Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2005 :  08:20:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have upset many people in the last few years. Mainly because at least from my perspective I have shed a lot of conditioning about 'fighting' the system. Mostly in order to understand it.

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/timing-in-strategy-1.jpg
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/timing-in-strategy-2.jpg
two pages – Musashi; timing in strategy

There is some new information from a discussion group formed around fighting illegal immigration. With the MinuteMan project on the Arizona border this is certainly a lively group. http://www.alipac.us

I noticed an article about a Mexican man arrested in New Hampshire by the chief of police there. http://www.alipac.us/article361.html This discussion group (now deleted) was a great place to start because of the components of law. Also I had just gotten two Federal Reserve bulletins about the problem of account deficit (formerly trade deficit) http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/speeches/2005/20050420/default.htm and got it into my head I might be able to help these people get a better understanding why the feds will only do the very minimum about illegal immigrants and only when squalkers get out of hand. I attempted to give them a problem definition in terms of collections being made on the international account deficit by the central banking powers (Treasury) World Bank. Even George Walker was talking along these lines, about the upcoming collections; http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/04/20050428-9.html

quote:
THE PRESIDENT: I feel strongly that there needs to be voluntary personal savings accounts as a part of the Social Security system. I mean, it's got to be a part of a comprehensive package. The reason I feel strongly about that is that we've got a lot of debt out there, a lot of unfunded liabilities, and our workers need to be able to earn a better rate of return on our money to help deal with that debt.

The folks on the illegal immigration discussions I am sure heard, "...and our workers need to be able to earn a better rate of return on our money to help deal with that debt.", and would think, "So get these illegal immigrants out of America!" Meanwhile I am focused on, "The reason I feel strongly about that is that we've got a lot of debt out there, a lot of unfunded liabilities...", the first part of the sentence. I hear the President/Secretary speaking about national debt and combinatorial mathematics of social security systems. Not the way most people see it; a national system exclusive to America.

Well... by the time the Treasury/World Bank was speaking through the President, I was banned from the site - venomously. They even tagged a nastygram on a specific access point that would pop-up when anyone on that access point would click to the website (hacking in my opinion). I complained to the webmaster and that was removed and he said he does not mind me reading the discussion groups. However, they somehow identified that computer and I cannot read the discussion groups. The moderators are not even following the webmaster's orders they are so paranoid about me. Someone identified me to be a college professor doing a psychological profile for the New World Order but that got deleted pretty quick; formerly, "what you didn't know about david merrill".

This is the kind of echo chamber I like to see in action. People scanning and looking for the truth. Apparently a little piece of the puzzle can go a long way. The webmaster/president of ALIPAC William GHEEN came down pretty ill though. With the flu. He was in the middle of this mad flurry of paranoia about one guy explaining the illegal immigration phenomenon in terms of fact and history to a bunch of people who just wanted something done; not to understand.

All that because I came away from the experience well paid in intelligence. That is mainly what freaked them all out over there. I was thanking them for a profile on the conditions around me. A survey. I tried to repay them and hope some of the readers, before two Topics were deleted benefitted a bit from my input.

But here is the real point I make. When people get involved in the fray without understanding the bigger picture it is nearly impossible to ever understand the bigger picture. For instance William GHEEN is trying to get a fix on my identity, after the rumor I am a famous college professor "M. David Merrill" when neither William Gheen or M. David Merrill, or even David Merrill (at MIT http://web.media.mit.edu/~dmerrill ) seem to even know their own names.

But if I had my pick of whose identity I want to be tagged with I think my preference is the David Jeffrey MERRILL at MIT; mainly because I would love to return to my twenties with what I know now. Especially as a grad student at MIT. That would be a gas. Click on "photographs". You have to admire the guy.

Here's a kick: http://www.alltheweb.com/search?cat=img&cs=utf8&q=%22David+Merrill%22&rys=0&o=108 Plug in variations of your name. Can you find yourself??

I found it amusing that I could just leave the, now misnomer "David Merrill" (instead of the true author David Jeffrey) in the author's slot of the settings. http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_dusty_Moracco.wmv What would the guy complain about, me mispelling his name "David Jeffrey" or "David Merrill"?

Which amplifies my point. "Pseudonomania - a form of insanity characterized by a morbid propensity to lying." Webster's 1827 from memory. Webmaster William GHEEN* is not who he thinks he is and so how could he ever understand I am nobody [no SSN, DOB, birth certificate, bank account...]? "They" at the website are so busy trying to understand who I am instead of what I said!

Problem identification is 90% of solving any problem. So why would that not apply to illegal immigration or how to use the Internet as a tool for assembling true ecclesia as well?

