Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2003 :  13:30:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Popesquasher;

We must categorize each other as quickly as possible. This is the only way to develop relationships in cyberspace. So do not worry that you assume I am advocating anything at all.

I was simply making the documents available to anyone who could understand. A quick glance at the forum told me that somebody would be able to use the truth and that is Lewis. Authentication is important. Subsequently, you and others in discussion are looking at the merits and moral consequences of the Strawman Redemption.

You make an accurate observation that this “Redemption” is always justified by a pretended libel; mostly by the central bankers. Process can be taught without battling the psychosis of paranoia. So I quit fighting about this long ago. Now I simply say that the paradigm of “us” and “them” will do absolutely nothing toward getting remedy cured. Don’t tell me about those silly chemtrails either.

So I do get to the nitty-gritty coming up in the next posting: Do two wrongs make a right?

But really. If Lewis is being trained to handle this in process, it is just a sophisticated waste of words to try and hit him with a moral guilt trip.

Regards,

David Merrill

Edited by - David Merrill on 24 Dec 2003 14:31:47
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2003 :  13:41:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It certainly be infuriating. But Lewis is being coached to get his home, free and clear as we speak. There are merits; and there is process. Popesquasher shouts that the merits cannot be ignored while Lewis proclaims, “Who would be silly enough to argue the merits?”

But all seriousness aside; do two wrongs make a right? There. Lewis is symptomatic with paranoia; conspiracy theories sure feel good though, huh?

Enough on merits.

Popesquasher is symptomatic with Futurism. This is not a matter of acquiring property because it was kept from you by fraud. It was not. The bankers do not own the property. The “Bank” is not alive. The bank and other governmental institutions hold property in trust for beneficiaries.

Now suppose a bank makes the pretended claim to own a home. That disrupts the trust as an alter ego and the items on Schedule A are released. This is why we find the provision in process, not merits.

Lewis may not be a rightful heir apparent (beneficiary) but then who are you to judge, Popesquasher?

So Lewis, I seriously doubt you will hear about the failures in your Redemption from the people who you pay to instill confidence in it. They are confidence men. They will not point out things like you hired that attorney in the black robe to provide the code-key and decrypt the UCC; simply by virtue of citing the UCC. They had enough trouble getting you to pay them without mentioning that payment must clear the “Public Trustee” after your wonderful hearing success. So order up your Credit River Money Decision and the de jure 13th Amendment in advance. Remember not to file; serve.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. The other issue with Popesquasher would be something about buying directly from the homeowner. Federal Reserve and any other note is a bankers note. The homeowner is a (private) bank too.

P.P.S. the bill of exchange is for $3.6q. The Strawman Redemption is rounded up to $670,000 per person. More accurately it is 3.6q x (6b x .9 [nine-tenths of the worlds nations are Social Security]) = $666,666.67 per person.
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2003 :  14:19:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David,

I see some things in your most recent post that would seem to indicate that you are being led to believe some things which are not true. Lets simplify this:

Say you go to purchase a house from someone who owns it free and clear- you do not have the money to purchase it outright, so you get a mortgage. The bank holds the deed to the house until you repay the money that they advanced to pay the seller. So technically, the bank does own that house, because it put forth the money to pay the seller, and you agreed to let them hold the title till you repaid the loan- what is wrong with that? If the bank traded your promissory note to the fed in exchange for the money to pay the seller, so what? Then it is as if you borrowed the money from the fed- at some point, regardless of the trading that goes on, and the various machinations, you must repay the money that has been advanced on your behalf to the seller, or you are in default to your creditor. Your ceditor then may take possession of the item (in this case the house) thaty is securing his debt. Someone may be able to use legal codes and definitions of laws and the unjust judges to circumvent this system on technicality- and keep the house without paying for it- but the fact still remains, that to aquire something without the exchange of fair value is theft, pure and simple.
The bank may not be a "person"- it is usually a group of people- stockholders- so what, is it right to defraud them? The fed may be a corrupt and evil institution...so what? Is it O-K to participate in their schemes, only to defraud them and dishonor ones commitment?
Yes...there are many evils- such as the fact that we are all colateral of the nation debt, etc- but that is something that is a fact just by way of the fact that we live in this country. And we particiapte in this system even if we purchase something from a store and pay sales tax. We participate every time we buy a gallon of gasoline. I'm all for giving this up, and ridding ones self from these things and the authority that Babylon has over our lives and property and finances- but Babylon will have that authority over us as long as we live within the confines of it's jurisdiction, and are subject to its' enforcement mercenaries, and their guns and clubs and jail cells.
By using the fact that Babylon exerts unjust rule over us in many areas to justify stealing and fraud and dealing in unequal measures is not going to lessen Babylons dominion over us- but rather, will increase it, because to do such, is to practice Babylonianism- the very thing we say we are seeking to escape! If we put their unjust laws and practices to work for us, we are no better than they.
Who am I to judge? Well, I'll let you be the judge- if you or Lewis or anyone else thinks that these schemes are just and equitable, then subject yourself to them- by being the seller, and letting me be the buyer- and you can even guide me in the proper procedure to make sure it is done properly!
I dont see any takers to my previous offer- that is proof of how the very users of such schemes "judge" these very schemes. It is O-K to do it to others, but they dont want it done to them! The theft can be hidden in all the jargon and complexities of the system, but yet, everyone realizes it is theft, because they have the sense not to volunteer to let others do the same to them!

