Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2005 :  09:24:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Readers;

When you pop onto the home page of ecclesia.org anymore it may be one's first impression that this forum is all about me. I have written more Posts than anyone. In a collateral manner to Rosenthal and Ravage (Original War by Propaganda) I have 'taken this place over'. Like the opening frames of Twilight Zone "We control this... "We are in control of that." stated quite matter-of-factly. Through a graphics library and good communications skills (debatable, but if you remove "people" skills from "communications" skills I can win my point) I have developed a palate from which to paint pictures without having to resort to subjective shouting to make my points. I have had two or three of the most articulate Internet writers booted from this forum (which in some ways I deeply regret) for simply knowing how to keep my cool. [A trick I picked up from the blacks in jail, by the way - it's okay to shout; just don't throw that first punch. White guys seem to fall for it almost every time.]

I made myself transparent what I am up to here (advanced-resonance inductive plasma physics). Albeit difficult to understand at a glance the Internet is a forum composed of “1”s and “0”s. That is a perfect medium for resonance – truth. I have developed what I call an “echo chamber” in conjunction with the US Patent and Trademark Office. Typically earmarked “DoD” because of the applications in biowarfare countermeasures – curing epidemics like SARS in Beijing and Toronto (see? It worked!). But more to the point about ecclesia.org it is a psychometric analysis measuring tool; a gauge for the organic webcrawler initiated by a new and improved viral tapeworm – you all on the other side of the keyboard from me. The supercomputers in this new Twilight Zone are situated between your two ears ‘out there’.

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Default.jpg
eradication of SARS

Recently Oneisraelite and I got into an identity spat because he was saying he writes from Israel when in fact his server IP is located somewhere in the “USA”. Well, I won my point but that is not to say he had no point at all. I suppose that if there were an “undeclared” tag we might both prefer to select that, Oneisraelite and myself too. That would be among quite a few others who have educated themselves about territorial venue.

Oneisraelite’s slogan/allocution has thus changed since Admin insisted he no longer bolster his knowledge of Hebrew with the false impression he might actually be located in the State of Israel:

quote:
P.S. The next time you see "State __________" on a form or application (prayer), try writing in either Hawwah or Living Being instead of New York or Colorado.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Oneisraelite’s slogan clearly expresses the gibberish associated with a man in crisis. That is psychoanalysis from a layman but it characterizes something about me. I openly declare many of you readers to be paranoid. Simply because you fit the definition I find in the dictionaries. You express complex persecutions. On the other hand I express delusions of grandeur, waving my bill of exchange and saying I own everything you see [at least during the constructive confidence and security building measures of the bill; until you come to your senses and properly decrypt (apply the right Key to Jesus' parables) Mark 4:10-12].

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE1.gif
Bill of Exchange Image 1
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE2.gif
Bill of Exchange Image 2
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/onscreen.jpg
Cecilia’s computer screen

I even back numerous default judgments with the bill as a fidelity bond. You can get your own certified copy by calling (719) 520-6200 and see for yourself without any doubt that it cured on September 11, 2001 by the lawful stipulation judgment would ensue 30 days after being ignored.

I suppose my problem is that even though you (many of you) have read the Holy Bible you will not seriously discuss the kingdom of heaven on earth in terms of pragmatic promises from God. I make the presumption that the bill is right-on and possibly use an alarming coincidence about September 11 to bolster and confirm my delusions. In my mind it is because you have viewed and studied God’s promises that the wealth of the wicked will be somehow delivered to His people on the dawn of the Seventh Day – the second advent of the Messiah (ben David following ben Joseph). It is just a little hard to swallow that a servant would actually cure his inheritance out of a bill of exchange on the foreign exchange market. Audacity like that may be easily confused with delusions of grandeur, I will readily agree!

The other thing is that a much better model of history and the Bible’s New Covenant is found in accepting Jesus survived the cross and had at least one surviving son through Mary Magdelene who fled to France (Gaul) before the Roman invasion of Israel in 70 AD. I destroy your arguments otherwise by pulling Hebrews 11:1 against you – calling you subjective babbling faithful idiots – that you are silly to buy into such Santy Clause scenarios. People die and stay dead. Excluding near-death experiences like Jesus’. [I just picked up both volumes of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire by Edward Gibbon yesterday. So I will start that research soon.] Also I am formerly a calibration technician and have been harsh on writers who get into Sacred Name doctrines that disagree with the standards about Hebrew pronunciation and theophoric origins.

So hear my promise to you. If Admin will permit, anybody may say what he or she pleases about me here. I will not surmount any better rebuttal than to try my best to explain myself if you equip me with details or quotes in your complaint or insult. This forum is elegant. I do not find anything else like it anywhere with the graphics and the orderly rules etc. So I propose that because I have dominated it so, Admin allow ventilation and even insulting remarks to go un-reprimanded for the purpose of constructive psychoanalysis of David Merrill. I promise that no acute insults will ensue here or elsewhere on the forum resulting from your Posts here. I will bite my tongue, regardless of how annoying or hurtful your remarks may get here. But I warn you in advance not to try the Admin’s patience about this special license, if granted.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 03 Mar 2005 09:23:28

Werner Maximilian

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2005 :  13:20:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And He rides around on an electric bicycle, weirdo.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2005 :  14:01:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Um, let me explain...

Oh yeah! Why am I explaining to you? You got a cooler ebike than me!

P.S. Vern pointed out that I open this Topic with obvious boasting. I pointed out I was fishing for insults. Point being I put a lot of people off here with what I believe to be the truth. That is pretty arrogant but I cannot stand the boredom of a fluffy Christian forum where people are just puffing each other up about how Godly they are. So there you have it. Maybe my deepest psychotic fear is normalcy?

Edited by - David Merrill on 03 Mar 2005 09:26:35
Go to Top of Page

1234jagal

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2005 :  19:53:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I consider all that you say as being more of a gospel than actual fact.

The law of man and that gospel has survived for thousands of years. And each nation has its own gospel that it preaches and yes as citizens of Heaven we have a gospel as well.

The law of man is just another gospel interpreted by man.

But the truth for me is that God created the world and everything in the world even the disobedient law servants or worshippers take your pick.

Although your knowledge of man made law is highly impressive it is not very useful in today’s modern times.

We live in world where many of the things we see and read are not real.

They are illusions created by the i-magi-nations.

The church body is far to fractured to make a physical stand against those nations who seek war but this is prophecy.

The child of God must stand in faith and believe that God shall protect him and enter into his rest.

Sabbath Rest.

What does this mean?

If you have children you will understand.

Your children look to you when they are young for their very lives.

They depend on you for shelter, food, clothes, protection, etc, etc , etc everything!!!!!

You are their security blanket their safety net and when they see your face or know you are near they feel safe.

When they encounter trouble they should call Daddy and not Police or get me a Lawyer.

For your love for your children is great and never ending.

I believe you are a realist well so am I.

The leaders of this country have broken virtually every contract and treaty and law that has ever been made with very few exceptions just give them more time!!

Therefore I refuse to stand on something so feeble that the men who wrote it do not even abide in it.

They reject even its most basic principles and apply the law of equity.

