Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2004 :  10:31:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings In His name, Yahoshua, The Messiah

It has been close to seven years since my earthly daughter was, through deceitful "judgements" taken away from my love and given to a the mother which was constantly threatening to abort, then arrested and psychiatrically taken many times, until arrested while in my care for attempting to harm my earth child.

During the "hearings" the COURTS manuvered a scheme of hocus-pocus and left the child with mother. At that point, while I began to See His Light, and demanded Lawful Judgement, the COURT continued to hide their schemes by diminishing the "monies" of this world and transferring them to the mother, leaving me destitude, they thought.

Now, almost seven years passed, I have been receiving calls from a "SOCIAL WORKER" telling me that my earthly daughter, a beautiful child, has been in "FOSTER CARE" for two months! The mother has again been imprisoned! I have not seen my daughter (Sesilia), for over six years, but heard through the grapevine that she constantly wondered about me.

The Paternal side of my daughters family (my mother, sister, neices, father, and of course my son 12yrs), are willing to nurture my daughter back to "health," and I, of course during these revealing times, am more than willing to regain that which was lost, but not forgotten.

The question here is the following: Knowing my stand on this time of turmoil, given the years of embracing The Saviour, during all these trials and tribulations perpetrated by the wicked of this world, and finding my way through His straight and narrow, they now are demanding my "appearance" on the very turf they caused this unjust travesy to begin with, which I have demanded complete avoidance to.

I have given up the "home" which I dwelled in for many years, I have given up all those things which attempt to bind me to these wicked rulers. Now "they say" I must appear to "proof to them" my capacity to care for my daughter. My paternal family, is more then able to nurture her, by way of the COURTS "standards," but for I to appear on their "turf," is just too heart wrenching considering the years of constant denial of the unlawful courses of action, plus my coming to His Light and understanding.

His Grace be upon you and your love ones. Be cautious with whom you trample and sin in the flesh, less you transgress and not find your way back to His House,

I am,
Manuel

Edited by - Manuel on 28 Jan 2004 10:51:19

Cornerstone Foundation
Advanced Member

uSA
254 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2004 :  17:47:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Manuel:

Is it possible for you to make a special visitation to the court (without granting them personal jurisdiction) stating to the court that you are the biological father of this wonderful young female child and that you desire to care for her?

Can you take that which Yahweh has given to you on your terms without bowing to them?

Can you notify the court what your status is and what the court's duty is and leave the results in Yahweh's hands?

We are not concluding that this is exactly how this matter should be addressed...we are "brainstorming" with you at this juncture.

May our Father, Yahweh, and His Ever-living Son, Yahshua, guide you through the guidance of Their Spirit that dwells in you.

Marty

Edited by - Cornerstone Foundation on 06 Feb 2004 13:07:46
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2004 :  20:03:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Marty,
At this time, under threat, duress and coercion, not for being with my little daughter, but for going into the pit of vipers place of bidness, I have accepted the invitation from the "social worker" and have revealed to her, if she has ears which hear, of the stance I must take, In Him.
Prior to our man to woman meeting, she was on the protective side, telling me that she did not want to play games, and that she could not discuss "religion." Well, that "feeling she had" did not last long, for under the circumstances of this much "come back to haunt" the systems outcome, I felt her deep interest In Messiahs Sword which flowed out of my mouth. This woman had definite upbringing of His Word, and at some point, the seed began to flourish and her fear just disappeared. It was all fine, that time when two gathered In His name. One understanding is that she is one, of a festering legion coordinated, manipulated, supervised, trained, coerced, therefore ruled by many masters, including the BAR-FLIES attorn-eys and attorn-ey "judges."