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2003 :  14:34:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Rich,

You wrote:
quote:
I believe you about the piece of paper that you deposited. That peice of paper no doubt represented some value- whether it represented money that exists in a checking account, or a promise to pay money. Either way, if that paper is not good for the value >that it represents, theft is being committed.
The piece of paper was neither of the things you suggest. It was a draft against the interest earned from all the pledges of my ancestors and from the interest earned from their worth, i.e. their lands, homes, cars, etc. The only way it could not be good, is if there is no worth in the things I named. That would mean that land has no worth.

BTW - as a side note. My great-grandfather turned in over a million dollars in gold in 1933. What do you think the interest on that is worth?

quote:
You didn't reply to my offer, so I will sweeten it. I will purchase any house or property which you own free and clear (and hold unencumbered title to) at TWICE its' market value, by the process you described above, dealing privately, with no bank. Sound good?

That will prove once and for all the validity of what you advocate. If your practice is honest and practical, then surely, you shouldn't have any objections, right?
I would be glad to take your offer, EXCEPT, you already said you have nothing of value to exchange. Didn't you say you would offer your "worthless" signature?

Peace be with you,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2003 :  14:53:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear David,

I take serious exception to two of your sentences:
quote:
But really. If Lewis is being trained to handle this in process, it is just a sophisticated waste of words to try and hit him with a moral guilt trip.

So Lewis, I seriously doubt you will hear about the failures in your Redemption from the people who you pay to instill confidence in it. They are confidence men.
How did you jump to the conclusion that I am "paying" someone to teach me "the Redemption scheme". You seem to have me confused with all the other sheeple who are looking for "something for nothing", and holding yourself out as the only one with the answer. Well, let me tell you, ONE: I am not paying anyone for anything, I am doing my own research and drawing my own conclusions. TWO: I am not looking for a free ride, but only to claim what my Savior has provided for me. When the Word of G-d says that HE paid it all, I take it to mean just that. I do not believe there is any difference between Commercial Redemption and Spiritual Redemption. They are one and the same. The primary basis for the things I do and how I do them is the Bible.
quote:
But all seriousness aside; do two wrongs make a right?
Uh, yes, in contract law and in Common Law, yes they do. Did you sleep thru that part of the class?
quote:
Lewis is symptomatic with paranoia; conspiracy theories sure feel good though, huh?
Where do you get off making such a statement? At what point have I ever said anything about or exhibited any indication of paranoia? And how is it that you believe that I think conspiracy theories feel good? Where did this come from? Have I ever written anything about conspiracies? Not that I can remember.
quote:
But Lewis is being coached to get his home, free and clear as we speak.
Wow, that is great news. I just wish you would let me know who is doing the coaching. They have certainly failed to let me know they were doing it. Could you fill me in on this?

And, please explain again why I need the Credit River Decision and the de jure 13th Amendment. I seem to have forgotten the point.

Peace to all,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2003 :  16:03:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I sincerely apologize Lewis. I am new and clumsey.

"But Babylon must try to keep you from learning and knowing this." shows a distinct paranoia.

and

"We had a case last week where the bank actually produced the "Original Note" in court, complete with the deposit stamps on the back." shows a cooperative effort. So please forgive me about the assumptions. One fellow did his own research and then I found him working for another fellow who was with the program. He lied to me. But if you are going to take on the World Bank's attorneys with the UCC you are quite some guy. Specially if you think the UCC carries the power of international law. I have been projecting what I have learned from others, I admit. But for now I just do not believe you are going to try this 'acceptance for value' out of your own research and pioneering.

