Mystery Babylon & The Crown Temple
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Forum Administrator

Saint Kitts and Nevis
114 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2002 :  14:14:24  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Crown Temple Secret Society by Rule of Mystery Babylon

The Templars of the Crown
The governmental and judicial systems within the United States of America, at both federal and local state levels, is owned by the “Crown,” which is a private foreign power. Before jumping to conclusions about the Queen of England or the Royal Families of Britain owning the U.S.A., this is a different “Crown” and is fully exposed and explained below. We are specifically referencing the established Templar Church, known for centuries by the world as the “Crown.” From this point on, we will also refer to the Crown as the Crown Temple or Crown Templar, all three being synonymous.

First, a little historical background. The Temple Church was built by the Knights Templar in two parts: the Round and the Chancel. The Round Church was consecrated in 1185 and modeled after the circular Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem. The Chancel was built in 1240. The Temple Church serves both the Inner and Middle Temples (see below) and is located between Fleet Street and Victoria Embankment at the Thames River. Its grounds also house the Crown Offices at Crown Office Row. This Temple “Church” is outside any Canonical jurisdiction. The Master of the Temple is appointed and takes his place by sealed (non-public) patent, without induction or institution.

All licensed Bar Attorneys - Attorners (see definitions below) – in the U.S. owe their allegiance and give their solemn oath in pledge to the Crown Temple, realizing this or not. This is simply due to the fact that all Bar Associations throughout the world are signatories and franchises to the international Bar Association located at the Inns of Court at Crown Temple, which are physically located at Chancery Lane behind Fleet Street in London. Although they vehemently deny it, all Bar Associations in the U.S., such as the American Bar Association, the Florida Bar, or California Bar Association, are franchises to the Crown.

The Inns of Court (see below, The Four Inns of Court) to the Crown Temple use the Banking and Judicial system of the City of London - a sovereign and independent territory which is not a part of Great Britain (just as Washington City, as DC was called in the 1800’s, is not a part of the north American states, nor is it a state) to defraud, coerce, and manipulate the American people. These Fleet Street bankers and lawyers are committing crimes in America under the guise and color of law (see definitions for legal and lawful below). They are known collectively as the “Crown.” Their lawyers are actually Templar Bar Attornies, not lawyers.

The present Queen of England is not the “Crown,” as we have all been led to believe. Rather, it is the Bankers and Attornies (Attorneys) who are the actual Crown or Crown Temple. The Monarch aristocrats of England have not been ruling sovereigns since the reign of King John, circa 1215. All royal sovereignty of the old British Crown since that time has passed to the Crown Temple in Chancery.

The U.S.A. is not the free and sovereign nation that our federal government tells us it is. If this were true, we would not be dictated to by the Crown Temple through its bankers and attornies. The U.S.A. is controlled and manipulated by this private foreign power and our unlawful Federal U.S. Government is their pawn broker. The bankers and Bar Attorneys in the U.S.A. are a franchise in oath and allegiance to the Crown at Chancery - the Crown Temple Church and its Chancel located at Chancery Lane - a manipulative body of elite bankers and attorners from the independent City of London who violate the law in America by imposing fraudulent “legal” - but totally unlawful - contracts on the American people. The banks Rule the Temple Church and the Attorners carry out their Orders by controlling their victim’s judiciary.

Since the first Chancel of the Temple Church was built by the Knights Templar, this is not a new ruling system by any means. The Chancel, or Chancery, of the Crown Inner Temple Court was where King John was, in January 1215, when the English barons demanded that he confirm the rights enshrined in the Magna Carta. This City of London Temple was the headquarters of the Templar Knights in Great Britain where Order and Rule were first made, which became known as Code. Remember all these terms, such as Crown, Temple, Templar, Knight, Chancel, Chancery, Court, Code, Order and Rule as we tie together their origins with the present American Temple Bar system of thievery by equity (chancery) contracts.

“Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.” -Matthew 23:27

By what authority has the “Crown” usurped the natural sovereignty of the American people? Is it acceptable that the U.S. Supreme Court decides constitutional issues in the U.S.A? How can it be considered in any manner as being “constitutional” when this same Supreme Court is appointed by (not elected) and paid by the Federal U.S. Government? Is it any wonder the states and her people have no justice as they dwell upon the land? As you will soon see, the land called North America belongs to the Crown Temple.

The legal system (judiciary) of the U.S.A. is controlled by the Crown Temple from the independent and sovereign City of London. The private Federal Reserve System, which issues fiat U.S. Federal Reserve Notes, is financially owned and controlled by the Crown from Switzerland, the home and legal origin for the charters of the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund, the World Trade Organization, and most importantly, the Bank of International Settlements. Even Hitler respected his Crown bankers by not bombing Switzerland. The Bank of International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland controls all the central banks of the G7 nations. He who controls the gold rules the world.

