Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2003 :  15:31:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings,
the laborer is worthy of his hire. Work with your hands that whch is good, so as to be able to give to them in need. James admonishes us, to buy, sell, trade. Those who hoard FRN's, just lost 25% of their buying power in the last twelve months. The gold price is not rising in New Zealand, compared to New Zealand's currency. Gold price rises, FED notes lose. It is all rigged. The ALL CAP name and its ss# are issued through the beast system, via The City {inner London} and the Vatican, to its created citizens.Want to "smash the Pope"? Oh sorry, to rid one's self of the ss# and ALL CAP identification, is not for the childish...it is all too real for the children. Sleep on. When "you" learn how to spell your given name correctly, come back for a chat. Many do not receive the mark-name-number. How about that?
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2003 :  16:20:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert-James said: Gold price rises, FED notes lose. It is all rigged.

BatKol: Agreed. The FRN is backed by CONTRACTS. As you pointed out in a previous post USURY. You and I both measure our labour in these NOTES (along with verbal CONTRACTS) when we could do otherwise. Why do we do this? Me, Convenience.

Robert-James said: The ALL CAP name and its ss# are issued through the beast system, via The City {inner London} and the Vatican, to its created citizens.Want to "smash the Pope"? Oh sorry, to rid one's self of the ss# and ALL CAP identification, is not for the childish...it is all too real for the children.

BatKol: Please share how you are able to get the electricity to write your post without a CONTRACT which states you are a RESIDENT. Not opening the BILL does not make it go away. The CONTRACT terms state that the BILL must be paid each month. It matters not if we open the BILL, just that it gets paid. I thought I had this part beat by putting the POWER in my buddies' name, but then someone rightly pointed out that if I did believe the ALL CAP was 'a sin' then I was causing another to sin... A major set back... This is a serious question. How is one able to say that they have no CAP CONTRACTS, when they still have a current POWER CONTRACT?
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2003 :  18:44:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would have more respect for someone who enters into a contract, and faithfully abides by the terms of that contract, than I would for someone who enters into a contract, and then tries to use subterfuge, rhetoric and technicalities as an excuse not to agree to the terms he agreed to be bound by.
If we enter into a contract- or apply for something, or abide by the terms that comprise a contract, we are liable to the terms of such contracts, regardless of how our name is spelled.
The important thing is the way we live our life. Come out of the system, yes! But don't use the system and then say that you can not abide by the terms the system has bound you too because you are too righteous- for the righteous swear to their own hurt, yet changeth not (Ps. 15:4)
Face it- if you received a check for $1,000,000, as an inheritance from your late aunt Prunella, but your name was spelled wrong- or written thusly: bOB SmITheRsOn- would you claim that you couldn't accept the inheritance because the person on the check was not you, since you dont spell your name with varying caps/small letters? Ridiculous!
The dishonesty exhibited in such schemes is the reason we are in this present mess to begin with. What is sad, is not that the gentiles would participate in such schemes- for we would expect it of them, and most of them do not even do such things. But when people who are familiar with the Scriptures and truth participate in such schemes, then it is no wonder why judgement has begun at the House of God.
Such things will never free us from Babylonianism, for such things are the very nature of Babylonianism!

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2003 :  21:44:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Popesquasher said: I would have more respect for someone who enters into a contract, and faithfully abides by the terms of that contract, than I would for someone who enters into a contract, and then tries to use subterfuge, rhetoric and technicalities as an excuse not to agree to the terms he agreed to be bound by.

BatKol: Well put. Why be in denial? Example: If one must CONTRACT with the POWER or INTERNET FRANSCHISE, why not own up to the fact that, yes, I knowingly and willingy engage in CONTRACTS. Don't try to preach NO CAPS, not a RESIDENT on the one side of the mouth while on the other side enjoying CONTRACTS which has language like RESIDENT, ADDRESS, etc. in it. The big question is..... why would one say NO CONTRACTS, when they clearly do engage in CONTRACTS??? Why not be honest about it? Again, I sincerely ask... is there a way to get out of not having to have a RESIDENT CONTRACT with the POWER CORP? This info would be greatly appreciated for all on this list.
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2003 :  23:46:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, BatKol,

It is so good to see others standing up for truth and honesty!

