Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2006 :  22:37:52  Show Profile
Yasha'yahu 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful Counsellor, The mighty 'el, The everlasting chief, the prince of completeness. 7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of Dawid, and upon his kingdom, to errect it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from this time even unto eternity. The zeal of Yahuwah of hosts will perform this.

The intent of this new topic is to provide information to those who would like to leave the beast system and enter the Kingdom of Yahuwah here on earth. It is not the purpose of this topic to debate whether the Kingdom is real or whether or not it is available to believers now. If you are currently an unbeliever we politely ask of you, please, do not attempt to distract us from our stated goal, which we hope will lead to the full manifestation and acceptance of Yahuwah's Kingdom here on earth. Instead of trying to wear out those who diligently seek His Kingdom (Dan 7:25), we humbly ask that you start your own anti-kingdom topic that all like-minded persons may join you there.

At this time it is our belief that the fellowcitizens of the commonwealth of Yisra'el are scattered all over Yahuwah's "territory".

TER'RITORY, n. [L. territorium, from terra, earth.] 1. The extent or compass of land within the bounds or belonging to the jurisdiction of any state, city or other body. - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

There is a basic principle of law that states, "what one creates, one controls"; armed with that knowledge we now know that "the extent or compass of land within the bounds or belonging to' Yahuwah's 'jurisdiction" are the heavens, the earth, and the seas, that which He created (Ex 20:11).

(Psalms 47 RNV) {2} for Yahuwah Most High is awesome! He is a great King over all the earth.

We read in the set apart Scripture that if any be among the anointed [in Christ] that he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

First, and perhaps foremost, the old creature was a PERSON with a name registered with the STATE.

Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats? Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?

Indeed they do! But 2Corinthians 5:17 above says that when we are among the anointed, we are a new creature. We have covered this before, under other topics, but will once again tackle this delicate issue.

At Romans 2:12 it is written that we must be transformed, this is translated from the Greek word metamorphoo, from which we get the English word metamorphose. Metamorphose means, to change in form or nature. In nature we see this when a caterpillar metamorphoses into a butterfly. Without going into too much detail, note well that when the caterpillar becomes a new creature it is given a new name, butterfly. Thus, when we metamorphose and become a new creature, as we are instructed to do (Rom 2:12), we too are given, or grave [write] with our own hand, a new name.

We see this many times throughout the set apart Scripture, Abram/Abraham, Sarai/Sarah, Ya’acob/Yisar’el (correct transliteration), Levi/Mattith’yahu [Matthew], Lebaeus/Thaddaeus, Judas/Iscariot, Barsabas/Justus, Joses/Barnabas, Simon/Peter, John/Mark, Judas/Barsabas, Shauwl/Paul, and Immanuel/Yahushua (not JESUS), just to name a few. We also see, at Acts 4:36, that it was the embassadors [apostles] who, at least in this instance, gave Ioses [Joses] a new name. It is also written, at Yasha’yahu [Isaiah] 44:5, One shall say, I am Yahuwah’s; and another shall call himself by the name of Ya’acob; and another shall subscribe [grave/write] with his hand unto Yahuwah, and surname himself by the name of Yisar’el.

This new name is not to be registered with any man-made STATE, thus this name change is not done in any of their so-called COURTS. These new creatures are of the Order of Melchizedek, i.e. we are members of a royal priesthood (1Peter 2:9), we are made kings and a priests unto Yahuwah (Revelations 1:6; 5:10), as it is written, and thus we are made Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of Yahuwah (The Living One). Here for your edification are Strong’s Greek Dictionary definitions for without father [G540], without mother [G282] and without descent [G35], respectively:

G540 apator …of unrecorded paternity
G282 ametor …motherless, that is, of unknown maternity
G35 agenealogetos …unregistered as to birth

We hope some of you, at least, find these Good Tidings quite exciting! If you are of unrecorded paternity, and of unknown maternity, and unregistered as to birth, you are not a LEGAL FICTION, you are non-existent, as far as the STATE is concerned! You have now become an unperson or nonperson.

unperson n. a person completely ignored, as if non-existent - Webster's 1988 New World Dictionary of American English, page 1461

American Heritage® Dictionary: Description of nonperson
NOUN: A person whose existence is systematically ignored or concealed, especially one whose removal from the attention and memory of the public is sought for reasons of ideological or political deviation.

Once we are this new creature and have this new name we must never, never, never, ever respond to the old name ever again. If we are walking down the street, for example, and someone behind us calls out that old name we must not respond to it. This is far more important than we may, at this point, realize and far more difficult to strictly adhere to than some might imagine; it will take what Shauwl/Paul calls, a renewing [renovation] of your mind.

This new creature must also heed its adoptive Father's warning, Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their ‘elohiym [rulers].

Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee

And although the Hebrew word ‘elohiym was nearly always translated, God, god, gods, goddess and goddesses in our English versions, Brown-Driver-Briggs’ Hebrew Lexicon correctly tells us that the number one meaning of the word ‘elohiym is, 1a) rulers, judges. Strong’s Hebrew and Chaldee Dictionary tells us that the Hebrew word translated covenant means compact, thus Yahuwah is telling us that we are not to enter into a compact with the rulers, or judges, of other nations.

COMPACT, n. An agreement; a contract between parties; a word that may be applied, in a general sense, to any covenant or contract between individuals… - Webster’s 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

If you are unsure as to why He told us this, go ask the so-called American Indians how their compacts (treaties) with the ‘elohiym/gods, i.e. the rulers and judges, of the UNITED STATES worked out. Suffice to say, you will find out that Yahuwah was absolutely right to warn us not to enter into agreements (contracts) with them.

Allow us to now pose a question, if a PERSON supposedly has an outstanding loan, and that PERSON dies, does he still have to repay it? We repeat the question, does he have to repay it? The plain and simple answer is, he does not. The set apart Scripture tells that once you are a new creature: old things are passed away, i.e. dead, and if we are not mistaken that would include any debts which the old PERSON may have contracted himself into. However, you must temper this, not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of Yahuwah, as it is also written. And thus to eliminate much unnecessary persecution we might want to heed our Wonderful Counsellor’s advice, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven.

Yahuwah willing, to be continued.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisar'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA or STATE OF ISRAEL.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 09 Feb 2007 05:50:38

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2006 :  06:25:00  Show Profile
Thought you might find this interesting; Noah Webster's (c. 1825) understanding of what a god is. In his etymology (in brackets) we see that he found the word god "to be equivalent to...ruler".

GOD n. [...Except the word Jehovah[1], I have found the name of the Supreme Being to be usually taken from his supremacy or power, and to be equivalent to lord or ruler...] 1. The Supreme Being; Jehovah; the eternal and infinite spirit, the creator, and the sovereign of the universe. 2. A false god; a heathen deity; an idol. 3. A prince; a ruler; a magistrate or judge; an angel. 4. Any person or thing exalted too much in estimation, or deified and honored as the chief good. - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Lanuage

Did you find it surprising that old Noah discovered that "princes, rulers, magistrates and judges" were also gods? The summation of what a god is, is within his fourth definition: "Any person or thing...honored as the chief good". "Good" in this instance is a noun, and here is his definition of that word, when used as a noun.

GOOD, n. That which contributes to diminish or remove pain, or to increase happiness or prosperity; benefit; advantage; opposed to evil or misery.