Regards,

David Merrill.

* William lied to me. He said that non-members are restricted access to the discussion groups. After going to the trouble of turning 45 degrees to my right and surfing with another computer, I proved him lying. How else are they going to attract new members if they do not allow browsing of the discussion groups to non-members? I was reading those discussions as a non-member prior to registering to become a member. The point being an intelligent and mature man felt justified to lie to me. Even though he knew I would know he was lying. Confirming pseudonomania [false name craziness] of 1827 is the equivalent of pathological lying today. And that this disease is so prevalent globally it is nearly impossible to properly diagnose.

Edited by - David Merrill on 01 May 2005 12:31:12
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2005 :  12:30:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the past, millions of people came here to get out of fake communist rule, which was clearly evident, to some. Now in most cases, from what I have heard, they are getting out because of financial and economic reasons. Big difference of opinions! Big difference of mind-set!

I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2005 :  12:39:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Exactly Manuel. A 25% account deficit means that for every four things America gets, America gives only three. And with confidence in the dollar eroded the bank managers just condone immigrants pick up on the lifestyle in America.

In the alternative they could just generate a bunch of federal reserve notes and hand them out to the citizenry in America's 'creditor' countries and tell them go to America and spend them. Same thing.

Go to Top of Page

I. Scriabin

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  19:52:55  Show Profile  Send I. Scriabin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
They are a clever lot, those who think themselves placed within the upper part(capstone)of the pyramid with the "all seeing eye" at their disposal; relying upon deception to fabricate their illusions through/for the mid-level minion/mouthpieces; such as Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors and the "apprentices" who gather to receive the "codes."

I suspect you David could glean the "gems" from the address, and references, and parse the true meaning of the spoken "codes" to approximately five sentences of the real message. Isn't all the "babel" about "accounts" and "deficits" just a means to an end? The "creators" of the "money" (Federal Reserve Accounting Unit Dollars) hide themselves well behind the smokescreens they call down upon the masses.

Your links to timing-in-strategy provide much to ponder.

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2005 :  07:59:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is that perspective I feel is skewed. Common as it is. So many people, even suitors never spend time dispelling the notion "they" "...hide themselves well behind the smokescreens they call down upon the masses."

It is the (chosen) ignorance of the masses that creates any smokescreens; presuming they exist at all.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_FederalRepositoryBasement.wmv
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/IntelligenceID.jpg

Your reference to the "beast" brought out this correction one last time. I find that a Futuristic interpretation of the Book of Revelation working. You have the facts correct; it is the perspective that I do not agree with.

Maybe I should take a hiatus from most or all the Topics here. Arguing about this point has expelled three members and people are skeptical about writing anymore. I think my point has been made clear to most attentive readers so I will leave it alone except on this Topic, "Psychoanalyzing David Merrill".

Regards,

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page

I. Scriabin

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2005 :  23:56:45  Show Profile  Send I. Scriabin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I concur with your assessment David - the perspsective is undoubtedly skewed and subject to change as the mysteries become better understood. And it is true that ignorance is a necessary component of any "illusion" and adds greatly to the effect. Or is it that it only seems an illusion because we don't have the awareness to properly interpret what is truly happening before our very eyes?

The earlier prophets referred to the symbolic beast as well and complement what John wrote in the revelation of the Messiah. Many references to Babylon the Great are interspersed and other symbols. What it all means is controversial but in due time I'm certain it will become clear.

Events occurring in outer space which are having effects upon Earth coupled with what seem to be prophetic fulfillment of worldly geophysical events do cause many to wonder if the "time of the end" is a reality.

Changes in the mind generally come slowly - we humans do seem to have a stubborn tendency to defend what we understand as "truth" - and keeping the eyes of the mind "open" requires "waking up!" It seems to me David, that you are one who is earnestly attempting to wake up some skulls full of mush. Please don't give up on that task!
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2005 :  02:24:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is said that eye exercises are good for the vision... meaning that most people either look straight ahead or down often. Knowing that, should "rattle" the brain housing group.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2005 :  07:57:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tying illusive spells to awareness, not ignorance. There is a great deal of hope to be found in that. Meaning that a paradigm shift might not need people to cooperate for their own good; but rather that a shared preconscious mental energy might cause people to become aware of some things.

I came to the understanding that the Book of Revelation is largely conventional Judaism illiterated with a bias against Rome. So your mention of the beast was catagorized into a Futurism (Rapture Theory) style of elitism I have dealt with here before. The Christian Qabbalah has a basic Jewish Qabbalah foundation and I wish you to know that I am just being careful not to set anyone off. Once one feels justified in arguing with Admin about it, they are pretty much out of here.

