New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

2-elect
Occasional Poster

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2004 :  16:45:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Apostles baptized new believers in the name of the Messiah ONLY. They did not baptize believers into the Trinity formula, but they denied the Trinity when they baptized new believers into the name of the Messiah only. SUCH HERETICS!!

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Yahshuah haMashiach for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Ruwach haKodesh.

Acts 8:16 For as yet He had fallen upon none of them. They had only been baptized in the name of Yahshuah.

Acts 10:48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of Yahshuah. Then they asked him to stay a few days.

Acts 19:5-6 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of Yahshuah.

Acts 22:16 And now why are you waiting? Arise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of Yahshuah'

There is no record of the Apostles baptizing new believers into the Trinity formula. HOW DARE THEY DENY THE TRINITY!!

The apostles are heretics for denying the Trinity when they baptized new believers into the name of the Messiah only. They are HERETICS, I say, do not believe anything they teach.
----

Acts 24:14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the Elohim of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

I am told that I am a heretic for denying the Trinity when I teach immersion into the name of Yahshuah only. The fact is, I am in good company with the apostles, for they denied the Trinity too! Therefore, they must also say the apostles are heretics too!

Yahshuah was very clear on the matter of immersion. He told the apostles to immerse new believers in the name "OF" and not in the titles "OF" the Father, Son, and Ruwach HaKodesh.

* Matt 28:19-20 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Ruwach KaKodesh, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.

The apostles fulfilled Yahshuah's command using the Name Yahshuah, because the name Yahshuah is the name of the Father Son, and Ruwach. The name of Yahshuah represents the Elhead. Therefore, no one is denying the Elhead when they immerse new believers into the name of Yahshuah only. However, the fact is Christian leaders are denying Yahshuah, forgiveness of sins, and the likeness of their death, burial and resurrection with Yahshuah, (See Acts 2:38 and Romans 6:1-6) for their own doctrines.

More apostate doctrines exposed at http://www.yaih.com/Apostate/apost.htm

Edited by - 2-elect on 24 Feb 2004 22:03:51

Servant of All

Israel
41 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2004 :  23:02:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings in the Name of Yahshuah,

Thank you for this informative treatise.

It is my understanding that the name Yahshuah is a conjunction of the name YHWH or Yahweh and the descriptor " the One we call upon for our deliverance".

Does this fit with your theory of Messianic baptism v. Trinitarian baptism?

May God Almighty bless you richly as you trust and obey Him more today!

In His service,

Philip the least
Go to Top of Page

2-elect
Occasional Poster

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2004 :  01:00:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Servant of All

Greetings in the Name of Yahshuah,

Thank you for this informative treatise.

It is my understanding that the name Yahshuah is a conjunction of the name YHWH or Yahweh and the descriptor " the One we call upon for our deliverance".

Does this fit with your theory of Messianic baptism v. Trinitarian baptism?

May God Almighty bless you richly as you trust and obey Him more today!

In His service,

Philip the least

Shalom Philip,

The name Yahshuah is the full form of YHWH with the meaning of salvation. http://www.yaih.com/K-Name.html

It fits with the formula the Apostles taught. They were chosen to teach salvation!

Shalom

Edited by - 2-elect on 09 Mar 2004 16:13:17
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000