For me God reigns over the heavens and earth but the deceivers are ever present as well and we do suffer for knowledge and I believe all knowledge can be helpful. But all knowledge is not always profitable.

The law of man is unreliable because man has jurisdiction to interpret and enforce by force each man judges own interpretation of that law and then we add equity well money is an all corrupting force.

The law of man is written in such a manor so give the masses hope and security.

The lawmakers do not want a mutiny or revolution so they lie and they do it in writting.

That always works to calm the masses down.

But we all know to well when we sit in at their table we are playing in a crooked card game we will loose or be shot what’s the difference.

They had their way with us.

But I will admit I actually like to read your comments you are obviously very intelligent.

Maybe just a little less with the attitude that what you say “is a matter of fact” would be appreciated by all.

For you are an intelligent guy and know there is no such thing.
Go to Top of Page

Linc
Advanced Member

Canada
111 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2005 :  00:35:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by David Merrill
I have had two or three of the most articulate Internet writers booted from this forum (which in some ways I deeply regret) for simply knowing how to keep my cool. [A trick I picked up from the blacks in jail, by the way - it's okay to shout; just don't throw that first punch. White guys seem to fall for it almost every time.]

I wish every brother in the Ecclesia had this skill. In the war with the Opposer, it is one of our major weapons. Any brother who lacks it will also lack success ways he WILL NOT grasp until after he finally gains it. Does the man blind from birth know what it is like to have sight? So it is with the skill of not letting anyone get your goat. If anyone gets your goat, my brothers, YOU HAVE LOST. Did the Opposer ever get Jesus goat? How about the lesser messengers, did they ever lose their temper at this provocations? The Word says they didn't.

quote:
I made myself transparent what I am up to here (advanced-resonance inductive plasma physics).

This forum advertises itself as a place for fellowship. I do not like being experimented on, no matter how fancy the words you use to describe it. If you are here to fellowship, fine. Advanced-resonance inductive plasma physics is not in the publicly advertised charter of this forum and I recommend you leave off such unbrotherly activities.

For you to call us "tapeworms" is insulting. I hope, for your sake, that you will apologize and put yourself on better terms with the Ecclesia, lest your very soul be damned to perdition.

quote:
Recently Oneisraelite and I got into an identity spat because he was saying he writes from Israel when in fact his server IP is located somewhere in the “USA”. Well, I won my point

What exactly did you win? The more mature brothers know that Oneisraelite was correct in saying he is from Israel. You didn't change anyones minds. You didn't impress anyone with your tactics.

quote:
Oneisraelite’s slogan clearly expresses the gibberish associated with a man in crisis.

Why do you feel free to insult a brother this way, calling his words "gibberish"? Did YHWH give a tongue to you only?

quote:
The other thing is that a much better model of history and the Bible’s New Covenant is found in accepting Jesus survived the cross.

You reject the Torah. What are you doing? You came in through a breach in the fence; the Master certainly didn't let you in.

I officially cry "Wolf!". Admin, if I am wrong, please forgive me. David Merrill is not an asset to the Ecclesia.
Go to Top of Page

1234jagal

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2005 :  08:10:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All writers should keep all things in perspective.

Lets not forget that Yashua Jesus himself at times called others who did not agree with him names.

Vipers, dead men, theievs, sinners, wicked and many others. And at times did become angry and throw tables.

We are all searchers for the truth.

Anyway I wanted to point you toward God I know you know him and his word.

But do you trust him?

This is how I think of God.

“God Is"

The Bible says that, "God is not a man" Numbers 23:19. In that verse the point is that God makes covenants (law) and keeps them. Men are prone to lie, to break covenants (law), man fails to follow through on what he says he will do, but "God is not a man".

And Scripture makes it clrar that God is not an idol. Psalms 96:5 - "...the gods of the nations are idols and each one has their own gospel (law): but the LORD made the heavens and all things and his law reigns higher than that of any man."

The Bible says, God is described as "Strength".
A song that has been taken from Deuteronomy 33:27, "The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms."
David sang this song in 2 Samuel 22:33, "God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect." And in Habakkuk 3:19 it says, "The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet."
Several Psalms support the idea that God is our strength: Psalms 59:9, Psalms 54:4 "God is my helper" and Psalms 73:26 "God is the strength of my heart".
and Psalms 46:1, "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Not the law of man.

1. God is "Father". In every single recorded letter of Paul, we have included in the greeting words about God being our Father, and in I Corinthians 8:6 he writes, "...there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live."

2. Obviously, God is also the "Creator". Isaiah 40:28 "The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom."

3. In Psalms 47:7 we learn that "God is the King of all the earth".

4. And God is also the "Judge" Psalms 50:6.

5. God "is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him" - Hebrews 11:6.

I trust God not man or man made law.

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2005 :  10:20:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe that Linc's presumption this forum is a place designated for fellowship is erroneous. If that were true Admin would have expelled me long ago for the things I say and the opinions I express and believe.

I hope without getting nasty to point out that you only partially quoted me above in your Post Linc:

quote:
quote:
Recently Oneisraelite and I got into an identity spat because he was saying he writes from Israel when in fact his server IP is located somewhere in the “USA”. Well, I won my point

What exactly did you win?

When what I said in full was...

quote:
Recently Oneisraelite and I got into an identity spat because he was saying he writes from Israel when in fact his server IP is located somewhere in the “USA”. Well, I won my point but that is not to say he had no point at all. I suppose that if there were an “undeclared” tag we might both prefer to select that, Oneisraelite and myself too. That would be among quite a few others who have educated themselves about territorial venue.

I have no regrets about using physics. You are right though Linc. On the premise this is another "Christian" fellowship bolstering forum, which I believe there are dozens of, I am not an asset. Bondservant has mentioned on a couple Topics that this is more of a thought-provoking styled forum and in that context I feel very welcome here. I hope I make it clear that ecclesia.org as an asset to my research is greatly appreciated.

I have another more significant project going simultaneously and that is grooming courts of competent jurisdiction. That is to say people who can hold their current inheritance (property rights) in the world and keep relationship with the one true Creator God. These two projects work in conjunction because I can gauge the paradigm shift of people in general through ecclesia.org as a profile of more than typically faithful people.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Get a load of the transcript "Another Daniel in the Lions' Den?"

http://ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=85&whichpage=2

P.S. 1234jagal; The matter-of-fact attitude is supported by fact. But that is of course only as I understand things. Ergo this Topic. A free psychoanalysis. A crosscheck. Otherwise I just presume that the readers are mature enough to understand my inherent fallability being only a man.

For instance I limit my use of the bill of exchange to slam-dunk judgments, "Mr. agent of a foreign principal; Did you file in the district courts of the United States before exercising this claim?" Medical doctors are welcome to issue comptroller warrants on errors, and I mean judgments they make 20 times a day in operating and examination rooms. In my judgment I might purchase a Rolls or an extended stay in Bermuda. But no. I will remain prudent in the known fact that the United Nations (IMF/IBRD/World Bank) has no standing in judicio in the United States according to Title 22. Therefore "slam-dunk".

