Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 His Ecclesia
 Matters Effecting the Ecclesia
 SHILLUM (1996, 2006, Revised and Updated)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2006 :  00:41:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SHILLUM is a document which should challenge anyone who carefully considers it. This document, though somewhat controversial, should be approached from reality since its contents are recognized in every aspect of life. It has been said, "Get real."

Can be read in its entirety by clicking HERE

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2006 :  09:14:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations, brother Manuel:

Peace be unto you and yours, brother; it is good to "hear" from you.

We would like to paste some excerpts from Shillum (in red) with our comments.

"Because of this, our church sought a property tax exemption on the land owned by the church to free the church from having to support those things that are openly against God's government."

Are these people members of Yahuwah's government? Anyone who is not has joined himself to those who are "openly against God's government". And, yes, we realize that for the unbelievers this is a hard pill to swallow. Do they have Yahushua as the head of their body politic (body of [christ] anointed), as per 1Corinthians 11:3, or do they have a guy named George?

And Yahuwah said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

If we will not be governed by God, we will be governed by tyrants. - William Penn

And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king [president] which ye shall have chosen you; and Yahuwah will not hear you in that day.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisar'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA or STATE OF ISRAEL.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 16 Jul 2006 11:04:30
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2006 :  21:02:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings to you and your love ones too oneisraelite,

For few years now I have read much of Michaels many interpretations
and revelations and have found comfort that I do not suffer from illusions :)

As far as you bringing up: "Because of this, our church sought a property tax exemption on the land owned by the church to free the church from having to support those things that are openly against God's government." I say that the BEAST only supports such that act like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck. Similar to wacky quaky rules, codes and regulations which their feathered nests
are oiled to float.

Be well, I am,
Manuel

Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2006 :  09:41:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEBREW - JEW - ISRAELITE
...the absolute name, that which expressed the whole dignity and glory of a member of the theocratic nation of the people in peculiar covenant with God [Yahuwah], was [is] Israelites [as a prince hast thou power with 'El]. ...Israelites, [is] the augustest title of all...as he is a member of the theocracy, thus an heir of the promises... [and in this Way maintains] his theocratic privileges and glorious vocation. - Word Studies in the Greek New Testament by Kenneth Wuest (w/ Fables removed and gaps filled in)

THEOC'RACY, n. [Gr. God, and power; to hold.] Government of a state by the immediate direction of God; or the state thus governed. Of this species the Israelites furnish an illustrious example. Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisar'el
"a member of the theocratic nation of the people in peculiar covenant with Yahuwah"
NOT the man-made, fictional USA or STATE OF ISRAEL.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 19 Jul 2006 09:44:54
Go to Top of Page

Sign

uSA
19 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2006 :  11:44:13  Show Profile  Visit Sign's Homepage  Reply with Quote
oneisraelite said:
quote:

No one ever does anything against his will.
Go to Top of Page

kevin
Advanced Member

uSA
100 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2006 :  05:47:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well now,
I like this Shillum.
You may be correct about doing something against my will,
it is a handy excuse though, sorta like "the devil made me do it"
more like I really am self serving and my own decietful heart can be entertained into a contract.
Oh wretched man that I am wo will deliver me from this body of death.
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2006 :  06:03:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations, sign:

Peace be unto the house.

You wrote: No one ever does anything against his will.

We respond: It is nonetheless a Maxim of Law, according to Bouvier's 1856 Law Dictionary.

MAXIM. An established principle or proposition. A principle of law universally admitted, as being just and consonant With reason.
2. Maxims in law are somewhat like axioms in geometry. 1 Bl. Com. 68. They are principles and authorities, and part of the general customs or common law of the land; and are of the same strength as acts of parliament, when the judges have determined what is a maxim; which belongs to the judges and not the jury. Terms do Ley; Doct. & Stud. Dial. 1, c. 8. Maxims of the law are holden for law, and all other cases that may be applied to them shall be taken for granted. 1 Inst. 11. 67; 4 Rep. See 1 Com. c. 68; Plowd. 27, b.
3. The application of the maxim to the case before the court, is generally the only difficulty. The true method of making the application is to ascertain how the maxim arose, and to consider whether the case to which it is applied is of the same character, or whether it is an exception to an apparently general rule.
4. The alterations of any of the maxims of the common law are dangerous. 2 Inst. 210. The following are some of the more important maxims.

Maxime ita dicta quia maxima ejus dignitas et certissima auctoritas, atque quod maxime omnibus probetur. A maxim is so called because its dignity is chiefest, and its authority most certain, and because universally approved by all. Co. Litt. 11.

