The Public Slavery Acts in America
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Forum Administrator

Saint Kitts and Nevis
114 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2001 :  15:51:48  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
America's Public Slavery Acts of Sedition

As we have proven in previous issues of this series, Lincoln's civil (un-civil) war was a war of commerce having absolutely nothing to do with slavery. Ever since the Lieber Code (Martial Law) was proclaimed in full effect by Lincoln, all Americans, be they northern, southern, black, or white, have become public slaves of commerce. The Lieber Instructions extended The Laws of War and International Law beyond Washington, D.C. by imposing foreign law upon all the states. Christian Common Law and Constitutional Common Law were replaced by the Field Code so that each State would become a member of the corporate Federal commercial franchise (now regulated by the Uniform Commercial Code). As the conquerer, Lincoln and his Federalist government then reformed (re-formed) the States through implementation of the Reconstruction Acts. These Acts changed the legal status of the States to that of mere branch offices of the corporation.

In Article I, Section 4 of our now nullified Constitution, it was the States who were to determine the qualifications of their own voters for state offices since those same qualifications were adopted for federal offices unless changed by Congress. The authors of our original Constitution never imagined that the national Congress would set the qualifications for voters in every election from President to local sheriff. It was, and still is, obvious that the original Constitution reserves to the States the power to set voter qualifications in state and local elections. The illegal Civil War Amendments to the Martial Law Constitution (Thirteenth, Fourteenth, and Fifteenth Amendments) changed this.

[This is the third part of a three part series concerning the facts and events that brought about the abolition of Christian America, the former united States of America.]

To view/print the entire article, click the blue floppy disk icon at the top.

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err. - Mark 12:27

Uncle Buck
Advanced Member

Australia
134 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2005 :  06:49:41  Show Profile  Visit Uncle Buck's Homepage  Reply with Quote
PUBLIC SLAVERY ACTS IN AUSTRALIA include the Child Support legislation.
The Agency that administers the child support scam is colloquially referred to as the Collecton & $uicide Agency. That's for good reasons. Since the 1 october 1989 the following are the C$A statistics for cases exiting their scheme each year. 6.1% of all cases exiting on average per annum are via a coffin.

AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT CHILD $UPPORT AGENCY - ENDED CASES

90/91 3,628
91/92 5,277
92/93 7,431
93/94 12,031
94/95 15,770
95/96 19,918
96/97 24,476
97/98 27,809
98/99 33,247
99/00 32,800
00/01 64,697
01/02 58,630
02/03 68,244

Total exits = 373,958 which at 6.1% dead = 22811

I think for our purposes It's reasonable to assume that around 75,000 cases terminated in the last calendar year. That gives you a death toll of more than 4,000 for last year. It is approximately three times what you would expect in a comparable population of men and women.

PSALM 4:4
EPHESIANS 4:26

be angry - sin not

If I have to be like him who is going to be like me?
James 1:25 The Perfect Law of Liberty

Edited by - Uncle Buck on 20 May 2005 06:51:04
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2005 :  18:20:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, and the reason the "child support act" comes about
is to keep the ACTORS and ACTRESSES as happy as they can
while and after they have become accomplises of their slave
masters. The many nannys in the massa's slaughter-house.

"And they will use the children to oppress man"
Go to Top of Page

Uncle Buck
Advanced Member

Australia
134 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2005 :  18:39:14  Show Profile  Visit Uncle Buck's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Psalm 10:17-18 excellent scripture choice!

LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear: To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress. KJV

