Page: of 11

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  14:05:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings in the name of the King of kings, brother Philip and Steven:
Peace be to you and yours.
Please tell us what your take on this verse of Scripture and accompanying definition from Strong's is. Thank you in advance.
And the times of this ignorance Yahweh winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent...
G5237 hupereidohoop-er-i'-do; From G5228 and G1492; to overlook, that is, not punish: - wink at.
Thank you brother Bob, forgot that one!

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el, NOT the STATE OF ISRAEL.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 21 Feb 2004 14:09:42
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  15:08:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You asked:
Just curious, where did you get this SUBJECTS interpretation? In fact, a more appropriate interpretation might be "of their own citizens, or of those they have subjugated?"

Me: Sorry. I was quoting from memory but the idea is still the same.
SUBJECTS (SUBJUGATED), CITIZENS.. the point is TAX is for the SUBJUGATED.. Like I mentioned I don't have my laptop so I might not be getting the exact wording until I get my quickverse back. Thanks for the correction though.
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  15:18:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings All,

Greetings in the name of the King of kings, brother Philip and Steven:
Peace be to you and yours.

You said: Please tell us what your take on this verse of Scripture and accompanying definition from Strong's is. Thank you in advance.
And the times of this ignorance Yahweh winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent...

G5237 hupereidohoop-er-i'-do; From G5228 and G1492; to overlook, that is, not punish: - wink at.
Thank you brother Bob, forgot that one!

Me: Thanks for adding the strongs. I don't have my quickverse so this makes it much easier. I'll read the whole chapter and give you my two cents.
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  15:43:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings, the people coached by the talmudic Jews, cried out, "we have no king but Caesar". And the spikes were driven into Him. But, He kept Teaching from the agony of being rejected, "Father forgive them for they don't know what they are doing". That is Love.
Acts 17:6-7. These {believer's, Kingdom believers}that have turned the world upside down. Whom Jason has received: and these {Kingdom believers} all...do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another King, Yahushuah.

Paul was on special assignment when he appealed to Rome. Acts 23:11, "Be of good cheer, Paul: for as thou hast testified of Me in Yerusalem, so must though bear witness also in Rome". Paul's Master, Yahushuah,was the speaker.

Good grief, a gas tax, is a use tax, not tribute. Sales taxes help bury paupers, and many other things the matrix govt, looks after, while the ecclesia is asleep. In fact the government of man's creation, watches over the dead.
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  16:17:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings,

I have a Hebraic-Roots version of the New Testament which is interp'ed from the Peshetta Aramaic Bible. The Aramaic Peshetta was considered canonical by Christians in the Ancient Near East. In any case, no matter what version you use the idea is still the same.

Here is what the HRV renders for Acts 17:30 -
For Eloah has caused the times of ignorance to pass and in this time he has commanded to all sons of men that every man in every place must turn.

Do I think this represents a suspension of the next and final stages of Torah punishment? Yes. YHWH, while still subjecting us to the punishment we all can agree is here, is holding off on the next stage. We already know that some of the curses have already been laid upon the Israelites per Deut 28, namely BONDAGE, SUBJUGATION, etc.. obviously YHWH, even to this day, has not gone to the final curses in Deut 28, but we still are obviuosly under some of the curses. Yahushua was sent to the lost sheep Israelites to bring them back to Torah so I can understand why Paul is saying "in this time" because part of the plan of uniting the Two Houses is the return of lost Israel to the Covenant. No problem here.
Paul is just the man to be extending the message to the Judeans in the synagogues since he is 'one who upholds the Torah' and 'zealous for the law'. Let's agree on the withholding of the next wave of punishments so we can get to this next obvious question:

If Paul is telling them to repent, and the True understanding of the
first commandment includes the decree one cannot be a CITIZEN, how is it that Paul is not aware of this? Paul is identified as being 'one who excelled in Torah'. The NT says Paul was visited by the resurrected Christ, why did not the Christ set him strait on this major error? Nay, Torah observant Paul wrote Romans 13! Something does not fit. If my thinking this seems kind of backward is offensive
to anyone... then help me out here!!