Whoever or whatever is one's benefactor (good provider), i.e. chief provider of benefits, privileges and protection, is one's god; for the vast majority of PERSONS, this would be the STATE. Question 4U: if every man, woman and child on the earth simultaneously stopped believing in "the STATE", would it still exist? If it would not, then it was vanity (a fiction). As a comparison, if every man, woman and child on the earth simultaneously stopped believing in the sun, would it still exist? If it would, then it is real. (Using the rational mind that Yahuwah has endowed most of us with, we hope that most of you answered "no" to the first question, and "yes" to the second.)

[1] From our extensive studies on the subject we have come to believe that the name Jehovah is the Latin spelling of Hebrew name Y'awa, which we transliterate (for pronunciation purposes), using the English alphabet, Yahuwah. Hawah (pronounced ah-oo-ah) is an ancient Hebrew verb which is supposed to mean, "to breathe", according to Strong's Hebrew and Chaldee Dictionary. Things that truly breathe, have Yahuwah's breath of life in them.

Genesis 2:7 (RNV) And Yahuwah 'Elohiym formed the man of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and the man became a living creature.

brother Robert: fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el

Just like the UNITED STATES government, Yahuwah's government does not allow dual-citizenship; just like the UNITED STATES' gods (rulers), He is a jealous god (ruler).

jealous adj. 3. [Now Rare] requiring exclusive loyalty [the Lord is a jealous God] - Webster's 1988 New World Dictionary of American English, Third College Edition, page 724

Which helps to explain what is meant by the Scriptural term, "peculiar people".

PECU'LIAR, a. [L. peculiaris, from peculium, one's own property, from pecus, cattle.] 1. Appropriate; belonging to a person and to him only. 4. Belonging to a nation, system or other thing, and not to others. - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me from all people: for all the earth is mine: and ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an set apart [holy] nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Yisra'el. - Exodus 19:5-6

For thou art a set apart people unto Yahuwah thy 'Elohiym, and Yahuwah hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, from all the nations that are upon the earth. - Deuteronomy 14:2

Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people... - Titus 2:14

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a set apart nation, a peculiar people... - 1Peter 2:9

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 09 Feb 2007 06:20:46
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2006 :  07:17:50  Show Profile
Oh, and one more thing before we go about our day...

In that last post we showed that Noah Webster (c.1825) discovered that the word "god", at meaning #1, meant "supreme being". The supreme being is the highest or first magistrate (master). So who or what is the highest or first magistrate of the 14th Amendment citizens of the UNITED STATES government?

MAG'ISTRATE, n. [L. magistratus, from magister, master; magis, major, and ster, Teutonic steora, a director; steoran, to steer; the principal director.] A public civil officer, invested with the executive government of some branch of it. In this sense, a king is the highest or first magistrate, as is the President of the United States. - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Lanuage

Guess that's what one gets when one adheres to a government that is ordained by the people instead of Yahuwah. (Please read the "Preamble" to the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES)

In fact, if we are not mistaken, foreigners must renounce their allegiance and fidelity to any and all princes, potentates, states, or sovereigns, which we believe would include the Supreme Sovereign, Yahuwah, in order to be adopted by their new father (parens patriae), i.e. become "naturalised citizens".

"I hearby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen...so help me God." - The World Book Encyclopedia, copyright 1974, Ci-Cz, page 444

1Shemu'el 8:7 And Yahuwah said to Shemu'el," Heed the voice of the people in all that they say to you, for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me that I should not reign over them."

Question: If one was born in the place called America, as opposed to the UNITED STATES, would he or she be considered a stranger [foreigner/alien] to their covenant (constitution)?

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 30 Jul 2006 18:16:01
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2006 :  07:40:27  Show Profile
Let's see a show of hands; how many people here want to go to heaven?

(All hands go into the air, some waving frantically.)

Okay. How many people want to die to get there?

(Virtually everyone's hand comes down.)

TRANSLA'TE, v.t. [L. translatus, from transfero; trans, over, and fero, to bear.] ...2. To remove or convey to heaven, as a human being, without death. - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

translate v.t. 1. to bear or change from one place, condition, etc., to antoher; to transfer. 2. Specif.: a To remove to heaven; - originally implying without death. - Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary,copyrights from 1916-1960, page 903

translate vt. 1 to move from one place or condition to another; trasfer; specif., a) Theol. to convey directly to heaven without death Webster's 1988 New World Dictionary of Americian English, Third College Edition, page 1421

translate
TRANSITIVE
VERB: 6a. Ecclesiastical ...b. to convey to heaven without death - The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. Copyright 2000

Without discussing, for the moment, what and where "heaven" is, how many of us were ever taught in "church" that we could be conveyed to heaven without death? We cannot answer for the rest of you but we certainly never heard the “why” and “how” of this discussed in any of the "churches" we’ve ever attended. Wonder why that is...it seems to be, more or less, common knowledge, or at the very least, not very well hidden, as we have shown with our four witnesses above.

Now let us take a closer look at the word "heaven". Mattith'yahu [Matthew], and only Mattith'yahu, uses the phrase "Kingdom of heaven" a full thirty-two times in his writings, though we do not see that particular phrase used even once in the Old Testament.

Under the word HEAVEN in Webster's 1828 dictionary, at the fifth of ten definitions, we are informed that "The Hebrews acknowledged three heavens; the air or aerial heavens; the firmament in which the stars are supposed to be placed; and the heaven of heavens, or third heaven, the residence of Jehovah." If this is truth, then we can safely deduce from this information that Yahuwah's "residence" is not in heaven number one, "the air or aerial heavens", where the birds fly, and it is not in outer space, i.e. “the firmament in which the stars are supposed to be placed”, as apparently the “Christians” believe.

2. Among christians, the part of space in which the omnipresent Jehovah is supposed to afford more sensible manifestations of his glory. Hence this is called the habitation of God

So where does that leave us? Where is this third heaven? Perhaps this thought could give us a clue.

Genesis 1:6 And ‘Elohiym said, Let there be a firmament [H7549] in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 8 And ‘Elohiym called the firmament [H7549] Heaven.

The English word firmament is translated from the Hebrew word raqiya';, which means properly an expanse. It comes from the word raqa which means to spread out or overlay.

His disciples said to him, “When will the Kingdom come?” Yahushua said, “It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying ‘Here it is’ or ‘There it is.’ Rather, the Kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth [i.e. it is an overlay], and men do not see it.Good Tidings of Thomas, Verse 113

We have a dear brother, whom we love very much, who said that when he looks out his window, all he can see is Babylon.

Yahushua answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of Yahuwah.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 31 Jul 2006 16:46:26
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2006 :  08:03:25  Show Profile
Yahushua answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born [G1080] again [G509] he cannot see the kingdom of Yahuwah."

So what does it mean to be "born again", and is "born again" even the proper translation?

For starters we shall point out that the Greek word for "again" is palin [G3825] and not anothen [G509], as we see it in Yahuhanan [John] 3:3.

G509
anothen
Thayer Definition:
1) from above, from a higher place
1a) of things which come from heaven or God
[Yahuwah]

This can be easily verified by looking at the root word, ano [G507], which James Strong found to mean, "upward or on the top".

