Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2005 :  15:16:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
These articles from Century Magazine 1928 are amazing.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_RavageArticle_Page01.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_RavageArticle_Page02.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_RavageArticle_Page03.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_RavageArticle_Page04.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_RavageArticle_Page05.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_RavageArticle_Page06.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_RavageArticle_Page07.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_RavageArticle_Page08.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_RavageArticle_Page09.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_RavageArticle_Page10.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_RavageArticle_Page11.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_RavageArticle_Page12.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_RavageArticle_Page13.jpg

Especially the first one about Paul's War by Propaganda ending in an arrogant poem about New York city.
quote:
Syncopated city of the lonely blues,
Your avenues
Are dance-halls for my gloating soul.
However, the articles only tell a little about the whole picture.
quote:
He [Paul] was on his way to Damascus one day to arrest a group of the sectaries when a novel idea came to him. In the quaint phrase of the Book of Acts he saw a vision...
And when reasoned inductively with The Nazarene Gospel Restored by Robert Graves and Joshua Podro this was actually Shaul trying to collect the bounty on the survived Yehoshuah H'Natzrith who had fled to Damascus to live a refugee's life in the Jewish settlement there.

Another segment I will integrate into the Topic is METRO and the Dutch East Indies Trading Company claim to Manhattan Island through the Freedoms and Exemptions Granted to Patroons charter on that soil. The article from the 1995 American's Bulletin is quite informative and integrates the Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_METROchapter1.pdf
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_METROchapter2.pdf
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_METROchapter3.pdf

And that document, the Protocols rounds out the mozaic I am calling the bigger picture. It is obvious that the document was not written by the Jews. That is why Eli Marcus Ravage felt free to ridicule the accusation. Albeit I have seen more than one conspiracy buff quote Ravage out of context as an admission of guilt. The document was originally an internal memorandum of the Priory of Sion, the custodian and directorate of the Bloodline of Jesus Christ. The document was butchered into the anti-Jew accusation by a disgruntled counsellor to the Russian Czar.

The faith of those who believe in the supernatural Resurrection has served quite well in protecting the Bloodline. There seems to be an informed reference to this at the end of Dan Brown's book, The DaVinci Code. Paranoia has always disabled a proper prosecution as if there was one deserved by the responsible custodians throughout banking history. But that is why I include the second article.
quote:
All right. For the sake of argument we [Jews] will underwrite every word of it [The Protocols]. It is genuine and authentic. But what is that beside the unquestionable historical conspiracy which we have carried out, which we have never denied because you never had the courage to charge us with it, and of which the full record is extant for anybody to read? ....
and this after opening the first article:
quote:
Why throw us a patent and clumsy forgery such as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion when you might as well confront us with the Revelation of St. John? Why talk about Marx and Trotski when you have Jesus of Nazareth and Paul of Tarsus to confound us with?
That is simple. Christians cannot form a proper court on faith. See Hebrews 11:1. Christians are sunk before they begin because they have thrown out Rules of Evidence.

Imported from another Topic is an interesting thought:
quote:
Case in Point:

Thirty to forty years ago many who monitor this forum would have considered themselves gay-Christians. Now because of a change in word usage or for other reasons...most know they are not gay and as one can determine by the recent quotes herein many are thinking they may not be Christian either.
I say I am not Christian because as I define Christian, I would have to accept the supernatural Rising from the Dead. I do not. Yet I am certain the Messiah of God spoken of in the Prophecies is that same Jesus of Nazareth. And I am aware that prophecy as a psychometric phenomenon giving prior knowledge of events is calculable.

So for now I hope the link to the zipped image files of the articles will be available even before this Topic is approved by Admin. I think it will stir some wonderful and constructive debate albeit it will rub some people the wrong way. So please be careful to think of where you are directing your more passionate Posts. Are you directing feelings toward the author or the subject matter?

Regards,

David Merrill

Edited by - David Merrill on 04 Jan 2005 22:06:06

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2005 :  20:25:10  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
I say I am not Christian because as I define Christian, I would have to accept the supernatural Rising from the Dead.
Would you please elaborate on your statement in more detail? Just exactly what do you define as "supernatural rising from the dead"? I think more explanatory context is needed from you before possible wrong conclusions are made by the readers of this site.

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err. - Mark 12:27
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2005 :  20:39:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rising from the dead is unnatural. When people die, they stay that way. Of course I am excluding the matter of dying for a few minutes; a "near-death experience".

This also excludes the possibility that Jesus brought Lazarus back from the dead. That would have been completely capitalized upon if true. That would have been the high-point of Jesus' healing ministry. But it only appears in one Gospel. Inductive reasoning tells us that Jesus was delayed in reaching his sick cousin and in grieving upon arrival was angry with the disciples he had trusted to heal Lazarus. That was probably self-directed anger because he had misjudged how ill his cousin Lazarus was. The fantasy was edited in later.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Lazarus.zip

The entire Bible Story fits together a lot better by viewing supernatural events as either symbolic or pagan syncrotism.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 08 Jan 2005 06:35:52
Go to Top of Page

True North
Advanced Member

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2005 :  00:20:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
The entire Bible Story fits together a lot better by viewing supernatural events as either symbolic or pagan syncrotism.
David, you may prefer to skip to the last paragraph of this narrative. But if you interpret John 11:26 as parable (as a "civil" death along the lines of legal name, social compact and that "person" coming into existence) you gain nothing towards understanding the symbol of resurrection. IMHO the resurrection, as I understand it from Hebraic as well as philosophical writings, has relevance to identity and in no way contradicts but rather solidifies the perspective you promote as "courts of competent jurisdiction".

The bible is a narrative. The bible doesn't "give" anyone the entire story. The bible story gives a witness to HaRuach. It will not fit together, it is spiritually discerned and foolishness. Jeremiah 24:7

Please excuse my sophomoric approach, my use of "religious" cliché and seeming irreverence. I do not intend to demean or belittle, only to learn to seek His righteousness through discussion of these topics. My own narration of any event can only be a "witness" to HaRuach when you "hear" it. A baby does not learn except by example, then mimic and later by being taught. Jeremiah 31:33 is not internalized avariciously or by osmosis on occurrence of a super natural event. Nor can the events recorded in the bible be understood without the Hebrew concept of PRDS. But PRDS (etymologically, the English word - paradise) is not the crux, (pun intended), resurrection is the foremost concept.
quote:
Joseph Campbell once said, "Science is breaking through now into the mystery dimensions. It's pushed itself into the sphere the myth is talking about. It's come to the edge, the interface between what can be known and what is never to be discovered because it is a mystery that transcends all human research".

Joseph Campbell, one of the foremost thinkers of his time was raised in the Roman Catholic tradition and later abandoned the tradition of all religions to embrace the whole body of tradition as mythical guides to the fullness of life. Campbell was a man unparalleled in the experience of what he called "following your bliss". He once agreed that the quiding idea of his work was to find the commonality of themes in world myths pointing to a constant requirement in the human psyche for a centering in terms, of deep principles, for the experience of being alive.

Joseph Campbell wrote of a culture in New Guinea and their initiation to manhood of the young men of the tribe. A sacred field where the people have a four of five day festival with drums going and chanting. A log structure is built with two uprights. A young woman comes to this structure dressed in the ornamental regalia of the goddess and the young male initiates, with the drums beating and the chanting going on, lie with the woman and have their first intercourse with the girl. When the last initiate is in full embrace, the two uprights are pulled and the structure is then collapsed, upon the couple. The couple is later pulled out and roasted and eaten. The life of one for the benefit of the whole symbol.

In his Apercu sur l'Initiation, Rene Guenon has written: "The true basis of symbolism is, as we have said, the correspondence linking together all orders of reality, binding them one to the other, and consequently extending from the natural order as a whole to the supernatural order. By virtue of this correspondence, the whole of Nature is but a symbol."
Leaving metaphysics and philosophy aside for a moment, the resurrection is meaningless without this premise ... there have only been two in which the fullness of Yah indwelled ... 1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit ... The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven." And the resurrection is shallow without the background behind 1 Corinthians 15:45.

Before I bore the more mathematical minds to tears ... David, there is no standing in judicio for "created in the image and likeness of god" were one to appear outside "their own court". There is standing in judicio for the ecclesia in any court based on identity because of the incidents surrounding the resurrection. Do you agree or do you think my premises faulty?

TN
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2005 :  08:17:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I find your premise refreshing and full of nutrients for thought. Still processing.

My approach was rather cut and dry [for brevity let's call it Faith v. Science] and I think you just demolished that boundary. A surprise.

My premise was that the comfort of faith, that the God of Abraham gave us a wonderful gift, a spectacular supernatural event of choosing a Son and putting him to death for our sins, then when all knew he was "dead, dead, dead" for three days, brought him back to life, was a faulty belief. And now you seem to agree but explain an interdimensional formula that the symbols are real, if not the historical fact? Well, that certainly explains engineers and scientists walking into the church nextdoor with their families all duded out in their Sunday finest. Smiling and completely at ease with throwing their professional premises in the sink for one morning a week. The mental archtypes are very, very real.

Of course the authority to be a court of competent jurisdiction is derived from the Abrahamic Covenant and through execution of the biblical premises surrounding the Messiah of God delivering Israel and conveying the original estate to the nations of the world. Even in Orthodox Jewry as I understand it, the Messianic Age includes the Gentiles as pilgrims respecting the renewal of the Temple services. So I would suppose many could apply the formula above to mean, "If you have faith God can do it, then why nitpick and super-analyze how He gets it done?" Thus I agree, it is the meaning behind the Resurrection, behind the symbol, that is of value. [Like the Pentagram, pagans adopting what works does not grant ownership of the symbols.] I am being perhaps too pragmatic to demand that history agree.

I will admit that a backlash from being called Satan and told I was continually attacking a man's faith (by that man) is in play here. Just when I thought we were coming to an agreement, he launched his final attack and was expelled from the forum for it. I would like to say that anything goes here on this Topic but agree that bickering is bad and non-productive reading. And I think you have expressed the same argument eloquently:

quote:
Before I bore the more mathematical minds to tears ... David, there is no standing in judicio for "created in the image and likeness of god" were one to appear outside "their own court". There is standing in judicio for the ecclesia in any court based on identity because of the incidents surrounding the resurrection. Do you agree or do you think my premises faulty?

I paraphrase this in the "Proof" thread, to be Source's argument that Christian authority was being recognized as opposed to my argument that the identity of "non-governmental" was being recognized. Thus my assumption that Source and I finally agreed when he made the same substitution. I cannot decide if your premise is faulty because you have validated symbols in place of factual history and biological fact around physical death. The potential, the pressure behind the mental archtype of the Resurrection has played a vital role in the Messianic model. Without 'externalizing', seeking the approval of the lesser courts, I agree that the tikkun, the restoration of Israel is vital in the standing in judicio found in a court of competent jurisdiction. Without that authority of the forgiveness and revitalizing symbols (regenerate man - the "new name" turning out to be exactly what your parents named you) one cannot avoid or restrict appearance in the lesser forums - what Source calls the 'laws of man'.

If I am digesting the meat in your Post correctly, then it may not be such a good idea to hash this out. But I am not ready to lay down my notions that history, known good and true, is a healthy component of a balanced mind and relationship with the Almighty. Or maybe that the supernatural symbol of the Resurrection has played its part and more people should begin looking at the pragmatic version of things in order to claim the inheritance right in front of them out of the original estate (thus my confidence and security building measures in the wealth-based bill of exchange).

One definitely needs Rules of Evidence, in my opinion, to run court; be it a household or community or whatever. Imagine if we were to quit examining evidence properly? Is not that a recipe for disaster? So let's look at faith and jurists for a moment. Suppose at voir dire, jury selection, I was to request a show of hands. Then by authority, not by motion, dismiss all who felt Jesus was "Raised from the Dead" for being mentally imbalanced. That class of jurist could not be accountable to analyze the evidence in my case if they would believe in something like that. They have bought into a Santy Clause scenario and use each other to puff the fantasy up as opposed to their parents setting them straight before sending them off to certain ridicule before their kindergarten peers. These 'jurists' believe in a very unusual event that allegedly happened two thousand years ago when everyone else in human history stays quite dead. And this without Jesus being able to come to this courtroom and prove that he is still alive?

Thank you for waking me up to the reality there is no set script. I am quite surprised with this analytical framework and even before the articles are available to read. I hope you are willing to reconsider viewpoints after you have had time to read the METRO and Ravage articles. If Admin were to judge this 'experiment' into such sensitive material a bad idea, I would hold no harsh comment to deleting the Topic without explanation.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I close adding that the subject Ravage articles are not available by link yet. Instead of transposing the articles into text, which requires some editing, I am trying to get the article to the readers in the original form of the magazine in 1928. It is a big zipped image file. So future readers who may have the articles available should keep that in mind - that after reading the articles, this discussion may have taken a different route.

Edited by - David Merrill on 04 Jan 2005 11:05:24
Go to Top of Page

Cornerstone Foundation
Advanced Member

uSA
254 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2005 :  12:47:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by David Merrill
I find your premise refreshing and full of nutrients for thought. Still processing.....

....My premise was that the comfort of faith, that the God of Abraham gave us a wonderful gift, a spectacular supernatural event of choosing a Son and putting him to death for our sins, then when all knew he was "dead, dead, dead" for three days, brought him back to life, was a faulty belief. And now you seem to agree but explain an interdimensional formula that the symbols are real, if not the historical fact.....?

....They have bought into a Santy Clause scenario and use each other to puff the fantasy up as opposed to their parents setting them straight before sending them off to certain ridicule before their kindergarten peers. These 'jurists' believe in a very unusual event that allegedly happened two thousand years ago when everyone else in human history stays quite dead. And this without Jesus being able to come to this courtroom and prove that he is still alive?.......

Regards,

David Merrill.

Cornerstone Foundation wrote:

David,

If we are properly understanding what you have written...you seem to be stating that you believe the resurrection of Yahshua is not a historical fact, but instead symbolism that gives one a "comfort of faith" that is based not in reality, but in symbolism.

The writings of Paul at 1 Corinthians 15:12-20 do not leave that as an option for those who have the faith of Yahshua Messiah:

quote:
1 Corinthians 15:12-20 from the Book of Yahweh translation:

Now since it is preached that Messiah has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead?

For if there is no resurrection of the dead, neither has the Messiah been raised up.

And if Messiah has not been raised up, our preaching is useless, and your faith is also empty.

Yes, then we are found to be false witnesses of Yahweh, because we have presented testimony from Yahweh that He raised up Messiah-Whom He did not raise up if , in fact, the dead are not to be raised up-

For if the dead are not to be raised up, then Messiah has not been raised up.

And if Messiah has not been raised up, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins!

Then those also who have fallen asleep in Messiah have perished.

If in this life only we have hope in Messiah, then we are of all people most miserable.

But the fact is that Messiah has been raised from the dead, and has become the first one recalled to life of those who have fallen asleep.

We are willing to go on record as being among those who believe that Yahshua of Nazereth did lie dead for three days and three nights and thereafter was literally raised from the dead by the power of His Father, Yahweh. We believe the resurrection is a historical fact...even at the risk of being considered by the world as "most miserable".

Somehow we now feel that we have "taken the bait" that was being dangled off this thread.

Best Regards,

Marty

P.S. We do not believe in Santy Clause.

Edited by - Cornerstone Foundation on 03 Jan 2005 13:03:35
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2005 :  14:40:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Marty;

I was hoping to have the articles linked by now. That I would be able to tie two or three convincing historical treatises together to demonstrate my argument.

I am glad someone with such great communications skills has stepped 'up to the plate' (rather than taking bait) to argue for faith.

It is because of the premise (or from my perspective 'programming') that one will lose eternal salvation according to the apostle Paul, that this issue can be accelerated. I am sure it will become quite a Hot Topic once I can form the mosaic promised through links. So much so that I may petition Admin for deletion from the forum. Many people may find this Topic very, very upsetting.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I am glad to see how quickly everyone caught on to sealing testimony in quotes. I can edit my posts, but not yours.

Edited by - David Merrill on 03 Jan 2005 14:44:59
Go to Top of Page

True North
Advanced Member

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2005 :  17:34:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David, the trepidation on continuing this topic does not go unnoticed and is not unwarranted. The most important posts to this forum, IMHO concern ecclesiastical identity and how to exist alongside the 'system' without becoming separated from the Source of life.

I look at the beginning post of this thread eagerly but with caution in light of what I think is most important.

I was introduced long ago to the Hebrew perspective of "be fruitful and multiply" as imperative to every male in the Kingdom. This command did not get processed into the B'rit HaDashah. A Hebrew male would not find this unusual considering the command as necessary to propagate Hebrew lineage and culture, the nations "outside" of this culture needing to have the necessary time to assimilate the culture into the family structure.

Yeshua received the teaching of "be fruitful and multiply". (Speaking strictly from the premise that Yeshua received the same training as every other Hebrew child up until the age twelve). As you state The DaVinci Code references just such a premise (that Yeshua would follow the command). Further inference occurs in John 8:7, I.E. the husband would be the lawful judge in the scenario presented.

Before continuing, let me state the response given to a questioner by one of my teachers when the teacher was asked to put into print all the misleading interpretations of Hebrew concepts contained within the B'rit HaDashah. Upon reflection my teacher stated that it would be far easier to list the few concepts that were correctly interpreted in the text. His premise (from years of study and archeology in Semitic lands) was that 99% of the concepts held by Christianity were distorted from their notorious Hebrew root(s).

To continue, the Vatican holds archives of information never revealed to the public. I have it from a good source that the (Hebrew) concepts of the government re-set up by Yeshua in the first century C.E. were deliberately occluded, implying that some things were left out. Inductive reasoning lets me surmise that the new testament does not contain much of the information that would reveal the Hebrew root behind the concepts because of this cover up. Admittedly this smacks of conspiracy theory as does the Priory of Sion theory of protection of bloodline.

quote:
But I am not ready to lay down my notions that history, known good and true, is a healthy component of a balanced mind and relationship with the Almighty.

The above quote is also an imperative to me. It is my search for the history behind the symbol of resurrection that has provided me the tools to objectively, (if indeed objectivity can be maintained within the passion), look at the Hebrew text for the history of this symbol.