If nobody thinks that the above are valid questions, and that none of my points concerning Daniel/BELTESHAZZAR hold any water, then I apologise for wasting your time by giving detailed posts of my positions.

For those who have expressed that these points discussed between us are of value, Thank you. We all spend a great deal of time studying these things and I hope it shows..

Peace,
Steve

Edited by - BatKol on 21 Feb 2004 17:44:04
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  16:20:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
More info concerning the Hebrew Aramaic NT... It is translated by Dr. James S. Trimm.. More info here: www.nazarene.net .

Edited by - BatKol on 21 Feb 2004 17:46:01
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  16:39:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
RObert-James said: Acts 17:6-7. These {believer's, Kingdom believers}that have turned the world upside down. Whom Jason has received: and these {Kingdom believers} all...do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another King, Yahushuah.

Steve: Paul proclaimed this as well, no? Yet he was a ROMAN CITIZEN.
Paul is also, at the same time, a Citizen of Heaven (Phil 3). Yahushua's Kingdom is not of this world and Paul has Citizenship
there as well.

Robert-james said: Paul was on special assignment when he appealed to Rome. Acts 23:11, "Be of good cheer, Paul: for as thou hast testified of Me in Yerusalem, so must though bear witness also in Rome". Paul's Master, Yahushuah,was the speaker.

Steve: OK. That still does not address the issue of why Paul, who 'upholds the Torah' wrote a piece like Romans 13 if the first commandment forbids CITIZENSHIP.

Robert-James said: Sales taxes help bury paupers, and many other things the matrix govt, looks after, while the ecclesia is asleep.

Steve: Yes. Many, many other things... our money supports when we pay these TAXES.

RObert-James: In fact the government of man's creation, watches over the dead

Steve: They are watching every corner of the INTERNET too.
Go to Top of Page

Servant of All

Israel
41 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  19:11:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings, ecclesia of The Anointed One, in His holy name,

Oneisraelite;

To clarify- my script "...without wondering if I am rightly dividing the Word...because I am locked up without access..." was meant to convey that I am grateful to the One True Living God for the freedom to "study to show myself approved" to Him, being freely able to use the Scripture and available language tools for transliteration , and be able to bounce what is revealed by HIs Spirit off you, the respected bretheren of this ecclesia, without restriction.

Regarding your earlier request for my 'take' on the scripture "...times of ignorance..." quoted, could I please have the location and the context to more fully contemplate the matter? Thank you in advance.

Manuel;

Good point-"Good grief, a gas tax, is a use tax, not tribute."

Batkol;

Another good point and quote -"Who does the king collect his taxes from, his children or his subjects?" Since Yahweh has established every king for His good pleasure and has established Yahshuah Immanuel as King of kings and Yahshua Immanuel has established each believer as a king, priest and joint heir to Yahwehs' Kingdom through Him, your government owes my Soveriegn King tribute, at least in returning all imposed tax or duty upon His adopted son.

Re: "license is permission...Taxes as well." I respectfully render the following.

"License-Authority to act at discretion; document issued by authority granting permission to do something that would be contrary to law."

"Tax-A compulsory charge or duty on income or property imposed for the support of a government".

I am not seeing the similarity. Please enlighten further if you will.

Again, I reiterate that the root of this matter is centered in choice and "tax" by its very definition denies choice.

Still, the sons and daughters, through Yahshua The Son, of the Kingdom of the Author[ity]of all kings are not "taxable" and owe no "tax" to any other master other than their Father in Heaven. I therefore demand, on behalf of my Father, the return of all stolen from Him since my adoption as His son.

May God Almighty bless you richly as you trust and obey Him more today!