I do not know of any way to avail ones self of things like electricity without contracting with a utility, unless one generates ones own.

What exactly is so bad about these contracts though? One is contracting to pay for the electricity that one consumes, and taxes that are levied by the state on that electricity, etc. So what if it calls you a resident? If you live in a house, you're a resident of that house, at that address, in a certain town, in a certain county in a certain state, in a certain country on a certain planet.
If one fails to acknowledge that fact in writing, does it somehow make it not true? If one lives within the borders of what this world calls California, one would say that he resides in California when some one asks him where he resides. If you live within the borders of California, you can not say that you are a resiodent of Florida. By not Acknowledging that one resides within the confine of certain political border, one is not any freer than if one acknowledges that he does reside there- If their mercenary killers (a.k.a. "cops") come looking for you, their bullets and clubs will work on you, whether your name appears on a contract or in all CAPS or no caps...etc.
Now there are those out there who are proposing that simple words like resident mean other things than the obvious- but this is not necessarily true. Their definitions are often flawed- taking things grossly out of context, and perverting them, just as they do to other words and ideas- like in this nonsense that a bank is "cheating us" when it loans us money to buy a house. (and, not surprisingly, Babylons judges never seem to see things the same way that they do!)
Lets not get caught up in this nonsense. Much of it is just plain dishonesty, ignorance (on the part of those teaching it as fact) and a smokescreen to take our minds off of the real issues.
The reason I would give for not wanting to enter in an electricity contract, is that in my area, doing so obligates one to have a fire inspector inspect ones premises, and also forces one to obtain a septic tank permit(!) before the electric company will install the service. Those are the only evils to the contract I signed. I chose to accept those things, as I needed the electricity for the time being, having just moved from the city with my elderly mother. My next move, I will forgoe electricity- not just because I am unwilling to give up my right to privacy, but because I choose not to have to deal in commodities that the system produces, and which keep me tied in to their economy and force me to aquire and trade their currency.
These are the real issues- but unfortunately, the people who are teaching these absurd legal tactics of CAPS and the evil of being defined as a resident, etc. are not dealing with these issues, but are rather just concerned with using their rhetoric to make others take unfair advantage.
I would not worry in the least, Batkol, about contracting with an electric utility, until such time as you can be more self-sufficient and generate your own or live without. As long as we are dealing in their currency anyway, for the time being, what's the big deal about contracting to buy electricity? It is no sin.
I see going on here, much the same sort of thing I see in the world and the media. They take our eyes off of the real enemy, and substitute a non enemy in it's place. If they convince us that corporations and electric companies are our enemy, then we are occupied with that, and it is harder to see the real enemy- the state which regulates both the electric company, as well as us. The state- that entity that decrees that in most places, one must outfit a house with electric wiring and outlets and light sockets- even if one does not desire to live with electricity. THAT is the real evil. It is the state that compels. To sign a contract to purchase electricity at a certain rate is our choice- but when it comes to the state or county that (in most places) tells you that you must build your house to accomodate that electricity, that is a far greater evil, as they force you to do their will and spend money upon things you may not want or need, and they exercise dominion over what is supposed to be your property. I would rather teach people how to avoid the compulsion of the state, rather than how to cheat the electric company.
In a county near me- it is the state that is trying to force the Amish to install indoor plumbing in their schools (now the state is concerned about where you defecate!)- and running indoor water- not a water company or utility!
In that hair of freedom that is still left here, we still have the freedom not to contract. But if we do contract, let us deal fairly- and why make people feel that they are doing wrong by paying the bill for the commodity they contracted for?
Long story short: Don't sweat buying electricity, just because there are some out there who are saying that you are somehow a bad guy for letting someone state your legal name and address on a piece of paper.

