Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 His Ecclesia
 Matters Effecting the Ecclesia
 The absolute right of ingress and egress (travel)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HenryBowman

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2006 :  01:52:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Psalm 121

121:001 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

121:002 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

121:003 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

121:004 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

121:005 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.

121:006 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

121:007 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

121:008 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

From Webster's New World Dictionary (2nd College Edition)

ingress – noun [from Latin ingressus pp. of ingredi. to step into, enter < in-, into + gradi, to go: see GRADE]

* the act of entering: also in-gres-sion
* the right or permission to enter
* a place or means of entering; entrance

egress – noun [from Latin egressus pp. of egredi. to go out < -, out + gradi, to step, go: see GRADE]

* the act of going out or forth; emergence: also e-gres-ion
* the right to go out
* a way out; exit

From Black’s Law Dictionary, sixth abridged

Ingress. the act, or right of, entering. Access; entrance.

Egress. The path or opening by which a person [I am a man, not a person] goes out; exit. The means or act of going out.

Now, look at Acts 17:28

“For in [H]im we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your poets have said, For we are also [H]is offspring.”

If indeed Almighty God has promised to preserve our “going out” (egress) and our “coming in” (ingress), then why would I need to apply to or ask a fictitious agency for permission to come and go, when God has already granted that right to me, and told me that He would preserve it “from this time forth, and even for evermore<?>”

It is no different than marriage. God joins man and wife, according to the Word, but pastors, stupidly, or maliciously, invoke the “state” into each marriage they perform.

It’s time to call forth those promises, and stand on them.

What is written in the Word is the bond of Almighty God.

Henry Franklin

ATFOTRAF

Edited by - HenryBowman on 13 Jun 2006 01:54:13

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2006 :  09:50:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
See nakar/nokriy (stranger/foreigner) of Deuteronomy 15:1-3 and 23:20. Recently the Bloodline met for Jubilee:

quote:
On June 14, 2006, the Paris Club has organized an international policy forum in Paris, at the occasion of its fiftieth anniversary. This Policy forum was held in the premises of the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Industry in Paris.

The policy forum was introduced by Mr. Xavier Musca, President of the Paris Club, who read a message of Mr. Thierry Breton, the French Minister of Economy, Finance and Industry in Paris. Mr. Stanley Fischer, governor of the Bank of Israel, pronounced the opening statement.

The first roundtable discussed the role of the Paris Club in the international financial architecture. The head of roundtable was Mr. Mario Draghi, governor of the Bank of Italy. The lead speaker was Mr. Jacques de Larosière, former managing director of the International monetary fund and former President of the Paris Club. The other discussants included representatives of creditor countries (Mr. Mark Carney, Mr. Sergeï Stortchak), international financial institutions (Mr. Enrique V. Iglesias and Mr. Jean Lemierre), and of the private sector (Mr. John Lipsky)...

Interesting how King Arthur they make it sound with Roundtable and Frank Merovingians opening with the King of Jerusalem substitute trustee and all that.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Kingdom_of_Heaven_snippet.wmv

Regards,

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page

jerrypitts

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2006 :  17:41:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes Henry: I would agree with you, that what is written in the Word of God is the bond and authority with which we should put our trust and confidence, as opposed to any man-made, satan influenced documents concocted at a dinner table or any other conference table.

Jerry.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000