In His service,

Philip the least
Go to Top of Page

Servant of All

Israel
41 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  19:55:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings in the holy name of Immanuel,

Batkol;

Re: Citizenship...Again, I must go to the word definitions of the Winston dictionary, the oldest dictionary I have access to.

"Citizenship -the status of a person who owes allegiance to the government in return for political rights and privileges".

"Citizen - (citesein-city dweller) a native of a town or city; or naturalized member of a state or nation, who enjoys political rights and privileges, and gives in return his allegiance to same, to be distinquished from a subject, who owes allegiance to a sovereign; a permanent resident of a city or town; a person who holds no political or military office; loosely, any inhabitant; an alien admitted by favor to residence."

Did Paul owe allegiance to the Roman Government?

"Allegiance - obligation of a person to his sovereign or government; Fidelity to a person or cause; The duty of Loyalty".

"Fidelity - faithfulness, Loyalty, devotion, reliability".

"Faithful -steadfast in allegiance, trustworthy, conscientious; conforming to fact; True, accurate, constant, upright, dependable".

"Loyalty -faithfulness to a country, friend, promise, or duty; constancy; allegiance, fidelity, trust".

Did Paul show these qualities to his Creator and Redeemer or to the Roman government? Did he divide them between the two?

The again, perhaps our current definition of citizen is now not the same as the Aramaic use in the first century?

Food for thought, though.

May God Almighty bless you richly as you trust and obey Him more today!

In His service,

Philip the least
Go to Top of Page

DanielJacob
Advanced Member

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  21:12:25  Show Profile  Visit DanielJacob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
From Webster's 1828.
quote:

CITIZEN, n.

1. The native of a city, or an inhabitant who enjoys the freedom and privileges of the city in which he resides; the freeman of a city, as distinguished from a foreigner, or one not entitled to its franchises.

2. A townsman; a man of trade; not a gentleman.

3. An inhabitant; a dweller in any city, town or place.

4. In general sense, a native or permanent resident in a city or country; as the citizens of London or Philadelphia; the citizens of the United States.

5. In the United States, a person, native or naturalized, who has the privilege of exercising the elective franchise, or the qualifications which enable him to vote for rulers, and to purchase and hold real estate.

If the citizens of the United States should not be free and happy, the fault will be entirely their own.

It is my belief that the modern Dictionaries (after 1861) rely more on the accepted definition of a citizen as created by the 14th article of amendment to the Constitution. Those citizen's are not the same as the Citizen's prior to that period. Read Tanney's explanation in Dred Scott for clarity. This is the same concepts that are taught in the public school systems. Is it any wonder that Noah Webster's 1828 dictionary is a favorite of the home schooling crowd.

Peace.
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  21:29:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Philip said:

Batkol;Another good point and quote -"Who does the king collect his taxes from, his children or his subjects?"

BatKol: Thanks for your support.

Philip said:

Since Yahweh has established every king for His good pleasure and has established Yahshuah Immanuel as King of kings and Yahshua Immanuel has established each believer as a king, priest and joint heir to Yahwehs' Kingdom through Him, your government owes my Soveriegn King tribute, at least in returning all imposed tax or duty upon His adopted son.

BatKol: I would not mind seeing this happen!

Philip said: Re: "license is permission...Taxes as well." I respectfully render the following.

"License-Authority to act at discretion; document issued by authority granting permission to do something that would be contrary to law."

"Tax-A compulsory charge or duty on income or property imposed for the support of a government".

I am not seeing the similarity. Please enlighten further if you will.

BatKol: This did not come across correctly. Meant ponder License as permission, and ponder TAXES as well. Not as items together but each
seperately as signs of BONDAGE. TAX is included in TRIBUTE, especially in the context of Yahushua's use of it in the verse I quoted.

Philip said: Did Paul owe allegiance to the Roman Government?

BatKol: He exersized his CITIZENSHIP here in Acts 16:16-40 (esp. 37-38); 22:25-29; 23:27

Philip said: Did Paul show these qualities to his Creator and Redeemer or to the Roman government? Did he divide them between the two?