CONTINUED....
Because of the size of this article and the many links provided, you will need to download it by clicking the blue floppy disk icon at the top of this post.

JimO

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2002 :  13:48:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have downloaded the aticle and I have a question. What bible contains the gospel of Thomas???
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2002 :  17:08:13  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JimO

I have downloaded the aticle and I have a question. What bible contains the gospel of Thomas???

See the discussion on the origins of the Gospel of Thomas at topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=20
Go to Top of Page

source

Canada
65 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2004 :  18:54:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Blessings upon all in YHWH's sacred unerasable name, who are of a capacity to be influenced in knowing the difference between truth and lies, by the inspired provision of this site!

The oath in commonwealth countries is to the Queen as defender of the faith, the law regarding the oath is section 22 from the Westminster confession of faith..This law is still in force and has never been repealedd but is in lack of being exercized!

This has nothing to do with the crown but ties them in to a lawful meaning for that oath.. If they do not know what that law is and the meaning therein described that they contracted to provide and do not stand as truly allegiant to the law regarding their own oaths, then they lied to get the job and are imposters.. This is not an opinion but a verifiable inescapable fact , that even the treasury Board of Canada reluctantly agreed with.!!

That law was passed by British parliment in 1646 with intent by the guardians of Westminister to define what the Queen or Kings were swearing to defend in their Coronation oath being an act of the British parliament from 1688.

So we can ,as aware of corruption in our legislatures and parliaments, congress included, trust these men who have dubious history of honesty, or in honor and in defense of our faith and right to it question them privately.. it is up to us..

Blessings upon the diligent in rightly discerning the word of God.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2004 :  07:11:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Source is saying that each sovereign nation has its own but collateral history of subjection to the Crown.

Take a look for yourself at the 13th Amendment, prohibiting Esquires (who accept their Title of Nobility as an emolument from the Crown) to be in public office or trust. http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=301 The 13th Amendment was nearly destroyed in the 1860s. [Sorry to mention it Source, but it looks like we restrained a bit more from subjection.]

The method of extraction from the schedule of assets is described the best I could do at that time @ http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=376&whichpage=1

I belittle 'paranoia' as dysfunctional. Not to make fun of people I think have the societally prevalent conditioning and symptoms. If you have read my writing here you may think back and see that if one is attributing the custodianship of the Abrahamic Covenant described in Jacob/Israel's prophecy (Genesis 49:10) as Satanic and evil, then one is inherently awaiting for God to clean the whole mess up; typically Futurism.

So it is intriguing that the Gospel of Thomas comes up again here. I have not read the article suggested in the opening Post here yet because the link at the top of this Page fails. Anyway, I prefer history books written by completely uninvolved historians.* But the Gospel of Thomas is clearly about Jesus proclaiming the kingdom of heaven and its mystery is that it is here in how you relate to the world. I chose the hardback The Gospel According to Thomas - Coptic Text Established and Translated by A. Guillaumont, H.- Ch. Peuch, G. Quispel, W. Till and Yassah Abd al Masih; Harper and Row, 1959 because it is not even correlated to the previously known texts of the same document. It is the then recent cave find literally translated and I presume that the document is authentic and preserved from maybe as early as 140 AD. I have imported it into these forums @ http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=361&whichpage=10

So the Canadian tells us of a similar history in our northern neighbors. Perhaps the Bretton Woods Agreements, I remember there were 44 nations simultaneously declaring bankruptcy, is where we really see the mutual histories of sovereign nations laying it down in bankruptcy?

Regards,

David Merrill.

* Maybe it is time to crack The Rise and Fall of the Habsburg Monarchy by Victor-L. Tapie; Praeger Publishers; 1971. It is still on my shelf between Holy Blood, Holy Grail by Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh and Henry Lincoln; Bantom Doubleday Dell; 1983 and The Templars by Piers Paul Read; St. Martin's Press; 1999. Out of print? Try Bill at Bijou Books (719) 578-5044.

Edited by - David Merrill on 23 Dec 2004 10:28:24
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2004 :  11:50:35  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by David Merrill

I have not read the article suggested in the opening Post here yet because the link at the top of this Page fails.
The link has been fixed. Thanks for letting us know it was not working
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2004 :  16:26:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are welcome and thank you.

I debunked that whole myth about the Pope or Vatican owning or ruling Washington DC a couple years ago. After reading the article I may have some constructive criticism.

Firstly “Rule of Mystery Babylon” writing for the Living Light International organization cannot be considered an authoritative historian.

