ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 Statute Law
 Cop Financially Ruined 4 ticketing Motorist

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rdm Posted - 31 Jul 2002 : 11:10:22
AP - Everywhere, USA

Police officers, attorneys, judges and other agents of government
and financial institions are finding their personal bank accounts
emptied, their property seized and all their assets foreclosed on for
issuing commercial paper against American's who have learned how to
protect their private property rights in commerce.

In July of 2002 a new commercial process went into effect called
Strict Foreclosure to help streamline the reposession of property
with a perfected security interest. These new rules were placed for
the benefit of the bankers to expediate the financial rape and pilage
of America. But an unexpected turn of events has put this tool into
the hands of the common man for protecting his rights. Common people
everywhere are learning how to achieve monetary restitution for
damages by "officials" who believe they can molest, abuse, harrass,
kidnap and steal without penalty.

This is no Montana Freeman scheme. It is not an "acceptance for
value" process, nor any other defective or questionable commercial
scheme. But stands upon our common law right to contract and use of
the same commercial processes bankers use for reposession of
collateral pledged as security on a defaulted debt. The process
utilizes revised article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) re
Strict foreclosure. These new rules don't require judicial judgments
for foreclosure when a perfected Security interest is filed at the
Secretary of the State with a UCC Financing Statement.

The bankers had the American people declared enemies of the state
in 1933 through Rosevelt. Several Americans have started to realised
this still is the legal reality today and are learning how to pick up Goliath's
sword and use it with financially devestating effect. More will join as they
come to understand the reality behind the wizard's light show and that
we can go back to Kansas anytime when we're ready for the truth.

To hear for yourself how they are doing it. Download the FREE seminars
at MV Spoken Word Server in the Featured Selections area:
* Regaining Freedom Through Private Contract - by Lightbringer
* Cracking the Code, 3rd Edition
Download Instructions: http://www.angelfire.com/sd2/rdm/mvsw.html

Office of the Overseer for the Popular Assembly of Redemptive Dominion Missions, a corporation sole, and his successors.
http://www.angelfire.com/sd2/rdm
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
doer Posted - 22 Jul 2003 : 03:41:02
Paul,

See my post in response to your other question on the Topic, Obtained Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin
Paul88 Posted - 22 Jul 2003 : 01:39:52
Hello all,

Could anyone tell me where I could start with UCC1? I would like to cancel all my contracts and copyright my Strawman. Also, after I copyright my SM I understand that no office or judge will be able to use my name, therefore leave me in piece? Also will this let me cancel my car loan, and mortgage?

G.D bless you all
Paul,
Lewish Posted - 08 Jun 2003 : 21:06:10
The common-law copyright, NOT a trademark, is recorded in the county you reside in. Many people are now also recording them in the county of their birth. A trademark is a commercial entity. The common-law copyright is over the fiction.

Contact me via private message and I can give you a copy of mine. It is seven pages long and derived from many others. There are still things I want to add to it when I get time.

Lewis
Owenbrittont Posted - 08 Jun 2003 : 21:02:09
Is there a general format for the copyright / trademark and where to file it ????
Owenbrittont Posted - 08 Jun 2003 : 20:56:32
Some court or State filings only accept blue ink . ?????
Robert-James Posted - 19 Apr 2003 : 17:14:37
Greetings. On a similar vein, the English Royal stationary always has a red thread in the paper. All English Royal Navy rope on its ships has a red thread in it. Why? Something about the Zerah line of Judah, and the red thread tied to a boys foot thousands of years ago. The inner mind can pick up on symbols whereas the conscious mind is totally dumbed down to an almost blind state of {non} being. Now, don't get me wrong, the Queen Elizabeth is a LEGAL FICTION, but the Abrahamic covenants are un-conditional to a chosen race of people...Israelites. Zerah has something to do with "day break".
DanielJacob Posted - 19 Apr 2003 : 15:21:41
Brother Lewis,
Interesting facts; I too am researching for substantiate the use of different colors of ink. I know that several years ago it was claimed that any lawful document had to be signed in blue ink. It was just accepted as fact given that those making the statements were purported to be the "experts" at that time and other statements made by them were in fact based upon research that could be confirmed by anyone willing to put forth the effort to go to a law library or other well stocked public library.