I am doing my eye exercises. Quite literally. I like the set of exercises from Stephen T. Chang's book The Complete System of Self Healing - Internal Exercises. The haitus is from correction. I have been very prolific about correcting people and it may be good to express what I think is correct but discussion groups are really for discussion and while there are a lot of readers here, not many are writing.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 04 May 2005 07:59:53
Go to Top of Page

I. Scriabin

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2005 :  21:26:24  Show Profile  Send I. Scriabin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wasn't the Jewish Quaballah a fruit of the exile of the house of Judah and the Kingdom of the South to Babylon and the "insights" that were acquired there? It seems the Christian Quaballah may have roots in Babylon as well, albeit not so directly.

I personally do not believe in "the rapture" as espoused by many within Christendom and it occurs to me that the scripture used to support it by them may refer to something quite different.

We are all flawed, with many significant defects in function, and our programming acquired by associations, even from within the womb onward throughout life development, is a corruption of what should have been.

The "elitism" that has come to be does not compute for me. Messiah lived his human life to exemplify that humility, lowliness of self opinion, compassion, putting others first and, perhaps most difficult, showing love and kindness to those who would be our enemies, is the path to follow. Rome and the early "church" of Rome appear to have played a major role in distorting the desired lifestyle and aspirations of those who were drawn to the simple message.

Some shy away from discussion for a variety of reasons - preferring to maintain a lower profile. Calvin Coolidge, ranked by scholars as perhaps the most taciturn president in American history, when asked why he spoke so little replied "I have never been hurt by anything I didn't say."

For those who are reading - it's a start!

Edited by - I. Scriabin on 04 May 2005 21:30:42
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2005 :  08:03:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We decided to relegate this response in a position of relative obscurity. We thought this valueless thread a good place for it.

<quote>More deduced by your lack of evidence within that scope.<end quote>

Can you please explain this incomplete sentence? We are not certain what vain thought you were trying to put forth here.

<quote>The main evidence I am using was a man named David Shutt (whom I never met) pursuading [sic] another man Joe Sorensen here after returning from Israel.<end quote>

Okay, just to keep the facts straight, your evidence comes from a witness whom you never met, who reportedly said something to a man, you may or may not even know personally?

<quote>There David had met with rabbis who taught him this "Yahuwah" doctrine.<end quote>

And to top it off the first time you told this “third-hand story” here at ecclesia.org you said the rabbis taught this fictitious person the name Yahuway, but now you are saying that they taught him the name Yahuwah. We are not very impressed thus far.

<quote>When Joe would read passages from the Bible he insisted on emphasizing "Yahuway" in misquote, for every time his KJV would say LORD etc. I showed him that by Hebrew tradition he was removing the Name of God from being theophoric. That just upset him that I would use Encyclopedia Judaica for my argument.<end quote>

Did you recently unearth this newly created word theophoric? Has anyone else but us attempted to look up this word?

Search Results for “theophoric”
No documents match the query. - The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language: Fourth Edition, copyright 2000.

No matching terms found. - The Online Etymology Dictionary

All Reference: Search Results
Your search: theophoric
Sorry, no matches were found.

Oh, and by the way, you are now back saying that it was Yahuway again; thought you might like to know.

<quote>And here is another thing. When Joe first told me about David he talked about how wonderfully entheusiastic [sic] David was. He even bragged, "You should look up that word, entheusiastic [sic] in your Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary." So I did:
quote:
A belief or conceit of private revelation; the vein confidence or opinion of a person, that he has special divine communications from the Supreme Being, or familiar intercourse with him.

Joe said, "Webster was wrong!" and as you may guess that is about the final conversation we had.<end quote>

What this has to do with the topic at hand then, or now, is totally beyond us. But we would like to ask, where did you find this apparently non-existent 1827 Webster’s Encyclopedic Dictionary?

Noah Webster finished writing his handwritten Dictionary in January, 1825, at his lodgings in Cambridge, England. However, “English publishers, engaged in a new edition of Samuel Johnson’s Dictionary were indifferent of Webster’s scholarly research and refused his manuscript. Like his forebears Noah set sail for America…[and] an agreement was finally made with Sherman Converse and on May 8, 1827 the printing was begun by Hezekiah Howe in New Haven. In November, 1828, the last pages were completed and bound into two bulky quarto volumes.”
Unless there is another Webster who wrote dictionaries, it would seem a physical impossibility for anyone to have an “1827 Webster’s Encyclopedic Dictionary”, since the 1828 An American Dictionary of the English Language was apparently the only dictionary that he (Noah Webster) ever wrote (not counting his, "The American Spelling Book" of 1783, which you obviously do not have), and printing was not even completed until November 1828 and a search of the internet demonstrates that no one else has apparently been able to find a Webster’s dictionary by this title.

