Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2004 :  21:34:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations in the name of the King, brothers and sisters:
Peace be unto the house.
quote:
The only law in Canada that uses the word man in plural is section 176 of the Canadian criminal code stating that Clergymen are exempt from civil law being the law of parliaments legislatures and municipalities.

Now you have hit the proverbial nail on the head, Source!
First, look at the word “clergy” in Black’s Law Dictionary, [Abridged Sixth Edition] page 173:
Clergy. The whole of clergymen or ministers of religion. Also an abbreviation for “benefit of clergy”. See Benefit of clergy.
Benefit of clergy. In its original sense, the phrase denoted the exemption which was accorded to clergymen from the jurisdiction of the secular courts, or from arrest or attachment on criminal process issuing from those courts in certain particular cases.

It then goes on to read…
but [it] was found to involve such gross abuses that parliament began to enact that certain crimes should be felonies “without benefit of clergy,” and finally, by the Criminal Law Act of 1827, it was altogether abolished. The act of congress of April 30, 1790, c. 9, § 31, 1 Stat. 119, provided that there should be no benefit of clergy for any capital crime against the United States, and, if this privilege formed a part of the common law of the several states before the Revolution, it no longer exists.
If it was "abolished", or "no longer exists", then why do we see it in “section 176 of the Canadian criminal code”? And how does it pertain to us? And, is this perhaps why Yahowshua was so sure that the children [citizens] of Yahowah's Kingdom are eleutheros [#G1658]?

G1658
eleutheros

Thayer Definition:
1) freeborn
1a) in a civil sense, one who is not a slave
1b) of one who ceases to be a slave, freed, manumitted
2) free, exempt, unrestrained, not bound by an obligation
3) in an ethical sense: free from the yoke of the Mosaic Law

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible]
G1658
eleutheros

el-yoo'-ther-os
Probably from the alternate of G2064; unrestrained (to go at pleasure), that is, (as a citizen) not a slave (whether freeborn or manumitted), or (generally) exempt (from obligation or liability)

We find multiple witnesses in the Scripture that the citizens of the commonwealth of Yisra’el are sovereigns [kings] and priests, or as Peter puts it, a “royal priesthood”…clergy or clergymen!! The citizens of his Kingdom are sovereigns, or more correctly limited suverans, i.e. “kings without subjects”.
Take note that “benefit of clergy” apparently began to display gross abuses…they [or we] did not follow the directions given…
1Peter 2:16 As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of Yahowah.
Next, we point out, “…that there should be no benefit of clergy for any capital crime against the United States…”
Capital case or crime. One in or for which death penalty may, but need not necessarily, be imposed.
To the best of our knowledge “moving about without a DRIVER’S LICENSE” is not a “capital crime”, as just one small example. In fact, very few things are, particularly if one is not a citizen of their nation!

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el, NOT the STATE OF ISRAEL.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 28 Dec 2004 21:54:23
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2004 :  23:11:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Exemption from arrest for process servers I am sure also has its limitations. Process servers are ministers of process. Clerics (clergy) are ministers of process too.

I am convinced that Paul saw it too. The way to capitalize on the pagan beliefs from his home in Tarsus, Celicia to build the only weapon with which little Israel would ever have a chance against Rome. And Paul knew. Having spoken with Yehoshuah himself on the road to Damascus some seven years following the Crucifixion - How to capitalize on the rumor of Rebirth.

I have not crossed the word eleuteros to find in which verses where it occurs. I could if Richardson's Lexicon covered the New Covenant. Maybe my computer Bibles can do it, I don't know. But I doubt it was the teaching of Yehoshuah, about free men using that word. Take a look. That was probably Paul. Please let us know.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 28 Dec 2004 23:14:50
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2004 :  23:19:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mattith'yahu [Matthew] 17:26 Peter4074 saith3004 unto him,846 Of575 strangers.245 Yahowshua2424 saith5346 unto him,846 Then686 are1526 the3588 children5207 free.1658

Yahu'hanan [John] 8:33 They answered611 him,846 We be2070 Abraham's11 seed,4690 and2532 were never in bondage1398, 4455 to any man:3762 how4459 sayest3004 thou,4771 Ye shall be made1096 free?1658

Yahu'hanan [John] 8:36 If1437 the3588 Son5207 therefore3767 shall make you free,1659, 5209 ye shall be2071 free1658 indeed.3689
#G1659 is a slight variation of the same Greek word.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 28 Dec 2004 23:27:57
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2004 :  07:04:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very good. Thanks.

