Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2007 :  20:58:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings brothers and sisters,

Well, after another 10 month captivity by the BEAST I am now back among the free. Thank the Lord for his strength and protection during by incarceration by the unlawful federal corporation.

I will be trying to share with the forum the things I and others have learned about how the system works, and what may be some remedies to some of the problems with the Roman world that are posted here. There are many things I am going to be saying that will probably cause a bit of disagreement, but friends, you are welcome to discuss, and I will try not to be condescending in my replies. It is a little difficult however, when you have just spent 10 months on hard concrete without ever getting to breath fresh air.

May the Lord bless and keep you.

Lewis
A Man on the Land on Washington as a Citizen thereon.

Greg
Advanced Member

uSA
76 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2007 :  11:11:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Brother Lewis!

I too know what a blessing a fresh breeze upon the face can be when you've been deprived of the same for any length of time. It's amazing the simple things we can take for granted like fresh air, that you can't know how wonderful they really are until they're gone for a spiff.
When I was released after the last go round with the BEAST (which was only 10 days, not 10 months) everyone asked me what I had missed the most. Expecting my reply to be coffee, or cigarettes, or a cold beer with friends, most were surprised to hear me say "the soft things in life". Like the simple touch of my woman, or a soft bed with soft blankets, plush carpet to walk bare footed on, my faithfull dogs soft fur as she licks my cheek. Yes my friends, the things in which through the course of a normal day we would count as naught, if we even noticed them at all. Those were the things I counted dear and longed for the most during my brief departure.
To that end do I say, while we would all undoubtedly benefit from your sitting in front of the computer and sharing with us, maybe you have given enough for now.
Carpe diem my friend, find a fresh stream to dip your feet into and relax. Enjoy the warmth of the sunlight as God provides you a gentle breeze. Become a nine year old again for a day, skip rocks, dig your hands into the soil, dig a hole again just because you can, and yes even play with a bug or two (or a frog if you can still catch em
). If it's the good Lords will, we'll be here when you get back eagerly awaiting what you have to share.

God Bless Brother Lewis, and Blessings to the rest of the forum.
I am but his humble servant,
Greg.
Go to Top of Page

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
181 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2007 :  14:25:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewis,

Very good to see you're liberated and back online! I've been looking forward to it. I am eager to hear what you have to share about your experiences and knowledge gained.

Be blessed.

Jay Scott.

Go to Top of Page

RevokeTheTrust

USA
57 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2007 :  17:03:58  Show Profile  Visit RevokeTheTrust's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Salutations to the holders of Lewish, Greg, and Jay Scott

War is at the House. Brother Lewis, I demand that the Host of his Spirit and His ghost to be equipped to meat their foul works with a Correction natural and True; if any tempt their Hands upon the Vessel, I expect a measured Lash to return them to their respectable stance. The intentional Cause to move one to an Absence is to disrupt those Bonds to serve the little ones in our Care. I would go to Hell, that a little one is offended by another's Cause coercing me to an absence. Complete those necessary Effects, and upon completion draft for an Office that has a Whip and cane. Even recent matters have pressed me to dispense a fist of rolled nickles on next approach. It's all in the language, if that were the only Content in the body then a Great mouth is all that is needed.

Have they been Billed for the Time?

with love,
Gregory-Thomas

Small Craft Advisory Warning: due to High Seas, the Stripes will be lowered until Ordinance is subdued. For the unfettered everyone-else, just shift the POV 90 degrees rite to avoid the Moors at Salvage.
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2007 :  20:18:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings All,

Thanks for the welcome back.

I hope to post a new topic under Civil Government and start relating all the new things that we have learned.

Things are changing very rapidly for us and the BEAST. Hang on tight, it is just about to become a very bumpy ride.

Peace to you all and your houses,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2007 :  20:33:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Lewis,
Good to read you have safe travels back.

