Page: of 10

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  13:04:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rich,

The whole world is deceived.

Remember the una-bomber? Heck... that man left and got far away from the masses... then, decided to mail bombs! You see? He never left... but kept on looking back. I remember a yoke that some attorn-eys got into the picture and wanted to publish his book... settling the whole thing... all they had to do was give the unabomber their address!! :)

Manuel
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  13:32:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hehe...good one, Manuel!

That is my point though- we must leave the physical jurisdiction of Babylon; we must leave her luxuries and conveniences (which everyone seems to be convinced that we can not live without!) and we must leave her ways of life and legal system, etc. and live by Gods laws.

But while we continue to dwell in the midst of Babylon, it is not going to matter how someone spells our name. We may win an occassional battle here and there by adhering to such philosophies, -and they will be hard won, at great expense of time and effort, and relatively insignificant in the scheme of things- but we will lose the war.

It is like the guy in another thread who got arrested for driving without a license. He went through a long and terrible ordeal- and even had to undergo "psychiatric" evaluation- even though he did no evil or caused no harm. He ended up technically "winning" that one battle- but what did it cost him? It cost him confinement, having to be a supplicant before the judges, and even having his very thinking probed! Did he really win?

And the next time he is stopped for driving, he will go through the same thing all over again, but will probably suffer more- and that is just for one little piddling "offense". Imagine if he were to have two or three issues going at the same time?! His life would be utterly consumed with law books and judges, and in the long run, what would be accomplished?

I believe the scriptures, when it says that our safety and freedom is in the wilderness.

Rich

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  14:06:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Popesquasher said: See...that's just it- even if you've never signed ANY contract, you are still merchandise, in that you are subject to taxation on your increase or the fruit of your labor, and on the spending of your money- or, technically, even if you've never handled an FRN in your life and you barter beans and potatoes, you are subject to the same taxation on the value of what you trade.

BatKol: Yes. I agree with you. It is what I have observed as the s.o.p. for the BEAST. My question was more geared to the ALL CAPS advocates (I know you recognised this).
I am trying to reconsile the contradiction I see when the NO CAPS ideology says NO CONTRACTS, NO RESIDENT while a POWER CONTRACT has language such as RESIDENT, etc. How can one preach NO CONTRACTS while having a CONTRACT?? Those that preach NO CONTRACTS while enjoying CONTRACTS seem, as Manuel said, like wolves in sheeps clothing.

So, for the edification of the many, many people who are reading this thread I ask the NO CONTRACT avocates:

What is your take on signing a RESIDENTIAL POWER CONTRACT? If what I have read from people on this list is True, then would not that ALL CAP CONTRACT give "THEM" all THEY need to come in and turn you into MERCHANDISE? You are so very right about them CONtrolling much more than UTILITIES.. but if what I have read about ALL CAPS on this list is correct, then that little bit of ALL CAP leaven is all THEY would need to prove one is a RESIDENT. If this is a false argument that one is a RESIDENT when they pay a RESIDENTIAL POWER CONTRACT, please explain why. Thanks in advance.
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  15:52:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, BatKol, you have stated it well- and as I have tried to show, even if one doesn't enjoy the "benefits" of contracting, one is still subject to Babylons' compulsions and authority- so it's kind of a moot point. Sign contracts or avoid them; enjoy the benefits or avoid them- it makes little difference- if we're within the reach of Babylon, they will control us to one degree or another. There is no "legal" way of avoiding this, even though that is what the NO CAPS people seem to be preaching.

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  17:16:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Manual and Rich,

Everything you are saying, and whether you realize it or not, you are agreeing with each other, is pretty close to correct in my opinion. However, you are overlooking a couple of issues. First is, they actually have to prove you to be a resident. Look at the man that this site was created in honor of, namely Randy Lee. Every time they dragged him into court, he blew away their residency claim in only a couple of sentences. I think you both would do well to emulate him.

In addition to that, I use one more approach to circumvent their claim of residency. They assume you are a resident because they assume you are a pauper and a ward of the state. To kill their assumption, I carry 21 dollars of LAWFUL MONEY at all times. I carry an 1893 - 20 dollar gold piece, and a 1910 silver dollar. You see, under Common Law, if you have more than 20 dollars of lawful money, then you cannot be classed as a pauper.

Just some thoughts for you to consider,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  18:42:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, Lewis,

Yes...I do realize that Manuel and myself are in agreement. (I think we just have to confirm that we are both talking about the same thing- just with different words- hence the conversations!)

