Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2005 :  23:40:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, no, no... Just to get their hands outta our pockets, and our resourceful minds, and stop being the cunning, lying, middle bastards they are, hoarding everything they can get their greedy hands on!
And yes... even copywritting unto their dominions their false and hypocrite abuse of God.

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2005 :  23:46:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Paranoia. Manuel. Paranoia.

You will not accept it is you driving the leaders.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2005 :  00:35:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David Merrill wrote:
"You will not accept it is you driving the leaders"

How is that?
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2005 :  07:52:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My whole trip, Manuel.

I spend so much time trying to explain and it keeps getting interpreted the same way. "They" are bad.

No. No. No. That is such a fallacy.

They are businessmen making money off 'your' demands. Off your endorsement of their contracts.

I call it paranoia. It is; but so prevalent that maybe I cannot apply the term like a disease. Paranoia is mainstream. Ergo "Psychoanalyzing David Merrill". Don't you know that your leadership "government" is but a reflection of those being led? Please do not be insulted into a match Manuel. I used the paranoia word twice and you came back asking "How is that?" That may be a first. Instead of Posting while swinging with both fists in a Topic where I have been granted leeway for insult by Admin. Thank you.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 19 Apr 2005 19:08:38
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2005 :  14:05:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, people get what they ask for, or in other terms, what they, in mass, do not challenge or attack to a stand-still, and finally to an end. When a few stand up against what so many have accepted, it becomes a battle of one against many. A paranormal experience I would call it at this time. There are in-deeds, many masters and many minds all worshiping each other.

But... what of the few? Does the understanding of their need to separate make them paranoid? Not a paralogic question I would say, but a PARA-MOUNT question.

I am,
Manuel

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2005 :  14:22:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Definitely food for thought Manuel.

Consistent with two years of accusations, I answer yes. The notion that one needs to separate from the world is paranoid.

I have no DOB, SSN or driver license. It is only because I prefer separation. Not that I require it. If it will serve me, I will activate any of the above.

Until people get clear about remedy and assumpsit, the cost of defeating presumptions outwieghs the benefits of a social compact.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2005 :  18:00:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know of what you say. I too do not use SSN, DRIVERS LICENSE, and DATE OF BIRTH, but the burden is upon those whom do not understand, and me for their lack of knowledge. A troublesome cross to bare.

I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2005 :  19:09:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes; so I encourage a societal paradigm shift.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2005 :  20:32:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How so?
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2005 :  21:43:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Already answered.

Sometimes I wonder how big a book I have written on this forum. Primarily the paradigm shift has to do with how people view wealth and energy. The bill of exchange makes no sense without grasping the nature of debt. That bill of exchange functions as a fidelity bond behind the judgments made by courts of competent jurisdiction.

William Thornton teaches the same concepts in lectures www.1215.org but uses the more mainstream term "courts of record". I deal one-on-one with people simply guiding them through the process. Not much explanation. Doing it brings some understanding but the objective is proof - a judgment in common law.

I only read a couple pages (13-15) but Mary Elizabeth seems to grasp the nature of debt. www.rockmusicmp3s.com/mary_book2.pdf" target="_blank">http://www.rockmusicmp3s.com/mary_book2.pdf When I read her work I was reminded of the Credit River Money Decision.

www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/P1.jpg
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/P2.jpg
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/P3.jpg
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/P4.jpg
Credit River Money Decision

Once one understands the nature of money, the obligations to perform become clearer. One can manage contracts more efficiently. That is the reason I never have advertized. Referral from suitors only.

I gauge phenomenon. Mental phenomenon. Like with Charles and Oneisraelite. This Topic is a good example. I would spend Pages hoping Oneisraelite would explain to everyone why he felt he could alter quotations, especially from the Holy Bible. And now he has grabbed half of a sentence and displays it on Charles' site to be proof I am in collusion with Admin:

quote:
I call it paranoia. It is; but so prevalent that maybe I cannot apply the term like a disease. Paranoia is mainstream. Ergo "Psychoanalyzing David Merrill". Don't you know that your leadership "government" is but a reflection of those being led? Please do not be insulted into a match Manuel. I used the paranoia word twice and you came back asking "How is that?" That may be a first. Instead of Posting while swinging with both fists in a Topic where I have been granted leeway for insult by Admin. Thank you.

