Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2005 :  10:14:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am sorry. I have a biblical definition of the Jew and I forgot to include it.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_ChosenSeed.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_ChosenSeedReferences.jpg
Excerpt from endnotes The Other End of the World by Roger Rusk

One needs to keep in mind the biblical scenario in Nehemiah and Ezra how one Jew had to protect another Jew while he worked masonry rebuilding the Temple wall. How the Israelites indigineous to Jerusalem were that distressed about the Babylonian culture being infused into the Temple workings by King Darius.

Jesus was of course a good Babylonian Jew in his religious practice. Otherwise he would not have been allowed into, much less to preach in the synagogues. This is of course allowing for some contradiction in passages of the New Testament; but only at first glance. I believe that the real outrage toward Jesus was commercially motivated around his assault against the moneychangers. While he would have been upset about the monetary contraction of the drachma, gouging the pilgrims by making them pay extra for the kosher currency to pay the Temple Tax, he was by and large "immenentizing" the False Shepard Prophecy of Zechariah. Just as he had sent Judas out to by a sword with which to come back and slay himself in front of the witnesses at the Last Supper.

quote:
This order of the verses is suggested in The Nazarene Gospel Restored by Robert Graves and Joshua Podro. It makes a more logical sense and order according to how we read in the western world.

There is a voice of the howling of the shepherds; for their glory is spoiled: a voice of the roaring of young lions; for the pride of Jordan is spoiled. Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul loathed them, and their soul also abhorred me. Thus saith the Lord my God; Feed the flock of the slaughter; Whose possessors slay them, and hold themselves not guilty: and they that sell them say, Blessed be the Lord; for I am rich: and their own shepherds pity them not. And I will feed the flock of slaughter, even you, O poor of the flock. And I fed the flock.

And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver. And the Lord said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the Lord.

And the Lord said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd. For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces. And I took unto me two staves; the one I called Beauty (Noam = Grace), and the other I called Bands (Hoblim = Corrupters).

And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people. Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel. And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the Lord.

Then said I, I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that that is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another. For I will no more pity the inhabitants of the land, saith the Lord: but, lo, I will deliver the men every one into his neighbour's hand, and into the hand of his king: and they shall smite the land, and out of their hand I will not deliver them.

And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the Lord: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth. Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened. And his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.

Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon. And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart; The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart; All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness. And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the [false] prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive: But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth. And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

Therefore it was in his agenda to defy the Herodian priests who were franchizing the moneychanger operations in the courtyard. Like barking the fig tree - a serious symbol of Israel on the king's road. Ergo we hear him saying, "Forgive them* Father, for they know not what they do."

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_BibleBookshelf.jpg

OneIsraelite; I was being completely honest according to my study of the Holy Bible and history of the world. If one calls himself or herself Christian it is Paul's way to submit to whatever "government" is about. I was told by a rabbi point blank, "You know we are to submit to the law of the land wherever we are." Sound like Romans 13? Of course it is. Christianity is a newer sect of Babylonian Judaism. In the rabbi's mind he is speaking about Diaspora (until a Jew can get back to Israel). In a Christian's mind that is until the exact same Messianic and Babylonian Jewish precept of Messiah ben David's Return - the Second Advent of Jesus Christ.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* Them being the two zealots he had incited to riot earlier that day being executed at his sides. In order to fill the prophecy of Zechariah, he had to be a false teacher and prophet. By killing the fig tree he was teaching the God of Abraham had forsaken Israel and they must fight Roman occupation.

Edited by - David Merrill on 09 Aug 2005 10:36:25
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2005 :  12:58:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So now, the "money-handlers" too control the world by divicing a way for groupies to fight and quarrel each other. Groupies like Jews, Gentiles, Christians, Muslims, Atheists, blacks, whites, latinos, hispanics, asians, HECK!... even ALIENS FROM OTHER PLANETS, and all those other sub-divided groupies which follow like homos/lesbians, right to this - right to that, while all along the money-handlers are and have been the communists, democracies, republics, merc nation stations, UN, NATO...you name it, they are all there, non-profit this, for profit that... The MONEY MASTERS sit back and pay them off with their MONOPOLY PAPER PLAY-DOUGH, while their conned potato-heads decide which ears, eyes, and war-drobes to put on.