And "born" in Yahu'hanan 3:3 (as with most other verses) is translated from the Greek word gennao [G1080], which Jospeh Thayer, in his Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament, tells us means, 1) of men who fathered children.

Thus, we now put forth that unless one is fathered by Yahuwah [God], as at the first [from the top], he cannot perceive the kingdom of Yahuwah. And if one cannot perceive the kingdom of Yahuwah, he or she cannot possibly achieve the kingdom of Yahuwah.

F'ATHERED, pp. 1. Adopted; taken as one's own; ascribed to one as the author. - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of Yahuwah: And if children, then heirs; heirs of Yahuwah, and joint-heirs with the Anointed; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 01 Aug 2006 19:37:37
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2006 :  07:08:05  Show Profile
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of Yahuwah: And if children, then heirs; heirs of Yahuwah, and joint-heirs with the Anointed; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Let us now take a look at the adoption.

There are essentially two kinds of adoption, [1] natural; And now thy two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, ...are mine; as Reuben and Simeon, they shall be mine, and [2] national; Yahuwah adopted Yisra'el from out of all the nations of the earth. (Deu. 7:6) And, though they are very closely related, it is this second one we will be scrutinizing for the moment.

This national adoption has a modern name, naturalization.

NATURALIZE, v.t. [from natural, nature.] 1. To confer on an alien the rights and privileges of a native subject or citizen; to adopt foreigners into a nation or state, and place them in the condition of natural born subjects. - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

NATURALIZATION, n. [See Naturalize] The act of investing an alien with the rights and privileges of a native subject or citizen.
(Ibid.)

It is this national adoption, or naturalization, that is being spoken of in Ephesians 2.

Wherefore remember, that ye being, in time past, nations in the flesh [members of the governments of men], who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands...Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints [natives], and of the household [nation] of Yahuwah: And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Yahushua, the Anointed, himself being the chief corner [Highest Chieftain]

And many of them said, "He has a demon and is insane. Why do you listen to him?" Others said, "These are not the words of one who has a demon. Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?"

You decide for yourself: Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 03 Aug 2006 05:16:54
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2006 :  08:15:22  Show Profile
But let us back up a moment in time. How is one “born again”? Is it just some religious ritual or is there more to it than that? When Yahushua told Nicodemus Except anyone be born [fathered] from above, he cannot see the kingdom of Yahuwah, Nicodemus responded with How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? This “master of Yisrael”, and these masters, i.e. “teachers of Yisra’el”, were highly educated men, had no idea, not even a clue, as to what Yahushua was talking about! Are we to suppose that today’s “teachers” are any wiser? Have they discovered the “great secret religious ritual” of being “born again”? It would seem that many believe they have. But have they truly?

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 03 Aug 2006 20:07:42
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2006 :  07:29:10  Show Profile
It is impossible for a man to have a lively hope in another life, and yet be deeply immersed in the enjoyment of this. - Francis Atterbury

So how is one to be "born again", i.e. born [fathered] from above? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb...?

One cannot be "born again" until one dies, either literally or figuratively.

Know ye not, that so many of us as were immersed [baptizo] into Yahushua, the Messiah, were immersed [baptizo] into his death?

rebirth, NOUN: ...2. ...a revival. - The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. Copyright 2000

revival, NOUN: ...5. Law Renewal of validity or effect
... (Ibid.)

And he sent them to preach the Kingdom of Yahuwah, and to make whole (renew the validity of) the powerless.

HalleluYah, Praise you Yah!

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 05 Aug 2006 09:29:07
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2006 :  10:29:02  Show Profile
Galatians 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto Yahuwah.

What did Paul mean that "through the law I am dead to the law"?

How does one become "dead through the law"?

civil death. Law. The change of status of a person equivalent in its legal consequence to natural death. - Webster's 1960 New Collegiate Dictionary, page 151

At "birth", as opposed to "nativity", the STATE, via the BIRTH CERTIFICATE, became our Father (parens patriae), which explains why its children (PERSONS) must ask its permission for virtually everything and anything they do.

Upon discovery and understanding of this, one may want to...

Expatriate

We must first have a full understanding of what expatriate and repatriate mean. Let us attempt to “rightly divide” this word.

ex- [etymology omitted] prefix 1 a) forth, from, out - Webster’s 1988 New World Dictionary of American English, Third College Edition, page 472

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language: Fourth Edition. 2000.
patri
VARIANT FORMS: or patr
PREFIX: Father, paternal: patrilineal.
ETYMOLOGY: Latin (from pater, patr-, father) and Greek (from pat r, patr-, father); see p ter- in Appendix I.

see p ter- in Appendix I

Apendix I: Indo-European Roots [Ibid.]
ENTRY: p ter-
DEFINITION: Father. Oldest form *p 2ter-. 1. father; forefather, from Old English fæder, father, from Germanic *fadar. 2. padre, pater, paternal, patri-, patrician, patrimony, patron, père; compadre, expatriate, goombah, perpetrate, from Latin pater, father. 3. patri-, patriot; allopatric, eupatrid, patriarch, sympatric, from Greek pat r, father. (Pokorny p t ´(r) 829.)

Webster’s New World Dictionary of American English – Third College Edition, copyright 1988, page 85
-ate2 …2 the land, territory or dominion of (a person or office)
… [Emphasis added]

We must pay close attention, here; OR DOMINION! Don't you find it interesting that we have always been taught that expatriation only applies to land or territory?

Let us now put the pieces of this part of the puzzle together: ex-patri-ate is made up of three words:
ex- [forth, from, out]
patri- [father(-’s)]
-ate [dominion]

from, out [a] father’s dominion”.
[Note: Father in the Hebrew is ab, and according to Brown-Driver-Briggs’ Hebrew Definitions at #H1 [last definition], it means, "ruler or chief (specifically)", which is second witnessed by: Easton's Bible DictionaryFather; A name applied ...(2.) as a title of respect to a chief, ruler...]

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith Yahuwah

But wait, if we expatriate, come “out from [the STATE] father’s dominion”, we are orphans, we are fatherless, we are without a nation, without a ruler!! What does Yahuwah say to us, now that we are fatherless?

Asshur [success] shall not save us; we will not ride upon horses: neither will we say any more to the work of our hands, Ye are our 'elohiym [rulers]: for in thee the fatherless findeth mercy. [Note: Ashshur may be the Heb. root of the word "assurance" and "insurance".]

Yahuwah, thou hast heard the desire of the humble

Whew, that’s a relief! But then what?

Thou wilt prepare their heart [feelings, will & intellect], thou wilt cause thine ear [uncover Your ear] to hear [hearken]...

He’s going to "prepare" our 'feelings, will & intellect" and "hearken" unto us, but now what?

To judge [be the judge, lawgiver & governor of] the fatherless and the oppressed [crushed], that the man [mortal men] of the earth may no more oppress [harass or terrify].

Any second witness to this? Why yes there is! Glad you asked! It is the balance of the verse we started with, Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith Yahuwah

and I will receive you, And will be a Father [ruler, chief] unto you, and ye shall be my sons [children/citizens] and daughters [inhabitants], saith Yahuwah Almighty.

Here for the edification of the body politic is what Thayer’s Greek Definitions has to say about the word Father: 3) God [Yahuwah] is called the Father [ruler/chief] …3b) of all rational and intelligent beings, whether angels or men, because he is their creator, preserver, guardian and protector

He is the creator, preserver, guardian and protector of all rational and intelligent beings.

