Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2005 :  13:48:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
So, the first step is to get a hearing so that the evidence of a "genuine controversy" can be laid upon their BAR. Once that is done, they have an unsurmountable problem, and they will be forced to...

There is pure theory at play again, Lewis. Not to say do not do it; just never to think in your excellent engineering mind you can predict the outcome of putting them in a pickle. The Montana Freeman Standoff is a great example. Leroy Michael chuckled aloud when he saw me doing just that - laying a genuine controversy on the bench before them. I remember thinking how this was going to force them to revert to pre-Civil War currency overnight. I suppose that is what Leroy was chuckling about; we just kind of sat there chuckling about it. You can see by the video at the time Leroy had 100% confidence in the lawful state of Justus Township. That changed soon as my comptroller warrant hit the IMF in Ogden, Utah.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Leroy_on_bills.wmv

I admire your chutzpa and engineering talents Lewis. I want to have the process available for when my life requires me to interact commercially. For now it is not necessary so abatement for misnomer and using a certificate of search for ID work fine. But being out of contractual nexus has its limitations. It of course is not the way Daniel would live upon Jeremiah's advisement. Therefore I hope you detail it carefully enough that any of us may duplicate the expatriation/repatriation you describe.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2005 :  16:53:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings,
You know... the more one listens to that video on Leroy, and other reads and listen toos, key pointers pop-up, like "building the bench." These little router-bits setting/carving a pretty picture in its frame makes a good carpenter go to work and present a comfortable bench to sit on under the cool breezes and shades of The Fruitful Tree. ThanXs

I am,
Manuel

Edited by - Manuel on 27 Jul 2005 16:54:21
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2005 :  19:14:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello David,

No expatriation/repatriation. That is a red-herring trap set into their "Code". I am simply doing a declaration that I have never given up being a Citizen of the United States of America, and any evidence to the contrary was created in fraud. I am NOT expatriating from anything. How can I expatriate from something that I never belonged to. The United States citizen is not a living man. That is a dilusion created by the 14th Amendment, which by the way was never properly ratified.

I think you know, but maybe not, I was before and will be again before the same Judge Coughenour who sentenced the Montana Freeman. Also, have you heard that they are one by one all getting out on appeal. Denial of Due Process of Law. Bang! Bang! Dead!

We had a win in USDC in Colorado and Portland, OR last week. Genuine controversy. Could not hear it. Dropped the case. I plan to win also.

One of the problems I see with the Montana Freeman is that they tried to expatriate. No good! You must comply with Title 8 of the U.S. Code if you want to be heard. There are also some pieces in Title 28 that must be done.

Peace,

Lewis
An American National
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2005 :  20:11:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I get it. Lack of expatriation from the original condition. That makes sense because of the formal recognition Conress gave in the Expatriation Act the eve before ratifying the 14th Amendment in 1868. Ergo "red herring".

I had forgotten you were in front of the same judge. I never knew how many of those guys ended up in the prison but am glad to hear they are finally being released.

I am glad you have had genuine controversies prevail. I think you know that the feds were poised already and I just feel by the exact timing that my genuine controversy 'triggered' the Standoff. It may have been weeks before anything happened or they may have already had it scheduled. So without conditions like that looming in the background you may very well have a win ready to go! I hope so.

Also Lewis. I think you know that my (mental) clerk cannot accept (file) your wins in Oregon and Colorado into evidence until you direct me to validation by case number and hopefully docket dates to save time and expense. Maybe even transcripts. I understand that you may not want people meddling and "jinxing" things up by getting people in the U.S. Courthouses nervous, stuff like that. So please consider my request that when you feel the time is good, to publish or release information so that I/we may examine these dropped cases properly.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 27 Jul 2005 20:17:20
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2005 :  12:38:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear David,

I am waiting on the case numbers as we write. I will be most happy to provide them so that others may pull them up and learn from them. I would not be surprised to find them sealed. I have a very good case cite out of USDC North Carolina. I have the in house case number and the Fed cite. Neither is available. If you call the Clerk of Court and ask for a copy of the case by the in house number, the clerk will tell you that number was never assigned. If you try the Fed number on West Law it comes up blank. They don't want the sheeple getting at the info. I have a copy of some parts of the case. Hope to have the whole filing soon. For a hint - Exhibit 14 in the case was a copy of the Lieber Code. You might want to take a careful look at it. The courts are operating under it.

Regards,

Lewis
An American National
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2005 :  14:40:11  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lewis (and all other registered members) --

We've had a copy of the Lieber Code available for download in the online Library here at ecclesia.org for years:

http://ecclesia.org/forum/library/Lieber_Code.pdf

There are many other library files of interest as well:

http://ecclesia.org/forum/filelibrarycount.asp
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2005 :  16:49:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings,

There is no doubt that the Military Laws fit unto this whole or-deal with the admiralty and merging itself with the public policies being established.

Now, being that for a man or woman to be a partaker under nexus of Military Rules, then there must be an oath taken without threat, duress and coercion and a voluntary condition.

I came here as a very young boy escaping the grip of a faction known as a communist totalitarian regime. During those years we all where tagged as parolees/refugees/non-resident-aliens. Even my years on the military started with waiver from father and mother due to my age (seventeen), and even though I served "proudly and diligently," it wasn't until the early 80's AD, then unto the second voluntary enlistment phase (+6 years), that the trumpet began to sound a distinguishable tune. As the years passed unto adulthood I have seeked true freedom and full disclosure of the facts, and cleared the way from being ignorant of the Law into better sounding-bites.

Oh... so much for that... I sometimes get bogged on the passed... never mind...

But, if in fact, the old condition was away from the true intent of freedom, then the course must be taken to cut-off the chains which bind, extort, kidnap, coerce and aid and abbett same.

Semper Fidelis In The Almighty,
Manuel

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000