Fot that MATTER, the world IS deceived.

Who ever doesn't believe it, well... he/she is just "a good patriot/believer/groupie/member," for whatever "side" they have "fallen" unto.

It is thru the generations of planned cons, that the one truth which is outstanding above all, has chained and chackled their "groupies."

A-FREAKING-MAZING!

I believe In Father, The Almighty,
Manuel

"The interesting thing is, the more I studied this, the more simplified everything became. Patriots are always criticised for being very simplistic, but the fact is that once you get to a certain level of knowledge, everything is simple." [Interview 2003] by James Dyer

"I wrote about the Bush family in my book The World Order which came out in 1985. They'd been lackeys of the Harriman family at Union Pacific, and the Harrimans were lackeys of the Rothschilds who put up the money for Union Pacific. George Herbert Walker, who was the first President Bush's grandfather, was appointed head of Brown Brothers Harriman which handled all the Harriman investments. He did a very good job and the Bushes have been working for them ever since. They were all members of Skull and Bones at Yale." [Interview 2003] by James Dyer

"The Neocons are worse than the Communists because they're bent on world power more than the Communists ever were. The Neocons are more dangerous because they've taken Communism and hitched to the Jewish bandwagon. They see it as the final vehicle to world domination." [Interview 2003] by James Dyer

"JBS was setup by Nelson Rockefeller. I knew two people at the original meeting. They needed a right-wing, anti-communist organization. NR decided that Robert Welch was the man to run JBS, so he arranged for the sale of Welch's Candy Co. (where Robert Welch had been working for his brother John) to Nabisco (which was a Rockefeller controlled company) at a highly inflated price and Welch was given an income to run the John Birch Society. Revilo Oliver was a good friend of mine and he was one of the founders of the JBS. He and I were sitting in his living room once and he told me that he knew Nelson Rockefeller ran the Birch Society because he had a revolving fund at Chase Manhattan Bank, and whenever Welch needed a quarter million dollars to meet the payroll, he'd go to CMB and withdraw the money."[Interview 2003] by James Dyer

"In 1810, the Rothschilds began to push for a country for the Jews, so they created a new brand of Judaism called Reform Judaism which would establish a new Jewish country, which is now Israel. Only the Rothschilds could do that because to create a worldwide movement costs a lot of money. [Q. Theodor Herzl's The Jewish State was originally called Address to the Rothschilds] They financed Karl Marx and the League of Just Men, too. They financed Judaism, Communism and Nazism. Their goal has been constant, and you can't succeed unless you have goals."

"Ezra Pound commissioned me to write Secrets of the Federal Reserve for $10 a week. When I finished the book, no one would touch it. Devin Garrity said they couldn't print it, and they'd be the only ones that could. We finally found a girl who printed a thousand copies and we sold it immediately. We sold it within a month, they took every book. The German edition came out in '55 and it was burned by the German government. .....it went before a court hearing and judge named Israel Katz, an Occupation judge, ruled that the book was unconstitutional under German law. It broke laws against race and that was the legal excuse for them to ban the book. [author's note: Secrets of the Federal Reserve makes no mention of any race]" [Interview 2003] by James Dyer

"All wars since 1900 have been totally fakes Phony Wars for Phony Peace and the Ministry of Fear" by Eustace Mullins

"John Foster Dulles was also an accomplished warmonger. In 1933, he and his brother Allen had rushed to Cologne to meet with Adolf Hitler and guaranteed him the funds to maintain the Nazi regime. The Dulles brothers were representing their clients, Kuhn Loeb Co., and the Rothschilds." The Secret History Of The Atomic Bomb by Eustace C. Mullins

