New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 3

rdm

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2002 :  11:10:22  Show Profile  Visit rdm's Homepage  Send rdm a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
AP - Everywhere, USA

Police officers, attorneys, judges and other agents of government
and financial institions are finding their personal bank accounts
emptied, their property seized and all their assets foreclosed on for
issuing commercial paper against American's who have learned how to
protect their private property rights in commerce.

In July of 2002 a new commercial process went into effect called
Strict Foreclosure to help streamline the reposession of property
with a perfected security interest. These new rules were placed for
the benefit of the bankers to expediate the financial rape and pilage
of America. But an unexpected turn of events has put this tool into
the hands of the common man for protecting his rights. Common people
everywhere are learning how to achieve monetary restitution for
damages by "officials" who believe they can molest, abuse, harrass,
kidnap and steal without penalty.

This is no Montana Freeman scheme. It is not an "acceptance for
value" process, nor any other defective or questionable commercial
scheme. But stands upon our common law right to contract and use of
the same commercial processes bankers use for reposession of
collateral pledged as security on a defaulted debt. The process
utilizes revised article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) re
Strict foreclosure. These new rules don't require judicial judgments
for foreclosure when a perfected Security interest is filed at the
Secretary of the State with a UCC Financing Statement.

The bankers had the American people declared enemies of the state
in 1933 through Rosevelt. Several Americans have started to realised
this still is the legal reality today and are learning how to pick up Goliath's
sword and use it with financially devestating effect. More will join as they
come to understand the reality behind the wizard's light show and that
we can go back to Kansas anytime when we're ready for the truth.

To hear for yourself how they are doing it. Download the FREE seminars
at MV Spoken Word Server in the Featured Selections area:
* Regaining Freedom Through Private Contract - by Lightbringer
* Cracking the Code, 3rd Edition
Download Instructions: http://www.angelfire.com/sd2/rdm/mvsw.html

Office of the Overseer for the Popular Assembly of Redemptive Dominion Missions, a corporation sole, and his successors.
http://www.angelfire.com/sd2/rdm

Edited by - rdm on 02 Aug 2002 20:58:07

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2002 :  22:12:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This sounds pretty exciting. I am in the process of downloading the Seminars and Conference Calls. Could you give a [somewhat detailed] outline of what is there?

The concept of using Caesar's Law against him, makes sense to me. Just as David used Goliath's sword to cut off his head, so can CONSCIOUS followers of God's Law, cut off the "Head of The Beast" -- by using The Beast's power against it. In this case The Beast's power consists of its "laws" and its MONEY.

My only concern, is that Caesar will soon discover this "loophole" and close it. What is your insight into this?

Be Well,
George

Go to Top of Page

rdm

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2002 :  23:53:30  Show Profile  Visit rdm's Homepage  Send rdm a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by doer:
The concept of using Caesar's Law against him, makes sense to me. Just as David used Goliath's sword to cut off his head, so can CONSCIOUS followers of God's Law, cut off the "Head of The Beast" -- by using The Beast's power against it. In this case, its "laws" and its MONEY. My only concern, is that Caesar will soon discover this "loophole" and close it.

David first had to have the courage to stand up to Goliath. This came from His faith in our Father in Heaven and that He can handle any "giant" that moves against us. With that faith, he knocked the Giant down and only then could he pick up Goliath's sword and cut off his head. This order of events is important for achieving similiar success today against the "giants" in our land.

As far as "Caesar" closing a loophole...there is no "loophole" to close. This becomes understandable when you realize we are not using a "loophole" but the same processes that all creditors use for collection of debts. This is not some statute-dependent process, but founded upon the right to contract which no government can interfere with. The only "process" we are using from the UCC is the means of collection of the obligation by that contract.

So we aren't relying on "Caesar's law", but merely utilizing the "forms" of it to execute our remedy which is founded upon God's Law of restitution for the victim. The UCC and the common law of America have the principles of God's Law within it, we just need dig them out and apply them. So lets summarize:

The SUBSTANCE of the law we rely upon is the justice found within God's Law. The FORM and METHODS we are utilizing to apply these principles are through private contract and public notice within the Secretary of State's office (specifically the UCC Financing Statement and admin procedures for collection).

We are applying the creativity and intelligence we were given by the Father to overcome the world with an active faith. Most merely condemn the system, but some of us are doing what we can to hold them accountable for their criminal actions and achieve restitution for their victims. This is a task that the modern day "church" and their religious effeminate leaders have abandoned, and one we must champion in the wake of their default.