I was writing to Popesquasher when your letter came in:

Dear Popesquasher; From two postings up….

Yes! You make very coherent points. I like your writing style [but I wish you had chosen a shorter handle].

But do you see what you are doing? Look back at the comments you have made. You keep arguing merits. And you keep arguing merits on the assumption you are correct and that Lewis is incorrect. If you will at least admit to that much maybe we can make some progress.

I am a mathematician. The Bible is an encryption of the Fibonacci Sequence - the mathematics of life based in the lower primes and five cube sum number locks. However it can be kept simple.

Mark 4:10-12 tells us that the parabola, first derivative is often used in the ministry of Yehoshuah (Jesus). So one needs a key; which Yehoshuah indicates will be provided in time and coherence with Daniel's mathematics. See Matthew 24:15. Now instead of giving you a headache here I propose that the keys you and Lewis have been taught are both faulty. Maybe you never even thought of these as keys. Keys unlock mysteries.

Understand we must immediately sum each other up into categories. This is completely unfair, I admit but Lewis is paranoid and you are a Futurist. Neither key is very functional. You will find some satisfying first derivatives of the Parables but they will not explain certain conundrums and paradoxes with other verses. More importantly in this point, Lewis is being trained that avoidance is never to address merits. The people training him had to derive a conspiracy theory about the central bank in order to get him to go down that road. But there is no conspiracy. Also you project hypothetical scenarios that say since Lewis could steal a home out from under a family, that he would. I am sure the IRS uses the exact same process more often than anyone would like to admit.

So between the two of you is just a difference of opinion. Popesquasher, futurism means you wait for some supernatural event before you will feel it is right to claim your portion, without reservation as a fulfilled promise from God.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Lewis; just re-read and also over in the de jure 13th Amendment forum. The documents are for when you get the rude surprise that the trustee is rejecting payment.
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2003 :  22:59:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, Lewis,

You said: "I would be glad to take your offer, EXCEPT, you already said you have nothing of value to exchange. Didn't you say you would offer your "worthless" signature?"

I reply: My signature is worthless in this context, because I do not possess the wealth to create currency. But how about a draft against "
the interest earned from all the pledges of my ancestors and from the interest earned from their worth, i.e. their lands, homes, cars, etc. "? Will that do? (Please note- my ancestors did not leave me an inheritance of these things- nor were they in possession of them, since the government cheated them out of it- so, in essence, you will have to wait for the government to agree to pay this debt- which I'm sure will be any day now- so there shouldn't be a problem, right? You will get your money- you don't mind waiting a bit- right?)

So...I take it that you are not in the group that is against usury- since you are willing to collect the usury due to your ancestors and relatives?

Be well, my friend- and please dont take this personally, as I am trying tp prove the fallacy of an idea- and don't mean to reproach you personally.(Hey...we may be neighbors before long!- if you dont end up in jail)

Rich

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2003 :  23:34:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, David!

You said >>>I like your writing style <<<

Thank you! I do have an advantage though- being a high-school drop-out!

>>>but I wish you had chosen a shorter handle<<<<

I tried, but Popeil was already taken by that guy who used to hawk cheesey mail-order products on TV, -like The Pocket Fisherman.

>>>>And you keep arguing merits on the assumption you are correct and that Lewis is incorrect. If you will at least admit to that much maybe we can make some progress.<<<<

You are correct (insert hearty Ed McMahon "Awhawhawhaw!")! I may be extrapolating- imputing to Lewis the modus operandi of others whom I've heard use similar terminology.

>>>>The Bible is an encryption of the Fibonacci Sequence <<<<

Very interesting- I never noticed. (I'm not a mathematician- but I did trade commodity futures a while back- and I used fibonacci retracements as my principal indicator).

>>>>Mark 4:10-12 tells us that the parabola, first derivative is often used in the ministry of Yehoshuah (Jesus). So one needs a key; which Yehoshuah indicates will be provided in time and coherence with Daniel's mathematics. See Matthew 24:15. Now instead of giving you a headache here I propose that the keys you and Lewis have been taught are both faulty. Maybe you never even thought of these as keys. Keys unlock mysteries<<<<<

Sounds like Christian Cabalism. (I take the Bible literally)

>>>>I admit but Lewis is paranoid and you are a Futurist.<<<<<

I believe that you are incorrect here- I am probably more the paranoid.