"This secret meeting in the Garden Room was actually the first military strategy session of the United Nations, because it was dedicated to its mission of exploding the world's first atomic weapon on a living population. It also forecast the entire strategy of the Cold War, which lasted forty-three years, cost American taxpayers five trillion dollars, and accomplished exactly nothing, as it was intended to do. Thus we see that the New World Order has based its entire strategy on the agony of the hundreds of thousands of civilians burned alive at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, including many thousands of children sitting in their schoolrooms. These leaders had learned from their master, Josef Stalin, that no one can rule without mass terrorism, which in turn required mass murder. As Senator Vandenberg, leader of the Republican loyal opposition, was to say (as quoted in American Heritage magazine, August 1977), "We have got to scare the hell out of "em." The Secret History Of The Atomic Bomb by Eustace C. Mullins

Edited by - Manuel on 09 Aug 2005 14:29:39
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2005 :  08:41:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We concur on your Scriptural definition, as found first in 2Kings 16:6…

a Jehudite (that is, Judaite or Jew), or descendant of Jehudah (that is, Judah) – Strong’s

But then or course there are the proselytes (converts) to contend with…

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan (the Adversary).

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

…and others…

2) Jewish as respects to birth, origin, [or] religionThayer’s

Thayer’s seems to be indicating that there are three kinds of Scriptural Jews, and we have reason to believe he is correct.

(specifically) an acceder (convert) to Judaism (“proselyte”) – Strong’s

And, as you no doubt know, Judaism has nothing whatsoever to do with Yahudah [Judah] except, of course, that he may be their (the followers of Judaism) idol (What profit is it...). Although Yahushua [JESUS] may be a Yahudite, a descendant of Yahudah, he is most certainly not a follower of Judaism (Babylonian Talmud)!! Furthermore, he most assuredly has never submitted to the Roman Empire or its minions!!

As Naziyr, we consider ourselves neither Christians nor Jews, so we are not taking any of your statements to be directed at us, merely pointing out what we believe to be, the facts.

I was told by a rabbi point blank, "You know we are to submit to the law of the land wherever we are."” – David Merrill’s hearsay evidence

Our response to this False Prophet is…

Speak unto the children (fellowcitizens) of Yisra’el, and say unto them, I am Yahuwah your ‘Elohiym (Ruler/Judge) . After the doings of the land of Egypt (bondage) , wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan (traffickers/commerce) , whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.

Law of the land. Due process of law (q.v). Body of law consisting of court decisions, statutes [graven images], and treaties. See U.S. Const., Art. VI, § 2. … – Black’s Law Dictionary, Abridged Sixth Edition, page1126

all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the contrary nothwithstanding. – Article VI.2b

...and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby...

Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their ‘elohiym (rulers/governments).

For Yahuwah spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying, Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.

if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 10 Aug 2005 09:34:57
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2005 :  10:34:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
And, as you no doubt know, Judaism has nothing whatsoever to do with Yahudah [Judah] except, of course, that he may be their (the followers of Judaism) idol (What profit is it...). Although Yahushua [JESUS] may be a Yahudite, a descendant of Yahudah, he is most certainly not a follower of Judaism (Babylonian Talmud)!! Furthermore, he most assuredly has never submitted to the Roman Empire or its minions!!

The point I made, correct or not, is contrary. But it reveals your elevation of the "U" sound in the Names of the Father and Messiah to be a reverence for Yahudah. Ergo Yahuwah and Yahushuah. My point was that for Jesus to coexist with the Babylonian Jews he was one. Your denial of that fact represents to me your claim to have been writing from Israel when in fact you write from the USA. You bring a spiritual realm or statement to the forefront superseding objective truth. Fine. See Hebrews 11:1.