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

Adam

Albania
33 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2003 :  02:09:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Regarding the soothing notions of burning fires in your wood stove at home, there are pros and cons to everything in life.

If you are really intent on living the “old way”, just go out sometime with a friend who burns wood, but use an ax instead of a chain saw to not only drop the tree, but to cut up every last bit of the firewood with. After a very short time, you will likely appreciate the convenience of flipping on a switch and having heat come out of your furnace.

I have lived in remote log cabins, hauled water from frozen creeks for domestic use, used kerosine lamps for lighting, and wood for heating and cooking while being totally unplugged from the electricity grid.

If a person is heating an older, non insulated cabin or home, you might easily spend twice as much time cutting, splitting, and hauling firewood, than what it would cost you in time working to pay an electricity bill.

Add to your firewood gathering time, that which you spend repairing your chain saw, your pickup (you’ll have to buy one of those gas hogs to haul your wood) as well as the extra mess that is made dragging dirty firewood into your home. Propane and electricity aren’t such a bad thing.

God is interested in saving man from his troubles and those things that keep him in bondage. If a man finds it more restful living in one manner than another, he should pursue the path that leads to the greater rest to his soul.

BTW - Outhouses are indescribable when it’s 20 degrees below zero and the snow is blowing (especially at night).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is someone who is serious about removing themselves from the economic system as we know it, there are a few simple things that can be done. One’s true attachment to the earth will be revealed by how long it takes to free themselves.

* Get out of debt. Life becomes much simpler when you are not in bondage to the banking system.

* Move to the country. It’s rather nice indeed. You can see the stars at night and hear the wind blow through the trees. Nature is a balm to the soul of man.

* Become self employed. You can choose when you want to work and when you don’t. You will likely make more money as well.

* As a side benefit, it is hard for the tax man to contact you when you are not plugged in to the system.

* Lower your income enough, and you shall not be taxed at all.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13 years ago, after my eyes were opened, my wife and I sold the majority of our possessions, paid our debts and purchased an RV.

This gave us several freedoms. We were then able to follow the voice of God without any restraints or unnecessary contracts which keep men from doing that which they think they would like to do.

We were able to live almost anywhere we wanted with a very low cost of living. We traveled when we wanted to, and stayed in one place when that seemed appropriate.

One pays no property tax when living in an RV.

Renting land for an RV was pretty easy to locate. I prefer country locations, and would always find a wonderful, quiet setting to live in. Usually, the rent for a piece of property would be $100 to $150 per month. Several years ago, after knocking on some doors in one location to find a site to rent for our 40 ft. “fifth wheel”, a man I never met walked into the home I was working on, and offered to let me park on his 100 acre piece of farmland, at no charge. Odd things happen when you do what you want to do (miraculous interventions). I stayed there a year, during which I provided my labor to build him a shop/garage as gratitude for the use of his land.

Electricity bills for an RV are quite low. $15 to $35 per month depending on locality and usage. We have used a solar/battery system for collecting and storing electricity, then inverted it to 110 volt power. This gave us electricity, whenever we wanted, no matter where we were located, day or night. Until just recently, I burned a wood stove in our RV for heating.

This is some of the path that I have been led down to free myself from the current system of the day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not just pulling out from the our society because of its complicated way of life. I have turned my back on the earth, proceeding to a simpler lifestyle, in order to have more time to wait upon God, and to prepare to leave this earth all together.

Secondarily, as the USA is the fulfillment of the Beast of Revelation 13, with apostate Christianity being the whore of Revelation 18, which guides the beast in its direction of travel (war against Muslims, Communist, etc.), I cannot support the system with my tax dollars any longer. It has simply come down to the fact that I do not want to perpetuate the world of sin and oppression by giving my consent to it.

My prayer and outlook in life is that God will end this world, very shortly, even today. I am simply getting ready for Him, and waiting for the chariot to come and take me home.

As referenced in my signature to each post, the second coming of Christ has already taken place, there is only one more event that has yet to come to pass. Very soon and quite literally, all hell is about to break loose.

