ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 Equity, Trusts, and Estate Law
 Foreclosure

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tamika4ccs Posted - 04 Oct 2015 : 21:28:21
Good Evening,

I am trying to understand how to save my home. My mother passed away 2013. There is an existing mortgage on the property that we were paying but due to losses of income got behind. The Bank have been trying to foreclose for quite some time now. I have done everything I can to keep them at bay. I can not afford an Attorney. Due to it being an FHA mortgage they will not allow me to modify. I am currently the owner of record and the taxes are in my name. Their is no equity to refinance.

Due to the fact that the actual mortgage is not in my name, I believe that as the owner of the property I can discharge the debt by filing a UCC-1. Am I correct?

Please advise.

Tamika Conley
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bondservant Posted - 09 Oct 2015 : 19:16:25
Tamika, Georgia Statutes are very specific about liens, mortgages, and all UCC claims against real estate owners effecting or clouding real property titles and warranty deeds. Please post how you can be the "owner" yet somehow pay a mortgage in a name that is not yours regarding any statute lien against your real estate. Obviously, you can't hold a valid title as you stated. Care to explain?
Manuel Posted - 09 Oct 2015 : 15:37:41
WAKEY WAKEY - Income Tax Whistleblower Sherry Peel Jackson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8_OzgeBm8I
Bondservant Posted - 05 Oct 2015 : 07:43:49
Please explain how you can own the real estate by deed, title or quitclaim when there is an existing mortgage in another name?

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000