Of course Jesus submitted to the Romans; it was required by occupation. My point was the prominent prophecy that did Jesus in was the Worthless Shepherd Prophecy of Zechariah. It was false docrine in Israel to encourage the zealots to fight against Rome. When Judas failed what he knew he must do, going to the Herodians instead of returning to the Last Supper to kill Jesus, Peter was sent. Penniless and drunk he came back with two swords, thinking they were going to fight on Jesus' new false doctrine. Even attacking Judas, thinking maybe that Judas was the Worthless Shepherd. [But being drunk nicked the ear of one of the Herodians. Barrabas simply means "my father's son". Peter was captured for his violence but released when given ultimatum.]

quote:
As Naziyr, we consider ourselves neither Christians nor Jews, so we are not taking any of your statements to be directed at us, merely pointing out what we believe to be, the facts.

I understand that. As Nazerite you are less influenced by Paul's War by Propaganda (Christianity) against Rome.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 10 Aug 2005 10:48:08
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2005 :  14:41:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dan 11:39 - He (4th king) shall deal with the strongest fortresses by the help of a foreign god: whoever acknowledges him he will increase with glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for a price.

The king is still dividing the land at a price through his local GOVT francises. The "Israel World Order" has not happened as the weapons have not yet been turned to plowshares, etc.

Israelites are still in exile and submission to the punishment of bondage until here:

Daniel 11:45 - 12:1 - He shall plant the tents of his palace between the sea and the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him. At that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince who stands for the children of your people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone who shall be found written in the book.

Edited by - BatKol on 10 Aug 2005 21:13:16
Go to Top of Page

Inactive Member

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2005 :  21:25:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David Merrill said "Penniless and drunk he came back with two swords, thinking they were going to fight on Jesus' new false doctrine. Even attacking Judas, thinking maybe that Judas was the Worthless Shepherd. [But being drunk nicked the ear of one of the Herodians. "

where do you find that peter was drunk? never heard that before.

also... " When Judas failed what he knew he must do, going to the Herodians instead of returning to the Last Supper to kill Jesus, Peter was sent."

how did judas fail? it seems he led the captors to the garden and also it was no suprise to Jesus. Peter was sent where?

are these propositions from your own theories?

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2005 :  23:53:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh yes. These are my own theories.

quote:
where do you find that peter was drunk? never heard that before.

The Apostles were Nazerite by tradition. This is not a locale, like Trout Creek, albeit many cities were named after THE BRANCH - King David's coronation name. And being Judah and king, Yehoshuah was coronated in the tradition of David.

It is written in the Gospels that Jesus allowed the Apostles to drink wine. Also in the Garden, after the Last Supper Jesus was having a very difficult time keeping the Apostles awake. The subsequent editors say to pray. But in my interpretation, which agrees with many very educated interpretations, this was simply a hangover.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 11 Aug 2005 07:08:29
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2005 :  10:07:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations brothers and sisters:

Peace be unto the house.

Deja vous! Haven’t we been here and done this before???

This is a very common error confusing netser, which means sprout or shoot, rather than branch, or figuratively a descendant, with naziyr which is from the Hebrew word nazar, which means separate.

Nazareth
Separated… - Easton’s 1897 Bible Dictionary

G3480
Nazoraios
Thayer's Definition:
Nazarite = “one separated

from...

Nazarite (Heb. form Nazirite)...vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto Yahuwah

H5139
naziyr
naw-zeer'
From H5144; separate, that is, consecrated (as prince, a Nazirite)

H5144
nazar
BDB Definition:
1) to dedicate, consecrate, separate
1a) (Niphal) to dedicate oneself, devote oneself
1b) (Hiphil) to keep sacredly separate

But after all, this is the perfect thread in which to explain this: Government Statutes don't apply to the ecclesia. This is precisely why they do not apply to us; when one is called out (ekklesia) and is separte (nazar) they no longer apply to us because we are no longer "of" their jurisdiciton.