With full context one can probably see what I mean. That you Readers have a great deal of leeway to get angry and insulting toward me. That is why I opened this Topic. So that I can get some feedback. By reading over on Charles' site I can gauge the extent of injury, what I call Christian elitism. It is a sense of being superior that enables Oneisraelite in his own mind to misquote and take snippets out of context. He feels justified in his accusation and judgment even though readers might come to this site and find out he is lying. And some may just ignore the truth. That sort of distortion is interesting and I look for solutions - I contemplate that problem as mental phenomenon.

Being that I went to Montana for those weekend classes Charles has provided me the means to gauge the viability of that Freeman private banking doctrine (ten years later). Suddenly Peter appeared there and made himself a site Admin. I thought, "That's just crazy!" but it turned out Peter is Charles' 16-year old stepson. Then it made sense. And I was relieved to know that there were not two unrelated incidents. [Not to mention if Charles really believed I am an MK-ULTRA agent, he would treat me more like a victim. The FMS (False Memory Syndrome) scenario for ritual abuse is organized trauma upon our children. It is not a matter of choosing to be an MK-ULTRA agent. The scenario would entail my parents had put me through organized torture at around age five. Curious that Charles treats me like I have intent.]

Another thing I find curious is that Charles' discussion forum seems to be all about me too. Folks over there cannot seem to get me out of their heads. What is with that?

In return for intelligence I promote a perspective on wealth and energy. I relate it to the Bible through kingdom and inheritance. I encourage a paradigm shift - capital integration. To integrate the dichotomy of identity that people suffer through legal name/true name for instance. But these dichotomies extend into money and land too.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I would like to leave Charles Bruce alone to his project without me but there are new twists and turns. He has now supposedly quoted me from the "Schweitzer Video" Topic and blended some statements.

quote:
On Ecclesia.Org; under Sections: "All Forums / The Roman World / The Common Law / Schweitzer Video on Common Law"; "Bondservant / Forum-Administrator" is recorded as having Posted ; on Apr 08 2005 : 11:49:06 AM; the following:

quote (probly from D.Merrill): But Marty and anyone. I do not think the editing by Admin is in any way to dissuade any of you from forming questions to clarify. It looks to me like Admin is just quite serious about expelling Charles Bruce and his website and doctrine are in no way welcome here anymore.

That correctly sums it up. As soon as Marty agrees to stop his cut & paste "games" taken directly from Charles' forum, he will be allowed to post here again. Until then, Marty will remain locked out simply because he ignored our posted warning earlier in this topic forum. When something gets out of hand, there is one and only one warning given. This is not baseball where you have 3 strikes.

This has nothing to do with the Schweitzer videos or any of the posts here regarding it, which we still encourage all of you to continue legitimately discussing.

If Marty or anyone else wants to have a dialogue with Charles Bruce, then you will need to do so on Charles' forum, not here.

Maybe the reader will attempt understanding that without endorsement neither Bondservant nor myself can be held accountable for any of that hearsay - anything Charles says anybody has said. At least outside the dominions of Charles Bruce; who might expel people from his website discussion. [Which for me begs the question, Why is Charles so busy quoting other people for discussions over there? It is like David Merrill could not get kicked off his site no matter what?]

The interesting twist is that Charles Bruce is creating the discussion by Cut and Paste jobs. Charles grabbed the first part of the quote from under "David Merrill" and the second part under "Bondservant"; all the while swearing he would never change a word anybody says. He is building a construction for the Readers there forming the illusion that Bondservant and I are the same man. That is an interesting convolution on integration; instead of getting one to have only one identity, compacting two men into one identity. Life is full of surprises.

Edited by - David Merrill on 20 Apr 2005 13:05:26
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2005 :  14:00:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Light at the end of the tunnel, can be obscured by ransoms and accrude[sp?]interests. Whereby true freedoms, and there are many, are attached and wrestled by those very same ransoms/extorsions. That is what I call at this time "THE BELLY OF THE BEAST." Sort of the story of the man which was swallowed up by a whale. Now, if a torch of light is lit inside the whales belly/cavity, maybe perhaps the whale would have to spew out. One question is: But on what condition/s? See?

His Grace and Light be upon you and your love ones,
I am,
Manuel

Edited by - Manuel on 20 Apr 2005 14:27:36
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2005 :  15:28:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Manuel;

Peace to you and your house too.