The day of the Lord has come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens are passing away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He Came In The Clouds www.travesser.com

Edited by - Adam on 24 Dec 2003 12:10:03
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2003 :  06:58:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Popesquasher said:
quote:
Lets not get caught up in this nonsense. Much of it is just plain dishonesty, ignorance (on the part of those teaching it as fact) and a smokescreen to take our minds off of the real issues.
Popesquasher, thanks for that reminder and the words of encouragement. Those I was around during the time of learning about this line of thinking stressed that being a RESIDENT and CAP CONTRACTS with the various GOVT outlets were prima facie evidence that one was SUBJECT to the BEAST. They go on and on about the evils of ALL CAPS while at the same time enjoying the benefits of these ALL CAP CONTRACTS. That is the only point I was making in mentioning all of this. What I find ironic is when confronted with this, they will not respond. They love to drop posts preaching 'the Way' of NO CAPS but when asked about the blatent contradiction of their POWER and INTERNET CONTRACTS (both BEAST FRANCHISES) all the sudden they disappear. Why? Because they will have to face the Fact that they are talking out of both sides of their mouths. Don't get me wrong.. I enjoy my POWER and INTERNET and, yes, FRNs for their CORP convenience. Sure it would be great if these things did not require my agreement to various terms in the contract (NO! I am NOT saying FRNs are CONTRACTS!!!!!!). But is it not like bad wall paper the praddelings of these self-appointed priests who preach but don't really practice what they preach? What is even worse is the folks who have to deal with these hypocrites in real time. I have been there. Very sad.

Adam said:
quote:
If you are really intent on living the “old way”, just go out sometime with a friend who burns wood, but use an ax instead of a chain saw to not only drop the tree, but to cut up every last bit of the firewood with. After a very short time, you will likely appreciate the convenience of flipping on a switch and having heat come out of your furnace.
BatKol: Wisdom!!

Adam said:
quote:
* Get out of debt. Life becomes much simpler when you are not in bondage to the banking system.

* Move to the country. It’s rather nice indeed. You can see the stars at night and hear the wind blow through the trees. Nature is a balm to the soul of man.

* Become self employed. You can choose when you want to work and when you don’t. You will likely make more money as well.

As a side benefit, it is hard for the tax man to contact when you are not plugged in to the system.

* Lower your income enough, and you shall not be taxed at all.
Excellent advice as well as realistic. I am the sole supporter of a large family with a stay at home, homeschooling Mom ( a perfect Wife I might add :-) so the FRN and food flow needs to be rather high at this time. I guess because of that fact the conveniences of the CORP OUTLETS are so obvious to me. My grocery BILL is outrageous. I salute you, Adam, for being realitic and executing a plan that is working for you.

This thread has been most enjoyable.

Peace to all.
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2003 :  11:31:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah yes, Adam has stated some very basic and very effective steps one can take to minimize ones participation in the "system"!

Getting out of the city is a big step toward getting out of debt, -both because there are many rural areas where it is dirt-cheap to live- (a 2 bedroom apartment in NY goes for $1800 a month- the same goes for $250 a month in the town closest to where I now live)- That step alone seriously reduces your dependence on $$$, and can make it possible to live below taxable levels. (I can live now on $600 a month!- and I'm lowering that level constantly)- And...by getting out of the city, one can grow much of ones own food, keep livestock, etc.

I have personally implemented every one of the things you mentioned, Adam- and let me tell you....IT WORKS! Those are practical, realistic things- not like the nonsense being advocated by these NO CAPS people!
If these NO CAPS people would preach what you said, instead of their legal non-sense, they'd do their liteners more good in a half an hour, than their legal non-sense does them in a year!

I've worked with an ax too- it's a good work out....but I do prefer the chainsaw! I can justify a chainsaw, because it doesn't take much to support it. I cvan easily barter for its' fuel if I want to. (another advantage in country living- many country folk barter! -both for labor and goods)

Adam has said more in that one post, than I've said my whole time here!