God bless you,
I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

ron

uSA
25 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2007 :  22:43:25  Show Profile  Visit ron's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lewis....Fortunately, the only answer to the STATE is a question... Remember how Jesus answered his accusers....with questions....Which ron are you looking for ? the Ron with the little feet on the birth certificate? or the second RON from the STATE ? Unfortunately for them, in Commercial Law, "first in time is first in line". And all courts are equity courts or commercial courts. offers and acceptances (or not)...A human being, child of God, inhabitant of the land must realize his/her true identity, no question, no hesitation. Caesar's codes rules and regulations don't apply to me. Only to Cit-I-zeners...PERSONS. They are sooo tricky, but not smarter than my Father.

study...www.jca-psasl.org

it's about laws....My Father's Law and Commercial Law.... Fictions can't rule over Humans, only Corporations...so don't testify against yourself....Ask them how, if you're fined you can pay their FRN's ? what is the true value of the dollar ? They cannot tell you the truth. No kidding.
it's a debt note, no value, but a promise to pay ...pay what? Biggest scam in the world.
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2007 :  13:40:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ron,

You are very right, IF the person being dragged into court is low profile and of no consequence. But, when that person is high visibility, then they have no honor and don't even follow their own rules.

My friend Charlie as the pretender in the black dress these three questions:

1. Mr. Coughenour (the pretender), are you going to abide by the rulings of the Supreme Court of the United States and give me benefit of those rulings?

Coughenour: No!

Now, we have contempt of the Supreme Court. Automatic loss of jurisdiction of the court.

2. Mr. Coughenour, are you going to comply with the rules, statutes, and codes for the operation of this court and give me benefit of the same?

Coughenour: No!

Contempt of Congress. Another loss of jurisdiction.

3. Mr. Coughenour, you have sworn an oath to support, protect, obey, and defend the Constitution of the United States. Are you going to honor your oath and give me benefit of it?

Coughenour: Hell, NO!

Contempt of his oath and sworn public duty. A felony.

Did any of this bother the pretender in the black dress. Of course not. Charlie is VERY high profile and they can't let him win. So, they sentenced him to 3 more years of incarceration.

The BEAST is not happy with the slaves gaining knowledge and refusing to knuckle under. So, it will have to try to crush the slaves.

Peace to you all,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Greg
Advanced Member

uSA
76 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2007 :  10:08:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and Salutations Group, Lewis,
I had a question Lewis;
Knowing that doing a recision of signature(s) with the Beast is paramount to gaining any kind of standing, is there one entity that such can be sent to, whom had the original position of delegating the duties of collecting signatures to all the other entities? Or do we need to specifically remember every agency with whom we have ever signed anything with and send them notice?
Is there a specific position within these agencies to whom we should address such things?
The B.C. being the first appearance of their fiction, and being as I never actually signed that document, but rather my parents did, then whose signature am I recending from there? if any?
S.S. being the same, I never actually signed the application, my Mother did, so do I have her recind the signature? (I think I've signed things with them since then of course, but I was around 9 when my Mother saught to have a number "reserved" for me).

Do you have a template you have worked from in the past to do these recisions? and if so would you be willing to share it?

Thanks,
God Bless his ecclesia,
a humble servant to the One True God,
Greg.
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2007 :  15:36:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greg,

You do up you recission of signature document, have it notarized, and record it in the county records. Then you send a certified copy to the Social Security Administrator and to the Commissioner of Internal Revenue. I would also recommend, haven't done this yet myself, exactly, that you send a copy to your state Attorney General. All other agencies can get it from the public records.

No, you don't need to rescind your mother's signature, as it was automatically rescinded when you turned 18 years old.

Hope this helps.

Peace to you and your house,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Freeborn

Canada
19 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2007 :  11:31:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The problem is one man controlling another man against his will; who cares what his religion is. No group can accomplish any degree of
control over people without government. Government is the problem.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi officer, I realize you're engaged in war, otherwise you wouldn't be carrying that gun, but I walk in peace, and therefore I come in peace.

WE are a universe with a soul purpose for loving all creation as ONE.
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2007 :  18:28:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Freeborn,

My Identity Paper that I carry, commonlaw on front, statutory law on back, declares that I am a minister of the Almighty Creator and a Minister of Peace. It also shows that the "state" has acknowledged my standing and that I am foreign to the jurisdiction of the guy with the gun. If he wishes to wage war against a Minister of Peace, then I will not hesitate to respond with the appropriate legal process to relieve him of all his earnings and everything he ever hopes to earn. Until we take out the worker-bees, the BEAST will continue to make war against the people of the Almighty. Scripture says there will be a time to beat the plowshears into swords. I believe that time is here, Now!

Peace to you all,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Thomas7

uSA
24 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2007 :  22:48:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In response the your last post Lewis, would you be willing to share the text of your identity paper? I've seen a number of posts similar to this but I haven't seen much substance. I hope to loose my taxpayer status but dealing with transportation is an everyday issue I'm looking to find practical solutions for.