My sermon then remains around the scope of the authority. Rule E(8) for example. That is an admiralty Rule because it begins with a letter, not a number. So the magistrate proposed the cause, arresting foreign agents for larceny, was not an admiralty matter. [The ministerial approach is that the authority exists. So the proposal is R4C (Refused for Cause) and with correction coram vobis (Writ of Error from superior court).] And especially around Rule C(3)(a)(ii)(B) Arrest warrant. - that a man inherently in a government structured around property rights can effectively take responsibility for an arrest instead of having to wait for an attorney [http://www.house.gov/paul/tst/tst2004/tst122004.htm ]* to see things his way. "Generic Certificate":

quote:
United States District Court
for the District of Colorado
Order for Arrest Warrants in personam

Pursuant to Rule C(3)(a)(ii)(B) the recent holding of funds after proper remedial action and default judgment in the district court is ample evidence the district court process is impracticable. Therefore:

“If the plaintiff or the plaintiff’s attorney certifies that exigent circumstances make court review impracticable, the clerk must promptly issue a summons and a warrant for the arrest of the vessel or other property that is the subject of the action. The plaintiff has the burden in any post arrest hearing under Rule E(4)(f) to show that exigent circumstances existed.” Rule C(3)(a)(ii)(B) – Supplemental Rules for Certain Admiralty and Maritime Claims.

And it is clear that legal name Respondent and titles JOB TITLE respectively are subject to the stipulation that in rem property seizure may easily extend to arrests in personam:

“Except as otherwise provided by law a party who may proceed in rem may also, or in the alternative, proceed in personam against any person who may be liable.” Same Rule C.

Respondent is agent of the International Monetary Fund Internal Revenue Service and therefore no exemptions or immunities exist preventing immediate arrest by U.S. Marshal. The United Nations and its organ IMF have never been approved to operate in this land pursuant to Title 22 of the United States Codes but these agents enforce false claims of the IMF. The stipulation quoted below cannot apply (by substituting in personam for in rem) to an agent of a foreign principal:

“Statutory provisions exempting vessels or other property owned or possessed by or operated by or for the United States from arrest or seizure are not affected by this rule.” Same Rule C.

Therefore the clerk of the district court, Gregory Langham must issue arrest warrant for Respondent; Address respectively and tender said warrant to the U.S. Marshal for immediate execution. Regular business hours are the best time for execution of arrest because the above physical address is a workplace.

Petitioner
address

United States District Court
for the District of Colorado

Petitioner
civil action in admiralty No.

v.

Respondent

Arrest Warrant in personam

To: United States Marshals Service or its representatives – Greetings:

Pursuant to the Order for Arrest Warrant in personam issued by this Court, you are hereby commanded to arrest and seize Respondent from place of work (during business hours), found at Address respectively and make your return that this person of the defendant is in vinculus and federal custody as provided by law;

To promptly make your return of this Arrest Warrant with the Court; and

To give due written and oral notice to Respondent about right to a post arrest hearing under Rule E(4)(f) of the Supplemental Rules for Certain Admiralty and Maritime Claims during which Petitioner will be required to show burden why the district court failed to properly protect his property and unalienable rights from false claims, according to law.

Done at Denver, Colorado, this _____ day of _______________, 2003.

