Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic 
Page: of 9

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 02 Jul 2004 :  23:35:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert-James said tonight : Point blank sir: Allan Watts published "Screw" magazine.

But then seven minutes later Robert-James said: Allan Goldstein published 'Screw' magazine

Steve: Need I say more? LOL... Come on man.... your shelf life for credibility has well expired.

Wyatt, I'll deal with your post on the A.M........ I look forward to it.

"...Seven times will pass by for you until you acknowledge that the Most High is sovereign over the kingdoms of men and gives them to anyone He wishes."
Daniel 4:25c

Edited by - BatKol on 03 Jul 2004 08:02:50
Go to Top of Page

Inactive Member

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2004 :  00:46:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how to u type back and forth with this? in the quick reply? we should get on sometime together, all who'd like to do some reasoning together on this, not debate , lets reason together and edify one another, and have good fellowship, for this is when Christ is in the midst. maybe even one night a week. exercise your free will (or not, lol) and lets chill , maybe on fridays? in Him... beza
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2004 :  01:41:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brother Beza,
I'd make it a priority. Name when and where and I'll be there

Robert-James said: Some swords are sharper than butter knives!
Touche.

Steve: LOL. Dude, your discombobulated assertion concerning Allan Watts is disposable plastic ware, not even a butter knife.. and you tell me Touche????? Use your plastic to scrape the egg off your face. I just posted a bald face contradiction you made against yourself within just minutes of both of your posts.... LOL.

I think it is time to put the conspiracy books away and step it up a level....

Thanks for putting a smile on my Friday night....
Shabbat Shalom....

LOL

S

"...Seven times will pass by for you until you acknowledge that the Most High is sovereign over the kingdoms of men and gives them to anyone He wishes."
Daniel 4:25c

Edited by - BatKol on 03 Jul 2004 08:03:27
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2004 :  15:17:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guess who/what publishes "X-RATED CINEMA, FOR ADULTS ONLY, CHERRY MAGAZINE" and all other sick pervertions? Of course slight differences on CENSORING between the US and CANADA versions.
Oh... and also along their entety PUBS, they also publish TEEN MAG and other pubs for the "young at heart."

Take a WILD guess!

I am,
Manuel

Edited by - Manuel on 03 Jul 2004 15:22:20
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2004 :  16:33:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Manuel,
Concerning your post and the wild guess: It ain't Allan Watts. This man authored many essays on comparative religions and wrote many books.

I have researched Robert-James' claims against Watts and, as usuall, he is wrong and even slanderous in his attempts to discredit the words I quoted from Watts.

Allan Watts did not write "the Word".

Allan Watts was not editor of a smut magazine.

Allan Watts was not a tantric yogi, but rather a Zen Bhuddist.

Three strikes.....yer..... OUT!!!

Robert-James how does this mis-information you spew forth factor into your self proclaimed "unadultrated walk"?

It is instances like these that cause me to never, ever take anything Robert-James says at face value.

"Elohim is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent" Numbers 23:19a

Edited by - BatKol on 03 Jul 2004 18:42:30
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2004 :  18:56:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Batkol,

The post I shared regarded the following:

"Guess who/what publishes "X-RATED CINEMA, FOR ADULTS ONLY, CHERRY MAGAZINE" and all other sick pervertions? Of course slight differences on CENSORING between the US and CANADA versions.
Oh... and also along their entety PUBS, they also publish TEEN MAG and other pubs for the "young at heart."

Take a WILD guess!"

As is, it means that these FAKES have turned America, in fact, the world, to a vagina, just waiting to get SCREWED by a rotten infested group of IMPOSTORS using the name and false teachings of their idols.

I am,
Manuel

Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2004 :  07:31:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Steve: also you were big on saying that black folk have not the breath of life. Remember that (you'll probably avoid this one in public)?

Robert-James responds: As for Negro's being Adamic? Suppose ye that Noah had three son's, all of a different race? Your logic 101 is not college level.

Steve: Classic Robert-James. I have never put forth the idea that Noah had three sons all of a different race. Robert-James paints that into my statement and then blasts me for the faulty logic! LOL.
But am I surprised? No.

Now let's get on with this beloved doctrine of Robert-James who has for many years stated that black folk have not the breath of life.
For those who are unfamilir with this doctrine it starts with the idea that only Adam (the first white man) has the breath of life.
I used to have my own version of this doctrine that included the breath of life for the other races, but agreed with most of it. A big thanks to brother Robert and sister Kathleen for the essay that helped dismantle for me what was left of that concept. I hope to add some more details that back up their essay as this topic advances....

The 6thday/8th day man doctrine states that other races were created on the 6th day because the sentences that speak of man's creation in Gen 1:26 - 31 nowhere state that these men were given the breath of life. This was only mentioned for Adam thus concluding that Adam was not created on the 6th day but rather the 8th day and that only the 'adamic' white man has the breath of life, not the other races.

I assert that this doctrine is false and publicly challenge Robert-James to back up his well-worn ideology.

Will you accept the challenge, Robert-James?

Steven John Webb

"Elohim is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent" Numbers 23:19a

Edited by - BatKol on 04 Jul 2004 11:15:33
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2004 :  17:00:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi and greeting Steven, my son-in law.
Hey brother, the vast majority of Israel, i.e. the Nordic Anglo-Saxon's have had the breath of Life removed from them. Read Ezekiel and the valley of dry bone's. It has never been my intention to slander the Negroid race, never. We is what we is, paraphrased from Popeye. He had his green vegies, and We have the Bread of Life.
Sorry if you think I slandered Allan Watts, but I still believe GOLDSTEIN published his articles, and until you prove otherwise, he published a book called, "The Word".
Zen Bhuddist's practice tantric yoga, but most all here could care less.
Move on?
Why did Yahushuah have to breath on His disciple's, as per John 20? Huh??? Were they missing something? Didn't John the baptiser state that those who brag on being Abraham's physical children better not rest in that? I think we have something to agree on here.
They, Abraham's children, were missing the new covenant, through the shed blood of a "mere" man.
Anyone entering into the Kingdom, was greater than John the baptiser, who was quite a prophet. Now, just what does John and HIS baptism represent?
And why do most all...run from the baptism of Fire? Good question eh? For the Son of Man is found within the furnace of affliction-Fire. {Strive as in agony}.
Girly boy cretin's and metaphysical mental assenter's run from the Fire. But the Fire is to burn the flesh man, not the spirit man.
Steven, the sixth day man VS the eighth day man, is not necessarily "my" doctrine, as if I saw it first.
And, I will trade comments with you, for the edification of the body of Messiah.
The Peking man, of China fame, date's to over 500,000 year's ago. Negroid skull's have been found to be way-way past any known written history of the white man.
I have no problem thinking that haAdam, The man, was the last guy to come here. Maybe all of creation was and is groaning for deliverence.
Maybe, we as second Adams' have the Plan of salvation inplanted within our DNA, only to be triggered by the second birth?
I have no guile in my mouth or heart. Guile is the want to deceive. I pray each and everyone of us, "try the spirits", to see if they be of Yahuweh, or not.
The only reason I know anything is that I have, and keep the ability, to say, "I was wrong, and I want to know the Truth". So is all the Brotherhood, the Commonwealth of Israel. Liar's can't play with us, though they do try and sneak in.
May we all stay humble before The Great King, who shall, in due time, reward those who choose Him, and His way's.
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2004 :  09:40:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert-James said: Hi and greeting Steven, my son-in law.
Hey brother, the vast majority of Israel, i.e. the Nordic Anglo-Saxon's have had the breath of Life removed from them. Read Ezekiel and the valley of dry bone's.