Edited by - David Merrill on 05 Mar 2005 08:03:36
Go to Top of Page

1234jagal

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2005 :  10:00:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are certainly right. You should be allowed your opinions as a man and I agree that often times our opinions are communicated as fact.

New daily revelation should replace old facts with new facts as we march forward in servitude to God.

This is the way of the world.
The written word is not fact and I do not care who the writer is.
It is the writers will or opinion and can be nothing other.
The only point I am making is that if you remain in the world then you remain under the jurisdiciton of the written law.
But if we remain in the spirit then we remain under the jurisdiciton of the spirit. God is spirit
Go to Top of Page

Mark

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2005 :  13:35:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
1234jagal,
May I ask, where did you get the notion that God is spirit?
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2005 :  07:30:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To interject a little. I once made a physics-perspective speculation that God is light. I was quickly corrected that God is spirit. That is found in the Bible. Albeit I evaluate e=m(c*c) into circular motion by the nearly exact same equation. Therefore light is standing still and we perceive it from a material perspective to be moving at 186,000 miles per second. If light is standing still, and even conventionally it is a very good standard (for instance calculating time dilation), then maybe there is something Godly about light too.

Linc;

On your point about territorial jurisdiction you said:
quote:
What exactly did you win? The more mature brothers know that Oneisraelite was correct in saying he is from Israel. You didn't change anyones minds. You didn't impress anyone with your tactics.
What I was saying about winning is that Admin as arbitrator judged that Oneisraelite is writing from "USA" not "Israel". You probably missed the Post where Downhomepraise admitted he was under the impression he should be listening to Oneisraelite's opinions about Hebrew because in part, he was writing from the Holy Land. If I were writing about glacial ice I could bolster my credibility by saying I am writing from Antarctica.

You must be writing about a spiritual jurisdiction. I feel I am mature enough to understand all that.

On Sinderesis, the compulsion to do right, regardless of the cost (I will consult Vern for a copy of the exact definition from his old Black's Law Dictionary) I just wrote to Oneisraelite on another Topic:
quote:
Like I have explained last page; I have been through this before with Joe. Fine. You think it is spelled and pronounced Yahushua and Yahuway. No problem. I would have corrected Joe too if I had heard him teaching others. The problem is that you are distorting Bible verses and moreso the problem, insist on doing so after being corrected about misquoting. So it comes down to this offbeat teaching somehow justifying you to lie to us. What is with that?
Do you see that? I just cannot let it go. It just drives me up the wall that somebody gets hold of what they think is the true Name of God and then feel they can teach it against conventions of quoting other authors, especially Bible quotes.

Regards,

David Merrill.
quote:
From Black's Law Dictionary - Third Edition

SINDERESIS. “A natural power of the soul, set in the highest part thereof, moving and stirring it to good, and abhorring evil. And therefore sinderesis never sinneth nor erreth. And this sinderesis, our Lord put in man, to the intent that the order of things should be observed. And therefore sinderesis is called by some men the ‘law of reason’, for it ministereth the principles of the law of reason, the which be in every man by nature, in that he is a reasonable creature. Doct. & Stud. 39.
Note the source "Doctors and Students" seems more of a medical periodical than a law journal.

The word sinderesis still has usage in Spanish. Note this is a computer translation:
quote:
DEFINITION OF SINDÉRESIS

Sindéresis Is the natural rational capacity to exercise a correct judgment on a matter.

Old it used to resolve religious matters, the application of this term has been generalized to all the disciplines of the human knowledge, even to the politics (has, has, has). We can translate it more practically as insight or logical thought.

Many readers have asked us how to distinguish the scientific statements of the pseudocientíficos. We are going to treat to give guidelines for it, and the best way to cause is through some examples.

The term Pseudociencia It signifies "false science". As concept, the false science (pseudociencia) is any statement or body of ideas erroneously exhibited as the scientists, but lacking of backup metodológico and/or systematic.
And I also think the Apostle Paul makes reference to sinderesis in the Book of Romans (in parenthesis):
quote:
Ro 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
Ro 2:12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
Ro 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
Ro 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
Ro 2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

Edited by - David Merrill on 06 Mar 2005 16:46:35
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2005 :  14:22:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I suppose my absolutism is a little out of place. Oneisraelite and I took up about two pages of out-of-context debate and I got nowhere. My objective was to find out why he would feel justified misquoting others' original material but he refuses to answer on the Topic.

Therefore since nobody else seems to care I will let it go. I guess I am just a victim of my own perfectionism and compulsive mannerisms.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page

1234jagal

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2005 :  21:40:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Mark; here just a few thoughts, I have many more but I am out of time;

The people of the nation of Heaven feel the spirit, hear the spirit, live with the spirit and love the spirit of God.

Without the spirit all men are dead men so the nation of heaven exists in spirit and all men of the spirit serve the one true Kingdom of God which is Heaven on Earth.

You remember I am sure the scripture? “Your kingdom come. Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven”. Matthew 6:10

Yashua Jesus said, “Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter the Kingdom of God” John 3:5.

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. ROMANS 8:11
“Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.” John 14:1

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 1 CORINTHIANS 3:16

Man without the spirit has no part in the Kingdom of Heaven.
Go to Top of Page

I. Scriabin

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2005 :  00:01:05  Show Profile  Send I. Scriabin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
As with most topics on this Forum, this one too is very interesting - and quite revealing.

Our "needs" have an uncanny way of becoming manifest in our manner of communicating our thoughts and opinions. Some are more adroit than others, but in the end "truth" in most any matter somehow manages to float to the surface and become visible to the unaided eye.

Things are rarely as they "seem" to be.

I enjoy reading the posts of all who participate - and that we have ego and emotion which often become inflamed is of little lasting consequence. When Messiah was made aware of people who acted in ways his apostles thought to be innappropriate, he counseled "let them be!"

I'll drink to the wisdom in that!

For this record: It appears to me that David Merrill has contributed much to the wealth of knowledge which is to be found throughout this forum and I am most grateful for his expenditure of effort to encourage expanding the mental boundaries of all who will read.

And frankly, I too wish I had an electric bike - I'm getting too old to be riding around without some energetic assistance!

Let the intercourse continue freely!!!
Go to Top of Page

Mark

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2005 :  01:11:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 1234jagal

The written word is not fact and I do not care who the writer is.
It is the writers will or opinion and can be nothing other.

Don't get me wrong 123jagal, I know God works though His spirit.
But, I am a little puzzled as to your comment, that "the written word is not fact", granted, not all written words are fact, but the fact of the matter is, you received your understanding and knowledge of His spirit from the written word.
Who do you think actually put the ink on the paper of the scriptures? Do you believe that God is no longer using men to communicate His truth via the written word?
Forgive me, but I’m little curious as to why you would make such a statement.

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

Peace,
Mark

Edited by - Mark on 08 Mar 2005 09:04:35
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2005 :  10:05:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear I. Scriabin;

Thank you for that input. And Mark, for:

quote:
"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

A great reminder.

My prodding was with the forum, not particularly Oneisraelite. Like I have said above here, I percieve the even spacing of "1"s and "0"s to be a perfect resonant chamber. That is to say octaves and other harmonic intervals are produced. Therefore there is no blame attributed to the medium for falsity.

