Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2004 :  13:14:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
We at the Federal Reserve gradually came to recognize these structural changes and accordingly altered our understanding of the key parameters of the economic system and our policy stance. But while we lived through them, there was much uncertainty about the evolving structure of the economy and about the influence of monetary policy.
From Alan Greenspan's nomination speech 6/15/04

Capital Integration Picture

Dear Readers;

capital integration

Through the ages the prophecy of Jacob/Israel was fulfilled, presuming this is not just Bible poetry:

quote:
Genesis 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
Yehoshuah H'Natzrith corrected the lunar/solar calendar discrepancy in an encryption given to a Sumarian woman at a well one hot afternoon; about her five husbands. That indicates his mastery of mathematics as well - to acquire the transparency, the unequivocal conversion factor between 360º (Babylonian year founded upon a rough presumption the 29.54 day lunar month was directly related to the solar year) and the true solar year of 365.254 days. It is in the Truth of Yehoshuah's true judgment that it cannot be overturned; even NASA is unable to prove him incorrect in his calculations, albeit one may argue the Key I use to decipher his parabola (first integration).

The perfect example is Richard McDonald presuming there is no fidelity bond behind judgment of the suitor who was misguided enough to even approach state Citizenship. McDonald may well continue trying to convince the State of California that the land there, the territorial claim actually belongs to him and his little positive law jural society (and in turn use that as a bonding against his good judgment) but the fact remains that it is just another piece of the original estate, like Werner Maximilian's lot. That territorial claim is not to be dissociated from the rest of earth. The ERETZ; the land is one land, like its Creator is one God.

For the final time; the trust was dissolved* on March 18, 1997 according to schedule - exactly 1290 [Daniel 12:11] days prior to Ariel Sharon climbing the Temple and through the subsequent violence, canceling the Feast of Tabernacles scheduled for the religious Jews to hold at the Western Wall:

quote:
Mt 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
Daniel's Calendar

Thank you Manuel. Though your recent Replies are unread, they serve to prove the "pings". It is much better than to just read a dry figure of hits on the thread. But the hits are fine. The digitized information is loaded into a few hundred RAMs and the I/O flashes the destination neural nexi. Manuel serves great proof of ingestion.

Now I am going to crunch some numbers:

quote:
Eze 45:12 - And the shekel shall be twenty gerahs: twenty shekels, five and twenty shekels, fifteen shekels, shall be your maneh.

Jos 7:21 - When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then I coveted them, and took them; and, behold, they are hid in the earth in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it.

Le 27:25 - And all thy estimations shall be according to the shekel of the sanctuary: twenty gerahs shall be the shekel.

2Ch 3:9 - And the weight of the nails was fifty shekels of gold. And he overlaid the upper chambers with gold.

2Sa 24:24 - And the king said unto Araunah, Nay; but I will surely buy it of thee at a price: neither will I offer burnt offerings unto the Lord my God of that which doth cost me nothing. So David bought the threshingfloor and the oxen for fifty shekels of silver.

2Ki 15:20 - And Menahem exacted the money of Israel, even of all the mighty men of wealth, of each man fifty shekels of silver, to give to the king of Assyria. So the king of Assyria turned back, and stayed not there in the land.
The Other End of the World; Roger Rusk, pp. 113-114.

So MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN is the codified cycle of seven. 360 x 7 = 2,520. MENE = 1000 (gerahs); MENE = 1000; TEKEL (shekel) = 20; PEREZ (to divide) = 500 (gerahs). Thus MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN = 2,520. Daniel's Week is 2,520 years and from the time the Key was enacted for decryption, that is from 524 BC (62 years following the seizure of the Temple; Daniel 5:31) to 1997; the conclusion of the second Zionist Jubilee, also on the calendar.
quote:
The bones were those of a rather small woman. They were evidently worshiped by the knights templar and were thought to be the skeletal remains of Mary Magdalene.
Guardians of the Grail; J.R. Church p. 72.

This ping is that the security and confidence building measures are under the custodianship of Robert C. Balink and that, granted under the symbols of the Knights Templar - the Crown Templar Societies of Europe. View that in conjunction with the fact Skull and Bones' George Walker BUSH was never elected President but sits an incursion by the Treasury (Secret Service is a division of the Treasury). [It behooves us to recall the "election" took place in METRO 1313's pilot project Miami/Dade, Florida and was finalized in the BATF's United States Supreme Court.] The serpent image in the Protocols is an esophagus ingesting the entirety of the world for the Abrahamic Covenant. The circuit was completed in 1997:

"Dan" Picture

Zionism Cancellation Algorithm Page 1
Zionism Cancellation Algorithm Page 1

This explains why all this comes together so perfectly, including why I have no complaints about the performance of my clerk, Robert C. Balink.

And so you may see the bill of exchange that cured September 11, 2001:

Bill of Exchange Image 1
Bill of Exchange Image 2

Regards,

David Merrill

After Integration Image

P.S. This just in: FRB Economic Outlook

* Self-executing disruption for being an alter ego.