BatKol: I am one to say obviously he divided between the two.
He had "dual-citizenship' to both Heaven and Rome.

However, if the first commandment as Brother Robert asserts, forbids CITIZENSHIP to any nation but Israel, then Paul was serving two masters, and breaking the first commandment. I can't make this compute. Here's why:

If this rendering of the first commandment of Brother Robert's is correct, then why did not Paul know it, being that Paul claims to 'uphold the Torah'. One would expect such a huge figure of the NT to know the first commandment, especially one who "excelled above his peers in matters of Torah".. Especially one who was visited personally by the resurrected Christ.

Philip said: The again, perhaps our current definition of citizen is now not the same as the Aramaic use in the first century?

BatKol: Check out the thread I started called Paul the ROMAN CITIZEN.

Philip, thank you for your kind words.

Peace to all,
Steve

Edited by - BatKol on 21 Feb 2004 21:49:27
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  21:39:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Manuel said: You see Bath Kol, the adverserial system, though it "claims" it is worthy, it is not.

BatKol: Agreed. Don't you think the Rome of Yahushua's and Paul's time claimed it's worth as well? My question still stands un-addressed:

Why would Paul, who clearly exersized CITIZENSHIP of ROME, not know that the first commandment forbade CITIZENSHIP because one can not serve two masters? How could Paul write Romans 13 during a corrupt Roman GOVT if his CITIZENSHIP was a breach of Torah.

If I offended you in presenting this question, I can't understand why.
and if I did offend... please accept my apology.. Don't you think it is an obvious and vaild question?

I am going to take some time off this INTERNET for a bit and come back in a few days to see if we can get anywhere with the above question. It seems to boil down to this issue of CITIZENSHIP and
serving two masters. If we are to believe Paul was who he says he was, we need to know why he could be both a CITIZEN of ROME while at the same time being also a citizen of Heaven... Surely Paul, of all people, would know the correct rendering of the first commandment!!

Peace to All,

Steve

Edited by - BatKol on 21 Feb 2004 21:54:50
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2004 :  06:14:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations in the name of the King, brothers and sisters:
Peace be unto the house.
Webster's New World Dictionary of American English, copyright 1988, page 1366:
Tanach n. [etymology omitted] the Holy Scriptures of Judaism

Anyone...how do "the Holy Scriptures of Judaism" vary from the other books of the Scripture?

brother Philip: We are not ignoring your PM. Yahweh willing we will answer your questions soon.
Our love to all. Yahweh bless.

Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2004 :  14:28:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oneisraelite, I greet you In His name, Yahushuah.

I understand that a broken clock can still tell the right time twice per day and night.
The following website has some information which could reveal some of your questions pertaining to variance from "Holy Scriptures of Judaism," from other books of the Scripture at:
http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/html2/jm0011.htm

His Grace and Light be upon you and love ones,
I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2004 :  10:15:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings All
The Tanakh stands for torah , prophets and writings. It is basicly the Old Testament. The books are in a slightly different order. My copy has the complete Hebrew Massoretic text on the right and english on the left. It does not contain the New Testament. Sciptures for America is a group who says only the white race are Israelites and this theory can be proven incorrect.

BatKol
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2004 :  12:01:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Salutations to all, Mi Padre Eterno, Luz y Sal de este Mundo
(My Father Eternal,Light and Salt on this World)

A while ago I decided to copy the following which I read last night.
Again, remembering the cunning ways on how the Pharisees and Scribes attempt/ed to entrap Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, I tell you all to discern what we read and be aware.

This is the following of what was received, as is:

There are some who say, "Thank God! My Savior Was Not A Jew!," that there is a historical record found in the Achoko Volume in the Congressional Library in Washington, D.C., containing an official record of one of Pilate's correspondences.