<quote>So you may all consider it a hypothesis.<end quote>

Don’t know if we can honestly give it that much credit, DAVID MERRILL.

<quote>I have given up trying to get the source of this doctrine out of you OneIsraelite. You refuse to tell us who really set you on this course of doctrine.<end quote>

Firstly, we ask, are you certain that your accusation of, we “refuse” to tell who set us on “this course of doctrine”, (What is a “course of doctrine”, anyway?) is truth? Aside from the fact that we do not ever recall being asked this particular question, the answer is…no one. Our own studies have simply led us in this direction as we have tried to point out to you, at least a couple of times now.

<quote>But I strongly suspect by the tenacity you display about it, the crooked attorney tactics like demanding evidence when that is what I have been doing for over a year, comes from somebody like David Shutt. This tactic creates the illusion for the reader that I have yet to present any evidence. Slick.<end quote>

Let’s see, you knew a guy, who knew a guy, whom you never even met, that told you something that you cannot even keep straight and you accuse us of “crooked attorney tactics” and of being “slick”. Oh, and by the way, it is apparently not an illusion at all, but seems to be the fact of the matter; you have no evidence, no witnesses, nothing of substance, by your own testimony.

<quote>You cannot speak for LegalBear.<end quote>

I’m sure he doesn’t mind, but you can go squeal on us to him to see if you can muddy the waters a bit more, just like you did with him and Mission to Israel, remember?

<quote>He imported some very edifying commentary starting two Topics a while ago and he changed the Name of God to "Yahuwah" or "Yahuway", I forget which. That is wrong to misquote people and especially in my opinion studied Bible translators. So that was fixed.<end quote>

We perceive this forgetfulness may occur when a person spends too much time attacking the messenger; that person just ends up misquoting them if he is not careful.

<quote>And you used to generate this false air of authority for the purpose of promulgating your "Yehuwah" pronunciation doctrine.<end quote>

You are an out and out liar, DAVID MERRILL! We never stated that we were writing from the STATE OF ISRAEL, and it was definitely not "to generate this false air of authority", and we have never used the name "Yehuwah" (We think that is closer to your pronunciation). You should count your marbles and you should be ashamed! (Yahu'hanan [John] 8:44)

<quote>And to this day you sign-off with a nearly nonsensical disclaimer because Admin corrected your geographical location. Unnecessary except to show your colors.<end quote>

For what feels like the umpteenth time, had it asked for “geographical location” rather than “country” we would have been glad to reveal that we sojourn in the place called North America, but since we are not 14th Amendment citizens of the UNITED STATES, it would have been a lie to lay claim to that as our “country”.

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

MSWord 2000’s synonyms of the word country: state, nation, realm, kingdom, fatherland, motherland, nation state Noticeably missing is geographical location.

We are fellowcitizens of the commonwealth of Yisra’el, not the man-made STATE OF ISRAEL, and we have made this abundantly clear to everyone on the face of the planet, with the possible exception of you, DAVID MERRILL, who apparently can not, or will not, comprehend this fact.

<quote>But I find it interesting and am finally deducing your confusion…<end quote>

We believe it is you who are confused, perhaps due to imaginary witnesses (whom you have never met) and dictionaries that have never been written, but this is admittedly, pure speculation.

<quote>…your adamant claim that the Name of God is so important…<end quote>

It is the Scripture itself that appears to claim that the Name of the Supreme Suveran is important, not us. We merely seek to do the will of Him who inspired its writing. Do you condemn us for this?

<quote>…you must tilt this windmill till your final breath, is due to a seeker (Christian) approaching a rabbi and thinking he or she would get the truth.<end quote>

Again, you are either a blatant liar, DAVID MERRILL, or seriously delusional. It was you who knew a man, who knew a man that you never even met, that supposedly approached a rabbi. Remember???

<quote>Instead the non-thoephoric version was disclosed like an ancient esoteric.<end quote>

There’s that silly word theophoric once more, which as we write this shows up underlined in red by MSWord2000 as a non-word. Esoteric what? Esoteric is not a noun; it is an adjective. And what on earth is that above convoluted, nonsensical sentence supposed to be saying, if you do not mind our asking?

