Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

Cornerstone Foundation
Advanced Member

uSA
254 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2005 :  10:57:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David Merrill wrote: In his 4/16/2005 9:0154 post at http://ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=433&whichpage=7.

quote:
On your final point about the FBI. Leroy Michael is still in jail as far as I know.

The main contention between Charles Bruce and myself arose when I disputed that Tens, Hundreds, Parishes etc. could be successfully formed.

It is clear they cannot exist in competition with home rule cities and towns.

That is the positive law jural society formed under UN charter and combinatorial mathematics. City of XXXXXX/METRO. Well I got that point across clearly and Charles got all upset about it.

It is pretty much a self-solving problem anyway.

If people were flocking toward formation then I[David Merrill] would likely be among them. But they are not doing that.

They already have with METRO organization.

Charles is beating a dead horse and it would be a shame if he got a handful of folks out on that limb.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Cornerstone Foundation wrote:

David,

History reflects that, prior to the First War for Independence in America less than 5% of the colonists supported the effort for obtaining independence from the oppressive force of England.

More than 95% were not supportive of the effort to gain independence.

After the “more than 95%” began to see that the efforts for independence were succeeding, many of them “jumped on the band-wagon”.

Question A: How is your attitude reflected above different from the attitude of the "more than 95%" who were watching for a band-wagon to jump onto?

Question B: If you believe enough in the concepts of the man you mention in the quote above, that you can write these words:
quote:
"If people were flocking toward formation then I [David Merrill] would likely be among them. But they are not doing that".
Why is it that you and we cannot put the feeding of our egos into a lower position of priority and work together to solve the problems of our degenerating society?

Edited by - Cornerstone Foundation on 16 Apr 2005 18:25:13
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2005 :  11:28:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think Bondservant meant to cut the crosstalking, not that you could no longer use Charles' name. [Readers note that Marty has edited out a clip in place of Charles' name about "those we cannot speak about".]

I do not think the question is fair. You suppose I agree with you that society is degenerating. I think quite the opposite. This is the kingdom of heaven on earth. It only gets better from here. There is an injury in Futurism, dregs from the Rapture Theology that keeps a lot of Christians thinking things are going to get a lot worse before they get better.

Also, I casually threw that out there. That remark about joining the flock. You read in the next sentences that the remark is not to be taken literally. METRO is the flock and I am certainly not there. Home rule cities and towns may be read to mean a territorial jurisdiction. For instance, the ER hospital is owned by the City of Colorado Springs. So therefore when I walk onto the hospital grounds I am territorially in the City. Right now I am not in the City. Albeit I would have difficulty convincing anyone who is.

Like a club or the Masons. You may say truthfully you are in the City and be standing next to me. I am not in the City. Like saying you are a citizen of the United States. You become a member and a walking enclave - like "your" mailbox. It is equally well the district courthouse, spread out all over the place. Those are suits inside. You get sued for the utilities and likely settle out of court on the agreement to get sued again next month.

Well, that probably sounds crazy enough for "Psychoanalyzing David Merrill" anyway.

In a nutshell, Charles externalizes that home rule authority. He has maps and an infrastructure partially planned. I took a look at Solari Circles - that was at least secular. And that whole concept of 'voting with your money' is faulty because there is no money. By endorsing the debt virus you contract it. Then you are 'in'. You declare yourself in the City/METRO fiction. Another walking enclave.

But I don't endorse it because it would be contrary to the bill of exchange.

Charles and his son are completely set on the notion I am a CIA Mind Control agent; MK-ULTRA. He is rude. Calling me rotten names. He changes my name to fit his own agenda, whatever that is. And he intentionally broadcasts this email address after I have requested he sanitize those private emails, probably in the hope people will write disturbing junk to me. I have no desire to fellowship with his type. You can call that egos if you like. In this setting I was really spoofing myself about being a megalomaniac and all. I noted that I have posted more than anyone else, that was what I was saying. It seems to me that I do not take myself all that seriously.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 16 Apr 2005 19:42:37
Go to Top of Page

Cornerstone Foundation
Advanced Member

uSA
254 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2005 :  15:08:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
David Merrill wrote:

I think Bondservant meant to cut the crosstalking,
not that you could no longer use Charles'name
David,

If you could use the influence you have with Ecclesia.org to accomplish the allowance that we use that name when quoting you where you have been allowed to use it, we would appreciate it.

That would be more efficient and less confusing to the readers.