Steve: Hey there progenitor of beautiful people. Ezekiel's dry bones is metaphoric. The breath of life animates the flesh. Just because the term 'breath of life' does not appear in the verses which talk about man being created on the sixth day, does not mean it was not given. Point in case: Animals were created on the fifth day. There is no mention of them being given the breath of life in that section, however if you read

Gen 6:17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein [is] the breath of life, from under heaven; [and] every thing that [is] in the earth shall die.

Gen 7:15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein [is] the breath of life.

These verses clearly show that even animals were given the breath of life, yet the gloss given in Genesis 1 does not reveal this. Such is the case with the sixth day.

Sentience is the breath of life. A rock does not have this but men
(of all colors) do, animals do. To say that a black man does not have the breath of life is just plain wrong. We have never agreed on this one, in fact it was probably our first disagreement sitting at your dining room table. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Robert-James: It has never been my intention to slander the Negroid race, never. We is what we is, paraphrased from Popeye. He had his green vegies, and We have the Bread of Life.

Steve: You don't think saying that black folk have not the breath of life is a slander against them?

Robert-james: Sorry if you think I slandered Allan Watts, but I still believe GOLDSTEIN published his articles, and until you prove otherwise, he published a book called, "The Word".

Steve: Here is the problem. You always make assertions but pass on the burden of proof. The one who asserts is the one who bears the burden of proof. But that's not your style. You like to throw out statements as fact and respond in a "how dare you question my knowledge" attitude. I know this from first hand experience.
However, to prove my point and to prove that you don't know what the heck you are talking about:

"The Word" Dr. John D. Watts, Bible commentary

or how about

"the Word" by Irving Wallace
In THE WORD (1972) a gospel, ostensibly written by Jesus's brother, is discovered. The story combines this religious theme with international business and politics.

http://www.kirjasto.sci.fi/iwallace.htm

A deep search of all of Alan Watt's many books reveals that
he never wrote a book called "the Word".

Maybe you should get your facts strait.

Robert-James: Zen Bhuddist's practice tantric yoga,

Steve: How many Zen Bhuddists do you actually know and converse with?
Your statement above is silly and proves you know not what you are talking about.

Robert-James: Steven, the sixth day man VS the eighth day man, is not necessarily "my" doctrine, as if I saw it first.
And, I will trade comments with you, for the edification of the body of Messiah. The Peking man, of China fame, date's to over 500,000 year's ago. Negroid skull's have been found to be way-way past any known written history of the white man.

Steve: Good. Then if you are willing to give respect to those scientific dates for the skulls, you are going to have to take a look
at what history, archeology says about who the Assyrians and the Scythians were: Our ancestors. DNA evidence around Stonehenge area shows the same people have lived in that region for many thousands of years. Well before there was a tribe of Dan, there was the goddess Danu which can be traced back to the Hindu Aryan Brahmins. A direct link can be made to Druids and Brahmins, not Israelites. Britian is not from "covenant man" but rather from the sea goddess of commerce "Brittinia". Direct links can be made to the Canaanite Phoenicians and the Brits and the Scots (see Phonecian origins of the Brits and Scots by Waddell). How about the ruling Egyptians during the time of Moses? The adoption of 1/2 Egyptian Ephriam and Menasseh into Israel, the prophecy of Yoseph becoming the "melo ha goyim", The Eastern Magi knowing exactly when and where to where to find Christ all key in this....More on this later.... I am still working on this one.

Edited by - BatKol on 06 Jul 2004 21:40:58
Go to Top of Page

DerekR

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2004 :  06:05:01  Show Profile  Visit DerekR's Homepage  Send DerekR an AOL message  Send DerekR an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
In my humble opinion, a lot of the problems and differences I have read in this thread come from people believing IN what is written in scripture.

Do not believe IN what the Bible says, for it was still written by the hand of men, and then translated a few times.

Believe IN the WORD of GOD. And the WORD of GOD is only written on your heart.
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2004 :  08:18:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DerekR

In my humble opinion, a lot of the problems and differences I have read in this thread come from people believing IN what is written in scripture.

Do not believe IN what the Bible says, for it was still written by the hand of men, and then translated a few times.

Believe IN the WORD of GOD. And the WORD of GOD is only written on your heart.

Then He is writting a different word on many individual hearts at this time and previous times. Another consideration is that New Covenant prophecy of Jeremiah 31 has not been fulfilled. Do we see everyone from the least to the greatest knowing YHWH? Nope.

Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2004 :  07:47:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Redemption is deliverance from the power of an alien dominion and the enjoyment of the resulting freedom. It involves the idea of restoration to one who possesses a more fundamental right or interest. The best example of redemption in the Old Testament was the deliverance of the children of Israel from bondage, from the dominion of the alien power in Egypt. - Zondervan's Pictorial Encyclopedia of the Bible [Emphasis added]