<quote>One only needs open up Strong's, Young's or Richardson's concordance/lexicons.<end quote>

We crack these books far more times than most people do, probably including you, DAVID MERRILL, but we do not always settle for what they have found, for after all, they too are but men, who have made many errors, as easily as you and I have done. We are just following instructions; do you condemn us for this?

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

<quote>You tempt me to go to my federal repository and get the Name from the sources your silly author pulled his non-supporting examples from. Thing is I already have presented plenty of evidence.<end quote>

My federal repository”…delusions of grandeur; very interesting. “Your silly author”…how very typical of you DAVID MERRILL, and they are not my silly authors simply because they disagree with your doctrines.

Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!

The Greek word translated “offences” in the above verse is skandalon, it is the basis of our English word scandal.

Scandal, n. [L. scandalum; Gr. In Greek, this word signifies a stumbling block, something against which a person impinges, or which causes him to fall.]
1. Offense given by the faults of another.
[In this sense, we now generally use offense.]
2. Reproachful aspersion; opprobrious censure; defamatory speech or report; something uttered which is false and injurious to reputation.
3. Shame; reproach; disgrace. - 1828 An American Dictionary of the English Language

From this comes the Adversaries’ modus operandi, “Discredit and Destroy”; Attack the messenger’s credibility, cast aspersions at him, censure him, make defamatory speeches and reports about him, in order to draw attention away from his message, and if and when that fails…

<quote>This particular topic is about right to speak the ineffible [sic] Name. You chose to grab the opportunity to teach your docrine [sic] about pronunciation.<end quote>

To which, we believe, you stated earlier how quickly you saw that the way the name was vocalized and the right to speak it were directly connected. Remember???

<quote> I developed my hypothesis about the modern day rabbis from the two.<end quote>

From the two what’s, DAVID MERRILL? That is an incomplete thought and we can only guess that you are referring to the witness you have never met and the “Joe somebody” whom perhaps no one else has ever met.

<quote>I have already found and displayed gobs of evidence supporting the hypothesis.<end quote>

Gobs of evidence supporting what hypothesis? What on earth are you trying to convey, DAVID MERRILL?? That there were two somethings? Two men perhaps?

<quote>Regards,
David Merrill.
<end quote>

Note well that this does not say “Kind regards”…merely regards…

regard is the most neutral of the terms here, in itself usually implying evaluation of worth rather than recognition of itWebster’s New World Dictionary of American English, Third College Edition, copyright 1988, page 1129

<quote>P.S. I am pleased you have managed to spin pagan idolater into a compliment.<end quote>

It was either make it into a positive or take offense at your only slightly masked innuendo; we chose the former.

In retrospect, this was, after all, probably a very appropriate place for our response: Psychoanalyzing David Merrill

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 22 Jul 2005 08:27:15
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2005 :  09:51:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Firstly, we ask, are you certain that your accusation of, we “refuse” to tell who set us on “this course of doctrine”, (What is a “course of doctrine”, anyway?) is truth? Aside from the fact that we do not ever recall being asked this particular question, the answer is…no one. Our own studies have simply led us in this direction as we have tried to point out to you, at least a couple of times now.

I do not believe that. With such a predominance of evidence about the correct pronunciation of the Name, somebody, somewhere at some time influenced you into looking for little scraps and snippets to the contrary. You quoted an author for the first time I recall. The author offered misdirection. Post that link here and let's end it here. Readers notice that none of the author's examples at the end of the chapter cited support the conclusion about the pronunciation of the Name.

About theophoric:

www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Yehudah.jpg

So you can see I did not make it up. Also you can see that it obviously means having the Name of God instilled within the word or name.

You seem to think it an aspersion to call me in all upper case:

quote:
You are an out and out liar, DAVID MERRILL! We never stated that we were writing from the STATE OF ISRAEL, and it was definitely not "to generate this false air of authority", and we have never used the name "Yehuwah" (We think that is closer to your pronunciation). You should count your marbles and you should be ashamed! (Yahu'hanan [John] 8:44)

If your stance was truthful you would have altered "Israel" to "USA" immediately upon the first victim who believed at first glance you were located physically in Israel. And that being in Israel gave you more credibility about Biblical and Hebrew matters. But instead you defended you could write under a bio like you were OneIsraelite writing from Israel.

quote:
“My federal repository”…delusions of grandeur; very interesting. “Your silly author”…how very typical of you DAVID MERRILL, and they are not my silly authors simply because they disagree with your doctrines.

Forfeiture of birthright? How expected! Maybe I should have said your dishonest author. You presented him to us. Present the link here; let's end it here.

quote:
<quote>Regards,
David Merrill.<end quote>

Your alteration of "David Merrill" to "DAVID MERRILL" is obviously a falsification. Why? Please explain to us why you fabricated "DAVID MERRILL".