Gregory Langham
Clerk of the United States District Court

By: ____________________________
Deputy Clerk

and,

quote:
Comes now Petitioner of the Nomen family making a special visitation by absolute ministerial right to the district court, "restricted appearance" under Rule E(8). Respondent has been making false claims and this counterclaim and notice lis pendens are now in the "original exclusive cognizance" of the United States through the district court - see the First Judiciary Act of September 24, 1789, Chapter 20, page 77.
Opening clause of the counterclaim.

The authority is most forcefully expressed in the true name. Not because of some magical religious property but because there has been no bond upon the living regenerate man. Nobody can track a birth certificate, one of Roosevelt's "new forms" into a compact.

By presuming the authority to exist, instead of deriving it from verbiage in a Constitution or Charter, one transcends the public trust where officers are in violation and depending on the corporate veil for protection under the penumbra of administrative discretionary authority.

If the judge is wrong or lying about the nature of the cause, saying it is not admiralty while sitting next to fringes, then someone must be in authority to correct her. See Crosstalk below.

So I am not saying the authority does not exist. Anyone who has tried to understand why I speak so "arrogantly" knows that I am fully confident in the authority of a living man or woman. What I am saying is there is one truly functional model of that authority and many times religious delusions will create a bunch of metaphysical clutter glopped onto that model. Narcotics by definition will amplify that effect.

See James 1:27 for a favorite verse of mine about eleotheros.

Crosstalk: to suitors (synonymous with 'courts of competent jurisdiction');

quote:
Splendid! What a knockout document.

I love the way you framed the question for the judge to answer. Is there a way to arrest thieves other than admiralty?

quote:
If this were not an admiralty action, how would a man effect an arrest when agents of a foreign principal steal his property without judicial review?

I would add in your order that the warrant be tendered to the US Marshal for execution.

----- Original Message -----
To: David Merrill
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2004 2:45 PM
Subject: RE: Coram Vobis

David,

I borrowed a lot of good stuff from your explanations - thank you. You are right to say keep focused. This is the first action after the judgment. [This 'action' being R4C and coram vobis. The 'judgment' was formed around chief judges' testimony they would allow the clerks to abrogate the arrest warrant process.]

In the United States District Court
for the District of Oregon

FILED UNDER SEAL

True Name
v.
Agent One or Agent Two - IMF agents

Writ of Error Coram Vobis
- In Admiralty -

Writ of Error

Comes now True Name of the Nomen family making a special visitation by absolute ministerial right to the district court, "restricted appearance" under Rule E(8).

On December 21, 2004, Judge Deborah R. ---------, Magistrate ordered True Name’ arrest warrants of AGENT ONE, and AGENT TWO both International Monetary Fund agents denied. The arrest warrants were based on Rule C(3) of the Supplemental Rules of Certain Admiralty and Maritime Claims. The basis Judge --------- cited for denying the claim was that:

“No matter how plaintiff wishes to characterize his claim, it is not an admiralty or maritime claim. It does not involve vessels or navigable waters. Therefore, the Supplemental Rules of Certain Admiralty and Maritime Claims do not apply to his claim.”

As a court of competent jurisdiction, see 03-CV-XXXX for default judgment, True Name is authorized to issue this writ and correct errors in law.

Memorandum of Law

In Delovio v. Boit 1815, Justice Story is deciding the distinction or boundary between domestic trade and admiralty.