Edited by - David Merrill on 17 Jun 2004 05:42:50
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2004 :  18:07:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David and all who read, here is another "ping":

Remember that when the inauguration of Bush was aired, he was given a bible long held by the masonic order?
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2004 :  07:35:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings,
I thought it beneficial to add this amazing bit of info. About two years I purchased this book, The Genesis Calendar: The Synchronistic Tradition in Genesis 1-11, and the central discovery is that Genesis 1-11 conceals ancient calendars used by the priests and society of Israel, mainly from 500-150BC. To this day I am still amazed at this book!

David, this might plug into your topic nicely:

Dr Bruce Gardner,
Aberdeen University,
Scotland, UK.

Feeling as old as Methuselah? Maybe he wasn't so old!

Do you take the chronology of Genesis seriously? Did Methuselah really live to 969 years? Most people will reply "probably not" to these questions. The implications of the fantastic ages of the Patriarchs appear absurd to modern readers yet no-one so far has explained the 'Primeval History'. Were writers with such an obviously serious moral intention really so utterly ignorant of Time? This is the implication too of the notorious 364-day calendar.

This book, which is not a religous tract but a serious calendrical study firmly set in the context of modern scholarship, aims to explain at last what Genesis 1-11 was really about in its time. The central discovery is that Genesis 1-11 conceals ancient calendars used by the priests and society of Israel, mainly from 500-150BC. The calendars represented different, competing groups in Judaism. The Priestly writer wrote with the intention of uniting parties around the (non-astronomical) Sabbath, and also enshrined the calendars of his world, 'filed away', as it were, covertly in Genesis' details.

The book describes the calendrical systems that were around at the time Genesis was originated, but in a way that isolates three main strands: calendars of the sun and moon and the all-important 7-day week. It is hoped the study will lead to the first time in history that Creation, Flood and Babel will have had a complete explanation, openly available to all.

The writer, a freelance scholar based in Aberdeen, Scotland, is convinced that one spin-off of his work will be a new respect for the Genesis writer(s), and an important new basis of dialogue for believers, historians and scientists. He does not see it as inimical to Faith.

The Genesis Calendar: The Synchronistic Tradition in Genesis 1-11, by Bruce K. Gardner, is published by University Press of America, April 2001, 4720 Boston Way, Lanham, Maryland, USA, MD 20706.

Peace to all,
Steven Webb

"I am YHWH, and there is no other; apart from me there is no Elohim."
(Isa 45:5, Deut 4:35 1 King 8:60, Isa 45:18, Isa 45:14, Isa 46:9)
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2004 :  10:30:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Readers;

Last night while waiting to speak to John COCHRAN, the dean of the business school at METRO State, I began to contemplate the longterm effects of the proposed multicast; the cell phone and the television. I called the talk show, Drawing the Line (303) 296-1212, about the G-8 consortium to beg comment on the interrelationship between G-8 and the Club of Paris. But alas, I got distracted and hung up. But I sent John a link here in case he might find this single-stage tapeworm/conduit to the organic webcrawler amusing:

cochranj@mscd.edu

I got curious enough about what John would find on Page 1 if he visited to look.

[added note: Please understand that the "amusement" scope of this forum is based on more than six months of experimentation indicating that nobody will actually file in the district court and cure remedy in a visible manner (public notice). But recently, it seems there is one man who contacted me and intends to become a lawful suitor. This man ordered up the prescribed papers from my clerk. I suppose that is what it takes sometimes; authentication. So my view may be under revision.]

Maybe I am miscalculating the effects of showing images and then deleting availability. It certainly adds to the mystique and intrigue, I admit.

Regards,

David Merrill.

http://www.mscd.edu/~scob/

P.S. Werner Maximilian, with ear to the markets tells me that more than $.5t cash has been printed in the last 22 months. Mutterings by "experts" describe a possible "crash" event as the rails clip stops, which are escalating like exponentially growing "flyaway" tanks. Controls, while creating the illusion of a "free" marketplace, only go so far to limit the market doing what the market will do.

P.P.S. I am curious about what kinds of common interests there are in the strategic martial arts: http://www.budoseek.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=538&page=2

Edited by - David Merrill on 20 Jun 2004 14:07:15
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2004 :  12:15:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings to David and all on this fathers day,

Writing of martial arts, I can relate to the "art" of Aikido. One can turn others force and energies, if with evil intent, to total reversal. I think I once heard that Aikido was an art of "breaking bones."

Similar to physical energy, one should understand that the physical comes from the thoughts, therefore the Spiritual. Remember the saying: "Those who plan evil in their hearts go blind and make mistakes?"

If one is traveling, and one wants to go completely the opposite, one shoots a reverse azimuth. The rule of thumb is: "Over 180 degrees subtract 180 degrees, and under 180 degrees add 180 degrees."

I am,
Manuel

Edited by - Manuel on 20 Jun 2004 12:16:26
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2004 :  07:48:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Readers;

I read a Christian paper once calling Steven Chang's "Internal Healing" clinic "unscientific". But it struck me that the science of brief clinical testing often is biased by the promotion of the pharmaceutical under scrutiny. So often, a couple years later we hear about ambulance chasing attorneys advertising mop-up - actually shopping for people to contact them; only for taking the drug (we will find symptoms of your injury, don't worry). The Chinese have been simply trusting tests that extend over generations, centuries and even millennium. What works is kept and what does not is discarded. That is truly scientific rigor in my opinion.

