New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2004 :  20:20:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here we take a look into another aspect of admiralty law; the ability to access the law of the land through Article III “admiralty and maritime jurisdiction” of the Constitution. Verified Statement of Right.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SavingstoSuitor/files/; click “lawful prosecution.exe”. Run the photo album like a tape recorder. The left button enlarges the image for easy reading.

In March of last year I received a fax with the warrant “FILED UNDER SEAL” and titled UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. CERTAIN BANK ACCOUNTS. It got to me through about four or five people within forty-five minutes of Ronald Dean procuring it by badgering the bank president. Rumor has it that a panic ensued in Denver about releasing the warrant.

A few weeks after filing in Denver, Ron had trouble with his ATM card. So he went into the bank and found that every penny had been returned. However the bank wanted Ron to sign a waiver of indemnity before he could use his returned funds. Well the lady explaining this to Ron realized how ridiculous this was while saying it, probably because Ron likely started laughing out loud at that idea. “We stole your money and now we want you to promise not to be mad before we will return it.” The bank sent letters of apology to any and all recipients of bounced checks.

You will notice that these are trust accounts. Ron’s (professional) trustee John had about twenty other accounts drained. And many other trustees were dealing with the same seizure problems. But Ron, for all intents and purposes immediately fired John and you can see by reading the rest. John is having some partial success getting some of his beneficiary’s funds restored. Ron is a non-501(C)(3) Christian preacher and because of his following, the IMFIRS had generated an alleged debt of $1.5 million. So it was easy to convince Ron that his life savings would just get absorbed into that alleged, and completely capricious debt. Within an hour Ron commissioned me to draft the document.

Now John tried to get hold of the Statement from the clerks in Denver and they told him the case does not exist. Well notice the filing stamp. Joe O’hare, the signer on the warrant is known by me. It really happened. The rumor goes thus. I call it rumor because I have not verified the intelligence, but it certainly fit’s the scenario.

John Ashcroft had hard evidence on four “sovereign” trusts that were probably true alter ego tax dodges. A zealot at US Bank however thought he or she would do Ashcroft a favor and seize any and all suspicious “Patriot” tax dodge trusts. Well now you can see why the fiasco; and why Ron was completely restored and record of the attached Verified Statement of Right is completely unavailable.

I have seen the bond of $11 trillion honored on March 14, 2001 with a very similar case:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SavingstoSuitor/files/; click “ARIPP.exe”

So do not be surprised if the Bretton Woods Agreements and the entire national debt system is completely reformed by April 4, 2006 when the bond comes due to sunset it.

Regards,

David Merrill
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000