Also imperative to me is the method supporting such a search. The major premise starts with ... Any subject content contained within the narrative (TaNaK and B'rit HaDashah) is basically correct in its original conception ... This premise can then be used to subject any one concept to all known literature and science to see if it can hold up to the premise. If the subject holds up to the initial evaluation, then more data must be gathered and the evaluation started all over again. If the subject still holds up, the process starts over until all available data is exhausted. If the subject continues to hold up at this stage it will be considered as a law, until data can be obtained to prove different.

Of course you already know this as the scientific method which may or may not be useful (without becoming subjective) to a metaphysical topic like resurrection.

To condense what has the potential to become a study in ontology, the concept of resurrection has to have the understanding of the basic symbols behind it before the resurrection symbol can have any validity to one's personal walk with HaShem. The concept of what is Life, what are the symbols of blood and sacrifice, what is the nature of Hashem and consequently the nature of Man. What does the symbol "in our image, after our likeness" represent, what is the meaning of the symbol denoted by the Hebrew word "echad"?

As you can see, 'symbol' is being freely used here to refer to a Hebrew concept. With a certain amount of knowledge of the original Hebrew language (supplemented with all the pertinent teachings) one can begin to search these things from history and not just the bible knowing the bible is a narrative not a history book. The major premise being held again in our search.

If someone were to ask me "Where is the symbol of resurrection in the Torah?" I would be inclined to answer that history is still being written and there can be no differentiation in the narrative except to accommodate the exploration of history. The culmination of history, as we know it, will come as His will is done.

TN
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2005 :  18:37:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The resurrection principle in my mind has been tikkun, restoration. But let's have it from biblical etymologists. Also we may only be close with Hebrew if Yitzchak Elchanan MOZESON and Joshua Ben are correct. The real hardwire root of our symbols is Edenics, the source of Hebrew.

My trepidation about cancelling the Topic is due to how easily the faith argument could degrade into people being upset at one another. I sincerely hope as you read the articles below, you can clear out all you think you know about the Jews and just take this man's sinical perspective for a moment.

COMMISSARY TO THE GENTILES

The First to See the Possibilities of War by Propaganda

MARCUS ELI RAVAGE

YOU Christians worry and complain about the Jew's influence in your civilization. We are, you say, an international people, a compact minority in your midst, with traditions, interests, aspirations and objectives distinct from your own. And you declare that this state of affairs is a menace to your orderly development; it confuses your impulses; it defeats your purposes; it muddles up your destiny. I do not altogether see the danger. Your world has always been ruled by minorities; and it seems to me a matter of indifference what the remote origin and professed creed of the governing clique is. The influence, on the other hand, is certainly there, and it is vastly greater and more insidious than you appear to realize.

That is what puzzles and amuses and sometimes exasperates us about your game of Jew-baiting. It sounds so portentous. You go about whispering terrifyingly of the hand of the Jew in this and that and the other thing. It makes us quake. We are conscious of the injury we did you when we imposed upon you our alien faith and traditions. Suppose, we say tremblingly, you should wake up to the fact that your religion, your education, your morals, your social, governmental and legal systems, are fundamentally of our making! And then you specify, and talk vaguely of Jewish financiers and Jewish motion-picture promoters, and our terror dissolves in laughter. The goi, we see with relief, will never know the real blackness of our crimes.

We cannot make it out. Either you do not know or you have not the courage to charge us with those deeds for which there is at least a shadow of evidence and which an intelligent judge and jury could examine without impatience. Why bandy about unconvincing trifles when you might so easily indict us for serious and provable offenses? Why throw up to us a patent and clumsy forgery such as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion when you might as well confront us with the Revelation of St. John? Why talk about Marx and Trotski when you have Jesus of Nazareth and Paul of Tarsus to confound us with?

You call us subverters, agitators, revolution-mongers. It is the truth, and I cower at your discovery. It could be shown with only the slightest straining and juggling of the facts that we have been at the bottom of all the major revolutions in your history. We undoubtedly had a sizable finger in the Lutheran Rebellion, and it is simply a fact that we were the prime movers in the bourgeois democratic revolutions of the century before the last, both in France and America. If we were not, we did not know our own interests. But do you point your accusing finger at us and charge us with these heinous and recorded crimes? Not at all! You fantastically lay at our door the recent great War and the upheaval in Russia, which have done not only the most injury to the Jews themselves but which a school-boy could have foreseen would have "that result.

But even these plots and revolutions are as nothing compared with the great conspiracy which we engineered at the beginning of this era and which was destined to make the creed of a Jewish sect the religion of the Western world. The Reformation was not designed in malice purely. It squared us with an ancient enemy and restored our Bible to its place of honor in Christendom. The Republican revolutions of the eighteenth century freed us of our age-long political and social disabilities. They benefited us, but they did you no harm. On the contrary, they prospered and expanded you. You owe your preeminence in the world to them. But the upheaval which brought Christianity into Europe was - or at least may easily be shown to have been - planned and executed by Jews as an act of revenge against a great Gentile state. And when you talk about Jewish conspiracies I cannot for the world understand why you do not mention the destruction of Rome and the whole civilization of antiquity concentrated under her banners, at the hands of Jewish Christianity.

It is unbelievable, but you Christians do not seem to know where your religion came from, nor how, nor why. Your historians, with one great exception, do not tell you. The documents in the case, which are part of your Bible, you chant over but do not read. We have done our work too thoroughly; you believe our propaganda too implicitly. The coming of Christianity is to you not an ordinary historical event growing out of other events of the time; it is the fulfillment of a divine Jewish prophecy - with suitable amendments of your own. It did not, as you see it, destroy a great Gentile civilization and a great Gentile empire with which Jewry was at war; it did not plunge mankind into barbarism and darkness for a thousand years; it came to bring salvation to the Gentile world!

Yet here, if ever, was a great subversive movement, hatched in Palestine, spread by Jewish agitators, financed by Jewish money, taught in Jewish pamphlets and broadsides, at a time when Jewry and Rome were in a death-struggle, and ending in the collapse of the great Gentile empire. You do not even see it, though an intelligent child, unbefuddled by theological magic, could tell you what it is all about after a hasty reading of the simple record. And then you go on prattling of Jewish conspiracies and cite as instances the Great War and the Russian Revolution! Can you wonder that we Jews have always taken your anti-Semites rather lightly, as long as they did not resort to violence?

And, mind you, no less an authority than Gibbon long ago tried to enlighten you. It is now a century and a half since "The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" let the cat out of the bag. Gibbon, not being a parson dabbling in history, did not try to account for the end of a great era by inventing fatuous nonsense about the vice and degradation of Rome, about the decay of morals and faith in an empire which was at that very time in the midst of its most glorious creative period. How could he? He was living in the Augustan Age in London which - in spite of nearly two thousand years since the coming of Christian salvation - was as good a replica of Augustan Rome in the matter of refined lewdness as the foggy islanders could make it. No, Gibbon was a race-conscious Gentile and an admirer of the culture of the pagan West, as well as a historian with brains and eyes. Therefore he had no difficulty laying his finger on the malady that had rotted and wasted away the noble edifice of antique civilization. He put Christianity down - the law which went forth from Zion and the word of God from Jerusalem - as the central cause of the decline and fall of Rome and all she represented.

So far so good. But Gibbon did not go far enough. He was born and died, you see; a century before the invention of scientific anti-Semitism. He left wholly out of account the element of deliberation. He saw an alien creed sweeping out of the East and overwhelming the fair lands of the West. It never occurred to him that it was precisely to this destructive end that the whole scheme of salvation was dedicated. Yet the facts are as plain as you please.

Let me in very brief recount the tale, unembroidered by miracle, prophecy or magic.

For a good perspective, I shall have to go back a space. The action conveniently falls into four parts, rising to a climax in the third. The time, when the first curtain rises, is roughly 65 B.C. Dramatis personae are, minor parts aside, Judea and Rome. Judea is a tiny kingdom off the Eastern Mediterranean. For five centuries it has been hardly more than a geographical expression. Again and again it has been overrun and destroyed and its population carried into exile or slavery by its powerful neighbors. Nominally independent, it is now as unstable as ever and on the edge of civil war. The empire of the West, with her nucleus in the City Republic of Rome, while not yet mistress of the world, is speedily heading that way. She is acknowledged the one great military power of the time as well as the heir of Greece and the center of civilization.

Up to the present the two states have had little or no contact with one another. Then without solicitation on her part Rome was suddenly asked to take a hand in Judean affairs. A dispute had arisen between two brothers over the succession to the petty throne, and the Roman general Pompey, who happened to be in Damascus winding up bigger matters, was called upon to arbitrate between the claimants. With the simple directness of a republican soldier, Pompey exiled one of the brothers, tossed the chief priesthood to his rival, and abolished the kingly dignity altogether. Not to put too fine a point on it, Pompey’s mediation amounted in effect to making Judea a Roman dependency. The Jews, not unnaturally perhaps, objected; and Rome, to conciliate them and to conform to local prejudice, restored the royal office. She appointed, that is, a king of her own choosing. He was the son of an excise-man, an Idumean by race, named Herod. But the Jews were not placated, and continued making trouble. Rome thought it very ungrateful of them.

All this is merely a prelude, and is introduced into the action to make clear what follows. Jewish discontent grew to disaffection and open revolt when their Gentile masters began importing into Jerusalem the blessings of Western culture. Graven images, athletic games, Greek drama, and gladiatorial shows were not to the Jewish taste. The pious resented them as an offense in the nostrils of Jehovah, even though the resident officials patiently explained they were meant for the entertainment and edification of the non-Jewish garrison. The Judeans resisted with especial strenuousness the advent of the efficient Roman tax-gatherer. Above all, they wanted back a king of their own race and their own royal line.

Among the masses the rebellion took the form of a revival of the old belief in a Messiah, a divinely appointed savior who was to redeem his people from the foreign yoke and make Judea supreme among the nations. Claimants to the mission were not wanting. In Galilee, one Judas led a rather formidable insurrection, which enlisted much popular support. John, called the Baptist, operated in the Jordan country. He was followed by another north-country man, Jesus of Nazareth. All three were masters of the technique of couching incendiary political sedition in harmless theological phrases. All three used the same signal of revolt - "The time is at hand." And all three were speedily apprehended and executed, both Galileans by crucifixion.

Personal qualities aside, Jesus of Nazareth was, like his predecessors, a political agitator engaged in liberating his country from the foreign oppressor. There is even considerable evidence that he entertained an ambition to become king of an independent Judea. He claimed, or his biographers later claimed for him, descent from the ancient royal line of David. But his paternity is somewhat confused. The same writers who traced the origin of his mother's husband back to the psalmist-king also pictured Jesus as the son of Jehovah, and admitted that Joseph was not his father.

It seems, however, that Jesus before long realized the hopelessness of his political mission and turned his oratorical gifts and his great popularity with the masses in quite another direction. He began preaching a primitive form of populism, socialism and pacifism. The effect of this change in his program was to gain him the hostility of the substantial, propertied classes, the priests and patriots generally, and to reduce his following to the poor, the laboring mass and the slaves.

After his death these lowly disciples formed themselves into a communistic brotherhood. A sermon their late leader had once delivered upon a hillside summed up for them the essence of his teachings, and they made it their rule of life. It was a philosophy calculated to appeal profoundly to humble people. It comforted those who suffered here on earth with promised rewards beyond the grave. It made virtues of the necessities of the weak. Men without hope in the future were admonished to take no thought for the morrow. Men too helpless to resent insult or injury were taught to resist not evil. Men condemned to lifelong drudgery and indigence were assured of the dignity of labor and of poverty. The meek, the despised, the disinherited, the downtrodden, were - in the hereafter-to be the elect and favored of God. The worldly, the ambitious, the rich and powerful, were to be denied admission to heaven.

The upshot, then, of Jesus' mission was a new sect in Judea. It was neither the first nor the last. Judea, like modern America, was a fertile soil for strange creeds. The Ebionim - the paupers, as they called themselves - did not regard their beliefs as a new religion. Jews they had been born, and Jews they remained. The teachings of their master were rather in the nature of a social philosophy, an ethic of conduct, a way of life. To modern Christians, who never tire of asking why the Jews did not accept Jesus and his teachings, I can only answer that for a long time none but Jews did. To be surprised that the whole Jewish people did not turn Ebionim is about as intelligent as to expect all Americans to join the Unitarians or the Baptists or the Christian Scientists.

In ordinary times little attention would have been paid to the ragged brotherhood. Slaves and laborers for the most part, their meekness might even have been encouraged by the solider classes. But with the country in the midst of a struggle with a foreign foe, the unworldly philosophy took on a dangerous aspect. It was a creed of disillusion, resignation and defeat. It threatened to undermine the morale of the nation's fighting men in time of war. This blessing of the peacemakers, this turning of the other cheek, this non-resistance, this love your enemy, looked like a deliberate attempt to paralyze the national will in a crisis and assure victory to the foe.

So it is not surprising that the Jewish authorities began persecuting the Ebionim. Their meetings were invaded and dispersed, their leaders were clapped into jail, their doctrines were proscribed. It looked for awhile as if the sect would be speedily wiped out. Then, unexpectedly, the curtain rose on act three, and events took a sudden new turn.

Perhaps the bitterest foe of the sectaries was one Saul, a maker of tents. A native of Tarsus and thus a man of some education in Greek culture, he despised the new teachings for their unworldliness and their remoteness from life. A patriotic Jew, he dreaded their effect on the national cause. A traveled man, versed in several languages, he was ideally suited for the task of going about among the scattered Jewish communities to counteract the spread of their socialistic pacifistic doctrines. The leaders in Jerusalem appointed him chief persecutor to the Ebionim.

He was on his way to Damascus one day to arrest a group of the sectaries when a novel idea came to him. In the quaint phrase of the Book of Acts he saw a vision. He saw as a matter of fact, two. He perceived, to begin with, how utterly hopeless were the chances of little Judea winning out in an armed conflict against the greatest military power in the world. Second, and more important, it came to him that the vagabond creed which he had been repressing might be forged into an irresistible weapon against the formidable foe. Pacifism, non-resistance, resignation, love, were dangerous teachings at home. Spread among the enemy's legions, they might break down their discipline and thus yet bring victory to Jerusalem. Saul, in a word, was probably the first man to see the possibilities of conducting war by propaganda.

He journeyed on to Damascus, and there to the amazement alike of his friends and of those he had gone to suppress, he announced his conversion to the faith and applied for admission to the brotherhood. On his return to Jerusalem he laid his new strategy before the startled Elders of Zion. After much debate and searching of souls, it was adopted. More resistance was offered by the leaders of the Ebionim of the capital. They were mistrustful of his motives, and they feared that his proposal to strip the faith of its ancient Jewish observances and practices so as to make it acceptable to Gentiles would fill the fraternity with alien half-converts, and dilute its strength. But in the end he won them over, too. And so Saul, the fiercest persecutor of Jesus' followers, became Paul, the Apostle to the Gentiles. And so, incidentally, began the spread into the pagan lands of the West, an entirely new Oriental religion.

Unfortunately for Paul's plan, the new strategy worked much too well. His revamped and rather alluring theology made converts faster than he had dared hope, or than he even wished. His idea it should be kept in mind, was at this stage Purely defensive. He had as yet no thought of evangelizing the world; he only hoped to discourage the enemy. With that accomplished, and the Roman garrisons out of Palestine, he was prepared to call a truce. But the slaves and oppressed of the Empire, the wretched conscripts, and the starving proletariat of the capital itself, found as much solace in the adapted Pauline version of the creed as the poor Jews before them had found in the original teachings of their crucified master. The result of this unforeseen success was to open the enemy's eyes to what was going on. Disturbing reports of insubordination among the troops began pouring into Rome from the army chiefs in Palestine and elsewhere. Instead of giving the imperial authorities pause, the new tactics only stiffened their determination. Rome swooped down upon Jerusalem with fire and sword, and after a fierce siege which lasted four years, she destroyed the nest of the agitation (70 A.D.). At least she thought she had destroyed it.

The historians of the time leave us in no doubt as to the aims of Rome. They tell us that Nero sent Vespasian and his son Titus with definite and explicit orders to annihilate Palestine and Christianity together. To the Romans, Christianity meant nothing more than Judaism militant, anyhow, an interpretation which does not seem far from the facts. As to Nero's wish, he had at least half of it realized for him. Palestine was so thoroughly annihilated that it has remained a political ruin to this day. But Christianity was not so easily destroyed.

Indeed, it was only after the fall of Jerusalem that Paul's program developed to the full. Hitherto, as I have said, his tactic had been merely to frighten off the conqueror, in the manner of Moses plaguing the Pharaohs. He had gone along cautiously and hesitantly, taking care not to arouse the powerful foe. He was willing to dangle his novel weapon before the foe's nose, and let him feet its edge, but he shrank from thrusting it in full force. Now that the worst had happened and Judea had nothing further to lose, he flung scruples to the wind and carried the war into the enemy's country. The goal now was nothing less than to humble Rome as she had humbled Jerusalem, to wipe her off the map as she had wiped out Judea.

If Paul's own writings fail to convince you of this interpretation of his activities, I invite your attention to his more candid associate John. Where Paul, operating within the shadow of the imperial palace and half the time a prisoner in Roman jails, is obliged to deal in parable and veiled hints, John, addressing himself to disaffected Asiatics, can afford the luxury of plain speaking. At any rate, his pamphlet entitled "Revelation" is, in truth, a revelation of what the whole astonishing business is about.

Rome, fancifully called Babylon, is minutely described in the language of sputtering hate, as the mother of harlots and abominations of the earth, as the woman drunken with the blood of saints (Christians and Jews), as the oppressor of "peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues" and - to remove all doubt of her identity - as "that great city which reigneth over the kings of the earth." An angel triumphantly cries, "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen." Then follows an orgiastic picture of ruin. Commerce and industry and maritime trade are at an end. Art and music and "the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride" are silenced. Darkness and desolation lie like a pall upon the scene. The gentle Christian conquerors wallow in blood up to the bridles of their horses. "Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her."

And what is the end and purpose of all this chaos and devastation? John is not too reticent to tell us. For he closes his pious prophecy with a vision of the glories of the new - that is, the restored-Jerusalem: not any allegorical fantasy, I pray you, but literally Jerusalem, the capital of a great reunited kingdom of "the twelve tribes of the children of Israel."
Could anyone ask for anything plainer?