It is the nature of law, that what one creates, one controls. Yahuwah does not create PERSONS.

Of a truth I perceive that Yahuwah is no respecter of persons

Since we now know what patri and –ate mean, we have but to discover what re- means to more fully comprehend this final outcome, this re-patri-ation.

Webster’s 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language
RE, a prefix or inseparable particle in the composition of words, denotes return

And hence, to re-patri-ate means, to “Return to [the Original] Father’s [Ruler/Chief's] Dominion”.

Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith Yahuwah of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return? [In what manner shall we return?]

We now, perhaps, have the answer to that question, asked so long ago, “Wherein shall we return?” We are to ex-patri-ate from the dominion [jurisdiciton] of mortal men and re-patriate, i.e. return the Rightful Father's Dominion [Jurisdiction].

And call no thing your father on earth, for One is your Father, the One in Heaven.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 06 Aug 2006 06:37:42
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2006 :  07:23:35  Show Profile
We are to ex-patri-ate from the dominion [jurisdiciton] of mortal men by dying civilly and re-patriate, by being resurrected, brought back to life, in the Rightful Father's Dominion [Jurisdiction].

Luke 15:24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found.

Luke 15:32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

It begins to get very interesting here. Generally speaking, when one ex-patri-ates he removes himself (or is removed) from the territory (household) belonging to one nation (father) and relocates himself (or is relocated) in the territory (household) of another nation (father).

But when we re-patri-ate to Yahuwah, i.e. return to the origial Father's estate [state], we find that the territory of, i.e. belonging to, that dominion is that which He created, the heavens, the earth and the seas. Thus to remove ourselves from the artifical territory of a man-made government and return ourselves to the substantial territory of our original Benefactor, we do not have to even move our feet.

My helpmeet originally, and properly, compared this concept to overlays. I say properly because, as we have since learned, the Ibriy [Hebrew] word raqiya comes from the word raqa, which means, overlay.

His disciples said to him, “When will the Kingdom come?” Yahushua said, “It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying ‘Here it is’ or ‘There it is.’ Rather, the Kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth [i.e. it is an overlay], and men do not see it.Good Tidings of Thomas, Verse 113

So in this case, at least, we change jurisdictions without moving our body to a new location; we change jurisdictions simply by changing our status or condition. The depth of this concept is a very difficult thing for many of us, and most certainly is a difficult thing for most of caesar's AGENTS to fathom, so it will not be easy convincing them that you are "not of the world", i.e. you do not belong to their arrangement.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the spirit of Yahuwah: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2006 :  07:27:44  Show Profile
So in this case, at least, we change jurisdictions without moving our body to a new location; we change jurisdictions simply by changing our status or condition.

civil death. Law. The change of status of a person equivalent in its legal consequence to natural death. - Webster's 1960 New Collegiate Dictionary, page 151

Wherefore if ye be dead with the Anointed from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, after the commandments [G1778] and doctrines of men?

G1778 entalma 1) a precept - Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament

PRE'CEPT, n. [L. proeceptum, from proecipio, to command; proe, before, and capio, to take.] 1. In a general sense, any commandment or order intended as an authoritative rule of action... Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

Touch not; taste not; handle not; which all are to perish with the using
(See Leviticus 18:1-5)

The depth of this concept is a very difficult thing for many of us, and most certainly is a difficult thing for most of caesar's AGENTS to fathom, so it will not be easy convincing them that you are "not of the world", i.e. that you do not belong to their arrangement (constitution), because...

...the natural man receiveth not the things of the spirit of Yahuwah: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The Scripture says, we ought to obey Yahuwah rather than men, it does not say we ought to obey men whenever their commandments are in in alignment with the words of the covenant, the ten commandments of Yahuwah.

And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed[G583].

G583 apographo 2) to enter in a register or records 2a) spec. [specifically] to enter in public records the names of men, their property and income

...these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, Yahu'shua.

Be ye wise as serpents, there are some persons that will try to con you into believing that if you pay a sales tax you are committing high treason against your king. You can screw your thinking cap on backwards and still see that this is poppycock.

Presumably these persons still belong to the caesar, i.e. they carry and/or use their charagma (badge of servitude) to receive benefits and/or privileges from the caesar's government or his AGENTS. We speak to you now, and this is only a rhetorical question (no answer being expected), if you, as chattel property of your caesar, are given license by your master to sojourn for a time in a foreign nation, even if this nation is an enemy of your caesar, and you use that alien nation's medium of exchange to buy food and clothing for yourself and/or your family, and as a consequence you pay a sales tax, or for that matter any tax that does not require you to enroll yourself (your NAME) as a subject of that government, will your caesar bring charges against you for high treason? If you would answer "Yes" to that rhetorical question, we humbly and politely suggest that you might want to seriously consider finding yourself another king. On the other hand, if you would feel compelled to answer "No" to that rhetorical question, then we respond, "Neither does ours".

ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 07 Aug 2006 07:56:10
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2006 :  08:28:02  Show Profile
This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing’:
yet they would not hear.

But the word of Yahuwah was unto them
precept upon precept,
precept upon precept;
line upon line,
line upon line;
here a little,
and there a little;
that they might go,
and fall backward,
and be broken,
and snared,
and taken.

And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest,
but to them that believed not?
So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest,
lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

...we which have believed do enter into rest, as He said...

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 07 Aug 2006 08:31:15
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2006 :  13:05:16  Show Profile
Let's quite beating around the bush and get to it. I am going to address these comments directly because it is well known that oneisraelite and myself have addressed this issue many times. My position is being completely misrepresented here so - for the sake of those reading the threads - let's get deal with these statements directly.

After all is not the reason for going over such topics because of such statements like

1Cr 1:10 ¶ Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and [that] there be no divisions among you; but [that] ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

quote:
Be ye wise as serpents, there are some persons that will try to con you into believing that if you pay a sales tax you are committing high treason against your king. You can screw your thinking cap on backwards and still see that this is poppycock.

I will resist the ad hom counterpunch.

oneisraelite is addressing me with this statement because I have debated him on this very subject for years. Now, after all this time, he is clearly misrepresenting me. What I have always said on this issue is exactly this.

Applying oneisraelite's claims concerning the first commandment and other concepts - if his renderings were correct - would make acts like paying a SALES TAX, USE TAX, TOBACCO TAX, etc along with willfully submitting to UCC/GOVT STATUES a breach of his general assertions by essence of entering into the FICTIONAL REALM. Being SUBJECT to STATUTES, especially in COMMERCE, is not limited to only to giving signatures, possessing DL, SS, NUMBERS, etc.

oneisrealite has for years claimed that being a SUBJECT to GOVT STATUTES is breaking the first commandment. He basically says that GOVT STATUTES and YHWH's Law are like "oil and water" and that being subject to both is like serving two masters. He has also claimed that paying an INCOME TAX is akin to helping the enemy. The obvious question then would be - according to his theories - how could USE TAXES, SALES TAXES, CIGARETTE TAXES, DEBT CURRENCY etc. collected at the CORPS be clean seeing as they also help "the enemy"? He might say, "Glad you asked" and tell you that because no TIN, SS# or DL are needed for those TAXES and TRANSACTIONS they are clean. This seems to be his answer for most rebuttals on these points but is it really consistent with his general argument? No. The truth of the matter is signatures, SS#, DL’s, or even DEBIT CARDS are not needed to play in COMMERCE and the STATUTES which GOVERN that REALM. Willful actions and BUY/SELL CONTRACTS are. Does engaging in FICTION make you subject to the FICTIONAL REALM?

