Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Acadian

uSA
24 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2007 :  11:44:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
UPDATED: 01/01/2008 New links

Greetings to all, you might find this useful I don't know.

I would like you're input on this.

First letter from collection agency

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/1/8/9/3/1/webimg/94521958_o.jpg

Well, I didn't respond to this letter...so they sent me another... look @ the date, some time has passed, I thought I was rid of them...

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/1/8/9/3/1/webimg/94522369_o.jpg

Interesting they want to give me a break, and lower the amount, how nice of them.
So, I sent this letter...

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/1/8/9/3/1/webimg/94521082_o.jpg

And then I received this letter from them...

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/1/8/9/3/1/webimg/94523827_o.jpg

Now, I don't know about you, but those zeros make it look like I don't owe anything. [balance $00.]

And if the balance is zero, there's no dispute?
(at least not with me)

So do I need to send them a follow up letter?

I was going to send another letter similar to the other.

Giving a little more time and when that time was up and they hadn't provided me with what I had asked then they were in default and that the matter is closed...

That was before I received this last letter. Now I don't know, should I send them a thank you for they're timely attention to the matter... LOL!

Acadian

Edited by - Acadian on 01 Jan 2008 13:48:14

Acadian

uSA
24 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2007 :  15:15:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Links are working

Sorry about size of Pic's, you can't read them if I reduce them.
(Poor copies)
If you still have problems, PM me.

Peace and Blessings
Acadian

Live below your means, and you'll have the means to live.

Edited by - Acadian on 18 Jan 2007 12:54:27
Go to Top of Page

kevin
Advanced Member

uSA
100 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2007 :  00:31:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hey now that right there is a Pearl of Wisdom right there I'll tell ya... yes Sir!!! A Precious Pearl.
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2007 :  08:16:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How on earth did you, the living man, get a letter addressed to and from artificial entities, would be our first question?

brother Robert: fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisar'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional STATE OF ISRAEL.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 13 Jan 2007 08:24:50
Go to Top of Page

Acadian

uSA
24 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2007 :  09:09:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings to All

quote:
How on earth did you, the living man, get a letter addressed to and from artificial entities, would be our first question?

That's not the issue here. we can deal with that later...
the issue is the letter I sent them and their responce to it.

So did anyone look at the letter's?

You can't see it because I blacked out identifying information.
But, What's interesting the first letter my name was in all caps, the secound letter my name was correctly spelled and the thrird letter my name is all caps again, interesting.

I ignored the first letter hoping I wouldn't here from them again.
About 6 or 7 months went by before they sent the next letter.

Anyway... looking at the last letter they sent me, it looks as if I no longer owe anything, thats what I would like to know.

Any to the point, thought's?

Acadian

Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2007 :  10:05:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
That's not the issue here. we can deal with that later...
the issue is the letter I sent them and their responce to it.

So did anyone look at the letter's?

You can't see it because I blacked out identifying information.
But, What's interesting the first letter my name was in all caps, the secound letter my name was correctly spelled and the thrird letter my name is all caps again, interesting.

I ignored the first letter hoping I wouldn't here from them again.
About 6 or 7 months went by before they sent the next letter.

Anyway... looking at the last letter they sent me, it looks as if I no longer owe anything, thats what I would like to know.

Any to the point, thought's?

Didn't think we were off point; sorry. All they are doing, in my humble opinion, is "fishing" for a response, any kind of response. (Writing corner to corner on it "Refused for Cause Without Dishonour and Without Prejudice" and sending it back to 'em is an interesting way to respond.)

Yes, we looked at the letters before responding to your post the first time. The zeroes? Probably an error on the part of the PERSON who wrote that up, or just another trick to get you to "respond" (stand surety for that PERSON), the latter being the most likely. But, either way, you could probably live with that number...send 'em exactly what they asked for; Absolutely Nuthin', not even a response. Scrawl across the front of it corner to corner "Refused for Cause Without Dishonour and Without Prejudice" and send it back.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 13 Jan 2007 10:08:45
Go to Top of Page

Acadian

uSA
24 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2007 :  10:29:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry if I sounded rude or anything, not my intention.
(I'm kinda, a, to the point kinda man, sometimes forgetting tact)

I'm really thankful you are all here to help dummies like me!

I was feeling I should send something back to the creditor to close this issue. I will research what you suggested "Refused for Cause Without Dishonour and Without Prejudice" I don't know what this statement means so I'll do a little research.

THank you very much!

Acadian

Go to Top of Page

Greg
Advanced Member

uSA
76 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2007 :  04:55:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I unfortunately couldn't look at the letters, it kept telling me some error message. Oneisraelite got it, it's not for you unless your still a willing surety. However if you are;
Ask them if they will accept a non-redeemable draft/note from a private foreign institution as "payment".

They will say "no"

Well thats what an FRN is, and payment offered/tendered and refused, extinguishes your obligation to the same.

God Bless, hope this helps.