Of course, no civilization could forever hold out against this kind of assault. By the year 200 the efforts of Paul and John and their successors had made such headway among all classes of Roman society that Christianity had become the dominant cult throughout the empire. Meantime, as Paul had shrewdly foreseen, Roman morale and discipline had quite broken down, so that more and more the imperial legions, once the terror of the world and the backbone of Western culture, went down to defeat before barbarian invaders. In the year 326 the emperor Constantine, hoping to check the insidious malady, submitted to conversion and proclaimed Christianity the official religion. It was too late. After him the emperor Julian tried to resort once more to suppression. But neither resistance nor concession were of any use. The Roman body politic had become thoroughly worm-eaten with Palestinian propaganda. Paul had triumphed.

This at last is how, were I an anti-Semite in search of a credible sample of subversive Jewish conspiracy, I would interpret the advent of a modified Jewish creed into the Western world.

NEW YORK

CHARLES NORMAN

Your avenues

Color in crevices of walls,
Sparrows nibbling twilight by the curb
Disturb the circumspection of the day,
Making my spirit sway.
I hear violins on Fifth Avenue
And saxophones on Broadway,
Drums and horns in Harlem Monotonously gay;
Gramophones exulting in the Bronx
And wind in the telegraph wires
Crooning of yesterday
And what the heart desires;
Hurdy-gurdies on Waverly Place,
Jangle of jazz on Fourteenth Street,
Rumble of traffic and rhythm
Of pattering feet.
And when the yellow lanterns bloom
And window-shades are down
Evening is like a lonesome song
In the bleak quarters of the town.

Your avenues

A Real Case Against the Jews

One of Them Points Out the Full Depth of Their Guilt

MARCUS ELI RAVAGE

OF COURSE, you do resent us. It is no good telling me you don't; So let us not waste any time on denials and alibis. You know you do, and I know it, and we understand each other. To be sure, some of your best friends are Jews, and all that. I have heard that before once or twice, I think. And I know, too, that you do not include me personally - "me" being any particular individual Jew - when you fling out at us in your wholesale fashion, because I am, well, so different, don't you know, almost as good as one of yourselves. That little exemption does not, somehow, move me to gratitude; but never mind that now. It is the aggressive, climbing, pushing, materialistic sort you dislike - those, in a word, who remind you so much of your own up-and-coming brethren. We understand each other perfectly. I don't hold it against you.

Bless my soul, I do not blame anybody for disliking anybody. The thing that intrigues me about this anti-Jewish business, as you play at it, is your total lack of grit. You are so indirect and roundabout with it, you make such fantastic and transparent excuses, you seem to be suffering from self-consciousness so horribly, that if the performance were not grotesque it would be irritating.

It is not as if you were amateurs: you have been at it for over fifteen centuries. Yet watching you and hearing your childish pretexts, one might get the impression that you did not know yourselves what it is all about. You resent us, but you cannot clearly say why. You think up a new excuse - a "reason" is what you call it - every other day. You have been piling up justifications for yourselves these many hundreds of years and each new invention is more laughable than the last and each new excuse contradicts and annihilates the last.

Not so many years ago I used to hear that we were money grubbers and commercial materialists; now the complaint is being whispered around that no art and no profession is safe against Jewish invasion.

We are, if you are to be believed, at once clannish and exclusive and unassimilable because we won't intermarry with you, and we are also climbers and pushers and a menace to your racial integrity.

Our standard of living is so low that we create your slums and sweated industries, and so high that we crowd you out of your best residential sections.

We shirk our patriotic duty in wartime because we are pacifists by nature and tradition, and we are the arch-plotters of universal wars and the chief beneficiaries of those wars (see the late "Dearborn Independent," passim, and "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion").

We are at once the founders and leading adherents of capitalism and the chief perpetrators of the rebellion against capitalism.

Surely, history has nothing like us for versatility!

And, oh! I almost forgot the reason of reasons. We are the stiff-necked people who never accepted Christianity, and we are the criminal people who crucified its founder.

But I tell you, you are self-deceivers. You lack either the self-knowledge or the mettle to face the facts squarely and own up to the truth. You resent the Jew not because, as some of you seem to think, he crucified Jesus but because he gave him birth. Your real quarrel with us is not that we have rejected Christianity but that we have imposed it upon you!

Your loose, contradictory charges against us are not a patch on the blackness of our proved historic offense. You accuse us of stirring up revolution in Moscow. Suppose we admit the charge. What of it? Compared with what Paul the Jew of Tarsus accomplished in Rome, the Russian upheaval is a mere street brawl.

You make much noise and fury about the undue Jewish influence in your theaters and movie palaces. Very good; granted your complaint is well-founded. But what is that compared to our staggering influence in your churches, your schools, your laws and your governments, and the very thoughts you think every day?

A clumsy Russian forges a set of papers and publishes them in a book called "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion," which shows that we plotted to bring on the late World War. You believe that book. All right. For the sake of argument we will underwrite every word of it. It is genuine and authentic. But what is that beside the unquestionable historical conspiracy which we have carried out, which we have never denied because you never had the courage to charge us with it, and of which the full record is extant for anybody to read?

If you really are serious when you talk of Jewish plots, may I not direct your attention to one worth talking about! What use is it wasting words on the alleged control of your public opinion by Jewish financiers, newspaper owners and movie magnates, when you might as well justly accuse us of the proved control of your whole civilization by the Jewish Gospels?

You have not begun to appreciate the real depth of our guilt. We are intruders. We are disturbers. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at the bottom not merely of the latest great war but of nearly all your wars, not only of the Russian but of every other major revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing it. No one can tell how long we shall go on doing it.

Look back a little and see what has happened. Nineteen hundred years ago you were an innocent, care-free, pagan race. You worshipped countless gods and goddesses, the spirits of the air, of the running streams and of the woodland. You took unblushing pride in the glory of your naked bodies. You carved images of your gods and of the tantalizing human figure. You delighted in the combats of the field, the arena and the battle-ground. War and slavery were fixed institutions in your systems. Disporting yourselves on the hillsides and in the valleys of the great outdoors, you took to speculating on the wonder and mystery of life and laid the foundations of natural science and philosophy. Yours was a noble, sensual culture, unirked by the prickings of a social conscience or by any sentimental questionings about human equality. Who knows what great and glorious destiny might have been yours if we had left you alone.

But we did not leave you alone. We took you in hand and pulled down the beautiful and generous structure you had reared, and changed the whole course of your history . We conquered you as no empire of yours ever subjugated Africa or Asia. And we did it all without armies, without bullets, without blood or turmoil, without force of any kind. We did it solely by the irresistible might of our spirit, with ideas, with propaganda.

We made you the willing and unconscious bearers of our mission to the whole world, to the barbarous races of the earth, to the countless unborn generations. Without fully understanding what we were doing to you, you became the agents at large of our racial tradition, carrying our gospel to the unexplored ends of the earth.

Our tribal customs have become the core of your moral code. Our tribal laws have furnished the basic groundwork of all your august constitutions and legal systems. Our legends and our folk-tales are the sacred lore which you croon to your infants. Our poets have filled your hymnals and your prayer-books. Our national history has become an indispensable part of the learning of your pastors and priests and scholars. Our kings, our statesmen, our prophets, our warriors are your heroes. Our ancient little country is your Holy Land. Our national literature is your Holy Bible. What our people thought and taught has become inextricably woven into your very speech and tradition, until no one among you can be called educated who is not familiar with our racial heritage.

Jewish artisans and Jewish fishermen are your teachers and your saints, with countless statues carved in their image and innumerable cathedrals raised to their memories. A Jewish maiden is your ideal of motherhood and womanhood. A Jewish rebel-prophet is the central figure in your religious worship. We have pulled down your idols, cast aside your racial inheritance, and substituted for them our God and our traditions. No conquest in history can even remotely compare with this clean sweep of our conquest over you.

How did we do it? Almost by accident. Two thousand years ago nearly, in far-off Palestine, our religion had fallen into decay and materialism. Money-changers were in possession of the temple. Degenerate, selfish priests mulcted our people and grew fat. Then a young patriot-idealist arose and went about the land calling for a revival of faith. He had no thought of setting up a new church. Like all the prophets before him, his only aim was to purify and revitalize the old creed. He attacked the priests and drove the money-changers from the temple. This brought him into conflict with the established order and its supporting pillars. The Roman authorities, who were in occupation of the country, fearing his revolutionary agitation as a political effort to oust them, arrested him, tried him and condemned him to death by crucifixion, a common form of execution at that time.

The followers of Jesus of Nazareth, mainly slaves and poor workmen, in their bereavement and disappointment, turned away from the world and formed themselves into a brotherhood of pacifist non-resisters, sharing the memory of their crucified leader and living together communistically. They were merely a new sect in Judea, without power or consequence, neither the first nor the last.

Only after the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans did the new creed come into prominence. Then a patriotic Jew named Paul or Saul conceived the idea of humbling the Roman power by destroying the morale of its soldiery with the doctrines of love and non-resistance preached by the little sect of Jewish Christians. He became the Apostle to the Gentiles, he who hitherto had been one of the most active persecutors of the band. And so well did Paul do his work that within four centuries the great empire which had subjugated Palestine along with half of the world, was a heap of ruins. And the law which went forth from Zion became the official religion of Rome.

This was the beginning of our dominance in your world. But it was only a beginning. From this time forth your history is little more than a struggle for mastery between your own old pagan spirit and our Jewish spirit. Half your wars, great and little, are religious wars, fought over the interpretation of one thing or another in our teachings. You no sooner broke free from your primitive religious simplicity and attempted the practice of the pagan Roman learning than Luther armed with our gospels arose to down you and re-enthrone our heritage. Take the three principal revolutions in modern times - the French, the American and the Russian. What are they but the triumph of the Jewish idea of social, political and economic justice?

And the end is still a long way off. We still dominate you. At this very moment your churches are torn asunder by a civil war between Fundamentalists and Modernists, that is to say between those who cling to our teachings and traditions literally and those who are striving by slow steps to dispossess us. In Dayton, Tennessee, a Bible-bred community forbids the teaching of your science because it conflicts with our ancient Jewish account of the origin of life; and Mr. Bryan, the leader of the anti-Jewish Ku Klux Klan in the Democratic National Convention, makes the supreme fight of his life in our behalf, without noticing the contradiction. Again and again the Puritan heritage of Judea breaks out in waves of stage censorship, Sunday blue laws and national prohibition acts. And while these things are happening you twaddle about Jewish influence in the movies!

Is it any wonder you resent us? We have put a clog upon your progress. We have imposed upon you an alien book and an alien faith which you cannot swallow or digest, which is at cross-purposes with your native spirit, which keeps you everlastingly ill-at-ease, and which you lack the spirit either to reject or to accept in full.

In full, of course, you never have accepted our Christian teachings. In your hearts you still are pagans. You still love war and graven images and strife. You still take pride in the glory of the nude human figure. Your social conscience, in spite of all democracy and all your social revolutions, is still a pitifully imperfect thing. We have merely divided your soul, confused your impulses, paralyzed your desires. In the midst of battle you are obliged to kneel down to him who commanded you to turn the other cheek, who said "Resist not evil" and "Blessed are the peacemakers." In your lust for gain you are suddenly disturbed by a memory from your Sunday-school days about taking no thought for the morrow. In your industrial struggles, when you would smash a strike without compunction, you are suddenly reminded that the poor are blessed and that men are brothers in the Fatherhood of the Lord. And as you are about to yield to temptation, your Jewish training puts a deterrent hand on your shoulder and dashes the brimming cup from your lips. You Christians have never become Christianized. To that extent we have failed with you. But we have forever spoiled the fun of paganism for you.

So why should you not resent us? If we were in your place we should probably dislike you more cordially than you do us. But we should make no bones about telling you why. We should not resort to subterfuges and transparent pretexts. With millions of painfully respectable Jewish shopkeepers all about us we should not insult your intelligence and our own honesty by talking about communism as a Jewish philosophy. And with millions of hard-working impecunious Jewish peddlers and laborers we should not make ourselves ridiculous by talking about international-capitalism as a Jewish monopoly. No, we should go straight to the point. We should contemplate this confused, ineffectual muddle which we call civilization, this half-Christian half-pagan medley, and were our places reversed - we should say to you point-blank: "For this mess thanks to you, to your prophets and to your Bible."

Edited by - David Merrill on 03 Jan 2005 21:18:28
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2005 :  21:13:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It seems impossible to find a copy of the Protocols by Victor Marsden without a commentary. And the commentaries vary widely. Some agree with my take, mostly from Holy Blood, Holy Grail by Michael Baigent that the original document was written in a demented variation of the Bloodline of Jesus Christ, the Priory of Sion, mid-Seventeenth Century.

So you find it anywhere by search engine or get the book. Any hit you pick I implore you to skip the commentary and just read the document alone. Do not allow somebody's spin to color how you fit this piece into the collage I am composing. Almost all agree the document is a forgery but it does not take a very close look to discern that the document forged was from a prior extant document.

Furthermore I suggest you read the Protocols prior to reading the three-part METRO article to follow. The Article was published in 1995 in the American's Bulletin. I would be concerned about copyright but that I hear from suitors looking for the article, the American's Bulletin has disowned it or whatever. Five or six years ago when I ordered mine up it was 'on the tip of their tongue' so to speak. They knew well of the article. But since then they cannot remember anything about it:

METRO 1313 – HEAD OF THE BEAST; in three chapters
By David A. Newby and “Grandma Herman”

Chapter 1

This article is the one that is going to give the money interests and government at all levels the greatest case of heartburn imaginable. I do not make this claim lightly as this article will evidence.
We have all been wrapped in a web of such massive deceit that it has been virtually impossible to see the complete picture. Many authors have gotten pieces of the puzzle over the years and I must commend their work and effort. Had it not been for the gathering of all these pieces it would have been impossible to put the puzzle together. I will do my utmost to paint the full picture for you in this article.
To start one must go back to June 7, 1629 and the Charter of Freedoms and Exemptions to Patroons. In the synopsis in Documents of American History it states in part: "Under this charter a few Patroons secured control of most of the land along the Hudson River, some of the land grants, such as those to Killian Van Rensselser, were enormous."
Article VI of this charter states, "They (the Patroons) shall forever possess and enjoy all lands lying within the aforesaid limits..." One of the possessions the Patroons were granted to "forever possess" is Manhattan Island, the financial center of the world. The Patroons charter was granted by the "Company." It is this author's assertion that the "Company" was the Dutch East India Company, which is now known as BEIC, or the British East India Company. Remember it is the Dutch Robbels Bank of the Netherlands that holds the receivership of the United States Bankruptcy and it is also this banking entity that recently purchased the failed Baring's Bank of London. By right of this charter granted by the Dutch government the inheritors of the Patroons hold possession of the highest priced piece of real estate in the world. All of these historical threads tie together into the present.
I happened upon a book entitled Terrible 1313 Revisited written by, Jo Hindman published in 1963, This book put everything into clear focus and I will try to make sense to you about what it revealed. As the book states, "In the beginning was the National Municipal League in New York (founded in 1894). In the 1930's, part of the organization pinched off to colonize Chicago. The headquarters of the latter group at 1313 E. 60th Street, a four-story building on the University of Chicago Can1pus became the Metro capitol, known around the globe Cable address is PASHQ and nicknamed 1313 by, Metro devotees themselves.
This municipal organization known as "Metro" was and is funded by a Rockefeller Spelman Grant. Ahh, see how the money powers are all. right there?
Continuing from Hindman's book:

"Of the twenty-two core organizations (now twenty-three following acceptance of BOCA, Building Officials Conference of America), two co-leaders -Council of State Governments and Public Administration Service -steer the collective cluster. Broadly speaking, CSG controls the political and judicial divisions of 1313; PAS promotes economic Metro.
CSG claims secretariatship of the following groups:

Governors Conference
Conference of Chief Justices
National Legislative Conference
National Association of Attorneys-General
National Association of State Budget Officers
National Association of State Purchasing Officers

Many others since this date in 1963 have more than likely been created.
Now I feel it appropriate to share just what Metro is, Quoting from the book:

“The giant combine that conspires against you proceeds virtually unnoticed, while American attention is riveted in Communism in Cuba and abroad. Metro policy = collectivization; Metro program = "Metro" government.
Under Metro, states would cease. Cities would become enormous satellites ruled by managerial Metro power. Zone space between cities would be strictly regimented according to arbitrary code.
It continues, "...infiltrants of Metro into traditional check-and-balance Federal government (and state government) have and are engineering conversion of the American Republic into a giant collectivized unit."
And further:

“Gigantic expansion of irresponsible executive-staff administrative department of government is a key hashmark of Metro government.”