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el, NOT the STATE OF ISRAEL.
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2004 :  07:57:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
According to the Catholic dictionary, "feudalism recognized not only the Church, but its religious communities, as spiritual corporations. Such a community has been thought to be appropriately described to be 'gens æterna eadem perpetuo permanens quasi in ea nemo uniquam moritur' (an everlasting body continuing perpetually the same as if in it no one may ever die). The communities might consist of men, each of whom was deemed, because of his vows, civilly dead. But to the communities themselves, viri religiosi, 'people of religion', gens de main morte, the law attributed a perpetual existence and perpetual ownership of property." – from http://www.HisHolyChurch.com
Gee, we wonder, what "vow" might that be? Perhaps it is a vow of celibacy, and oath that we will not "screw" around with any other 'elohiym [ruling authority] that I may present you as a chaste virgin to the Anointed One?
And is it not a popularly held belief that we must "die" to get into the Kingdom of Yahuweh?
civil death. Law. The change of status of a person equivalent in its legal consequences to natural death. - Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary, copyright 1916-1960, page 151
The law of persons is the law of status or condition. - American Law and Procedure, Vol 13, page 137, 1910
Homo vocabulum est naturae; persona juris civilis--Man is a term of nature; person of civil law. Bouvier's Law Dictionary (1914), "Maxim," p. 2136.
fellowcitizen of the commonwealth ["A commonwealth is properly a free state..." - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language] of Yisra'el, NOT the STATE OF ISRAEL.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 29 Sep 2004 08:25:31
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2004 :  08:28:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From Bouvier's 1856 Law Dictionary:
quote:
MORTMAIN. An unlawful alienation of lands, or tenements to any corporation, sole or aggregate, ecclesiastical or temporal. These purchases having been chiefly made by religious houses, in consequence of which lands became perpetually inherent in one dead hand, this has occasioned the general appellation of mortmain to be applied to such alienations. 2 Bl. Com. 268; Co. Litt. 2 b; Ersk. Inst. B. 2, t. 4, s. 10; Barr. on the Stat. 27, 97.
2. Mortmain is also employed to designate all prohibitory laws, which limit, restrain, or annul gifts, grants, or devises of lands and other corporeal hereditaments to charitable uses. 2 Story, Eq. Jur. _1137, note 1. See Shelf. on Mortm. 2, 3.
quote:
LEGATEE. A legatee is a person to whom a legacy is given by a last will and testament.
2. It is proposed to consider, 1. Who may be a legatee. 2. Under what description legatees may take.
3. - 1. Who may be a legatee. In general, every person may be a legatee. 2 Bl. Com. 512. But a person civilly dead cannot take a legacy.

Edited by - David Merrill on 29 Sep 2004 08:30:05
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2004 :  10:30:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I read the introduction to this Topic and think the Reply I made yesterday on Corporation Sole is pertinent to the subject matter here:

Dear Readers;

A brief glance tells me that this Topic was started by a corporation sole peddler. The same peddler has been chased off by several expose.

A thoughtful "rdm" suggested:

quote:
The sad part about this discussion by many seemingly devout Christians over this topic is the many unneedful jabs and misunderstandings. Instead of criticism, maybe some here could provide alternatives?

The foundational argument formed in the first couple pages is a contention between the kingdoms of God and Men; both being exclusively mutual ultimates, meaning these cannot be mixed - the Living as opposed to the Dead.

I have been drafting remedy for people to cure. Albeit I have no last name, (my family has a name), no Birth Certificate and no Date of Birth, no bank account, no SSN or subsequent Taxpayer ID#, I quickly understood that what people need is a method to function and own property.

The contention that chased the author of this thread seems to be a price tag of over $7K to get established as a corporation sole. "Corporationsole" or Brother Andrew, claims this is only a donation basis but it would seem careful research reveals that donation is a set standard and very expensive for the filing costs with the Secretary of State in the State of Nevada. I can relate. I charge $500 to draft a counterclaim and walk a man or woman through default. However I have done no advertizing (even here) and sometimes even get referrals from people I cannot trace back to a suitor I know of. It makes no difference to me whether I call it a "donation" or "charge" or "fee" because I have no Taxpayer ID#.

I hope you have taken the time to read the above carefully because I am developing the point slowly. I believe there is a resolution, not in trusts, corporations or corporations sole. There is a solution within the scope of the living as opposed to the dead. That is to view living as energy/wealth and the dead as debt - a representation of the living, a counterfeit estate, abracadabra or illusion of wealth.

On September 11, 2001 a bill of exchange cured that "piggybacked" and hijacked all the debt currency globally. The wording is so plain that it is difficult to believe somebody would sign and publish such public law, I know. http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE1.gif and http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE2.gif

Me being in the middle of the macroeconomic events I am fully confident in the action and see confirmation in your arguements about living and dead. Recently I conducted a tutorial for the suitors, growing in number all the time, about the bill.

I based the tutorial largely in the concepts of the kingdom of heaven but viewing the concept, Mark 4:10-12 by and large through the Gospel of Thomas, which I was blessed to acquire a 1957 translation that published admittedly early due to the importance of the document. Therefore it is a literal translation of the cave find only, without any collation to current known copies of much later origin. No Christian editing. So I viewed the kingdom of heaven for its origins in the perceptions of the Messianic Age when it will manifest on earth.

In this Topic, the argument about the living v. dead is eloquently expressed from the Laws of Mortmain - Dead Hand.

quote:
MORTMAIN. An unlawful alienation of lands, or tenements to any corporation, sole or aggregate, ecclesiastical or temporal. These purchases having been chiefly made by religious houses, in consequence of which lands became perpetually inherent in one dead hand, this has occasioned the general appellation of mortmain to be applied to such alienations. 2 Bl. Com. 268; Co. Litt. 2 b; Ersk. Inst. B. 2, t. 4, s. 10; Barr. on the Stat. 27, 97.
2. Mortmain is also employed to designate all prohibitory laws, which limit, restrain, or annul gifts, grants, or devises of lands and other corporeal hereditaments to charitable uses. 2 Story, Eq. Jur. _1137, note 1. See Shelf. on Mortm. 2, 3.

From 1857 Bouvier's Law Dictionary. I am quick to point out that the entity for the unlawful conveyance is not the issue. It is the unlawful conveyance. This brings us back to debt/dead currency. The MORTMAIN immediately follows MORTGAGE by the way. Death Promise - MORTGAGE. So take a moment to examine the beauty and simplicity of the bill of exchange.

The bill recently accompanied my refusal for cause on the final rule published in the Federal Register by the Treasury from the OCC (Office of the Comptroller of the [debt] Currency). Within days John Snow (Secretary) was announcing the 'departure' of John D. Hawke, Jr. It looks like this international treaty coming to fruition was so important that Hawke's career was 'assassinated' over it. http://www.treas.gov/press/releases/js1894.htm and http://www.occ.treas.gov/fr/fedregister/67fr34992.pdf
METRO 1313 published in three parts in The American's Bulletin - 1995 was a very good (albeit paranoid) article about curing 'law' through the international combinatorial mathematics of international treaty home rule municipality on a global scale:

quote:
This is a prime example of the modus operandi of how this shell game is conducted. All of the aforementioned Executive Orders were printed in the Federal Register. Once printed in the Federal Register, if not challenged within 30 days, it becomes law. The names of these "Councils" change, but their functions are ever increasing. This Council absolutely dictates the conditions of foreign aid as exhibited below. Subsection (b) states in part;

from Chapter 2

So maybe some perspective needs to be shed. There is a lot of Roman/Greco pagan editing and application of the New Testament just becomes so hypocritical in light that we all have to eat. We need to be sheltered from a blizzard and it is good to have flush toilets and admit it, cell phones too. So the extreme idealism of being a bird with no place to rest its head is a little harsh, even to chase off a corporation sole peddler. Understanding the methodology of application; the activation of the debt/life annuity through METRO is a much better standard to evaluate whether or not you are engaged in spiritual adultery (serving two masters) or idolatry (kneeling before false gods) in your personal life.