I've also seen references to "the 4 steps to freedom" but finding what those are on this forum is a real pain and very elusive / cumbersome. I'm a new member here so perhaps that is why I'm having these issues. If so all I ask is for a brother to help me out.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

2Co 3:17 Now #1497;#1492;#1493;#1492; is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of #1497;#1492;#1493;#1492 is, there is freedom.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2007 :  10:19:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Carry a Certificate of Search from the US district courthouse. Since it proves that the foreign agent has not filed and won a judgment against you it, by their rules says "Failure to State a Claim for which Relief can be Granted".

To avoid any bonding by birth certificate (association to a credit rating from the Fed) use your true name (Christian or given names = first and middle only):

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_NameDefinition.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Name_legal.jpg

If you really need to be carrying a driver license, sign for it with your true name and explain that clearly to any officer, giving him the Certificate of Search for ID. Explain the license is for competency only and that is not your name - the legal name.

Suitors were signing "First Middle dba FIRST M. LAST" and the State swapped out the digital pads for tiny ones and started mailing the card in ten days. When the officers got their hands on one, it would be stolen (back) - sending the suitor for a new one they could screen.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I have a passport and ID card from WSA World Services Authority but they fudge up the legal identity issue. They put the family name "Name" in the first field called name; then the second field is "Given Name". Since my Name and Given Name are both David Merrill, I have both fields saying David Merrill. They have an endnote to Page 5 explaining that Name is Family Name.

I got them to truthfully say my Name is David Merrill but wanted them to change the field to Family Name so I could do that all by convention. They say that my Family Name is my Name; which is false. Like when Lewish was inside - they called him by his family name "H------!".

Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2007 :  12:55:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Thomas,

I would willing to share the Identity Paper that I carry. It is called an Archetype Document. Look up Archetype in Black's Law.

However, until you achieve proper standing and capacity on the Land, this document would be fraudulent for you to carry. See my other posts regarding how to get standing and capacity.

You can try what David Merrill suggests. It works for some people, but some Clerks of Court refuse to run a search on anything that is not a court case. That is the situation in the USDC of Western Washington.

Yes, they do want to use your family name as your last name. Remember, "they" can only see the Res. Thus "they" have to use the family name, as that is the last name of the vessel, which is the only thing they have jurisdiction over. While I was inside, everytime they shoved something at me to sign, wanting my signature for their own use, I signed it "RES H----- by F.S. & C.B.". I had one C.O. threaten to send me to the hole (solitary) for not signing it the way "they" wanted it. I told him, "If you can prove that is not my signature, go ahead and send me to the SHU." Didn't happen.

It is all about the fiduciary relationship between you and the vessel. Once you understand that, then you will know how to avoid a lot of the problems.

Peace,

Lewis

Edited by - Lewish on 08 Oct 2007 12:56:19
Go to Top of Page

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
181 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2007 :  13:16:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Lewis! Very interesting. What's "F.S. & C.B." ?

Jay Scott.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis[h]

Hello Thomas,

I would willing to share the Identity Paper that I carry. It is called an Archetype Document. Look up Archetype in Black's Law.

However, until you achieve proper standing and capacity on the Land, this document would be fraudulent for you to carry. See my other posts regarding how to get standing and capacity.

You can try what David Merrill suggests. It works for some people, but some Clerks of Court refuse to run a search on anything that is not a court case. That is the situation in the USDC of Western Washington.

Yes, they do want to use your family name as your last name. Remember, "they" can only see the Res. Thus "they" have to use the family name, as that is the last name of the vessel, which is the only thing they have jurisdiction over. While I was inside, everytime they shoved something at me to sign, wanting my signature for their own use, I signed it "RES H----- by F.S. & C.B.". I had one C.O. threaten to send me to the hole (solitary) for not signing it the way "they" wanted it. I told him, "If you can prove that is not my signature, go ahead and send me to the SHU." Didn't happen.

It is all about the fiduciary relationship between you and the vessel. Once you understand that, then you will know how to avoid a lot of the problems.

Peace,

Lewis

Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2007 :  17:13:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Jay,

F.S. is the abbreviation for Foreign Sovereign.

C.B. is the abbreviation for Contributor Beneficiary.

Does this help any?

Lewis
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000