He states on pages 137-139:

"The Archoko record gives an eye-witness account from Pontius Pilate, who testified that Jesus did not look like, or act like a Jew. Here is the account as it appears in this official record: To Tiberius Caesar, Emperor of Rome Noble Sovereign, Greetings: '...Among various rumors that came to my ears there was one in particular that came to my attention. A young man it was said, had appeared in Galilee, preaching with noble unction a new law in the name of the God who sent him. At first I was apprehensive that his design was to stir up the people against the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled.

Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews. One day in passing by the place of Siloe, where there was a great concourse of people, I observed in the midst of the group a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus.

This I could easily have suspected, so great was the difference between him and those who listened to him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance an almost celestial aspect.

He appeared to be about thirty years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between he and his hearers with their black beards and tawny complexions!...

Never have I heard in the words of the philosopher, anything that can compare with the maxims of Jesus. One of the rebellious Jews, so numerous in Jerusalem, asked Jesus if it was lawful to give tribute to Caesar, he replied: 'Render unto Caesar the things which belong to Caesar, and unto God the things which are God's...

I wrote to Jesus requesting an interview with him at the praetorium and he came." (Think now for a moment on your own, without having some Judeo-Christian preacher tell you that this is fantasy. What would be so strange in this? Even though this meeting is not recorded in the Gospels, we know that most of what Christ did during His three years of public ministry was never recorded.@ (See John 21:25)

Pilate's report to Caesar continues:

You know that in my veins flows the Spanish mixed with Roman blood...When the Nazarene made his appearance, I was walking in my basilic, and my feet seemed fastened with an iron hand to the marble pavement, and I trembled in every limb as does a guilty culprit, though the Nazarene was as calm as innocence itself. When he came up to me and stopped, and by a signal sign seemed to say to me, 'I am here!' though he spoke not a word. For some time I contemplated with admiration and awe, this extraordinary type of man, a type unknown to our numerous painter...There was nothing about him that was repelling in its character and I felt awed and tremulous to approach him.

Jesus, I said to him at last, 'Jesus of Nazareth, for the last three years I have granted you ample freedom of speech (It is not recorded anywhere, either in the Gospels, or Roman historical records, that the Romans ever attempted to suppress Christ's ministry) nor do I regret it. Your words are those of a sage. I know not whether you have read Socrates or Plato, but this I know, there is in your discourse a majestic simplicity that elevates you above those philosophers...'your blood shall not be spilled,' I said, with deep emotion, 'you are more precious in my estimation on account of your wisdom than all the turbulent and proud Pharisees who abuse the freedoms granted them by Rome. They conspire against Caesar, and convert his bounty into fear, impressing on the unlearned, that Caesar is a tyrant who seeks their ruin...i will protect you against them. My praetorium shall be an asylum both day and night.' I am our obedient servant, Pontius Pilate."

You can accept this letter, as we do, since it makes sense, or dismiss it as most of your Judeo-Christian preachers and church Bible scholars will do. But, think for yourself! Doesn't it make sense to you that the Jews would try and suppress this truth? There is one point in the aforementioned passage of Acts 18 that most folks seem to over look. Paul came to Corinth and planted the first Christian Church with the True Israelite inhabitants who apparently were worshiping Judaism out of ignorance. With little success at first, but as a rational, as well as spiritual preacher, Paul reasoned with all Jews (Both non-Israel and True Israel) not with force or violence but by fair arguing he won some over to his own opinion.

In verses 9 and 10, Paul had a vision. Each of us ought to know fully this vision and effectively grasp its meaning in our lives, today, as (White) Israelites. We read in the King James Version:

"Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace: For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city."

We should renew our own commission "be not afraid of the Jews." That means be not afraid of the magistrates of the city, county, state or federal for they have no power against you but what is given them from above. We are pleading, like Paul, the cause of heaven and we need to do it boldly. We should not be afraid of their words, nor dismayed at their quirky looks and fraudulent judgments. At the right times we should speak, and not hold back.