Here is an update I just found in my mailbox: http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/speeches/2005/20050420/default.htm

Regards,

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2005 :  17:16:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Psychoanalyzing David Merrill"

Back to me.

A few years back, like 1996 I was being hammered about Public Office Money Certificates riding bills of credit. The local "district attorney" John Suthers was riding me pretty hard about discharging debts that way.

Well in the middle of the fray I got a certificate of fact from the Secretary of State Victoria Buckley (now deceased) proclaiming she had never heard of him. More accurately since she specified "John Suthers, the district attorney for the Fourth Judicial District..." she had actually heard of him, she just had no oath of office on file.

John Suthers had been running a vacant office according to the State of Colorado constitution at Article XII §§9-10 for almost eight years. I acquired a local oath that proved he had sworn to uphold that same constitution and he quit work about five weeks prior to the upcoming elections - the very next day. He would not comment why he would not finish the term.

Now John is the acting Attorney General for the State of Colorado. And he has, in spite of my big mouth about bills of exchange and some 100 courts of competent jurisdiction, left me alone since then.

I examine ecclesia; or ekklesia, all the same to me. But morelike I examine the forum of cyberspace. There is a man named Gregory Thomas WILLIAMS who has formed www.hisholychurch.com and is actually bringing people together for seminars and retreats. And I propose that when these people are actually together, we see ecclesia in reality.

In cyberspace ecclesia is only that potential.

In regards to the attorney general John Suthers and I, I am an ecclesia unto my own*. Consider that everybody else cares not a whit that a man in such a position ran a vacant office district attorney for two four year terms. You say you care? I say you do not.

I am the ecclesia that spoke up; not you. I prosecuted.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* Considering such events throughout history where ecclesia have acquired the authority in the truth to effect such changes. For instance the gathering in the Book of Acts of 120 people at the house of Cornelius. There were originally 500 but that dwindled to those patient enough to remain in assembly and the "authority" of the Holy Spirit descended upon them.

Edited by - David Merrill on 21 Apr 2005 09:19:13
Go to Top of Page

I. Scriabin

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2005 :  00:21:32  Show Profile  Send I. Scriabin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
David Merrill,

Appreciate the offer to "view" other areas - at the moment my perusal here has been rather hit or miss - I may look at your recommendations in near future.

For now I am more inclined to be a nautical person; upon, or in, or amongst, the waters of the earth. The waters have a role of some signigicance it would seem in the prophecies - is it all beginning to come into focus presently?

I enjoy reading the banter here, and I must say, your insights and experiences are most illuminating. I admire the way that you, and others of like mind who communicate with you, strive to walk upon the higher ground (road), eschewing deception.

On the topic of alternative fuels - I stumbled onto an Australian site some months ago which had a comprehensive presentation on the "wood burners" - cars that ran from gases produced by the partial combustion of wood in specially designed generators towed behind the car. They enjoyed some popularity during the second war and hold out some possibilities for the resourceful to reconsider even now. When I locate the URL which I've bookmarked somewhere I'll post it.

Best regards to all, and please continue with the psychoanalysis!

Edited by - I. Scriabin on 26 Apr 2005 00:31:29
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2005 :  05:22:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I grabbed last month's Atlantis Rising (which may be available now on the website; Number 50). I noted an article about Sovereign Nations Fund Clean Energy. It is about the Native Americans moving under Ed McGaa "Eagle Man" and about an upcoming symposium on batteries and motors. There's some key words to search for anyway. Interesting.

Edited by - David Merrill on 26 Apr 2005 05:23:38
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2005 :  15:30:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remember just a few years ago, the inverters where much more expensive then they are today. Just last week a bought a 400 watts for under forty FRT's. The 1500 watt inverters are quite cheap as well. Sometimes I think it is better to get two 750 watt inverter in case of malfunctions.