quote:
"The next inquiry is, what are properly to be deemed "maritime contracts." Happily in this particular there is little room for controversy. All civilians and jurists agree, that in this appellation are included, among other things, charter parties, affreightments, marine hypothecations, contracts for maritime service in the building, repairing, supplying, and navigating ships; contracts between part owners of ships; contracts and quasi contracts respecting averages, contributions and jettisons; and, what is more material to our present purpose, policies of insurance. S. P. Johnson, J., in Croudson v. Leonard, 4 Cranch [8 U. S.] 434; Cleirac, Le Guidon, c. 1, p. 109; Id. c. 3, p. 124; Id. Jurisd. de la Marine, p. 191; 1 Valin, Comm. 112, 120, etc., 127, etc.; 2 Emer. 319; Godolph. 43; Zouch, 90, 92; Eaton, 69, etc., 295, etc.; Malyne, Lex Merc., 303; Id., Collection of Sea Laws, c. 2, p. 47; Consol. del Mare, c. 22; 2 Brown, Adm. c. 4, p. 71; 4 Bl. Comm. 67; Stevens v. The Sandwich [supra]; Targa, Reflex. c. 1. And in point of fact the admiralty courts of other foreign countries have exercised jurisdiction over policies of insurance, as maritime contracts; and a similar claim has been uniformly asserted on the part of the admiralty of England. 2 Boucher, Consol. del Mare, p. 730; 1 Valin, Comm. 120; 2 Emer. 319; Roccus de Assec. note 80; 2 Brown, Adm. 80; Zouch. 92, 102; Molloy, bk. 2, c. 7, § 18. There is no more reason why the admiralty should have cognizance of bottomry instruments, as maritime contracts, than of policies of insurance. Both are executed on land, and both intrinsically respect maritime risks, injuries and losses.

The distinction was properly made around "insurance policy".

quote:
“My judgment accordingly is, that policies of insurance are within (though not exclusively within) the admiralty and maritime jurisdiction of the United States. I therefore overrule the plea to the jurisdiction, and assign the respondent to answer peremptorily upon the merits.” Justice Story, Delovio v. Boit

How do Federal Reserve notes and Revenue laws relate to policies of insurance?

Each and every time we exchange a Federal Reserve Note; we are making the claim that it is worth something later in the contemplation that upon resolution of the national debt, the claim will be honored in money. It is a Federal Reserve Note. Notes are simple insurance policies. They limit liability. This is in older terms "bottomry" and ended the days when a captain 'went down with the ship'. Before insurance, the captain was fully liable for the cargo and would spend the rest of his mortal life in debt. So entrepreneurs began 'bonding' safe delivery - you pay me a portion and I will cover the loss on the slim chance you fail to get the ship to its destination - bottomry; the cargo in the hold or bottom of the ship's hull.

Limiting the liability and risk of accepting a promise is always insurance. Thus revenue clauses, being based in debt, have always properly been adjudicated in admiralty.

If you look at the face of a Federal Reserve Note you will see it is an insurance policy between the Treasury Secretary John Snow and the Treasurer of the United States Rosaria Marin. It promises a claim will be honored in the future by being a "NOTE". Meanwhile, "THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE".

Congress and the Supreme Court have clearly defined revenue causes as “admiralty”. Please refer to the memorandum of law filed as part of this case with excerpts referred to below.

quote:
"In this country, revenue causes had so long been the subject of admiralty cognizance, that congress considered them as CIVIL CAUSES OF ADMIRALTY AND MARITIME JURISDICTION, and to preclude any doubt that might arise, carefully added the clause, 'including,' etc. This is clear proof that congress considered these words to be used in the sense they bore in this country and not in that which they had in England. The Act gives exclusive admiralty and maritime jurisdiction to the district court. As a court of the law of nations, ..... THE HUNTRESS, 12 Fed.Case 984 @ 992 & 989, (Case No. 6,914) (D.Me. 1840):

"Although, presumably for purposes of obtaining jurisdiction, action for forfeiture under Internal Revenue Laws is commenced as Proceeding in admiralty, after jurisdiction is obtained proceeding takes on character of civil action at law, and at least at such stage of proceedings, Rules of Civil Procedures control. UNITED STATES of America v. $3,976.62 in currency, One 1960 Ford Station Wagon Serial No. OC66W145329,

As a further indication that the issue before the court is a matter of admiralty, Petitioners refer the court again to "Benedict's Admiralty, " 7th ed., Vol. 2 Chapter IV § 51 footnote 7. "....it is now generally held that government tax claims under 26 U.S.C. § 6321 'upon all property and rights of property whether real or personal' rank below all other maritime liens..."

Rather than repeat the entire memorandum, Judge --------- is referred to 04-CV-[Article III jacket] where she will find the memorandum of law and the proper cites. I have attached a certified copy of the first page of the memorandum to prove it has been part of the case from the beginning.