Just in case you are wondering where I stand about corporate sole; I would not touch this kind of artificial entity with a ten foot pole: http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/DavidStar.jpg But then again, understanding why this is on display in my clerk's lobby vastly simplifies the usage of the bill of exchange.

So here is some Crosstalk from my tutorials about the bill:

quote:
Dear Suitors;

Obviously I see some wonderful correlations in the Holy Bible with history, in particular macroeconomics. The bill of exchange is oriented around a claim of men and women to the original estate that has been appropriated (properly) over the ages by an appointed custodian - through the tribe of Judah (Genesis 49:10) [and that commission was (past tense) "sublet" to the Khazarian Elite - The Thirteenth Tribe]:

Ge 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
"Shiloh", of course agreed, even in the Babylonian Talmud revered by the Jews to be a Messianic reference.

But there is a much plainer confirmation found in the profane, the secular world of commerce. I have no birth certificate or even a DOB, however I remember seeing one and the only upper case name on the face of the document was the legal name of the baby. This codification is done in contemplation of the death of the baby, that being contemplated at birth. Remember the METRO article talks about the global municipality wagering a tontine, a life annuity on every birth certificate entry? Lorenzo Tonti was the first banker to really capitalize on tontines in the insurance sense and thus the name is given. It is a variation of a Ponzi scheme - a suppositional wagering scheme that allows for the Bank and Fund to capitalize* on the future prospect of the insured's death. All the insured has to do is admit to death beforehand by "being" the all upper case entity even by legal name (First Middle Last).

The all upper case entity is also called Nom de Guerre; Name of War in French. Which is probably the ancient form of Tontine, before Lorenzo gave it a name. Imagine several soldiers all pitching in to buy an expensive jug of liquer and stashing it where only they knew to find it. Of course after the upcoming battle, the jug was to be enjoyed by the survivors in the group - a "life annuity" that came to term after the battle. If you really want to confirm the artificial entity is dead, just look at gravestones and other memorials. All upper case.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 29 Sep 2004 10:34:28
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2004 :  22:58:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations in the name of the King,

quote:
LEGATEE. A legatee is a person to whom a legacy is given by a last will and testament.
2. It is proposed to consider, 1. Who may be a legatee. 2. Under what description legatees may take.
3. - 1. Who may be a legatee. In general, every person may be a legatee. 2 Bl. Com. 512. But a person civilly dead cannot take a legacy.
[Emphasis added]

This is an extremely important point David brings up here!! If one is dead (civilly) to Yahweh’s Kingdom, he or she “cannot take a legacy” in that Kingdom, for it is written Yahweh is not the ‘Elohiym [Ruling Authority] of the dead, but the ‘Elohiym [Ruling Authority] of the living.
And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and Yahweh will not hear you in that day.

To demonstrate the reverse of this, providing we understand correctly what David said, because he is without all those trappings of the world he is considered civilly dead by the world and thus “cannot take a legacy” in the world, but this very same condition or status may enable him to take legacy in the Kingdom of Yahweh.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 01 Oct 2004 23:20:17
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2004 :  00:09:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The point was that beyond the extreme one finds the inheritance is in life. That is to say, beyond the illusion that I have nothing in the world of death/debt, is that I am the world's only quadrillionaire*. An appropriation absolute.
quote:
CIVIL DEATH, persons. The change of the state (q. v.) of a person who is declared civilly dead by judgment of a competent tribunal. In such case, the person against whom such sentence is pronounced is considered dead. 2 John. R. 218. See Gilb. Uses, 150; 2 Bulst. 188; Co. tit. 132; Jenk. Cent. 250; 1 Keble, 398; Prest. on Convey. 140. Vide Death, civil.
quote:
CAPUT LUPINUM, Eng. law. Having the head of a wolf. An outlawed felon was said to have the head of a wolf, and might have been killed by any one legally. Now, such killing would be murder. 1. Hale, Pl. C. 497. The rules of the common law on this subject are much more severe in their consequences, than the doctrine of the civil law relating to civil death. See 1 Toull. Droit Civil, n. 280, and pp. 254-5, note 3.
...as opposed to capital integration; being healed whole. My true name was not known even to me until recently and it redacts "my" police record to a series of kidnaps executed for the collection of debt (Debtor's Prison). C.R.S. 24-1-117 - formation of the Division of Enforcement for the Department of Revenue [subsequently "Deleted by Amendment" by the General Assembly in 2000^]. I do not have a police record. David Merrill am I. http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/page1.jpg http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/page2.jpg

Like I have been saying all along. My new name acquits because it is based in the mathematics of life, not debt. I call your words above "extreme" only because they infer, at least to me, you seek material reward in heaven - not in the kingdom of heaven on earth.
quote:
The Gospel of Thomas

These are the secret words [see Mark 4:10-12] which the Living Jesus spoke and Didymos Judas Thomas wrote.

