A new beginning?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Richard Earl

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2010 :  07:49:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The other day, I went down to the US district court house to create a "$39 misc case jacket". She initially opposed to creating one citing several reasons but after making a telephone call, she created the jacket and I filed a certificate of search into it. She assigned me a civic case number and a judge

Some time ago, I had my mother sign and notarize a statement of live birth, similar to what my birth certificate looked like. I asked her to file that document into the case jacket as well.

I have a couple of concerns regarding the assignment of a judge, anyone have any comments regarding a judge being assigned?

I went back the following day and mentioned that the miscellaneous case jacket I wanted to open would not be assigned a judge. She said that all case files are assigned a judge. I mentioned that perhaps it was an "Article III case jacket" that I wanted, but she only replied that all the judges are article 3.

Does anyone know what the name of the case jacket is called?

http://www.sivana.ca/freedom/receipt-jacket.jpg

//-- Richard

Thomas Robert
Occasional Poster

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2010 :  15:56:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is called what ever you want. Whatever you want to describe it as being. After looking at the receipt I noticed that you did not use lawful money to pay for it. That might make a difference. When using redeemed lawful money to pay for it then I would call it an Article III case jacket. I was under the impression that a $39.00 case jacket was not assigned a judge because it is normally used to file foreign judgments. There is nothing to adjudicate.

Thomas Robert
Go to Top of Page

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
181 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2010 :  16:06:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas Robert
After looking at the receipt I noticed that you did not use lawful money to pay for it.
How so? Postal Money Order? Silver dollars?

Jay Scott.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000