There is power in the Testament and finished work of the Christ, Yahshua (Jesus). He defeated our enemies for us. Our task is to use the power and authority He gave us to overcome the world-order. Randy Lee stated the problem best:

"There is a maxim of law, "Scire leges, non hoc verba
earum tenere, sed vim et potestatem," which in English
is "To know the law is, not to observe their mere words,
but their force and power." Bouvier's (1914), page 2162.
This is the problem that the church (the body of believers)
has. They know the words, and many can rattle the verses
off of their tongue like silk, but they have no idea how
to execute their [God's] Law. A testament is meaningless
unless it can be executed. Where Christians lack knowledge
is in the area of procedural law. How do we execute The
Testament of Jesus Christ?"

Office of the Overseer for the Popular Assembly of Redemptive Dominion Missions, a corporation sole, and his successors.
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2002 :  16:48:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is an excellent explanation of the PRINCIPLES involved in "living our faith." And the admonishment is most helpful.

However, I have heard that certain Secretary's of State have changed their rules for filing certain forms. What happens then? Caesar may not have the LAW -- but he has PROCESS "up the kazoo." So he can change the rules any time he pleases. When this PROCESS becomes a thorn in his side, do you not think that will happen? Then how will we be able to "notify" The System of our new status -- to copyright our name, notify pertinent parties, do necessary filings, etc.?

After all -- the UCC is not GOD's LAW. It was created by man. What process created it? And what process can change it?

Be Well,
George

Go to Top of Page

rdm

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2002 :  17:23:06  Show Profile  Visit rdm's Homepage  Send rdm a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by doer:
However, I have heard that certain Secretary's of State have changed their rules for filing certain forms. What happens then? Then how will we be able to "notify" The System of our new status -- to copyright our name, notify pertinent parties, do necessary filings, etc.?
After all -- the UCC is not GOD's LAW. It was created by man. What process created it? And what process can change it?

Where there is a will, there is a way. These questions are challenged by Randy Lee's admonition in the above message. When we stop striving to overcome the world, we lose by default. So the only assurance of our failure is to do nothing. The only people who can't get something done are those who stop trying.

The UCC is not God's Law, but God's Law is found within the UCC. The UCC would have no validity if it was contrary to God's Law. There is a mythology that exists among the willfully ignorant that wants to paint the UCC as some terible evil thing. Rather, the user's intent determines the morality of its use. Guns don't kill people, people kill people with guns. The UCC is just a weapon. We either learn to use it to defend ourselves or forever lose by our default. The only thing our ignorance of the UCC can guarantee is the assurance of our victimhood at the hands of those who know how to use this weapon. UCC is not God's Law, but people can execute God's Law through the use of the UCC.

The name copyright is done completely free of anything the State can regulate. It is a comonlaw contract noticed to the public through publication as a Legal Notice. There is no way this can be overcome by the system without overthrowing the foundational law they based their entire existence upon. The basic elements of a contract are simple. Governments cannot interfere in the obligation of contracts.

All of these fears and concerns can be overcome through education. But a person has to WANT to learn with the intent of OVERCOMING the world-order. Such a person will not stop until they find a way to succeed. Those who give up have left the faith and lost their right to freedom and liberty.

Go to Top of Page

Cowboy

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2002 :  09:29:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How do these suits work ?

JN 17:17
Go to Top of Page

rdm

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2002 :  11:57:10  Show Profile  Visit rdm's Homepage  Send rdm a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nobody is Sueing anyone. There is no "suit". Nothing happens inside of any court. It is purely a PRIVATE administrative process by contract and use of the UCC.

To futher answer the question "What is the Uniform Commercial Code & How we use it" see:

http://www.lifeislove.com/pcs01/ucc_01.html

Here is the introduction:

"UCC is legislated (Administrative) law that sets down the rules for all commercial transactions. The courts do not have the authority or jurisdiction to amend, alter or nullify any of the Articles of the UCC - they can only consider peripherals such as who has priority...the one who files first or ttie one who perfects first? The courts can determine in a specific situation what can be considered a "fixture" as it relates to real property under the UCC, but cannot adjudicate any change to the UCC Articles themselves. When one files a UCC form that is recorded by a state it becomes a recorded document, hence no court can rule on the fact of the filing itself. Each state's UCC Department personnel are fiduciaries who are required to follow specific rules and procedures. If a UCC document meets the specifications of those rules and procedures the document must be recorded. There are minor variations in the UCC from state to state, and even country to country, but the bulk of it is universal."

