Instruction in His Word
 Bear's Amplified Version of Isaiah 65
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

legalbear

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2004 :  00:48:10  Show Profile  Visit legalbear's Homepage  Send legalbear a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was drawn to meditate upon this scripture because of the reference to "swines flesh" being in their teeth; said in a condemning way; and, the reference to "broth of aboninable things" being in their pot. I hope this is a blessing to you and look forward to reading your comments. Bear

Isaiah 65

1 I am resorted to, sought with care, and enquired of by them that asked not for me; I am attained to, secured, acquired, encountered, detected by, happened upon, discovered, proven to be, of them that did not seek my face: I commanded, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not given my reputation, fame, and glory.

2 I have spread out my strength, power, and signs today, yesterday and tomorrow unto a stubborn people which shake my yoke from their shoulders and turn a deaf ear unto me, which live a manner of life in a manner or path that is not pleasing, pleasant, agreeable, excellent, or becoming; a way that is of no practical or economic good after their own thoughts, imaginations, devices, plans, purposes, or inventions;

3 Kinsmen that provoke me to indignation, grief, anger and wrath continually in my presence; that slaughter for false sacrifices in orchards, and cause incense to smoke upon altars of tile;

4 Which sit among the burying-places or underworld, and grumble, complain, and murmur about being a watchman, which cause to eat or feed with swine's musculature, and the broth of stinky, filthy, unclean meats is in their vessels;

5 Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me sexually; don’t be intimate with me; for I have pronounced myself pure and more devoted to Him than you; I have no fear of being found wrong and make arguments that are like the close fitting scales on a crocodile. These make anger; wrath, fuming, and furiousness come up in My face, an anger that burns today, yesterday and tomorrow.

6 Behold, it is written, recorded, enrolled, engraved, described in writing, and decreed
in the presence of me: I will not be inactive, but will repay, even repay into their midst,

7 Your perversity, depravity, guilt; and, the perversity, depravity, guilt of your rulers together, utters Jahuwah, which make smoke upon the mountains, and evade the truth or importance of an issue by raising trivial distinctions and objections; you find fault or criticize me for petty reasons upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom.

8 Thus saith Jahuwah, As the new wine is encountered in the cluster, and one saith, Corrupt it not; for the prosperity, blessing, praise of Jahowah; the treaty of peace is in it: so will I fashion, accomplish, make, deal with, attend to, and appoint for my zealous ones' sakes, that I may not pervert or corrupt morally them all.

9 And I will go forth as a practitioner of righteousness out of Jacob, and out of Judah as an occupier or possessor of my mountain [Mount Tsion]: and my chosen ones shall occupy or possess it, and my zealous ones shall reside there.

10 And Sharon, the flat place, shall be an abode or habitation of my sheep, and the open country of trouble or disturbance shall be a peaceful place for my flock to rest and dwell in, for my mothers, brothers and sisters that have resorted to Me, sought Me with care, required of Me, consulted of Me, enquired of Me, demanded of Me in prayer, investigated Me, studied about Me, followed Me, sought Me with application [those that hear Jah’s Word and do it].

11 But you are they that abandon, leave behind, omit, relax, neglect, and put aside My Commands, Laws, Statutes, Ordinances, Judgments and Precepts; that forget my set-apart mountain [Mount Tsion where only the obedient can dwell], that set forth a legal case regarding sacred uses for the gawd of fortune, and that furnish the drink offering unto the apportioner of fate; or, that lucky number.

12 Therefore will I number you to a violent end, and ye shall all writhe in pain as in child birth to the slaughter: because when I recited, read aloud, proclaimed, summoned, invited, and endowed you, and you did not respond; when I orally or mentally communicated with you, you did not hear with understanding, attention or obedience; you did not learn from what I said; but you fashioned, made, accomplished, worked, and acted with disagreeable or malignant effect; you took actions that were of inferior quality; actions which gave others pain; actions that demonstrated an inability to come up to a good standard which did not benefit Me and others; actions that demonstrate a negative attitude toward Me and toward men before my mental and spiritual faculties, and you made well thought out choices; choices with eternal consequences, for that wherein I had no strong, positive attraction to.

13 Therefore thus commands Jahuwah the Mighty Creator, Behold, my zealous ones shall devour and consume, but ye shall be voraciously hungry: behold, my zealous ones shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my zealous ones shall rejoice, but ye shall be humiliated and embarrassed when things do not turn out as you expected:

14 Behold, my servants shall give a ringing cry for prosperity of their mind, knowledge, thinking, reflection, and memory, but ye shall cry out for help for mental and physical pain of your mind, knowledge, thinking, reflection, and memory, and shall wail for the crushing and shattering of your spirit.

