New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2001 :  01:56:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few days ago I was reminded in the Lords teachings during a civil governments election process. For hours, I was, along with others, simply attempting to tell a multitude of men and women of mans law regarding the simple principle based on James Madison's "separation of powers" doctrine.
By the end of the "run-off" election process, I was told to go to hell a few times, threatened of worldly bodily harm and even told by a beer drinking fellow that a beer can would be shoved thru my mouth.

Deu 31:17 "Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God [is] not among us?"

I stood proud and tall during all these ordeals, constantly thinking of Gods promise that His truth will overcome, even if it offends those who don't believe on His judgment.

Rev 19:6 "And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth."

It is certainly an revealing time and hour for which not even mans laws not apply if it does not fit their worldly agenda. For those men and women following the prince and gods of these end times have taken control of their faculties, minds and souls. FOOLS! They will perish for the lack of knowledge, and within their little worthless empires, they, along with the legions of cohorts... Jesus, The Christ, will multiply the wrath by seven.

2Ch 14:11 "And Asa cried unto the LORD his God, and said, LORD, [it is] nothing with thee to help, whether with many, or with them that have no power: help us, O LORD our God; for we rest on thee, and in thy name we go against this multitude. O LORD, thou [art] our God; let not man prevail against thee."

Towards the end of the "election process" I heard these men and women screaming and saying things like, "Mayor, this city belongs to you!... We belong to you!... You are our king!" Many of these men and women idol small and large statutes of saints with cigars, wine, spare change and all kinds of worldly offers. They call upon spirits to cast out evil spirits and wash themselves with blood from animals like chickens, doves or whatever their superstitious believes lures them to believe in which they not see, but get "satisfaction" with the blood seen. Some don't go that far, but pray to other princes like the Papal, Shango, Babalau etc...

2Cr 12:21 "[And] lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and [that] I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed."

Psa 40:3 "And he hath put a new song in my mouth, [even] praise unto our God: many shall see [it], and fear, and shall trust in the LORD."

Dios Con Vosotros,
Manuel

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2001 :  06:39:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Second Epistle Of Paul The Apostle To Timothy

4 : 3 - 5
"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables... But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry."

A Dios,
Manuel

Go to Top of Page

MollyCule

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2001 :  03:46:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
God will bless you, Manuel, for standing up for the Truth. It is so painful to know that most citizens of this world will only know the Truth after it is too late...at the Great White Throne Judgment. We can only pray for our enemies, as our Lord instructed us, and bind the strong man in the lives of those who have never heard the Gospel, so that the Holy Spirit can minister to them and point them to THE TRUTH...Jesus Christ, our Messiah and only begotten Son of God.

The fields are white and ripe for harvest, and many ARE called...Praise The Lord for His Grace and Mercy!! Keep lifting up Jesus for all the world to see!

With Blessings and Love,

MollyCule <><

Jesus IS the Way, the Truth, the Life! He is Lord of Lords, and He is the ONLY way to the Father!
Go to Top of Page

Chukwu
Occasional Poster

Nigeria
11 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2001 :  03:56:07  Show Profile  Visit Chukwu's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Manuel, your spirit reflects the true Emmanuel.
MollyCule, you have the right spirit....... HIS Spirit.

What a pleasure to read the words from such brothers and sisters in the Lord!
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2001 :  07:23:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many things has the Lord revealed thru His word and His prisoners that no evil will ever take from Him.

Eph 6:13 - "Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

If the false prophets turn their backs to you saying things like, "We do not have time for this now, we are off to bury the dead," then, let them go off and bury the dead, but woe them as you face the Lord.

Dios Con Vosotros,
Manuel

Go to Top of Page

Richard
Occasional Poster

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2001 :  21:04:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone remember the "I Love Lucy" show where "Ricky's" favorite
favorite exclamation was..............."Babalu"!
Ignorant "bread and circuses" Americans would laugh and hee haw, while
ol' Ricky plied their brains with his pagan God, Babalu.
Read Hosea 4:6
Mike

Go to Top of Page

LimboBoy

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2003 :  19:28:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you find that amusing, consider the beefy tanned media personality whose chosen stage-name is "Fabio". For those who are unfamiliar, General Quintus Fabius Maximus Verrucosus was known for avoiding decisive battles, contests, and the like but waged war silently through propaganda.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000