My sincere hope is to develop utility. Healing disease. Unifying people with property by right. Glorifying God by appropriating the Messianic Age through TIKKUN (Restoration) as prescribed by the Prophets.

Regards,

David Merrill

Edited by - David Merrill on 28 Jul 2004 10:23:19
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2004 :  08:05:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Crosstalk;

Thank you Suitors;

A few weeks ago I was walking with a new suitor entering the county clerk's office. We were on the way in and he spotted a wad of bills on the sidewalk next to a parking meter. There must have been six or eight people near the busy entryway into the plaza. The suitor called to a man just about to round the corner and picked up the bills. The $170 was returned to its owner.

What got me is that if the suitor would have delayed looking for the owner even for a second, the man would have been out of sight and the bills completely unclaimed. But that is not how it went down. It was natural and comfortable to the suitor's character to try what was right without seeming to ever think of his own needs or wants. The reward was worth much more than $170 - integrity of the vessel - life. The suitor defended his own good name, if only for himself (and my witness). He wears honor well. I would seek this man's opinion when I need counsel.

That is what I did yesterday. Inquiring of you suitors about responsibility. I know I could have asserted the same principle (that the potential suitor should re-read the materials before taking my time) much more politely and probably have gotten better results. Another court of competent jurisdiction instead of a man who resents me and maybe even envies that so many of you are comfortable with "your honor".

Recently I drafted remedy with a suitor in the eleventh hour of a UCC Redemption - Writ of Restitution to sieze his farm and home. Upon his decision to stand, he spent three days in jail and was responding to the pseudonym and feeling crushed, bonded out and is speaking with an attorney friend. Well by dropping his admiralty case he can make the entire matter go away (of course that means returning his home to the Bank and Fund, which never owns anything "see Dead Hand"). He has the Credit River Money Decision in the middle of his documentation so you all understand why the attorneys want him to drop things before default judgment. While speaking with this man I realized I can puff up his confidence in the truth and send him on that roller coaster ride. He calls - I convince him - he gets battered around and hopefully executes peaceable reentry - gets battered around - calls - I encourage him to keep going. The truth is very convincing. It convicts absolutely.

The roller coaster is a cruel ride, however. He is currently deciding which way to go.

Maybe the common objective is making a difference. How else could I do it? - convince a man the risk is worth taking. Is that the golden ring? Making a difference?

Even if we do not see the difference take effect during our lives, is there not a hope for the future? That our efforts, sluggishly will be that butterfly wing on a wave in the ocean that ripples out in resonance with the truth and eventually is used by higher powers to alter the lives of our grandchildren for the better?

Honestly you Suitors make my life worthwhile. You are my legacy. Some while back it slowly dawned on me that we had crossed a critical mass. Maybe even with three or four of us. The common sense of true name, identity and relationship. Which I am convinced is enhanced power of prayer manifesting in the absolute right of saying, "No, thank you." properly and having it recognized in the "exclusive original cognizance" of the United States as a grantee government, granted by suitors like us.

Just wanted you to know that if I get smacked by a bus or whatever what we have here will move into the future and I know in my heart we are improving things.

Regards,

David Merrill.

The above email was sent to about sixty suitors. I highlighted the passage pertinent to this Topic.

Edited by - David Merrill on 06 Aug 2004 19:06:53
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2004 :  10:08:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Readers;

One of the Suitors wrote back saying I was a big waste of money and time. He also said he had been making repeated requests to be removed from the list for some time and that I kept ignoring them. I had some trouble for a couple weeks with a domain in my configuration. And when I corrected it was surprised that I did not have a large amount of email to read - none. So there was probably a request or two lost in that. Point being I doubt this man was telling me the truth. I think he was exagerrating. But the "true name" the man used in 'signing' was hyphenated - "True-Name" or "First-Middle"; just like I have griped at "Robert-James" about.

Of sixty or so people who seem to cherish the lofty ideals and extreme theory of holding government to its commission superseding any bankruptcy policy; to serve the sovereign, it is mathematically consistent that this particular man (I will not call him "suitor" because he is not in my opinion a court of competent jurisdiction) is a poster child for this Topic. Deviations in (the infrastructure of) the truth dampen resonance. Even defending an errant little hyphen in the true name is much like changing the name into the NOM DE GUERRE, Strawman or legal fiction. The event confirms that resolving the identity crisis, capital integration, is crucial in the foundation of a whole man or woman with property rights - relationship and contracts cannot be sound without the foundation.

I tried to make this point by simply presenting authenticated concordances for the standard on the "His name is not Yehushuah" thread. But my ideals on monotheism even put off Ishmael Aylwin, who among the Ecclesia is likely the most agreeable man around. So I have spent a couple weeks since the discussion about spinning Hebrew on the Mathematics worth Pondering thread (ah-laf v. eh-lef) for both incubation of mental concepts and of course the recent experience about the only plaintiff (who would not broadcast his complaint to the other suitors with Reply All) being the only one who insists on deviating from his true name.
quote:
You spin from Strong's though:

quote:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Aleph=A. aleph = 1000. Aleph = teaching.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Aleph = E, ("eh-lef" #504) much more fitting than A (as in #503 "aw-laf"). The shape is definitely an oxen's head in the paleo-Hebrew. http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/72foldName.gif - Tamed or yoked power; confirm at #505 "an ox's head being the first letter of the alphabet, and this eventually used as a numeral..." Aleph = 1, not 1000. Again that is #503 "aw-laf" and "make a thousandfold: - bring forth thousands." Aleph is family (as in yoking power) again #504 "eh-lef", nearly the same pronunciation for the number "1". Aleph is not teaching - not the Hebrew letter Aleph. That is a similar sounding word "aw-laf", #502; "learn, teach, utter."
So I hope this is presented in an entertaining and edifying manner...