AHhh! Now this is getting interesting! You mentioned Randy Lee (who I am not familiar with)- I once mentioned Randy Weaver- and there are scores of others, who seem to have one thing in common: They were/are people who sought to lead honest, unencumbered lives, and for this they were considered enemies of the Beast, and destroyed or nearly destroyed. Now, some may win a few cases here and there- but largely, their lives are destroyed, or they are killed, or they spend time in jail- and much time in court. In my opinion, they have not won anything.
The minute we are arrested or hauled into the temple of the black-robed preists, we have lost- and we are physically under the control of the Beast, and must make supplication to them. Whether we win a lawsuit or two or relatively unimportant- for when we are in handcuffs or praying to the preist for justice, we have already lost. To win the case after that, is just to be restored to where we were before they got us!
And if this has been the case in the green tree (the America where some vestiges of the Constitution still existed) what shall be the case in the ripe tree?- the America of the Patriot Acts, and where martial law is immenent?
Dont get me wrong- I totally with you guys who walk around with gold, and seek what is lawfully yours- but it's a losing battle. The beast does not tolerate dissent (or...apparently, guys named Randy!)- and on my opinion, the only safety is in being invisible to their radar, or escaping from their physical dominion by physically leaving- which I hope to do before it is too late.
They have the "self-reliant, homeschooling, fundementalist Christian tax-protestors" marked as mortal ememies- they can even now classify us as "terrorists" by the rhetoric of their law, though we have never harmed a soul nor ever intend to- the stage is set, and playing their game by their rules is not going to sace us nor guarentee our freedom to practice the simple, righteous way of life that we lead.

Flee Babylon!

Rich

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  19:03:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Rich,

Yep, I agree. However, if it weren't for Randy Lee, we wouldn't be having this conversation on this forum. I have been looking at his material and methods for about 9 years now.

Yes, I agree we are being marked as "enemies of the state" because we will not be dumbed down into submission. But, as I said in another post, if they kill me so what? Remember, "the dead in Christ rise first". It will just mean I get to see my Savior sooner than those who are alive when he calls us home.

In the meantime, I am packing to get out of here. I expect to be fully out of sight by the first of June, maybe sooner. I just have way too much to do in the meantime, or it would be sooner.

I have already told you privately where I am headed. Nothing has changed in those plans. Working as fast as I can go to make it happen. Come on down!

Peace to all, but yes, FLEE BABYLON,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  19:27:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings In His name, Yahshua,

Do not get me wrong when I tell you what I write, for when one compares himself to others they become vain and bitter, and it is a vex to His Spirit.

All who entered, and or are in transition, which is the straight and narrow path, have their story to tell and their own revelation In Him, Yahshua, The Messiah. Many a time, one enters the point of realization whereby His Truth suddenly smacks you in the face, suddenly coming to grips of the truth that corruption is too obvious to overlook... otherwise, will CONtinue to be in concert with the CON-men and their acrobats. It is a necessary step forward on the right foot. Devils work will be devils pay as long as that wretched one keeps you on his snares of naivete and false hope and empty promises. That which is crooked cannot be made straight, but have no fear... He changes not.

Fathers Grace be upon you and His Children,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  19:32:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewis!

>>>> But, as I said in another post, if they kill me so what? Remember, "the dead in Christ rise first". <<<<

Exactly! If they ever come for me, they'll have to kill me- I will not be "re-educated". I don't care about that (them killing me)- I just want to have the freedom to live Gods' law while I am here.

>>>I am packing to get out of here. I expect to be fully out of sight by the first of June,<<<<

Awesome! Best of "luck" to you! You will be seeing me, sooner or later, as a neighbor- God willing. I can't wait! Freedom! I have a dog and an elderly mother, which are my responsibilities which are keeping me here- but who knows what God will provide?!

Rich

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  20:54:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Popesquasher said: Yes, BatKol, you have stated it well- and as I have tried to show, even if one doesn't enjoy the "benefits" of contracting, one is still subject to Babylons' compulsions and authority- so it's kind of a moot point. Sign contracts or avoid them; enjoy the benefits or avoid them- it makes little difference- if we're within the reach of Babylon, they will control us to one degree or another. There is no "legal" way of avoiding this, even though that is what the NO CAPS people seem to be preaching.

BatKol: Yes, you are correct. It seems there is no LEGAL or Lawful way to avoid being a RESIDENT when one is engaging in RESIDENTIAL contract.

Studying this out has been quite an eye-opener. It lead me to the point of almost throwing out the whole Bible because other things were revealed to me during the process that were not expected. Things that are taught to be literal, when they are not, are likened to the flaming cheribim gaurding the Tree of Life. Job was right.. wisdom can not be found in the land of the living.
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  21:06:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rich,

I will keep a 100 acres ready for you. Come on down. I am taking 3 cats, and every acquaintance I can convince to come.

Peace,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  21:36:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewis,

If I could think of a safe way to get my dog in, I'd be there!