When I saw Legalbear misquoting Hopeofisrael I tattled. Hopeofisrael complained and the two Topics Legalbear started, and it seemed only misquoting for the furtherment of teaching the misspellings "Yahuway" and "Yahushua", were deleted. I only spotted this irregularity due to experiences in 2001 with Joe, a minister who suddenly began advocating the same misspellings.

It looked to me like Oneisraelite began this doctrine suddenly on the "His Name is Not JESUS" Topic. So I catagorized it some kind of esoteric.

Anyway it is the ASCII translation of thoughts on the screen and from our keyboards where the intervals of "truth" begin to get messed up with our preconceptions and belief sets. The intervals become irregular. Our perspectives and experiences manifest in what we say and wish to journal here on ecclesia.org. Not the medium.

I am after the medium. The echo chamber.

What Oneisraelite taught me is that people here, at least a couple outspoken ones believe that we should just play nicely and let Oneisraelite misquote others, even the Holy Bible. One author even indicates I should just be patient until Oneisraelite matures a little more. In PMs I have been advised to lighten up a little and not let those with firm spiritual beliefs (different than mine) annoy me so. All fine and dandy.

I do not buy into Oneisraelite being immature. His etymologies and Bible verse breakdown are way too articulate for me to buy that theory. I think there is something he is not telling us about what he learned when he bought the misspellings "Yahuway" and "Yahushau". Furthermore I speculate that it is the same thing that Joe would not tell me - an esoteric. Something to do with the manifesting of Yahudah, the Tribe of Judah in the Second Advent of the Messiah, Messiah ben David.

My point really being that this echo chamber, ecclesia.org, is nowhere as resonant as I thought if I am the only one who believes in correctly quoting other authors, especially the Holy Bible. But that in itself is greatly appreciated information.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 08 Mar 2005 10:13:39
Go to Top of Page

1234jagal

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2005 :  10:22:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mark;

We may be getting of the subject matter for this topic Heading but I will answer your question.

You never have to worry that I will be offended by any comment, or question that anyone may have regarding my view points as I am learning just like every one else.

I am not an authority.

We are brothers.

Here are a couple of thoughts to consider.

There is no easy answer to your question as to why the prophet’s writings are not fact.

But I will try.

Consider that we are all seekers of the truth and truth comes from many sources including this forum.

Currenlty I recieve all truth or absence of truth ministered to me by the Holy Spirit.

I do quote scripture it helps me to illustrate my points.

I agree that the prophets were spiritually enlightened men serving God just as we are trying to serve God today.

But they were men.

God is the only authority.

We are messengers. The prophets were messengers.

However there is more reliable source of truth other than the prophets.

The Holy Spirit.

Yes I read the writings of the prophets and many other inspired men and allow the Holy spirit to minister to me the truth which many times takes days, weeks or months.

Rarely do I recognize truth at the moment that I see it or hear it.

When the original writings of the prophets were gathered and compiled into the book which we call today the Holy Bible.

It should be recognized that men did the sorting and the compiling.
Yes, maybe inspired by God, but maybe not.

Remember religion has always been present.

What does this mean?

Well to me it means man has had his hand on it and mans hand corrupts.

Maybe intentional and maybe not.

There were many other writers considered as inspired by God at the time of the compiling of the bible and not included in the bible. Thomas, to name one!!

The other thing I would like you to consider is that the bible has had books deleted by the hand of man over the years.

What does this mean?

Well to me it means that man again has had his hand on it.

Man removed from the bible writings which at one time, one group of men considered holy, and now another group of men has decided that they are not holy.

Consider that the writings of the prophets have been corrupted, changed and re-written.

But with that said there are many truths that can be found in the writings of the prophets but their writings are not fact.

Let me explain.

Yes, There are many truths but also many untruths.

To illustrate one, many of the names of the prophets and even Christ have been changed in the bible.

These names were not sanctioned by God as holy and inspired by God.
Jesus
Matthew
Timothy
James
Moses
Etc., Etc. Etc.
These are not the real names of these writers. Who changed them? Man!!

For what purpose? Usually religous seperation and domination? Man covets to be as gods.

If you were to take these writings as gospel or fact then you would believe a lie.

God instructs his children to establish truth based on the testimony of two or three witnesses and then a matter may be established “THE MOUTH OF TWO OR, THREE WITNESSES EVERY WORD MAY BE ESTABLISHED”. Matthew 18:15

Therefore you cannot even take the word of one prophet even if his writings had never been altered by man.

Each one of us is commanded to seek the Kingdom of God.

Seek implies that we must search for the truth and if it were as simple as relying on the words of the prophets then it stands to reason that one would not have to search but simply reading would be sufficient.

The last thing to consider is that since the redemption of Christ and the gift of the Holy Spirit.

God has done a new thing and sent to us the comforter, interpreter, and teacher.

The Holy Spirit of God which ministers Gods truth and will differently to each one of Gods children as God alone determines and dictates.

Paul makes this point clear when he describes the differing parts of the body of Christ.

“Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same spirit; To another faith by the same spirit; to another the gift of healing by the same spirit; to another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: But all these things worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit. Dividing to every man severally as he will.” 1 Corinthians 12:4-11

So it is probably more correct to say that the body establishes fact and not any one individual writer.

No man can understand the ways of the spirit without the spirit being present and interpreting the truth of the matter.

Therefore if any man attempts to read the writings of the prophets without the aide of the spirit that man will come to a fleshly understanding but not a spiritual understanding.

Flesh understands the ways of the flesh and spirit the ways of the spirit.

Thus flesh comes to an entirely different conclusion of fact as to what the writer is attempting to communicate regarding the kingdom of God.

“Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things we also speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.” I Corinthians 2:12.

God is the interpreter. God is the establishment of fact and it is in this manner that God has reserved and preserves his word for all time.

Consider also that the witnesses now are;
1. God the Father - Creator of our Flesh- physical testimony
2. Yashua Jesus blood redemption- Visual testimony
3. The Holy Spirit – Spiritual testimony

It may be by these three witnesses that a matter may be established as fact.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2005 :  16:22:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think there to be at least two major breakthroughs worth mentioning. 1) The mathematics of prior knowledge psychometrics (prophecy) and 2) application of 1) as the Key to unlocking the hidden meanings in the parables - gateway to the kingdom of heaven on earth. Mark 4:10-12.

quote:
Mr 4:10 And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.
Mr 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
Mr 4:12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

For instance Jesus refers specifically to Daniel as though he is a trusted prophet. I view Daniel as more of a mathematician. That is the reference to Daniel pondering over the figures in Jeremiah's letter. Daniel also holds many figures of value in the Book of Daniel and so did Jesus apparently.

So it may be a paradigm shift whereby ascribing every thought unto obedience to God, whether looking for matching patterns in numerical timelines like I do, or through some other method of understanding (beside figures), that takes a man into that next level of understanding things. And subsequently the ability to see how the historical Gospel accounts in the Bible have been edited to fit Paul's heretic religion created through his epistles to Asia Minor [and the Illuminatus motivation to canonizing/codifying (is 1611 too early to call it Masonic?)] - to be able to understand the Old Covenant Messiah Jesus Christ.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_epistle_dedicatory_1.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_epistle_dedicatory_2.jpg

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 19 Mar 2005 15:33:11
Go to Top of Page

charles8854

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2005 :  01:08:29  Show Profile  Visit charles8854's Homepage  Reply with Quote
David;

It was good talking on the phone to you today.

