Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2008 :  15:25:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings All,

I have noticed something that is so insidious and evil it is almost beyond belief. I wonder who else has noticed.

I was over at a friend's home, and on the dining table was a bottle of vitamin C that my friend's mother had just given them. As I looked at the label, I was astonished. On the label in big letters was the words "Low lead exposure". Hmmm, I decided to read the ingredients list, and was astounded.

First, let me say that I have researched the manufacture of Sodium Ascorbate, and Ascorbic Acid, the sources of Vitamin C as sold over the counter. There is absolutely NO reason for there to be ANY lead in the product.

But, what surprised me most was the listing of Polyethylene Glycol as one of the ingredients. What? Are they concerned that their pills will freeze during shipping?

In case you are not aware of it, Ethylene Glycol is what is in the radiator of your car to keep it from freezing. Polyethylene Glycol is just a more complex version of the same. Both are highly toxic when ingested. They both will kill you. Now, if the quantity is small enough, it will take a long time to kill you and make your life miserable to boot. It interferes with the cells ability to correctly reproduce. In other words, it messes up the DNA pattern.

So, after the discover, I went to a local chain pharmacy and began looking at all their "brand" vitamins. Every one of them now has Polyethylene Glycol in them. Friends, there is no reason for this! It seems that the big pharmaceutical companies couldn't overcome the public's right to use vitamins, so they have come up with a way to defeat their good and make people buy their expensive worthless drugs.

My two copper coins worth,

Lewis
A Man on the Land on Washington as a Citizen thereon.

Edited by - Lewish on 25 Jan 2008 15:35:30

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2008 :  10:42:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Lewis;

I know some folks who might be effective in investigating this.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2008 :  13:57:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings David,

Go for it. I think they will find what I have written to be well documented and the current state.

Regards,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2008 :  21:40:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This fellow called me back and has not heard much about the antifreeze additive. He is a herbal healer though and is quite active about the legislation. His wife sent out 200+ emails recently about some activity to make him a felon currently being legislated in Denver and not one of these emails got through to the recipients.

Later I was playing chess with a fellow who agrees that polyethylene glycol is showing up in about everything, including wine as the latest sweetener. I am not keen on this particular chemical but the effects of ethylene glycol, dogs dying from lapping it up off the garage floor, and polyethylene glycol might be vastly different.

Thanks for the lead though. I am still checking into it.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2008 :  15:51:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello David,

It is from being added to wine, that I first learned of the dangers of polyethylene glycol. There were a number of people in Europe who were made violently ill, to the point of death, from drinking some wine in which the per centage of polyethylene glycol was way beyond the intended level. Check the German Health Ministry records. I think that was who released the report. This was quite a few years ago.

Maybe at small levels, it has no effect. But, maybe not. Do you really want to take a chance? And why is it so suddenly so prevelant? Do you really need a sweetner added to your vitamins?

Lots of questions. Let's see if we can find some answers. BTW, I check with my Doctor, who is a naturopath, and he confirmed the risks of polyethylene glycol.

Regards,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

stefree

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2008 :  16:55:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewish,

On a further insidious note...I worked for a pathologist for a number of years and one of the main causes of death is intestinal blockage from vitamin additives... One a Day, and Centrum are notorious for this...So although it has become more "evident", vitamins have been killing people for a long time.

Thanks for this post.

Stefree
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000