His Grace and Light pierce throughout His Children,
I am,
Manuel

Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2004 :  01:25:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the name of The Sovereign, The Messiah, Yahoshua, My Father, The Christ
and to all who shall hear these words, present greetings,

My body trembles from the thoughts of the sins of my past, and the retribution from those whom tighten the noose upon the old man which used to dwell in me, having left through the knowledge of His Light and forgiveness, in due course traveling In His Bright Annointing Spirit which now dwells In me, In His name and honour for the sake of His Beauty and compassionate heart of the everlasting and the morning star. It Is He and His Sweet nectar which has blossomed upon me showing me the way to overcome and by way of His thundering and kindling fire allowed for me to enter into His holliest of places and stand upright where before I was crippled and crawling on knees and the palms of my hands to raise myself In Him and See upright to the heavens He Created for us to dwell and up keep In His name and Glorious and Divine Light which He as Our Saviour up rooted from the cold blood which before flowed through the bodies, and then released upon man, created In His Image, to better serve Him and Him only for His arrival alerting Us of His harmony which By His Will and Testimony will flow according to our ability to gather and praise Him.

"Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers."
"Then said Agrippa unto Festus, This man might have been set at liberty, if he had not appealed unto Caesar."
"If thy brother or thy friend entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him."
"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that is good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."
"And all the elders and all the people said unto him, Hearken not unto him, nor consent."
"Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour,"
"Defraud ye not one the other,"
"Abstain from all appearance of evil."
"If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed."
"Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
"Beware that thou be not deceived, and brought down in thy jollity. If thou be invited of a mighty man, withdraw thyself, and so much the more will he invite thee. Press thou not upon him, lest thou be put back; stand not far off, lest thou be forgotten. Affect not to be made equal unto him in talk, and believe not his many words: for with much communication will he tempt thee, and smiling upon thee will get out thy secrets: But cruelly will he lay up thy words, and will not spare to do thee hurt, and to put thee in prison. Observe, and take good heed, for thou walkest in peril of thy overthrowing: when thou hearest these things, awake in thy sleep. Love the Lord all thy life, and call upon Him for salvation."

These are His Words, for edification during times of the many stumbling blocks placed before me, In His Order, to Fear God, and Him only, not mans works and dark ways.

His Spirit also kindle your spirits during these times which His message I hear, for His Words are enough to remind me, and you, as the time will arise, of what Was, Is, and Is to come. After All, when two or more gather In His name, Word and Light, what is to loose, for it is not what comes in through your mouth, but what comes out of your mouths.

His Grace, Light and Sounds of that which is good be with In you,
I am,
Manuel

Edited by - Manuel on 30 Jan 2004 01:32:21
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2004 :  10:29:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings In His name, Yahshua,The Messiah,

Upon coming to the reality based upon these facts:

1) The COURT and their SOCIAL WORKERS delay on alerting that my offspring was on "FOSTER CARE,"
for two months, then a couple of days later stating to my sister that my daughter was with
maternal grandparents,
2) Their much revealing emotional blackmail on attempting to gather info of me, in order to hold a
hearing @ two months from now,
3) Realizing that after these so-called DRUG REHABs, the main function would be to continue the
relationship between the mother and child, just the way they had planned it from the beginning,

I will, His Will, be working on a Fathers Ecclesiastic Writ.

His Grace and Light be upon you and your love ones,
I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2004 :  20:06:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Manuel, we may disagree on some matters but you are in my prayers. Whatever YHWH wills for You to do (since He is the only script writer)
I pray it brings You the Peace You seek.

It is written: When Yahuweh our Elohim is with you, Do all that is in your heart.

S
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2004 :  22:16:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Batkol,
Thanks be to Him, there are sons of man created In His image. I thank you for your prayers, for these are trying times where We must raise His Kingdom above all else.

His Grace and Light be upon You and Your love ones,
I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2004 :  19:15:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Law of God and the law of the land are one and both favour and preserve the common good of the land{1}, le ley de Dieu et ley de terre sont tout un, et l’un et l’autre preferre et favour le common et publique bien del terre Those who do not preserve the law of the land then justly incur the ineffaceable brand of infamy{2}, legem terrae amittentes perpetuam infamiae notam inde merito incurrunt.

{1,2} Bouvier's Law Dictionary (1914), "Maxim," P.2142

Edited by - Manuel on 05 Feb 2004 19:17:23
Go to Top of Page

Servant of All

Israel
41 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2004 :  01:31:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Manuel,

I, and this local assembly of the Messiah, will be praying for the Fathers' best for you and your family.