Now we know most of our commonalities & differences.

I was surprised that you said that you were Not a “Christian”;
but I suppose that is understandable, since you also believe that
“Christianity” is properly defined as the teachings of saul/paul.

I was also surprised by your admition that you were unaware of the significance of the “Norman Conquest” of England in 1066-ad; & its implications in modern anglo-american constitutional law.

I found it frustrating that you focus intensely on getting into “Courts of Record” as the silver-bullet provided for us by the civil/provisional/defacto government; & this all to the Exclusion of the County, Precinct, & Township Courts advocated by LeRoy Michael, Schweitzer; & myself

I confess that you are a talented and insightful young man.

But with all due respect, you are missing many of the larger picture-puzzle pieces concerning the conspiracy of evil facing our american christian-patriot common-law community.
I was hoping to share some of my insight on those points with you in our phone call today; but you seemed intent on controlling the discussion and directing my future action along pathways which you deem more enlightened. You seemed under the impression that i was searching for enlightenment from you.
If that is accurate, then I am sorry to inform you that your presumptions here were in error.
I do recognize much talent in you, in some specific areas. But I am not going to abandon what I sincerely believer to be such superior strategy as developed by LeRoy Michael, Schweitzer; and myself.

I figure it is ok to post this here, as it seems you have invited such “constructive criticism” by forming this specific area of this forum .

I wish you the best.

Glory to Yhvh.

charles bruce, stewart
sandy oregon
charles@christiancommonlaw-gov.org
http://usa.christiancommonlaw-gov.org
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2005 :  07:14:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No problem. You are correct:

quote:
But with all due respect, you are missing many of the larger picture-puzzle pieces concerning the conspiracy of evil facing our american christian-patriot common-law community.

To me it is useless paranoia. Crippling. I am about capital integration - destroying the "us" and "them" dichotomy. In my opinion "they" are not going away (because they do not exist apart from us). In your opinion, if I may be so bold, there will soon be a conflict where you and yours (your "we") will win. "They" are currently forgiving debt at an alarming rate:

http://www.clubdeparis.org/en

www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Statement4.gif
Verified Statement of Right Page 4
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Statement5.gif
Verified Statement of Right Page 5
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/1-HR3812.jpg
HR 3812 Page 1
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/2-HR3812.jpg
HR 3812 Page 2

quote:
I was also surprised by your admition that you were unaware of the significance of the “Norman Conquest” of England in 1066-ad; & its implications in modern anglo-american constitutional law.

I recall some details about that from an American's Bulletin article "The Myth of Ages" by Brain Quiz.

quote:
I found it frustrating that you focus intensely on getting into “Courts of Record” as the silver-bullet provided for us by the civil/provisional/defacto government; & this all to the Exclusion of the County, Precinct, & Township Courts advocated by LeRoy Michael, Schweitzer; & myself

Sorry you find that frustrating. The courts of record and discovering them properly in the (State) district courts is exciting and has been on my mind for a couple days. One reason is that the filing costs for US district courts have gone up to $250. Now we can navigate at the local courthouse. The techniques of yourself and Leroy Michael fail consistently and I was in the middle of that with a Comptroller Warrant properly written to my true name and "International Monetary Fund Internal Revenue Service". I remember Leroy chuckling. It (probably) arrived Registered in Ogden the day before the Montana Freeman Standoff.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I failed above to dismiss your and Schweitzer's methods in any relevant manner since you were speaking of the Justus Township and the old common law court models - trusts.

Randy Lee, yourself and myself have all had experiences where even trying to construct coherent Tens, much less Hundreds have failed. My opinion is that the Frank pledge (Ten families), Parishes, Townships etc. are in direct competition with the METRO jural society which operates in United Nations charter law through the Home Rule Cities and Towns in our local state constitutions. But the more succinct point here is attempts to form these little congregations is futile. I tried to express the problem being colorable currency on a Solari Circle site. Morelike competition for wealth/energy. Their objective is identical in nature to yours so it makes sense that most of my Posts were deleted but I find it interesting that so many readers by comparison have been reading the Topics where my Posts are or were.

http://solariactionnetwork.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=47&topicdays=0&start=50

As I told you in our phone conversation, the Colorado Jural Society was flat-out refused by the Gazette Telegraph to publish notices for our meetings. No explanation.

P.P.S. It is okay to mention things about me here but I am a little surprised at the depth you went into a phone conversation. You requested a phone conversation and then reminded me when I missed you. I feel that you lured me into a PM of sorts and then published what you found out about me there. I am surprised that you are mixing these things. When someone emails me and PM's me for me to please call, I find it logical to assume they are after enlightening information. You waited until we had spoken for twenty minutes to inform me you had actually invited my phone call to enlighten me.

What I told you, since you have opened this door (our phone conversation) is that I hope you the best of luck with your attempts with quo warranto writs. I specifically advised you to get the searchable .pdf Oregon constitution from your secretary of state's website and search out an understanding of "court of record" and "courts of record", found there in circuit courts. You said the district courts were abolished for circuit courts and with the small claims transcript on another Topic, that makes sense. Therein are your courts of record and make the players culpable with their oaths. Then you can begin implementing the quo warranto actions you have found in the revised statutes with constitutional authority. I spent 16 hours with the Montana Freemen over a weekend and assure you that any time Justus Township was to interface with the outside it was after careful consideration of the Revised Montana Statutes, the UCC or whatever prevailing code would apply. And I should mention how fragile that was; the Comptroller Warrant I suppose by the timing triggered the Standoff was endorsed differently than I was instructed. Instead of quoting UCC 1.207 or whatever I simply wrote "Without Recourse". Think about it. That is really why I believe I set things ready to go into motion into motion.

I invited you to read this transcript that still after nearly a month has the judge (insurance attorney/arbiter) stumped about a ruling:

I have long since abandoned some of the basic tenets and approaches because they fail. I remember leaving my last jural society meeting and being converged upon by deputy sheriffs in SWAT team decor with automatic weapons and laser sights dancing around on my body. They secured a perimeter during the capture by and large because they just could not wrap their minds around people organizing together. Competing jural societies with comprehension of the law is a real threat. Therefore you should consider the advice imparted to you. You may find it enlightening.

Edited by - David Merrill on 20 Mar 2005 16:11:23
Go to Top of Page

charles8854

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2005 :  01:49:35  Show Profile  Visit charles8854's Homepage  Reply with Quote
<snip>
>Quote: But with all due respect, you are missing many of the larger picture-puzzle pieces concerning the conspiracy of evil facing our american christian-patriot common-law community.
> To me it is useless paranoia. Crippling.

cbs#: I agree that “Paranoia” can (& frequently does) get out of control.
But the converse of “Over-Confidence” is also an equally or frequently even more important concern. And imho, & in this case, you yourself are making the frequently fatal error of “Over-Confidence”.