A couple years ago some folks attempted to convince me with a different article and it referred to a land grant under Washington DC. I investigated through proper historical archives (the Federal Repository, Maryland and West Virginia state archives, the National Archives and the Library of Congress) and remain convinced that is not true. The doctrine and article also utilized George Calvert (the Lords Baltimore) who actually owned that land to have been in custody of it for the Pope. The same sources debunked that myth also but I have a two volume set, Our Country, by Lossing and Darley 1877 and they articulate that part of American history quite well around page 229 “George Calvert (Lord Baltimore) seeks a Charter for Maryland”. Calvert married a Catholic woman and vacillated a little between the two choices (Protestantism) but that is all. His religion had nothing to do with the Pope having claim here in America. There is no mention and I was looking, believe me.

But you may believe that I am well read on history so I enjoyed the article because it does track history accurately. It is the spin (paranoia) that I hope to convincingly dispel.

Jesus said:
quote:
Mr 4:10
And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.
Mr 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
Mr 4:12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.
Mr 4:13 And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?
And I implore you that the Key has been missed by the author of the article linked above. In the article we find the common definition of Code:
quote:
CODE n. 1 [C;U] a way of hiding the true meaning of communications from all except those people who have the keys to understand it. 2 [C] a written set of rules of behavior. 3 [C] a formal group of principles or laws. -v. coded, coding, codes to put into code, (syn.) to encode. ENCODE v. 1 to change written material into secret symbols. -Newbury House Dictionary ©1999.
To understand the Parabola, the Code, one must apply the proper key. This is why I go on so about identity; Parable is first derivative from the truth. (Capital) integration is the term for undoing or decrypting the Parabola - getting back to the primary or true function.

For one thing the author of the article believes in secret law. Secret law does not exist except within the scope of internal memorandum; which the author points out but to make a different point. He pulls out the backside of the Dollar bill and ignores the signatures on the front side. The signatures of Rosaria Marin, Treasurer of the United States and John Snow, Secretary of the Treasury declare the note void if they are signing for the same party. They are not. But you may be convinced the United States is a Crown possession so I will just prove here why it is irrelevant. If you believe in secret law ask somebody if they have heard about the Treaty of 1213. Then ask anyone if they have heard about the Magna Charta.
quote:
So then, what debts were owed to the Crown Temple and their banks as of 1883? In the Contract Between the King and the Thirteen United States of North America, signed at Versailles July 16, 1782, Article I states,

“It is agreed and certified that the sums advanced by His Majesty to the Congress of the United States under the title of a loan, in the years 1778, 1779, 1780, 1781, and the present 1782, amount to the sum of eighteen million of livres, money of France, according to the following twenty-one receipts of the above-mentioned underwritten Minister of Congress, given in virtue of his full powers, to wit…”

That amount equals about $18 million dollars, plus interest, that Hamilton’s U.S. Central Bank owed the Crown through Crown Bank loans in France. This was signed, on behalf of the United States, by an already familiar Middle Templar, Benjamin Franklin, Esquire.

An additional $6 million dollars (six million livres) was loaned to the United States at 5% interest by the same parties in a similar Contract signed on February 25, 1783. The Crown Bankers in the Netherlands and France were calling in their debts for payment by future generations of Americans.

Later, as President Washington’s U.S. Treasury Secretary, Hamilton alone laid the foundation of the first Federal U.S. Central Bank, secured credit loans through Crown banks in France and the Netherlands, and increased the power of the Federal Government...
Notice the common denominator. France and Netherlands. That is to say the Priory of Sion and the House of Habsburg. Did you notice President Clinton was conferring exclusively with President Jacques Chirac of France during the Turnaround Tuesday crisis and any other financial drama you can recount? America and France were the ‘secret’ negotiators of the Jamaica-Rambouillet Accord too [Public Law 94-564 Amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements]; that removed the US Dollar from gold as the ‘fixed’ exchange rate and we have been on the floating (Special Drawing Rights) exchange rate ever since.

http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/SeizeGold.jpg

I think the weakness in the author’s history lessons is prior to the formation of the Knights Templar around 1100 AD. The Templars were actually the military extension of the Priory of Sion, the Bloodline of Jesus Christ. Holy Blood, Holy Grail by Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh and Henry Lincoln; Bantom Doubleday Dell; 1983 mentioned above in my footnote and Guardians of the Grail; the Men Who Plan to Rule the World by J.R. Church; Prophecy Publications 1989 both thoroughly elaborate on the creation of the Knights Templar*.

I find a major discrepancy in the author's knowledge about the de jure 13th Amendment and its role in both Titles of Nobility like Esquire and the War of 1812:
quote:
“Call to the Bar or keeping terms in one of the four Inns a pre-requisite to Call at King's Inns until late in the 19th century. In the 17th and 18th centuries, students came from the American colonies and from many of the West Indian islands. The Inn's records would lead one to suppose that for a time there was hardly a young gentleman in Charleston who had not studied here. Five of the signatories to the Declaration of Independence were Middle Templars, and notwithstanding it and its consequences, Americans continued to come here until the War of 1812”.
It is right under the author's nose. But just the same Titles of Nobility are prohibited in the text of the Constitution which is contrary to the entire Pope-owns-all Crown Templar doctrine.