Reconcile with your Creator. May God Almighty bless you richly as you trust and obey Him more today!

In His service,

Philip the least
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2004 :  14:26:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Philip,

from Didache to His Ecclesia:

And ye shall gather yourselves together frequently, seeking what is fitting for your souls; for the whole time of your faith shall not profit you, if ye be not perfected at the last season.

For in the last days the false prophets and corrupters shall be multiplied, and the sheep shall be turned into wolves, and love shall be turned into hate.

For as lawlessness increaseth, they shall hate one another and shall persecute and betray. And then the world-deceiver shall appear as a son of God; and shall work signs and wonders, and the earth shall be delivered into his hands; and he shall do unholy things, which have never been since the world began.

Then all created mankind shall come to the fire of testing, and many shall be offended and perish; but they that endure in their faith shall be saved by the Curse Himself.

And then shall the signs of the truth appear; first a sign of a rift in the heaven, then a sign of a voice of a trumpet, and thirdly a resurrection of the dead;

yet not of all, but as it was said The Lord shall come and all His saints with Him.

Then shall the world see the Lord coming upon the clouds of heaven.

His Grace, Light and Harmony be upon you and love ones,
I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

Servant of All

Israel
41 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2004 :  00:29:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Manuel,

Thank you for the reminder that all will not be roses for those who seek the kingdom of the Living God and His righteousness. I just recieved a phone call from a sister who reports that the local fellowship we worship with, while home from the mission service, has fallen to the wolves. We are disappointed though not completely surprised. Choices were made by others to depart from the Father's best plan for that ecclesia and these choices will bear consequence. I can only hope that we were faithful as watchmen on the wall. Please keep the needs of the young disciples of this fellowship in your petition before the Creator. I, and the brethren at the missional ecclesia here, will continue to hold you up in prayer as well.

May God bless you richly as you seek to obey and trust Him more.

In His service,

Philip
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2004 :  02:27:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Philip,

I recall a man which posted beautiful words here once, inspired by The Holy Spirit. I remember printing it out, and still, His Will, have those enlightning words somewhere. He titled them:
"The final lamentations of the sons of God." The mans name is John, and Father Willing, I will attempt to scan and post. The words are so inriching, that to this day, propagates inside me.
The Word speaks directly to those long suffering during treacherous times, as they were before and now...but takes one out of those worldly fears, for as we walk with Father, we too sense His longsuffering. You see, He got "on bended knees" and washed his diciples feet, without minding ego. He was not ashamed, but was humble. He was not inhibited, but proved worthy... then before He gave up the ghost, his feet where ripped, His body lashed, and an attempt was made to dishonor Him, yet... He Lives.

We are on this world, but not of this world. While we are sorrounded by those too proud to speak of His Way, mostly complaining of what they see coming into our mouths and the ways we find to speak out, there is greater importance to the later. You see, no one owns anything because they claim they do. They might claim they have pattents, and contracts, and therefore own us also... but that is only their self conceived illusions. These things are parts of the battles, for our battles are against principalities governed by those without His principios (beliefs), meaning first we love Him with all our hearts, mind and soul, and second, love our neighbors as we would love ourselves. Which tells us that mans works are self deceptive by skipping over the first.

There is good news always. You have found and gathered amongsts yourselves, In Him, which I for one have not found one worthy to bind His yoke along side me, to serve Him equally yoked and humbled before The Saviour. But I fear not, for your Spirit, In Him, is plenty though we are not gathered face to face. Messiah is always present, and it is enough.

His Blessings be upon you and your love ones. Remember... it is not the quantity, but the quality.
It is not the size that counts, but His Might. For He has always known that only few are chosen. There is nothing new. He knows all.

Your fellowship In Christ will never falter, but stand rightiously. His Will will be revealed to all. Many will try to hide behind the rocks, but His chosen will prevail.

Thank you for your thoughtful and caring gift. It is more than any worldly present can accomplish.

Philip, I am,
your friend, In Christ,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2004 :  17:12:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings In His name Yahushuah, Father, Son and The Holy Spirit.

