Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 3

Kevin Kranz

Albania
26 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2003 :  06:10:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thankyou Doer, My question is still unanswered. I want to know how do they take the assets off the judge? Do they get the army in and tell the judge to get out or what? How do they tell the bank manager that Mr Judges bank account is now mine. Can you imagine what the bank manager would say?
I would really like to know how we are supposes to do it.
KK
Go to Top of Page

naifgnostic

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2003 :  11:41:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dumb question here... How does one go about using frn's under protest?

Peace
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2003 :  15:13:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin,

After copyrighting your name, you file a number of forms with the UCC office to establish your "place in line" as the primary Secured Party against your Strawman. After that is accomplished, no one will be able to take any assets from your Strawman without going through you first. Of course, it would do them no good because you would claim everything.

After that, when ANYONE uses your good name without your express written permission (including judges, lawyers, etc.) you send them a bill for the use of your property. You can establish any amount you wish for using your name, but $500,000 is recommended. This will deter 99% of all litigation.

Then you file your claim with the UCC. After the bill is unpaid, you can then get evidence of your claim from the UCC and present it to any bank, broker, other financial institution or government agency. They will clean out any assets of the non-payer of you bill without further ado. Note that this process keeps you out of court -- as no liens need to be filed. You will probably need the services of a Private Investigator to track down the assets, and it is recommended that you hire someone else to handle the presentments. That's it!

Be Well,
Doer
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2003 :  15:22:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Naifgnostic,

Why would you want to protest using FRN's? Even if they are not real Money, they are accepted as a form of exchange -- and so are very useful. If you are protesting some governmental policy or action, there are more effective ways to do that. You want more permanent solutions -- whereas protesting FRN's may work in only one instance.

Be Well,
Doer
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2003 :  16:42:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few good men have traversed in man's courts simply because they admitted they "used" FRN's, without rebutting the presumption, that they did so without protest. One can speak One's Law...called juris-diction. Without the statement, FRN's were used under protest, sneaky judges have assumed one accepts the "benefit" of use. Soooooo, if ever before da judge, be ready to mention that FRN's are used under protest. One will stay spotless. FRN's were put into play under the force of guns in 1933. Remember gold became illegal!
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2003 :  20:46:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert-James,

Thanks for the history lesson. I have heard that asking the Judge, "What is a Dollar?" can result in some interesting outcomes. But am still not comfortable in these tactics because have not heard of any "success stories." Do you know of any?

Be Well,
Doer
Go to Top of Page

Kevin Kranz

Albania
26 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2003 :  16:54:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Doer and others, I really like this forum and appreciate you guys the way you all have studied Gods ways, and the answers reveal that.
You answered my question very well on the last post. However I was wondering if I could bother you further with another question.
The UCC is supposed to be a world wide code. But it appears it may be different in Australia. Would you happen to know where I may be able to find out, and with all 100% accuracy in Australia.
Where could I ring or maybe ask someone who may know. There must be bankruptsies going on everday and they would have goods and chattels transfers from breaches of copyright.
I just don't know where to start. Is there an office somewhere for the UCC? I would love to hear from someone, because there are so many good Christians in big trouble and would love to help them.
Best regards to all. Kevin Kranz.
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2003 :  23:24:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin,

Go to UCCSG.com and write them a note about Australia and other English nations. They also sell the book there, for less than I paid. Rumor has it that BBCOA.com was shut down by the "Feds" for promoting a "bogus copyright scheme." They were really marketing this thing, and apparently became too successful! We will keep a close eye on how successful they are, at doing what they preach.

Anyway, Jason is the man with whom you wish to talk. They have a conference call-in session every week, with instructions at the WebSite. It may be a way to ask directly, even if it would cost you a few nickels -- or kangaroos, in Australia. Keep us all posted at to your success (or failure). To become truly effective, this movement must become international.