However if you believe that secret law has any force and effect in law, then you may well prefer the tangent around 1213-1216 with the claim the Pope owns all. That model may be adhered to in the higher echelons of the British Bar, I don’t know. But that is a private club so I don’t care either. The model may even be fairly functional considering attorneys do just what the definitions say (and I assure that same 1827 Webster’s Encyclopedic Dictionary [with the 1901 additions] is quite handy here as I write) about attorneys in the article. However they are executing bankruptcy proceedings according to doctrine developed on the 1933 bankruptcy (Banker’s Holiday) and subsequently Erie Railroad Company v. Thompkins 1938 destroyed the credibility of true common law (at least back to 1842, Swift v. Tyson), finally blending law and equity in the ‘federal common law’, case law since 1938. So I think true history will prove more functional if you are hoping to protect your rights to property. And is not that a true part of the Restoration behind the Messianic Age, the kingdom of heaven on earth?

Regards,

David Merrill.

* At one point in history, the Treasure of Jerusalem was taken to safety during war by four men who repelled down a cliff. Considering the quality of ropes at that time, that rules out gold furniture from the Temple. The secret is much more likely the truth about Mary Magdalene fleeing to Gaul (France) with Jesus’ sons around 70 AD.

P.S. I of course have the R.H. Charles Book of Enoch handy too. There should be no credibility given to the book but a reflection of Jewish doctrine of the time that was widely read in Israel. That is how it crept into the canons. But some of the doctrine is correct according to Scripture. The end of the article describes the seventh mountain to be the Messiah of God much more than the antichrist. That is another part of understanding the proper Key to unlock the mystery of heaven (on earth).

http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BibleBookshelf.jpg

Edited by - David Merrill on 29 Dec 2004 16:17:20
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2004 :  17:16:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings,
some may find it interesting that George Washington when sworn in to the Office of the Presidency, had his hand on Genesis chapter 49-50. Obviously, he knew he was of Yudah...

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2004 :  17:35:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some artifacts of Washington's are at the Freemason museum in Colorado Springs. And this ties in well with the Thread:

http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Washington.jpg
http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Washington---Weishaupt.jpg
Go to Top of Page

source

Canada
65 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2004 :  15:35:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
May truth act as a sunbeam into the pit of darkness. Peace upon the house that accepts the light. In YHWH's name it is offered.

"By what authority has the “Crown” usurped the natural sovereignty of the American people?"

Short answer if you care to research it is the Talmud!

Most are scared of being labled antisemetic by going there.
Lest we forget our Savior Yeshua condemned them as vipers and that their father was Satan. That is why he was persecuted and crucified.

They did nto drop their usurious practice but rather increased to to enslave the goyim of the world.

Sometimes true answers offend folks but the truth must be revealed!

Lest we forget our Savior Yeshua condemned them as vipers and that their father was Satan. That is why he was persecuted and crucified.

They did not drop their usurious practice but rather increased to to enslave the goyim of the world.

(With regards to David's comments on rope he may be intersted to know that one of the rope materials at that time in use was hemp which has the strength of mild steel!)
"Considering the quality of ropes at that time, that rules out gold furniture from the Temple."

Blessings and prayer to bring those in denial to acceptance of the Word of God as firm and final in the condemnation of the the practice of Usury. Bondage as a result of that usury and fraud is not a conspiracy theory it is an historical fact!

Edited by - source on 29 Dec 2004 15:47:25
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2004 :  18:25:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
greetings brethern,
Tuppersaussy.com and his "Rulers of Evil" has some good history, well worth a peek and time. George washington gace 10% of D.C. to the Nation, a tithe.
"The Crown" is like understanding fog. Queen Elizabeth 11 is in COMMERCE, and when a Sovereign does this, he/she loses the Crown perrogrative.. But today appearance has the effect of reality.
Which should teach Us, that mammon is not of Us. Queen Eliz, is someone's grandma, and so much for that. Of David'd dynasty, sure, as are some many millions.
Why the red thread that runs through British Royal stationary, and the hemp? ro0pes of thuer Navy? Zerah. Sunrise.
Blessings to the sons of ElElYon.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2004 :  18:51:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Forgive me the correction. You said:

quote:
Why the red thread that runs through British Royal stationary? - and the hemp ropes of their Navy?

That's interesting. Edom - Red. And furthermore Great Britain has typically been the admiralty of the world.

Edited by - David Merrill on 29 Dec 2004 18:52:21
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000