>>>>Also you project hypothetical scenarios that say since Lewis could steal a home out from under a family, that he would.<<<<

Well, from what he was saying, it did sound as though he was advocating a rhetorical coup'De gras (sp?), whereby he could obtain something from a third or fourth parties' involvement in a chain of events whereby he would obtain something of value in exchange for no consideration. (by the transfer of debt he believes is owed to him, which the debtor does not acknowledge and has nop intention of paying)

>>>>I am sure the IRS uses the exact same process more often than anyone would like to admit.<<<<

No arguement there!

>>>>futurism means you wait for some supernatural event before you will feel it is right to claim your portion, without reservation as a fulfilled promise from God.<<<<

In a way, this is true- as my Kings Kingdom is not of this world (yet)- and I am but a sojourner, living in a strange kingdom. I am not going to battle the kings of this earth to try and take my possession prematurely, but rather, I will seek refuge where I can live as a good citizen to my King, in honesty and obedience.

Thank you for defining "futurism"- as I was unsure of exactly what you meant.

This conversation is getting good!

Be well,
Rich
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  01:00:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Guys,

This has definitely gotten to be an interesting thread. The moderator has deleted a couple of my posts. Hmmm, a little too close to the truth maybe.

Sorry, David, but I am not paranoid. But I do see the Creator's master plan. Because we have not obeyed His commands, we are living in a system of slavery, rather than walking in a garden of eden. Whether the Bible is a mathematical sequence, I would have to leave to my great-grandfather who was a mathematical savant. He could do things with numbers that no one else ever understood. And his oldest son, my grandfather was a mathematics professor. Unfortunately, I failed to inherit those genes. But, I did get a lot of other good genes from them, including an unsatiable curiosity about things and a very analytical mind.

Tell me why it is that you keep insisting that I am being trained. Did the possibility ever occur to you that it is I who is doing the training? No, you probably didn't give me that much credit. Well, too bad. Because it means that you will not be able to see the things I am trying and the things I am learning, and would really like to share, but everyone, including you have a closed mind or a pre-disposition and are not open to original ideas.

Rich, I AM in the group which in against usury. I believe what the Bible says about it. However, when the usury has already been taken from my ancestors, I see no reason why I can't make an attempt to take it back. And by the way, I have not taken anything either you or David have said as a personal attack. Apparently our moderator doesn't see it that way. I do not believe any of the three of us has attacked the other in a personal way. I think we are having an excellent discussion of some important concepts.

Also, just for you info, I would never attempt to steal or take unfairly anything from anyone. To do so would go against my beliefs which are based on my understanding of what the Bible has to say. I try as best as I can, to understand it and to live by it.

To both of you:
I think you are both missing the concept that I work under. That is, that everything in this world is going according to the Father's plan. We have the government we have because of our attitudes and actions towards the Father. Look at how he dealt with Israel in the Old Testament. I believe he is dealing with us in the same way. As we fail to keep His laws, go to government sponsered fellowships labeled "churches", fail to observe His sabaths and Holy Days, we will come under more and more judgment. I have been listening to tapes from a fellow named Jack Smith out of Ohio, and he does an interesting job of relating the scriptures to our present day situation. His study of the book of Nehemiah is quite enlightening.

I believe we are indeed living in Babylon, and yes, "they" will do everything they can to keep people from waking up to it. How many of your neighbors lined up to take flu shots? How many of your neighbors think Bush is doing a great job? Do you really think that was the real Saddam Hussein they captured?

David:
Yes, I am taking on the World Bank's lawyers. I have 3 cases going into Federal Court in January. Yes, I will be doing all of the paperwork and process in the court myself. NO, I do not and will not have an attorner. No, I did not misspell that word. Look up attorn if you don't really know what it means. I am having fun. I am causing a lot of grief to the other side. They may get irritated enough to do away with me. If so, that just means I get to eternity before you. I am not in the least bit concerned. My Father is watching over me, and that is all that matters. I know who my Redeemer is, and He knows me. That is all I really need.

Rich:
You might be interested to know that my family members hold title to over 500,000 acres of mineral rights in Pennsylvanis and Ohio. Yes, they hold "true" title. It was obtained prior to 1910. The government cannot take it away. This is not title to the land, but only whatever minerals are in the land. We have operated oil wells for almost a century now.