Regards,

David Merrill

Edited by - David Merrill on 07 Aug 2004 10:21:52
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2004 :  20:15:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
May I present the material more clearly? Alp...three letter's-consanants. Strong's Concordance, hebrew, # 502 through #507, six word's. All looked the same in block aramic/Babylonian. JEWISH scribes placed the vowel's. The same one's who deny Yahuweh/Yahushuah...Edomites, if you will. They have their light as they see things, within the Babylonian Talmud...the tradition's of the elder's. Yeremiah mention's the lying pens of the scribe's. If the light within thee be darkness, how great is the darkness.
John who wrote the Revelation of Yahushuah messiah, used both greek and hebrew. The whole book is coded. Tom Jefferson called the book of Revelations, "the ravings of a maniac". Why? Tom, was purely rational.
In chapter twenty, many times the phrase, "one thousand years" is used. This is one place where John switched to paleo-hebrew, i.e. aleph=1000. Those who know, know. Gnostic.
The first resurrection has been going on for quite awhile now. A Teaching experience, where ha-satan is bound.
Some men are too much literalists. IT SAYS 1000 YEARS, AND IT MEANS 1000 YEARS. Oh really?
Stephen of Act's chapter seven fame, already had the first resurrection.
I have a Strongs concordance about twenty years old. I have done the homework on aleph, ox head, years ago. "Serpent" is another word, where there are many renditions of the same consanants. HezekiYah destroyed the "brass serpent"...which was a gauge to tell temperature. {heat stroke was killing the dumbed down Israelites...the SUN religion was frying their brains, as they watched the mirage's of the 140 degree sunlight dance images off the desert floor.}
Now, some let the Edomite scribes teach them where vowels are placed. When the Spirit of Truth comes, 'he' will teach you.
p.s. I would not necessarily defend the hyphen bewteen Robert and James, but I could, if I wanted too. We all have but one given name, the second name is a tribal name, anglo-saxon traditions considered. The third name, a family name, which is a verb. The fourth name, decriptive of an act. And, a name, is only a part of the description of a being. Only a part.
I like how the scriptures state, "The YHWH". The.
In so much as, are you, The David? Amos 9/11.
In the tablets of Elba, written eight hundred years before Moses, David was already a name. And it meant, Captain. Ah, a 1000 years later, it meant, beloved. A Captain is Beloved.
YaH was also used way before Moses. So much for the dusty books of antiquity.
According to the septuagint and Yosephus, and other sources, there were two thousand years between Adam's datings and the flood, in Noah's time. JEWS and Bishop Unger of KJV fame, have about a 1400 year gap. Someone is wrong here. For sure.
I called up a brother who studies paleo-hebrew on his own, writes-speaks it daily. I had one question for him: how does one say priest...in paleo-hebrew. "Can" or chan, was his answer.
JEWS say it is kohan.
One am-eri-can, My people...eyes opened...officiting as priests.
Am suprised you missed the Robert of iowa...iowa being four vowels.
My Cherokee friends understand the play of words!
My sympathies to the PINK EYE, pray all is well.
When I was in the grey bars a few years ago, many in there thought that I claimed to be Jesus Christ, because I told the copper's, that, "My Father said I could travel about with my own tag". The carnal man thinks, ONLY JESUS CAN DO THAT.
hey [kids} grow up, Yahushuah was the Firstborn, among many.
As a side bar, the cop's, 10 or so, screamed at me for an hour for a last NAME. "Hi, I am Robert", drove them nut's. After awhile of their feeble attempt's to extract a LAST NAME, the Sheriff slipt in, and was watching. As I walked by him to my cell, I noted him and said, "Sheriff, you heard me say I'd give them a sir name". He didn't blink, but heard me loud and clear.
I do have a new name, which follow's the sir name-LAST NAME, but...don't care to give it out to most anyone.
Isaiah 66:22...so shall your seed and your name remain.

Ezra found the Book of the Law, read it, and the people wept unto repentance. For, they saw their sins. Ezra was reading paleo-hebrew. People today read the KJV and go out and apply {pray} for a mortgage-death pledge. Not heeding that usury is DEATH.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2004 :  08:16:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear "Robert-James";

You fail to clear Rules of Evidence; Please edit and correct two major points, then I will read your attempt to clarify:

Sign with true name. That is put your true name after your remarks.
quote:
The same one's who deny Yahuweh/Yahushuah...Edomites, if you will.
Correct these names to conform to acceptable standards. http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/yehudah.jpg
If you express a coherent state of mind, I will read your thoughts seriously.