We should probably refrain from using the name until we hear directly from Admin or Bondservant either publicly or by private e-mail or phone call.

Thank you for your help with this.

Best Regards,

Marty

Edited by - Cornerstone Foundation on 16 Apr 2005 15:10:32
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2005 :  15:50:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I suppose there are things that occur in PMs that really are the cause of anybody getting expelled. Like the conversation Charles Bruce inappropriately broadcast over on his site. He is blabbering about a lot of stuff that is private. I am a bit upset with him for his attempts to vilify Bondservant and that is completely aside from his circus antics about me.

You may have had some words with Bondservant that I do not know about. But I think your attempts to portray me having "pull with Admin" are a fabrication. The "pull" I have on ecclesia.org is basically what you see on the face of the Topics. I am top Posterboy and so maybe there is some leeway granted because if I were to turn out completely insane, then there is a lot of wasted time and conversation. So I would like to think that albeit Admin does not agree with many things I say, they feel there might be some merit to my somewhat artistic science and research.

So far as I understand it, that is the extent I have to pursuade Admin. Transparent and on the table. You see it on the face of ecclesia.org. I really don't think I can use that pull effectively. I would probably get appropriately expelled if I were to somehow try coercing Admin.

As far as Charles goes, he has testified against himself both here and there. I have suffered his insults to that end. I did not enjoy meeting him. But even his Cut-and-Paste slurs are losing my interest. I have deduced that he and his son are both suffering from acute paranoia - completely convinced about CIA Mind Control projects and that I am an MK-ULTRA agent. So I think it would be good to drop the subject, at least for now. Unless he comes up with some new twist or surprise. His insults are just getting boring. His site will do nothing toward organizing the positive law jural society he hopes for. That has to come from God's image within us. I have seen jural societies come and go - that was with real intelligent people with good faith and intent. So don't fool yourselves that the Internet* is going to overcome a critical mass.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* I heard a rumor that the European Union is legislating a mandatory bicycle helmet law. So we might suppose the European Union has become a legislative body? Is the European Union a member state of the United Nations?

Edited by - David Merrill on 16 Apr 2005 15:55:46
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2005 :  16:03:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cornerstone Foundation wrote:

David,

History reflects that, prior to the First War for Independence in America less than 5% of the colonists supported the effort for obtaining independence from the oppressive force of England.

More than 95% were not supportive of the effort to gain independence.

After the “more than 95%” began to see that the efforts for independence were succeeding, many of them “jumped on the band-wagon”.

Greetings Marty and all,
When you remind of the Revolutionary War and the concept of the famous quote, "In the beginning, the patriot was a scarse man, scourned and ridiculed... until his cause began to succeed, then I did not cost anything to be a patriot" (I think I came close to the quote from memory), you also refer to the summer soldiers and sunshine patriots.

Now, looking at it from perspective, imagine the same thing is happening now, the war on terror, the war on WMD's, the war on drugs, etc. What if the scenerios just changed a little, but the war-games are still the same? An old saying comes to mind: "Politicians love war."

The movie, "The Village," was interesting. But I think they portrayed living off the grid using misleading fear. One example is the way Hollywood portays living on farms, woods, vast open spaces as if that's where the "BOOGIE MAN" thrives, which in fact, it is the opposite. I guarantee that most criminality occurs on CITIES/MUNICIPALITIES, PER CAPITA. Heck... minor fender-benders are usual with all the TRAFFIK. There is a bumper sticker which was quite visual on big cities that said, "Bumper to Bumper, Butt to Butt-Get off my ass, you crazy nutt."

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that the masses have a tendency to accept mediocraty, even for WARS. "If you build them, they will come."

A Dios, I am,
Manuel

Edited by - Manuel on 16 Apr 2005 16:09:05
Go to Top of Page

Cornerstone Foundation
Advanced Member

uSA
254 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2005 :  16:29:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
David Merrill wrote:

So I would like to think that albeit Admin does not agree with many things I say,

they feel there might be some merit to my somewhat artistic science and research.
Cornerstone Foundation:

David,

They may feel that way. We are in agreement with them, if they do. Your research is somewhat artistic and your science is also.

We perceive that you, David Merrill, have potential and we have expressed that feeling to others. Some of them do not seem to agree, but we are looking to the future with optimism, in that regard.