Seeds have been and continue to be destroyed, by the likes of those whom wished Yahushuah's Children to disappear, as millions through abortions and wars and rumors of terror. Those seeds where also planted but then pulled and scraped from the womb. False idols are also placed on man-kind to destroy seeds and splattered wherever the seeds fall, longing only for temporary satisfaction.

What world is this we are currently on? It is a world of fixes and bribes and false teachings leading the dead to imagine it lives.

A message to His Children:
Do not plant your seeds on the whores which do the evil ones deeds, for it is like planting on unfertile soil. Do not ever again imagine the wicked ones as temporary fixes, for it is all part of the "program" pushed by the wicked one which control the air.

Heed this warning and do not ever fall asleep.

In Him, I am, Fathers Will,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2004 :  17:56:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Emanuel, the Truth hurts! And heals.
4,000 aborticides daily in the U.S. corp.'s jurisdiction. And THEY wonder why We want out? Least we blame the COURTS, this is 4,000 females doing the deed. Nothing like this in the history of mankind...well, since the great flood. Ezekiel marked those who sighed and cried because of the abominations done in the land of Judah. Most every man I fellowship with, in Spirit and Truth, has had his family striped from him, usually by the STATE, but, always by the spirit of Jezebel. Yahushuah Himself gives, or gave, her time to repent, and she still refuses. The IRS and those type minions pale in comparison, to the un-regenerate Eve's.
Since the Father and Son are in You, I see no reason not to call out to you, greetings Emanuel. For He is with, and shall be in Us. In fact, Judah, quotes Enoch, in that the Most High Himself the YHWH, Rock of Ages, is coming back in ten thousand's of Himself, to execute the judgements written. I tremble at His Word, especially made flesh.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2004 :  19:11:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And then Brother Robert-James, when one is entering, they attempt to make twice as fit for hell as they are themselves... even when the seed has been planted and nurtured, In His Spirit.

Let the deceivers continue their approval and deception of MASS-TURBATION(another form of abortion). His True Seeds will never be destroyed, but through His Light, grow and flourish.

They will not destroy the First Born.

Semper Fidelis for Father,
Emanuel
Go to Top of Page

Servant of All

Israel
41 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2004 :  23:42:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Manuel;

Yes, Semper Fidelis for the Eternal Father!

True, the Seed is best planted in fertile, prepared ground. Maybe a lot of plowing and spreading manure is the order of the day, to produce such ground, realizing that it is Yahwehs' Holy Spirit who can truly bring growth in any ground. Any Thoughts?

May God Almighty bless you richly as you trust and obey Him more today!

In His service,

Philip the least
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2004 :  01:07:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings In His name, Yahushuah, Bearer of Light.

Philip, yes, it Is The Almighty which revealed to Saul the attrocities he was committing before He accepted his new name.

The Saviour reminds Us that it is His Children which we should be of likeness, and while and during realizing that, confronting much of ways used to destroy those seeds, one can only Come In to His House for salvation. I testify to all, of how evil doers work using the little precious ones to tempt and attempt to snare unto their frenzy of hellatious[sp?] torment. They know which side is which, and if the one defending gives in in wreckless rataliation, the mold is poured and set according to the hands which invent it.

False pride, anger, and ego has to be done away with, understanding that only by returning to His Works, not mans, is the only true salvation. After all, it is easy to be a sinner, but to Come Out of it, and stay out while "persons" acting in desperation are constantly attempting to pull one back down the quick-sand is a different struggle. One cannot pour new wine into an old bottle for it will burst. One cannot grow on used and abused soil for it does neither have the right temperature nor moisture needed. It cannot be cold nor lukewarm for His Seed to take hold and reach to the heavens.

His Grace and Light be upon you and your love ones,
I am,
Manuel

Go to Top of Page

Servant of All

Israel
41 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  00:04:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings, again, in the holy and rightous name of Yahshua the Messiah,

I see that we share an interest in gardening, vineyarding, sowing and reaping. I am in agreement that the nemotodes of False pride, the cutworms of anger, and the infertility of ego, among other soil problems must be dealt quickly in order to ensure a fruitful crop from any seed sown. I freely admit that my soil is lacking in many areas but at least it is now under the exclusive care of The Master Gardener and Vinedresser. Please accept my best intent for the health and fertility of your soil.