And He said: Whoever finds the explanation of these words will not taste death. Jesus said: Let him who seeks, not cease seeking until he finds, and when he finds, he will be troubled, and when he has been troubled, he will marvel and he will reign over the All. "Jesus said: If those who lead you say to you: "See, the Kingdom is in heaven", then the birds of the heaven will precede you. If they say to you: "It is in the sea", then the fish will precede you. But the Kingdom is within you and it is without you. If you will know yourselves, then you will be known and you will know that you are the sons of the Living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you are in poverty and you are poverty. Jesus said: The man old in days will not hesitate to ask a little child of seven days about the place of Life, and he will live. For many who are first shall become last and they shall become a single one. Jesus said: Know what is in thy sight, and what is hidden from thee will be revealed to thee. For there is nothing hidden which will not be manifest. His disciples asked Him, they said to Him: Wouldst thou that we fast and how should we pray and should we give alms, and what diet should we observe? Jesus said: Do not lie; and do not do what you hate, for all things are manifest before Heaven. For there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed and there is nothing covered that shall remain without being uncovered. Jesus said: Blessed is the lion which the man eats and the lion will become man; and cursed is the man whom the lion eats and the lion will become man. And He said: The Man is like a wise fisherman who cast his net into the sea he drew it up from the sea full of small fish; among them he found a large and good fish, that wise fisherman, he threw all the small fish down into the sea, he chose the large fish without regret. Whoever has ears to hear let him hear. Jesus said: See, the sower went out, he filled his hand, he threw. Some seeds fell on the road; the birds came, they gathered them. Others fell on the rock and did not strike root in the earth and did not produce ears. And others fell on the thorns; they choked the seed and the worm ate them. And others fell on the good earth; and it brought forth good fruit; it bore sixty per measure and one hundred twenty per measure. Jesus said: I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I guard it until it the world is afire. Jesus said: This heaven shall pass away and the one above it shall pass away, and the dead are not alive and the living shall not die. In the days when you devoured the dead, you made it alive; when you come into light, what will you do? On the day when you were one, you became two. But when you have become two, what will you do? The disciples said to Jesus: We know that thou wilt go away from us. Who is it who shall be great over us? Jesus said to them: Wherever you have come, you will go to James the righteous for whose sake, heaven and earth came into being. Jesus said to His disciples: Make a comparison to Me and tell Me whom I am like. Simon Peter said to Him: Thou art like a righteous angel. Matthew said to Him: Thou art like a wise man of understanding. Thomas said to Him: Master, my mouth will not at all be capable of saying whom Thou art like. Jesus said: I am not thy Master, because thou hast drunk, thou hast from the bubbling spring which I throw at me; and fire will come from the stones and burn you up. Jesus said to them: If you fast, you will beget sin for yourselves, and if you pray, you will be condemned, and if you give alms, you will do evil to your spirits. And if you go into any land and wander in the regions, if they receive you, eat what they set before you, heal the sick among them. For what goes into your mouth will not defile you, but what comes out of your mouth, that is what will defile you. Jesus said: When you see Him who was not born of woman, prostrate yourselves upon your face and adore Him: He is your Father. Jesus said: Men possibly think that I have come to throw peace upon the world and they do not know that I have come to throw divisions upon the earth, fire, sword, war. For there shall be five in a house: three shall be against two and two against three, the father against the son and the son against the father, and they will stand as solitaries. Jesus said: I will give you what eye has not seen and what ear has not heard and what hand has not touched and what has not arisen in the heart of man. The disciples said to Jesus: Tell us how our end will be. Jesus said: Have you then discovered the beginning so that you inquire about the end? For where the beginning is, there shall be the end. Blessed is he who shall stand at the beginning, and he shall know the end and he shall not taste death. Jesus said: Blessed is he who was before he came into being. If you become disciples to Me and hear My words, these stones will minister to you. For you have five trees in Paradise. which are unmoved in summer or in winter and their leaves do not fall. Whoever knows them will not taste death. The disciples said to Jesus: Tell us what the Kingdom of Heaven is like. He said to them: It is like a mustard-seed, smaller than all seeds. But when it falls on the tilled earth, it produces a large branch and becomes shelter for the birds of heaven. Mary said to Jesus: Whom are thy disciples like? He said: They are like little children who have installed themselves in a field which is not theirs. When the owners of the field come, they will say: "Release to us our field". They take off their clothes before them to release it the field to them and to give back their field to them. Therefore I say: If the lord of the house knows that the thief is coming, he will stay awake before he comes and will not let him dig through into his house of his kingdom to carry away his goods. You then as must watch for the world, gird up your loins with great strength lest the brigands find a way to come to you, because they will find the advantage which you expect. Let there be among you a man of understanding; when the fruit ripened, he came quickly with his sickle in his hand, he reaped it. Whoever has ears to hear let him hear. Jesus saw children who were being suckled. He said to his disciples: These children who are being suckled are like those who enter the Kingdom. They said to Him: Shall we then, being children, enter the Kingdom? Jesus said to them: When you make the two one, and when you make the inner as the outer and the outer as the inner and the above as the below, and when you make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male will not be male and the female not be female, when you make eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in the place of a hand, and a foot in the place of a foot, and an image in the place of an image, then shall you enter the Kingdom. Jesus said: I shall choose you, one out of a thousand, and two out of ten thousand, and they shall stand as a single one. His disciples said: Show us the place where Thou art, for it is necessary for us to seek it. He said to them: Whoever has ears let him hear. Within a man of light there is light and he lights the whole world. When he does not shine, there is darkness. Jesus said: Love thy brother as thy soul, guard him as the apple of thine eye. Jesus said: The mote that is in thy brother's eye thou seest, but the beam that is in thine eye, thou seest not. When thou castest the beam out of thine eye then thou wilt see clearly to cast the mote out of thy brother's eye. Jesus said: If you fast not from the world, you will not find the Kingdom; if you keep not the Sabbath as Sabbath, I you will not see the Father. Jesus said: I took my stand in the midst of the world and in flesh I appeared to them; I found them all drunk, I found none among them athirst. And my soul was afflicted for the sons of men, because they are blind in their heart and do not see that empty they have come into the world and that empty they seek to go out of the world again. But now they are drunk. When they have shaken off their wine, then will they repent. Jesus said: If the flesh has come into existence because of the spirit, it is a marvel; but if the spirit has come into existence because of it is a marvel of marvels. But I marvel the body, at how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty. Jesus said: Where there are three gods, they are gods; where there are two or one, I am with him. Jesus said: No prophet is acceptable in his village, no physician heals those who know him. Jesus said: A city being built on a high mountain and fortified cannot fall nor can it ever be hidden. Jesus said: What thou shalt hear in thine ear and in the other ear, that preach from your housetops; for no one lights a lamp and puts it under a bushel, nor does he put it in-a hidden place, but he