> I am about capital integration

cbs#: I believe I can work with a process of “capital integration”.

> - destroying the "us" and "them" dichotomy. In my opinion "they" are not going away (because they do not exist apart from us). In your opinion, if I may be so bold, there will soon be a conflict where you and yours (your "we") will win.

cbs#: You may not be so bold. You are wrong on both points, sir.
I believe that there “May” be a “Conflict” between those of honorable-character & the moral-prostitutes of the babylonian-whore commercial-empire; & there “May Not” be such a “Conflict”. I am an Ex-Member of the “Jehovah’s-Witnesses” Organization, & they engaged in much false prophecy. I now have the brains to “Not Prophecy” such things as whether there will be “Conflicts” between the soldiers of light & the soldiers of darkness.
Further, I see much evidence that the terrain of the spiritual-battlefield can be manipulated in such manners by Yhvh’s Soldiers to produce the needed sociological changes, without the all-out battle which you seem to describe. I am inclined to believe there will be at least some bloodshed. But I do believe there are very reasonable chances that it can be kept to less than a few hundred or so, mostly amongst the agents of evil; in such significant efforts as taking control of the entire machinery of government of the united states of america. .
And the second point on which you error, is your assertion that I believe that “we will win”. I do not prophecy there either. And further, I believe that we can loose, even tho Yhvh is on our side. If we become “Over-Confident” (such as you seem to be doing here) then we will probably fail. The forces of evil are powerful. There must be a threshold number of prayerful servants of Yhvh who are willing to sacrifice their lives for the cause; as did our messianic mentor. And they mist be organized into an cohesive military unit.
Presently such is lacking. And the epidemic focusing on remedy through the agents of the evil-empire provisionally-providing remedy for the followers of Yhvh (such as you seem to be doing, sir); makes the spiritual-battle even more burdensome & bleek.

> "They" are currently forgiving debt at an alarming rate:

That is because they are on the run, due to the heroic work of men like Schweitzer; & because they are sucking counter-balancing spiritual & economic energy into their evil organic body-politic through the wars in iraq, afghanistan, & their “9-11" & “patriot-act” sponsored war against the american people.
And to take our eyes off of these spiritual & economic gaping-wounds in the body-politic of honorable-people of this planet; & to take gleeful-delight in the positive development of the so-called “forgiveness of debt” (debt is not a “sin”, there is nothing to “forgive”); is to once again be “Over Confident”. Satan’s minions take delight in precisely such of our naive war-zone strategy, sir. They salivate at the thought of the taste of the blood of ourselves & our loved ones. And with all due respect, you are naively playing right into their hands.

<snip>
>Quote: I was also surprised by your admittion that you were unaware of the significance of the “Norman Conquest” of England in 1066-ad; & its implications in modern anglo-american constitutional law.
> I recall some details about that from an American's Bulletin article "The Myth of Ages" by Brain Quiz.

cbs#: That is not enough knowledge if this historically paradigm-shifting event; for any man who claims such prominence in our patriot-legal-community, as you so seem to do. It effects everything. Before that date, the clear Remnants of Christian/Israelite Theocratic-Government were in place in England. This is the entire Legacy which the Christ/Messiah has preserved for us. And you have no idea of it; sir.

> Quote: I found it frustrating that you focus intensely on getting into “Courts of Record” as the silver-bullet provided for us by the civil/provisional/defacto government; & this all to the Exclusion of the County, Precinct, & Township Courts advocated by LeRoy Michael, Schweitzer; & myself
> Sorry you find that frustrating. The courts of record and discovering them properly in the (State) district courts is exciting

cbs#: Sure, for someone who has not recognized how theocratic government was preserved amongst the Anglo-Saxons prior to the Norman-Conquest.

> and has been on my mind for a couple days. One reason is that the filing costs for US district courts have gone up to $250. Now we can navigate at the local courthouse. The techniques of yourself and Leroy Michael fail consistently

cbs#: Yea; well so did the techniques of the Messiah. He got crucified for following them. But that does not mean that they were a departure from the path-way upon which the father/Yhvh desired for his true followers to proceed up-on. Perhaps I have not seen such of your writings, but from what I have seen, I note that a concern for following the pathways which Yhvh commands, does not seem to be a significant concern to you. Perhaps to you it is merely more “Paranoia”, yes?

<snip>
> P.S. I failed above to dismiss your and Schweitzer's methods in any relevant manner since you were speaking of the Justus Township and the old common law court models - trusts.

cbs#: They are not “Trusts”. These are Not “Legal Fictions”, nor are they mechanisms of Equity/Chancery. They are responsibly self-governing organic bodies-politic. Un-like Trusts; it is a Physical Common-Law Crime to Trespass Against Them.

> Randy Lee, yourself and myself have all had experiences where even trying to construct coherent Tens, much less Hundreds have failed.

cbs#: You speak like the pharisees, sir. You measure the worthy-ness of the cause by how successful it has been to date. If everyone followed your philosophy, we would not have electric-lights, airplanes, or multitudes of other modern advancements.
This Is The “Lawful Path”; sir. There Is No Other. Randy Lee & yourself may have given up on this track; but like the write brothers, I am going to continue on it till it finally flies.

> My opinion is that the Frank pledge (Ten families), Parishes, Townships etc. are in direct competition with the METRO jural society

cbs#: “METRO Jural-Society” ? This is an “Oxy-Moron” of cataclysmic proportions, Sir. I cannot help but think that yy are a quick study, who have come into all of this very late; & who has quickly summarized the works of many others into your own understanding; all with-out taking the time to prayerfully-meditate on the underlying concepts.
Who on earth has ever described “METRO Jural-Societies” besides yourself?
You are moving high & fast, sir. Either you will crash soon; or you are the recipient of favoritism from the evil-empire; possibly unknowingly. With your advocacy of our spiritual-warriors for truth & justice seeking remedy through franchised/privileges from the babylonian-whore empire; the latter is seeming very likely.

> which operates in United Nations charter law through the Home Rule Cities and Towns

cbs#: This “Charter Law”, is the Law of Franchise/Privilege/Municipality from the Babylonian-Whore Empire. So also is the Statutory “Home-Rule” concept. This is Not where the Conscience-Bound “Sons of Yhvh” are commanded to be, sir.

> in our local state constitutions.

cbs#: True; most State Constitutions do provide for the Supreme-Statutory-Privilege of Municipal “Charter”. How-ever; this is the “Positive-Law Exception” to the “Negative-Law General-Policy” of the Preservation of the Pre-Existing Authority to Responsibly Self-Govern” (locally & specially) under Common-Law. Schweitzer him-self made this clear to me; & if you had the relationship with him which you describe, then I have trouble comprehending how this very significant element of our american constitutional-law could have escaped you; sir.
For instance; your own colorado constitution has similarly very powerful “negative-law” provisions, as my own state of Oregon (Washington is also very strong, & there are others strong; but many are also whimpy)

cbs#: http://198.187.128.12/colorado/lpext.dll?f=templates&fn=fs-main.htm&2.0
“The general assembly shall not pass local or special laws in any of the following enumerated cases, that is to say ... regulating county or township affairs; regulating the practice in courts of justice; regulating the jurisdiction and duties of police magistrates; changing the rules of evidence in any trial or inquiry; providing for changes of venue in civil or criminal cases; declaring any person of age; for limitation of civil actions or giving effect to informal or invalid deeds; summoning or impaneling grand or petit juries; providing for the management of common schools; regulating the rate of interest on money; the opening or conducting of any election, or designating the place of voting”.