Down on the first-level Metro, dictatorial City managers introduce Metro programs of socialized urban renewal land use zoning, and Planning with a capital P. City managers agitate for city charter revision to elevate to supremacy Metro managerial rule and to eliminate citizen self-government."
The last segments should serve to pull many things into focus for even the novice; to those who have tried to build room additions onto their houses, or expand their businesses and run square into the county or city zoning board. You see big business is given rights to build malls and subdivisions on county government granted land and bond issues, yet the average citizen is precluded from using his own land as he sees fit. The reason you can't use the land you "own" is because you don't own it! When the Federal United States corporate government went bankrupt in 1933 (for about the third or fourth time) FDR made the American people believe that the nation was bankrupt, not just the government corporation, which was all that the bankruptcy really entailed.
The Federal Reserve bank controls Wall Street. Through the Panics of 1894 and 1907 the Bankers and foreign money interests had put the majority of their competition out of business and set the stage for the introduction of the Federal Reserve Act which was passed in 1913. Twenty years later the bankers pulled the plug on Wall Street, just as they are about to do again, and collapsed the Federal Government. Not the nation, mind you, the United States corporation, which is incorporated in Maryland!
By ruse and deception FDR, who was infinitely tied in with the Federal Reserve in New York, worked in collusion with them to declare the National Emergency which is still in place today. By lying to the American people, who were stunned by the market crash in 1929 and the resultant hard times, FDR was able to convince the people that the "nation" was bankrupt. With this false belief the theft started.
In the old days before FDR ran this greatest of scams all the records of deeds and property used to be filed in every state in what was known as The Great Register. It was during the Roosevelt years that the Great Registers started to disappear from the keeping places in the State. Under the "Emergency" and the bankruptcy, the land of property holding citizens was claimed as collateral. All the Deeds and Titles were taken. Nowadays you either get a Certificate of Deed, Warranty deed, or Deed in Trust document when you get your property paid off. This is because you don't have true title to your land or your home. The government holds all your property in trust because you have been deemed "incompetent" under their law to manage your own affairs.
When you buy a new car the MSO, which is technically the Bill of Sale from the manufacturer, is sent to the State and the State issues you a Certificate of Title. The Certificate serves the same purpose for your cars as it does for your real estate. People, you own nothing of major value that you think you do. Even you and your labor are nothing but collateral to the bogus bankruptcy. When did you stop being "personnel" and become a "human resource?" Folks, you don't even own the skin you live in! You are economic slaves, in the absolute truest sense of the word, to the Federal reserve and the International Bankers, and Metro.
The Spotlight has done some reporting on the Conference of States. The COS, as it is known, is also manipulated by Metro. The objective of the COS was to try and alter the Fifth Article of the Constitution which is the section that governs the Amendment process of our government. The attempt was to be made to try and make the Amendment process easier so they could amend the Constitution out of existence.
The Constitution of the New States of America has already been written and lays waiting in the wings, paid for to the tune of $20,000,000 of your tax dollars and Rockefeller/Metro funding. Through research it has been revealed that at least 30 states no longer have their borders defined in their state Constitutions. With these border specifications gone the sovereign states cease to exist. This falls right into the designs laid out by Metro States when they signed and agreed to the State Compact Act. When this occurred the states became nothing more than corporate subdivisions of the Municipal Corporation of the District of Columbia! The Metro plan for Municipal government is in full swing and practice. The question is whether the legislation for the State Compact Act was initiated on the Federal level or on the State level by the Governors' Conference controlled by Metro. Either way, it happened.
They used Miami/Dade county as their pilot program. The Miami area is commonly known as "Metro-Dade". How about Metro-Los Angeles, Metro-Kansas City, Metro-Houston, etc.? Is the light starting to come on? Home Rule on the county and city level is nothing but the implementation of Metro's designs.
Metro seeks government by "executive staff administrative departments." We are there folks. I know from first hand knowledge that there is no judicial branch of government in Florida since the alteration of Florida's Constitution in 1968. In the S.S. Supreme Court case of Waller vs Florida the Supreme Court ruled that the "State of Florida has its own courts." The State of Florida is a corporate subdivision of the Municipal corporation of the District of Columbia. Every "State of' government is the same way. Metro's plan is working perfectly.
The executive branch of government governs all "administrative" departments. When the Florida Constitution was altered every court in the state, up to and including the State Supreme Court, was put directly under the Executive branch of government, i.e., the Governor. This means that every state court that a person appears in is nothing but an administrative tribunal operating under Admiralty/Administrative law and is not a judicial court at all but an Executive court with no authority whatsoever except through the custom and belief of the people that they are judicial courts.
These courts are governed by "private" or "non-positive" law. Every judge on the bench is aware of this and is guilty of fraud and treason.
This executive control of a perceived judicial system is exactly from the works of Metro. Notice that Metro controls the Conference of Chief Justices and the National Association of Attorneys General. Is the picture becoming clear yet?
The PAS, as stated, controls the financing aspect of Metro's municipal designs. The following is a list of PAS governed agencies:

American Public Works Association
American Public Welfare Association
Public Personnel Association
American Municipal Association
International City Managers' Association
Municipal Finance Officers' Association
National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials
National Association of Assessing Officers
American Society of Planning Officials
Federation of Tax Administrators
American Society of Public Administrators
National Institute of Municipal Clerks
Committee for International Municipal Corporations; U.S.A.
Building Officials' Conference of America

The list goes on but I presume that you get the feel for the web woven around this nation. Hindman's book states in reference to the American Municipal Association: "This powerful agency sponsors the collection and transmittal of money from the United States to Communist linked Metro agencies abroad..."
Further linkage is effected through OAS, (Organization of American States) which I recently, in 1962, went through the motions of ousting Communist Cuba from the OAS fold. Metro's ultimate purpose of regionalization in the Western Hemisphere is promoted by the OAS. According to the charter of the OAS, "Within the United Nations, the Organization of American States is a regional agency." So here we have the icing on the cake, an absolute tie-in between the Metro organizations and the United Nations.
The map supplied in Operation Vampire Killer 2000 illustrates the regionalization of the united States of America into ten FEMA regions. Each day it seems you hear more about regional decisions rather than state decisions. This is more of the incorporation of mind controlled acceptance to terms by usage; Regionalization, multi-culturalism, political correctness, etc. We are being sold a bill of goods folks and the majority of the people in this nation haven't a clue.
And now we get to the real meat of the matter and tie all the threads together. The following tells you about the Governors' Conference.
"This Metro confraternity serves up two illustrations: (1) Metro's false public relations strategy that showers Metro with the glory of distinguished names and places (2) Metro's basic principle to expand executive power at the expense of legislative (citizen-through-representatives) power.
In the first place, governors do not 'join" the 1313 Governors' Conference. They "become" members simply because they are state governors -"ex officio" is the word. As a result, frequent differences and quarrels arise in the Metro Governors' Conference, when responsible governors, found to be not in accord with 1313 goals, find their objections throttled and boycotted. The silencing of non-conforming governors is accomplished through the machinations of the Governors' Conference secretariat, the Council of State Government, but the luster of their gubernatorial names is used to build false prestige for Metro 1313.
The beginnings of 1313's Governors' Conference are by no means as honorable as Metro claims. Metro alleges that the present Governors' Conference grew out of a meeting set in 1908 with President Theodore Roosevelt. The President had "Conservation of National Resources" in mind as a conference topic; Metro bellwethers had "Uniform Laws" in mind. The conflict between the two purposes produced a sterile 1908 meeting which was the first and last of its kind." (Now you see the Governors' Conference aired and publicized every year on C-Span and reported in the news. Remember, this was written 32 years ago.)
"An historian of the era, William G. Jordan, pointed out that there was widespread feeling that the "problem" of unifying all law's in the United States could not proceed under official U.S. government auspices, but should be steered by a group of governors working independently.
In 1910 another meeting of governors, called by Metro leaders laid the groundwork for unifying all the laws in the United States. The vehicle was to be the group "House of Governors," a secret fourth branch of American government. From the viewpoint of executive vs. legislative (citizen-through-representatives) power, compare the HOG concept of Metro with the constitutional United States House of Representatives. The Metro group embodies executive power supreme, whereas the Congress, traditionally, has been the outlet for citizens' power over their government."
Points need to be made here. The agenda of setting Uniform Laws is highly relevant. If you go to the introduction of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) you will find that it was designed by the "governors" but never designates which governors they are. It should be indicative from this previous revelation that the undefined "governors" who created the UCC are/is the Metro controlled Governors' Conference. The UCC is the only thing that governs all commercial transactions and for all intents and purposes is not law. It has never been codified either by state or federal government. It is the Code that binds a commercial transaction on an International basis. Although created by this Governors' Conference it has global impact. With the International Bankers behind Metro it should be obvious why they should want their own law called the UCC to manage their own affairs and yours through commercial contracting. They are a law unto themselves!
Now, my dear readers, are you ready for the real heavy stuff? As evidenced by the names Metro gives its organizations such as "National such-and, ..such" I have some real revealing to do. Title 22 United States Code -FOREIGN RELATIONS AND INTERCOURSE is where you find some real dirt on the International Monetary Fund (the Fund) and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank). All of the following is set out in accordance in the Final Act of the United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference dated July 22, 1944. Quoting from Title 22 U.S.C. § 286b. National Advisory Council on International Monetary and Financial Problems (see, there's that title "National" again):
"(a) Establishment and composition
In order to coordinate policies and operations of the representatives of the United States on the Fund and the Bank and of all agencies of Government which make or participate in making foreign loans or which engage in financial, exchange or monetary transactions, there is hereby established the National Advisory Council on International Monetary and Financial Problems, (hereinafter referred to as the "Council"), consisting of the Secretary of the Treasury, as Chairman, the Secretary of state, the Secretary of Commerce, the Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the President of the Export/Import Bank of the United States, and during such period as the Foreign Operations Administration shall continue to exist, the Director of the Foreign Operations Administration." [emphasis mine]
Here is the establishment of another "National Council." Remember that the American Municipal Association of Metro deals with the "collection and transmittal of money from the United States." As such that association, or whatever it may be renamed today, is governed by the IMF as well. The following will serve to illustrate the "Council's" power. Remember, this is directly out of the U .S.C.
Sec. 286(b )(3) The Council shall coordinate, by consultation or otherwise, so far as practicable, the policies and operations of the representatives of the United States on the Fund and the Bank, the Export-Import Bank of the United States and all other agencies of the Government to the extent that they participate in the making of foreign loans or engage in foreign financial, exchange or monetary transactions. [emphasis mine.]
This is clear evidence that Metro, through the "Council" controls any and all aspects of all agencies of Government that deal with foreign exchange or monetary issues.
§ 286b(b)(4) Whenever, under the Articles of Agreement of the Fund or the Articles of Agreement of the Bank, the approval, consent or agreement of the United States is required before an act may be done by the respective institutions, the decision as to whether such approval, consent, or agreement, shall be given or refused shall...be made by the Council under the general direction of the President. [emphasis mine]
So you see we have an administrative board, over which the President sits, as the head, controlling, approving or disapproving the United States say in financial matters.
No governor, executive director, or alternate representing the United States, shall vote in favor of any waiver of condition under Article V, section 4, or in favor of any declaration of the United States dollar as a scarce currency under Article VII, section 3, of the Articles of Agreement of the Fund, without prior approval of the Council.
There you have it fiends. That is the shadow government that you've heard so much about but
have been unable to find. The Metro organization is the financial head of the octopus that works in collusion with the United Nations, the RIIA, the CFR, the Bilderberg Group, the Committee of 300, City of London and on and on. The elusive "Governors" so liberally mentioned in the UCC and the IMP are the governors of the fifty States, under the direction and control of Metro's Governors' Conference. In other words, Metro!
The government of this nation at all levels is held captive and in terror of these organizations. But there is one more aspect that must be looked at to put it all together once and for all. The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion have been called a forgery since their coming into public purview in 1905. The following are some excerpts. You decide what you think, after reading what has been presented here.

PROTOCOL NO.5
What form of administrative rule can be given to communities in which corruption has penetrated everywhere, communities where riches are attained only by clever surprise tactics of semi-swindling tricks; where looseness reigns; where morality is maintained by penal measures and harsh laws but not by voluntarily accepted principles; where the feelings toward faith and country are obliterated by cosmopolitan convictions? What form of rule is to be given to these if not that of despotism which I shall describe to you later? ...Moreover, the art of directing masses and individuals by means of cleverly manipulated theory and verbiage, by regulations of life in common and all sorts of other quirks, in all which the goyim understand nothing, belongs likewise to the specialists of our administrative brain. [emphasis mine]

PROTOCOL NO.8
We must arm ourselves with all the weapons which our opponents might employ against us. We must search out the very finest shades of expression and the knotty points of the lexicon of law justification for those cases where we shall have to pronounce judgments that might appear abnormally audacious and unjust, for it is important that these resolutions should be set forth in expressions that shall seem to be the most exalted moral principles cast into legal form. [Try the exalted principle of disarming a nation with the Brady Bill or, the theft of a nation with the Federal Reserve Act.]

PROTOCOL NO.9
We have got our hands into the administration of the law, into the conduct of elections, into the press, into liberty of the person, but principally into education and training as being the cornerstone of free existence. ...Above the existing laws without substantially altering them, and by merely twisting them into contradictions of interpretations, we have erected something grandiose in the way of results. These results found expression first in the fact that the interpretations masked the laws; afterwards they entirely hid them from the eyes of the governments owing to the impossibility of making anything out of the web of legislation. [emphasis mine]

Does any of this make you feel uncomfortable yet? Do you still feel the Protocols are only a forgery? Look around you America!

PROTOCOL NO. 15
Under our influence the execution of the laws of the goyim has been reduced to a minimum. The prestige of the law has been exploded by the liberal interpretations introduced into this sphere. In the most important and fundamental affairs and questions judges decide as we dictate to them, see matters in light wherewith we enfold them for the administration of the goyim, of course, through persons who are our tools though we do not appear to have anything in common with them. ...In these days the judges of the goyim create indulgences to every kind of crime, not having an understanding of their office, because the rulers of the present age in appointing Judges to office take no care to inculcate in them a sense of duty and consciousness of the matter which is demanded of them. [emphasis mine]

PROTOCOL NO. 17
The practice of advocacy produces men cold, cruel, persistent, unprincipled, who in all cases,
take up an impersonal purely legal standpoint. They have the inveterate habit to refer everything to its value for the defense, not to the public welfare of its results. They do not decline to undertake any, defense whatsoever, they strive for acquittal at all costs, caviling over every petty crux of jurisprudence and thereby demoralize justice. For this reason we shall set this profession into narrow frames which will keep it inside this sphere of executive public service. Advocates, equally with judges, will be deprived of the right of communication with litigants; they will receive business only from the court and will study it by notes off reports and documents, defending their clients after they have been interrogated in court on facts that have appeared. [emphasis mine]

I'd say we're there America, inasmuch as the legal system is concerned. The foregoing partial cites from the Protocols are only the barest smidgen of the plan for global domination. This is the plan of the Khazarian Ashkenazi Elite and their henchmen. The Khazarians, who are only Jewish by conversion of faith some 1,250 years ago, use the name of the Jews to hide their evil deeds. Many prominent Rabbis have denounced Zionism, once known as British-Israel, as the political tool that it is.
The Khazarian Elite have co-opted most all of the governments of Europe and have taken over America through their agents provocateur and their bought or terrorized whores in government. You will fmd certain names and families running all through this conspiracy toward world government, Rockefeller, Morgan, Vanderbilt, and many, many others. Most people are not aware of the fact that the name Rockefeller is the Americanization of the name Roggenfeld, a direct "Jewish" lineage from Turkey, i.e. Khazarian.
The ADL of Bnai Brith is nothing but the protection arm of British-Israel. The Jewish Defense League, whose base is at 1500 Lakeshore Drive in Chicago, is the terrorist enforcement arm of Zionism. The ADL has been caught spying on American citizens but there has been no prosecution of this seditious act to date. The ADL hides behind its false "Jewishness" and declares anyone an antiSemite who gets too close to the truth.
The ADL is known by law enforcement agencies to have taken part in terrorist acts, such as bombings which have resulted in death. This used to be called murder! It is the ADL that are the "definitive experts" on domestic terrorists, (otherwise known as Americans who support the 2nd Amendment and the Constitution) who are continually quoted in the papers and on TV.
It is the Khazarian "Jews," Charles Schumer, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, Robert Rubin, Robert Reich, Alan Greenspan, and a multitude of others, who hold your government in their "Administrative" terror. This shadow government, controlled through Metro, built on the designs of the Protocols, is what rules your nation, America. It is ruled through terrorism, injustice, financial tyranny and a control that leaves your Congress as nothing more than comic relief, to be fed to you, the people.
The League of Women Voters is an arm of Metro. Through the book Votescam it was revealed that the L WV was complicit in fraudulent manipulation of voter ballots. This falls right in with Protocol No.9.
President Clinton sits on the Governors' Conference. Through the control by Executive Order we have had dictators, all under control of Metro, since the days of Roosevelt.
The courts are executive tribunals run by administrative law. The Federal Administrative Procedures Act was passed in 1946. Every state has also passed some form of Administrative Procedures Act. The Khazarian Zionist agenda prides itself on their "administrative brains," as denoted in Protocol No.5. We now have virtually ever department either governed by Administrative Agencies or under their indirect control. Power has been gathered into the hands of the new King, the President of the United States, who takes his marching orders from Metro.
Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands sits with the Bilderberg Group. This is the Dutch power that granted the perpetual title to Manhattan Island and most of the land on the Hudson River to the Patroons. The web of the Khazarian elite and their "royal" allies reaches to the crown of England and ultimately into Metro.
The world has been financially conquered in a war that was never declared, and few knew anything about. There are those, I'm sure, that will call me anti-Semitic because I dare to tell the truth. This is not a "Jewish" plot to take over the world. It is a Khazarian plot. Khazarians by their own admission are the sons of Gomer and Ashkenaz not Abraham! You people better wake up to the reality of your dire circumstances, not the perceived illusion put forth by the Khazarian elite and their allies and lackeys. This is truth. This is real. Are you strong enough to finally face up to how bad you have been lied to all your life?
This web of deceit and thievery has virtually destroyed this nation while we all slept. The Metro was uncovered in the, 1950's and they scrambled like cockroaches from the light shed on them. It has been at least 32 years since that light has been turned on, and folks, and I just flipped the switch again. Spread the truth! It's the one thing the enemy cannot combat!
Sources:
The Records of America -Adams & Vannest ( 1935) Documents of American History -Tenth Edition Terrible 1313 Revisited -Jo Hindman
Protocols of Zion -Translated by Marsden
The Thirteenth Tribe -Arthur Koestler
The Contact Newspaper