Therefore the assertion that this action is not in admiralty is frivolous. If this were not an admiralty action, how would a man effect an arrest when agents of a foreign principal steal his property without judicial review?

Therefore, True Name, a court of competent jurisdiction “refuses for cause” timely this Order back to Judge --------- for immediate correction. This shall include:

1. A formal declaration by the court that 04-CV-[Article III jacket] is an admiralty action in accordance with the law of the land.

2. Immediate issuance of arrest warrants for AGENT ONE and AGENT TWO under Rule C(3) and exigent circumstances.

Dated this 23rd day of December 2004.

Remember that the Order to Show Cause is inherent in the Refusal for Cause.

And so I assert that it is not a religious authority. Just because concepts of freedom eleutheros are used in the Gospels and New Covenant letters does not give Christianity a recognizable ecclesiastic authority.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* In 'my world' I find it interesting that Ron Paul ignores the bill he proposed has been forced through Congress by automatically approved bond. Ronald Dean had his funds released and the United States of America was not arrested so she must have paid the bond: www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Statement4.gif and www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Statement5.gif

Then again Ron Paul is admittedly a religious Christian.

Edited by - David Merrill on 29 Dec 2004 08:36:14
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2004 :  09:57:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As we have stated before, it is not a Book about "religion"...it is a Law Book! Thank you, David.

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2004 :  10:06:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Before even finishing the first paragraph, this link looks worth sharing:

quote:
“Oh, Pastor Standaring said, “They just try to talk us into agreeing to move the case out of the admiralty, and into the civil venue.”

http://www.wealth4freedom.com/law/Admiralty.htm

Some more interesting links just in my email:

http://www.theawaregroup.com/piercingtheveil.htm
http://www.house.gov/paul/tst/tst2004/tst122004.htm
http://www.crownrights.com/books/military_government.htm

Edited by - David Merrill on 29 Dec 2004 18:26:29
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2004 :  18:27:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like Reuben Hersh said in, What is Mathematics, Really? p. 66; "..the study of mental objects with reproducible properties is mathematics..." Once taken literally OneIsraelite, that means law is mathematics; among a plethora of other things.

So may I consider that "law book" you refer to a math book? When you consider Matthew 24:15 suggests we work the numbers proposed by the prophet Daniel, does that make some sense?

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 29 Dec 2004 18:29:25
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2004 :  20:55:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings David:
Peace be unto the house.
Who am I?
You may consider our Law Book any way you like, or you may consider it not at all. I am perplexed as to why you ask my permission.
Yahowah willing, we may post something concerning Mattith'yahu 24:15, Dani'el 11:31 and 12:11 at a later time.
Hope you have a pleasant evening, David.

Go to Top of Page

Gold

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2004 :  23:59:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello blessed be all who are doers of the word

In regards to your topic,

Lev 18:1 YHWH (JAHOWAH) spoke to Moses, saying:
2 Speak to the people of Israel and say to them: I am YHWH (JAHOWAH) your Almighty.
3 You shall not do as they do in the land of Egypt, where you lived, and you shall not do as they do in the land of Canaan [America], to which I am bringing you. You shall not follow their statutes [unrighteous laws].
4 My ordinances you shall observe and my statutes [only] you shall keep, following them: I am YHWH (JAHOWAH) your Mighty one.
5 You shall keep my statutes and my ordinances and my laws[only]; by doing so you shall live: I am YHWH (JAHOWAH). [Rom. 10:4, 5; Gal. 3:12; Luke 10:25-28.]

18:26 But you shall keep my statutes and my ordinances and commit none of these abominations, either the citizen or the alien who resides among you
27 (for the inhabitants of the land, who were before you, committed all of these abominations, and the land became defiled); [America needs to wake up and change her evil/unrighteous ways and repent and tear down all the pagan idols/buildings across the land. Before the Almighty annihilate the people out of the land].
28 otherwise the land will vomit you out for defiling it, as it vomited out the nation that was before you.
29 For whoever commits any of these abominations shall be cut off from their people.
30 So keep my charge not to commit any of these abominations that were done before you, and not to defile yourselves by them: I am YHWH (JAHOWAH) your Almighty.