sets it on the lampstand, so that all who come in and go out may see its light. Jesus said: If a blind man leads a blind man, both of them fall into a pit. Jesus said: It is not possible for one to enter the house of the strong man and take him or it by force unless he bind his hands; then will he ransack his house. Jesus said: Take no thought from morning until evening and from evening until morning for what you shall put on. His disciples said: When wilt Thou be revealed to us and when will we see Thee? Jesus said: When you take off your clothing without being ashamed, and take your clothes and put them under your feet as the little children and tread on them, then shall you behold the Son of the Living One and you shall not fear. Jesus said: Many times have you desired to hear these words which I say to you, and you have no other from whom to hear them. There will be days when you will seek Me and you will not find Me. Jesus said: The Pharisees and the Scribes have received the keys of Knowledge, they have hidden them. They did not let those enter who wished. But you, become wise as serpents and innocent as doves. Jesus said: A vine has been planted without the Father and, as it is not established, it will be pulled up by its roots and be destroyed. Jesus said: Whoever has in his hand, to him shall be given; and whoever does not have, from him shall be taken even the little which he has. Jesus said: Become passers-by. His disciples said to Him: Who art Thou that Thou should say these things to us? Jesus said to them: From what I say to you, you do not know who I am, but you have become as the Jews, for they love the tree, they hate its fruit and they love the fruit, they hate the tree. Jesus said: Whoever blasphemes against the Father, it shall be forgiven him, and whoever blasphemes against the Son, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, either on earth or in heaven. Jesus said: They do not harvest grapes from thorns, nor do they gather figs from thistles; they give no fruit. A good man brings forth good out of his treasure, an evil man brings forth evil things out of his evil treasure, which is in his heart, and speaks evil things. For out of the abundance of the heart he brings forth evil things. Jesus said: From Adam until John the Baptist there is among those who are born of women none higher than John the Baptist, so that his eyes will not be broken. But I have said that whoever among you becomes as a child shall know the Kingdom, and he shall become higher than John. Jesus said: It is impossible for a man to mount two horses and to stretch two bows, and it is impossible for a servant to serve two masters, otherwise he will honour the one and offend the other. No man drinks old wine and immediately desires to drink new wine; and they do not put new wine into old wineskins, lest they burst, and they do not put old wine into a new wineskin, lest it spoil it. They do not sew an old patch on a new garment, because there would come a rent. Jesus said: If two make peace with each other in this one house, they shall say to the mountain: "Be moved", and it shall be moved. Jesus said: Blessed are the solitary and elect, for you shall find the Kingdom; because you come from it, and you shall go there again. Jesus said: If they say to you: "From where have you originated?", say to them: "We have come from the Light, where the Light has originated through itself. It stood and it revealed itself in their image. If they say to you: "Who are you?", say: "We are His sons and we are the elect of the Living Father". If they ask you: "What is the sign of your Father in you?", say to them: "It is a movement and a rest". His disciples said to Him: When will the repose of the dead come about and when will the new world come? He said to them: What you expect has come, but you know it not. His disciples said to Him: Twenty-four prophets spoke in Israel and they all spoke about Thee. He said to them: You have dismissed the Living One who is before you and you have spoken about the dead. His disciples said to Him: Is circumcision profitable or not? He said to them: If it were profitable, their father would beget them circumcised from their mother. But the true circumcision in Spirit has become profitable in every way. Jesus said: Blessed are the poor, for yours is the Kingdom of Heaven. Jesus said: Whoever does not hate his father and his mother will not be able to be a disciple to Me, and whoever does not hate his brethren and his sisters and does not take up his cross in My way will not be worthy of Me. Jesus said: Whoever has known the world has found a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of him the world is not worthy. Jesus said: The Kingdom of the Father is like a man who had good seed. His enemy came by night, he sowed a weed among the good seed. The man did not permit them the workers to pull up the weed. He said to them: Lest perhaps you go to pull up the weed and pull up the wheat with it. For on the day of harvest the weeds will appear, they will pull them and burn them. Jesus said: Blessed is the man who has suffered, he has found the Life. Jesus said: Look upon the Living One as long as you live, lest you die and seek to see Him and be unable to see. They saw a Samaritan carrying a lamb on his way to Judea. He said to His disciples: Why does this man carry the lamb with him? They said to Him: In order that he may kill it and eat it. He said to them: As long as it is alive, he will not eat it, but only if he has killed it and it has become a corpse. They said: Otherwise he will not be able to do it. He said to them: You yourselves, seek a place for yourselves in Repose, lest you become a corpse and be eaten. Jesus said: Two will rest on a bed: the one will die, the one will live. Salome said: Who art thou, man, and whose son? Thou didst take thy place upon my bench and eat from my table. Jesus said to her: I am He who is from the Same, to Me was given from the things of My Father. Salome said: I am Thy disciple. Jesus said to her: Therefore I say, if he is the Same, he will be filled with light, but if he is divided, he will be filled with darkness. Jesus said: I tell My mysteries to those who are worthy of my mysteries. What thy right hand will do, let not thy left hand know what it does. Jesus said: There was a rich man who had much money. He said: I will use my money that I may sow and reap and plant and fill my storehouses with fruit, so that I lack nothing. This was what he thought in his heart. And that night he died. Whoever has ears let him hear. Jesus said: A man had guest-friends, and when he had prepared the dinner, he sent his servant to invite the guest-friends. He went to the first, he said to him: "My master invites thee". He said: "I have some claims against some merchants; they will come to me in the evening; I will go and give them my orders. I pray to be excused from the dinner". He went to another, he said to him: "My master has invited thee". He said to him: "I have bought a house and they request me for a day. I will have no time". He came to another, he said to him: "My master invites thee". He said to him: "My friend is to be married and am to arrange a dinner; I shall not be able to come. I pray to be excused from the dinner. He went to another, he said to him: "My master invites thee to dinner ". He said to him: "I have bought a farm I go to collect the rent. I shall not be able to come. I pray to be excused". The servant came, he said to his master: "Those whom thou hast invited to the dinner have excused themselves". The master said to his servant: "Go out to the roads, bring those whom thou shalt find, so that they may dine. Tradesmen and merchants shall not enter the places of my Father". He said: A good man had a vineyard. He gave it to husbandmen so that they would work it and that he would receive its fruit from them. He sent his servant so that the husbandmen would give him the fruit of the vineyard. They seized his servant, they beat him; a little longer and they would have killed him. The servant came, he told it to his master. His master said: "Perhaps he did not know them". He sent another servant; the husbandmen beat him as well. Then the owner sent his son. He said: “Perhaps they will respect my son". Since those husbandmen knew that he was the heir of the vineyard, they seized him, they killed him. Whoever has ears let him hear. Jesus said: Show me the stone which the builders have rejected; it is the cornerstone. Jesus said: Whoever knows the All but fails to know himself lacks everything. Jesus said: Blessed are you when you are hated and persecuted; and no place will be found there where you have been persecuted. a Jesus said: Blessed are those who have been persecuted in their heart; these are they who have known the Father in truth. Blessed are the hungry, for the belly of