Rich

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  21:46:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rich,

It is called passenger service on a cargo freighter. Drive to San Diego, put you, your car, your dog, your mom, and anything else you want to carry on, on board and enjoy a pleasant 10 or 12 day sail. I will meet you at the other end.

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  23:22:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings All. I think, with a giggle, many are watching y'all express your selves and hoping that some of your eyes will eventually open wider. I quit the IRS and the borrowing of FRN's in 1983, and never suffered any retribution. Father YaHuWeH has allowed his beast system to write law describing just who you are. Many of you accept willingly the ALL CAP i.d. YOU wear proudly. Well, the rules of the game, and this is what it is, states, for those willing to look {see}...thanks Randy Lee, et al, that the ALL CAP nomen is a pretend THING, created by the power of the beast. James {Yacob} stated 1900+ years ago...do THEY not blaspheme that worthy name by which you are called? Seems to me, many have not received the "call" yet. And they let the beast blaspheme them daily...so as they can receive their moldy daily bread. Another word for those who don't care for their given name to be daily blasphemed...pompus punks, who have not even the least respect for their father, in the flesh, who named them. Let alone for the Most High, who watches from His vantage point. As long as some of you can collect your FED notes, and PRETEND, to be alive, you could care less. David Merril, is giving good advise. YaHuWeH never sold the earth to anyone. It is His, and His heirs. To become a heir, is the work of your salvation. I surmise that a BatKol does not accept the blood sacrifice of messiah Yahushua. I surmise that Popesquasher thinks more than he knows. The Donation of Constatine, is the paper that pre-supposes that the Vatican owns the earth. All wordsmiths laugh at the assumption that the pope is correct, the "Donation" has been proved fraud beyond refutation. But, you girly boys, PRETENDERS, help your arch-enemy the Pope {caugh, caugh} daily, by aproving of his 'wisdom' by wearing the name pronounced upon you, by your father, the Pope, and his minions. I know, for fact, that traffic courts, the IRS courts, and any other PRETENDERS, have suffered defeat because men {and women} have stated, "me ain't your ALL CAP fiction creation". But, BatKol and Popesquasher, you fellows will never win the victory, why? you won't even try. You sit back in the bushes and thorns, judging everyone but your selves. Say BatKol...will, and I ask, will you confess messiah Yahushua and His bloody sacrifice to us all? For the moderator did set up this service for the ecclesia of messiah Yahushua {aka Jesus}, and those purchased by the blood of the Lamb. And if you answer negative...why the hell are you discussing anything with His called out? Hello?
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2003 :  00:38:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewis,

It's that simple????!!!!!

No red tape to bring an animule in? No one searching my vehicle and getting bit and shooting my bow-wow? (yeah..on this end there probably would be!)

(Not to knit-pick- but where does one walk a 70 lb. dog on a ship???)

My mother? Hehehe...she thinks this is the greatest country on earth! -and that moving to any other country constitutes certain death, and a life of hardship and woe (how backwards!) -but, she is going to be moving to town and into an apartment complex with my sister soon....so I could theoretically leave! Just would have to sell this place, and hope I end up with enough "gold" to get a place on the other side.

I am now one step closer!

Thanks!

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2003 :  00:42:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert. J.

Aren't we forgettinmg that it was this very Beast which killed our Saviour? -and that He did not even take possession of His kingdom then, but let them have it until His return- and warned that they would persecute us, and that our safety would be in the wilderness?

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2003 :  06:14:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert-James said: Many of you accept willingly the ALL CAP i.d. YOU wear proudly. Well, the rules of the game, and this is what it is, states, for those willing to look {see}...thanks Randy Lee, et al, that the ALL CAP nomen is a pretend THING, created by the power of the beast. James {Yacob} stated 1900+ years ago...do THEY not blaspheme that worthy name by which you are called?

BatKol: How do your reconsile the contradiction that YOU answer for that CAP name every month you go down to pay your RESIDENTIAL POWER CONTRACT? And if you have been so crafty as to get yourself a SHABBOS GOY to stand surety for your POWER (like I had done in the past).. how do you reconsile this 'causing another to SIN' for this luxury you are not willing to do with out??? I guess you paying the "OLD MAN's" CONTRACT is not blaspheming your Name. If you hate CAPS so much why don't you cancel your RESIDENTIAL CONTRACTS? You preach NO CAPS from computer via an INTERNET CONTRACT
with a FRANCHISE of the DEPT OF DEFENSE. That computer is powered by your ELECTRIC CONTRACT
which states YOU are a RESDIDENT, yet you sit and preach NO CAPS, NO RESIDENT...