We should let no opportunity slip by without speaking in defense of Christianity and in opposition to the Jews and their hideous Judaism. We should not speak shyly or with caution, but up front, plainly and fully and with courage. We need to speak out in the liberty of the Spirit that becomes an Ambassador for Christ.

Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2004 :  09:06:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Manuel,
When I speak of Tanakh, you need to understand that I Am not speaking of the Talmud. Your link, wrongly addressing Brother Robert's question about Tanakh, is about the Talmud. Not the Tanakh.

The Talmud is not mentioned in any of my posts concerning this thread.
I have never endorsed Talmud as you might(?) have learned from the answers I gave you concerning your question in the thread, "Yeshua and the Talmud".

I have come back to check and see if there were any strait-forward answer to the strait-forward question:

"If the first commandment demands that one not be a CITIZEN of a non-Israelite GOVT, why did Paul, who was 'one who upholds the Torah',
NOT know this"???????????/

Brother Robert, I know we agreed to take this issue slow... but don't you think this is dragging on a bit TOO SLOW??

I have more than a few people awaiting your response. We are anxious for a rebuttal on my post concerning the moral Law NOT being suspended
in the book of Samuel, as well as an answer to the obvious question about Paul notated above.

I Am not proceeding with a Spirit of negativity, just wanting a sincere dialog on what seems to be some serious flaws on the issue of the first commandment forbiding CITIZENSHIP.

I hope this post finds you well.

Steve

Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2004 :  14:24:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings in the name of the King of kings, brother Steven:

Peace be upon the house.

We fail to see the difficulty in understanding this…
Mattith’yahu [Matthew] 6:24 No man can serve two masters [controllers]: for either he will hate [disobey] the one, and love [obey] the other; or else he will hold [adhere] to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve Yahweh and mammon.
Webster’s 1828 Dictionary of American English
M`ASTER, n. [L. magister, compounded of the root of magis, major, greater.] 1. A man who rules, governs or directs either men or business.

GOV'ERN, v.t. [L. guberno. The L. guberno seems to be a compound.] 1. To direct and control, as the actions or conduct of men, either by established laws or by arbitrary will; to regulate by authority; to keep within the limits prescribed by law or sovereign will.

The short answer to all your questions is this: Yahweh’s {{{{strong delusion}}}} is the Set Apart Scripture itself, whatever a man thinketh in his heart; he shall find justification for in the Scripture, unfortunately not all the answers we find will be the Truth. One of us is delusional, it could be me, or it could be… Only Yahweh knows for sure.

It is further written that, “ye need not that any man teach you…” and, “the honour of kings [sovereigns] is to search out the matter”.

And perhaps good ol’ Paul said it best: “work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.”

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith Yahweh, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith Yahweh Almighty.

It is up to each of us to “search out the matter” and find out for ourselves just what that “unclean” thing is. “No one can tell you about the Matrix, you must see it for yourself.”

Suggestion: Perhaps you could open a “thread” of your own, teaching your understanding of the Gospel, or your perception of the Kingdom message; Yahweh willing, we will not come there and interrupt your classes.

Sent to you in the love of the Messiah.

Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2004 :  15:34:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings to all, In His name, My Father.

I am going to remind all of the next parable(to many), only this time I will write the Word as Is meant, not as is preached:

using tone of wisper & wimper:
"give to Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar"

speaking and teaching with His Full authority:
"and give to Father what belongs to Father!"

His Grace and Light be upon you and your love ones,
I am,
Manuel

Edited by - Manuel on 25 Feb 2004 15:37:40
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2004 :  07:06:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings brother Manuel, in the name of the King:
Peace be to you.
Preach it brother, preach it!!
If you are one of caesar's, don't cheat him out of what is his; pay your FEDERAL INCOME TAX.
Just like Shaul/Paul, when we were the caesar's citizens [PERSONS] we paid all that he asked. Paul would have been set at liberty if he had not appealed [prayed] unto the caesar, it is written.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 26 Feb 2004 07:12:38
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000