionaries, and 'how to' advice? If all that is backing up this amazing claim is just a 'mental justification' that a CONTRACT does not exist because a BILL is not opened, then I could well understand the evasiveness. However, from what I have learned about conversing with you all, when you do have the goods to back up your position, you shout it from the roof tops and invite debate on the position.....

"The payment of a price, stands in place of a sale". Please show the list how one can get a CORP to sell POWER without a signed CONTRACT. Please give this topic the same care and detail in explaination as I have seen on every other issue you all put forth and you will certainly be doing anyone who reads these posts a great service. I know that Robert-James has spent some time working on this problem and now he says that he has solved it. I am ready to learn how one can get a POWER CORP to sell POWER w/o a signed CONTRACT.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2003 :  16:27:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

What are these "things," "ALL CAP advocates?"

In Him, I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

Caleb
Advanced Member

Philippines
209 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2003 :  17:30:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rich: You are right that we should expect persecution, even when we return to operating completely lawfully. However, you need a better understanding of jurisdiction to see what the so-called "ALL CAPS advocates" are really saying. Like all of us, you have heard words like "resident" mis-used so many times that you believe it means something very different that it does. Most importantly, you think that jurisdiction for the statutory "laws" we all hate has something to do with our geographic location. This is a carefully crafted illusion that has built a prison for your mind. One article that may clarify this for you is:

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/caesars.html

Steven: The scriptures say "swear no oaths," not "make no contracts," and there IS a difference between the two. A mechanic might fix your car with no signature from you, but you are still under contract with him. Did you swear an oath contrary to the Law to obtain his service? If so, then you need to go out to the wilderness and be fed by the ravens, for anything else will damn your soul to Hell for certain.

Now it is true that many contracts, including apparently the electrical contract where you are, require the swearing of an oath in the form of a signature attached to a name not your own. We must each seek the Father's guidance for how we are to handle that situation. In most of our cases we did this in ignorance and are only now trying to figure a way out of the bondage we placed ourselves under. Where I am, electrical service is given with simply a phone call and you can give any name you please. They demand no "proof" of who you are (i.e. government STRAWMAN i.d.), as the phone company does. Yet if I use power I am still under contract to pay for it. Is this contrary to the Law in your mind?

That said, the main point you are missing is that all contracts are not created equal. If you sign up for a bank account, there is not even a shred of doubt that your signature card will be sitting in front of the judge during your "tax protestor" trial, and he will throw you behind bars because of that signature regardless of what arguments in law you present to him. (Rich: note that this is why tax protestors who are "legally correct" are still jailed, not because of the random whims of judges).

If you have a Driver's License, you now have a contract with the State which:
1) Confesses you are someone you are not every time you present it - the ALL CAPS legal fiction, not a man.
2) Confesses you are a commercial entity called a "driver" and therefore lawfully under statutory control
3) Contains your explicit agreement to abide by any and all rules they care to apply to "drivers."
Needless to say, you have contracted yourself fully into the control of the police powers, and are now at their mercy. Since this same document will be used to identify you in numerous other cases, you will regularly confess to being property owned by the State.

The above two examples are simply two of the worst, yet also the most common. Lewis, I would be interested in seeing your list of 35 contracts as I'm sure there are some on your list I am not aware of. It is not the contract itself that is usually the problem, but the hidden strings attached to it that bind us in ways were are not aware of. At present I am not aware of a single case where someone claimed in court they were not a resident and the prosecution rebutted with, "yes he is, here is his RESIDENTIAL power contract." Steven, unless you can show at least one case where this contract was an issue you simply cannot lump this and the Internet contract together with bank accounts and driver's licenses.

This is not to say that it is not preferrable to have no contracts at all. I would prefer to be in a position where I could generate my own electricity, but that still leaves the phone/internet contract(s). Could I live without these? Do I have to in order to fully obey my Father? Were the answer crystal clear to me, I would cancel these contracts immediately. Instead the Spirit has led me to take this one step at a time. I have cancelled those contracts that were clearly a problem. But just as no one has told me I cannot have my car fixed without dishonoring God, so I have not seen a shred of evidence that I am compromising my standing or His honor by having electricity and phone service at present.

Yet we continue to learn. Take the steps you are able to based on the knowledge you have. "To him who has, will more be given."

Lewis, I am always looking to rebut their presumptions and had to laugh at the obviousness (in hindsight) of carrying around enough real money to prove you are not a pauper. The real problem with carrying only FRNs is not that they prove we are under contract. They prove we are paupers and own NOTHING! From now on I will always carry over $20 in real money with me as well. Thanks for this insight.

"Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end"
Isaiah 9:7
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2003 :  19:15:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Caleb: Now it is true that many contracts, including apparently the electrical contract where you are, require the swearing of an oath in the form of a signature attached to a name not your own.

BatKol: Yes. This is the only point I am trying to make. The language in the CONTRACT with this GOVT POWER FRANCHISE has words such as ADDRESS, RESIDENT, etc. Robert-James has found a way to bypass this and still get the CORP to sell him power without having a RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNT. I sincerely would like to know how as I am sure hundereds of others will who also read this thread. The INTERNET is a construct of the DEPT of DEFENSE and also requires a signature to begin an ACCOUNT. It has language like, and I quote, "must agree to abide by all FEDERAL, STATE and LOCAL LAWS". I am very interested in how this was bypassed as well. In all seriousness, these are incredible obstacles to overcome and still be able to claim that one is not engaged in CONTRACTS. This is a situation many would like to learn how to bypass.
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2003 :  19:25:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Caleb said: The real problem with carrying only FRNs is not that they prove we are under contract. They prove we are paupers and own NOTHING!