I also have clear title, no deed of trust or any of that b.s. to 60 acres. If you are interested, I will take 350 ounces of fine gold for it. This land is not subject to taxation.

Well, those are a few thoughts for ya'll to comment on. This is a good discussion. Oh, and one other thought. Someone wrote in another forum about the message of the minor prophets of the Old Testament. "In the latter days, the slaves of Babylon will use the tools of Babylon to destroy Babylon". Well, my mission is to learn those tools and to be able to use them when called on to do so.

Peace to you all,

Lewis

Edited by - Lewish on 25 Dec 2003 01:05:43
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  02:00:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Ya, Lewis,

Well...I think I can heartily agree with you on everything you've said in that last post!

Sorry to hear that some of your posts were deleted- and sorry to hear that this forum is censored! (I seriously believe a lot of these forums are infiltrated/controlled by Jesuits- they do just what they do in real live churches- bring in troublemakers and heresy, and keep it going, while suppressing the truth.) [See, David, I am paranoid!]

I will talk to you all tomorrow- it is indeed great that we are all learning from one another- even if we don't always agree on every minute detail- and that we are all working toward the same end.

Blessings,

Rich

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  02:07:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewis,

PS:

Please accept my apology for insinuating that you were participating in a scheme to defraud and or steal. I do truly believe that that is not the case at all- and it was wronmg of me to jump to such conclusions, and to classify you with the "Strawman" type people.

Psalm 18:13 " He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him."

Sorry!

Rich

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  11:10:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Well now things are moving:

Lewis, yesterday was a bad server day but if you really think you are being censored, ask the ADMIN. I am sure he will tell you the truth. I have taken to cut and paste because I was having problems too.

“Sorry, David, but I am not paranoid.”

“Paranoia: a psychotic disorder characterized by highly systematized delusions of persecution or grandeur with little deterioration. In either case, they are persistent, defended strongly by the patient, and incapacitating.” Dictionary of Psychology - J.P. Chaplin.

And maybe you missed my point about attorn;

“Attorn: In the feudal law, to turn, or transfer homage and service from one lord to another. This is the act of feudatories, vassals, or tenants, upon the alienation of the estate.” Webster’s 1827.

I did not mean any one of you is more paranoid than the other. Although since Popesquasher admits to it that is a sign of sanity. The paranoia I spot is societal. It stems from widespread individual identity crisis. A good book on this is “Legal Identity - the coming of age of public law” by Joseph Vining.

Lewis, that you were leading did occur to me. If so it is beyond me that you can be turning new ground. You cited the UCC by number. That tells me a lot. Several years ago I endorsed a comptroller’s warrant to “International Monetary Fund Internal Revenue Service + David Merrill; (family name)”. The instructions the Freemen gave me was to cite the UCC. I did not feel right appealing to such a crude codification for common law rights so I just wrote “Without Recourse to me”. On Wednesday afternoon I went with reporters to the post office and sent the warrant to Ogden registered. So let’s say they got it Friday afternoon. Saturday morning Leroy Michael (Schweitzer) and Daniel S (Peterson) were taken into custody and the Standoff began. They never touched me because I was outside the scope of their jurisdiction.

The both of us have classified you accurately, Lewis. Whether you are working as the leader of a new “accept for value” cell or a follower. The objective is to stimulate offsets and adjustments to some sort of direct accrual Treasury account you call by “exemption number”. It took some clues but I think both Popesquasher and I have you pegged. The UCC is volumes but there are only so many things to do with it.

The mathematics is wonderful! The Fibonacci Sequence is useful in the stock market because the massive accumulation of individual inputs reflects human fear and greed accurately. Thus the market mimics the mathematics of life. See “Pi - faith in chaos” by Darren Aronofsky.

“>>>>Mark 4:10-12 tells us that the parabola, first derivative is often used in the ministry of Yehoshuah (Jesus). So one needs a key; which Yehoshuah indicates will be provided in time and coherence with Daniel's mathematics. See Matthew 24:15. Now instead of giving you a headache here I propose that the keys you and Lewis have been taught are both faulty. Maybe you never even thought of these as keys. Keys unlock mysteries<<<<<

Sounds like Christian Cabalism. (I take the Bible literally)”

I think you may be correct. I have never studied under any such heading but have heard about Christian Cabalism. Never interested me enough to read up but I probably have stumbled across a similar thread in the scriptures. In Mark 4:10-12 Jesus says not to take the parables literally. They are encrypted messages. Because of timing meeting timelines I call it advanced-resonance inductive plasma physics. It has applications in prior knowledge psychometrics. I was squawking about a violent event “On top of” the Temple Mount on September 28, 2000 for three weeks prior. That was satisfying applied physics.