Part I gave what I consider a massive overview of the Metro organization located at 1313 East 60th Street in Chicago. This article will get into more particulars.
I reported about the National Advisory Council on International Monetary and Financial Problems, which I assert was a Metro formed organization. It appears that I jumped the gun a bit on that particular issue, as that particular Council was abolished and its functions transferred to the President of the United States through Reorganization Plan No.4 of 1965.
Through Executive Orders No 11269, 11334, 11808, 11977, 12164, 12188,12403 and 12647 (Aug. 2, 1988) a new Council was created called the National Advisory Council on International Monetary and Financial Policies. The following relevant sections should bring to light more of what the Council does and the power it holds. What was reported in the last article was not so much incorrect as it was incomplete.
Sec. 2. Functions of the Council
(a) Exclusive of the functions delegated by the provisions of Section 3 below, and subject to the limitations contained in subsection (b) of this Section, all of the functions which are now vested in the President, in consequence of their transfer to -him effected by the provisions of Section l(b) of Reorganization Plan No.4 of1965, are hereby delegated to the Council.
This is a prime example of the modus operandi of how this shell game is conducted. All of the aforementioned Executive Orders were printed in the Federal Register. Once printed in the Federal Register, if not challenged within 30 days, it becomes law. The names of these "Councils" change, but their functions are ever increasing. This Council absolutely dictates the conditions of foreign aid as exhibited below. Subsection (b) states in part;
The functions so delegated shall he deemed to include the authority to review proposed individual loan, financial, exchange or monetary transactions to the extent necessary or desirable to effectuate the coordination of policies.
This section is the authority to govern and manage all Foreign Aid programs. Section 3 goes into more detail.
Sec. 3. Functions of the Secretary of the Treasury
(a) Functions which are now vested in the President in consequence of their transfer to him effected by the provisions of Section 1 (b) of Reorganization Plan No.4 of 1965 are hereby delegated to the Secretary of the Treasury to the extent of the following:
(1) Authority, subject to the provisions of Section 7 of this Order, to instruct representatives of the United States to international financial organizations.
(2) Authority provided for in Section 4(b)( 4) of the Bretton Woods Agreements Act (22 U.S.C. 286b (b)(4)), such authority, insofar as it relates to the development aspects of the policies, programs, or projects of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, shall be exercised subject to the provisions of Section 7 of this order.
(b) In carrying out the functions delegated to him by subsection (a) of this Section, the Secretary shall consult with the Council.
It should be evident that the power of the President was delegated to the Secretary of the Treasury, who ultimately must "consult with the Council." Section 3 (1) states that the Secretary shall "instruct the representatives of the United States to international financial institutions." Here you see how the Secretary of the Treasury, who takes his marching orders from the Council made up of the Governors of the fifty states and controlled by Metro, "instructs" U.S. appointees to international financial institutions in matters of international finance, i.e. Foreign Aid.
The Council, i.e. the Governors' Conference (a Metro creation) dictates to your government what it will and will not do in matters of international finance. You will also note that the Council also dictates in matters of international "exchange." In other words, the Council sets policy for international currency exchange rates for the dollar.
I want you all to remember back to exPresident George Bush's references to the "Superfund." Remember in the first installment I related about the Great Registers which held the registration of all deeds on property? Remember also that I illustrated how we are all, in reality, nothing but chattel property and collateral to the Federal Reserve for the bankruptcy of the United States of 1933?
There is an account opened in the World Bank under a fictitious name, wherein the Great Registers and yourselves, as chattel property, are the assets of the account. Every person in this nation, being chattel property and collateral to the bankruptcy, has been insured by the Federal Reserve. It is the Great Registers of allodial property and your persons, as insured chattel, that comprise the "Superfund." Grandma has been researching this for years and she knows whereof she speaks.
The account number of this account is the same infamous bank account number which recently brought about the demise of the Baring's Bank in England. A little earlier it was the Credit Lyonaise in Paris. This same account number appears when these banks go down, or "moneys are lost."
Participants in this monetary feeding frenzy into this World Bank account, number 888888888, are Goldman Sachs, et al, and others in contract with the U.S. Government, AKA Ariel Life Systems, DFG Inc., Palm Springs Baseball Club and other Baseball Clubs (this is in writing and safely secreted as hard evidence).
Goldman-Sachs is securely enthroned in the White House and on the Council of the Governors' Conference of the IMF, through former Goldman-Sachs employee, Secretary of the Treasury and Khazarian, Robert Rubin.
Back in the 1980's and early 1990's, many Americans had unauthorized Life Insurance policies taken out on them by the Federal Reserve. Through research into treaties, it appears that the Federal Reserve is a Maritime Limited Liability corporation, or insurance company.
One man in Crosby (in either North or South Dakota) received a check for an amount in excess of $4 million. Everyone thought it was a mistake, and the check was returned. Others have discovered if they pm-chase a home or piece of property, put $40,000 into escrow, double escrow's occurred. And in the time it took to close the escrow accounts, the $40,000 was multiplied by 100, moved into the Fed, and the Fed moved it over into Life Insurance and insured the individual, without his knowledge. Ultimately the property title was bad, and in trying to clean up the mess the insured individual either died of a heart attack or committed suicide. The family didn't even get the equity, but this corrupt umbrella received the $4 million worth of Life Insurance, which was then put into World Bank account number 88-8888888, which is used as the "National Faith and Credit" of the United States.
The Governor of the Federal Reserve, currently the Khazarian Alan Greenspan, also serves on the Council, which is comprised of the Governors of the fifty States through the Governors' Conference, headed up by Metro. Metro, through the Council, is the IMF. The IRS works for the IMF and the Federal Reserve as collection agents for the debt incurred by the bogus bankruptcy of 1933.
As seen through earlier faxes, the IRS was incorporated in Delaware in 1933. The Resident Agent of this corporation was the Capitol Trust Co.. The IRS claimed authority to the "will, rights" instruct the representatives of the United States to international financial institutions." Here you see how the Secretary of the Treasury, who takes his marching orders from the Council made up of the Governors of the fifty states and controlled by Metro, "instructs" U.S. appointees to international financial institutions in matters of international finance, i.e. Foreign Aid.
The Council, i.e. the Governors' Conference (a Metro creation) dictates to your government what it will and will not do in matters of international finance. You will also note that the Council also dictates in matters of international "exchange." In other words, the Council sets policy for international currency exchange rates for the dollar.
I want you all to remember back to exPresident George Bush's references to the "Superfund." Remember in the first installment I related about the Great Registers which held the registration of all deeds on property? Remember also that I illustrated how we are all, in reality, nothing but chattel property and collateral to the Federal Reserve for the bankruptcy of the United States of 1933?
There is an account opened in the World Bank under a fictitious name, wherein the Great Registers and yourselves, as chattel property, are the assets of the account. Every person in this nation, being chattel property and collateral to the bankruptcy, has been insured by the Federal Reserve. It is the Great Registers of allodial property and your persons, as insured chattel, that comprise the "Superfund." Grandma has been researching this for years and she knows whereof she speaks.
The account number of this account is the same infamous bank account number which recently brought about the demise of the Baring's Bank in England. A little earlier it was the Credit Lyonaise in Paris. This same account number appears when these banks go down, or "moneys are lost."
Participants in this monetary feeding frenzy into this World Bank account, number 888888888, are Goldman Sachs, et al, and others in contract with the U.S. Government, AKA Ariel Life Systems, DFG Inc., Palm Springs Baseball Club and other Baseball Clubs (this is in writing and safely secreted as hard evidence).
Goldman-Sachs is securely enthroned in the White House and on the Council of the Governors' Conference of the IMF, through former Goldman-Sachs employee, Secretary of the Treasury and Khazarian, Robert Rubin.
Back in the 1980's and early 1990's, many Americans had unauthorized Life Insurance policies taken out on them by the Federal Reserve. Through research into treaties, it appears that the Federal Reserve is a Maritime Limited Liability corporation, or insurance company.
One man in Crosby (in either North or South Dakota) received a check for an amount in excess of $4 million. Everyone thought it was a mistake, and the check was returned. Others have discovered if they pm-chase a home or piece of property, put $40,000 into escrow, double escrow's occurred. And in the time it took to close the escrow accounts, the $40,000 was multiplied by 100, moved into the Fed, and the Fed moved it over into Life Insurance and insured the individual, without his knowledge. Ultimately the property title was bad, and in trying to clean up the mess the insured individual either died of a heart attack or committed suicide. The family didn't even get the equity, but this corrupt umbrella received the $4 million worth of Life Insurance, which was then put into World Bank account number 88-8888888, which is used as the "National Faith and Credit" of the United States.
The Governor of the Federal Reserve, currently the Khazarian Alan Greenspan, also serves on the Council, which is comprised of the Governors of the fifty States through the Governors' Conference, headed up by Metro. Metro, through the Council, is the IMF. The IRS works for the IMF and the Federal Reserve as collection agents for the debt incurred by the bogus bankruptcy of 1933.
As seen through earlier faxes, the IRS was incorporated in Delaware in 1933. The Resident Agent of this corporation was the Capitol Trust Co.. The IRS claimed authority to the "will, rights which are dedicated to the disruption of constitutional check-and-balance government and the substitution of collectivized Metro to take its place."
Notice the distinct similarity of Metro's mode of operation and the corporations about which I've written. The Reece Commission, during research into the giant trust foundations, looked at 1313, but only briefly. I believe that the Congressional committee doing this research under the Sherman Anti-Trust Act was warned off or threatened to not look to closely at Metro. We have laws in place to prosecute for these treasonous activities if we only had people of courage and conviction in our government rather than bought representatives or scared rats.
Metro knows the power it holds, but people have to realize that these people eat, breathe, and put their underwear on one leg at a time. They are not all powerful, as they think they are. Their power resides in the fear of people to go up against them. The same power resides in the ADL and their lobbying arm AlP AC
The Council over international finance makes damn certain that Israel gets it's S30 billion of US taxpayer dollars every year. This figure does not count the "foreign aid" sent to England, France, Germany, Russia and the multitudes of other countries dictated by Metro's controlled Governor's Conference and National Advisory Council on International Monetary and Finance Policies, i.e. the IMF.
Metro determines the routing and amount that goes to foreign nations through what was discussed herein. The Communist International is the brain child of the Ashkenazi Zionists. Of the nine members of the first Soviet, virtually all were "Jews," i e. Khazarian Ashkenazi Elite. Wherever you turn in the plan to take over the world you will find the Khazarians and the families of European Royalty, most particularly the Netherlands and England. Notice from Jo Hindman's chart that the Metro ties directly into the Hague, located in the Netherlands. Many of the old Royal Families were undetermined by marriage with Khazarians many centuries ago.
Jo Hindman writes:
"Recently, 1313' s parasite Metro government has been uncovered functioning within state governments. 1313 was assisted with Carnegie and Rockefeller money -more than eight million from the Rockefeller Spelman Fund. Tax-exempt Ford Foundation has been, and still is, pouring money into 1313 operation. You, as a United States citizen, are feeding tax dollars into 1313 and, also, if yours is one of the many states that contribute to 1313's Council of State Governments, through a state commission on interstate (or intergovernmental) cooperation."
CSG is part of a linkage that leads into Red Russia, as follows: CSG interlocks with the Committee for International Municipal Cooperation, which transmits funds raised in the United States to the International Union of Local Authorities, the organization that commingles with Communist Yugoslavia and Communist East Germany -the latter through the International Federation for
Documentation (IFD), an International information pool. Records further reveal that IFD collaborates
with the USSR, through the International Committee Social Sciences Documentation, in sharing legal information, including an annotated up-to-date bibliography on law in the United States of America.
I have stated on many occasions that we are paying for our own destruction. The research and ties into Metro prove definitively that I've been right. If you go to your state statute books you will fmd statutes on interstate governmental cooperation and regional governor's committees and conferences. I have personally seen such statutes under Governmental Organization chapters in the Florida Statutes. California and Florida are the front-runners in the Metroization of America. Florida has one of the most intricately designed Administrative procedures Acts that I have seen
Another area that Metro has its fingers into is the creation of Model Charters, Constitutions and laws. If you read your state administrative procedure chapters of your state statutes, you will find that they all fall back on the Model AP A as the guideline for states with undeveloped Administrative Procedure Acts. They design Model Charters for counties and cities. Orlando, Florida, through its model charter, has gathered all of the political power into the hands of the county commission, whose head is the real power of the county. The Mayor of Orlando has been relegated to the level of figurehead and marketing rep, with no political authority to speak of.
Look at the recent financial fiasco in California's Orange County. Through financial misdeeds, which will cost the taxpayers of that state billions of dollars to bail out, just how much did Metro manipulation play in the bad investments? And did Metro profit in some manner? I think that's a fair question, which deserves close scrutiny and investigation. Another good question is, just where did this money go, as well as the $300 billion that "disappeared" from the S&L scandal?
Metro, having a communist or collectivist agenda, believes in the confiscation of all private property. Whenever Metro takes over a city or county, new taxing and zoning laws are quickly put into place. Through manipulation of bond issues, the Metro governments leave the taxpayer footing the bill for their projects, such as "urban renewal," which is one of their pet projects.
Quoting Hindman;
"The redevelopment type of urban renewal perhaps is the swiftest of all methods of taking private property from property owners.
Under law, the agency declares a neighborhood "blighted," the city planning department dreams up a plan to redevelop the neighborhood, the plan is sent to Washington where it may be approved.
The city then is eligible for a Federal loan or grant to go ahead with the project. The property owners may learn about it at this late stage.
Tax-allocation bonds are a favorite type of financing in urban renewal. Under the tax allocation plan the local agency authorizes the bonds. They are sold. Revenue in the form of taxes from the redeveloped property is pledged to payoff the bonds. In other words, taxes are allocated to payoff the bonds. This is the notorious "Sacramento Plan" of urban renewal financing. This is described as a no-cost-to-the-taxpayer plan, and I wager that you can see through it."
I think it is probably safe to say that with such a huge lockdown on the courts, and the ever increasing power of the Metro governments, that the taxpayers are now paying for "suburban development" and housing projects of big business investors in commercial property. The corruption in government at all levels falls right into the plans of Metro and the Protocols.
The days of Boss Tweed have returned with a vengeance. What Metro has introduced into American culture is the 'Good Ole Boys' network on a national scale, at all levels of government. When their deeds are occasionally discovered, then the Metro controlled Conference of Chief Justices and the National Association of Attorneys General are there to sweep the mess under the rug. The people take it on the chin and the money interests come out ahead. The lawyers and the courts make money on the fines and legal fees and the businesses and land developers walk away clean, with profit to boot. Of course, under the Metro system of political "bosses," the players all get a piece of the action. This piece of the action in the court system is revealed when one looks into the laws, and finds out that judges in many of the states, if not all, wind up with a fair percentage of the fines collected put right into their retirement funds, sometimes as high as 25% of the fine.
Every government agency is covering up for the others. The few honorable people that get elected into office usually resign, or are blackmailed into submission. The unscrupulous can usually be bought for a fee if, in fact, they had not been bought and put into office in the first place. Whenever a citizen works to expose known criminal actions the police are sent out and people are arrested for trying to report crimes. How many of you in your cities are beleaguered by "Metro" police?
It has been discovered in many states that the "Highway Patrol" and even some city police are, in fact, not lawful police agencies at all, but are "Private Security Forces." They are enforcing Metro policies under the cover of being legitimate law enforcement personnel when they are, in fact, nothing more than glorified security guards. This is not just an idle allegation but can be readily proven.
This is your nation today America. Through the United Nations, the Communist International, the Good Ole Boys' network, the Federal Reserve, the IMF, the Governors' Conference and the other alphabet-soup organizations, both private and quasi-governmental, all roads lead to Metro.
The address is known and even some of the players are known. The manner of fraudulent government contracting and misappropriation of taxpayer dollars goes into the coffers of Metro and it's political lackeys and henchmen.
Another rape by the Metro-controlled IMF is the price of gold. Within the IMF agreement the price of gold is kept at $38 an ounce, for trading between their fellow bankers and thieves, yet the people pay upwards of $380 an ounce. The Federal Reserve and Metro have stolen the wealth of this nation by deceit, fraud and treason.
The Board of Governors, the Governors' Conference, the Federal Reserve, Capitol Trust Company and it's subsidiaries, the Governors of the fifty States, the US House and Senate, the President of the United States, all Metro sponsored city and county government officials, the Rockefeller Trust, the Carnegie Trust, the Morgan Trusts, the Ford Foundation, corrupt judges, lawyers and police agencies, the ADL and JDL and others have:
(a) Committed gross violations of Constitutional laws on both State and Federal levels. These activities are felonious at best, and treasonous at worst, and deprive the lawful government of this nation, the people, of their property, prosperity and God-given rights, secured in the Constitution.
(b) Committed crimes in and at the Highest Level of our nation's government, consisting of
Constitutional violations, extortion, racketeering, conspiracy to commit fraud, collusion to commit felonies, felonies, fraud, seditious acts, giving aid and comfort to the enemy -treason, resulting in rampart monopolies, tyranny and despotism.
(c) Committed criminality's in our cities and counties such as treason, sedition, collusion, and those issues presented in (b) above, along with violations of the Hobbs Act, the RICO Act, the Sherman AntiTrust Act and the Clayton Act, section B. All of the acts named, and more, have been put forth in order to force State Established Religions, called "Democracy" and "Noahide Law" onto the soil of this Constitutional Republic.
(d) Through deception, fraud and misrepresentation (carefully hidden), collusion between foreign governments, private trusts and corporations (behind the mask of legitimacy under "Holding Trust umbrellas" and "shell corporations j, violated the laws of this nation, while government at all levels either turns a blind eye or colludes with these entities to destroy this nation.
(e) Commingled (which is a criminal offense) to defraud through theft, robbery, unlawful confiscation of property, illegal imprisonment, spying on American citizens, deprivation of justice, passage of unwholesome laws, violations of due process, murder and mayhem, allowing such terrorist organizations such as the JDL and unregistered agents of a foreign Intelligence gathering organization, as in the ADL, to be headquartered on our soil. All of these offenses are meant to destroy this nation, and its people, for the sake of the Khazarian Ashkenazi elite would-be world rulers - One World Order.
(f) Implemented a form of government foreign to our Laws, and in violation thereof governed by Executive Order under a false "National Emergency." Printed laws in the Federal Register with built in acceptance, in subversion of the legislative process, and spread these laws across the people of this nation when they, in fact, only apply to the Federal enclaves.
(g) Buried the Common Law, and made all other law unreachable by the creation and maintenance of a foreign organization, known as the American Bar Association, which is an affiliate arm of the British Bar Association and governed by the crown of England, i.e. another foreign agent corporation.
Many ask how the tie-in exists between the Metro 1313 organization and agencies such as the ADL and the JDL. The same property owner of 1313 E. 60th Street owns the building at 1500 Lakeshore Drive in Chicago. The 12th floor of 1500 Lakeshore is the training center for JDL terrorists in this nation.
In the event one is wondering how far and how deep the corruption goes, take a look at the Security Exchange Rules and Laws. It deliberately mandates "underbelly Exposure." For the reader's consumption, when the underbelly is exposed you have exposed the most vital parts, which makes one highly vulnerable. Through underbelly exposure of corporations, you wind up with hostile takeovers which put Americans out of work. This is the method of how the multi-national banks, corporations, and trusts are destroying this nation.
Let's take another look at the IMP Agreement of 1946-47. One hundred twenty-three bankrupt nations entered into the contractual agreement of General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, or "GATT ." This agreement has been going on for all these years, but was not given the veil of legitimacy until Bill Clinton signed the agreement, in absence of Constitutional law, in December 1994. (Constitutional law -When an agreement is made or entered into, it must be ratified by the House and Senate within 2 Years. If not ratified in that time frame, it shall be deemed null and Void.)
These 123 bankrupt nations, in agreement (whereupon the last signature was obtained in 1947), have thrown the entire world into a socialist driven Welfare Program, and the United States has been made the sole supporter of this World Class Welfare System. These 123 bankrupt nations entered the first Bretton Woods Agreement in 1930, in Geneva. The IMP came out of Brett on Woods as did the World Bank. On an aside, there is no such "place" as the World Bank. It is a fiction. For all intents and purposes the International Bank of Reconstruction and Development is the World bank.
Forty-eight years of collusive fraud has destroyed American industry, crept by stealth into your homes, schools, trades, health care, Social Security's mandatory Treasury Trust (which is $588 trillion upside down), and is stealing and bankrupting a nation and a people.
This can all be laid directly at the feet of the Khazarian Ashkenazi elite International Bankers, such as the Khazarian House of Rothschild, the Khazarian controlled Bank of England and the Robbels Bank of the Netherlands -which holds the receivership of the U.S. bankruptcy of 1933 and is owned by the Khazarian Paul Warburg. Paul Warburg was once the Governor of the Federal Reserve Bank, and in testimony before Congress in 1950 stated, "We will have world government, either by consent or conquest." The Warburg family is a controlling factor in German Ranking, and has been for many, many years.
All of these Khazarian International Banking entities control the bankruptcies of all those 123 nations of the GATT and the Bretton Woods Agreement of 1947. You can bet your bottom dollar that there are Metro-type organizations in all of the major industrial nations of the world, and they are all interlinked by the Khazarian communist created United Nations.
A recent confidential letter, sent only to Jewish constituents by senator (Khazarian) Diane Feinstein, stated that her loyalty resided with the State of Israel. Senator (Khazarian) Howard Metzenbaum, as a final act before leaving office, insured that a bill was passed that insured "perpetual" foreign aid to Israel. Remember, Metro's Governors' Conference and the IMP decide who gets foreign aid. This should serve as evidence of the tie between Metro and Khazarian controlled Israel.
The ADL Khazarian controlled Southern Poverty Law Center, headed by the Khazarian Morris Dees, is acknowledged as spying on American Citizens under the unsubstantiated claims of investigating "White Supremacy" groups who arc, more often than not, nothing more than patriotic Americans trying to ferret out the truth on the corruption of our nation -which always leads back to the Khazarian Ashkenazi elite and their agents and lackeys. There are assaults on the First Amendment guaranteed freedoms of religion and the press. While Christian symbols are removed from schools, your Congress passed legislation that implements the Noahide laws in Public Law 102-14. These acts are within the Congressional Record and can be found in the public record. By ironfisted control of all the major media outlets, the truth of the Khazarian Ashkenazi has been repressed. Anyone who puts forth the truth is branded as "anti-Semitic." Many will think of this writing as a branding of all Jews, but it is only the Khazarian elite that are using all of us, Jews and Gentile alike, to push forward their global agenda of absolute control.
At law, when the laws are in conflict, the oldest law prevails. The oldest law of this nation is the Constitution. Every law passed that violates this Supreme Law is, in fact, no law at all- per U.S. Supreme Court decision. The United Nations, which sits on Rockefeller donated land, has never been given congressional authority to sit on our soil. The agreement, which supposedly allows this enemy of our nation and the world to sit on our soil, has never been signed or accepted by Congress. The United Nations is, therefore, an unregistered foreign enemy agent residing in America, and working avidly through the Congress, State and local governments, to destroy our beloved Republic.
The heads of all these organizations must be brought to justice if we are ever to once more have a truly free America. All of the judges who perpetrate the fraud and treason, all the cops who enforce the fraud and treason, all the elected officials who have forwarded the Metro agenda through the legislative process, and all the private corporations and trust fund manipulators that work to destroy this nation, must be tried for their High Crimes against the people of this nation. A Constitutional Common Law Tribunal and People's Grand Jury must be convened, and these matters aired and prosecuted. Examples must be set. The price of treason is defined. This penalty must be implemented upon conviction of lawful review of each case.
To those of you who have questioned our presentations of history of late, I hope you now understand. The first sentence of Jo Hindman's book says it all: "You are being captured without bomb, bayonet, or war cry."

