New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2004 :  21:26:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have used The Bible Codes and Bible Codes Plus software extensively since January 1999, but it took me three years of that time to learn how to use them properly... and I'm still learning.

In the hands of inexperienced users, the Bible Codes software can be very misleading and totally innacurate. It's like giving a loaded pistol to a child and telling him to shoot at a target. He may be lucky and hit the target, but most likely he'll miss it repeatedly until he learns how to aim the pistol properly.

Common names and most commonly used words show up repeatedly in the Hebrew alphabet. For example, if you did a code search on the Hebrew equivalent of the name "John", you will have a multitude of reference verses to choose from. At that point, let's say you choose 10 of those Torah verses and you perform a "hidden word" search for each of them. The result will be 10 different groups of hidden code words with 10 different meanings. That's because you didn't "aim" your search correctly and you had far too broad of a field to look at. The danger in this is choosing the one YOU feel best fits the results you want.

In its entirety at:http://worldvisionportal.org/wvpforum/viewtopic.php?t=203

Edited by - Manuel on 04 May 2004 21:28:22

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2004 :  09:17:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that. I have always wondered about this subject.

Steve

"I am YHWH, and there is no other; apart from me there is no Elohim." (Isa 45:5)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000