Kindest regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 22 Jul 2005 09:57:38
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2005 :  09:37:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DM: Your question asks what God thinks. Do I have that correctly?
My position being intelligence nexus between over 100 sensory nodes does not really require such reckoning.

ONEISRAELITE: What on Yahuwah’s green Kingdom called Earth did you just say? Can you (are you able), and would you, please explain that phrase in laymen’s terms? It seems to be indicating that you are so intelligent that you needn’t bother yourself with, or that you are above, such calculations.

DM: Your question asks what God thinks. Do I have that correctly?
…I would have difficulty conning all those people every day (people whom I give the FRNs to) if I were to burden myself with God's disapproval about it.

ONEISRAELITE: Does this indicate that you do not burden yourself with thoughts of your Creator’s will? The first question, I suppose, should be does your “intelligence nexus between over 100 sensory nodes” reckon there even is a Creator or does your “intelligence nexus between over 100 sensory nodes” tell you that this was all merely an accident? Regardless of your answers to these questions, or whether you choose not to answer at all, I don’t think you’ll have much trouble “conning [defrauding] all those people every day”…all being most of course.

DM: Your question asks what God thinks. Do I have that correctly? …I imagine if me spending the notes upset God he would have the power to pester me with unpleasant dreams and sleepless nights.

ONEISRAELITE: Pester?

Pester, v.t. ...to harass with little vexations.

Depends which ‘elohiym [ruler/master] we are speaking of, I suppose.

The really neat part is that by using the generic title “God”, people may believe that one is speaking of the Creator of the heavens, the earth and seas, and as such is the Melchisedec [King de jure] of the universe, but in the truest sense of the word, the author could fill in the ruler/master of his choice, as there be gods many, even his own name, if he was so inclined.

DM: When you pop onto the home page of ecclesia.org anymore it may be one's first impression that this forum is all about me. I have written more Posts than anyone.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 06 Aug 2005 10:07:43
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2005 :  10:40:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
What on Yahuwah’s green Kingdom called Earth did you just say? (emphasis added)

quote:
The really neat part is that by using the generic title “God”, people may believe that one is speaking of the Creator of the heavens, the earth and seas, and as such is the Melchisedec [King de jure] of the universe, but in the truest sense of the word, the author could fill in the ruler/master of his choice, as there be gods many, even his own name, if he was so inclined.

Very good OneIsraelite; very eloquent. No amount of explaining would make you understand it is pronounced Yehowah, like in Strong's, Young's and Richardson's concordances. God knows I have tried.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 06 Aug 2005 10:42:10
Go to Top of Page

artsfree

Australia
38 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2005 :  16:58:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If we are truely free as Sovereign people then I can call myself any name I like.
I can be the "king of Jupiter" or the "chief of Police " in my own given area of influence.
I could call myself "ens Legis" also.
I might even call myself oneisraelite or david merrill but I dont think I will as this may create confusion.
I can name where I reside anything I like (maybe israel or usa or ussr?) and my house number can be of my own choosing(66 and a half?).
It is my understanding that this site encourages postings on religion.
If you will allow me to worship whomever and whatever I choose then It stands to reason that I must allow you the same opportunity.
I do not see my place in this forum as that of being a denigrator of another's belief system although I may "querry" your reasoning and present "to your notice" mine as an alternative consideration. I see a helping hand as being more benificial than a condemning sneer.

In the end analysis whatever I say or do or call myself or wherever I live will not change even one eternal law.

I was born free but this freedom is also to be used as I see fit. It is my decision whether or not I volounteer to put my finger in a light socket with the power on and electrocute myself.
My intelligence (the light within me?) tells me to use this freedom to my benefit and the benefit of others. I choose to follow the eternal Laws and receive the rewards that flow therefrom. I choose NOT to fall from a tall building with the obvious reward of not being injured.
I do not wish to cast stones!..They hurt people.
If I do not wish to be injured then I must not hurt others for are Natures Laws nothing more or less than the Laws Of GOD?

I suppose it can all be summed up with the following quote

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2005 :  17:49:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wise words indeed. But I think a little too liberal and without context.

For instance there are parameters which recognize an authority in your parents to label upon you a certain set of sounds called your name. You may choose another for yourself but it does not follow in the numero-linguistic proper placement of sounds. [The Hebrew alphabet is also the numbering system.] In Hebrew, the sounds have a meaning; a description. It is interesting to take a name and consider with Strong's lexicon what you would be saying to a biblical Hebrew when you say it.