Go to Top of Page

berkano
Advanced Member

uSA
129 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  00:29:10  Show Profile  Visit berkano's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think eventually, Caeasar will try to tighten the loophole, but for each repair in the "net" he's gotta use more rope. With more rope comes more loopholes until the net swallows up the entire ship and sinks it.

There will be justice. God's justice will destroy this system sooner or later. I just hope it will be via repentance rather than through inertia.

Blessings,
--Berkano

George wrote:

This sounds pretty exciting. I am in the process of downloading the Seminars and Conference Calls. Could you give a [somewhat detailed] outline of what is there?

The concept of using Caesar's Law against him, makes sense to me. Just as David used Goliath's sword to cut off his head, so can CONSCIOUS followers of God's Law, cut off the "Head of The Beast" -- by using The Beast's power against it. In this case The Beast's power consists of its "laws" and its MONEY.

My only concern, is that Caesar will soon discover this "loophole" and close it. What is your insight into this?

Be Well,
George
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2003 :  14:53:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Before you try anything in the above posts, you had better go take a look at the UCC and understand fully what it is all about. You should also be aware, that a new version of the UCC was released a few weeks ago, and things aren't where they used to be. Sections have been swapped to thwart the people who haven't done their homework.

You are hereby put on notice! BE AWARE and do your homework. Stay current! Things are changing rapidly!

In Jesus,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2003 :  23:25:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewis,

Do you have specifics regarding the changes?

Doer
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2003 :  01:30:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What I know for certain is that the UCC was revised in 2002 and went into effect at the end of the year. I know that several places are now offering for sale, the Dec. 2002 revision of the code.

What I have heard is that several entire sections were swapped around. The law didn't change, only the numbers wherein the code you will find what you want has changed. And more specifically, I have heard that section 9 isn't what you think.

I don't know about those things for certain, because I have not yet been able to find a copy anywhere and I don't have the $250.00 to buy a copy right now.

I would appreciate a reponse from anyone, who can find a Dec. 2002 revision copy of the Code, and can verify what I have heard.
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2003 :  11:10:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewis,

Do you have a link to where a copy can be purchased?

Doer
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2003 :  16:54:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doer,

Here is one place:
http://www.westgroup.com/store/SearchResults.asp?Keyword=UCC&ProductType=Products&lstartRec=161

The "Uniform Commercial Code Forms (Uniform Laws Annotated)" is what I want to get to start with. It is all the codes, forms, and annotated comments about each section. I just need to save up a little money to buy it.

The version at www.cornell.law.edu/?????? is out of date. Don't use it for actual section numbers. But it is a good, free online copy, useful for general study.

Peace,

Edited by - Lewish on 02 Mar 2003 16:56:51
Go to Top of Page

True North
Advanced Member

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2003 :  11:10:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Using the UCC...It is not the code or the UCC which authorizes the creation of credit instruments but the law merchant.

So be aware that to operate under code provisions in the first instance is to admit that one is a special 14th ammendment creature (eg. corporate entity) or alien and foreigner etc. which have no inherent rights what so ever.

This can be enforced in american courts. See Dred Scott cs., supra, Banco Nacional de Cuba v. Sabbatino (1964). Agencies and courts can attack and rule against such activity and involved individuals in their discretion (equity) to determine public policy on code provisions, in favor of the "public" and its creatures (corporate banks, Federal Reserve System Inc. etc.) imposing their fines and imprisonment.
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2003 :  15:03:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some thoughts in no particular order....

1. Using the UCC does not provide redemption. It is just one more contract with the world of Caesar.

2. If you have or use Federal Reserve Notes, you have a color of contract with the government and are bound by Title 26 of the USC. Use of a bank instrument constitues a contract with the bank. A Federal Reserve Note is a bank instrument. It is not money. A contract with a bank causes 26 USC to be applicable to you. And if you don't know what 26 USC is, I strongly suggest you find out.

3. If you are called into court, I think the only good way to separate yourself from Admiralty jurisdiction is to file an affidavit stating that you are a Man standing on the land, in the county of XXXX ( where XXXX is the county you are housekeeping in, not residing), and then declaring you will be mute to any other question. Admiralty, (law merchant) can not deal with a Man. Do not use "person", as this implies a corporation. Do not use "human being" as this implies "person".

4. If thru some mis-step you are levied a fine by a court, and the judge says you will pay some numbers of dollars as a fine, respond that you will be most happy to comply, if he will define what a dollar is. He won't do it. I can only find one definition, in very old U.S. law, which defines a dollar as being a coin of 417.5 grains of silver. Those are no longer in circulation. So, what can he say?