In the previous two parts we proved how the government, at all levels, works in collusion with private industry and an organization at 1313 East 60th Street in Chicago, known as Metro, to hold this nation hostage.
The first article was sent out via fax on Friday night to the White House, the House, and the Senate. Immediately on the heels of that fax there was a hurried convening of the Governors' Conference, which was aired on C-Span. It was reported to me, by the person that watched the meeting of the Governors, that they never could determine what the meeting was about. Comment was made that Haley Barbour, head of the Republican National Committee was in attendance as well. My source was confused as to why he was there, as he is not a Governor. This indicates that Mr. Barbour is intimately tied to Metro and the Governors' Conference. To those who have read the expose, it should be readily obvious why the Governors' Conference convened. ...to try and figure out what they were going to do, now that the truth is out on their organization and their treasonous activities exposed!
We presented how none of the Governors of the fifty states 'join" the Governors' Conference but "become" members upon their election to office. We explained how the organization known as Metro, and it's subsidiaries, holds your government hostage to their demands. Through blackmail, threats, intimidation and even by threatening the lives of your elected representatives and their families, Metro has been able to forward its communistic socialist agenda in America. It is our hope that these articles will serve to open the door of subversion and treason to the American people and to those people held hostage in our government and courts. It is our belief that now that the secret is revealed, the honorable people in our government can speak out and turn evidence against the wrongdoers in the safety of public knowledge. It is our hope that we have given these people a choice where there was not one before. The time of revealing is at hand and all of the people in positions of government will have to make a choice: to stand with the people of this nation against the treason, or go down with the corporate fascist organization known as Metro and its corporate associates. The choice is yours. You have to make it.
In the previous articles Grandma and I tied all the pieces of the web of treason together to form a complete picture of how the entity known as Metro, through it's organization the Governors' Conference, has held this nation in economic slavery to their ally and associates at the Federal Reserve. What is about to be revealed in this article will sicken you at the level of depravity that these corporate communists will go to make a lousy buck. Strap on your seatbelts folks because this is going to be the most depraved revealing of truth ever presented. I do not make that claim lightly!
In 1933 FDR declared a national emergency to protect his banker friends at the Federal Reserve from being found out that they had stolen the gold of this nation. The corporation known as the United States went bankrupt and went into receivership. Although only the Federal government was bankrupt, all the land titles and the people of this nation were pledged by the U.S. government to the Federal Reserve as collateral for the bankruptcy. On March 9, 1933 we went from being a free people to being chattel property of the Federal Reserve, the collection agent of the Robbels Bank of the Netherlands who was the receiver of the bankruptcy. Once this key element was in place it was a free-for-all For the multinational corporations and international bankers to rape this nation. As stated in 1933 we became chattel property, so with all this newly acquired “property" in the form of the real land titles and deeds, and your physical persons, there had to be some way to manage and account for it all. The Congress passed a law that required all "inter-course" in business and otherwise to be licensed. It was at this point that births had to be registered and marriage licenses had to be acquired before you could marry. If you look under marriage license in Black's Law Dictionary it will eventually point you to "miscegenation," which is intermarrying between different races. Prior to the passage of the FDR licensure bill, common law marriages were the mode of the day, being logged, usually, in the family Bible. When FDR said he wanted to license "all intercourse" he wasn't kidding. Sexual intercourse, through the institution of marriage, became a licensed commodity, as well as anything else currently requiring licenses.
In 1935 the government passed the Social Security Act. On its face it seemed like a great idea, but when you see the broader picture and realize that it was done for the enhancement of the Federal Reserve, a wing of Metro, you will see it differently. Section 203 of the Social Security Act reads as follows:
Sec. 203. (a) If any Individual dies before attaining the age of sixty-five, there shall be paid to the estate an amount equal to the total wages determined by the Board to have been paid to him, with respect to employment after December 31, 1936 [italics mine].
Now this doesn't mean much until you think about it. When we became chattel property, the Federal Reserve, as the collection agent of the bankruptcy, became the "estate." Now I know that in many instances children are paid out sums of money by Social Security if their parents die and they are underage, until the time the children reach the age of eighteen. But what happens to the estates of those who have worked all their lives and die who have no children? The Federal Reserve, as the estate, collects the money.
How many people die before reaching the age of 65? What happens to their estates? You don't see grown children getting their Social Security, do you? You guessed it, right into the coffers of the Federal Reserve. Quite a racket, eh?
And then on top of all of this thievery, those who leave estates to their heirs leave the heirs responsible for an "inheritance tax" to make damn sure the Federal Reserve, through it's collection agency the IRS, gets every dollar of American wealth that it can steal You have theft compounded upon theft and the government, under direction of Metro's Governors' Conference, has the guns to enforce the theft, so the people of this nation don't have a chance!
The Social Security "Trust" Fund is broke. It has been raped of $588 trillion. Where did all that money go? Seeing as how Metro, et aI, works behind corporations and Trusts I'd be willing to bet that it wound up in their coffers. What do you think?
Here's another racket that you're just going to love. In 1980 the Congress, under duress and control of Metro and the Governors' Conference, changed the bankruptcy laws in this nation. Under the old Chapter 7 bankruptcy laws, a company that went bankrupt had all of its assets frozen for liquidation, to settle its bankruptcy debts. With the advent of the Chapter 11 bankruptcy laws, the taxpayer became liable for corporate bankruptcy debts, while the companies "restructured." How many times have you heard the term "restructuring" under "bankruptcy?" Well I am going to reveal what restructuring really is.
Under the original Federal Reserve Act you will find a section that reads as follows:

Receivership In Insolvency -"Whenever the federal reserve board shall become satisfied of the insolvency of any such corporation, it may appoint a receiver who shall take possession of all of the property and assets of the corporation and exercise the same rights, privileges, power and authority, with respect thereto, as are exercised by receivers of national banks, appointed by the comptroller of the currency of the United States: Provided, however, that the assets of the corporation subject to the laws of other countries or jurisdictions shall be dealt with in accordance with the terms of such law."