The context I would like to provide is that OneIsraelite used to quote passages from the Bible and insert his preferred spelling/pronunciation into the places where the original interpreter/translator had other words and spellings. OneIsraelite and I go way back on this issue.

Both OneIsraelite and I feel it important to get this issue correct - The proper way to prounounce the Name of God. Albeit he looks at it as a literal command and I see it as physics - the power of prayer. After a bit of reading you will see me using "God" or "Lord" and "Jesus Christ" and you will likely find OneIsraelite using one consistent spelling; except that he grew tired of correction for misquoting before I got tired of correcting him.

He chose to come over to a more liberally moderated forum I set up specifically for criticism. What I really meant in the initial context of the debate was that of 100 suitors, none are free to just say, "FRNs stink so I will only deal with substance." I cannot help people fashion and cure remedy in their households if I were to consider Proverbs 11:1 a cut and dry command to abandon currency, fractional reserve or not if it is not of complete proper balances.

His perfectionism was countered with the different Names of the God we serve; OneIsrealite serves Yahuwah and I serve Yehowah. By Jewish, Hebrew and Aramaic conventions across the board these pronunciations are like night and day.

I suppose the premise is basically that there is an inherent power to be found in whatever is true. Though there may be many things that are true, like the number of sovereign Gods, there is only one Truth.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 09 Aug 2005 17:54:03
Go to Top of Page

artsfree

Australia
38 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2005 :  19:31:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The context is right.
It's Man that makes things complicated.
The context that you fail to pick up on is that there is "NO LAW" unless it is enforced.
I fall because it is enforced against my will by gravity. If there was no gravity I would not fall.
Listen to what is being said here. Im not ranting and im not being controlled by the words of man here.
Has any of you fallen over because you pronounced/spelt a name right or wrong here?
Are you not just excercising your free will to debate over something that is lawless by nature ( open to interpretation)?
Yes I know i'll have to cop it for that last statement!!!
Has any of you ever spoken Ill here or taken the name of your "GOD" in vain,to be so punished by the enforcement of any law?
Since when has a person's search for perfection been a crime? I say only when the slavish search for perfection infringes upon a man's duty to himself and his family does it become a problem/ an obsession/an error.

you quote:=
For instance there are parameters which recognize an authority in your parents to label upon you a certain set of sounds called your name. You may choose another for yourself but it does not follow in the numero-linguistic proper placement of sounds. [The Hebrew alphabet is also the numbering system.] In Hebrew, the sounds have a meaning; a description. It is interesting to take a name and consider with Strong's lexicon what you would be saying to a biblical Hebrew when you say it.(unquote).

Who's parameters? Only when it's my parameters does it apply otherwise "I do not consent!"

I may have problems getting mail delivered or you finding my house at 66 and a half nowhere street but if you want to play on my playground then you play my rules but if you want to play your master's rules then I will look you up at your "given" address by your "given" name as you play by your master's "given" rules.( If you had a master that is!).
If you want to be a slave to the spelling of the name of "GOD" or just a true follower after truth or just be a "nut" is entirely your business and has nothing whatsoever to do with me or anybody else unless they wish to join in. It is your free choice and their's.

(quote)I suppose the premise is basically that there is an inherent power to be found in whatever is true. Though there may be many things that are true, like the number of sovereign Gods, there is only one Truth.(unquote)

Logic tells me that there is only one truth but does logic serve us well here?
There are over 4000 religions /sects out there that have the one truth and yet what is the only true and correct way to brush one's hair?

Beware of words (people) that control you!!!!
Put your talents to what is best for you and your's and what is that? It will be whatever you decide it to be!

regards artsfree

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2005 :  20:41:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tip: The paper and pencil icon at the top of your posts is to edit. Block and process, including the quote function.

quote:
Like this...

Dear Artsfree;

True to your handle you are ridiculing rules - parameters.

I like to mess around with GPS stuff. And maps (cartography). I like to keep my bearings. I enjoy the federal repository.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_federal_repository.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_FederalRepositoryBasement.wmv
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/IntelligenceID.jpg

I enjoy this resource because it makes me think I have a handle on the truth. What really happened. Not just some rumor. Objective and near-absolute; not up for debate.

But what you propose is a true debate. Shall we get into artistic research and declare the scientific process as we go - experiment by experiment? Maybe. That seems to be what you are proposing.