19:35 You shall not cheat in measuring length, weight, or quantity.[ U.S. dollar is not backed by gold there for are government is no longer keeping YHWH’s laws]
36 You shall have honest balances, honest weights, an honest measure for grain, and an honest liquid measure: I am YHWH (JAHOWAH) your Almighty, who brought you out of the land of Egypt.

26:1 You shall make for yourselves no idols and erect no carved images or obelisk,[obelisk cover are land Washington monument for one, as well as lady liberty (pagan goddess Athena) and there is at lest one Oblelisk in every state in this country and thy are an abomination ] and you shall not place figured stones in your land, to worship at them; [statues of worshiped saints] for I am YHWH (JAHOWAH) your Almighty.

just food for thought. May my father YHWH bless you and keep you.

Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2004 :  00:54:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Marty asked:4. What is a zuwr stranger?

Steve: An Ish Zuwer was suitable for marriage by a priest's daughter however this union would make her unable to eat from the sacrifices offered to the priests. Levticus 22:12. If a priest's daughter was able marry an ish zuwer with the only punishment of no free food, then we can expect the lay Israelites to have some ish zuwer mixed into the bloodline.

Edited by - BatKol on 30 Dec 2004 00:58:47
Go to Top of Page

source

Canada
65 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2004 :  04:13:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thankyou Batkol for your provision of an answer to that difficult question. New knowledge is sweet tasting and is welcomed if in God's text or in line with it.

Further proof the laws of men do not apply, being the subject of this thread in dispute, is the law of man from 1646 defining the faith of the Church of England, "The Westminister Confession of Faith"

http://www.reformed.org/documents/westminster_conf_of_faith.html

This law, still in force, defines the limitations of mans authority over man. It is what made the treasury board almost go laxative via the trousers. Section 22 is quite revealing and do not get to excited about the civil magistrate listed below as he derives his authority from God vi oath and not to exceed that authority via Ezra 7:23-26

Posted for all the doubting Thomases to further exhibit evidense of gross denial by such self apointed authority.

Blessings upon all men and women of good faith!
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2004 :  07:01:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gold;

An appropriate name for the verse you cite:

quote:
36 You shall have honest balances, honest weights, an honest measure for grain, and an honest liquid measure: I am YHWH (JAHOWAH) your Almighty, who brought you out of the land of Egypt.

The context is riddled with the same enacting clause (in bold). As in the Holy Bible Constitutions and Charters must express the legislative body and that legislative body must contain authority. In Colorado the stipulation of enacting clause is found in Article V (Legislative), §18 and reads:

quote:
Section 18. Enacting clause. The style of the laws of this state shall be: "Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the State of Colorado".

There is a good booklet floating around called The Authority of Law by Charles Weisman. It has a sample coram vobis that conforms to the oppressive stipulation that this writ of error must be presented in motion form [giving the lesser court jurisdiction to decide whether or not it has jurisdiction. See Rules of Courts Martial - United States 1984^]. (If abating for misnomer were to fail me, I would fashion the enacting clause issue into an abatement, not a motion.) The motion is convincing enough the traffic "judge" came back after a 20 minute recess and said, "This court has no subject matter jurisdiction."

That enacting clause is not novel to the Holy Bible and the writings of Israel. In fact, according to the Holy Bible Abraham imported the laws of Babylon into Canaan. This becomes obvious when one reads the Code of Hammurabi. http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/medieval/hammenu.htm
http://www.samliquidation.com/qabalah-c.htm

quote:
The seven groups of commandments, which was given to the nations of the world through Noah, was to establish a system of law and Courts that would uphold the Noahide Laws, bring justice into the world; and maintain a standard of righteousness and morality in human communities. It was intended to be a universal set of Laws which would guide our species in its relationship with the Creation of the Lord. It was a method of classifying human duties into easily remembered categories. It is not confined to these minimalists concepts; rather, it embraced a massive set of commandments not unlike Jewish Law. If a history of communal law is examined in its historical context we find that the often praised source of Western Tradition's law, known as the Code of Hammurabi is but a mere articulation of the Noahide Laws. In fact, an examination of this history demonstrates a consistent and universal acknowledgment of Genesis 9.1ff (e.g. Hittite Law).