For instance you refer to Strong's lexicon about the consonants Aleph - Lamed - Pe. But you seem to be saying these are all the same word, or something like that. They are different words by the vowel sounds. These vowel sounds were pretty much in place in the Biblical Hebrew too. And the meanings are clear enough to literate scholars by context even without spaces in the letters for different words.
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/HebrewLaw.gif

I read so far as:
quote:
Tom Jefferson called the book of Revelations, "the ravings of a maniac". Why? Tom, was purely rational.
And supposing you mean Thomas Jefferson, I will presume you are correct for a moment. (I have never heard that quote from Jefferson.) I think Jefferson was wrong, rational or not. If he would have studied, he would have seen that John was recapping or reciting Orthodox Judaism in a symbolic and near frantic-poetic style. But you bring out a point I want to emphasize for the sake of the Topic - advanced-resonance inductive plasma physics.

We cannot speak in relavent terms of strict faith. Hebrews 11:1 abandons the rational and so we will not find common ground at all. Anything goes and our foundation is that it was revealed by the Holy Spirit. Without related standards like concordances and what we know to be true of Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic, (cite Strong's #s) then your doctrine is impracticable and of no interest (profit or gain, edification) at all. Your stance against the Jews is a prime example. You speak as a Christian and that is just a new(er) sect of Judaism. Yehoshuah was a Jew.

I will take a look in a couple days and see if you conform to at least a modicum of rational guidelines. Please develop paragraph structure and fully edit your presentation. Collect similar thoughts together and fill them out. Do not make us work to understand what you are trying to say please.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. The Admin here has been quite generous to allow so many graphics. And in going through, collecting links, I was able to see how many of you are very concise and lucid in expressing yourselves. I appreciate that. It is obvious that my single-mindedness; even tunnelvision about deviant doctrines has chased away some very studied men. So please do not take it personally that I will not read your things, Robert-James. I make it transparent that until you conform with certain rules of logic and reasoning, I cannot trust anything you say.

This compilation may come in handy. But the linking is lost in the editing. Therefore it would be up to Admin to link the five page list of links to graphics and articles.

***Admin Note: As soon as all the graphics links are updated on the server over the next week, either David Merrill or myself will post a link summary.

Edited by - David Merrill on 08 Aug 2004 11:03:53
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2004 :  14:04:15  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
David Merrill said:
It is obvious that my single-mindedness; even tunnelvision about deviant doctrines has chased away some very studied men.
I doubt that you have chased away anyone other than those who refuse - out of sheer stubborness - to think outside the doctrinal box all of us place ourselves into, for one reason or another and at one time or another. I openly admit that I have not grasped everything you have presented, nor can I say I fully agree with all that you have said; but I am sincerely keeping an open mind and spirit regarding what you have posted and, admittedly, you have supplied some pieces to the puzzle that I had refused to acknowledge in the past.

Yes, as you said David, this site is an open journal. Nothing is set in stone for those who genuinely desire to learn with discernment, and no single man or group has all the answers. However, when enough pieces of the puzzle are presented by different people in an open forum such as the ECC, a picture begins to form. That is why the Ecclesia.Org site is important since we encourage anyone who wants to participate to post different doctrinal thoughts and ideals.

What makes it difficult, on an individual basis, is that so many are on a different page of the book, so to speak. That's what causes some to be offenced by others and what they may have to say, but it doesn't mean that either party is "right" or "wrong". Personally, I completely disagree with many of the religious doctrinal posts on this site, but I am neither right nor wrong in doing so... I think of it as a perpetual learning process.

The only exception the ECC has ever taken to limit posts or posters on this site is when someone has deliberately attacked another rather than disagreeing with the message and, when warned about such behavior, has refused to stop their personal attacks. This goes back to the old adage, "disagree with the message, not the messenger."

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err. - Mark 12:27
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2004 :  17:40:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you;

And a wonderful start of a new page.

I agree but reserve the right to limit my participation in the other Topics. I often find disagreeable things being said and presume that the players are willing to learn from my mistakes. So I think my days of entering into other discussions with correction are over.

I hope that this thread will be a place to acquire a taste of how I have found practicable doctrines, applicable to find a better future and a better world to live in. When one can acquire the truth, be it so small as presuming your parents told you your name and helped you spell it properly, one is on the road to freedom and property ownership. Pure theory and lofty ideals have their place. The value of the same is that they can be applied in life, and in courts (if not courtrooms), and in examination rooms as well. Optimal wellbeing and peace of mind.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2004 :  20:19:30  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
When one can acquire the truth, be it so small as presuming your parents told you your name and helped you spell it properly, one is on the road to freedom and property ownership.
Question: What if someone became an orphan a few days after birth (a STATE welfare child), has never known his birth name because he never knew his birth parents, was then legally adopted at age 1, and in turn was given a new and different "legal" name by the parents that adopted him?

