Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Owenbrittont
Advanced Member

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 29 Feb 2004 :  09:45:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Land and Merridians

A lot of folks on this cite have talked about the land being an English possession and or surrendered to England.
Has anyone changed or does anyone know how to change the latitude and longitude back to the original land measurements when the center of the world was not considered to be Grenwich, England ?

Any replies appreciated,

DanielJacob
Advanced Member

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 29 Feb 2004 :  10:04:07  Show Profile  Visit DanielJacob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, that has already been done, sort of. In U.S. all land is delineated from Washington Memorial. Of course this also begs the question: What was the original center? Jerusalem? Garden of Eden? Babylon?

Edited by - DanielJacob on 29 Feb 2004 10:08:16
Go to Top of Page

freedomsgate

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2005 :  02:12:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
latitude and longitude
You might consider that the Mt.of Olives is to be ground zero, Christ left earth there and will return there, latter the Eternal City will occupy the area of land forever
Go to Top of Page

jaybird

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2005 :  15:00:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jaybird, Here; I'm a new member and most happy to enjoin your enlightened conversation. Interesting that the Washington Monument may be GZ for geo-survey of USA, Inc. I'm sure I'll be preaching to the choir about this info...the obelisk known as Washington Monument is 666 feet tall; 555' above ground and 111' below. The whole layout of D.C. is based in Masonic ritual. I am a past member of the 32nd degree of the shrine, the so-called "illuminated-ones", though I haven't attended either blue lodge or "temple" in years. I've repented of vices and offenses against God and can no longer attend any church organized under 501(c)3 IRS rules. so here I am at the Ecclesia enjoying His word and yours. Thanks for being!
Go to Top of Page

georgealexander

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2005 :  09:23:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jaybird There -
Things must have undergone a horrific change in Masonry. My father was a Scottish Rite Mason. He attained the 32nd degree, that is to say he was a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason. Not a York Rite Mason.

He had great commercial success and subsequently was inducted/initiated into the Shrine, an organization he referred to as 'a playboy's club for well off Masons'. The Shrine organization I knew and know is a charitable organization whose prime function is the creation and maintenance of Shrine Children's Hospitals - free medical care for any children of any faith, race or economic background. There are no 'qualifications' for admittance beyond need.......all of which open fully stocked and complete WITHOUT ONE SINGLE DIME OF DEBT.

Someone please give me chapter and verse about false witness.

George Alexander

Edited by - georgealexander on 27 Jun 2005 09:42:44
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 02 Jul 2005 :  18:24:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Owenbritton,

If you go back and look at the Papul Bull of 1453, you will find that the Vatican claimed ownership of all the lands of the entire world. This Papul Bull has been cited in several U.S. Supreme Court cases regarding Indian lands.

Now, where it gets interesting is, If you look back at history, you will find that Napolean distroyed the Vatican in 1789 and took the Pope into exile captivity in France, where he died. He also took a number of Cardinals, one of whom became the next Pope. Napolean also sent the Swiss guards home. Now, until France repledged her allegiance and lands to the Vatican, France was the title holder of all her own lands. Hmmm, why did the French do this? Check out Rothschild and the 5 billion gold francs paid as surety for France.

Now, if the Vatican ceased to exist, how can it legally claim to hold title to any land inside the United States of America?

BTW - make sure you understand the differnce between "wning land"and holding "itle to land".

I hold a claim of Land Absolute Title on my lands. I will soon be taking that claim into court for a Declaratory Judgment as to my rights as title holder. I will let you know the results.

Regards,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

georgealexander

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2005 :  23:15:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
re: jaybird there:

FOR AND ON THE RECORD: LET THE RECORD SHOW -

I, George Alexander, dba George Alexander Murray III, am now NOT, nor have I EVER been a member of the Free Masonary organization/brotherhood/order.

My Ayes be Ayes and My Nays be Nays.

George Alexander

I 'stumbled on' the following site. I do NOT invoke divine guidance. I do NOT invoke anything beyond 'stumbling'.

This is for those that have 'eyes to see...'