It is often assumed that the code developed by Hammurabi (more properly: Hammurapi), some how developed from his enlightened insight into history and society. Yet, that assumption is baseless even on a logical level, let alone in the light of our evidence. Hammurabi was a leader of Kings in his area. He was the King of Sumer, but, behind him were others.

quote:
["] There is no King who is all powerful on his own; ten or fifteen Kings may march behind Hammurabi, the Babylonian. The same as Rim-Sin of Larsa. Similarly after Ibapiel of Eshunna. The same is with Amutpiel of Qatanum. Perhaps twenty Kings march behind Yarim of Yamhad.["] (a letter found in Mari written to its King, Zimri-lin. (Speiser, World History of the Jewish People, vol. 1 pg. 211.))

It is often believed that the empire of the Assyrians was so powerful and influential that this code was developed and forced upon the nations of the area. We now know that the power of an empire lies in the use of existing norms and institutions to win over the hearts and minds of its people. No ancient King had to extend himself so far as to create a new system. They utilized the common thread of human origin and its ideas to mold their society. They used the idea of disobedience to those laws as indications of Divine disobedience which must be punished, be it individually or collectively. It was this collective body of law and custom that bound - even served as a model for newer nations.

Rabbi Kuzriel Meir; Sanhedrin clerk while accepting the Republic of Texas' cause in 1997.

From early on in our mental infrastructure we ask, "Who is in authority?"

Now I quote by cut and paste the Topic title:

quote:
Proof the laws of man do not apply to Christians

And assure you that nobody but Christians* believe that is a proper enacting clause - to say "We are above the law". Or even, "The laws that apply to you do not apply to me."

Regards,

David Merrill.

"^ Rule 201. Jurisdiction in general (b) Requisites of court-martial jurisdiction. A court-martial always has jurisdiction to determine whether it has jurisdiction."

* Even Christian court clerks will resort to Romans 13 or Matthew 21-23 about the fish and Temple Tax or tribute to Caesar or whatever. I know this from first-hand conversations with Christian clerks.

P.S. Batkol; see Goyim Tikur Strong's H#2914. This was the more derogatory reference to the 'mixed masses' who tagged along across the Red Sea and subsequently persuaded Aaron to fashion a golden calf.

Edited by - David Merrill on 30 Dec 2004 08:33:10
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2004 :  08:09:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings David,
Peace be unto the house.
We can find no instance of goy and techor being used in reference to each other; please direct us to the verses. Thanks.

H2914
techor

BDB Definition:
1) tumours, hemorrhoids
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: from an unused root meaning to burn

And, Strong’s says: “From an unused root meaning to burn; a boil or ulcer (from the inflammation), especially a tumor in the anus or pudenda (the piles)"

Further, there appears to be no reference to this word in Exodus, though we do see it used in regards to Egypt.

Deuteronomy 28:27 Yahowah will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods [H2914], and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.

1Shama’el [Samuel] 6:11 And they laid the ark of Yahowah upon the cart, and the coffer with the mice of gold and the images of their emerods [H2914] .

1Shama’el [Samuel] 6:17 And these are the golden emerods [H2914] which the Philistines returned for a trespass offering unto Yahowah

These are the only three times that that word is used in the Scripture, as far as we can ascertain, and the last two are very strange references to this word, most likely a translation error, one would hope.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 30 Dec 2004 08:11:33
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2004 :  08:46:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I doubt there are canonized verses using Goyim Tekor. Being a slur, you would find it in post-Messianic teachings like the Babylonian Talmud etc. Thank you for such a thorough analysis of the Biblical Hebrew.