BatKol: What is your take on using a DEBT NOTE that is backed up by USURUS CONTRACTS as it's value? We use these MARKS at CORP CONSUMER OUTLETS, etc. for most everything instead of seeking Lawful trade of equal weights and measures with Lawful folk. By using these MARKS instead of righteous trade we help build up the faith illusion that gives the FRN it's perceived value. I am guilty in this along with most everybody else. What is your opinion?
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2003 :  19:30:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Caleb,

I do no "own" anything. Look up the root word of own and you will find that it is "owe". I don't want to owe anyone, therefore I don't own anything. See how we have been tricked into believing words mean something other than what they really mean.

I hold title to $21, in gold and silver coin, which I carry with me at all times. Remember, it must be greater than $20 of lawful money to rebut their presumptions. And, it must be coins of the U.S. government which were issued prior to 1933 when all lawful money was removed from circulation. Well, almost all, anyway.

As far as giving a signature, when they want mine, and it is in any way related to a contract, then I simply print my name in all capitals letters with a c with a circle around it, to denote that that name is copyrighted. I haven't had anyone, not even the banks refuse that signature. That is the signature of a dead entity and banks, being a dead entity themselves, only know how to deal with dead entities.

Speaking of things along the line of signatures, oaths, etc. How many of you "pledge allegience" to the U.S. flag? Why are you doing that? Doesn't the Bible say not to give your pledge to "dead" things? Isn't a flag a DEAD thing? Just thought I would mention that for you all to think about.

Peace to all,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2003 :  07:10:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewish said: As far as giving a signature, when they want mine, and it is in any way related to a contract, then I simply print my name in all capitals letters with a c with a circle around it, to denote that that name is copyrighted. I haven't had anyone, not even the banks refuse that signature. That is the signature of a dead entity and banks, being a dead entity themselves, only know how to deal with dead entities.

BatKol: This is very interesting in that you seem to be turning their own game back on THEM.
As you so correctly point out, DEAD ENTITIES can only deal with DEAD ENTITIES. However, Robert-James says he has found a Way to bypass entering into any RESIDENTIAL CONTRACTS and has been able to get the GOVT FRANCHISE CORPS to sell him THEIR GOODS and/or SERVICES without maintaining an ACCOUNT that could show him as engaging in RESIDENTIAL ACTIVITIES.
If you stay tuned there is a chance that Robert-James will Teach how to do this as he has proclaimed, "Come Home. All You who are weary, come Home. There is a Way." This definately got my attention. I am ready to learn the Way to get a STATE FRANCHISE to sell me THEIR GOODS and/or SERVICES without having to have an active ACCOUNT. Spread the word.
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2003 :  07:17:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BatKol asks: If something was DEAD it infers that it was once Alive. Would not DEAD be a wrong concept in application to a FLAG, CAP NAME, etc? It seems FICTION would be more fitting. Something that is not and never was Real could never be DEAD in the first place.. just a thought..
Go to Top of Page

DanielJacob
Advanced Member

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2003 :  10:25:24  Show Profile  Visit DanielJacob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Batkol:

Dead does necessarily infer that if something is DEAD that it was once alive. It simply means that it is without the breath of life and has no linage to the tree of life.

Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2003 :  15:00:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear BatKol...ready to find the Way home? May I steer your vessel to the prodigal son story? Let me be your captain for the moment? We all do get weary in the storm of life. The Way home is to find the son within. Paul said, "it pleased Yahuweh, to reveal His Son, in me". The son knows the Way home. But the prodigal son was DEAD through living in a foreign kingdom. The son needs The Resurrection, from the death realm, unto the Life and finally eating of the tree of Life. But, and I do say but, one must believe that the Most High can resurrect the dead, literally and figuratively. IF,a 'person', does not believe Yahuweh did not literally resurrect Yahushua, then, that person don't have a chance to new life. Might we be able to see Yahushua the melchisedec High Priest, as the transmission line, for the Power? YHWH is The God of the Living. Yahushua is the Judge of the Living and the DEAD. He judges hearts. Yahushua breathed into His disciples. The Breath of Life. I think Paul says it in his letter to the Israelite Romans, that they...must believe that YHWH raised Yahushua from the DEAD. Oh yes, and confess so. Yahushua stated that if "you" deny Me before men, I must deny you before the Father. This is where the called out One's live, the ecclesia, and you are here for a visit. Fine...but, if you don't have the Son, you don't have the Father. And so far, we hear that BatKol does not bring the teaching {doctrine} of the Father and the Son. So, I am not to bid you Yah's wealth, {Gods speed}. {Second John} When you "get ahold" of this, you will have the Power to generate your own light, {Light}.
I am not involved solely in teaching folks how to kill the CAP MAN.
"I knew a young man once, who was already wearing linen. And when the time came, he got afraid when they came to take him for being a follower of Yahushua Messiah. He was so scared, he ran away naked, leaving the linen behind". It is recorded in Mark 14:51-52. I know this young man's name and his destiny. But, I have not the liberty to say anything further.
This thread is about Revelations 13. We started hunting beasts, and now are following rabbit tracks??????????
{p.s. I use the word...must...as may, for if one must deny Him, then your own words will judge you, "in that Day".
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000