BatKol: You, my friend, are on the right path, and it sounds as though you have a good foundation under your feet! You are doing well!

The biggest shame about these NO CAPS preachers, is that by speading their insanity, they give the true pursuers of freedom a bad reputation, as we get lumped in with them in the eyes of many!

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2003 :  12:09:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings In His name, Yahshua,

Controlled electricity, water, sewage, etc... is not all they try to CONtrol. They are trying to CONtrol our earthly children, and that is about as evil as you can get from these evil doers. Popequasher, Batkol, Livefree, et al., when they come for your children, then you will See His Light! Unless you are a wo-man, which will eventually be betrayed by the same ones which assisted you on getting the earthly head of the family out of the earthly childrens lives and maybe, just maybe threw some bones and turned them into CORPORATE STYLE VISITORS. Or unless you are one of these CORPORATE INDUCED MENTORS of wanna be knights in shinning armor coming to the rescue of what has been planned ahead of time.

Yes, controlled electricity, water and the rest is JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG! The vey tip which sunk the Titanic! With that ship went down man, wo-man and children, and the wo-men and children which where put of lifeboats (not considering the poor ones) they where left out there in the cold seas! That ship had electricity, water, toilets, and all needed... but nothing could stop the end result of what they claimed was an unsinkable ship.

Now, I know some of you would go on your false urguments and use all kinds of excuses, but the end result is the same, whether it was on a man-made "regulated" vessel or man-made "regulations" on land. THEY SHALL TURN YOU INTO MERCHANDISE of their own CONcoctions!

Yes... I too see dead people, but not like the ones portrayed on the movies!

His Grace bless you, I am, In Him, Yahshua,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2003 :  13:30:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Manuel said:
quote:
Controlled electricity, water, sewage, etc... is not all they try to CONtrol.
BatKol: Yes, that is True. What is your take on signing a RESIDENTIAL POWER CONTRACT? If what I have read from people on this list is True, then would not that ALL CAP CONTRACT give "THEM" all THEY need to come in and turn you into MERCHANDISE? You are so very right about them CONtrolling much more than UTILITIES.. but if what I have read about ALL CAPS on this list is correct, then that little bit of ALL CAP leaven is all THEY would need to prove one is a RESIDENT. If this is a false argument that one is a RESIDENT when they pay a RESIDENTIAL POWER CONTRACT, please explain why. Thanks in advance.
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2003 :  13:45:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Popesquasher said:
quote:
The biggest shame about these NO CAPS preachers, is that by speading their insanity, they give the true pursuers of freedom a bad reputation, as we get lumped in with them in the eyes of many!
I can see the point of the NO CAPS preachers. I really can. I just can't find any who practice what they preach.. Not saying they don't exist. Maybe they do. They make a good point that one is under JURISDICTION when they engage in CONTRACTS that have language such as RESIDENT, ADDRESS, etc. However I have not met one yet who actually backs it up. You will usually find these people talking tough on newsgroups such as this, but they don't last very long when you ask them why it it is OK to be a RESIDENTIAL POWER or INTERNET CONTRACT user and still preach the NO CAPS. They will usually babble off some cryptic Bible-speak or call you names to evade the topic... or just strait up try to change the topic altogether. You may have recently observed this. It is quite the epidemic on the INTERNET.
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2003 :  20:14:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Manuel,

I agree with you- and that is why I never desired to have children in my sojourn here. Even before I had a clear picture of what was going on, or even knew the Biblical truth, I could see that it was the children that they were after. (Doesn't take a genius to see this....especially when one is a product of the US public education system!- I saw first hand where things were headed)
The only beef I have with some (such as the NO CAPS guys) is that words on peices of paper are not our main problem. Suppose you could write your own contract in your own language when contracting for power- would it make you any less of a patron of the industrial-economic-political system than if your name were written in CAPS and you were called a resident?
Look at what is going on today- everyone and anyone can be arrested- it matters not whether you're rich and famous and involved in every sphere of their system- or whether you live in a remote cabin in the mountains with no electricity or contracts. In fact, the system persecutes the latter even more so, as "seperatists".
The solution is to leave the physical confines of Babylon- for as long as we live within her borders, we are residents, and under her jurisdiction- whether we contract for electricity- or avoid CAPS or tear up their Social inSecurity card.
Babylon controls the electricity, and the radio waves and your children...and everything else. It is good to get as far out of her clutches as possible- but that will happen when we give up the electricity and move away.