There are a lot of interesting points missed but I will return briefly to the identity crisis between legal and true name. You both touch on NAKAR or NOKRIY for use as “stranger” and “foreigner” in the Holy Bible - Deut. 15:1-3 and 23:20. Only men and women have God-given unalienable rights. Corporations, trusts etc. have privileges. Also, Lewis, you really should consider protecting yourself from debt action in assumpsit’s with Rule E(8). These hearings in federal court sound a little scary.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  11:34:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

What I can always appreciate in people is passion. That people care enough to go all-out.

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  13:51:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello David and Rich,

Well, how about a little background about me then. First, I am a full-time researcher in matters I will call Commercial Redemption. I have put in about 4000 hours of effort this year.

David you wrote:
> If so it is beyond me that you can be turning new ground.
>
Let me say, that if I am not plowing new ground, I would sure like to talk to whoever plowed this field, that I am in, at some time in the past. I have contact, either directly or indirectly, with all the so-called leaders of the major groups. None are trying the things I am doing. I have contact with a couple of people who were with Schweitzer, but have never heard your name mentioned. Maybe we should communicate more discretely about some of these things.

Yes, I quote the UCC quite freely as UCC 3-603, but when I actually use it in commerce I either quote the equivalent state statute or Public Law 88-243 SS 28:3-603. I only use it by inference and do not attempt to demand its implementation. I do everything by contract. Contracts are where the power is. Once you learn that, you can become quite dangerous to "them". I just hope I haven't become too dangerous.

David wrote:
>The objective is to stimulate offsets and adjustments to some sort of direct accrual Treasury account you call by “exemption number”.
>

Yes, you are correct. Sorta. There is no direct accrual Treasury account. However, there is an exemption number. We were given an exemption to discharge debt, value for value, (yes, I know it says dollar for dollar in one place, but that confused people) in the various public laws and policies. I have been trying to find the pieces and put them together to use my exemption. Once I have established it, and BTW, I think I have done so, I will discharge my debts via the exemption method. You may view this as trying to get something for nothing, but I don't. All my debts have already been paid. I am simply trying to transfer the discharge.

One of my friends is a full time battler in the courts. No, he is not an attorney. He is a born-again believer who refused to take the BAR oath, which is an oath to Satan. He has a law degree and is an amazing researcher. One of his law professors was a guy named Bill Avery. If you don't know the name, well that is a topic for another time.

It is interesting you both keep assuming I am in debt. David writes that I should consider protecting myself under Rule E8. However, that rule assumes that I am the debtor and the defendant. In my cases I am neither. I am the plaintiff, and I am giving the court only the jurisdiction to execute my contract. If the court chooses to extend the jurisdiction to include the contract, then the court takes on the commercial liability of the contract, and I can't imagine ANY judge being dumb enough to do that. It hasn't happened so far, in any of the ones we already have in Federal Court. (Uh, OK, I admit I have been helping some other people try out my ideas).

As to censoring. Yes, the Admin has admitted to censoring some of my previous posts. Especially ones that disagreed with his point of views. That was months ago, but I doubt that things have changed.

Also, David, if you still want to describe me as paranoid, then please feel free to do so. I personally do not believe I fit the description. I do not feel I am persecuted, other than by Satan, and I certainly do not believe I exhibit symptoms of grandeur. But, maybe I just can't see it. So, if you do, and I do, then go ahead. Personally, I try to be a humble man and treat all men fairly and equally, when possible. Sometimes men just won't let you treat them that way.

David, I would like to know how to "see" the Fibonacci Series in the Bible. The only place I can see it is in a concept I have for a blade design for a turbine. Initial modeling indicates I can get an improvement in efficiency with this design.

More later guys,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  16:04:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Lewis,

This is in no way a criticism of you- just my viewpoint:

It is the concentrating of so much time jockeying with and manipulating the laws of the Beast that I wish to avoid. True, sometimes thse things can provide us with an advantage or a way out of a bad situation- but I would feel that if I were so involved in such things, mans laws would be seemingly occupying too much of my time- which should be devoted rather to Gods' laws and spiritual things.