Go to Top of Page

kevin
Advanced Member

uSA
100 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2007 :  11:29:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greg,
When you say
an FRN is, and payment offered/tendered and refused, extinguishes your obligation to the same.
Does this mean that when I take what they call cash and try to pay, if they refuse it, my debt is gone,
So if I was to go to a bank and take out a "loan" get it in cash and use it to pay off another loan, they would refuse it.
Okay so now I have extinghuished a debt and still have the cash?
Now if I was to use that same cash to pay off the loan I used to get it,it would again be refused thus extinguishing itself ,and I would still have the cash ,I could go to the store and still use it to get food?
Go to Top of Page

Greg
Advanced Member

uSA
76 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2007 :  20:25:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My appollogies Kevin, but I'm not sure I understand your question once you started talking about getting a loan?
I will say this "owe no man anything except to love one another"
O looked for about four hours for the case where I heard about this through to no evail...I will continue in my search as time permits and post it here when I find it. Until then you m ay find this link usefull
http://www.wealth4freedom.com/law/debt_collectors.shtml

God Bless
Go to Top of Page

kevin
Advanced Member

uSA
100 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2007 :  20:40:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey no problem Greg, all I meant was from what you wrote i got the idea that if i was to offer frn to make a payment on a debt and the frn was refused then I can consider the debt extinguished?
Go to Top of Page

Greg
Advanced Member

uSA
76 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2007 :  02:56:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Kevin, That's exactly what I meant. Here maybe this will help;
Oklahoma Statutes Citationized
Title 12A. Uniform Commercial Code
Part 6 - Discharge and Payment
Section 3-603 - Tender of Payment
(b) If tender of payment of an obligation to pay an instrument is made to a person entitled to enforce the instrument and the tender is refused, there is discharge, to the extent of the amount of the tender, of the obligation of an indorser or accommodation party having a right of recourse with respect to the obligation to which the tender relates.

Now this is for Oklahoma, so whichever State yours applies to, just look it up and be ready to cite it.
So how do you get them to refuse FRN's? Easy, send them (in writting) an offer to satisfy the obligation(s) pending their acceptance within 10 days. To satisfy the obligation ask them if they will accept non-redeemable notes of debt drawn on the closed account of a foreign Corporation (or something to that effect, but make sure it is an accurate, quantifiable description that you can back up word for word). They will refuse. Then you follow up with a detailed explanation that since 1933 we have not had the ability to use a means of substance such as gold or silver to satisfy our obligations and as per FEDERAL "law", which you do not wish to violate, the only recognized legal tender is the notes you described. As they lack substance and would not have "satisfied" the obligation, but merely discharged it you felt it your duty to explain the same to them by describing in detail what it was you were able to offer. Now knowing what it is you have to offer, without option, and being as they have refused to accept the same then in accord with Fed "law" XXX, public law XY.V, STATE statute VBQ your obligations to perform are extinguished.

Did that help clarify?

You'll have to do the leg work to know exactly what to cite, it talked about this is the confiscation of 33 but I don't know how much of that survived (if any) the repeal of 74 when we were allowed to have gold again (although gold still isn't legal tender so I would say some...or they replaced it elsewhere). After you find it please be so kind as to post it here for me and the rest of the forum so we'll have it for later reference, I wanted to but just don't have time.

Gods peace, mercy, affection, and blessings be upon you all (even the traitors in our midst who I pray for vigilantly). I am Greg

Go to Top of Page

Greg
Advanced Member

uSA
76 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2007 :  03:25:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In regard to my previous post, and extending to any other post from the begining of time until the end, I do hereby declare, that it be known to all men and/or women, that I am not now, nor have I ever been a "lawyer", "attorney", or any of the similar in nature. As such I do not give nor sell legal advice but rather share my own opinion(s) which may or may not cover the before mentioned subject matter. I do not accept responsability for the actions of others nor am I liable for the same to any degree.

God Bless, I am Greg.
Go to Top of Page

kevin
Advanced Member

uSA
100 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2007 :  05:35:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greg,
Thank you for the additional info,
I will follow it up ,I will never accuse you of being a lawyer,
I accuse you of being a Son and a brother.
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

difranco

uSA
38 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2007 :  23:38:01  Show Profile  Visit difranco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here is a link to washington state's law regarding tender of payment.
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=62A.3-603

Where do I find information regarding the FR Bank being a private and foriegn institution?

“When you set to dine with a ruler, note well what is placed before you, and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony. Do not crave his delicacies, for that food is deceptive.”- Proverbs 23:1-3
Go to Top of Page

Surveyor

USA
31 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2007 :  23:07:31  Show Profile  Visit Surveyor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Greg

I unfortunately couldn't look at the letters, it kept telling me some error message. Oneisraelite got it, it's not for you unless your still a willing surety. However if you are;
Ask them if they will accept a non-redeemable draft/note from a private foreign institution as "payment".