Disparata non debent jungi -- Dissimilar things ought not be joined.

You have to agree to PLAY as well as submit to the STATUTES to engage in COMMERCE.

quote:
Presumably these persons still belong to the caesar, i.e. they carry and/or use their charagma (badge of servitude) to receive benefits and/or privileges from the caesar's government or his AGENTS

Nonsense. This statement comes from oneisraelite’s private interpretations which are based on grossly out of context renderings of scripture and word play. By applying his false conclusions, Paul is actually property of Ceasar by receiving benefits and or privileges and is not property of God. So are other important figures in the scriptures based on his renderings of the first commandment and other passages. Joseph and Mary for going and paying TAXES. The Bible says these people are righteous, not serving two masters. Also, COMMERCIAL INSTRUMENTS such as an FRN certainly fit as a charagma (badge of servitude) to COMMERCE if we are going to apply his theories equally across the board.

No, these words in his statement above do not reflect my position. They are oneisraelite’s position superimposed upon my arguments which he is clearly misrepresenting. I don't 'belong' to Ceasar by having a DL. Paul did not belong to Ceasar by being a CITIZEN of the EMPIRE or by implementing his benefits of CITIZENSHIP. Joseph and Mary did not belong to Ceasar by going and paying their TAX, etc, etc, etc.

quote:
We speak to you now, and this is only a rhetorical question (no answer being expected),

Given your last response, expect it.

quote:
if you, as chattel property of your caesar, are given license by your master to sojourn for a time in a foreign nation, even if this nation is an enemy of your caesar, and you use that alien nation's medium of exchange to buy food and clothing for yourself and/or your family, and as a consequence you pay a sales tax, or for that matter any tax that does not require you to enroll yourself (your NAME) as a subject of that government, will your caesar bring charges against you for high treason?

This is not a yes or no question. oneisraelite’s premise is completely loaded from the start on many levels. Let me explain.

First, the deeper issue here is that we are entering into the COMMERCIAL REALM which is GOVERNED by the UCC which is not limited to just one NATION. It is an INTERNATIONAL REALM which extends to all NATIONS so it is not a matter of one country man visiting another country, as if the man himself did not posses a PASSPORT and CITIZENSHIP. The visitor still would have to submit to the FICTIONAL REALM and IT'S STATUTES if he wanted to engage in COMMERCE with the LICENSED CORPS. No matter what STATUS or Status he would like to claim.

According to his well established position on the FICTIONAL REALM we might ask why oneisraelite would sojourn THERE to begin with no matter what part of the earth he is on? After all - according to oneisraelite - the FICTIONAL REALM and YHWH's Kingdom are not even in the same "world". Keep in mind that oneisraelite often has stated when discussing FICTION "my Daddy told me not to play with DEAD THINGS". Evidently that does not include doing BUSINESS with CORPS or paying the TAXES which give life to the FICTION. No SS# or DL is needed to sojourn in the COMMERCIAL REALM. What is needed are mostly - but not limited to - DEBT FRN's or some FIAT NOTE as well as willful submission to the STATUTES by which they operate by. A big part of the issue is having the right NUMBERS, in most cases FRN NUMBERS will do.

Secondly, one Israelite often claims that DL, SS#, etc are "marks of the BEAST". However, by the very description of the actual mark of the beast it is said that "no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Think this through. There is no problem buying or selling with out a DL or SS#. In this day and age the biggest problem of buying and selling would certainly involve FIAT CURRENCY more than SS#'s or DL's. I even brought this fact up with the man who wrote the famous "Mark of the Beast" essay we all used to read and he basically agreed that FRN's qualify. oneisraelite’s rebuttal thus far has mostly boiled down to the claim that actions are clean in this matter because you do not need to sign anything or have a NUMBER to participate. Not True. You need FRN NUMBERS, following STATUTES and TAX PAYMENTS to deal with the CORPS. I have always pointed out that one's actions are proof. If we agree to the TERMS offered by the CORPS selling the GOODS we desire then we are squarely IN the COMMERCIAL JURISDICTION GOVERNED by UCC. Like it or not, our actions in this TRANSACTION would put us as both a CONSUMER and a TAXPAYER in that REALM. The definition of TAXPAYER is not limited to IRS activity.

Personally - for the record - I assert that the "mark of the beast" will be an RFID CHIP which are now being implanted on various levels. FRNs are bad but it is getting worse.

quote:
If you would answer "Yes" to that rhetorical question, we humbly and politely suggest that you might want to seriously consider finding yourself another king. On the other hand, if you would feel compelled to answer "No" to that rhetorical question, then we respond, "Neither does ours".

I would simply ask that if your Law declares you are not allowed to play with DEAD THINGS why are you allowed to play with CORPS, FRN’s, COMMERCE STATUTES and pay SALES TAX, USE TAX to the ‘enemy‘ ? Just saying that they don’t require a signature, DL, SS#, etc does not blot out the willfulness of agreeing to subject yourself to GOVT STATUTES and participate in THINGS which - by THEIR very nature - go against some of your major doctrines.... if we are to use equal weights and measures across the board.

Of course, Paul and other Bible figures are big problems for your doctrine given their participation with the GOVT.

Let's look at some context errors from oneisraelite's last post:

quote:
...these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, Yahu'shua

oneisraelite is quoting Acts 17:7. I already debunked this verse oneisraelite has used before on the "Was Paul a Roman Citizen" thread last year. I'll repost what I wrote with a bit of an update and see if is this time he is willing to explain why he is still quoting this verse:

"Firstly, the story from which you plucked this verse has you taking for truth the enemies' claims made against Paul, Jason and his group.

Secondly, this presents a major problem for what you are arguing. You are not providing the whole story, only lifting one verse out. When you find out who is making this claim that you posted above the whole story changes. Let's look at the surrounding verses oneisraelite 'conveniently' left off which would have told us who was speaking and what is the context of the verse he loves to quote so much:

Acts 17:5 - But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people.

Act 17:6 And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also;

Act 17:7 Whom Jason hath received (Paul): and these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, [one] Jesus

Act 17:8 And they troubled the people and the rulers of the city, when they heard these things.

Act 17:9 And when they had taken security of Jason, and of the other, they let them go.

Given the context of the one verse oneisraelite likes to quote one must wonder why in the heck quote it at all? This is the statement made by the envious Jews 'who believed not' and the lewd mob used to frame Paul and Jason!!! Funny, the rulers let Jason go. Obviously the Jews' and the mod failed in framing the believers with their false claim.

Now what happens later when the ROMAN court gets to hear Paul's statements against his enemies - this time Jews from Jerusalem saying the exact same thing (surprize!)

Act 25:7 And when he was come, the Jews which came down from Jerusalem stood round about, and laid many and grievous complaints against Paul, which they could not prove.

Act 25:8 While he (Paul) answered for himself, Neither against the law of the Jews, neither against the temple, nor yet against Caesar, have I offended any thing at all.