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate (nazar), saith Yahuwah, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father (Chief) unto you, and ye shall be my sons (children/citizens) and daughters (inhabitants), saith Yahuwah Almighty.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 12 Aug 2005 07:38:06
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2005 :  15:34:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The BRANCH. That is the definition I was using OneIsraelite. The coronation name for David.
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2005 :  18:47:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
"Government Statutes don't apply to the ecclesia."

They do if the ecclesia wants to do business with CORPS! Every time one goes to purchase CONSUMER GOODS at the GOVT regulated CORPS they must tithe to "THEM" for the privilege..... on THEIR terms!

Edited by - BatKol on 11 Aug 2005 18:48:03
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2005 :  19:26:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by David Merrill
The BRANCH. That is the definition I was using OneIsraelite. The coronation name for David.

The coronation name of Dawid? The Hebrew word netser, i.e. descendent, is used a mere four times in the sixty-six books of the Scripture:

(a) Yasha’yahu [Isaiah] 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch (H5342) shall grow out of his roots

(b) Yasha’yahu [Isaiah] 14:19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch (H5342), and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

(c) Yasha’yahu [Isaiah] 60:21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch (H5342) of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

(d) Daniy’el 11:7 But out of a branch (H5342) of her roots shall one stand up in his estate, which shall come with an army, and shall enter into the fortress of the king of the north, and shall deal against them, and shall prevail

Which of these pertains to “David’s coronation”, a, b, c, or d?

Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2005 :  21:48:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations brother Steven:

Hope this finds you and yours healthy, happy and prosperous.

They do if the ecclesia wants to do business with CORPS! Every time one goes to purchase CONSUMER GOODS at the GOVT regulated CORPS they must tithe to "THEM" for the privilege…on THEIR terms!

Does your statement mean to intimate that an embassador of a foreign jurisdiction is under all the GOVERNMENT STATUTES of the nation he is sojourning in if he uses “their money” to buy food which price contains a sales tax? We hardly think that this can be the case and neither does your government, it would seem, otherwise they would not be going to a debit system where one apparently must take/use their master’s mark in order to obtain a debit card. At that point we may have to become like Yahu’hanan and eat honey and locust [we have heard that they are very tasty chocolate coated]. And at that point in time you may find out that FeRNs were not the mark of the beast after all.

But aside from our above question, tithe (Heb. ma'asar), if we are not mistaken, is an income tax indicating a tenth of one's annual increase, and not a sales tax. Are you faithful in unrighteous mammon?

Tithe, n. The tenth part of any thing; but appropriately, the tenth part of the increase annually arising from the profits of land and stock, allotted to the clergy for their support. - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

And by using the word tithe in your statement, we feel you were trying to insinuate "religious" connotations into an otherwise purely jurisdictional question. If you were, shame on you, Steven.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 11 Aug 2005 21:56:10
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2005 :  22:12:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
The coronation name of Dawid? The Hebrew word netser, i.e. descendent, is used a mere four times in the sixty-six books of the Scripture:

Popularity?

Edited by - David Merrill on 11 Aug 2005 22:13:15
Go to Top of Page

Inactive Member

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2005 :  22:20:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
================================================================
But in my interpretation, which agrees with many very educated interpretations, this was simply a hangover.
================================================================

Thanks David for clearing that up. I thought i might have skipped a chapter in the bible.

now what about judas failing to return to the last supper and murder jesus?

Mar 14:10 And Judas Iscariot, one of the twelve, went unto the chief priests, to betray him unto them.
Mar 14:11 And when they heard it, they were glad, and promised to give him money. And he sought how he might conveniently betray him.

Luk 22:2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people.
Luk 22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.
Luk 22:4 And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray him unto them.
Luk 22:5 And they were glad, and covenanted to give him money.

Joh 6:70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?
Joh 6:71 He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.

Joh 13:18 I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the Scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.
Joh 13:19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.
Joh 13:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
Joh 13:21 When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.

joh 18:11 Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?