So, what you see here is the Federal Reserve, with the power and authority to dispose of corporate property and assets, by appointing the receiver of its choice. You can bet your bottom dollar that the receiver is always a corporate associate organization of Metro. It will be an interesting study to see who all the receivers have been for the corporate bankruptcies over the last number of years.
There are a couple of ways I can see this scam running. You take Metro affiliated corporations and someone deliberately bankrupts the corporation. The assets are safely spirited away into some Swiss bank account or something similar. Then they declare bankruptcy, and their Metro buddies at the Federal Reserve appoint a receiver and take over the assets and property. The receiver is a Metro affiliate. None of the bankrupt corporation's funds have actually disappeared. They have only been removed to give the appearance of bankruptcy. The Fed then assigns the receiver and under Chapter 11 the taxpayer refunds all the corporate assets when, in fact, none were ever lost. Metro, et al, take the taxpayers to the cleaners, put the "bankrupt" corporation into one of their corporations and everyone walks away happy. ...except the taxpayer. This is a massive form of "double-dipping." Howard Hughes was notorious for this kind of scam.
The other option is to force a competitor into bankruptcy claim all his property and then let the taxpayers replace the lost assets. Another Metro Associate gets appointed as receiver and they all make more money, and destroy their competition in the offing. More Americans are put out of work, the United States has to borrow more money (at interest) from the Federal Reserve, to cover the unemployment compensation. The taxpayers pick up the liability of this part of the national debt, to be collected by the IRS, a Metro organization. The American jobs are then sent overseas to foreign countries, where wages are less than 50 cents an hour. Metro, et al, makes huge corporate profits on wage savings. Since Metro and the Governors' Conference control Congress they have pushed through "Free Trade" bills such as GATT and NAFTA, to get these cheap foreign made products back into this nation. ...more profits!
You must remember here folks that you are talking hundreds of billions of dollars of taxpayer liabilities. Remember the S&L "bail-out" to the tune of $300 billion, taxpayer reimbursed of course? Who wound up as receiver in that rip off? My bet is J.P. Morgan and Rockefeller interests. The Rothschild owned Bank of America probably got a piece of the action as well. All of this through the Metro controlled Resolution Trust Company.
In 1851 the Congress passed the Limited Liability Act. This act brought Admiralty law, or the law of the sea, onto the soil of this nation. Remember, we told you that the Federal Reserve was a Maritime (i.e. Admiralty) Limited Liability corporation. Limited liability, otherwise known as insurance, came out of Roman Civil law whereby the merchant ship owners grouped together to "insure" themselves against shipwrecks and piracy. The Founders of this nation were insistent on keeping Admiralty/Maritime law on the sea and not on the land. They knew the resultant grief of Admiralty brought onto the land. This entire expose serves as an indictment against Roman Civil Law operating on the soil of this nation.
But now, get to the real moneymaker: Death. As previously revealed, the Federal Reserve insures each and every man, woman and child in this nation. As "property" we are insurable to them. The Fed holds life insurance which none of us know about or consent to. The Metro and its organizations control this nation. That has been proven. A goodly percentage of the Council of States Governments' (CSG) associated corporations read like a multinational corporate who's who. Many of these corporations are tied into war related products. War is a very profitable venture. The economy booms during war. But the following revelation will shock you. A man named Lorenzo Tontine came up with the insurance scheme to insure people as property. His plan was implemented in France in 1689. What was needed was a "pool of assets" to draw from in order to payout the policies. The House of Rothschild originated in France. It was Rothschild who figured out the way to loan government money and have them pay it back to his bank with interest and thereby took over nations through monetary control. The Rothschild empire was already in the building in 1689. The "pool of assets" needed to back the Tontine Insurance scheme became the Gross National Product of the nations where the banks resided and the Tontine Insurance scheme was based.
Stocks were sold to individuals to participate in the Tontine scheme. With the pool of assets established by the stock sale and the pledge of the governments' gross national product, it was time to start making some money.
Being insured as property to the Federal Reserve we are worth more dead than alive. So the International Bankers start wars. They make money off of the war related industries and those profits, but the real money comes with the payoff of all those life insurance policies of all those dead American soldiers!
At the end of every war there is a huge increase in the national debt. We always thought that it was because of equipment and supplies and such. The reason the national debt expands so much during and after a war is because the United States Government covers the losses on all those Federal Reserve Life Insurance policies and the American taxpayer pays off the policy through the IRS and other federal taxes. In reality, the corporate United States is the underwriter to the Federal Reserve Life Insurance scam. Aside from the "Full faith and Credit" of the United States, the Social Security Trust Fund, through the 3.5% allocated in section 203 of the Social Security Act, served as the pool of assets for the Federal Reserve to participate in the Tontine Insurance scheme. When the Social Security Administration was privatized, the trust was raped.
Every war that has been fought since 1689, no matter the public reason given, has been fought by manipulation of the International Bankers to collect on their Tontine Insurance policies.
The Federal government sends Americans off to wars in foreign lands just so they can make Life Insurance payoffs to the Federal Reserve! It is the biggest insurance fraud scam ever devised. And you can bet that every Central Bank in every country in the world is running the same scam. The human race is nothing but a moneymaking device for the International Bankers and the multinational corporations. This is a sad fact of life people. This is a very hard pill of truth to swallow, but this is reality. All that needs be done to prove it is to audit the Federal Reserve System and it will all come to light. Now do you understand why the Federal Reserve has never been audited?
For further verification of the Tontine Insurance scheme go to Title 46 U.S.C. § 181-189. In 1868 the Congress outlawed this fraud with the Tontine Insurance Act. By continuing this scheme the Federal Reserve is in violation of International Law as well as the laws of the United States.
Since the Tontine Insurance organization of stockholders are invested in the program, the distribution of the payout on the insurance policies is divided between the stockholders. Look who the stockholders are of the Federal Reserve and I'll bet that every one of them is tied directly into Metro, et al. The Federal Reserve has about 100,000 stockholders. What do you think?
With the iron-fisted control of Metro, the Governors' Council, made up of the Governors of the fifty states and the President of the United States, the IMF the IRS (to insure the collection on the policies), the Federal Reserve and the corporate United States, is it any wonder that a Congress held hostage cannot make headway into the fraud and treason?
Let's take this life insurance scam a bit further. If you will note from the second article, the attached list of corporate associates includes most of the pharmaceutical drug manufacturers. Recent research has proven that the vast majority of "drugs" hurt you more than help you. Many of them are, in fact, killers. AZT, the drug used to treat AIDS, failed the FDA test because of fatal side effects. You have the Gulf War veterans suffering from the Gulf War syndrome, which is caused by reaction from these pharmaceutical drugs and biological agents. The Gulf War disease is contagious, but the controlled media won't report the facts and American veterans are dying. The VA hospitals are turning these vets away rather than face the truth of their situation. It has been proven that AIDS was manufactured and purposely introduced in this nation and in Africa (through the World Health Organization and vaccines).
Every American that dies from these diseases, or any other type of death, causes a payoff on the Federal Reserve Tontine life insurance scam. Can you begin to understand why Americans aren't healthy and why health foods and herbs and vitamins are getting harder and harder to get? Why does the FDA want to regulate and restrict vitamins? Maybe so the American public falls more ill and dies, so the Fed and Metro, et al, can make more life insurance payoffs?
Now you understand the title of this article. These people are the bankers and the "merchants" of death. This is not the end of this series, but I think that we have presented virtually the most massive fraud in the history of mankind. There are those that will throw stones at me for my claims about the Khazarian "Jewish" influence in all of this. On September 25th your federal Congress was not in session to do the people's business because of the Jewish holiday Rosh Hosanna. Your federal tax dollars paid for the building of "Holocaust" museums all across this nation and the one in D.C. was built on federal land. Yiddish is being taught in school in Missouri and at least in Florida, Schindler's List is mandatory course material in high schools by mandate of the state. Why are your children not taught about the American Republic instead of being brainwashed with the communist tenets of "democracy?" Rothschild was a Khazarian Ashkenazi elitist. How much will it take for you to see the Khazarian influence.
Grandma and I have tried to keep open minds, tried to make sense of the corruption of and by Laws, National, International, State\state and local levels which overwhelm even the most pragmatic minds in existence when this truth is known. The very laws, such as the Sherman Anti- Trust Acts' the Clayton Act (section 8), the Federal Banking Act, the Hobbs Act, the RICO Act (Murder Incorporated), the Sedition Act U.S.C.A. Title 18, the Hughes Doctrine (umbrella corporations), laws against money laundering, extortion and racketeering, monopolies, murder, you name it, are shunned and spat upon by Metro, the Governors' Conference, the Council of State Governments, the IMF, the United States government and state and local governments. This is the hidden agenda of Metro, et al, to rape this nation and re-institute a feudal form of government under the name of communism, AKA democracy, which our government allows, colludes and conspires with.
Since the 1980's between 106 and 120 million Americans have lost their homes, farms and businesses through companies alleging to be federal entities, which we have proven are quasigovernmental or private corporations tied into the Governors' Conference. All of these entities operate under a massive corporate umbrella of the Federal Reserve Banking system "Trust(s),"
"parent Holding Trust" AKA the Robbels Bank of the Netherlands as receiver to the bankruptcy.
Farm after farm, home after home has been confiscated through fraudulent Foreclosures, IRS tax liens and other unlawful schemes, all at the behest of the Governors' Conference (your State Governors) and Metro, et al. This all comprises Conflict of Interest of your government "representatives" actually representing private interests. The Governors' Conference has no lawful standing to hold this nation hostage as it has done. They have no official standing, yet due to duress, blackmail and threat they have turned this nation into their own fatted calf, ripe for the slaughter.
These Metro organizations, under the guise of legitimacy, have stolen the American people's lives, property, mineral rights, water rights and have, through their corporate manipulation, gained control of the food supply of this nation. A foreign trust has invaded America, in violation of the Monroe Doctrine, and has imported a law foreign to our soil and heritage. Their thieving deeds are in violation of the laws of equity of the Constitution of the United States (grandfathered) and they must be held responsible!
In light of the foregoing it is apparent that legal Willfu1ness has occurred, and is sanctioned by the very same entities, groups, organizations and councils who did the same damn thing in Europe in the 1910's, 20's and 30's. In the meantime we must keep in mind the Rhodes Will and that agenda, RETURNING OF THE UNITED STATES BACK TO MOTHER ENGLAND.
One who would have a proficiency in Military maneuvers and tactics would come to the conclusion that the wars in Europe were "diversionary tactics" to distract the people of this nation from what was being put into place. ..a takeover of America by foreign trusts and Corporations. Let's take a closer look at what happened during those years.
Acts of a corrupt Congress on the Railroad Bonds which gave "certain" members of the U. S. Congress a 500% return on their "investments in the Gold Bonds," none of whom were ever prosecuted for their corruption and crimes, gave away our gold and laid the foundation of the future creation of the Federal Reserve Act. This Act was passed while Congress was out of session, and had no quorum to do a lawful vote.
The Federal Reserve Banking Trust originated in England, started as the Red Shield (schooled) "Pawn Brokers" by Amschel Rothschild himself. The Red Shield (Rothschild) became so powerful that even the Queen of England was pawning off her goods to raise money to pay the Bank of England (owned by the Rothschilds). Then the process began to snowball and finally engulfed America. A little thing called WW I was started by a "trade embargo" between the royal families of Germany and England -royal brothers and sisters (and the banks cleaned up on Tontine Insurance policies to the number of millions of dead). WW II was also started as a trade embargo, when Germany and England again had a family dispute, this time between cousins and grandchildren (and the banks cleaned up on Tontine Insurance policies to the number of millions of dead). The International Monetary Fund, run by Metro's Governors' Conference, came into being with the finalization of the Bretton Woods Agreement. It was originally drafted by France and England and assisted in its creation by a cousin of the Queen of England, Franklin Delano Roosevelt. The original plan was called the British "Keynes Plan," also known as "Bancor," which is also known as the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, AKA Capitol Trust!
Henry Dexter White dreamed up his own plan, known as Lend-Lease, whereby Dexter wanted "credits" and a general "pool" of all moneys.
The Board of Governors (Governors' Conference of Metro) brought about the Act of March 9, 1933, through the aid of the Queen's cousin FDR, and declared the National Emergency, which is still in effect today The IMP was created in 1945 and it was decided it's base should be in Washington, D.C. One year later it went into full operation. All of the participants are foreign owned private trusts!
These foreign trusts are operating only by the deception of the people and intimidation of our legislative bodies, holding our state and federal congresses hostage to their evil will -through the Metro created and controlled Governors' Conference (your State Governors) Board of the IMP. They have deliberately set aside the Constitution and are in violation of the laws of this nation.
Our duly elected "representatives" sitting in our Houses have become hostages, no longer having the ability to work for their constituents or conduct the lawful affairs for the people. Threatened with dire consequences, upon the revealing of this truth, many of them are powerless. Many are in bed with the treasonous perpetrators. Not only is the Board of Governors holding our representatives, courts and governments hostage, all of our lawful, unaltered Constitutions and laws are held hostage, too. Our property is held hostage, and even our lives and labor are held hostage, by the foreign trust interests of Metro, the State governors and the United Nations.
The Board of Governors cannot represent the American people. They have no lawful standing to do what they do, and they work in collusion with (and conspire with) communist socialist elements, to destroy us as a nation and a people.
For the record: England, in the 1700's, found it necessary to repeal the 60 years of law, due to the corrupt influences in the "law" per Lord Coke. It is those corrupt laws that caused the writing of the Declaration of Independence. This can be historically proven. It is time we, as a nation and a people, follow this same guideline and repeal all laws repugnant to the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.
The time has come, America, to take back our nation. This series of articles has broken the chain of bondage that has held your government hostage. There are honorable, red-blooded American Congressmen, Judges, and law enforcement personnel. If Grandma and I can place ourselves in jeopardy to present the truth of these articles, then by God those who have been loosed from their chains can stand up and be counted, too! The people in power in this nation now have a choice that was not there last Friday. The leverage and threats used by Metro, et al, to keep these people silent is no longer there. The "big secret" is now public knowledge. Ronn Jackson's fax network reaches 200250 million people worldwide, through the efforts of millions of Americans. This secret can no longer be hidden. The people in other nations will start screaming for the prosecution of the International Bankers and the multinational corporate treason. They have no place to run and no place to hide any more. The scab on the ugly sore called treason has been removed and it's payback time.
A report received this morning (09/26/95) says that Washington is in turmoil, with Congressmen gathered in secret meetings and wandering through the halls talking to themselves. The Governors' Conference (your fifty State Governors) was convened this last weekend and it has been announced that there is a larger conference being scheduled as this is being written.
These articles have got the rats scrambling for cover. It could cause very hazardous results. President Clinton, a member of the Governors' Conference, may even try and do something stupid, like declare martial law, in order to save all their treasonous asses. This time had to come, Americans, if we are to survive as a nation.
These faxes go worldwide and you can bet that the Central Banks and governments in all the industrialized countries are in the same boat as we are right now. You can bet that there are secret meetings and plans being made at this very minute all over the globe.
When the people of the world read these words, and they will, the outrage from the lies exposed will cause unknown consequences. We are very aware of the dangerous game we play, but we see no alternative but to tell this TRUTH. And truth it is. All that has been presented can be verified.
If the hostages in government can make a stand, then what will come could be handled without any loss of life. But that remains in the hands of the corrupt government officials, owned and controlled by the Metro-like organizations worldwide. We do not advocate violence as a solution to this revelation, but rather cool heads and courts of proper justice. Only in this manner will the best results be achieved.
It is widely known that the truth shall set you free. Let's all hope and pray that that is the case in this period of our history. I ask each of you who receive these articles to copy and mail the full package to every media outlet; newspaper, radio, television and magazine. Send them Certified, with Return Receipt Requested. These return receipts will serve as prima facie evidence against these organizations, when a People's Grand Jury and Constitutional Tribunal is convened to prosecute for the crimes of treason and the multitude of others, listed previously, if they choose not to bring this all to light. Let none of these organizations claim that "they didn't know." Any media outlet that doesn't scream of these crimes from the rooftops, will be guilty of misprision of treason at best, and treason at worst.
Send it, also, to every Judge, State legislator and several Congressman and Senators. Let none misunderstand that the people will have Constitutional law re-implemented in this nation once more. The crime of treason will be prosecuted, and those found guilty will suffer the prescribed penalty. By revealing this truth we are giving ever one a chance to stand by their nation and their countrymen. If they choose not to pick up the banner of freedom, then they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
When rats infest a ship, they call the exterminators to clean out the ship. We have a rat infested ship of state, and it's long past time to clean it out.
No more will Americans stand for arbitrary and capricious rulings, by corrupt judges, which rape the wealth of this nation for the sake of the Khazarian elite and their communistic henchmen in Metro, the Governors' Conference, the IMF, the United States government, the State Governments, the county and city planning and zoning boards, the United Nations or the World bank known as the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development. Let there be no misunderstanding, this nation will be returned to it's rightful owners. ..the people! All parties now have a choice: you can stand with America and your countrymen, or you can go down with Metro and it's corrupt allies. There is no longer any "big secret." Now is the time for all good men and women to come so the aid of their country.
The people shall prevail! ! ! !

Edited by - David Merrill on 03 Jan 2005 21:16:50
Go to Top of Page

True North
Advanced Member

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2005 :  22:19:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David

I must reject this as evidence in my court, just a short perusal shows the ignorance of this author to recorded history (see the Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire).
quote:
The followers of Jesus of Nazareth, mainly slaves and poor workmen, in their bereavement and disappointment, turned away from the world and formed themselves into a brotherhood of pacifist non-resisters, sharing the memory of their crucified leader and living together communistically. They were merely a new sect in Judea, without power or consequence, neither the first nor the last.

TN
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2005 :  23:28:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you are taking Ravage too literally. I do not agree with his details in many ways myself. His general take is worthy of reading many times and digesting over time. I dismissed him completely at first myself until tangential evidence came in*.

Furthermore you refer to Gibbons' book which is about the perspective of the Roman Empire and Ravage is speaking within the scope of Israel, the eretz. If you read the excerpt within its proper scope, it is quite accurate.

quote:

But that is your prerogative to exclude by Rules of Evidence. It sounds like you are parroting me.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* I first heard about these articles in an article by "Doc Watson" I believe. This is one of the many authors who only quoted Ravage (sarcastically) authenticating the Protocols were written by the Jews. I got Doc's article from a charismatic Christian who seduced me into following his rather bazarre teachings. Because there seemed to be credible historians involved, I thought, "Wow! This is all really cool esoteric." I discovered the articles much later in the federal repository and they revealed the distortion of taking Ravage's 'admission' out of context. That distortion and how it was used to lead me down a twisted bunny trail for a couple years says it all about Charismatic Christianity.

After the Watson article by a couple years, maybe 1998, the same charismatic Christian was trying to convince me George W. Bush was a Shapeshifter and spouting nonsense about Watchers and Reptilian Races. I came to my senses while figuring the guy must be in love with the Fairy Princess and under the influence of magic fairy dust.

We had our last conversation in mid-July of 2001 when I showed him the bill of exchange. It freaked him out a bit. He shouted "I know that demons exist!" He revealed in that conversation that he had been informally commissioned by a Foursquare pastor to try and 'reign me in' a bit.

Edited by - David Merrill on 04 Jan 2005 10:56:12
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2005 :  10:37:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This part gets a little touchy. The integrity of Paul. The following excerpt is from the end of an introductory section of The Nazarene Gospel Restored titled "The Pauline Heresy". I essentially agree with this part, as opposed to my disagreeing with a lot of details Ravage says. I encourage the reader to step back a little after reading in order to see why I am dumping such large amounts of reading on you only so you get a general impression. An impression of a completely different historical take; a non-Christian historical take that still allows for Yehoshuah H'Natzrith to be the Messiah of God in the Abrahamic Covenant.

And also to prepare you to understand why so much credibility is granted to Jesus having biological sons who maintained "Kings of Jerusalem" status throughout history and have been the primary custodians of banking and its history. There is even a distinct link between the Bloodline and the formation of admiralty as a body of law.

quote:
…for the circumcised who had joyfully borne its burden: Moreover, in Acts xv. 1-35, Barnabas is represented as taking Paul's side, and their quarrel has been altered to a personal, rather than a doctrinal, disagreement (Acts xv. 39). Galatians vi. 12 makes it clear that James's emissaries continued to invade Paul's territory and preach the necessity of circumcision.* (x) Similarly, Acts xvi. 1-3:

'Then came Paul to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timothy, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess and believed; but his father was a Greek. . . . Him would Paul have to go forth with him; and took and circumcised him: because of the Jews which were in those quarters: for they knew all that his father was a Greek.'

Discredits the-sincerity of Paul's pronouncement in Galatians v. 2-4:
'Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit nothing. For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole Law. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the Law; ye are fallen from grace;'

(y) Afterwards, on a visit to Jerusalem, probably in 58 A.D., James the Just questioned Paul about his activities and charged him with having dissuaded Jews from circumcising their sons (Acts xxi. 17-21). James, evidently finding his defence unsatisfactory, prevailed on him (Acts xxi. 23-24) to undergo a seven days' ceremony of purification and offer a sacrifice in atonement for his breaches of the Law. But Paul then committed the crime of polluting the Temple, and the people of Jerusalem were so strongly incensed (Acts XXI. 27-31) that he escaped death only by revealing his Roman citizenship - seemingly acquired during a visit to Cyprus in 47 A.D., when it was under the Governorship of Sergius Paulus^, and appealing to the Emperor (Acts xxi. 28). This evasion of his duty towards God, followed by his dishonest plea before the Council of Priestly Elders (Acts xxiii. 6-see CVIII.f and m), caused the final breach between Paul and the Nazarene Church. He now gloried in playing the Jew among Jews, the Gentile among Gentiles, and being ‘all things to all men’ in order to gain converts. (1 Corinthians ix. 2O-22-see CVIIIf, footnote and CXIX, passim) for his religion.

(z) The 'Party of Peter' (1 Corinthians i. 12) remained undecided between the ‘Party of Paul’ and the 'Party of the Messiah', that-is to say, the Nazarenes, until persuaded to join forces with the former - when Peter was at last awarded a common Saint's Day with Paul and, unhistorically, associated with him in the foundation of the Roman Catholic Church. ~

*****************************(footnotes)

* This doctrinal war seems to have been fought bitterly on both sides. Thus, in the Clementine Recognitions iv. 35, an anti-Pauline document, Peter writes to the Church of Tripolis:

quote:
'Be careful to believe no teacher who does not bring a testimonial from James the brother of Our Lord at Jerusalem. For none who has not gone thither and been approved as a fit and faithful preacher of the words of the Anointed One - and has not, as I say, brought his testimonial thence - is by any means to be received.'

^ Paul's 'But I was free born' (Acts xxii. 28) is disingenuous. Though he would hardly have dared to claim Roman citizenship if he were not entitled to it, he certainly had been known as 'Saul.' before his Cyprian visit (Acts xiii. I-I 3); the name' Paul' was doubtless taken by permission, and in honour, of the Governor from whom he bought his citizen- ship. Had he been a Roman by birth, he could not have been flogged eight times (2 Corin- thians xi. 24-25); and there is no mention in the Acts, except for the patently unhistorical incident at Philippi in xvi. 4-40, of his having been flogged at all after his visit to Cyprus.

So it seems that he was here casuistically recording his citizenship of Tarsus, which Mark Antony (Appianus: Civil War v. 7) had created a civitas libera et immunis for its attachment to Caesar's cause during the Civil War. While he remained at home, he enjoyed its freedom from Roman taxes and interference with internal revenue; but this, of course, was not the same as being a Roman citizen. Perhaps he knew that Claudius Lycias, the 'Chief Captain' (see cxIx.e), who had bought his Roman citizenship so dearly, was born in a less favoured city than Tarsus.

The interesting question remains: how did Paul find the money necessary for buying his citizenship at Paphos? It will at ol;lce have occurred to James the Just and Peter that this sum had been taken from the alms colle~ed for the Ebionites, and that he had charged it to his expenses under the heading: 'Provision for honest things in the sight of men out of this abundance, which is administered by me' (2 Corinthians viii. 20).

Was Paul to be trusted when he said, in Acts xxi. 3, that his ship from Patara had left Cyprus to the larboard without touching Paphos? He certainly had arrived in Jerusalem, accompanied by a Cypriot Jew (Acts xxi. 16).

~ The first suggestion that Peter went to Rome is made by Irenaeus in 170 A.D. Earlier writers, who would have mentioned the visit if it had taken place, are silent. It seems that he remained at Antioch until he died.

Edited by - David Merrill on 04 Jan 2005 11:07:57
Go to Top of Page

True North
Advanced Member

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2005 :  11:05:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No David,

The rules of evidence hold both in court and in the scientific method. We don't get to pick and choose what to admit as evidence just to fit our philosophy. These documents you present don't meet the rules of evidence.

Until you come up with evidence that does meet that standard, ... " hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God ... Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it ... that the promise which was made unto the fathers, God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; ... Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ ... ".

HaShem gives the ecclesia standing in judicio meeting the rules of evidence notoriously.

TN
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2005 :  11:11:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And so it starts.... claim to the supernatural powers of God.

Speaking for myself, I really have no first hand knowledge or memory of anything before about 1960. But I suggest you read Rule 804 of the Rules for Courts Martial for United States 1982 - Exceptions to the Hearsay Rule. The excerpt you quote is almost certainly from Paul who was creating a weapon against Rome with it according to this Topic's presentation. You should not, in my opinion, have used it in the context you did because it is inherently disqualified testimony within the context. At least so far as to make your point. Your use of that particular testimony of Paul actually augments my point.

Ravage knew in 1928 that your argument from Paul was empty:

quote:
Why throw up to us a patent and clumsy forgery such as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion when you might as well confront us with the Revelation of St. John? Why talk about Marx and Trotski when you have Jesus of Nazareth and Paul of Tarsus to confound us with?