Actus me invito factus, non est meus actus. An act done by me against my will, is not my act. - Bouvier's 1856 Law Dictionary

brother Robert: fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisar'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional STATE OF ISRAEL.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 15 Nov 2006 06:25:36
Go to Top of Page

kevin
Advanced Member

uSA
100 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2006 :  19:32:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Robert and Sign,
Now this does create a question,
Yes there is a Maxim ,
and Yes there is a saying by Sign that says none do anything against their own will.
From my own living I would agree with Sign, I have not done anything against my will
( allthough I have tried very diligently to convince myself i did).
I may have been decieved or tricked to do somethings but I still did whatever the act was.
How do the two seemingly opposing thoughts reconcile?
Kevin

Then I have to ask when is the Maxim applyable?
or how?
Go to Top of Page

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
181 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2006 :  16:16:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oneisraelite
Actus me invito factus, non est meus actus. An act done by me against my will, is not my act. - Bouvier's 1856 Law Dictionary

quote:
Originally posted by kevin
Then I have to ask when is the Maxim applyable?
or how?

Greetings Brothers.

Would it be applicable when someone forces you to do something? For example, a police enforcement officer demands identification or he'll haul your butt to jail?

Maybe so. Here's something else to consider...

"For wee know that the Law is spritiuall: but I am carnall, sold vnder sinne. For that which I do, I allow not: for what I would, that do I not, but what I hate, that do I. If then I doe that which I would not, I consent vnto the Law, that it is good. Now then, it is no more I that doe it: but sinne that dwelleth in me." Romanes VII, 14-17

Peace and Victory,

Jay Scott
Go to Top of Page

kevin
Advanced Member

uSA
100 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2006 :  05:24:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So thats why it was said man does not live by bread alone but by every word the proceeds put of the mouth of The God Yahuwah
Thank You Jay Scott for the remebrance.
kevin
Go to Top of Page

kevin
Advanced Member

uSA
100 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2006 :  05:30:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MAXIM , also know as a brand of coffee that wasn't very good, it came from real coffee but was put through many changes and sold as the best;)
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2006 :  07:49:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

MAXIM , also know as a brand of coffee that wasn't very good, it came from real coffee but was put through many changes and sold as the best;)

We must look to the etymology of the word maxim to understand why they named their coffee Massimo.

MAX'IM, n. [Fr. maxime, It. massiman, L. maximum, literally the greatest.] - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language [Emphasis added]

"At Massimo Coffee, we select only the finest arabica beans, carefully handpicked for perfect ripeness from the world’s legendary coffee estates and plantations, to bring you the finest, most delicious coffees possible.
We roast our own coffee beans in small batches, using the drum roast method, to enhance the unique flavour. This involves the beans being roasted in a drum over a flame, and requires skill and patience from the coffee roaster, checking the colour and smell until it is just perfect. Using this method enables us to control the amount of smoke being used during the roasting process to achieve the flavour you enjoy from all Massimo coffee.
" [Emphasis added]

But, I guess you are living proof that one "can't please all the people, all the time".

Go to Top of Page

kevin
Advanced Member

uSA
100 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2006 :  09:18:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HA!
:)
Go to Top of Page

kevin
Advanced Member

uSA
100 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2006 :  19:55:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Woah Robert;)
So I get it.... me thinks, Maxim, is not actualy the best? just a saying that is said to be something important, a tasty little sound byte,something that is quotable to bolster a position? or somehow the saying has everlasting effect?
Like the coffee example, they said it was the best ever and mabye even they realy belived it.... so, if they believed it and they got enuff other people to believe it, then it becomes a maxim.
If a man does not breathe he shall die. would be a maxim?
They are like signs?
Sayings that point in a direction,like a compass?
or like a tint, to color something?
but this thread is about Shillum
i got off track, i sorry .
so ,,, any way that shillim is pretty interesting aint it?

I do appreciate you taking the time to help explain things
kevin

Go to Top of Page

kevin
Advanced Member

uSA
100 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2006 :  07:51:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oneisraelite

quote:

We must look to the etymology of the word maxim to understand why they named their coffee Massimo.

MAX'IM, n. [Fr. maxime, It. massiman, L. maximum, literally the greatest.] - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language [Emphasis added]

"At Massimo Coffee, we select only the finest arabica beans, carefully handpicked for perfect ripeness from the world’s legendary coffee estates and plantations, to bring you the finest, most delicious coffees possible.
We roast our own coffee beans in small batches, using the drum roast method, to enhance the unique flavour. This involves the beans being roasted in a drum over a flame, and requires skill and patience from the coffee roaster, checking the colour and smell until it is just perfect. Using this method enables us to control the amount of smoke being used during the roasting process to achieve the flavour you enjoy from all Massimo coffee.
" [Emphasis added]

But, I guess you are living proof that one "can't please all the people, all the time".

Yeah man they do say that but lots uh coffee companies say the same thing, we roast ours in a special way to bring you the best, they capitalize on the human desire for havingthe best or being first same old snare enitce em with there own selfish desire to be first or most correct, >) works pretty good to.
as far as me being living proof, I dont qualify for that cuz I aint lookin to be pleased.
And I aint pleased
hehehehe

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000