I know my father was an 'honorable man'. I know many who attend '501 (c) 3' structures to be 'honorable men'.

Read what you will, if you may:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/3091/response.html

George Alexander
Biligerant Claimant
Sui juris

a free man on the land

A Highland Scotsman by decent

an honest man

ga

Edited by - georgealexander on 16 Jul 2005 23:18:39
Go to Top of Page

Greg
Advanced Member

uSA
76 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2006 :  18:05:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings to all. As the original topic was in regards to lines and merridians I have something called the "North West Angle" you may find interesting taken from wikipedia.

The Northwest Angle, known simply as the Angle by locals, and coterminous with Angle Township, is a small part of northern Lake of the Woods County, Minnesota that is the only part of the United States outside of Alaska that is north of the 49th parallel. That parallel is the northern boundary of the 48 contiguous states extending eastward from the west coast along the northern boundaries of Washington, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, and part of Minnesota to the Northwest Angle. Further east, U.S. territory does not extend that far north. Map projections sometimes create an optical illusion that Maine extends farther north than that; that illusion does not occur in maps in which parallels of latitude are straight lines. Like Alaska and Point Roberts, Washington, the Northwest Angle cannot be reached from the rest of the U.S. without either going through Canada or crossing water¡ªspecifically, the Lake of the Woods.

As of the 2000 census, the Angle had a total population of 152.

The northwest corner of the Northwest Angle is at 49¡ã23¡ä50.28¡åN, 95¡ã08¡ä56.7¡åW.

The Treaty of Paris (1783), concluded between the United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain at the end of the American Revolutionary War, stated that the boundary between U.S. territory and the British possessions to the north would run "¡­through the Lake of the Woods to the most northwesternmost point thereof, and from thence on a due west course to the river Mississippi¡­" The parties did not suspect that the source of the Mississippi, Lake Itasca, was south of that point. Consequently the Northwest Angle is the result of 18th-century ignorance of geography. In the Anglo-American Convention of 1818, the error was corrected by having the boundary run due south from the northwest point of the lake to the 49th parallel and then westward along it. When this north-south line was surveyed, it was found to intersect other bays of the lake and therefore cut off a portion of U.S. territory, now known as the Northwest Angle.

The land forming the Northwest Angle is 130 square miles (about 337 square km) in area. It has only about 150 residents and the last one-room public school in the state. The border crossing is unstaffed. Travelers using the single gravel road into the Angle are expected to use the telephone provided to contact Canadian or U.S. Customs and make their declarations.

Secession from the United States and annexation by Canada has been proposed by some area residents on occasion, but little action has resulted given the proposal's non-urgent nature.
Go to Top of Page

Owenbrittont
Advanced Member

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2006 :  18:58:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So what is the purpose or use of this Northwest Angle ????
Go to Top of Page

Greg
Advanced Member

uSA
76 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2006 :  21:58:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello to all, Ran across something I found so interesting I could not keep from sharing with some enlightened men and women who would understand the significance, instead of just grazing over it and not catching it.
OK, so me and a friend are buying a sub-division and the title work came in today. What I want to share is the opening sentence to the "legal" definition to the lands being conveyed. I will quote it as verbatim as I can without putting my exact location out on the internet, as our adversaries minions read these pages as well.

"Being a part of lot 12, 1st Quarter, Township 1, Range 14 of the United States Military Lands, XXXXXXXX Township, XXXXXX County, Ohio and being further described as ..." end quote. Then it just goes into longitude and lattitude coordinates.

Hmmmm, think we're under military occupation? I didn't goof on the capitalization, that's how the "lawyer" typed it.
If any of you are interested in contracts pertaining to land acquisitions. I am more than willing to share the very limited amount of insight that I have. It's interesting to note, the word owner is never mentioned...lol lol.

Peace unto ecclesia and all the participants there of. I am Greg
Go to Top of Page

RevokeTheTrust

USA
57 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2006 :  23:24:44  Show Profile  Visit RevokeTheTrust's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Greg

Hello to all, Ran across something I found so interesting I could not keep from sharing with some enlightened men and women who would understand the significance, instead of just grazing over it and not catching it.
OK, so me and a friend are buying a sub-division and the title work came in today. What I want to share is the opening sentence to the "legal" definition to the lands being conveyed. I will quote it as verbatim as I can without putting my exact location out on the internet, as our adversaries minions read these pages as well.