Act 1:16 Men and brethren, this Scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.

now, according to these verses... it sounds like Jesus knew what was coming. i would think he knew when he chose Judas. And satan, having entered into judas' heart to betray him (not murder). Imagine all the times Jesus avoided death up until then, now Judas failed to murder him. I think Father had something much more glorious planned in the suffering Christ fulfilled by going in front of magistrates to testify of the kingdom of his Father, and to suffer for the sins of all. HalleluYah. out of time to be continued and edited later.

peace Bezaleel

Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2005 :  05:26:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mat 20:28 Even as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.

Mar 10:45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.

Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2005 :  08:12:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Greetings and salutations brother Steven:

Hope this finds you and yours healthy, happy and prosperous.

So far so good! I hope the same for you and yours.

quote:
quote:
quote:
They do if the ecclesia wants to do business with CORPS! Every time one goes to purchase CONSUMER GOODS at the GOVT regulated CORPS they must tithe to "THEM" for the privilege…on THEIR terms!

Does your statement mean to intimate that an embassador of a foreign jurisdiction is under all the GOVERNMENT STATUTES of the nation he is sojourning in if he uses “their money” to buy food which price contains a sales tax?

All Ambassadors, AMBASSADORS, “moral sentient beings”, bondservants, dog catchers, etc. are ALL subject to the STATUTES which regulate COMMERCE when they visit the CORP when doing business. The bottom line is whoever enters into the CORP must comply to the STATUES which regulate BUYER/SELLER relationships. The CORP does not discriminate.

quote:
We hardly think that this can be the case and neither does your government, it would seem, otherwise they would not be going to a debit system where one apparently must take/use their master’s mark in order to obtain a debit card.

Who said debit card? It is not hard to “buy or sell” without a debit card, SS# or DL. It’s the FICTION mark that is required when doing business with the CORP in which ever part of the “WORLD“ one happens to be in.

quote:
At that point we may have to become like Yahu’hanan and eat honey and locust [we have heard that they are very tasty chocolate coated]. And at that point in time you may find out that FeRNs were not the mark of the beast after all.

I think the time for eating locust and honey was probably more than 100 years ago. The finer point is that one cannot do business with the CORP without paying $ to support the GOVT. When one does this they are squarely in the jurisdiction of COMMERCE and complience is manditory.

quote:
But aside from our above question, tithe (Heb. ma'asar), if we are not mistaken, is an income tax indicating a tenth of one's annual increase, and not a sales tax. Are you faithful in unrighteous mammon?

Tithe, n. The tenth part of any thing; but appropriately, the tenth part of the increase annually arising from the profits of land and stock, allotted to the clergy for their support. - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

Just replace 10% with whatever the CONSUMER TAX is and replace ‘support clergy’ with ‘support GOVT’ and the idea is about the same.

quote:
And by using the word tithe in your statement, we feel you were trying to insinuate "religious" connotations into an otherwise purely jurisdictional question. If you were, shame on you, Steven.

I have read post after post on this forum for years concering “religious faith” and “jurisdiction” and this issue deals directly with the fact when one goes and spends FICTION with the CORPS one enters into, and complies with, a realm that is regulated by GOVT STATUTES. No signature required just one’s “willingness” to want the GOODS or SERVICES provided by the CORP. This is the essence of the BUYER/SELLER relationship.

The life blood of the "SYSTEM" is this: BUYING/SELLING be it labor, goods, services, utilities, etc. "The BEAST" gets it's cut regardless of doctrine!

Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2005 :  09:04:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Jesus was of course a good Babylonian Jew in his religious practice." - David Merrill

I beg your pardon, David Merrill, are you saying that Yahushua's religion is Talmudism??

"My point was that for Jesus to coexist with the Babylonian Jews he was one. ." - David Merrill

Perhaps your Jesus isn’t the Yahushua that we know and love. The one that it was said of many times that they were astonished by his doctrine.

Maybe he is not the same one who said these things:

How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Perhaps your Jesus isn’t the same one who the Jewish leaders constantly sought to murder.