BatKol. I see what you are saying- but as I tried to illustrate above- we ARE under Babylons jurisdiction as long as we live in Babylon. It is not because the electric company refers to us as a resident, or because someone types our name in all CAPS- it is because Babylon is a totalitarian state- and if we live in her states, we are subject to her authority, regardless of what some legal theorist surmises.
The only way to escape that authority, is to physically leave- or to keep as low a profile and be as evasive as possible- and part of that evasion (i.e. not being picked up by their "radar") is to have as few dealings as possible with the state while we are living here.
It matters not if they call you a resident or what-not. Engaging in a contract with any entity other than a private person is generating records and disclosing information and accepting the loss of certain rights and privacy. Those things do not change just because you change the way the letters look in your name.
In fact, people who practice these absurd legal theories are actually making themselves more visible to the radar, because they are generating more documents and records in their dealings with Babylon, as they are trying to obtain justice from an unjust system. Many of these people are even aquiring criminal records (whether justly or unjustly, doesn't matter for the subject at hand) which is given Babylon even greater dominion over them.
I think you and I basically agree- and are pursuing the same course of action though- our views just differ slightly on the preachers! And we are not even far off on that. Like you said, these preachers are largely hypocrites. If they've ever paid a tax, they have done far more to foster the system, than if they sign a contract with the electric company- for they have helped to support the very thing they preach against.
One thing is clear though- we need out of here!

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2003 :  22:48:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oooppss!- One more thing:

Here's a good illustration of what I'm trying to say:

Someone makes an annonymous tip to "child protective services" about you- the fuzz comes, and finds some bruise on your kid- they haul the kid away, and you're engaged in legal battles for the next two years to get him/her back- even though you did nothing wrong. Is it going to matter whether your name is on an electric company contract- or if its' in all CAPS or if you've given up your drivers license, etc. etc.? NO! Those things are not Babylons jurisdiction over you- living within the socialist state is all it takes for Babylon to exercise its' dominion over you. These other things may be good or bad- but by changing words and letters, we do not loosen Babylons grip over us.

(Ironically- in the example above- if one didn't have electricity, such a fact would probably be used against him by the state who would say that you couldn't provide a "fit home" without electricity!)

As long as we stay in Babylon, she'll control us to a certain degree, no matter what we do.

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  01:17:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Rich,

Let me pose a few questions about your senario with the kids.

First, do the parents have a "state" issued marriage license? Most probably. Well, then didn't they make the "state" head of their marriage instead of Jesus?

Second, did the parents get a birth certificate for their kids? Most likely they did. Rather difficult but not impossible to avoid. Doesn't that mean that they have contracted their kids to the "state". If you say no, then there is no hope for you ever understanding what I am trying to say.

Third, having a contract with the electric company or the water company is not what give Babylon jurisdiction over your kids. It is the things you did "directly" to give jurisdiction to them. I know a couple in Virginia who have never had a "state" marriage license. Their kids have never been issued birth certificates or social security numbers. They live in a way that most of us would consider poverty, but they are happy and wouldn't change for anything. The state Child Protective Services has been out to see them a couple of times. They found out right away that they had no jurisdiction and went away cursing. But, they went away.

It's all about contracts. I'll be willing to guess I can name at least 35 contracts that you have entered into with the state to give the state control over your life. I suspect you can't name more than 8 or 10 of them. Once you start avoiding making contracts with the state, the state starts leaving you along. It knows that it can only operate where it has a contract.

Just a few thoughts for you,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  01:17:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Rich,

Let me pose a few questions about your senario with the kids.