Respectfully Submitted,

Marty

Edited by - Cornerstone Foundation on 16 Apr 2005 16:30:52
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2005 :  17:31:42  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Marty (Cornerstone Foundation), in our brief and few private emails and PM's with you, we asked you to stop quoting Charles Bruce and repeating here (on this forum) what he has written on his own forum. Now, you go off on a tangent over many posts about how you're not supposed to say his name. Forget "The Village", Marty... it sounds to me more like you're following "The Village People".

If you want to keep up with your childish games, then find somewhere else to play. If you feel you can post something constructive, then do so.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2005 :  17:59:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like I said:

quote:
But I think your attempts to portray me having "pull with Admin" are a fabrication.

And you said from my quote:

quote:
They may feel that way. We are in agreement with them, if they do. Your research is somewhat artistic and your science is also.

Yes. But it is indisputable. Consider the timelines. If you have a computer that adds and subtracts days and years, great. I have one. Therefore I have been able to see these timelines. You cannot argue facts.

Regards,

David Merrill.

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/DanielCalendar.jpg
Daniel's Calendar

Edited by - David Merrill on 16 Apr 2005 18:10:28
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2005 :  05:11:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Manuel;

You made a comment and to gist, "Politicians love war".

I think it untrue, that politicians love war. Businessmen love war. That is because of the economics. The METRO infrastructure depends upon a double-entry system.

Yesterday a suitor directed my attention to pages 13-15 of Mary Elizabeth's book (because of the paragraph on Refusal for Cause). http://www.rockmusicmp3s.com/mary_book2.pdf She was characterizing double-entry on the living person. One to generate the credit through fractional reserve banking; second to get the person to pay back the "loan". The METRO 1313 articles describe a collection upon the death certificate also - a third entry system, a Tontine. This is a much easier way to understand the principle of being put to death in the Old Laws of Moses. Separation. Foreigner - Stranger. Nakar. First is a collection upon the self-declaration of civil death followed by an elitist collection upon physical death. [Unless you actually believe the Israelites would kill a man for collecting firewood on the Sabbath.]

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_METROchapter1.pdf
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_METROchapter2.pdf
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_METROchapter3.pdf
American’s Bulletin 1995 METRO 1313 article

Carefully watch Leroy Michael's math. He is speaking about double entry and release from debt as "sons":

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Leroy_on_bills.wmv

But it is very difficult to make a distinction between politicians and businessmen now isn't it Manuel? Especially when you consider the President involved with Halliburton, Unical, Enron and the Taliban. [Snippets from Fahrenheit 911.] Then you watch him hearing about the second airline collision with the World Trade Center. If you consider him a businessman instead of the President, his facial expression makes a lot better sense. See what I mean?

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Caspian_Sea_Pipeline.wmv
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_President's_reaction.wmv

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 17 Apr 2005 12:29:49
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2005 :  19:42:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Writing if pictures, here is a good way to revive the old instamatic, one either believes it or not, I did not, though it was kinda weird :):
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/3072/camera2.html

Oh, David Merrill... I see what you mean. It reminds me a little of "The Phantom of the opera."

I am,
Manuel

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2005 :  00:26:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't know about that.

What I do understand is the system of mathematics. It is the mathematics of life and reflects God's true name in Seventy-Two Fold properties. That of course translates out of a full cycle to be 5=360/5.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_fixture.jpg

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Pentagon_Hit.jpg

Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2005 :  02:06:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What I meant is that man can see who he is, not what others tell him what he is. David Copperfield even fooled many that he had made the statue of liberty disappear.

When I brought out "The phantom of the opera," I meant it as a way for man to understand what is behind the masquerade (mask), with the phantoms many trickeries of harnessing the many energies he wishes to control himself. One example is photocenthesis[sp?], which upon seeing one of the pictures you provided, I could clearly see your use of two photovoltaic solarcell panels. Now that is using the charge-control! I too have one of those, but have it under shade & roof for future use knowing of its life-span under direct sun and weather.

I have also been doing some reading up on converting gas-fueled carburated systems into propane for the purpose of traveling long distances during energy-stressed situations. Propane has a very long shelf-life! No sta-bil required :) These types of conversions are also easy for briggs&stratton type dinamo carb-engines in case of high amp needs.

The way I have been viewing life-at-hand lately has kinda risen me from the dead in understanding that life is all about weights and measures. And since you state that mathematics of life is your forte, then I guess weights & measures falls right under that category. You know, I used to turn in any direction a one ton bulky roll of stock on a 1/4" thick @ 2" x 2" piece of plywood. It was easy!
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2005 :  07:48:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm impressed. It sounds like you made a bearing out of a small piece of plywood. You also understand that pressure on an accelerator pedal fuels a lot more than a carburator. It fuels business.