Then from that day forth they took counsel together for to put him to death. Yahushua therefore walked no more openly among the Jews; but went thence unto a country near to the wilderness, into a city called Ephraim, and there continued with his disciples.

There must be some confusion somewhere.

Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2005 :  09:37:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ambassador
AMBAS'SADOR, n. [This is the more common orthography; but good authors write also embassador; and as the orthography of embassy is established, it would be better to write embassador. See Embassador.] - Webster's 1828 Dictionary

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 12 Aug 2005 09:39:21
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2005 :  09:42:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bezaleel said:

quote:
Thanks David for clearing that up. I thought i might have skipped a chapter in the bible.

now what about judas failing to return to the last supper and murder jesus?

That is an excellent point to amplify before moving on, back on point. There were many other books around Israel at that time. The collections in the Apocrypha and Pseudopigrapha evidence this. The one item OneIsraelite focused on is the Talmud and I do not believe that was written yet when Jesus lived.

The Book of Zechariah was fortunately canonized and modern day pastors pretty much pass the Worthless Shepherd Prophecy by without any real credence. My interpretation is that Jesus, being the Messiah and also understanding that saw the prophecy of Zechariah must be fulfilled. Judas was the one who "sopped" of the King's bowl and this was a sign of favor. Judas was the Apostle who would hopefully fill the prophecy so that it would be finished.

Bezaleel; I was not explaining my interpretation to offend anyone. It was simply to explain a point I made a couple pages back. OneIsraelite is jumping on the chance to discredit me because I correct him whenever he pushes his "U" sound interpretation through misquoting others' work. We can move on now.

The point is about the value of the FRN and its usage and custom.

quote:
Does your statement mean to intimate that an embassador of a foreign jurisdiction is under all the GOVERNMENT STATUTES of the nation he is sojourning in if he uses “their money” to buy food which price contains a sales tax?

To which Batkol responded;

quote:
All Ambassadors, AMBASSADORS, “moral sentient beings”, bondservants, dog catchers, etc. are ALL subject to the STATUTES which regulate COMMERCE when they visit the CORP when doing business. The bottom line is whoever enters into the CORP must comply to the STATUES which regulate BUYER/SELLER relationships. The CORP does not discriminate.

And Batkol adds some very edifying points about the CORP. I say look at it this way; the moment the Ambassador steps off the sovereign soil of the embassy, that is when he is expected to behave in harmony with the common law of the land. Let us call that land of commerce Babylon. [METRO/City of XXXX global unification makes its own argument for the CITY OF BABYLON in the Bible.] There are however certain immunities granted by the State Department, granted to ambassadors.

My point was that under the penumbra of Paul's weapon of war by propaganda, Christianity, there are no immunities. It incorporates the doctrine of conformity and submission like at Romans 13. It does not matter that credit backing the Notes is generated off a bank note/birth certificate on a suppositional wagering scheme. That is still "government" in the context Paul meant it. That is Judaism in Diaspora. Until the Second Advent of Jesus Christ (like the Rapture scenarios), the Christians are in the same boat.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 12 Aug 2005 09:45:54
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2005 :  12:45:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oneisraelite

Ambassador
AMBAS'SADOR, n. [This is the more common orthography; but good authors write also embassador; and as the orthography of embassy is established, it would be better to write embassador. See Embassador.] - Webster's 1828 Dictionary

Which-ever-way one wants to spell or define anything, the undisputed fact remains that when a man or woman goes to a CORP to buy GOODS or SERVICES they are squarely being regulated by GOVT STATUTES. When the TAX for such participation is paid, one is clearly supporting the GOVT to which they are paying.

Also, one cannot compare weighted gold or brass coins in 30CE with FIAT currency because A) the two are worlds apart in nature and B) there was no such thing as FIAT currency as the "coin of the realm" in 30CE. http://www.fastcoin.com/EarlyHistoryMoney.htm .
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000