Go to Top of Page

Uncle Buck
Advanced Member

Australia
134 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2005 :  19:11:18  Show Profile  Visit Uncle Buck's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Due Process Can Not Be Legislated
"[T]he meaning [due process] does not change with the ebb and flow of economic events." - Justice Sutherland, in West Coast Hotel Co. v. Parrish, 300 U.S. 379, 402 (1936).
"It is manifest it was not left to the legislative power to exact any process which might be devised. The [due process] article is a restraint on the legislative as well as on the executive and judicial powers of government, and cannot be so construed as to leave congress free to make any process ‘due process of law,’ by its mere will." Murray's Lessee v. Hoboken Imp. Co., 18 How. (59 U.S.) 272, 276 (1855); French v. Barber Asphalt, 181 U.S. 324, 330 (1900).
"An act of the legislature is not necessarily the ‘law of the land.’ A state cannot make anything ‘due process of law’ which, by its own legislation, it declares to be such." Burdick v. People, 36 N.E. 948, 949, 149 Ill. 600 (1894).
"Due process of law does not mean merely according to the will of the Legislature, or the will of some judicial or quasi-judicial body upon whom it may confer authority. It means according to the law of the land, including the Constitution with its guaranties and the legislative enactments and rules duly made by its authority, so far as they are consistent with constitutional limitations." Ekern v. McGovern, 154 Wis. 157, 142 N.W. 595, 620 (1913), cases cited.
"’The law of the land,’ as used in the constitution, has long had an interpretation, which is well understood and practically adhered to. It does not mean an Act of the Legislature; if such was the true interpretation, this branch of the government could at any time take away life, liberty, property and privilege, without a trial by jury." Saco v. Wentworth, 37 Maine 165, 171 (1852).
"The individual may stand upon his constitutional rights as a citizen." "His rights are such as existed by the law of the land long antecedent to the organization of the State, and can only be taken from him by due process of law, and in accordance with the Constitution." Hale v. Henkel, 201 U.S. 43, 74 (1905).
"[T]he provision [due process clause] is designed to exclude oppression and arbitrary power from every branch of government." Dupuy v. Tedora, 15 So.2d 886, 890, 204 La. 560 (1943).
"The Legislative has no right to absolute, arbitrary power over the lives and fortunes of the people. The Legislative cannot justly assume to itself a power to rule by extempore arbitrary decrees…" Samuel Adams, The Rights of the Colonists (1772).
"Daniel Webster, in the Dartmouth College Case, stated: ‘By the law of the land is most clearly intended the general law; a law which hears before it condemns; which proceeds upon inquiry, and renders judgement only after trial. The meaning is that every citizen shall hold his life, liberty, property, and immunities, under the protection of the general rules which govern society. Everything which may pass under the form of an enactment is not therefore to be considered the law of the land.’ - It is thus entirely correct in assuming that a legislative enactment is not necessarily the law of the land." - Judge Thomas M. Cooley, A Treatise on Constitutional Limitations, 5th Ed. Little, Brown & Co.: Boston, 1883, Sec.353-54, p.432.

Go to Top of Page

William Donald

uSA
31 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2005 :  02:05:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Peace be with you,
Is there scripture reference for the following quote from the article at the top?
"Wake up Christians. All the fruit of the poisoned tree is to be avoided and destroyed wherever found. God has told us to cut down and burn this tree so that it can no longer propogate and infest His Estate!"
I understand 'avoidance.' But I'm not getting the "cut down and burn" part.
yours in Christ,
William Donald

cool link!
http://members.aol.com/marybethrcraig/0_all.htm
Go to Top of Page

Uncle Buck
Advanced Member

Australia
134 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2005 :  03:20:55  Show Profile  Visit Uncle Buck's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by William Donald

Peace be with you,
Is there scripture reference for the following quote from the article at the top?
"Wake up Christians. All the fruit of the poisoned tree is to be avoided and destroyed wherever found. God has told us to cut down and burn this tree so that it can no longer propogate and infest His Estate!"
yours in Christ,
William Donald

cool link!

G'day Bros!
Jeremiah 7:20
Therefore thus says the Lord Yahweh: Behold, my anger and my wrath shall be poured out on this place, on man, and on animal, and on the trees of the field, and on the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched. WEB

Therefore thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Behold, mine anger and my wrath shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched. ASV

So this is what the Lord God has said: See, my wrath and my passion will be let loose on this place, on man and beast, and on the trees of the field, and on the produce of the earth; it will be burning and will not be put out. BBE

Therefore thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Behold, mine anger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place; upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched. DBY

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, mine anger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched. KJV

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, my anger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched. WBS

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD: Behold, Mine anger and My fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the land; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched. JPS

Therefore, thus said the Lord Jehovah, Lo, Mine anger and My fury is poured out on this place, On man, and beast, and on tree of the field, And on fruit of the ground, And it hath burned, and it is not quenched. YLT

Go to Top of Page

William Donald

uSA
31 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2005 :  14:53:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by William Donald

Peace be with you,
yours in Christ,
William Donald

Howdy,
Perhaps the article at the top was written by someone more familiar with The Public Slavery Acts than Scripture. That is understandable.
But I read it late last night and was quite disturbed that I couldn't think of some reference that points to God giving us the job of performing his judgement.
I, personally, am violently inclined. You might say that it is (one of) my sins. How repentant am I behaving when I even consider that there might be allowance for violence? (again)
".....God has told us to cut down and burn this tree so that it can no longer propogate and infest His Estate!" I cannot agree with this statement.
We could as well starve the tree so to speak by avoidance and that seems to be the spirit on this forum.
"Flee out of the midst of Babylon. and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this the time of the Lord's vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence."
William Donald
Edendale, Calif.

Total depravity, Unconditional election, Limited atonement, Irresistible grace, Preservation of the saints.
cool link!
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2005 :  13:12:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
William Donald;

Agreed.

"Fruit of the Poisonous Tree" is a legal term for disqualified evidence. Morelike all proceedings that are subsequent to obtaining evidence improperly.

So I think we are reading a 'mixed' colloqualism.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page

William Donald

uSA
31 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2005 :  00:50:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aha! I see that there isn't really a call to violence. I am so quick to accuse others of the sin that I am guilty of. Thank you David.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000