George Walker BUSH is not the President. He is the CEO of the USA corporation. Anyone who was paying attention knows we elect Presidents and CEOs are appointed by the board of directors. Well Miami/DADE METRO is the pilot ship for METRO - see the article. That is where the CEO of the USA came from. Right out of the heart of home rule cities and towns (UN), now superseding constitutional processes. In a microcosm we see it in Colorado Springs too:

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Sheriff_METRO.jpg
METRO grooming

The "electors" in the constitutional quadrant voted down the new courthouse/jail project. But somebody thought otherwise. There is a new $30m jail addition and with the new courthouse additions the Sheriff is proposing the new jail facility will be full in eighteen months!

So maybe you and the other Readers can understand why I truthfully tell you there are no conspiracies. If you endorse fiat currency you are METRO. That is the economy of the UN charter law. That is your hand in the combinatorial mathematics - business as usual.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Is anybody making sense of confidence and security building measures in energy/wealth? Manuel keeps his solar panels in the shade for the transition between the "Great Fiat Crash" and the conveyance of the new estate. He will have a little juice. If he needs to get somewhere (after all the stalled out gas cars are aside) he will get there by propane.

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE1.gif
Bill of Exchange Image 1
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE2.gif
Bill of Exchange Image 2

I hear that Paris will soon (four years) have no motorcars. Nothing but emergency vehicles, public transportation and special permit contractors. They have already started in certain areas of downtown. That Caspian Sea Pipeline is primarily for the natural gasses. If we want a new 'gentler, kinder' businessman at the helm, we better find alternative ways to do business. Each and every one of us needs to quit fueling business as usual with our right toe to the accelerator.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_ebikes_in_a_row.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_off_the_grid.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_ebiking.wmv

That is really what George Walker is up to. Preparing for our energy needs in the future. Only he knows what was going on inside his head 9/11. But maybe he was simply calculating and integrating Osama bin Ladin's project into an already extant business plan? A plan that not only allowed for, but invited that sort of incident?

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Caspian_Sea_Pipeline.wmv
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_President's_reaction.wmv
President/businessman

Edited by - David Merrill on 18 Apr 2005 08:13:15
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2005 :  15:48:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are some that use vegetable oil (refined) on their existing diesel locomotive engines. Some say that when they pass by, the odor of french-fries is evident

Edited by - Manuel on 18 Apr 2005 15:51:22
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2005 :  17:52:03  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Manuel, you know from another forum that I run my VW diesel Bora on bio-diesel fuel containing 10% used cooking oil that I purify through a 20 micron filter. The key is, NEVER use discarded oil from Long John Silver's... it smells like a dead fish at stop lights
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2005 :  19:27:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Freedom Fish-Fries!

Edited by - Manuel on 18 Apr 2005 19:28:12
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2005 :  19:39:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David said "If you endorse fiat currency you are METRO. That is the economy of the UN charter law."

True. This was confirmed to me in about the same terms by a lawyer for the FED-RES BANK. Once he was satisfied that I was not a lawyer trying to get him to do my research for a case, he was very strait forward about making the same point. No conspiracy at all, the "NOTE" gives notice of who's JURISDICTION you are in when you use it.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2005 :  21:14:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Batkol;

Consider a stamp above your signature:

"DEPOSITED FOR CREDIT ON ACCOUNT OR EXCHANGED FOR NON-NEGOTIABLE FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES OF FACE VALUE."

Regards,

David Merrill.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_UsedOnlyByNecessity.jpg

Edited by - David Merrill on 18 Apr 2005 21:16:22
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2005 :  23:14:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
---------------------------------------------------------------------
David Merrill wrote:

You made a comment and to gist, "Politicians love war".

I think it untrue, that politicians love war. Businessmen love war. That is because of the economics. The METRO infrastructure depends upon a double-entry system.

But it is very difficult to make a distinction between politicians and businessmen now isn't it Manuel?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Then what are attorn-eys, but an awful stench of the two combined!
Hey... maybe that stench can be used as some sort of methane to fuel our automobiles!

Edited by - Manuel on 18 Apr 2005 23:15:45
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2005 :  23:28:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What? Like "eat the rich?"

So come on Manuel; did it really take you so long to catch on?

Are you really willing to cling on to Christian elitism now?

Regards,

David Merrill.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000