"Being a part of lot 12, 1st Quarter, Township 1, Range 14 of the United States Military Lands, XXXXXXXX Township, XXXXXX County, Ohio and being further described as ..." end quote. Then it just goes into longitude and lattitude coordinates.

Hmmmm, think we're under military occupation? I didn't goof on the capitalization, that's how the "lawyer" typed it.
If any of you are interested in contracts pertaining to land acquisitions. I am more than willing to share the very limited amount of insight that I have. It's interesting to note, the word owner is never mentioned...lol lol.

That explains all the military scrip moving around (non-promisory non-redeamable notes drawn on a private or non-existing bank). I once was in a heated debate from a relative/stranger that wanted to build confidence into me about how the military-side helped improve southern California regions by circulating $2-dollar FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES. He equated all of them as to "money", and was trying to get me to argue with him despite my subpoena of all my intellect on bank notes and bills of exchange. He was convinced without any matter on the face of those instruments, that their circulation was an improvement to the world; aforesaid, when he was in the military, all the "civillain" cash registers at the stores he shopped-in were dominated by those $2-dollar FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES. He kept interrupting me when I began to condition through my oral abatement and the various executive orders that correct any misplaced improvements correlated with FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES; he kept interrupting me with nothing more than a "it doesn't matter." The same mindless man was also a big supporter of that FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMISSION, and in the same tense would boast of how many independent people his group would sick the FCC upon using the free radio waves without he monopoly and coercion related to Military. This is the prime difference between the gentlness of Bo Gritz repenting of his prior service, to a mindless automoton full of pride in his service.

Are we supposed to fade in among the Military, like Waldo? Once militant, never trusted but with conditions. I make it a point to show evidence that a man is neither military or civilian, because he can attack and defend.

Back to topic;
Greg, do you see any recourse in the matter such as to improve the Land and default it into your posession without the conveyance through that military scrip? Everything allegedly sold by the military is always with their residue as to return to them. I would dispute every sale they host to account. I associate a STRAWMAN to military, so if it were a contract to convey from a military I would think it a moment to induct the STRAWMAN/fiction to hold that scrip and have the de jure instruments of the True Name(tm) secure the property and land without touching anything other than a default and lien sale.

Maybe I misread, the land had been purchased already? With what? Once the military scrip is used, then that brings the bearer into their venue; unless the matter is structured to move the strawman into the military instead of the man.

with love,
Gregory-Thomas

Small Craft Advisory Warning: due to High Seas, the Stripes will be lowered until Ordinance is subdued. For the unfettered everyone-else, just shift the POV 90 degrees rite to avoid the Moors at Salvage.
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2006 :  07:01:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Gregory-Thomas, and brothers and sisters of this forum:

Peace be unto the house.

You wrote: "Once the military scrip is used, then that brings the bearer into their venue..."

Should that have read "jurisdiction" [condition] rather than "venue" [place]?

And, in your opinion, does this mean that a prince[1] from a foreign nation who uses the "LEGAL TENDER" of an other nation automatically becomes a JURISTIC PERSONALITY of that nation? That is to say, does the host nation, with feigned words, claim to be the "author" of that prince?

Who are you that judges a foreign [Gr. allotrios] fellow resident [Gr. oiketes]? to his own master he stands or falls. Yea, he shall stand: for Yahuwah is able to make him stand.

RES'IDENT, a. [L. residens.] Dwelling or having an abode in a place for a continuance of time, but not definite; as a minister resident at the court of St. James. A B is now resident in South America. - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

RES'IDENT, n. 1. One who resides or dwells in a place for some time. A B is now a resident in London.
(Ibid.)

In, but not of.

Yahu'hanan 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Endnotes:
[1]
Genesis 32:28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Ya'acob, but Yi'sar'el: for as a prince hast thou power with 'Elohiym.