him who desires will be filled. Jesus said: If you bring forth that within yourselves, that which you have will save you. If you do not have that within yourselves, that which you do not have within you will kill you. Jesus said: I shall destroy this house and no one will be able to build it again. A man said to Him: Tell my brethren to divide my father's possessions with me. He said to him: O man, who made Me a divider? He turned to His disciples, he said to them: I am not a divider, am I? Jesus said: The harvest is indeed great, but the labourers are few; but beg the Lord to send labourers into the harvest. He said: Lord, there are many around the cistern, but nobody in the cistern. Jesus said: Many are standing at the door, but the solitary are the ones who will enter the bridal chamber. Jesus said: The Kingdom of the Father is like a man, a merchant, who possessed merchandise and found a pearl. That merchant was prudent. He sold the merchandise, he bought the one pearl for himself. Do you also seek for the treasure which fails not, which endures, there where no moth comes near to devour and where no worm destroys. Jesus said: I am the Light that is above them all, I am the All, the All came forth from Me and the All attained to Me. Cleave a piece of wood, I am there; lift up the stone and you will find Me there. Jesus said: Why did you come out into the desert? To see a reed shaken by the wind? And to see a man clothed in soft garments? See, your kings and your great ones are those who are clothed in soft garments and they shall not be able to know the truth. A woman from the multitude said to Him: Blessed is the womb which bore Thee and the breasts which Nourished Thee. He said to her: Blessed are those who have heard the word of the Father and have kept it in truth. For there will be days when you will say: Blessed is the womb which has not conceived and the breasts which have not suckled. Jesus said: Whoever has known the world has found the body and whoever has found the body, of him the world is not worthy. Jesus said: Let him who has become rich become king, and let him who has power renounce it. Jesus said: Whoever is near to me is near to the fire, and whoever is far from me is far from the Kingdom. Jesus said: The images are manifest to man and the Light which is within them is hidden in the Image of the Light of the Father. He will manifest himself and His Image is concealed by His Light. Jesus said: When you see your likeness, you rejoice. But when you see your images which came into existence before you, which neither die nor are manifested, how much will you bear! Jesus said: Adam came into existence from a great power and a great wealth, and yet he did not become worthy of you. For if he had been worthy, he would not have tasted death. Jesus said: The foxes have their holes and the birds have their nest, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head and to rest. Jesus said: Wretched is the body which depends upon a body, and wretched is the soul which depends upon these. Jesus said: The angels and the prophets will come to you and they will give you what is yours. And I you, too, give to them what is in your hands, and say to yourselves: "On which day will they come and receive what is theirs?” Jesus said: Why do you wash the outside of the cup? Do you not understand that he who made the inside is also he who made the outside? Jesus said: Come to Me, for easy is My yoke and My lordship is gentle, and you shall find repose for yourselves. They said to Him: Tell us who Thou art so that we may believe in Thee. He said to them: You test the face of the sky and of the earth, and him who is before your face you have not known, and you do not know to test this moment. Jesus said: Seek and you will find, but those things which you asked me in those days, I did not tell you then; now I desire to tell them, but you do not inquire after them. Jesus said: Give not what is holy to the dogs, lest they cast it on the dung-heap. Throw not the pearls to the swine, lest they make it swill. Jesus said: Whoever seeks will find and whoever knocks, it will be opened to him. Jesus said: If you have money, do not lend at interest, but give them to him from whom you will not receive them back. Jesus said: The Kingdom of the Father is like a woman, who has taken a little leaven and has hidden it in dough and has made large loaves of it. Whoever has ears let him hear. Jesus said: The Kingdom of the Father is like a woman who was carrying a jar full of meal. While she was walking on a distant road, the handle of the jar broke. The meal streamed out behind her on the road. She did not know it. She had noticed no accident. After she came into her house, she put the jar down, she found it empty. Jesus said: The Kingdom of the Father is like a man who wishes to kill a powerful man. He drew the sword in his house, he stuck it into the wall, in order to know whether his hand would carry through; then he slew the powerful man. The disciples said to Him: Thy brethren and Thy mother are standing outside. He said to them: Those here who do the will of My Father, they are My brethren and My mother; these are they who shall enter the Kingdom of My Father. They showed Jesus a gold coin and said to Him: Caesar's men ask taxes from us. He said to them: Give the things of Caesar to Caesar, give the things of God to God and give Me what is Mine. Jesus said: Whoever does not hate his father and his mother in My way will not be able to be a disciple to me. And whoever does not love his father and his mother in My way will not be able to be a disciple to me, for My mother but My true Mother gave me the Life. Jesus said: Woe to them, the Pharisees, for they are like a dog sleeping in the manger of oxen, for neither does he eat nor does he allow the oxen to eat. Jesus said: Blessed is the man who knows in which part of the night the robbers will come in, so that he will rise and collect his and gird up his loins before they come in. They said to Him: Come and let us pray today and let us fast. Jesus said: Which then is the sin that I have committed, or in what have I been vanquished? But when the bridegroom comes out of the bridal chamber, then let them fast and let them pray. Jesus said: Whoever knows father and mother shall be called the son of a harlot. Jesus said: When you make the two one, you shall become sons of Man, and when you say: "Mountain, be moved", it will be moved. Jesus said: The Kingdom is like a shepherd who had a hundred sheep. One of them went astray, which was the largest. He left behind ninety-nine, he sought for the one until he found it. Having tired himself out, he said to the sheep: I love thee more than ninety-nine. Jesus said: Whoever drinks from My mouth shall become as I am and I myself will become he, and the hidden things shall be revealed to him. Jesus said: The Kingdom is like a man who had a treasure hidden in his field, without knowing it. And after he died, he left it to his son. The son did not know about it, he accepted that field, he sold it. And he who bought it, he went, while he was plowing he found the treasure. He began to lend money to whomever he wished. Jesus said: Whoever has found the world and become rich, let him deny the world. Jesus said: The heavens will be rolled up and the earth in your presence, and he who lives on the Living One shall see neither death nor fear, because Jesus says: Whoever finds himself, of him the world is not worthy. Jesus said: Woe to the flesh which depends upon the soul; woe to the soul which depends upon the flesh. His disciples said to Him: When will the Kingdom come? Jesus said: It will not come by expectation; they will not say: "See here", or: "See, there". But the Kingdom of the Father is spread upon the earth and men do not see it. Simon Peter said to them: Let Mary go out from among us, because women are not worthy of the Life. Jesus said: See, I shall lead her, so that I will make her male, that she too may become a living spirit, resembling you males. For every woman who makes herself male will enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* A man came for my counsel just after I cured my bill of exchange and we cured his (failed competing) bills in Washington D.C. for $900t (Social Security Administration) and $900t (State of Oklahoma). The admiralty rules (Rule E(5)) that the bond must be twice the claim amount. $900t X 2 X 2 = $3.6q. Divide this by the subjects through the Social Security Systems of the world, about 9/10 of the human population. 6 billion people X .9 = 5.4b people. $3.6q/5.4b = $666,666.67/person; the price or number of a man. The same number rounded up discovered by the Strawman Redemption researchers - $670,000. Get it? - the credit-bolster, the increment amount added to the Fund for each Birth Certificate on the suppositional wagering scheme.

