New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Inactive Member

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2006 :  21:21:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
greetings

What a little issue it seems, but being able to get from here to there without a SSN is a serious problem (short of riding a scooter :) SSN is voluntary but a SSN is required for a Driver's license. Getting answers from the DMV has proved fruitless and the STATE just tries to wear down the saints. Who can make war with the BEAST? Who is even willing to try? Putting their hands to the plough?

Robert James has been traveling in his private vessel for several years now . Presently, he is in the Buncombe County Jailhouse (STATE of NORTH CAROLINA) for Driving while licensed revoked and Driving without insurance. Looking past a conditional acceptance , warrants were served a week ago with 6000 FRN bond. Its been a week and today after waiving the right to an attorney (he will represent or present himself), the Judge lowered the bond to 1000 FRNs. However he will have to sit in the jailhouse until the court day unless bond is paid. Any wealthy brethren out there willing to help?
Bezaleel

Edited by - Inactive Member on 22 May 2006 21:48:51

Inactive Member

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2006 :  22:12:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
update...
Bob is out on bail and will be going to trial by jury (June 5th).
bezaleel
Go to Top of Page

God is Love

uSA
53 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2006 :  07:45:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings in our Father's love!

How did things go for Robert James?

This leads me to another question. How do I find if any members of the ecclesia are in my area?

May love, joy and peace fill your hearts!

In questions of power, then, let no more be said of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.
--Thomas Jefferson
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2006 :  07:09:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by God is Love

Greetings in our Father's love!
How did things go for Robert James?
This leads me to another question. How do I find if any members of the ecclesia are in my area?
May love, joy and peace fill your hearts!
In questions of power, then, let no more be said of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution. --Thomas Jefferson

Robert-James posted these beginning August 6th at a Yahoo group called Legality of Drivers Licensing
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/legality-of-drivers-license/

Re: [legality-of-drivers-license] Re: Agreeing and disagreeing with Thom

Great for us Patrick that you continue to stand!
I had 8 charges dismissed a couple weeks ago...the typical DWLR, no registration, no insurance. Previously I went through District Court-kangeroo style for the same stuff, here "in" N.C. GUILTY. I stayed the sentence and moved the action to Superior Court...jury trial. GUILTY again, as I was not allowed to enter U.S.Codes into evidence!!! I played it all 'for the record', and when I orally appealed the sentence to the Appellate Court, the top D.A.'s were quite saddened, for they entered into evidence fraudulant evidence and know that they and the DMV are had. I question their sanity.

Greetings Dave,
at District Court where the 8 dismissals occured, there is no record. I pleaded guilty to "not having an operator's license"...which is the truth, so I pleaded guilty to the truth! Get it? That lets them save face. Two other guilty charges, DWLR and no registration, I was found guilty at kangeroo court, i.e. District court, and appealed and stayed the sentence to Superior Court. There a jury of my non-peers found the defendent guilty. I again stayed the sentence and appealed orally to the Appellate Court for review. N.C. is a good STATE in this respect. No Discovery documents are allowed at District-traffic court, as of a Legislative ststute 2 months ago!!! So, one must proceed through a sham trial at District traffic court, and move things upwards.
I am building my own court record, as the D.A.s office was served non-statuary abatements for 4 and a Conditional Acceptance for 4 more...and defaulted by no answer.
I still move at common law, as my Christian appelation was presented for the record, and I always appeared specially and by Visitation {from My Kings Court}. I never pleaded, but pronounced, "I am innocent". The judge entered a not guilty plea. I was just making a record for the Appellate Court, nothing else, but to keep standing, whatever happened. Spent 8 days in jail for bogus arrest warrants, never signed, but via an electronic signature...which again the LEGISLATURE now allows.
The D.A. is very sad I appealed to the Appellate Cour, as I have them in constructive fraud with the DMV, by them using pretend documents as to "notice of suspension".
Be well, and never quit.
Robert-James

And there are a few more at that Yahoo group posted above.

brother Robert: fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisar'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional STATE OF ISRAEL.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 12 Sep 2006 07:23:46
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2007 :  17:30:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings,

Brother "lewish", Louis Hughes, seems to be incarcerated at Seattle...Federal holding pen, till April. Ed Whaler, USAVSUS.COM passed this info on to me a week ago. Lewis and I have a talking friendship, and he is quite well advanced in knowing who he is and where he is standing. Nevertheless, HIS, his? parole was revoked. No doubt, The Heavenly Host are allowing this procedure to complete the polished stone Lewis is becoming. One can be Standing in The Kingdom with a perfect profession of faith.........and still be put in chains. "He" was made perfect through suffering. Is it not true that Yahushuah was not perfected till his golgatha and resurrection?
To them who believed, he gave them the power to BECOME the sons of YaH.
There is no form nor comeliness; {in sonship} and when we shall see him {them}no beauty that we should desire him {them}.
But this is preaching the "cross-stake", and not too popular anymore. Paul would not be welcome at most places, but I like to think his message would still be welcomed at ecclesia.org.
Am sure Lewis will be back with us, and richer from the process he is enduring.

This post is about Lewis, and not me. I only spent 8 days in county jail, and it is not worthy to recount, but it was easy.
Did have 8 tickets dismissed at a later date though, but that is another story.
Ever notice how many men in scripture stories were cast into prison?

Thanks to Bondservant or someone, for allowing me to post here again.
To be an overcomer, we must have something to overcome. Leviathan today, Mr. Beast system is a worthy opponent, eh?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000