Funny, the Jews said the same thing about Christ yet Pilate himself said he could find nothing Christ was guilty of. Christ Himself said he spoke nothing in private so if he was speaking out against ROME Pilate would have been able to find Christ guilty.

As I have mentioned in the other thread oneisraelite also takes Paul's statements about "the Law" - which are clearly of Torah context - and rearranges the context to be civil law. This is exactly what he does with Galatians yet the context is certainly Torah law.

When researching the context of oneisraelite's verses we are left with the nagging question of why he would bother promoting the same argument consistently presented by the Jews when trying to frame Christ and the Apostles or blatently wrench verses out of context to support the same argument?

Edited by - BatKol on 07 Aug 2006 17:12:05
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2006 :  06:37:16  Show Profile
"If you are currently an unbeliever we politely ask of you, please, do not attempt to distract us from our stated goal, which we hope will lead to the full manifestation and acceptance of Yahuwah's Kingdom here on earth. Instead of trying to wear out those who diligently seek His Kingdom (Dan 7:25), we humbly ask that you start your own anti-kingdom topic that all like-minded persons may join you there."

For Yahuwah most high is reverend; he is a great King over all the earth.
Psalm 47:2

HalleluYah

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 08 Aug 2006 07:06:08
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2006 :  08:36:44  Show Profile
They [the Zealots] refused to recognize any human authority, and adopted as a watchword, “No Lord but Jehovah; no tax but that of the Temple; no friend but the Zealots.”Rev. T.F. Wright, Ph.D.

We put forth that no Zealot would bind himself to a leader who did recognize human authority (authorship).

The Galileans taught that all foreign control was unscriptural, and they would neither acknowledge nor pray for foreign princes.Rev. T.F. Wright, Ph.D.

We put forth that a fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisar'el would not be obedient to a foreign conqueror.

these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 08 Aug 2006 08:39:32
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2006 :  09:25:54  Show Profile
This is the anti-kingdom thread in that your theories - as I have shown - are based on you blatantly pulling verses out of context and then reshaping them to fit own 'private interpretations'.

The no DL, no SS#, etc doctrines are still valid - if that's one's calling - without rewriting and re-contextualizing the Bible (including Romans 13!) just as having a DL, SS#, can also be shown to be acceptable.

As for wearing you down this has never been a problem seeing as you still promote the same claims concocted by the Jews used to frame both Christ and Paul regardless of any attempts to discuss context with you. The fact is, under examination in ROMAN COURT , the Jews' claim of ‘sedition against ROME’ concerning both Christ and Paul were found to be false.... including the trumped up claim by the Jews that Christ was forbidding the Israelites and believers to give tribute to Caesar (Luke 23:2).

Pilate's comments on Christ:

"Ye have brought this man unto me as one that perverteth the people. And, behold, I, having examined him before you,--have found no fault in the man touching those things whereof ye accuse him. No, nor yet Herod, for I sent you to him, and,--lo, nothing worthy of death is done unto him. "--Luke 23:14-15

Festus' comments on Paul:

"Festus said: "King Agrippa, and all who are present with us, you see this man! The whole Jewish community has petitioned me about him in Jerusalem and here in Caesarea, shouting that he ought not to live any longer. 25 I found he had done nothing deserving of death, but because he made his appeal to the Emperor I decided to send him to Rome." Acts 25:24

King Agrippa's comments on Paul:

Acts 26:30 - The king rose, and with him the governor and Bernice and those sitting with them. 31They left the room, and while talking with one another, they said, "This man is not doing anything that deserves death or imprisonment."

Paul's statement about himself:

Act 25:8 While he answered for himself, Neither against the law of the Jews, neither against the temple, nor yet against Caesar, have I offended any thing at all.

Having said the above I'll drop this with you and address the issues on other threads.

Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2006 :  06:52:20  Show Profile
"If you are currently an unbeliever we politely ask of you, please, do not attempt to distract us from our stated goal, which we hope will lead to the full manifestation and acceptance of Yahuwah's Kingdom here on earth. Instead of trying to wear out those who diligently seek His Kingdom (Dan 7:25), we humbly ask that you start your own anti-kingdom topic that all like-minded persons may join you there."

Dani'el 6:8 Now, O king, establish the decree, and sign the writing, that it be not changed, according to the law of the Medes and Persians, which altereth not. 9 Wherefore king Darius signed the writing and the decree. ...

26 I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the 'Eloahh of Dani'el: for he is the living 'Eloahh, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end.

For Yahuwah most high is reverend;
he is a great King over all the earth.

HalleluYah

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 09 Aug 2006 07:08:10
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2006 :  08:23:00  Show Profile
these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king

And they watched him, and sent forth spies, which should feign themselves just men, that they might take hold of his words, that so they might deliver him unto the power and authority of the governor.

They spied on him, and knew that he was teaching that the children (citizens) of one kingdom (jurisdiction) do not lawfully have to pay tribute to the government of another kingdom (jurisdiction). (See Mattith'yahu 17:26)

And they asked him, saying, Master, "we know that thou sayest and teachest rightly, neither acceptest thou the person of any, but teachest the way of God truly":

They established that he is not a respecter of persons, and CAESAR is the personage (mask) of a man. If one is not a respecter of PERSONS one would not render tribute to PERSONS and these snakes-in-the-grass knew this, so after setting the trap, they ask him this question...

Is it lawful (right) for us to give tribute unto Caesar, or no?

Now remember these vipers have the governor's AGENTS waiting in the wings to arrest him the minute he answers (See Luke 20:20), "No, it is not right to give tribute unto the caesar (a PERSON)". And, the flipside of this snare is, that if he answered, "Yes, it is right to give tribute unto the caesar" then he will show himself to be a first-class hypocrite in front of his students (disciples), whom he has been teaching, "Then are the children (citizens of the Kingdom of Yahuwah) free" (exempt). Do you 14th Amendment citizens pay poll and property tax to the government of Iraq? Well neither do the fellowcitizens of Yisar'el pay poll and property tax to your government, unless of course they choose to. (See 1Cor 6:12; 10:23, i.e. "all things are not expedient") Now watch what the Principle Officer of our nation does next...

Shew me a penny. Whose image and superscription hath it?

"Whose" is a possessive pronoun, so being wise in his choice of words, he did not ask them "whose silver penny is it?" Yahushua is firmly establishing, by this carefully crafted question, that only the image and superscription belong to the caesar; a Wonderful Counsellor indeed!! He is using their own trap to try to teach us (his disciples) the difference between fiction and substance; the image and superscription are fictions which must be carried by substance. The caesar can only create fictions (images and superscriptions); Yahuwah creates substance (the silver from which the coin has been made). Haggai 2:8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith Yahuwah of hosts, so render unto Yahuwah what is Yahuwah's, the silver (the substance) from which the coin is made, and render unto the caesar what is the caesar's, the image and superscription (the fiction)! When both these directives are followed the caesar ends up with nothing but what is his, the image and superscription, the fictions he created.

What one creates, one controls.

We hope this lesson by our Master does not fall on deaf ears all around because this holds true in all things, at all levels. It is a critical lesson if we will learn it.

Yahushua is not forbidding anyone to pay tribute to the caesar, he is teaching us that if we are not the caesar's fictions, i.e. its citizens, then we do not have to render unto the caesar. Common sense will take us a long, long way in these matters.