They will say "no"

Well thats what an FRN is, and payment offered/tendered and refused, extinguishes your obligation to the same.

God Bless, hope this helps.

Whatever else an FRN is, it is legal tender. Until it is clear that the payment being offered satisfies the legal tender requirement it would be obvious that payment has not been tendered/offered and therefore payment could not have been refused.

Clarence

Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2007 :  07:29:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations, brother Clarence:

Peace be unto the house.

brother Greg wrote: Ask them if they will accept a non-redeemable draft/note from a private foreign institution as "payment". [Emphasis added]

Are you saying that brother Greg was not clearly offering them FeRNs? Isn't that a perfectly obvious description of them? Are they redeemable?

Redeem. To buy back.. To free property or article from mortgage or pledge by paying the debt for which it stood as security. ... - Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition

Is the FEDERAL RESERVE a "private foreign institution"?"

"Some people who think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lender..." - Congressman, Louis T. McFadden, May 23, 1933

"On May 23, 1933, Congressman, Louis T. McFadden, brought formal charges against the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Bank system, The Comptroller of the Currency and the Secretary of United States Treasury for numerous criminal acts, including but not limited to, CONSPIRACY, FRAUD, UNLAWFUL CONVERSION, AND TREASON.
The petition for Articles of Impeachment was thereafter referred to the Judiciary Committee and has
YET TO BE ACTED ON. - http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/mcfadden.html

Is brother Greg's description of FeRNs at least as clear as "the pottage [boiled lentils[1]]" that the government offers the people of America for their inheritance?

Endnotes:

[1]
And Esau said to Ya'acob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red [adom] pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.
We wondered why, if that pottage was lentils, how Esau came to be called "red" instead of "green". If there are any others who are curious, here is the answer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:3_types_of_lentil.jpg

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 29 Jan 2007 05:35:58
Go to Top of Page

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
181 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2007 :  09:16:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oneisraelite
Are [Federal Reserve Notes] redeemable?

I don't know. But this looks like an official response to me:

quote:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/12/411.html
Federal reserve notes...shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.

Here's an interesting thread on another forum related to redemption of FRNs:

http://www.suijuris.net/forum/asset-protection-estate-planning/9421-public-money-right-direct-experiences-please.html

If that long link doesn't work, try this one:

http://snipurl.com/18fzh

Sorry, Acadian, it appears this thread has drifted off topic and no one here has been of any help to your immediate situation, including me. Be blessed.

cum grano salis

Jay Scott

Edited by - Jay Scott on 26 Jan 2007 09:47:53
Go to Top of Page

Greg
Advanced Member

uSA
76 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2007 :  14:24:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings group, Blessings to all.

"...to be redeemed in lawful money..." this is no longer possible!

Lawful & legal are not the same thing. Legal pertains to the codes, statutes, regulations, and ordinances revolving around commerce with no mention of morality or a mans inalienable rights.
Law has a higher standing dealing with whats right and wrong, morally proper, "Maxims of Law", Gods Law, etc.

Ever heard of a "judge" saying "ignorance of the law is no excuse"? Well there's 60 million plus codes, statutes, regulations, and ordinances in effect right now with more passed daily. No one knows all of them, so what are they talking about?

Likewise money and tender are not the same. Money has substance and the ability to satisfy obligations or debts. Tender is an offer to pay. Just an offer...it doesn't satisfy...for now it discharges (or passes the obligation on down the line), I say for now because remeber the maxim of law "he who creates a thing, controls the thing". The creators of the FeRNs can debase them at any time they want, and they've already lost over 97% of their buying power since being implemented.

I think speaking of "notes of debt" are completely in line with the topic of this thread dealing with "debt collectors", but I could be wrong. Of course feel free to move it (administrators) or delete it if you feel it would better serve the group.

Be Blessed by His Mercy and Grace,
His humble servant, Greg.
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2007 :  05:49:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations, brothers Jay and Greg:

Peace be unto the house.

TITLE 12 > CHAPTER 3 > SUBCHAPTER XII > § 411
§ 411. Issuance to reserve banks; nature of
obligation; redemption

How Current is This?
Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are authorized. The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.

Thanks, brother Jay. brother Greg, go to the site brother Jay put up for his quote; it is Cornell Law School, U.S. Code Collection. Did you click on the How Current is This? It states that it is "a year or two old". This will upset a lot of people's applecarts (current understandings) if it is true, won't it?

Thanks again, brother Jay, for finding and posting this.

Go to Top of Page

Greg
Advanced Member

uSA
76 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2007 :  13:44:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW!...so FRNs are redeemable, or so as per code says anyway. Has anyone done this? I am so very eager to do it myself now just to see what lawfull money looks like.
Well this of course would bring to light a plethora of other issues such as what if I used lawfull money for acquiring cars, land, etc. Would that facilitate one having a higher standing in equity than the STATE/FED?
Hmmm, very interesting...very interesting indeed.

Peace unto the House, Be blessed
I am Greg
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000