May God Almighty bless you richly as you trust and obey Him more today!

In His service,

Philip the least
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  01:00:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Philip, I humbly thank you for your intent.
Blessed are His Children, from the Highest.

I remember the time where I was crippled and dragging on my knees and palms of my hands, whereby, as part of my reconciliation for Father, I began to pick those of which where light and fragile.
How wonderful it was and is, for there I learned working with soil, braking seed pods and scarrating, terminal cuttings, transplanting when the roots where ready. It was during said time of my earthly daughters conception in womb, and gave me the much needed patience to deal with the torments of this world.

Also during said time, there was a small patch of land a couple of hours away which for years was my "therapy." I had trimmed, cleared, and left many walkways, through natural hammocks on it leading to a nice little pond, and a fruitful little grove filled with citrus (lemons, oranges, tangerines, kumquats, manderines, grapefruits)where I would take many strolls and cared for them all, throughout those years. As my attention was needed to protect my little one, in the womb and then out of the womb, weeds and thorny bushes began to take over and eventually, that land, which in the past I "imagined" had my name all over it, was stolen by "those whom thrive from the chaos."

Mighty Is His name, Yahushuah, for there is no thing more revealing than He, and now which I walk through that valley of death, there is no need to fear that evil, for where there is His Love, there Is He.

I remember many years ago when I first began to visit that "virgin land." It was a Jesuit retreat managed by a Jesuit "retreat master." Oh... how times have changed.

I still have much to learn and bloom, for He never changes, but we do, for as we make the neccesary pruning and cut the limb which defiles the body, we must take heed, be watchful and take the necessary steps over those "stumps." ;)

Yes Philip... The Master Gardener and Vinedresser Is wonderful!

May His clean garments replace the old,
I am, your friend, In Him,
El Manuel
Go to Top of Page

Caleb
Advanced Member

Philippines
209 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2004 :  04:12:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Brother Manuel,

Sorry I have been away so long, for I only today read your post. I have recently been helping a brother with his battle in the FAMILY COURT, and we are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

If you will send me your Ecclesiastic Writ, I will be happy to comment on it and perhaps make it stronger. For now, I have two insights to offer that may be all it takes for the tables to turn in your favor.

First, read the comment on COURTS I posted under the "NO LICENSE" thread. You must be heard by a Court of Law, not by the fictitious COURTS that have been playing games with you and your daughter all these years. I do not know how to find the Lawful Court in your State, but I guarantee it is there. The local sheriff may be able to help you find it.

Second, once you are standing in Law, you do not have to prove anything to the Court other than that you are the rightful father. There is a maxim: "Partus sequitur ventrem; The offspring follow the condition of the mother, this is the case of slaves and animals; but with regard to freemen, children follow the condition of the father."

So you do not have to prove any more than this. Given the state of the mother, a Lawful Court will not hesitate to find in your favor. The fictitious COURTS are there to destroy families, so setting foot in them is a waste of time, as you well know.

I pray this helps lead to the closure you have sought for so long.

Blessings and Peace

"Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end"
Isaiah 9:7
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2004 :  10:05:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brother Caleb, I greet you In His name, Yahushuah,

It is good to hear from you, and His Grace continue to shine upon you and your love ones.
I will do as you suggest, understanding that I am not to judge them, but In His Truth and Spirit ostracize them for what they are, which is what their works have proven. They bare no fruits, but use others to attempt to enslave others on to their turbulent pass, before and now. In deed, they are the "perdidos" (LOST).

Fools they are! They seek respect by doing those "home studies, and financial abilities" etc..., when In His Truth, it is them which are unclean, do the works of iniquity.

I remember way back there where sherrifs, now there are police officers, and metro's. If there is still infact a sherrif on this place, he is either well hidden or not at all. As far as constables, there where... but now?... that is another question.

Brother Caleb, I thank you. His Grace be upon you and His Light continue to brighten your path.

I am, In His, He Willing,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000