Be Well,
Doer
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2003 :  14:32:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A couple of comments please.
First, the UCC is not a "universal" set of Codes. Here in the united States of America, they are variations of the UCC among the states, so you have to get a copy for your state. Most states adhere to universal U.S. set, but not all, so check them in your state if you choose to use them.

Second, regarding Federal Reserve Notes and their use. You can not PAY anything with them. They are a DEBT instrument. Therefore, if you use them, what you are doing is passing debt when you should be redeeming your debt. The only way to PAY a debt is with a Treasury Exemption Account. And, oh by the way, I just learned last night, that if you do that, you had better do your I.R.S. filings to show that you did it, or you may find yourself on the way to jail. The government to starting to really crack down on this. I guess they don't want to PAY their debts.

I am still learning about all this stuff, so don't take what I say as being expert. But, I do my best to report as accurately as possible the things I have learned along the way to freedom.

Peace in Jesus Name,

Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2003 :  19:03:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewis,

What is involved in the I.R.S. filings? -- And why the I.R.S. instead of the Treasury or some other agency?

According to the "Cracking Code" people, the I.R.S. is a PRIVATE CORPORATION headquartered in Puerto Rico. They have uncovered a paper trail from the original corporations set up in the Phillipines, as they morphed into the present system.

Be Well,
Doer
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2003 :  20:26:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
George,

If you do a transaction, which exchanges value for value, you must report it to the I.R.S. In this case, we are using the Treasury Exemption Account as described in "Cracking the Code". But, what some people have discovered in the last 2 months is, if you don't report the use of the Exemption Account, you are in violation of I.R.S. regulations. And we are stuck with those regulations, as described in other discussions.

Another important point is to not co-mingle funds. If you plan to buy something with your Exemption Account, do not pay one cent of it in FRNs, or you will be breaking the laws. It must be paid 100% with your Exemption Account bill of exchange.

The I.R.S. forms you need to file are: 1099-B, 1099-C, 1099-G, and 1099-OID. These are only available from the 1-800-IRS number. They cannot be generated on your computer. But the I.R.S. will send you all of them that you want, for free.

The whole deal is to make sure that the I.R.S. gets their taxes from the seller.

I spoke with a gentleman last night who bought a new Lexus several months ago. He financed it 100%, including taxes, title transfer, registration, and insurance and no payment for the first 4 months. The no payment for 4 months is absolutely critical. At the end of 4 months, he did his Exemption and then filed his I.R.S. forms. He got a nice thank you note from the finance company along with the release of the lien on the title.

I hope to get a written transcript of all of what he told us, probably in about a month. I can make it available to anyone interested.

Peace,
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2003 :  21:41:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewis,

All this is giving me a headache! IT SHOULD NOT BE THAT COMPLICATED. So the guy got a "free" Lexus. I'm not so sure I want to go that route -- for many abvious reasons -- the primary one being poisoning by greed.

But this all concerns STATUTE "LAW." Correct me if I am wrong -- which of course has never happened! (Once I though that I was wrong, but I was mistaken!) So "breaking the laws," as you state, can only refer to Caesar's "laws" -- which are far from the LAW of our Creator.

Give me the COMMON LAW any day! This is the reason that Common Law copyright appeals to me, as well as Randy Lee's discoveries ("Book of the Hundreds," non-statutory abatement, etc.)

So you will have to show me a lot more "stuff" about this process, before I am convinced that it is a path that leads to my Creator -- instead of "The Other Guy."

Be Well,
Doer
Go to Top of Page

Kevin Kranz

Albania
26 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2003 :  23:47:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Doer, I am inclined to agree with you about the copyright line in that can be much less messy in all it's operation, no law courts to contend with etc.
In Autralia we have to succeed from the commonwealth because the govt in office has abdicated. Then we come under commone law. So we have become citizens of the commonwealth of Caledonia Australis. We have our own drivers licenses, car Registrations (lifetime). Our own law courts.(beginning this week)
We have registered our copyright notice with the UCC Washington State Department of licensing and accepted. Recieved our acknowledgement of Initial Financing Statement.
Can anyone tell me why this dept cannot do the jop of transferring property into our names for breaches of the copyright contract. We need to be dead accurate on this point. Please!

Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2003 :  14:34:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Kevin,

What process are you trying to use to confiscate the property of someone who breaches your copyright contract? The Washington State DOL has no authority over property ownership. It is only a Licensing body.

For validation of what I speak, "I am a Man, standing on the land, in the State of Washington".

If you need more information on the matters of the State of Washington, please send me a private message.

Peace in Jesus to all,

Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2003 :  18:46:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewis,

Since Kevin is is Australia, he will need to pioneer a lot of this process himself. So any process that works in the U.S. can only be a guidline and a beginning. Since he is under the Commonwealth, perhaps "someone out there" knows of resources that work in Great Britain, New Zealand, Canada, etc.

I plan to be moving to Washington state in the next year or so. What "tussles" have you had with their System, that might be imformative for me?

Be Well,
Doer
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2003 :  18:56:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin,

Lewis is correct about the licensing aspect of the UCC department. They are only a bunch of bureaucrats pushing papers, without seizure authority or anything of the like. (Of course, the IRS has no such authority either, but they intimidate most people into giving up their property without a fight.)

My question is -- why did you file in Washington State, instead of in Australia, where your property ostensibly is located? Am I missing something here? In any case, it is wise to re-file in whatever state that you take up housekeeping, if that is not the original state of filing.

Be Well,
Doer
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2003 :  19:58:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
George,

What I have seen so far, by observing what others have experienced, it appears that "Washington" is quite amiable to this whole process. There are enough people here "pushing the edges of the envelope" so to speak, that most in the bureaucratic positions are pretty understanding. They may not know the specifics of what you are doing, but they don't seem to be inclined to stand in your way. There are localized exceptions, of course.

There are 2 active groups that keep things in turmoil. One group is trying to split the state into 2 states. The other groups, and here I do mean plural, are trying to split counties against the wishes of the legislature. There are at least 2 prominate battles going on over this issue. I live in one of those counties. About 50,000 people in the north of the county claim they have legally formed a new county and are trying to get the state legislature to recognize them. Keeps things interesting.

Kevin,

I too would like to know why you did your UCC filings in Washington State. I know from reading other postings here and else where, that there are people in New Zealand doing filings there. Why not in Australia?

Peace,
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2003 :  23:06:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewis,

Thanks for the information! Keep us up to date on this, and add any more information that you can -- it is exceptionally interesting. 50,000 people banded together is really significant! How did they do that? We could learn a thing or two from their [successful] methods.

There has been talk for a long time, of California splitting north from south. (L.A. -- UGH!) Yet it has gone nowhere. The same thing for Oregon. You can still see the signs along I-5 near Yreka, California, proclaiming the "State of Jefferson" -- which would include N. Calif. and S. Oregon.

It is long past time, to establish PHYSICAL “Convergences” – just as this Forum has become a "VIRTUAL Convergence" for the focus of Spiritual Energy. “The Book of the Hundreds” has a lot of good ideas regarding this process. See “Christ’s Lawful Assembly” at: http://www.angelfire.com/pr/truth/assembly.html

From there, a thousand little Communities can network together -- to implement their common vision of Law, Order and the Spiritual Life.

Be Well,
Doer
Go to Top of Page

Kevin Kranz

Albania
26 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2003 :  09:31:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All, Can anyone give me the contacts for NZ to speak with about the UCC filings please?
I can find any filings offeces in Australia as yet.
Praise the Lord always. Kevin
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

19 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2003 :  22:13:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Be very careful with filing a ucc because a 14th amendment person will go to jail,there are several in jail for it. You must be expatriated from the corp. USA and repatriate under the United States of America for commonlaw trade name usage. The process is not that hard but works real well when implemented. We are using these with excellent outcomes.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000