> But the more succinct point here is attempts to form these little congregations is futile.

The high-priest of the synagogue of satan could not have spoken more evilly, sir.

> I tried to express the problem being colorable currency on a Solari Circle site. More like competition for wealth/energy.

cbs#: I can work with that. But it is not to be the central element of the strategy; at least not long-term; because the battle will get physical at some point, & then your commercial/administrative babylonian-whore process will be entirely worthless.

> Their objective is identical in nature to yours

cbs#: maybe.

> so it makes sense that most of my Posts were deleted but I find it interesting that so many readers by comparison have been reading the Topics where my Posts are or were.
http://solariactionnetwork.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=47&topicdays=0&start=50

cbs#: I have never questioned that you have developed a respectable degree of insight, with-in your narrow areas of interest at least.

> As I told you in our phone conversation, the Colorado Jural Society was flat-out refused by the Gazette Telegraph to publish notices for our meetings. No explanation.

cbs#: Big deal.

> P.P.S. It is okay to mention things about me here but I am a little surprised at the depth you went into a phone conversation.

cbs#: You dominated the phone conversation. This was my only outlet. If you find such things objectionable, you might try some equal “give & take” in your future phone conversations; instead of presuming to assume the bully-pulpit.

> You requested a phone conversation and then reminded me when I missed you.

cbs#: Yea, so?

> I feel that you lured me into a PM of sorts and then published what you found out about me there.

cbs#: Look . You obviously hold you-self out to be some form of an “Expert” in developing strategies for bringing truth & justice to the good people of this nation. Further, This “Ecclesia.Org” Forum is Designed for the Assembly of the Christian/Israelite People of Yhvh (Correct me if I error here, anyone). And You Speak with the un-apologetic Authority of an “Advanced Member” here-in.
I requested the phone-conversation because I am Compelled to Accomplish the Work of Securing Yhvh’s Holy Justice on this Earth; & He has Commanded that I Seek to Work with Others who Posture as following similar commands. I Apologize if I presumed you to be following higher spiritual-motives than those which actually motivate you.

> I am surprised that you are mixing these things.

cbs#: Both Modes of Communication are Designed to Secure Godly-Justice On This Earth. I am surprised that you are surprised. Perhaps “Psychoanalyzing David Merrill” is only comfortable for you under conditions in which clear pictures of your behavior are not juxtaposed directly against the higher backdrop of Yhvh’s Holy-Justice.
I do not se any benefit to continuing this apparently antagonistic subject. I do expect there to be any need to do phone-calls with you again. I got a very clear picture of where you are coming from in our last call. I enjoy not crossing swords with you, sir. But I do not believe I am in the wrong here, or acting as the aggressor/trespasser here. And until shown otherwise, I will argue with the fervor of a man Defending the Lawful Work of Yhvh.

> When someone emails me and PM's me for me to please call, I find it logical to assume they are after enlightening information.

cbs#: You presumed incorrectly, sir. You seem to be doing that in a number of areas. Perhaps if you were just a tad more “Paranoid”, &/or Prayerful, Spiritual, &/or Humble; you would fare better.

> You waited until we had spoken for twenty minutes to inform me you had actually invited my phone call to enlighten me.

cbs#: You ignored my first private message (PM?). I sent you as second private message, along with an invitation to share our knowledge bases in a soon following Public-Message. That message is in page 11 of the “Original War by Propaganda” sub-section, under “Matters Affecting the Ecckesia” section, of this “Ecclesia” Forum. It reads:
cbs#: Quote: I have studied much on all of this, & I would enjoy communicating my knowledge to you, because you obviously have similar treasures of knowledge. I have now sent you 2 emails asking for phone discussion; but I have received no response. I respectfully suggest that a phone discussion between we two would save us both a whole lot of key-strokes.

cbs#: You called me the next day after this was posted. The actual conversation you describe, happened in the late afternoon &/or evening. You had plenty of time to be aware of this post.
I cannot help but think that you may be selectively-filtering the evidence to your own advantage.

> What I told you, since you have opened this door (our phone conversation) is that I hope you the best of luck with your attempts with quo warranto writs.

cbs#: Yea, thanks.

> I specifically advised you to get the searchable .pdf Oregon constitution from your secretary of state's website and search out an understanding of "court of record" and "courts of record", found there in circuit courts.

cbs#: Yea, again. You were talking & I was listening. I know the oregon constitution like the back of my hand. But you were more concerned with establishing your position as guru, than with an honest exchange of substantive information.

> You said the district courts were abolished for circuit courts and with the small claims transcript on another Topic, that makes sense. Therein are your courts of record and make the players culpable with their oaths.

cbs#: I am familiar with the “small claims court” theory. Schweitzer spoke similarly. I may avail myself of them at some point. But for the present, my efforts are focused differently.

> Then you can begin implementing the quo warranto actions you have found in the revised statutes with constitutional authority.

cbs#: Maybe. Maybe.

> I spent 16 hours with the Montana Freemen over a weekend and assure you that any time Justus Township was to interface with the outside it was after careful consideration of the Revised Montana Statutes, the UCC or whatever prevailing code would apply. And I should mention how fragile that was; the Comptroller Warrant I suppose by the timing triggered the Standoff was endorsed differently than I was instructed. Instead of quoting UCC 1.207 or whatever I simply wrote "Without Recourse". Think about it. That is really why I believe I set things ready to go into motion into motion.

cbs#: Interesting.

> I invited you to read this transcript that still after nearly a month has the judge (insurance attorney/arbiter) stumped about a ruling:

cbs#: Yes. I reviewed it. You may indeed be on to something noteworthy there. Especially since Schweitzer said the same thing. But those are still “Provisional Courts”. That is Not Where the Spiritual-Solution to our Spiritual-Battle is to be drawn from. Schweitzer knew this. That is why he established “Justus Township”.

> I have long since abandoned some of the basic tenets and approaches because they fail.

cbs#: Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant.

> I remember leaving my last jural society meeting and being converged upon by deputy sheriffs in SWAT team decor with automatic weapons and laser sights dancing around on my body. They secured a perimeter during the capture by and large because they just could not wrap their minds around people organizing together.

cbs#: We are not to abandon the pathway of the “Higher-Law” merely because the agents of the babylonian-whore lack the cerebral capacity to comprehend the lawfulness of our process. Other mechanisms can be developed to address their stupidity. Abandonment of the “higher lawful pathway” is not the solution. I am shocked that you seem to suggest such; sir.

> Competing jural societies with comprehension of the law is a real threat.

cbs#: Such is only a threat to the ability of the babylonian-whore parasite-class to continue the sucking of the economic & literal life-blood of christ’s body-politic. It is not from us from whence the “breach of the peace”, aka: “trespass” will occur. Respectfully; your thought process is bass-ackwards, sir.