Yasha'yahu 44:5 One shall say, I am Yahuwah's; and another shall call himself by the name of Ya'acob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto Yahuwah, and surname himself by the name of Yi'sar'el.

PRINCE, n. prins. [L. princeps.] 1. In a general sense, a sovereign... - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

PRIN'CESS, n. A female sovereign
... (Ibid.)

What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Yahu'shua saith unto him, Then the children are exempt [G1658].

G1658
eleutheros
el-yoo'-ther-os
Probably from the alternate of G2064; unrestrained (to go at pleasure), that is, (as a citizen) not a slave (whether freeborn
[nonperson] or manumitted [unperson]), or (generally) exempt (from obligation or liability): - free (man, woman), at liberty.

The adopted[a] children of the Supreme Suveran of the Universe, the fellowcitizens of the commonwealth of Yi'sar'el, not the man-made STATE OF ISRAEL, are the princes and princesses of the King of kings, Yahuwah, and as such are exempt from the jurisdictions created by men.

The LORD[H3068] God[H430] of the Hebrews[H5680] = Yahuwah, [is]Judge/Lawgiver/Ruler [of] those who have crossed over.

[a] Yahuwah has one "begotten" child [Gr. monogenes] and all the rest of us are "adopted" [Gr. uihothesia]. (See Romans 8:14-17)

Mattith'yahu 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that Yahuwah is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

Luke 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That Yahuwah is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA or STATE OF ISRAEL.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 08 Jul 2006 10:22:45
Go to Top of Page

RevokeTheTrust

USA
57 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2006 :  16:07:59  Show Profile  Visit RevokeTheTrust's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Greetings and blessings, holder of "oneisraelite"!

The scrip is of the world. If not accepting for value with conditional agreement on behalf of another, then there admit we also are of the world. The acceptance and agreement is for the benefit of a creature of the old man that even I know is ministered by the trademark or True Name(tm). They aren't selling their property, but moving it into the care of whomever is chosen as their associate as conferred upon them. Evidence is in the controlling words, or lack thereof. A FRN is used more to limit labor as though that labor is derivative to the appraisal of the labor at hand. Who said we are the ones that benefit from that valueless scrip? It is a securities fraud. The scrip is only for officers that have charge over the labor to dispel or perform under that scrip. Given it's all a theatre of one faithful man ployed to act for more than one actor/person, what are we to think? I suppose that's why the people join these forums with something different to say until we find common ground with one-another, because of comprehension we have all been ployed if we weren't under the law of God.

Every post attached to "oneisraelite", back to the beginning of its appearance in the forum, contains the greatest wealth of knowledge I have ever been blessed with. Thanks man!

with love,
Gregory-Thomas

I

Small Craft Advisory Warning: due to High Seas, the Stripes will be lowered until Ordinance is subdued. For the unfettered everyone-else, just shift the POV 90 degrees rite to avoid the Moors at Salvage.
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2006 :  21:26:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations, brother Gregory-Thomas:

Peace be unto the house.

I do not feel worthy of such an incredible compliment, but thank you for the kind words, nonetheless.

brother Robert: of the house of Yi'sar'el

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 08 Jul 2006 21:29:15
Go to Top of Page

yardstick

USA
52 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2006 :  15:04:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Greg

Greg,

You may be interested to note one very interesting phenomenon:

What is the shape of the Ohio state flag?

It is not rectangular like every other state flag.

It has the same shape as the old military cavalry units flags. (go watch some old westerns or civil war movies and compare)

Anyone care to explain why this is?
Go to Top of Page

Greg
Advanced Member

uSA
76 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2006 :  15:23:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings yardstick, You are right, the Ohio...or is it the OHIO? flag is triangular. One of those things I never really gave much thought to, until now...you got me thinking. I will continue to ponder and monitor the cite for some insight into this, Thank You.
Blessings and peace to ecclesia and all the participants thereof, I am Greg.
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2006 :  22:00:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Ohio burgee, as the swallowtail design is properly called, was designed by John Eisemann...

http://www.50states.com/flag/ohflag.htm

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisar'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA or STATE OF ISRAEL.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000