Instruction in His Word
 Bear's Revelations/Footnotes on Deuteronomy 28 Amp
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

legalbear

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2005 :  12:27:11  Show Profile  Visit legalbear's Homepage  Send legalbear a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The footnote numbers that these notes go with were lost pasting this into the forum. If you would like a .rtf format version with the footnotes where they go send me an email at legalbear at legalbears.com and I'll send this to you in an attachment. Bear

Notice that there is no mention of statutes in the blessing part of chapter 28; only to commandments. There is a reference to statutes in v. 15. I concluded that obedience to statutes avoids the curse which is a blessing in itself.

Getting the blessings hinges on choosing to hear Jah’s voice and heed it. His voice is heard first from His Word.

A land promise without a mortgage involved!

See John 14:15, “If ye love me, my commands keep,…” See also 14:21, “He who is having my commands, and is keeping them, that one it is who is loving me, and he who is loving me shall be loved by my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.” Also v. 23-24, “If any one may love me, my word he will keep, and my Father will love him, and unto him we will come, and abode with him we will make; he who is not loving me, my words doth not keep;”

His name!! Not pagan names!!

Another land promise without a mortgage involved!

Of course Jah has a treasury! He will open it to us. Let’s get in the treasure box by being obedient!

If you don’t get in Jah’s treasure box, you’ll borrow.

To depart from Jah’s commandments is to go after other gods!

Obeying commandments brings blessings; disobeying statutes brings a curse.

In Col. 2:13-14 Paul writes, “And you -- being dead in the trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh -- He made alive together with him, having forgiven you all the trespasses, having blotted out the handwriting in the ordinances that is against us, that was contrary to us, and he hath taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the stake;…” Why then are the curses listed in the following verses of Deuteronomy coming upon the Christians? Deut. 28:46 says that when these curses come upon you they will be for a sign. John 3:36 says that the wrath of Jahowah abides on, “whoever disobeys (is unbelieving toward, refuses to trust in, disregards, is not subject to) the Son.” If you look real hard at the ones that the curses are coming upon you will find that they disobey, refuse to trust in, disregard and are not subject to the Son. So, the ones that Paul refers to that have the “handwriting of ordinances” against them being blotted out are the zealous ones; the ones striving to get better and better at keeping Jah’s laws, statutes and judgments; the ones experiencing a flowing in of Jah’s laws; these are not the cold or lukewarmers referred to in Rev. 3:15-16 who are spewed out of Jahshuwah’s mouth the same way the Canaanites were spewed out of the land of Canaan because their iniquity was full. The Canaanites were descendents of Noah’s son (Ham I think). They knew Jah’s Torah initially by virtue of being descendants of Noah, the righteous man, but experienced the flowing out [Lev. 26:15, “shall despise” Strong’s #3988: “a sense of flowing or running out”] of Jah’s Word that was finally so total that their iniquity was so blatant that the land itself was spewing them out. See Lev. 18:28 (“lest the land spew you out when you defile it as it spewed out the nation that was before you.”)

Cursed is Strong’s #779. It means to render powerless or to hem in with obstacles,

Increasing in intensity. See Lev. 26.

A gradual increasing.

He won’t hear your prayers and there will seem to be no way out.

A blind offering was an unacceptable offering; see Lev. 22:22; we are to make our bodies a living sacrifice; see Romans 12:1; this may also be deteriorating eye sight as well as spiritual blindness.

The blind can’t tell when it’s dark? They are always groping, day or night.

If you are advancing or progressing you’re living in the blessing.

to tear away, seize, plunder, tear off, pull off, rob, take away

This sounds like what the IRS does.

A distinguishing mark and a miraculous sign to myself that I am not obeying His commandments & statutes and also that the Word works; and, it shall serve as a warning to others to not follow me on that broad path to destruction.

See John 9:2, “His disciples asked Him, Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he should be born blind?”

IRS again

The man at the pool of Bethesda had no one to help him into the pool. John 5:7. He was in the state he was for 38 years because of transgression of the Torah. John 5:14. If no one helps you it is a sign of the curse.