First, do the parents have a "state" issued marriage license? Most probably. Well, then didn't they make the "state" head of their marriage instead of Jesus?

Second, did the parents get a birth certificate for their kids? Most likely they did. Rather difficult but not impossible to avoid. Doesn't that mean that they have contracted their kids to the "state". If you say no, then there is no hope for you ever understanding what I am trying to say.

Third, having a contract with the electric company or the water company is not what give Babylon jurisdiction over your kids. It is the things you did "directly" to give jurisdiction to them. I know a couple in Virginia who have never had a "state" marriage license. Their kids have never been issued birth certificates or social security numbers. They live in a way that most of us would consider poverty, but they are happy and wouldn't change for anything. The state Child Protective Services has been out to see them a couple of times. They found out right away that they had no jurisdiction and went away cursing. But, they went away.

It's all about contracts. I'll be willing to guess I can name at least 35 contracts that you have entered into with the state to give the state control over your life. I suspect you can't name more than 8 or 10 of them. Once you start avoiding making contracts with the state, the state starts leaving you along. It knows that it can only operate where it has a contract.

Just a few thoughts for you,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  01:44:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, Lewis!

I agree that many people do indeed contract away many of their rights- knowingly or unknowingly. (If I did have kids, I'd be sure that they were home-delivered, and definitely would avoid birth certificates).

Now you say that if the parents don't have a state marriage license (which of course, is a Babylonian concept- marriage is a vow before God- not to the state- t'is a shame more folks don't recognize/believe that) that the state doesn't have jurisdiction. Well, I've never heard of vops/social workers asking parents for birth certificates or marriage licenses, to see if they have legal jurisdiction. There was at least one prominent case where kids were taken away unjustly, and there were no marriage licenses or birth certificates. This fact did not make things any easier on the parents. Such a thing might effect the legal outcome....eventually, but it doesn't stop the state from acting- and it rarely makes things any easier/better.

Dont get me wrong though- I am in no way advocating marriage licenses or birth certificates- such things are an abomination- but let us not think that we are going to be saved grief and aggrevation and confinement just by avoiding these. (Cops are stupid, and can not even grasp the most mundane laws- they merely do what they are told, and care not for legality nor morality)

And then what about the parents who entered into a state marriage license, or obtained birth certificates before they knew any better?

Legally, you may indeed be right here- but being legally and even morally right isn't any defense against the unjust judges- look at the tax protesters for example: Many of them are on firm legal ground- and all of them are in the right morally- in that the government has no right to the fruits of our labor/increase- but yet, almost every one of these tax protesters is thrown into jail, or financially destroyed. (Judges are rarely better than cops- they care not for justice)

The only way to keep the tax mans hands off of you, is to keep your income below taxable levels- or operate covertly on the gray market- and the only way to keep "Child Protective Services" away, is to live covertly, or outside the realm of Babylon.

Now you are correct, in that I do have my name on some government contracts- such as a drivers license. But I dont think I have as many as you think- as I've basically operated outside of the system all my life.

I feel more cheated by contracts that I never signed, but that are enforced anyway- like sales tax.

Rich

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  07:17:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Popesquasher said: BatKol. I see what you are saying- but as I tried to illustrate above- we ARE under Babylons jurisdiction as long as we live in Babylon. It is not because the electric company refers to us as a resident, or because someone types our name in all CAPS- it is because Babylon is a totalitarian state- and if we live in her states, we are subject to her authority, regardless of what some legal theorist surmises.

BatKol: I do see your point and must say that your view is realistic.
In fact, it is what we see carried out here in USA. The remedy put forth by the ALL CAPS advocates is to have NO CONTRACTS but, as you point out, the US AGENTS and COURTS view a RESIDENT as one living here in this land. Of course we hear stories about the AGENTS being fended off for one reason or another but who is to say the reason why. Some succedd and fail using the same methods.