This may seem like an odd scenario, but I know of such a man with these same circumstances. I had told him that the Christian name given to him by his birth parents is his true and lawful name, and that the legalistic name given to him via his STATE adoption is not his birth or lawful name. Since he didn't know his lawful "birth" name, I suggested he demand his adoption records be opened so he could find out what name he was given and to begin using that lawful name.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2004 :  07:58:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Michael Edward a/k/a "Bondservant";*

I have noted consistency in the Hebrew sounds of the true name having meaning. Like a curriculum or Jewish MUSSAR. If a person accepts a leading into that "zone" then there is a great deal of peace to be found, even among environmental turmoil. This is nearly as subjective as Bible interpretation itself so there is a great deal of presumption that the Lord is behind the quest for this Zone, helping a man or woman in the pursuit of truth and mission. But I have been through the Edenics "The Word; the Dictionary that Reveals the Hebrew Source of English" by Yitzchak Elchanan MOZESON, tweaked the Table of Relative Weights for optimum resonance and then matched the three-consonant Hebrew words up to corresponding material existence - the correct naturally occurring isotope. I found God's 72-Fold Name there. A complete surprise only that I was not looking for it. [Pure Science.] Then again it was no surprise at all.

So I am convinced that albiet highly poetic and beautiful as any sunset, there is order and orchestration of a Plan.

When I explain true name to somebody, it is always on the presumption of normal family circumstance. It is easier to presume 'your name is First Middle because your mother and father called you that when they welcomed you into the Family Name family'. But that is easy to presume Mom and Dad had the authority to create the name for the baby.

Can we presume the State under certain circumstances has the ability to create a true name? I suppose that if God can prophecy through the mouth of an ass, then it could be so. But examination into why the State chose to change the name (at least the true name - First Middle) and not just the Family Name would be helpful. If the man is over 18, he should investigate into the birth record and then seek out the authority. Were the parents, or maybe just the mother, competent to name him? Or did the State gain that parens patraea?

One way or the other, the man's true name will ultimately be the First and Middle only. When he attaches the Family name, it becomes a new and commercial creature, "legal name".

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. An interesting word study is Word, Speak - DEBAR. In context of the Lord SPEAKING the universe into existence/the control we have in controlling circumstances and acquiring property etc. The Power of Prayer.

* This is what I consider proper forum; "Inside the Gate". Since commercial and residential intercourse requires your last name, proper respect for privacy is due. But the ecclesia in general (as opposed to Ecclesia - people registered on this website) should be addressing each other by true name. Or at least once we are familiar with true names, then use handles and nicknames. From the opening Reply herein:
quote:
If I had my druthers, to speak into this forum one would have to help tweak up the resonance by at least signing with true name. Maybe even changing your handle to true name. So be forewarned I may not take the time to read your Replies if I see no name or a pseudonym.
It is your call but I will grab a short clip from "The Mishkan - Experience the Majesty of the Mishkan in 3D". This is about the construction of the Tabernacle. I am looking for dimensional relationships and hope to correlate these things to context of this subject matter. I am sure that there would be no trouble with linking the video clip under the penumbra of free advertizing. But you are more experienced. The software package is from
www.jewishsoftware.com/default.asp?pid=106

Edited by - David Merrill on 09 Aug 2004 08:30:48
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2004 :  16:41:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Ecclesia,
Yes, we are all in need of tweaking parts of our understanding.
Yahushuah was not Jewish! A hebrew, an Israelite, Son of man, but not Jewish. 11 Kings 16 is where the word jew first appears.
Question; who placed the vowels in the massoritic text, i.e. hebrew/Jewish version of scripture? And when? Many aramic hebrew words look the same, with the same consanants, such as Strongs hebrew #502 through 507.
James Strong was not the ultimate authority, the Thunder from heaven, regarding aramic hebrew. A great help for sure...but final authority? not even.
Forgive me for digressing pesonally, but I do find it strange, a man of your learning capacity, desire for Truth, and ability to walk the lessons learned ...BELIEVES Yehoshua {it that your spelling?} was a Jewish man. Of the House of Yudah, certainly.
Certain old scroll's found dated, "b.c." scripture scroll's, have the tetragram written in paleo-hebrew, while the rest of the word's are aramic block. And, these scroll's were not vowel pointed. Respect for the ancient things.
Ancient hebrew was a very playful language, as is American/English. One can write two different meanings, depending on the reader's progressive spirit, or lack thereof. LAWYER'S only copy the thought form, but their word's are not meant to be playful, but to keep people out of the Kingdom, here and now.
Welsh-galic is the closest language we have to paleo-hebrew. Numerous English word's have their root base, in hebrew. Why is this not shouted from the roof tops? Because Israel, the people, still seem to be lost, lost in plain sight. When the ten tribes split from Judah, what 2,800 years ago. It was said, "to your tents, oh Israel". And since SOL-OM-ON was a great taxer, the Phoenician merchant-sailor's, {Israelites living in COMMERCE} made a fine living transporting many of the ten tribe's from the sand pit called Palestine, to the Emerald Isle's, Scotland, and you get the picture.
Goodness know's, we await you to discover this hidden chapter{s} in His-story.
I am...Robert James,
one Am-eri-can...of the Commonwealth of Israel.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2004 :  18:47:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Robert-James;

You say:
quote:
Yahushuah was not Jewish!
And you are wrong. But that is a tired Christian doctrine; to blame Jews for the new Jewish cult leader's death. Then you separate Yehoshuah from the faith he loved and protected. From Roger Rusk's book - The Other End of the World; An Alternative Theory Linking Prophecy and History we can see the chonology to which you refer.

Heritage Chronology link
Heritage Chronology - References link

You do not have to believe Rusk. Just look for yourself in the Bible. Yehoshuah, Jesus was a Jew and I presume you mean that Jesus, who you call Yehushauh are one in the same man.