Many people care greatly about the welfare of their children; their disobedience to the Torah affects their children adversely.

The IRS is part of a “nation we have not known”; i.e., The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, part of the United Nations.

When you set a king over yourself, you bring yourself under a curse.

When the dingy Israelites wanted a king over them (1 Sam. 8), they must have forgotten this verse.

Not necessarily bow before; just serve. You serve a Christmas tree by carrying it around and moving the furniture around to accommodate a place for it.

Today, the government forces us to put our trust in it and in insurance companies, whose contracts and statutes are written on processed wood, instead of the Father. Or, those statutes are stored on computers that operate on chips that come from Silicon Valley. Where does silicon come from? Sand. What is sand? Little stones.

Could these be words and phrases like “Jew,” “whop,” “kyke,” “Bible thumper,” or “Did you Jew him down?”

A bug involved in carrying out the curse.

Again, your disobedience and holding wrong doctrines affects your children.

Another bug helping carry out Jah’s Word involving the curse.

Look! Our disobedience to Jah’s Torah is what allows the unrighteous to prosper. We leave Jah no option but that because of the ground rules He has laid out. You could have been the next Trump or Gates had you been obedient. In fact, you still can, if you start to obey Jah; most certainly you can begin to live in the blessings instead of the curses.

Needing to borrow is part of the curse; I include mortgages in that.

A gradual increasing in intensity.

Chasing you, but, taking a while to catch you.

When the curse comes, it is evidence of not obeying.

When you participate in the sins of Babylon, destruction is around the corner. This iron yoke is a heavy, hard yoke that is the opposite of the one that Jahshuwah spoke about in Matthew 11:29-30,”Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Keeping Jah’s Torah and thereby living in the blessings, makes the yoke easy and the burden light.

This must have been the source of Roman Tax Collectors in the Gospels; also, the IRS today.

When you live under the curse there is nothing that will deliver you from it that man can come up with; not credit cards, not insurance, not advanced military weapons, not bullet proof glass, not locked doors, not body armor, not a bomb shelter, not a fast car, not wealth, and not medical science. Even prayer will not deliver you. If you put your trust in it, watch out, it is coming down. His Word in this regard will most assuredly come to pass. Amos 5:19 sort of describes this type of circumstance, “It is as if a man fled from a lion and a bear met him, or went into the house and leaned with his hand against the wall and a serpent bit him.”

Again, if you care about your children, you will obey His commandments and statutes.

Stinginess comes from the curse.

Disobedience to His Commandments and Statutes causes men & woman to be selfish and self-centered. When you see someone that is not obedient to His laws, statutes, and judgments avoid them when it comes to intimate relationships because you can know that person will have the characteristics of selfishness & even cruelty springing from disobedience.

Deuteronomy contains must do commandments & statutes.

Keeping commands has to do with fearing Jahowah’s name.

A second witness that the curse is a sign to us of our disobedience.

The scripture doesn’t describe every disease.

Jahowah enjoys it??

When people don’t obey Jah’s commands, we know from Jah’s Word that they will be forced to serve other gods. People are not obeys Jah’s laws, statutes, and judgments, so, where is this “force” that is referred to in the present day? It has to be there since Jah’s Word is true. As I have in a previous footnote, I again assert that this force is found in government and man made laws.

In part because where you are does not honor His Sabbaths and Feast Days; in part because you will have no opportunity to labor in His Word in order enter into His true rest.

To feel fear or anxiety.

Lacking conviction, boldness, or courage; timid.

To be or become weak or feeble; lose strength or vigor. To exist or continue in miserable or disheartening conditions.

A state of apprehension, uncertainty, and fear resulting from the anticipation of a realistic or fantasized threatening event or situation, Often thus impairing physical and psychological functioning.

To be in terror of; to anticipate with alarm; to be very afraid of.

It must have been a conditional promise.

In other words, you won’t be able to find a job, not even as a slave. The prodigal son ended up feeding swine, the worst possible job, and the pay was lousy as was evident by his thought of eating the husks. See Luke 15:11-32.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000