Peace to all.
Lewish Posted - 19 Apr 2003 : 14:16:13
There is foundation in Law. It is just not something that is easy to pull up at a moments notice.
A few of years ago, I bought a new car. The purchse agreement was typed in BLUE ink. Last year, I attempted to buy a new pickup truck. The purchase agreement was again typed in BLUE ink. This was a different dealer, different brand of vehicle.
Now, BLUE ribbons for typewriters are not your everyday item. So, there is some legal foundation for why they went to the trouble of procuring BLUE ribbons for the typewriters.
I will try to spend some more time trying to find the LAW foundation for the colors of ink.

Remember the Sacrifice our Lord made at this time of year,

Lewis
DanielJacob Posted - 19 Apr 2003 : 12:13:38
Brothers,

I can understand the symbolism of the red ink as representing blood. However, if that is all that it is, then it has no particular standing in Law and is therefore irrelevant. These are the types of questions that I eluded to in my EGO post. Why are we prone to accept, purely upon its face, prima facie, statements made by well meaning people and brothers that has no foundation in Law. Then we sit and wonder why we those that have the obligation of acting according to law ignore our processes. Could it be that they believe that we don’t have a clue because we are focused upon some particular color of ink? Just my thoughts.

Peace to all.
doer Posted - 18 Apr 2003 : 01:26:26
Red ink is also symbolic of blood. This distinguishes the flesh-and-blood Man from his commercial alter-ego, the StrawMan.

Doer
Lewish Posted - 17 Apr 2003 : 13:12:34
Brother DanielJacob,

You use red ink on the copyright for several reasons. One of which is to show that it is done under Common Law. Another is, so that if anyone copies your signature on a copying machine, it will come out black. At least that was the theory until color copiers became prevalent.

Blue ink is used on any legally binding contract. If you notice, when you get a loan or mortgage, they always fill out their part in blue ink. This goes way back, and I don't know the origin.

Hope this helps. Everything has its reason. Sometimes it is just hard to find.

Lewis
DanielJacob Posted - 17 Apr 2003 : 12:40:18
Brothers,
Red Ink, blue ink, black ink.... Then I wonder why I am beginning to question my beliefs. Can someone please direct me to the source for such remarks or at least shed some light upon why they would elect to use one color over another. I always thought that it would be best to use blue ink on your originals so that you could make copies, copies show up black, to send to those you wanted to and then you could retain the originals as such.

Peace to all...
Kevin Kranz Posted - 16 Apr 2003 : 03:27:56
HI guys! We have found that it is working very well in being able to copyright your strawman.
Now in the copyright notice we have worded it:- that all and any derivitives and variations in the spelling of said trade-name/trade-mark. KEVIN KRANZ may neither be used, nor in any manner whatso-ever with out written prior,express, written consent and acknowledgement of Kevin Kranz as signified by the red ink signature ETC.
We have made it a self executing contract/security agreement in the event of unauthorised use.
If you read this carefully you will see that the apellation name is included in the copyright because it is a derivitive of the strawman.
Bless God.
Lewish Posted - 15 Apr 2003 : 02:23:17
Sovereign1, please forgive me again, but you are also erroneous about UCC filings resulting people going to jail. If you would bother to check Barton Buhtz's February newsletter, you will see where the U.S. Treasury has confirmed that they are holding some 20 million UCC-1 filings against Strawmen. Now, if you were going to go to jail for filing a UCC-1 against your Strawman, I would think that the jails would be overflowing with such people. Don't you?