We hope, at the least, some of you find this edifying.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 09 Aug 2006 10:12:39
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2006 :  18:49:23  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by oneisraelite

Dani'el 6:8 Now, O king, establish the decree, and sign the writing, that it be not changed, according to the law of the Medes and Persians, which altereth not. 9 Wherefore king Darius signed the writing and the decree. ...

26 I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the 'Eloahh of Dani'el: for he is the living 'Eloahh, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end.

For Yahuwah most high is reverend;
he is a great King over all the earth.

HalleluYah

Sorry. This is an open forum for members. You can't expect not to be rebutted. I am tired of playing hide and seek. The best place for a rebuttal to the points asserted on a thread is the very thread they appear on.

quote:
…these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king…

A quote by Christ's enemies.

quote:

And they watched him, and sent forth spies, which should feign themselves just men, that they might take hold of his words, that so they might deliver him unto the power and authority of the governor.

They spied on him, and knew that he was teaching that the children (citizens) of one kingdom (jurisdiction) do not lawfully have to pay tribute to the government of another kingdom (jurisdiction). (See Mattith'yahu 17:26

Once again onesiraelite employs the claims of Christ's enemies. In this case he posts Luke 20:20 which tells of spies pretending to be just men(!) to promote his theories. Let's take a look at the
previous chapter and see why the Jews sent the spies:

Luk 19:47 And he was teaching daily in the temple. But the chief priests and the scribes and the principal men of the people sought to destroy him:
Luk 19:48 and they could not find what they might do; for the people all hung upon him, listening.

Now think about this. Christ was teaching daily in the temple yet the Jews could not figure out how they would destroy Him? If Christ was preaching the doctrines that the Jews and oneisraelite claim He was, then the Jews would have had their way to pull off their plot to destroy Christ. What did they do?

Luk 20:19 And the scribes and the chief priests sought to lay hands on him in that very hour; and they feared the people: for they perceived that he spake this parable against them.
Luk 20:20 And they watched him, and sent forth spies, who feigned themselves to be righteous, that they might take hold of his speech, so as to deliver him up to the rule and to the authority of the governor.

What is the definition of "spies"?

egkathetos {eng-kath'-et-os}

1) secretly to lie in wait, a spy

2) one who is bribed by others to entrap a man by crafty words

What do we read later on about the intentions of the Jews concerning Christ?

Luk 22:2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people

Here is Matthew Henry's words on the above verse.

I. His sworn enemies contriving it (v. 2), the chief priests, men of sanctity, and the scribes, men of learning, seeking how they might kill him, either by force or fraud. Could they have had their will, it had been soon done, but they feared the people, and the more for what they now saw of their diligent attendance upon his preaching.

So far we have the plotting, murderous Jews sending in spies pretending to be good men because after listening to Christ preach for days in the temple they could not figure out a way to get rid of Christ.

What happens when the Jews try to pass off their scam to Pilate? He sees through their non-sense and finds Christ not guilty of their charges!

"Ye have brought this man unto me as one that perverteth the people. And, behold, I, having examined him before you,--have found no fault in the man touching those things whereof ye accuse him. No, nor yet Herod, for I sent you to him, and,--lo, nothing worthy of death is done unto him. "--Luke 23:14-15

quote:
And they asked him, saying, Master, "we know that thou sayest and teachest rightly, neither acceptest thou the person of any, but teachest the way of God truly":

They established that he is not a respecter of persons, and CAESAR is the personage (mask) of a man. If one is not a respecter of PERSONS one would not render tribute to PERSONS. and these snakes-in-the-grass knew this, so after setting the trap, they ask him this question...

Here is the classic example of oneisraelite using the LEGAL definition of PERSONS in place of the biblical, contextual definition. What is the Biblical definition?

1) the face

a) the front of the human head

b) countenance, look

1) the face so far forth as it is the organ of sight, and by it various movements and changes) the index of the inward thoughts and feelings

c) the appearance one presents by his wealth or property, his rank or low condition

1) outward circumstances, external condition

2) used in expressions which denote to regard the person in one's judgment and treatment of men

2) the outward appearance of inanimate things

How doe we know that 1(c)is the proper definition meaning a persons rank of being wealthy or poor? That comes from the OT.

Lev 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: [but] in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

The idea here is that the same judgement should be offered to both rich and poor. This has nothing to do with LEGAL FICTIONS of todays world but simply not discriminating.

quote:
and these snakes-in-the-grass knew this, so after setting the trap, they ask him this question...

Is it lawful (right) for us to give tribute unto Caesar, or no?

Now remember these vipers have the governor's AGENTS waiting in the wings to arrest him the minute he answers (See Luke 20:20),

One wonders if oneisraelite bothers to ever read the context of any of the verses he quotes. These spies were not the governer's AGENTS. They were the spies of the Jews pretending to be just men. The GOVT had no problem with Christ. The Jews did. Remember these same Jews
were listening to Christ's teaching in the temple for days and could not find anything to entrap Him with. If the Gospel is all about not submitting to GOVT, then surely they would have had their ammo against Him. They did not so they sent spies pretending to be just men.

quote:
"No, it is not right to give tribute unto the caesar (a PERSON)". And, the flipside of this snare is, that if he answered, "Yes, it is right to give tribute unto the caesar" then he will show himself to be a first-class hypocrite in front of his students (disciples), whom he has been teaching, "Then are the children (citizens of the Kingdom of Yahuwah) free" (exempt).

More errors and false assumtions by oneisraelite. The last verse he quotes is in reference to the temple tax expected to be payed by all Jews. Think about this logically. If Christ's main message was that no tax was to be paid to the GOVT would not Peter - who used to be named Simon the Zealot - know better then to volunteer Christ for the type of tax? Of course he would but that was not Christ's message, regardless of how much twisting and redefining oneisraelite wants to do. Now what kind of tax would a Zealot assume that Christ would pay? Obviously the temple tax seeing as their battle cry was "no tax but the temple".

Once again it is easy to show that oneisraelite has it backwards.

quote:

Do you 14th Amendment citizens pay poll and property tax to the government of Iraq? Well neither do the fellowcitizens of Yisar'el pay poll and property tax to your government, unless of course they choose to. (See 1Cor 6:12; 10:23, i.e. "all things are not expedient") Now watch what the Principle Officer of our nation does next...

If what oneisraelite is saying is correct then Joseph and Mary - who are considered righteous and blessed in the NT - would not have been going to register for the tax!

quote:
Shew me a penny. Whose image and superscription hath it?

"Whose" is a possessive pronoun, so being wise in his choice of words, he did not ask them "whose silver penny is it?" Yahushua is firmly establishing, by this carefully crafted question, that only the image and superscription belong to the caesar; a Wonderful Counsellor indeed!! He is using their own trap to try to teach us (his disciples) the difference between fiction and substance; the image and superscription are fictions which must be carried by substance. The caesar can only create fictions (images and superscriptions); Yahuwah creates substance (the silver from which the coin has been made). Haggai 2:8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith Yahuwah of hosts, so render unto Yahuwah what is Yahuwah's, the silver (the substance) from which the coin is made, and render unto the caesar what is the caesar's, the image and superscription (the fiction)! When both these directives are followed the caesar ends up with nothing but what is his, the image and superscription, the fictions he created.