Sometimes the truth of the Holy Bible only seems to be that it is miraculously (and I do not use that word lightly) the oldest set of written records of its size that has survived in nearly the original form. It may not be true, but the allure of its antiquity creates the illusion it is true. Since Isaiah and Jeremiah (and others) predicted there would be a man on the landscape of history who would change everything, the Messiah of God, and sure enough there was, I am inclined to believe there is something to the infrastructure. The foundation is true even if some of the events are symbolic.

The mathematics is fascinating. I mastered the Trachtenberg Speed System of Basic Mathematics and sure enough, things just started jumping out of the Bible at me:

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/DanielCalendar.jpg
Daniel's Calendar

And we find the only time Jesus answered specifically about when these events would transpire, he indicates we should draw some timelines out of the Book of Daniel.

So I will debate with you. However out-of-the-box my parameters may get. Parameters are a good thing with proper research. Even in music and painting art.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 09 Aug 2005 20:44:37
Go to Top of Page

artsfree

Australia
38 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2005 :  04:26:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear David
I have no problem with your response.
I am attempting to awaken minds to their free and independent potential.
No matter what "words" you reference they are "proven of" or "disproven of" by other "words".
Example.= Scientists will tell you that no machine can output more than was input into it.
They will prove this with "words" and yet we all have machines in our homes etc that do just this!
I refer to the "over unity" refrigerators and air conditioning systems. ( some output up to 10 times their input!)
Their "existence " in "words" is one of non existence. There existence in "being" is the reality.

Man's "words" tell us that there is no such thing as perpetual motion and yet everything is in perpetual motion . The chairs that we sit on and their electrons continuously going around and around. Everything we see is madeup likewise in various combinations of molecules, atoms, electrons etc and all are in continuous perpetual motion.
The seat I am sitting on is a perpetual motion machine.
Man's "words" fail yet again!

I acknowledge that we all need stability but that stability is not provided for by the "words" of man.
The "charts" you refer too are imperfect because they are "man made words". You know as well as anyone else that those "charts" are redundant before they are put out. The Laws Of Nature see to that.

The true "parameters" to be sourced are the Laws Of Nature or as I have previously explained The Laws Of GOD!
Only in them do we find the true stability of reality hence my "ridiculing" of parameters is exposed in a logical way for all to clearly understand my motives. So my living at 66 and a half nowhere street should now appear to you in a different light.

I am "controlled" by Laws and not "words". I also know what the missing timeline that everyone is querrying relates to but "seek and ye shall find" because it's knowledge does not change my course or yours.It's just another "fact".
Question everything and especially the "words" of men.

Remain free and independant as your creator created you. Always question the "words" of men and live the " Real Laws".

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Regards artsfree
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2005 :  09:15:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Their "existence " in "words" is one of non existence. There existence in "being" is the reality.
I thank you for confirming you were understood. I like art and the inherent freedom therein. I play guitar and aside from learning chords am taking no lessons. I enjoy it and so play every day. The techniques are governed by laws but also are in no way groomed except by my "ear". Maybe before arthritis or death sets in other people will ask me to pick up my guitar. Maybe, just maybe others will enjoy hearing me.

So I understand your gist. We really have no choice but to live by natural or "Real Laws". That is inherent in the meaning of the terms. Extending beyond the words into reality.

I have built an echo chamber for words. My words linger archived and I prod others with my fabrication, like on Quatloos and they search engine (a noun I fashioned into a verb) "Regards David Merrill" or "advanced-resonance inductive plasma physics". This accesses the echo chamber. They bounce around virtual reality for relics to spin into rediculing me. At least they think they are. In reality they are building the echo chamber. [Therefore I despise the Ranting and Raving topic that disposes of the material after being dormant for five days. Like a spongy wall - free space.]

[Edited out; I don't like ultra-wide mode.]

Anything that happens outside my earshot or with history, my lifetime is hearsay. You know that. But I go to the federal repository and grab the best hearsay I can. It is a fabrication, agreed. Thing is I grabbed the thickest, sturdiest fibers possible before weaving it. It tolerates trial. My fabrication of reality in words holds up to testing.

The purpose is to generate more words. Behind the empty ridicule, in between the desperation in the words, I can examine the escapism. Primarily that they deny War and Emergency Powers since 1861 and 1933. And of course with Heidi's research for her new book, the existence of fiat money.

Regards,

David Merrill

Edited by - David Merrill on 13 Aug 2005 00:27:36
Go to Top of Page

I. Scriabin

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2005 :  23:52:10  Show Profile  Send I. Scriabin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
David,

May I request that you somehow edit or truncate the URL
(quatloos.com) you provided in your post above?

Its extreme length forces browsers into the ultra-wide mode
which can be an annoyance to some readers. And to me.

Many thanks for your consideration.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000