A friend of mine had a lodge up on the West Virginia north east mountains, and the wind over there averaged @ 25 miles per hour... so he decided to let an energy company use his 4 acres to install a series of wind generators, and he would get a percentage of energy profit plus free el-ectricity.
Well... guess what happened when one of his neighbors heard about his plan? I will tell you only that his neighbor was a national geographic bird photographer. I guess he imagined that the bird migration would be mulched as they flew through there... unless... unless... a series of netting would be placed along the wind-line... but then... what about the birds getting caught on the netting? I guess a fence watch would be needed there too.
Go to Top of Page

I. Scriabin

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2005 :  16:29:42  Show Profile  Send I. Scriabin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Inverter technology has advanced in recent years resulting in smaller, more powerful capabilities. Now that they're being mass produced in Asia the prices are very desirable. MosFets have made an enormous difference!

For those of you who have Photo Voltaic systems with Lead Acid batteries to store accumulated energy; have you looked into the Desulfator circuits to maintain the batteries in top condition without the need for periodic equalizing charges? These are truly fascinating devices which are easily assembled by those with some electronic experience and will add years of reliable life to your battery system.

David, have you ever heard of the "accept for value" approach to presentments made by the Revenue Collection Agency with Conditions Precedent established by the recipient?
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2005 :  19:13:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My advice is that you cannot accept and refuse at the same time.

Being court of competent jurisdiction, simply adjudicate that you do not want to participate with the assessment and billing process. I remember going over a few failed "accept for value" cases. That is when you accept the bill for value but stipulate that the source of the alleged debt be disclosed? Something like that?

I wish I had recorded the few minutes at the end of George Walker's speech before the Press last night. I recall him saying "There's a lot of debt out there." Among a very edifying layman terms explanation that 'something has got to give' or there will be no way to provide in the future for Social Security.

My point is that the acceptance for value process is not a counterclaim against the assessment as a libel. Therefore it is an illusion you can convey the burden of proof onto the Treasury. You are already expected to understand the answer to the question the Acceptance for Value "people" say they must answer for the alleged debt to become lienable and actual forfeiture of the Taxpayer.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I think the demands made upon acceptance for value are similar to what the circuit judges call "interrogatories" in this case:

http://www.kscourts.org/ca10/cases/2001/11/00-1393.htm

By law a libel is the first action in admiralty (Libel of Review is a counterclaim). And also all revenue matters are adjudicated in admiralty. There are no Article III judges in the US Courthouse anymore [albeit I received a rumor that Hawaii and DC are exceptions]. That is what you must become as you watch your cause get dismissed. You pick it up in lieu of the Article I administrator failing to actually take the (judicial) bench - you, the court of competent jurisdiction.

Also:

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cgi-bin/getcase.pl?court=10th&navby=case&no=001184

P.P.S. About MOSFETS being efficient. I have never noticed the motors or batteries getting warm, even going uphill like in the video snippet. I am sure they do but the power controller seems very efficient. MOSFETS?

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_ebikes_in_a_row.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_ebiking.wmv

Edited by - David Merrill on 29 Apr 2005 18:55:32
Go to Top of Page

I. Scriabin

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2005 :  01:15:12  Show Profile  Send I. Scriabin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the comprehensive response David - I shall study the resources you have provided.

Yes, MosFets have the ability to switch large currents with very little loss which is why they run very cool as compared to a bipolar transistor in the same application. I believe the motors used are also quite advanced and revolutionary in their design and are able to develop considerable power without excessive heating. I am seriously considering adding a motor to my bicycle as with each passing year it gets a bit more difficult to pedal long distances.

I have found the bookmark with the links on wood gas generation

http://www.green-trust.org/woodgas.htm

For years I wondered how it was possible to run a gasoline motor with wood - suspecting some chemical conversion process would be utilized - now I know and am continually amazed and awed by the resourcefulness and creativity of my fellow humans.

Thanks again for your considerate response!

Go to Top of Page

I. Scriabin

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2005 :  00:25:54  Show Profile  Send I. Scriabin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Regarding the Conditions Precedent I believe you are correct.

The "accepted and returned for value" procedure seems to be a commercial process within the realm of equity/admiralty and it may strive to achieve what you say about the "court of competent jurisdiction." I've been studying this:

http://www.wealth4freedom.com/law/Presentments-I.htm

for a few days, and am wondering - though the terminology is different from the libel in review - is there some similarity?

My experience for the past 13 years of effort has not been great success in dealing with the beast. The financial "penalty" has been severe yet I continue to stubbornly persist in searching for a "solution" - maybe I should just throw in the towel. The power of the beast seems so very formidable that often the feeling of despair and hopelessness overwhelms.

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts David, if you please.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000