Let's have this discussion in front of this global audience with you actually staying with the topic (not just dropping a post making outrageous claims and name calling) and I will answer YOUR questions.. point by point.. something YOU have never done in our years of discussing this.. can you handle this??

Robert-James: You sit back in the bushes and thorns, judging everyone but your selves.

BatKol: No SIR, you are sitting back behind your computer POWERED by RESIDENTIAL INTERNET and ELECTRIC CONTRACTS judging everybody but yourself, while prabbeling on about a doctrine you, yourself don't even adhere to! How can you claim to not be a RESIDENT when you engage in RESIDENTIAL CONTRACTS?? I have openly admitted to engaging in CONTRACTS and the use of FRN (MARKS)... What do you say Robert-James? Let's discuss this in public, right here, right now.. then I will answer YOU point by point concerning your questions..
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2003 :  11:17:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Amusing note:

In the rural area where I now live, we have an electric co-op. The contract I signed had no names typed on it (not that I'd care), but everywhere my name appeared, it was hand written or signed.

Does that make me not a "resident"? Well...lets see....I live here full time; I use this as my address; I keep everything I own here; I own no other property or houses.....

Sounds like I'm a resident! (and I will be until I physically leave. Why kid myself? )

Sorry guys...but I think whoever started preaching this CAPS business is full of crap! If we reside in Babylon, we're a resident of Babylon!
If someone, trying to ease their conscience, came up with a scheme whereby they can live in Babylon, and partake of her economy and products of that economy- while using legal rhetoric to sooth their conscience, thinking that if they avoid having their name written in a certain way, that somehow, that'll make them not a resident of the place where they reside!

There is some good that comes of these schemes though- in that the less contracts we sign, the less ofr a paper trail Babylon has on us- and the less we are known to Babylon, the better off we are. But it has nothing to do with CAPS or no caps or any of that mumbo-jumbo- it's just an unintended benefit, that maybe some were disuaded from signing contracts because they contained their name in CAPS (etc.)- but it wasn't the avoidance of CAPS that benefitted them, but rather the avoidance of signing a contract!

BatKol; You have the right idea!

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2003 :  12:24:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Popesquasher said: In the rural area where I now live, we have an electric co-op. The contract I signed had no names typed on it (not that I'd care), but everywhere my name appeared, it was hand written or signed.

BatKol: Unfortunately, that CO-OP is a FRANCHISE of the CORP. As you know, that signature at the bottom of the CONTRACT means you agree to all that is contained in the CONTRACT. I have researched this hoping that maybe this CO-OP route is a way to go. However when you read the CONTRACT notice the language.

Popesquasher said: Does that make me not a "resident"? Well...lets see....I live here full time; I use this as my address; I keep everything I own here; I own no other property or houses.....

Sounds like I'm a resident! (and I will be until I physically leave. Why kid myself? )

BatKol: Yes, you are realistic and honest about your situation. Why anyone would want to say they are not a RESIDENT while maintaining a current RESIDENTIAL CONTRACT is beyond me.
Maybe the need to PLAY at being an 'annointed priest' outweighs being honest. Sounds like priest-craft to me.

Again.. the challange remains to you Robert-James.. Fire up that computer with ELECTRIC, log on to your DEPT of DEFENSE ISP CONTRACT, and share with us how you rationlize not being a RESIDENT while engaging in RESIDENTIAL CONTRACTS.
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2003 :  13:53:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings all,
I have no contract with an Electric company. Period. Your shabbos goy is way to talmudic for me to go near. I have no contracts with the GOVT., and since my name is spelled just the way it was given to me, Robert James, to answer to LEGAL FICTION name, would be simply wrong. I also live in my body, and search me naked, there is no ADDRESS on my home. My agreement with a local server was with me, Robert James, a living breathing man. Some men have given their local power company much grief over the name on the power bills. The power company may, or may not change the name. A man from out of state can contract for power, for a second home, and not be a RESIDENT of the state, wherein the second home is located.
Yahushua said that one must believe as a child to enter into the Kingdom. A child can be taught how to spell his name by age five.
May I suggest you look into the defination of res-ident, as used by the LEGAL profession? Jurisdiction is law speak. If you speak that you are a resident of TEXAS, then that's that. My citizenship is within the Commonwealth of Israel, new Yerusalem is my mother. I really don't think judges even want to talk with me. Now, holding A STATE issued drivers license, with the PRETEND name printed on it, is one strong piece of evidence, that the god called STATE gives you permission to move about. They will not issue a license to drive with your given name attached. Pray tell why? I answered you, now will you try to answer why the government must disrespect your given name and sir name? I mean, what's the big deal, if, the spelling of a name is meaningless? This is really first grade stuff. What's your name, and who is your daddy? Abba, or the STATE?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000