Please get your facts straight, back them up with cites and court cases, and don't lead people astray.
Lewish Posted - 15 Apr 2003 : 01:49:33
Kevin, they are talking about the 14th amendment to the U.S. Consititution. It converted the free men of this country into slaves of the government because people accepted it without realizing what it was all about. And it is because of it that the Strawman exists, so that the government can legally interact with the Man and control us.

As to copyrighting your name. To just make such a statement is to be unclear as to what you mean. However, to say you want to copyright the name of the Strawman is clear. No one can copyright their Christian appellation.

Now when it comes to copyrights, there are 3 kinds: common-law, Common Law, and Commercial Law. In the U.S. you can not do a Commerical Law copyright on your Strawman's name, but in some states you can do a Trade Name registration of it. The old common-law copyright was replaced by the Statute of Anne, then the Berne Convention, and finally in the U.S. by the Copyright Act of 1976. Thus you can't use it either, because it has become the Commercial Law. But Common Law, which is the law of the sovereign people can be used to copyright your Strawman's name. Is is done by affidavit, which is then recorded in a government office. Here, it is the county recorder. Any affidavit, which is undisputed, in law, stands as truth. And, any affidavit which is disputed, must be disputed point by point, or the dispute is null and void. In the event that there is no government office in which to record your affidavit, you can publish it in the newspaper, once a week for 4 weeks, and it will stand with the same validity. But, putting it in the newspaper is expensive, as my copyright is seven pages long.

I hope this helps.

Peace in the Name of the Lord Jesus,

Lewis
Lewish Posted - 15 Apr 2003 : 01:32:19
Sovereign1, please forgive me, but you are giving erroneous information. When a person expatriates from the U.S., they are still bound by their adhesion contracts for a period of 10 years. There is extensive court documentation on this fact. The groups who are selling their expatriation/repatriation packages are ripping people off. I can also point you to cases of people who expatriated to Canada, became Canadian citizens, and yet still had to answer to U.S. courts.
Kevin Kranz Posted - 14 Apr 2003 : 23:22:25
I would like to know what you mean by the 14th amendment.
Also it has been put around by the someone, that you cannot copyright your name. However.
The fact is this, that because the evil ones who got this secret Code and put it in force unbeknowns to us all, have now got caught in their own net, because,our strawman name, which is in all capital letters, is our commercial or trade name that we copyright, like McDonalds trade name. Now when we copyright our strawman name it is written in the copyright contract that any, and all derivitives, or abreviations, of that name are also included in the copyright, which is private property, and when they use it, even in a letter or anywhere, it is a breach of the copyright act.
Now Christians can speak out like never before and fear not, that you will not ever be publically humiliated ever again. Gods enemies will eventually learn not to touch His annointed ones from speaking up. Praise the Lord forever. Turnkey
doer Posted - 14 Apr 2003 : 22:45:47
Sovereign1,

Some questions regarding your admonition:

To which UCC filing do you refer?
What do you mean by a "14th amendment person?
How do you "expatriate from the corp. USA"?
How do you "repatriate under the United States of America for
commonlaw trade name usage"? (I thought that we ALL have a
Common Law right to copyright our names.)
What kind of "excellent outcomes" are you getting?

Be Well,
Doer

Owenbrittont Posted - 14 Apr 2003 : 22:39:50
I'm a little confused in how to invoke the UCC on the said authorities. I've been studying the UCC system for nearly four years, and do agree that we are in the system in one way because we've been registered into it.
Anyone have any good web sites that summarize the main points of getting from the Security Agreement on your alternate corporate entity (Strawman) to invoking penalties on said authorities by non judicial foreclosure... and how to enforce it ?????
n/a Posted - 14 Apr 2003 : 22:13:23
Be very careful with filing a ucc because a 14th amendment person will go to jail,there are several in jail for it. You must be expatriated from the corp. USA and repatriate under the United States of America for commonlaw trade name usage. The process is not that hard but works real well when implemented. We are using these with excellent outcomes.

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000