Concerning CONTRACTS: Would an 'ALL CAPS/CONTRACT' advocate address this (this was originally addressed to Manuel but any response would be appreciated):

What is your take on signing a RESIDENTIAL POWER CONTRACT? If what I have read from people on this list is True, then would not that ALL CAP CONTRACT give "THEM" all THEY need to come in and turn you into MERCHANDISE? You are so very right about them CONtrolling much more than UTILITIES.. but if what I have read about ALL CAPS on this list is correct, then that little bit of ALL CAP leaven is all THEY would need to prove one is a RESIDENT. If this is a false argument that one is a RESIDENT when they pay a RESIDENTIAL POWER CONTRACT, please explain why. Thanks in advance.

Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  11:32:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, BatKol!

I know that this wasn't addressed to me...but I can't resist commenting. (Ralph Kramden: "I have a BIIIGGGGG MOUTH!"):

You said: "then would not that ALL CAP CONTRACT give "THEM" all THEY need to come in and turn you into MERCHANDISE".

See...that's just it- even if you've never signed ANY contract, you are still merchandise, in that you are subject to taxation on your increase or the fruit of your labor, and on the spending of your money- or, technically, even if you've never handled an FRN in your life and you barter beans and potatoes, you are subject to the same taxation on the value of what you trade.
I have a neighbor who has lived without electricity/running water/phone up until just this year- she was just as subject to the dictates of Babylon as anyone else. Like I said, when the gestapo comes to your door, they dont ask to see your electric contract to see if they have rightful authority over you.
The state even claims jurisdiction over wild animals! -they claim to own every wild animal, and even regulate the deer and the owls- have the deer and the owl signed any contract that gives Babylon this authority over them?
Babylon even excercises authority over people who are not "residents"- just ask any Iraqie! That is why Babylon is heavily armed and has hundreds of thousands of mercenary killers in her employ.
Did Randy Weaver have an electric contract?

We're not going to find justice by playing their game, with their rules, and arguing before their black-robed preists.

I do believe that you can indeed see these things, BatKol- don't be hoodwinked by some legal definition that only the NO CAPS people recognize, but no judge does!

Rich

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  12:04:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings In His name, Yahshua,

It does matter where you stand. And yes, the con-trol freaks will ususally by-pass the truth in their order of gimmiks devised, but I tell you they cannot dis-regard. For the truth is The Seed planted on fertile soil.

Remember the one hundred sheep? If one goes astray, how would one go to bring it back? Would not one go and walk through the valley of death, fearing no evil, In His Order, to bring it back, being as gentle as a dove?

If a fireteams member is left behind enemy lines, would not another member go back and rescue him/her from the grip of his enemies? The mystery is how, and those whom stand with Him know.

It does not matter what "files" they have on you. It is your name written In His Book which matters. When Paul was taken out of prison, was he not hid in a basket? Yet... who spoke His Word, and obeyed His Law, not mans.

It is death, prison, scorn etc. of which many fear, but carnal death is not where the "buck" stops.

I know what you are saying regarding the words which we use, but it is the authenticity which reveals Light.

"Behold... I send you as sheeps among wolves in sheeps clothing."

Grace and His patience be among you, I am,
your friend,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  12:18:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Manuel,

I do agree with you- we must fear Him, and live by His words and laws.

That is what I seek to do- I don't want to fool myself by thinking that my justice will come from spending countless hours studying Babylons filthy laws and falling into their hands and counting on unjust judges to uphold obscure laws that are known only to initiates and must be practiced to the letter in the minutest detail in order o possibly work.

I would rather leave the jurisdiction of such a system, so that my time is not wasted seeking the favor of unjust men, butthat I may be about the things that my God has ordained.

And then, if I suffer persecution, so be it- there is nothing I can do- but I'm not going to learn their laws and play by their rules, thinking I can use the system to my advantage.

We must leave the system entirely- It is not enough to just try to stave off their touch, while enjoying the goodies they provide. We either come out, physically- or we stay in, and suffer the consequences- we cant have it both ways.

Blessings,

Rich

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000