> Therefore you should consider the advice imparted to you. You may find it enlightening.

A fool can propose more ideas than a wise man can respond to, sir.
Phone calls do not sem to work with you, & my fingers are getting very tired in attempting to enlighten you. Y-u seem quite content in your level of enlightenment. You take no concern what-so -ever over the very real implications of the norman-conquest. From your discarding of concerns over the common-law courts of the townships, precincts, & counties; it seems that you are quite comfortable in your level of competence. I will watch you for some marginally beneficial break-thrus which you may perhaps produce. But I am not going to adopt “advice” from people whom I consider to my intellectual & probably spiritual inferior.

sincerely,

charles bruce, stewart
charles@christiancommonlaw-gov.org
http://christiancommonlaw-gov.org
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2005 :  09:35:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
<snip>
>Quote: But with all due respect, you are missing many of the larger picture-puzzle pieces concerning the conspiracy of evil facing our american christian-patriot common-law community.
> To me it is useless paranoia. Crippling.

cbs#: I agree that “Paranoia” can (& frequently does) get out of control.
But the converse of “Over-Confidence” is also an equally or frequently even more important concern. And imho, & in this case, you yourself are making the frequently fatal error of “Over-Confidence”.

Now that is refreshing! In all this time here I do not think anybody has faced that truth down calmly.

For one thing this is Internet yarn. I do not expect anyone reading to take it any more seriously than I take it all myself. The 'saving to suitors' clause is law, that is all. It is written into both the First Judiciary Act and encoded into Title 28 of the USC. It must be applied, scarcely as anybody will support the truth that all revenue causes have always been treated in this nation in admiralty, as though we are in a perfect world. We suitors risk movement on lofty theory and high ideals. There is no place for paranoia. None.

quote:
Presently such is lacking. And the epidemic focusing on remedy through the agents of the evil-empire provisionally-providing remedy for the followers of Yhvh (such as you seem to be doing, sir); makes the spiritual-battle even more burdensome & bleek.

"If I may be so bold..." is of course an invitation for you to defeat my presumption. I have (and it seems very few do) have much experience with that practice. It is refreshing that you are not stuck in the Book of Revelation prophecies like I was preparing to assume.

quote:
"...provisionally-providing remedy for the followers of Yhvh..."

Exactly! Provisional. It has been in place since man-kings were allowed. Since Judah was appointed.

quote:
Ge 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

When the trustee begins to express ownership of the assets instead of the beneficiary being the real owner, the trust is destroyed self-executing. So then we will experience a conveyance of the assets off Schedule A. But the difference is possibly that you think we will convert the courthouses to what? Office buildings? I suppose that is more what they are now becoming anyway, not that the custodian is being supplanted by the true heirs apparent.

You say that formations of societies such as Justus Township are not trusts. All contracts are trusts. A "Ten" for instance, Frank pledge is a bond formed between ten families.

quote:
That is because they are on the run, due to the heroic work of men like Schweitzer; & because...

Maybe you missed my point about the Freemen. When I truthfully signed a Comptroller Warrant properly named to the IMFIRS, well, that Comptroller Warrant probably arrived in Ogden on Friday, the day before Schweitzer and Petersen were taken into custody and the Montana Freeman Standoff began. You should read the bond in law placed on the USA in Ronald Dean's cause;

www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Statement4.gif
Verified Statement of Right Page 4
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Statement5.gif
Verified Statement of Right Page 5

And also Werner Maximilian's similar case against METRO;

www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/VernsTrueBill.gif
Vern's True Bill
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Deadline.gif
The Deadline
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/2XBondrule.gif
Rule for 2X Bonding
Werner Maximilian’s counterclaim

Which as expected evacuated $11t (2x the private national debt) from the Stock Market on March 14, 2001. You can ignore that, believe that or verify it by looking at the newspaper articles down at your library. Your choice.

When a group of Pueblo judges petitioned me to release a bunch of UCC liens I granted their petition marginally. The fellow in jail holding claim refused or failed to understand his method of maintaining that claim it would seem. The liens were released and legislation went into place against putting liens on public officials. I have Posted some clerical guidelines now in place in Oregon to prevent such mischief. http://ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=381&whichpage=7

The point may be hard to see through all that citing. But you not recognizing Home Rule cities and towns as positive law jural society blended in the uniformity of METRO globally will disable your ability to recognize jural society at all. I think this is what reduced you to such a cheap shot:

quote:
> But the more succinct point here is attempts to form these little congregations is futile.

The high-priest of the synagogue of satan could not have spoken more evilly, sir.

Well that is allowed here. I welcome it because it really gets to the heart of the matter real fast. Though you mitigate paranoia, on both of our parts you still speak strongly of Harlots and evil empires, things like that. You have in my opinion bought into a doctrine of personalizing evil through satanic manifestations. From here all I can say will only enforce your 'fallen angels' interpretations. I have explained through carefully tested commentary where those beliefs come from in the New Covenant.

You will continue to say that I speak like a Pharisee. Well, I have just described three Pharisaic actions against the Freemen, the UCC Redemption and merchants of the world, some of whom I have met; people who lost their jobs and fortunes due to that crash. See they were trying to approach things your way and of course that in your mind, makes you and I adversarial. You think I am being Pharisaic and satanic.

You confuse me with Satan because you have a perception the evil inclination can manifest in such a manner. This originates in errant doctrine at Genesis 6. All mystery cults adopt the power of the pentagram. At least as a rule.

www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Pentahexsymbol1.jpg
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Pentahexsymbol2.jpg
Dictionary of Symbols "pentagram"
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Pentagramsig.jpg
Laser Through Gemstone
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Pi-snippet.wmv
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_FibbSpiral.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_FibbSpiral1.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_SpiralFromPentagram.jpg
http://www.worldnewsstand.net/history/The_Crown_Temple.htm

The guy who led me to filing the first 'saving to suitors' case was a (former) Freemason. He knew the power in the Fibonnaci Sequence and in the 1997 Crash sold all his portfolios of all his clients on the eve of the Crash.

Now you take these all as admissions. I am telling you the facts as I remember them and much of which is documented in the link library here. But then you seem to think I was obligated to appear for you by phone. Well, that is just habit Charles Bruce. When someone wants me to call them they are looking for advice. Since you defend coming back to this forum with my testimony from the conversation, we are through with that. Now if you had apologized instead (you may have because I will not read it past getting the gist) then we might be able to continue to converse outside these pages.

I think I can summarize why you dispute my every opinion so. You have fallen for a blatant oxymoron! It is in the concept expressed in your domain subject, Christian Common Law. There can be no such thing. For there to be any such common law then everybody would need to be Christians. So logically, the Christian Common Law may exist but you cannot call it common law anymore when you get past the church doors outside. It is private law, not common law. Any prefix before "common law", like "federal common law" makes it private law.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I wish someone articulate as you who has been reading my Posts over the years were commenting. Also Charles Bruce, you may not be aware of the editing features in the buttons above your Posts. You can easily delineate quotations with one of the buttons.

Edited by - David Merrill on 21 Mar 2005 13:12:57
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000