Just a couple of thoughts. All discussion or disagreement is welcomed.

Peace to you who are in Jesus,

Edited by - Lewish on 05 Mar 2003 15:09:41
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2003 :  22:54:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewish...under protest one may freely use frn's. Are we subject to British tax if we use pound notes? NO. How about Canadian? Check out George Mercier...hidden contracts. One must use them under protest. This is where patriots stumble. How about....Comes Now, a moral sentient Being. { A man is a natural man, subject to man's laws}. By the Way, an Ambassador can use the coin of the realm he is visiting. Tis only polite!
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2003 :  23:17:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert-James,
You bet your sweet tax collector you are subject to tax. When I do work for a Canadian company, and I get paid in Canadian dollars, dear old uncle Sambo is there with his hand out. And so is the fruitcake in Ontario. And this is true, even though I haven't set foot in Canada while doing this work. I am under the color of contract due to using the currency. I deposited it in my bank. My bank signature card says I agree to comply with Title 26 USC. Therefore, I am going to pay tax. I agreed to by contract with my bank.

....under protest one may freely use FRNs? Huh? IF you use them, you agree to the contract. If you go to a friend and take out a loan, and your friend gives you a contract saying you will repay the loan, you can write protest all over it if you want to, but you still have to repay the loan, or your friend won't be your friend anymore and will take you to Caesar who will demand you repay the contract.

And I can pay my IRS bill in Krugerands. They are more than happy to accept them.

Go to Top of Page

Caleb
Advanced Member

Philippines
209 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2003 :  17:46:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewish,

Are you mixing two issues or is there another contract we should be aware of? If you have a bank account, then you are liable to pay taxes, just as you said. The contract with the bank is what makes you liable, not the use of the currency. Receiving money (really just computer bits)from Canada into your bank account is actually quite different from being paid in "cash". Cash is "legal tender", while computer bits into your bank account are not. Close the bank account and you cancel the contract.

Now if someone has no bank account and accepts payment in legal tender, there must be another hidden contract that makes them liable for taxes. Even if there is one, accepting FRNs under protest is not the same as taking out a loan. It is the opposite, for you are the one who is owed something. Instead of paying the debt they owe you with lawful money, the other party is merely transferring a promisory note to you. You can accept this under protest, knowing that some other sucker will most likely accept this note instead of real money from you - and they won't even protest! How can accepting a defective form of payment place you under an obligation similar to taking out a loan?

And those Krugerands - they are lawful money. It would be interesting to see the IRS's reaction to someone trying to use them to cancel a debt in "dollars".
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2003 :  23:49:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Caleb,

Yes, I may be mixing issues. On a commercial side, as a business owner, I pay corporation taxes in the U.S. to the IRS. If I do work, thru my corporation, for a company in Canada, the Canadian government wants me to pay GST on the amount paid to my corporation. And you are so right, if I didn't need a bank account for the corporation, I wouldn't have to pay taxes.

Yes, Krugerands are lawful money issued by the government of South Africa. They are bullion coins, so they are worth whatever someone is willing to give you for them. The IRS will gladly take them, as they are 0.999 pure gold.
Go to Top of Page

Kevin Kranz

Albania
26 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2003 :  00:54:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Can anyone tell me how the judges and lawyers are being stripped of all their assets. I realise that they have cracked the code of the New World Order and they are using the copyright laws to have them on the hook, but how do they enforce it on a judge or lawyers.
KK
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2003 :  03:03:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin,

Welcome to Ecclesia Forum! Hope you can stay awhile.

When you copyright your good name, it then becomes your property LEGALLY -- just as if you copyrighted a book or song. So no one is allowed to use it for ANY reason -- especially for commercial purposes. Most people do not understand that the courts in this country are PRIVATE COMMERCIAL ETNTERPRISES. The reason you end up in one is STRICTLY for COMMERCIAL purposes -- to fleece you of your hard-earned labor -- in order to pay on the war debt dating back to the origins of this country.

Therefore, if you have copyrighted your name and any officer of the court (judge, lawyer, bailiff, sheriff, etc.) uses your name to collect ANY money for ANY reason (they are ALL commercial reasons), then you can collect damages. That is the way it works here, but I do not know about Australia -- although there should be a lot of similarities.

The process makes a lot of common sense, but there are many steps, and you MUST know every one. For if The System holds you to anything, it holds you to the LETTER of the Law. But if you do not know the letter, then The System will CRUCIFY YOU. And they use REALLY BIG NAILS!

Be Well,
Doer
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic   
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000