What one creates, one controls.

Using the same logic oneisraelite uses above one could also argue that
all the GOVTS in the world belong to God because the Bible is replete with verses which clearly state that God is the only authority. Rules over all. There is no authority but God, etc... If Christ was teaching against paying taxes then Pilate and the Jews would have been able to convict Christ on those very charges. But they did not.

Edited by - BatKol on 09 Aug 2006 18:57:57
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2006 :  08:03:44  Show Profile
Redemption is deliverance from the power of an alien dominion and the enjoyment of the resulting freedom. It involves the idea of restoration to one who possesses a more fundamental right or interest. The best example of redemption in the Old Testament was the deliverance of the children of Israel from bondage, from the dominion of the alien power in Egypt.Zondervan's Pictorial Encyclopedia of the Bible

Now, to take this understanding one step further we must comprehend that "redemption" and "salvation" is virtually the same thing; that is to say once one is "redeemed", he or she is "saved". But the question that begs to be answered is, "saved from what"? The answer is...deliverance from the power of an alien dominion and the enjoyment of the resulting freedom.

Salvation - This word is used of the deliverance of the Israelites from the Egyptians (Exo_14:13), and of deliverance generally from evil or danger. – Easton’s Bible Dictionary

We thank James Easton for this but we further point out that it was [and is!] also a redemption, just as Zondervan's encyclopedia correctly points out.

Wherefore say unto the children of Yisar'el, I am Yahuwah, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the mitsrayim, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments: And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a ‘Elohiym [Ruler]: and ye shall know that I am Yahuwah your ‘Elohiym [Ruler], which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the mitsrayim.Exodus 6:6-7

Once we are "redeemed" we must then remain "faithful" to our Redeemer; this of course means fidelity to the Ruler, no dual citizenship. We see this in the Set-apart Scripture by the use of the word "peculiar". Once he has redeemed us, we are his peculiar people.

Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.

PECU'LIAR, a. [L. peculiaris, from peculium, one's own property, from pecus, cattle.] 1. Appropriate; belonging to a person and to him only. 4. Belonging to a nation, system or other thing, and not to others. - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy [set-apart from secular (worldly) use] nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light... - 1Peter 2:9

But how do we know this understanding of "holy" to be accurate?

Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship [affiliation] of the world is enmity with Yahuwah? whosoever therefore will be a friend [an affiliate] of the world is the enemy of Yahuwah. - Yahu'aqob [James] 4:4

AFFILIA'TION, n. Adoption; association in the same family or society. - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

Our second witness is a true understanding of what the phrase “for I Yahuwah am a jealous ‘elohiym”. Here is what we find “jealous” in this context to mean.

jealous adj. 3 [Now rare] requiring exclusive loyalty [the Lord is a jealous God]Webster’s New World Dictionary of American English, Third College Edition, copyright 1988, page 724

And just how did we become trapped into being a "friend" [an affiliate] of the world [arrangements of men, more commonly known as governments]?

AFFIL'IATE, v.t. [L. ad and filius, a son.] 1. To adopt; to receive into a family as a son - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

By entering into convenants, i.e. contracts with them, precisely as we were warned not to do.

Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods. - Exodus 23:32
Note: The word "gods" is translated from the Hebrew word 'elohiym which Brown-Driver-Briggs' Hebrew Lexicon tells us means, 1a) rulers, judges.

Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee... – Exodus 34:12

COVENANT, n. [L, to come; a coming together; a meeting or agreement of minds.] 1. A mutual consent or agreement of two or more persons, to do or to forbear some act or thing; a contract... - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

Once having entered into this covenant, is there no way out? Yahuwah forbid!! No, He "redeems" us out of the bondage we have ignorantly volunteered ourselves into; His plan all along.

This plan is the Good Tidings of Yahuwah!!

And I will give to Yeruwshalaim one who brings Good Tidings. For I looked and there was no man. I looked among them but there was no counselor who, when I asked of them, could answer a word. Indeed they are all worthless. Their works are nothing. Their drink offerings are wind and confusion.

How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth Good Tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy 'Elohiym reigneth!

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 10 Aug 2006 09:13:19
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2006 :  09:28:23  Show Profile
Redemption is forgiveness of sin and salvation from death.

The idea of redemption is connected with sin forgiveness of sin.

Rom 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it speaketh to them that are under the law; that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may be brought under the judgment of God:
Rom 3:20 because by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified in his sight; for through the law [cometh] the knowledge of sin.
Rom 3:21 But now apart from the law a righteousness of God hath been manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
Rom 3:22 even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ unto all them that believe; for there is no distinction;
Rom 3:23 for all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God;
Rom 3:24 being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

So all - not just those under the Mosaic law - have sinned and are in need of redemption through Christ. But if that law speaks only to those under the same law, how are those not under the law guilty and in need of redemption? Indeed, where did sin - of which the whole world is clearly guilty of - come in to make everyone guilty? Adam , the first man through whom sin entered in laying guilt upon every man!

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his own love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, shall we be saved from the wrath [of God] through him.
Rom 5:10 For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, shall we be saved by his life;
Rom 5:11 and not only so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.
Rom 5:12 Therefore, as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin; and so death passed unto all men, for that all sinned:--
Rom 5:13 for until the law sin was in the world; but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
Rom 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam until Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the likeness of Adam's transgression, who is a figure of him that was to come.
Rom 5:15 But not as the trespass, so also [is] the free gift. For if by the trespass of the one the many died, much more did the grace of God, and the gift by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, abound unto the many. Rom 5:16 And not as through one that sinned, [so] is the gift: for the judgment [came] of one unto condemnation, but the free gift [came] of many trespasses unto justification.
Rom 5:17 For if, by the trespass of the one, death reigned through the one; much more shall they that receive the abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one, [even] Jesus Christ.
Rom 5:18 So then as through one trespass [the judgment came] unto all men to condemnation; even so through one act of righteousness [the free gift came] unto all men to justification of life. Rom 5:19 For as through the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, even so through the obedience of the one shall the many be made righteous.
Rom 5:20 And the law came in besides, that the trespass might abound; but where sin abounded, grace did abound more exceedingly:
Rom 5:21 that, as sin reigned in death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Same idea here:

1Cr 15:21 For since by man [came] death, by man [came] also the resurrection of the dead.
1Cr 15:22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.

Paul really sums up the situation of redemption and sin in these verses:

Col 1:12 giving thanks unto the Father, who made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light;
Col 1:13 who delivered us out of the power of darkness, and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of his love;
Col 1:14 in whom we have our redemption, the forgiveness of our sins:
Col 1:15 who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
Col 1:16 for in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and unto him;
Col 1:17 and he is before all things, and in him all things consist.

The verses above are key to understanding how Paul could be both a CITIZEN of the EMPIRE as well as a Citizen of Heaven, translated into the Kingdom of the Son. These verses explain how Paul could receive redemption, the forgiveness of sin while still being a CITIZEN of the EMPIRE. How? Because Christ is before ALL things and in Him all things consist whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. ALL things have been created through Him and unto Him.

Redemption from sin and death is far bigger than the footnote of which GOVT God appoints to rule over men. Yes, the topic of Redemption even eclipses the Israelites.

Edited by - BatKol on 12 Aug 2006 09:34:22
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000