But you have given plenty of fuel for me to make my next point about deviant vowel sounds in Hebrew. So if anyone is reading Robert-James' jargon please steer him back to the "His name is not Yehushuah" forum. I have made my point there and Robert-James disagrees. He refuses to conform to standards that I hold dear and that serve me well to find consistency and prove theories.

For now, please notice that Robert-James bases (at least he starts) his argument with an errant point about Scripture.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. In the Introduction, Rusk says, "An adequate interpretation of history should consider such subjects as the Church and the Kingdom of God, Israel and the Jews, and as Grattan Guiness said 100 years ago [published in 1994], if you have not yet learned the difference between Israel and the Jews, you are yet in your prophetic infancy."

Edited by - David Merrill on 10 Aug 2004 09:49:03
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2004 :  19:21:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings to all,
I remember getting up during a mass a few years back and speaking loud enough for the 200 or so, plus the "preacher," to hear me saying, "You are not telling the whole truth," then walked out. Simple enough? Yes. Target a specific group? No.
I think the problems arise when a particular man/woman denies the truth, no matter how "left-out" he/she might feel.

I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2004 :  08:21:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Readers;

quote:
Manuel said:
I think the problems arise when a particular man/woman denies the truth, no matter how "left-out" he/she might feel.
And I elaborate, "the problems" are better for context here described to be disruptions in the flow of truth. Meaning disharmonic thoughts, words and actions. The truth is in agreement with itself. I treat it a field or "plasma". And if one is completely alone with the truth, one can be treated the majority.

Harmonic resonance is beautiful that way. A small cycle can find a sweet spot in the infrastructure and amplify.

For instance I have been through the "Yehushuah" debate; but also the "Yashua" debate with the IDMR (Institute for Divine Metaphysical Research). And it came back to the same thing; calling Strong's and other supporting lexicons wrong.

I don't buy it.

Therefore please respect that I will speak on the presumption that Strong's is correct. To argue about it here is in my opinion innappropriate because I have already expressed my views several times, especially on the "His name is not Yehushuah" thread.
http://ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=332 - I will not be defending my perspective anymore.

I am bringing it up to point out the IDMR would spell Yehoshuah and Yehovah in Hebrew on their murals and include the diacritical marks; the vowel sounds. They were not spelling "Yashua". They were spelling Yehoshuah. I would point this out and the only guy who would believe me got crosswise with the congregation. He was disallowed to lecture and preach.

So it is the deviations that are disharmonic with the truth. These deviations are the problems that arise. We all think we are onto the truth so we should try to find a logical reason for disagreements.

Changing vowels or inserting hyphens. These deviations cause us to open up a new path that is incoherent with truth. From this new possibility comes more falsity. See Schrodinger's Probablility Theorems. This was a breakthrough in the disagreement between particle and quantum physics' doctrines that mediated between both as being true but false. So a set of equations describing either's proportionate truth at any particular moment was decided upon. Well, neither particles or waves seem to be true. Matter is both energy and particles.

Here we border what Joseph VINING* calls "Total Theory". Sort of like Grand Unified Theory (GUTs) that describe the day when Shrodinger will create more answers than questions.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* In the '70s VINING wrote Legal Identity - The Coming of Age of Public Law. He might send you his lecture in booklet, On the Future of Total Theory - Science, Antiscience and Human Candor. His office in the Law Research Center on University of Michigan is at (734) 763-2288 or jvining@umich.edu - courtesy pays. He may send it free with compliments.

Total Theory link
Total Theory - Page 22

Note: VINING presumed my last name to be Merrill - "David MERRILL".

Edited by - David Merrill on 10 Aug 2004 09:10:43
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2004 :  09:39:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert-James said: Welsh-galic is the closest language we have to paleo-hebrew.

Steve: Where is your proof for this.... and further more, how would we even know what paleo-hebrew sounds like? Welsh and Gaelic stem from the indo-european language family, the oldest strain being Armenian which has no connections to Hebrew. I tried to argue your claim (it is stock for the anglo-israel doctrine) quite some time ago with some scholarly linguists and got handed my hat... Remember when you got into it with a White Nationalist at the CCC meeting in Hendersonville years back over this very topic? I checked out his claims in detail .. The Hebrew to English connection is mighty thin and what's more, using the same measure that Anglo-Israel types use to show the 'connection', actually works with better with other non-indo-european languages.. BTW, if Al Hunt is correct in his Hebrew Am-eri-can formula, then Israel would mean, Ish = man, Ra= evil, El= God. Man Evil God. The Anglo-Israel promoters are seeing shapes in the clouds and making them into what they will.

"Elohim is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent" Numbers 23:19a

Edited by - BatKol on 10 Aug 2004 09:42:54
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2004 :  09:59:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So often linguistics is 'shapes in the clouds'.

Just so that you know where I am coming from:
quote:
I stand on the shoulders of giants - though the linguists wish I'd get off their backs.
Yitzchak Elchanan MOZESON; author of The Word; The Dictionary that Reveals the Hebrew Source of English.

