Oregon Coast Sojourn
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

berkano
Advanced Member

uSA
129 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2003 :  18:25:05  Show Profile  Visit berkano's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Greetings in the Name and the Nature of the One True God and His Son:

I recently ended my sojourn at Southeastern Idaho. I journeyed to coastal Oregon at the direction of the Spirit. I am sleeping out-of-doors while looking for Lawful work to pay for things like postage stamps, new shoes, a good pack with frame, and a tent. In the meantime I would like to seek out others for fellowship and prayer.

For those who have not been to Coastal Oregon: the land and climate here are beautiful beyond description. Summer is generally hot, humid, and moderately dry. The rest of the year is very rainy, with rains increasing through the winter and tapering off at the end of spring. The trees and plants grow very large. Moss grows just about everywhere, especially all over the bark of aged trees. Blackberries hedge almost every road and pathway. In some places, there is a steady supply of blackberries for up to a few straight months. There is really too much to tell now.

In four days at Eugene, with some short time at Boardman, Steinfield, Portland, and Salem previously, I have socialized and talked with many people. I have been given the opportunity to witness Christ and the Gospel to a handful of people, and some strangers have even edified me with their wisdom and knowledge. For these things I give thanks to God and to all the Saints who have prayed for the salvation of souls.

If any of you know where a Christian man can find day labor or farm work, please let me know. I would like to buy a tent and large pack soon before the rain becomes constant, otherwise I will have to "hide out" all winter to keep dry. I would rather be free to move about and visit with other souls to share the gift of being alive!

Peace be with you,

Berkano

--------------------------------
For peace to prevail:
the means must sanctify the end.

Cornerstone Foundation
Advanced Member

uSA
254 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2004 :  09:45:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by berkano

I recently ended my sojourn at Southeastern Idaho. I journeyed to coastal Oregon at the direction of the Spirit.
If any of you know where a Christian man can find day labor or farm work, please let me know. I would like to buy a tent and large pack soon...
Peace be with you,

Berkano

For peace to prevail:

berkano:

The exerpts from your post above are very interesting to us in light of the fact that your comments concerning acquiring a tent (tabernacle) came just days before the beginning of Yahweh's Feast of Tabernacles last fall.

Perhaps that is because Yahweh's Law has been written on your heart.

Is it possible that we are beginning to see the fulfillment of Jeremiah 31 and Hebrews 8?

Please contact us and let us know where you are now.

Marty
Go to Top of Page

berkano
Advanced Member

uSA
129 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2004 :  03:03:53  Show Profile  Visit berkano's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cornerstone Foundation

quote:
Originally posted by berkano

I recently ended my sojourn at Southeastern Idaho. I journeyed to coastal Oregon at the direction of the Spirit.
If any of you know where a Christian man can find day labor or farm work, please let me know. I would like to buy a tent and large pack soon...
Peace be with you,

Berkano

For peace to prevail:

berkano:

The exerpts from your post above are very interesting to us in light of the fact that your comments concerning acquiring a tent (tabernacle) came just days before the beginning of Yahweh's Feast of Tabernacles last fall.

Perhaps that is because Yahweh's Law has been written on your heart.

Is it possible that we are beginning to see the fulfillment of Jeremiah 31 and Hebrews 8?

Please contact us and let us know where you are now.

Marty

And it came to pass that I, Berkano, did erect what appeared to be a tent to the trained eye, to weather the rains and sing praises to my God. And many days I did sit under my tent in the wilderness and sing and shout to the Lord God, and give great thanks to him for giving me life . . .

OK, I'll spare you the grandiloquent bombast, but heh, it sounds spiffy, no, eh?

I never noticed you reply to my initial post. It is true that the law is written on the heart, and is nowhere else to be found. My journey has taught me to seek the Living God. I noticed I was keeping the sabbath days without knowing which day of the week it was, having no calendar. Being apart from "civilization" leads to the Spirit taking over.

A kind brother sent me money for a tent, and I bought a bike, too. Then I left Eugene for Mount Shasta, and I have sojourned several months at Mount Shasta. Here I exposed a false minister and the Lord led me to tear down his false ministry. He is to be indicted on criminal charges later this month, and possibly on racketeering charges later on for robbing the widowed and the poor.

I leave Mount Shasta soon to till the earth, and later I will be tending some flocks for a season or two.

I was "arrested" at Mount Shasta after a "friend" of the local police assaulted me, only to be released after refusing to give a name. I told the cop "A name is a note, mark, or token given to those in subjection by those in authority over them, and since I'm not subject to you but only My Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ, I have no name I can give you. But you may call me Berkano." Then the cop grabbed my arm violently and dislocated my wrist and arrested me as a "terrorist suspect." This happened as I was standing there with copious blood streaming down my face from the assault. Then the arrest was downgraded to a "detention" when the idle threats of the centurions would not cause me to tell them what they wanted to hear, as I adamantly refused to give them jurisdiction by bearing false witness against myself per their demands. I wish Paul could have seen that, it might have made him cry!

Now the Feds are investigating the police in a bizarre situation involving political corruption and allegations of RICO violations.

Then I got involved with an incident with the Forest Service, as an officer threatened to break down the door to arrest a woman I know, over an unpaid $100 ticket. I made a hue and a cry about that, and now my purpose in the "movie" is finished.

The drama is over for me and my work is done. Now I will go to be close to the earth again and watch the moon move across the sky from new moon to new moon.

-- Berkano
Go to Top of Page

FleeBabylon

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2004 :  23:13:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Berkano!

I very much admire your lifestyle and purpose!

If I may make a suggestion to you:

The West is an area of this country where the feds are aquiring all the land, and where the edicts are adopted and furthered by the states on a grand scale.

If I were in your shoes, If at all possible, I would seek to sojourn in the midwest and southeast. The rural areas of Kentucky and Mississippi are where one can find the most freedom(what's left of that concept, anyway, in this country) and still deal with government mercenaries (cops, rangers, etc.) who are still somewhat human, and can still manage to think and act as human beings, and manifest an ouince or two of sound judgement, morality and decency- relatively speaking, of course.

I left New York City, and now reside in rural KY., in an area we there still are no building codes, zoning, etc. and find that of all places I have been, this is about as free as it gets in America 2004.

Be well,

FleeBabylon

"The right to life is the source of all rights--and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave."
-Ayn Rand
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000