I spoke with a man who's wife had a terribly late-term miscarriage. So late that the hospital badgered the man all night to sign a Certificate of Live Birth. His signature, at that point, was worth $670K in debt/death currency.

^ I have never found anything like it, "Deleted by Amendment" instead of "Repealed" or "Annulled". The police are still by nature "revenooers" (borrowed from the old cartoon Snuffy Smith) but the General Assembly decided to simply hide the evidence in the Colorado Revised Statutes to "increase the efficiency of law enforcement". People subject themselves much more easily to "law enforcement" officers not knowing they are really revenue collection agents. The change came within months after I discovered it and started writing the cite into my treatises.

Edited by - David Merrill on 02 Oct 2004 18:44:05
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2004 :  08:21:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations in the name of the King:
Peace be unto the house.
One thing we find intriguing is the fact that most dictionaries, which apparently includes the one David shows above, only show the "forced" civil death and "inadverdantly" omit the "voluntary" civil death.

Civil death, is the separation of a man from civil society, or from the enjoyment of civil rights; as by banishment, abjuration of the realm, entering into a monastery, &c. - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith Yahweh, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father [One who feeds and supports or exercises paternal care over another] unto you, and ye shall be my sons [children] and daughters [inhabitants], saith Yahweh Almighty [absolute and universal sovereign].

ABJURA'TION, n. [See Abjure.] 1. The act of abjuring; a renunciation upon oath; as "an abjuration of the realm," by which a person swears to leave the country, and never to return. It is used also for the oath of renunciation. Formerly in England, felons, taking refuge in a church, and confessing their guilt, could not be arrested and tried, but might save their lives by abjuring the realm; that is by taking an oath to quit the kingdom forever. [Ibid.]

More technically correct would be to say that one swears to leave the juridiction, since the domain of one entering the jurisdiciton or dominion [King-dom] of Yahweh is the heaven, the earth and the seas, hence no matter where one finds himself or herself strategically on the earth he or she is in the territory of Yahweh and not in the "countries" [fictions] where he sojourns as a Stranger.

Footnotes:
INTRIGUING, ppr. intree'ging. Forming secret plots or schemes.
REALM, n. relm. [L. rex, king, whence regalis, royal.]1. A royal jurisdiction or extent of government...

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 02 Oct 2004 08:53:00
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2004 :  10:06:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
eloquently put:

I have known for some time that I am not in the City of Colorado Springs. That is the METRO organization in uniform combinatorial mathematics with United Nations organs. Jurisdiction is composed of in personam, subject matter and territorial components. For that matter the Freemasons might as well tell me I must pay fines or whatever they do to members who do not behave according to covenant - simply for being in the Colorado Jurisdiction. Police have no jurisdiction over me; albeit they may exercise force until that truth prevails.

When I was being accused of felony assault I simply told the officers my name is "David Merrill". I did not contest an old legal name/Birth Certificate bond and simply kept saying, whenever they would attempt to apply that false name, "I told my true name to the arresting officer". After 48 hours of cold concrete boxes with only a roll of TP for a pillow, I allowed myself to be "processed" but corrected the paperwork, every step, even though that did not correct the computer data. Monday morning I abated the matter for misnomer. Maybe someday I will sue Lee for the $750 cash bond because those funds are due in commerce a legitimate refund; but I doubt I will do that.

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/abatement.gif
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/judgment.jpg
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/affidavit2.jpg

So I stress my primary point. It may be inferred that I choose a civil death, even outlawry to the world. And in the sense of Cain, recall he was in outlawry and marked with a cross on his forehead so that all men knew he responded to a higher law and he remained protected for the rest of his life in the new jurisdiction. But I can contract even though my living situation does not require that for now. I never hesitate to dial 911 on my cell phone during emergencies and would if I needed to report a crime. I would have to think a complaint through before dialing; Matthew 18 and Exodus 20-24:7 for a guide. But there is a definite sovereignty being grantor of government - bankruptcy or not.

Confidence and security building measures in the bill of exchange. That is my point. By encouraging people to appropriate what is rightfully their portion as heirs apparent through responsible and honest contracting, I bolster the good faith and credit inherent in life (not death/debt).

I appreciate your eloquent emphasis.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 02 Oct 2004 10:14:46
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2004 :  07:54:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations in the name of the King,
Peace be unto the house.
quote:
I call your words above "extreme" only because they infer, at least to me, you seek material reward in heaven - not in the kingdom of heaven on earth.

We appreciate your concern, David, but you may rest assured that we are, at present, under no such delusion. Can you just imagine the response of the people who claim to believe this if you were to offer them a job with the stipulation that they would work for you for a lifetime without pay, but when they died you would give them a billion dollars in gold? We speculate that they would more than likely tell you to go fly a kite...but who knows. You know the old saying, "The bigger the lie, the easier it is to believe".
He is not the ’Elohiym [Ruler] of the dead, but the ’Elohiym [Ruler] of the living… seems pretty clear to us.
The Hebrews acknowledged three heavens; the air or aerial heavens [where the birds fly]; the firmament in which the stars are supposed to be placed; and the heaven of heavens, or third heaven, the residence of Jehovah [Yahuweh]. – Noah Webster, c. 1828
It is our understanding that the Supreme Sovereign dwells in the midst of us here on earth…
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them.
…and midst would best be defined as in “accompaniment” as per Dr Strong, and we heartily concur with his assessment.
The "Kingdom of heaven [that] suffereth violence, and [where] the violent take it by force" is right here on earth, since the king's [rulers] of the earth set themselves and therefore are without Lawful authority. Because of this they must make their decrees stand by force when this delusion that "GOD put them all on Mosheh's [Moses] seat" [devine right of kings] evaporates from our minds. This may be best demonstrated by looking at the prince-of-the-earth's ace in the hole, which is best summed up at Yob [Job] 2:4 And the Adversary answered Yahuweh, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.
This, we perceive, will be the granddaddy of all tests! Hallelu'Yah!!
quote:
Police have no jurisdiction over me; albeit they may exercise force until that truth prevails.

We presume you use the word "truth" with tongue in cheek in the above quote, since it is a maxim of law that an act committed by me against my will, is not my act, and any act which must be forced, we perceive, is not our act, even in "their" so-called law.

P.S. We looked at your paperwork above, which is very good in our opinion [whatever that is worth], and some of it, as you can well imagine, put a smile on our faces. We also took note of your "signature" in Paleo/hebrew.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 04 Oct 2004 08:25:36
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic   
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000