True North said:

quote:
Until you come up with evidence that does meet that standard, ... " hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God ... Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it ... that the promise which was made unto the fathers, God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; ... Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ ... ".

Followed by:

quote:
HaShem gives the ecclesia standing in judicio meeting the rules of evidence notoriously.

What stands out is that you just glanced and passed judgment based on that Ravage failed to meet rules of evidence. It seems to me others have already left the Topic (176 Readers in two days, Not!) or are maybe reading the articles?

The mistake you made here is that you seem to think you are authorized to discredit the above testimony for the ecclesia when in fact that authority only extends to the dominions of your court.

You might be right but I am convinced otherwise. Either way I certainly agree you have the right to try to dissuade me from going on with this expose. I suppose now that you have disqualified Ravages' testimony in your court you will move on to other Topics and leave the rest of us adults to decide in our own courts. Otherwise you will take a stance to defend faith for the ecclesia - time will tell. I am pleased you have good communication skills like Marty. I feel that good communications skills mitigate the propensity to get crude and underhanded, attacking the character of others.

There are a couple more treatises bringing the components of the Bloodline [which indicates the origins of admiralty as a body of law] and its development into the Priory of Sion, Knights Templar and Freemasonry [Crown Templars and the Bar].. up to the famous Supreme Court Decision Delovio v. Boit (1815) - all insurance claims (like FRNs) will be adjudicated in admiralty. The carrying and conveyance of the Scepter and why silent judicial notice (the law of the flag) is nodded to the gold fringes.

[This record book from the '20s is on display opened at this page in a glass cabinet in the Freemason's museum in Colorado Springs. I asked Harold the librarian and he doubts he could locate the actual paper, "History of the Crusades". Too bad. http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_HistoryOfCrusadersPaper.jpg ]

I am comforted to know that those readers not persuaded by my treatises here will leave them with a new undergirding of their current faith and belief set. Those aware of the Bloodline without caring to understand its function in fulfillment of the Abrahamic Covenant, those people are a little unpredictable. They are the conspiracy buffs.

Regards,

David Merrill.

quote:
The answer does not lie in stopping the march of science and progress. God desires that man use his abilities and talents to tame the world and develop it. But He desires that we not enter it as haughty conquerors but, rather, as faithful custodians, bearing in mind at all times Who is the owner. by Rabbi Ahron Lopiansky
http://www.aish.com/societyWork/society/Taking_Back_Nature_A_Reflection.asp

Edited by - David Merrill on 06 Jan 2005 10:30:30
Go to Top of Page

True North
Advanced Member

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2005 :  15:12:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David;
quote:
I suppose now that you have disqualified Ravages' testimony in your court you will move on to other Topics and leave the rest of us adults to decide in our own courts. Otherwise you will take a stance to defend faith for the ecclesia - time will tell. I am pleased you have good communication skills like Marty. I feel that good communications skills mitigate the propensity to get crude and underhanded, attacking the character of others.

Faith, in the context with which you use it, is non-sensical.

quote:
The mistake you made here is that you seem to think you are authorized to discredit the above testimony for the ecclesia when in fact that authority only extends to the dominions of your court.

The ecclesia of this forum are quite able to take care of themselves and make their own decisions. I did think that you were honestly seeking truth and so my participation in this topic (by your invite).

Deception through semantics is not easy to discern and can be likened to evidence of law as opposed to evidence that is notorious.

I really don't care what you believe but it does perplex me your lack of knowledge of the governmental solutions proposed in the bible.

TN
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2005 :  16:18:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear True North;

By the Christian definition:
quote:
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Marcus Eli Ravage gives an account of history that fits the facts. I am using the article to set up a presentation of history. Not from his historical accuracy anywhere near as much as his perspective on Christianity. You seemed to counter his credibility with a blurt from the New Covenant where Paul says that Jesus was revived from the dead. So you are perfectly correct.

You said:
quote:
Faith, in the context with which you use it, is non-sensical.
The premise for this Topic is a version of history by which faith is nonsensical.

You say past tense:
quote:
I did think that you were honestly seeking truth and so my participation in this topic (by your invite).
And I believe the mosaic I am painting here is much more accurate than the Christian version of history - the version that states a supernatural revival from the dead. Furthermore all you have to go on is the Bible to say so. And the Bible also says that Jesus survived the Crucifixion in the flesh, and from Jesus' own mouth:
quote:
Lu 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
Certainly you did not expect me to brace for people who might feel a little indignified about losing the argument? That is why I will not argue with you about it. I will trundle along in my usual style saying whatever I please about this. If Admin tells me I am out of line... well, I have already said they can just delete the Topic without warning. Fine.

You said:
quote:
Deception through semantics is not easy to discern and can be likened to evidence of law as opposed to evidence that is notorious.
Very, very true. In fact that is what this title is all about. "Original War by Propaganda". Paul was the first to capitalize on the Roman/Greco pagan gullibility inherent in straying so far out of relationship with Yehovah. He noted the rumors already starting around Jesus' surviving the Crucifixion and toured Asia Minor twice maybe thrice considering he formed the New Covenant largely out of writing letters from Rome to his churches.

I am inviting you to argue faith here. That is easy to defeat without arguing because faith requires no evidence. I appreciate your forward stance at rejecting Ravage's articles because you feel they are inaccurate and also do not meet rules of evidence. What I objected to was the inference you spoke for the entire ecclesia.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. You said:
quote:
I really don't care what you believe but it does perplex me your lack of knowledge of the governmental solutions proposed in the bible.
And this is pointed at me, being there is no context here. Throughout other Topics I have pointed out my stance on these matters so if you want to get specific about a Post there, fine. Please keep it there. I am not talking about 'governmental solutions' here any further than edifying people about a version of history that explains a lot about current governmetal infrastructure.

Edited by - David Merrill on 04 Jan 2005 17:45:18
Go to Top of Page

Cornerstone Foundation
Advanced Member

uSA
254 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2005 :  16:29:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
True North wrote:

David

I must reject this as evidence in my court, just a short perusal shows the ignorance of this author to recorded history (see the Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire).
quote: That David Merrill had posted from …(which Book was it David?...please P.M. me so that I can insert the title here.)

quote:
David Merrill replied to True North:

The mistake you made here is that you seem to think you are authorized to discredit the above testimony for the ecclesia when in fact that authority only extends to the dominions of your court…….

The mistake you made here is that you seem to think you are authorized to discredit the above testimony for the ecclesia when in fact that authority only extends to the You might be right but I am convinced otherwise. I suppose now that you have disqualified Ravages' testimony in your court you will move on to other Topics and leave the rest of us adults to decide in our own courts. Otherwise you will take a stance to defend faith for the ecclesia - time will tell. dominions of your court.

Cornerstone Foundation wrote:

If you do have intentions of “moving on to other topics”, True North, please return at your convenience to testify in “our court of competent jurisdiction”. We hereby respectfully issue a subpoena to you for that purpose. Your knowledge is needed to help us examine what David Merrill is endeavoring to enter as evidence into our court.

We would like to state here, out of respect for David Merrill and what we hope he is attempting to accomplish, that in the past there have been times for us when ideas were first put before us that shocked the conscience so much that at first we felt that it would be inappropriate to expose our minds to the material.

Before looking at such material we would, and we do now, on behalf of any in the ecclesia who wish to join us in this prayer, ask Yahweh’s Set Apart Spirit to guide us in considering the material and ask Yahweh to protect us from any of the content that would be harmful to us or that would tend to move us out His will for us. We also ask Yahweh's Set Apart Spirit to show us what is true in the material presented and how Yahweh would have us use that in our service in Yahweh's Kingdom. May it be so according to the perfect will of Yahweh the everliving Father of Abraham, Isaac and Israyl.

In some of these instances we have learned things that have enhanced our understanding of Yahweh’s will and way and helped us in our walk as we attempt to serve in His Kingdom.

Truth has a way of defending itself it seems. If we truly seek the truth…and we do…we have noticed that it is quite conducive to obtaining truth to:

1. “go outside the box” of what we think we know and understand and let thoughts occur to us there.

2.…and then take those thoughts that have occurred back into the box and see how they fit and if they belong there.

This procedure has caused our faith to have a much more solid foundation.

It has perhaps caused us to “know” more rather that just “believing”.

Who is more dangerous?... The liar or the believer?

Having said all that... we would also quote the old rancher that said:
quote:
”You have to be at least as smart as a cow… and eat the hay and spit out the sticks.”
Also we would recommend a caveat for those who recognize that they are not yet at a point where they can digest solid meat. (Calves don’t eat hay…they drink milk. This is also true concerning the young of sheep… Israylites are characterized as sheep.)

We say this to ourselves also, because there are areas where we are not very far along. You can probably tell that by the questions we ask.

We have several pre-trial questions that need to be resolved in our mind at this time.

Some are foundational and perhaps the answers to them are quite obvious to True North , David Merrill and others in the ecclesia who have experience in those areas.

We need some help in getting caught up enough with you so that we can properly communicate with you on this topic. Your help is appreciated.

Question Number 1:

When you refer to Rules of Evidence are you referring to the:

a.) Federal Rules of Evidence

b.) some particular State Rules of Evidence

c.) all of the above.

d.) None of the above

e.) Other Rules of Evidence

Question Number 2:

Are the Rules of Evidence used in the courts of this world system adequate for matters that must be spiritually discerned?

When we pose this question we have in mind the following Scriptures…..

quote:
1 Corinthians 2:10-14 – The Book of Yahweh…

But Yahweh has revealed this to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit of Yahweh searches all things, yes, the deep things of Yahweh.

For what man understands what things passes through a man’s thoughts, except the man’s own spirit within him? In the same way, no one understands the things of Yahweh except the Spirit of Yahweh.

Now, we have not received the spirit of this world, but the Spirit which is from Yahweh, that we may understand the things that have been freely given to us by Yahweh.

These things we also speak-not in words taught to us by human wisdom, but in words taught us by the Holy Spirit, comparing; judging, interpreting, spiritual things with spiritual things.

But the natural man; who is not under the influence of Yahweh’s Holy Spirit, does not accept the things of the Spirit of Yahweh, for they are foolish to Him; nor can he understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Please keep in mind that the credibility of Paul of Tarsus who wrote the above words has been called into question in these proceedings. See Question Number 5 below.

Mattithyah(Matthew) 16:17 from the Book of Yahweh states….

Yahshua answered and said to [Kepha(Peter)]; Blessed are you, Simon son of Yahnah, for flesh and blood only has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.

Question Number 3:

What witness presents this testimony given at Mattithyah 16:17?

Question Number 4:

Is this testimony true …or is its reliability also uncertain?

Question Number 5: for David Merrill…

Do you believe Paul’s testimony is….

a.) a lie

b.) questionable

c.) none of the above…… my characterization of Paul’s testimony is_________.

What we seek from you here David, is to know what you feel our attitude should be toward the writings of Paul in general and also more specifically what our attitude should be concerning what Paul has written in 1 Corinthians 2:10-14 which is quoted above.

Question Number 6: a “rhetorical” question for David Merrill…(meaning that we do not expect you to answer the question here on the ecclesia forum for anyone...only privately for yourself if you wish to.)

Are there things that have been revealed to you by means other than flesh and blood only?

Question Number 7:

Are there those within this ecclesia that have been blessed with the blessing referred to by Yahshua at Yahchanan(John) 20:29?

quote:
Yahchanan 20:29 in the Book of Yahweh states:

Yahshua said to him; Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen, and yet have believed.

Thank you for considering these questions.

Respectfully Submitted,

Marty
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2005 :  16:51:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Marty;

For now I am going to complete the mosaic I am currently painting per the outline:
quote:
There are a couple more treatises bringing the components of the Bloodline [which indicates the origins of admiralty as a body of law] and its development into the Priory of Sion, Knights Templar and Freemasonry [Crown Templars and the Bar].. up to the famous Supreme Court Decision Delovio v. Boit (1815) - all insurance claims (like FRNs) will be adjudicated in admiralty. The carrying and conveyance of the Scepter and why silent judicial notice (the law of the flag) is nodded to the gold fringes.
I think that best; to say what I have to say and let people digest the version of history I portray. But I will also take time to answer your questions.
quote:
Question Number 1:

When you refer to Rules of Evidence are you referring to the:

a.) Federal Rules of Evidence

b.) some particular State Rules of Evidence

c.) all of the above.

d.) None of the above

e.) Other Rules of Evidence
Answer: c. and e. I refer to Rules of Evidence that have worked throughout history in courts of justice. I made specific reference to Rule 804 of the Rules for Courts Martial because they are plainly stated and also are strictly for the court system operating under War and Emergency Powers people are often summoned to.
quote:
Question Number 2:

Are the Rules of Evidence used in the courts of this world system adequate for matters that must be spiritually discerned?

When we pose this question we have in mind the following Scriptures…..
quote:

1 Corinthians 2:10-14 – The Book of Yahweh…

But Yahweh has revealed this to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit of Yahweh searches all things, yes, the deep things of Yahweh.

For what man understands what things passes through a man’s thoughts, except the man’s own spirit within him? In the same way, no one understands the things of Yahweh except the Spirit of Yahweh.

Now, we have not received the spirit of this world, but the Spirit which is from Yahweh, that we may understand the things that have been freely given to us by Yahweh.

These things we also speak-not in words taught to us by human wisdom, but in words taught us by the Holy Spirit, comparing; judging, interpreting, spiritual things with spiritual things.

But the natural man; who is not under the influence of Yahweh’s Holy Spirit, does not accept the things of the Spirit of Yahweh, for they are foolish to Him; nor can he understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Please keep in mind that the credibility of Paul of Tarsus who wrote the above words has been called into question in these proceedings. See Question Number 5 below.

Mattithyah(Matthew) 16:17 from the Book of Yahweh states….

Yahshua answered and said to [Kepha(Peter)]; Blessed are you, Simon son of Yahnah, for flesh and blood only has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.

Answer: That is a leading question. For all intents and purposes within the scope of this Topic, so that I do not have to deal with arguments from Paul, consider him as disqualified as True North thinks of Marcus Eli Ravage.

To your question I will take the liberty to correct its syntax to the same purpose here. Things that can only be discerned in the spirit have no interplay with Rules of Evidence. By staying to the cut and dry pragmatic the only offense I will be prodding are those with a mission to protect faith and the few here who feel that they must be protective of what others read.
quote:
Question Number 3:

What witness presents this testimony given at Mattithyah 16:17?
Answer: The testimony was being given by Simon Peter. The term son of God was in that contemporary context obedient and meek, having faith in God the Father. The noun in specific is the Messiah of God. Again the syntax is loaded because witnesses do not typically present testimony.
quote:
Question Number 4:

Is this testimony true …or is its reliability also uncertain?
Answer: I believe that Yehoshuah H'Natzrith was the Messiah of God. Civil strife in Judea had been promoting the revival of the Messianic savior concept and many a Levite mother hoped to conceive this prophetic figure.
quote:
Question Number 5: for David Merrill…

Do you believe Paul’s testimony is….

a.) a lie

b.) questionable

c.) none of the above…… my characterization of Paul’s testimony is_________.

What we seek from you here David, is to know what you feel our attitude should be toward the writings of Paul in general and also more specifically what our attitude should be concerning what Paul has written in 1 Corinthians 2:10-14 which is quoted above.
Answer: Inferred already at Answer 1. Paul was building a weapon against Rome through propaganda. That was genius. Within the scope of this Topic, understand my belief that Paul built the religion Christianity and even so could not thwart God's plan to convey the Word of God, the testimony of one true God to the world from Israel through Paul's religion. But also understand that I do not think God needed any supernatural revival to do it.
quote:
Question Number 6: a “rhetorical” question for David Merrill…(meaning that we do not expect you to answer the question here on the ecclesia forum for anyone...only privately for yourself if you wish to.)

Are there things that have been revealed to you by means other than flesh and blood only?
Answer: Based on the model of history I am painting, I have seen timelines and specific events that instill confidence that God is active, cares and interplays with human events, which I experience in the flesh and blood. So no. It is not limited to flesh and blood but supported by physical evidence.
quote:
Question Number 7:

Are there those within this ecclesia that have been blessed with the blessing referred to by Yahshua at Yahchanan(John) 20:29?

Yahchanan 20:29 in the Book of Yahweh states:
quote:
Yahshua said to him; Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen, and yet have believed.

Answer: This event obviously took place in Jerusalem, not Emmaus. The two men met Jesus in passing on their way to Emmaus. For one thing Jesus could not have walked seven miles with injuries to his feet and secondly, without cars and phones gathering eleven disciples seven miles away at one time would be very improbable.

I believe Thomas arrived after Jesus' wounds were bandaged. He was so surprised to see Jesus had survived he demanded some of the bandages removed to inspect the wounds; thus coined 'doubting Thomas'.

Specifically to your question. I do not view the Internet but a medium of "1"s and "0"s. There are members and there are guests and in my mind naming the forum and site "ecclesia.org" in no way forms the ecclesia, or even an ecclesia. Because people here differ in that belief you may read me talking to the Ecclesia, a noun in specific, but not inclusive of myself. For instance within True North's assumption he could speak for the ecclesia in his decision to discredit Ravage, I did not for a moment include myself. Therefore it would be incorrect and inappropriate for me to speculate on the definition of ecclesia and its formation on the Internet and what is in the hearts and minds of the other people on the Internet.

Edited by - David Merrill on 04 Jan 2005 19:02:45
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2005 :  17:47:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for pointing out my mistake so quickly. I got distracted while editing. You will read at the top of this page the way I intended to say that from the beginning. I apologize for misquoting you.

If you wish to remove your above Post, I will delete this one.

Edited by - David Merrill on 04 Jan 2005 17:54:52
Go to Top of Page

True North
Advanced Member

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2005 :  19:07:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

For the record; ...

I never have nor do I ever assume that I speak for any ecclesia excepting myself. See the following quote archived and available on page one of this topic, specifically the words "my court";
quote:
My record comes from studying to show myself approved, a workman that needeth not be ashamed.

For the record; ... I have not achieved the above status of workman to the extent I believe is possible, thus may participation on these boards.

TN

Edited by - True North on 12 Jan 2005 21:14:12
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000