15 And ye shall abandon your name for an oath unto my elect: for Jahuwah The Mighty Creator shall put you to death prematurely, and call unto His subjects by another name:

16 That he who blesses himself in the earth shall bless himself in the The Mighty Creator of truth; and he that swears in the earth shall swear by the The Mighty Creator of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.

17 For, behold, I carve out of nothing a fresh abode of the stars and a fresh land of the living: and that which existed first in time shall not be recollected or proclaimed, nor come into the deepest innermost feelings.

18 But you shall exult and rejoice in perpetuity in that which I carve out of nothing: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her kindred a joy.

19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my mothers, brothers, and sisters: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of the cry of distress.

20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his
days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but ones who come up short of the goal or experience a serious breakdown in their relationship with Jah, being an hundred years old shall be despised, considered insignificant and of a small worth.

21 And they shall build mansions or rooms in a large house, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.

22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and My chosen ones shall use to the full the undertakings and enterprises of their strength or power.

23 They shall not toil or labour in vain, nor bring forth for sudden destruction or terror; for they are the offspring of the “Practitioner of Righteousness;” the blessed of Jahuwah, and their descendants with them.

24 And it shall come to pass, that before they cry out for help, I will respond; and while they are yet declaring, I will hear with attention or interest and grant their request.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall associate together as friends, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and gray ashes, rubbish, and debris shall be the serpent's [coming from the root word Strong’s 5172 meaning to “diligently observe” or to “practice divination”] food. They shall not be displeasing or do an injury or hurt or corrupt, ruin, or decay in all my set-apart mountain, says Jahuwah. [/size=3]

source

Canada
65 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2004 :  21:59:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"7 Your perversity, depravity, guilt; and, the perversity, depravity, guilt of your rulers together, utters Jahuwah, which make smoke upon the mountains, and evade the truth or importance of an issue by raising trivial distinctions and objections; you find fault or criticize me for petty reasons upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom. "

I am blessed you posted this legal bear and Glad to see you are still around. You used to email me when I was excele1 @direct.ca
I am Edward-Jay-Robin: of the Belanger family and will be using this scripture to post on the thread I have " The laws of man do not apply" for one who is in denial and picking petty reasons to ignore what I have posted there and actually is actively encouraging others to ignore it as well. That info which is of phenomenol significance in considering the corrupt leaders have influenced our education system to teach the Children that the supreme law of Canada written by men in addition to God's law applies to them our children and future.. This is a bold faced lie and it is my hope that other soldiers of Christ will copy and spread this amazing news as widely as possible as it is irrefutable proof of What YHWH wrote in this scripture.

Blessings upon your dilegense in perception upon the swine in their mouths to draw attention to it. They are surely swine that would defile the word of God removing his holy name and expending so much energy to get others to ignore the proof of God's word exemplified in the words of the Canadian government.

Deuteronomy 4:2 12:32 are without refute that men are not to add to God's law and if they do they are false God's. we cannot bow to false God's lest we invoke the wrath of God as these scriptures so aptly describe.

YHWH's Blessings upon you for your effort in love.
Go to Top of Page

Cornerstone Foundation
Advanced Member

uSA
254 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2005 :  12:25:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by legalbear
I was drawn to meditate upon this scripture because of the reference to "swines flesh" being in their teeth; said in a condemning way; and, the reference to "broth of aboninable things" being in their pot. I hope this is a blessing to you and look forward to reading your comments. Bear

9 And I will go forth as a practitioner of righteousness out of Jacob, and out of Judah as an occupier or possessor of my mountain [Mount Tsion]: and my chosen ones shall occupy or possess it, and my zealous ones shall reside there.

10 And Sharon, the flat place, shall be an abode or habitation of my sheep, and the open country of trouble or disturbance shall be a peaceful place for my flock to rest and dwell in, for my mothers, brothers and sisters that have resorted to Me, sought Me with care, required of Me, consulted of Me, enquired of Me, demanded of Me in prayer, investigated Me, studied about Me, followed Me, sought Me with application [those that hear Jah’s Word and do it].

Cornerstone Foundation wrote:

Pursuant to our desire to understand the Scriptures concerning:

1. The ...

.............. a.) called

.............. b.) chosen

.............. e.) faithful

.............. f.) elect

...and what the overlaps and the distinctions in those groups are...

Barry's amplification of Yasha Yahu (Isaiah) Chapter 65 was indeed interesting to us.

We are interested in hearing comments from those who have insight concerning what those words, as used in Scripture, mean and how the words connect to Yasha Yahu Chapter 65 and related verses of Scripture.

We are also interested in comments on the accuracy of Barry's translation from the Hebrew manuscripts and whether or not the amplification as given by Barry, retains the original message given by the Hebrew (the pure language of creation) in Yasha Yahu Chapter 65.

Best Regards,

Marty
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000