Essentially behind the teaching that Christians have an authority to call upon is the metaphysical notion that Yehoshuah H'Natzrith died on the Cross and arose by supernatural power. [It has been pointed out pagans use a lot of marijuana and other narcotics as well.] Paul utilized the rumor and the susceptibility of the Roman/Greco pagan worship of rebirth to propogate a weapon (faith-based passive resistance) against Rome. [However, I point out only after failing to claim the bounty against Jesus. Read the early chapters of the Book of Acts.]

quote:
Lu 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

This wild notion about Resurrection has had a profound effect upon the Jews too. It is obvious to the most casual reader that the Prophets of the Old Testament were talking about Jesus of Nazareth in the prophecies of the Messiah. However there is no mention of a supernatural rebirth, virgin birth etc. That all came from editing and from syncrotizing pagan beliefs. A good book about this is The Nazarene Gospel Restored by Robert Graves and Joshua Podro. It is out of print so try Bill (719) 578-5044. I doubt many of you have bought your copy on my advice because a good condition copy is running upwards of $300. You pretty much have to buy them out of Europe, probably because of Christian censoring.

Back to my point. The Jews have thrown out the baby with the bathwater in a backlash effect of Pogroms against them. They cannot accept Jesus is the Messiah of God because of the absurd rumor that he sprung back to life because he is the only begotten son of God. That is not found in the prophecies so who would accept the supernatural dogma of the pagan societies in Asia Minor that he did?

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. The last two occurances of Tekor may be in reference to golden acorns. If so, it would be translators taking no liberties with the original text.

P.P.S. Many of you have learned to allow me an hour or so to edit my Posts after you first see them on the site. Thank you for that.

Edited by - David Merrill on 02 Jan 2005 15:53:38
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2004 :  09:12:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David:
quote:
I doubt there are canonized verses using Goyim Tekor. Being a slur, you would find it in post-Messianic teachings like the Babylonian Talmud etc.

Now that, we would not doubt for a moment!!!

Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2004 :  09:27:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings once more David:
Peace be unto the house.
If one looks at the Good Tidings (Lawful Counsel) as parables within parables one sees that it is giving us the process on how to come out of bondage [Egypt/Babylon]. Keeping in mind that this was done, as Yahowshua states several times, via multiple witnesses, because it is for some to see and for others not to see. This is why it is hidden in amongst a "religious" context, in my humble opinion. Those who have been given eyes to see will eventually see why the death on the cross, the virgin birth, re-birth, the resurrection, the ascension to the True Authority, and etc.

Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2004 :  10:02:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David said: However there is no mention of a supernatural rebirth, virgin birth etc. That all came from editing and from syncrotizing pagan beliefs.

Steve: I wish more folks would digest this key statement. The earliest pre-Nicea Church claims their beliefs are thousands of years old and not much different from the pagans they were debating with. This is what grew out of the Gospel of the uncircumcision and, in my opinion, Paul has done quite a job connectiong the two (or at least somebody writing in his name). Who better to get that ball rolling than Paul who has been argued to be not a natural born Israelite, but a non-Israelite convert. A few scholars make this case.

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2004 :  10:12:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If Paul was born in a Jewish community in Tarsus, Cilicia that of course would prove out your point. He was not born in Israel.

Born and raised Jewish he was no doubt exposed to the deeply steeped practices of Asia Minor (Galatia) where he later toured promoting this novel tactic, "War by Propoganda"*.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* Eli Marcus Ravage wrote an interesting article in the Century Magazine, 1928 by a similar title. It is a well founded historical treatise. I will scan it, zip it and link it here later.

Edited by - David Merrill on 30 Dec 2004 10:16:17
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2004 :  10:13:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning, Steven:
Peace be unto the house.
We can well imagine who might say that Shaul/Paul is not a natural born Yisra'elite, but whether he is or isn't, is of little concern to us. Thank you for your input.

Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2004 :  10:18:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning brother Robert,
You are most welcomed.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000