New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

tamika4ccs

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2015 :  21:28:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Evening,

I am trying to understand how to save my home. My mother passed away 2013. There is an existing mortgage on the property that we were paying but due to losses of income got behind. The Bank have been trying to foreclose for quite some time now. I have done everything I can to keep them at bay. I can not afford an Attorney. Due to it being an FHA mortgage they will not allow me to modify. I am currently the owner of record and the taxes are in my name. Their is no equity to refinance.

Due to the fact that the actual mortgage is not in my name, I believe that as the owner of the property I can discharge the debt by filing a UCC-1. Am I correct?

Please advise.

Tamika Conley

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2015 :  07:43:49  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please explain how you can own the real estate by deed, title or quitclaim when there is an existing mortgage in another name?
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2015 :  15:37:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WAKEY WAKEY - Income Tax Whistleblower Sherry Peel Jackson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8_OzgeBm8I
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2015 :  19:16:25  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tamika, Georgia Statutes are very specific about liens, mortgages, and all UCC claims against real estate owners effecting or clouding real property titles and warranty deeds. Please post how you can be the "owner" yet somehow pay a mortgage in a name that is not yours regarding any statute lien against your real estate. Obviously, you can't hold a valid title as you stated. Care to explain?
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000