So it is a new approach that holds no foundation (according to accepted history) until you read an entire dictionary of entries like:
quote:
A A[LeF]

1. The first letter of the Greek Alpha-Beta, later the English Alphabet – an obvious and acknowledged borrowing from the premier letter of the Semitic Aleph-Bet. (But the idea of Western words also coming from Semitic is rigorously opposed. This despite the fact that the oldest human skeleton ever found with the hyoid bone for speech was unearthed in Israel – so the burden of proof is on scientists to prove that language is NOT from proto-Semitic.)
The graphic of A is just the old pictograph Semitic Alef upside down. The ALOOF is as ox -- see “ELEPHANT”.
The Semitic Alef-Bet was merely the popular, non-clerical one for Hebrews. At the “Assyrian” period, the hieroglyphs were forgotten, and only the original, sacred Alphabet survived. See the article, “The ABCs of Creation.”
2. (indefinite article) means one. A word, as opposed to the word. See “THE.” Letter AleF is also number one.
3. The superior rating or grade on a test. There’s all the above, plus Edenic ALOOF (Gen. 36:43) means champion or chief. Yes, the sound correspondence with English ALOOF is good, but the sense is more important. ALOOF, like ALOFT, is more likely formed from EL (to) or [A]L (above) + [A]V seen at “AVIATE.”
and
quote:
AMEN(ABLE) AhMaiN (Alef-Mem-Noon)
AH-MAIN______________________[AMN]
ROOTS: No one doubts that the prayerful response AMEN comes from Hebrew (...) AMAN (so be it; it is true and certain). The very next entry after 'Amen" in the dictionary is AMENABLE 1.) answerable, 2.) willing to believe and submit, and 3.) it is verifiable. The authorities trace AMENABLE to Latin minari (to threaten) rather than to AMEN.
Related terms include: (...) EMUNAH (faith, confidence); (...) HE'EMIN (to trust, believe in); (...) NE'EMAN (true, faithful) and (...) AMNAM (truly, verily).*

BRANCHES: We expect our memory to be true and faithful, the means to verify all knowledge. Therefore M-N words from the Greek mnasthai (to remember) like AMNESTY and AMNESIA, may derive from the above M-N Hebrew words of verity and belief. All the many terms of (RE)MINISCENCE via Latin, may be long forgotten echoes of one resounding AMEN - see "SAMURAI."
Man himself, as our history sadly indicates, may be the believer more than the thinker and rememberer. The dictionaries posit that MAN is "probably" from the theoretical IE word men (to think).
Genuine in Japanese is hummono; faith in Polynesian is mana.
* "And all the people shall respond, Amen" p« Deuteronomy 27:15.
AMENITY is not related. It is from Latin amoenlus (pleasant), a reversal of (...) NAEM (pleasant).
OMEN is related; see "OMEN"
and
quote:
AMERICA / [A]hMahL (Ayin-Mem-Lamed)
AH-MULL _______________[AML à AMR]
ROOTS: Place names are reserved for a later book, but for America an exception will be made. AMERICA means work. The New World was named for Italian navigator Amerigo Vespucci, whose Latinized first name is Americus. Related names like EMERY, AMELIA, MILLICENT and perhaps EMIL(Y) are linked to the Germanic root amal (work, trouble).
[A]MAL is work, labor, trouble in both Hebrew and Arabic. More than occupation, [A]MaL usually implies tiresome, difficult work: "I applied myself to understand this, but it seemed a hopeless task till I entered God's sanctuary." Psalms 73:16.

BRANCHES: EMULATE and CALAMITY might be related terms of striving and trouble, while (HiT)[A]MaR (treat as a slave) and the hard-working CAMEL / GaMaL are related. In Vietnamese, reverse [A]MaL to lam (to work). The liquid shift, Lamed to R, seems to have effected several European words: EMERITUS, like DEMERIT and MERIT, may be related since Latin emereri is to earn by service.
and
quote:
ASSUME SHOOM Shin-Vav-Mem
SHUME________________________[S(H)-M]
ROOTS: Another awkward etymology would have ASSUME derive from Latin ad (to) + sumere (to take). PRESUMPTION guides these hodgepodge Latin etymons.
Hebrew (...) SHOOM (to value, estimate, assess) and Aramaic (...) SHOOMA (assessment, estimate) make for sounder ASSUMPTIONS. (...) SHEM-A (perhaps) and an idiom like (...) BARE V'SHEMA (the evident and the probable) reinforce the sense of PRESUMING in Aramaic.

BRANCHES: (...) SUM (to appoint) and (...) SHAM (name, reputation) - see "SYMBOL" - speak to the #2 definition of ASSUME, "to take on, adopt."
ASSUME also means to undertake something PRESUMPTUOUSLY. Absalom the usurper ASSUMES the role of his sister's avenger; "This has been decided by Absalom ever since his sister Tamar was violated." (...) II Samuel 13:32.
Swahili "th" corresponds the Hebrew (...) thamani is "value" in Swahili.
and you can see I haven't even breached the "A"s.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I am not sure I really understand MOZESON's rules of linguistic correlations. We discussed it for a while and decided that my symbology of nouns and verbs was blocking my progress. But I see some really interesting things in his work and admire somebody who can get out of the box. Especially when there is something meaningful found outside the box.

Edited by - David Merrill on 10 Aug 2004 23:34:47
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.47 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000