In other words- it forces us to be practitioners of the Beasts' laws, and seek their peace- whereas I feel it is better to just escape their dominion, so that my time isn't consumed with the very things I seek to be free from.

I'll leave the mathematics to you and David, as I'm more concerned with the words and spirit!

Rich

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  16:11:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

The purpose of pointing out the paranoia may have failed but I do not think so. “It appears that they have gotten to you, too!” is another example. But since the “accusation” was directed at you it will take a little while to sink in that I am talking about societal Multiple Personality Disorder. When you say things like “I believe we are indeed living in Babylon, and yes, "they" will do everything they can to keep people from waking up to it.” Your only defense is that since so many people think like you do that there really is a complex persecution through “Satan and his minions” - [let’s see; Popesquasher, true to form has already revealed the Jesuits. But how about those Freemasons?? What a clever disguise; they are all the nicest people… The Catholics own Washington DC, have you heard?]

See? These things do not belong in the same reality with sane and responsible people. It is paranoid delirium (not delusions but in the plural masses). Your only sanity is acquired by hiding amongst the insane.

Now I did not write it to offend you but to show you because you want to see. I know you want to see. You definitely need to see if you plan to appear. And I do not know any possible way for you to go to the U.S. Courthouse next month, to the proper room at the proper time without appearing; fully pro se (non compos mentis) or hiding behind an attorney (except Rule E(8)). Even if you initiated the proceedings you appear.

And your other admission. You are not working at all alone. “I have contact, either directly or indirectly, with all the so-called leaders of the major groups.” Exactly! You are parroting the party line. I hit the nail on the head generally speaking in my description of what you are doing, “Yes, you are correct.”

You however make the mistake of combining my observations with Popesquasher’s early attacks. I understand the overall exchange. I signed the bill of exchange. You are not a thief. You should try to look at me again; that I came offering the Credit River Money Decision in an authenticated manner for your safety net. And the de jure 13th Amendment can keep the attorneys considerate and polite, if they will speak at all.

Maybe what you are trying is different but the other experts are failing and the protective mechanism is the one you offered: they train their parrots to say they are working on their own. That this is their own research.

Wake up and really look. The sheriff is loading these victims’ things on the sidewalk under execution of an FED. Several of these leaders are under federal indictment.

“It is interesting you both keep assuming I am in debt. David writes that I should consider protecting myself under Rule E8. However, that rule assumes that I am the debtor and the defendant. In my cases I am neither. I am the plaintiff, and I am giving the court only the jurisdiction to execute my contract. If the court chooses to extend the jurisdiction to include the contract, then the court takes on the commercial liability of the contract, and I can't imagine ANY judge being dumb enough to do that. It hasn't happened so far, in any of the ones we already have in Federal Court. (Uh, OK, I admit I have been helping some other people try out my ideas).”

Above you say recusal is success. That has been the party line all along. Because you can bounce this of self-recusing federal judges you have gotten somewhere.

In the broader scope of a societal debtor’s prison, you would not be clearing the title if you were not in debt. So it is a good presumption. But I wondered why if you are a leader and acting alone, who would trust you, these “nice little people” in last week’s hearing? What business would you have trying out your theories on others before risking you own?

See? You are not working alone. You are in conjunction with all the experts trying new combinations but always with the UCC in the crux. That is what is going to bite you.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  16:56:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Doggone, you sure keep trying to paint me into some kind of box. Simply because I won't meekly accept your theories. But, you do put really interesting twists on my words. Are you a psy operative? Your writing would sure seem to indicate you are. If your aren't, then why the subtle undertoned attacks?

For example, when did I ever say anything about recusal? How would you come up with this, unless you had read one of my cases? I certainly have not said it in any post. I just re-checked all my posts.

So, David, who are you really? You are definitely not who you are claiming in these posts.

And, BTW, even if you have gotten that from an earlier case, why would you suppose that I would still be doing that now? Why do you not allow that I can evolve and change just as those opposing my do? Are my insights and knowledge scaring you? I am sorry. I don't mean to scare anyone. I just want what is rightly mine by Divince Inheritance. You can keep operating the way you always have. I will not try to overthrow you.

Regards,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  18:18:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, Guys!

Oh...I had wanted to mention this:

Even if we could gain advantage or a measure of freedom through the use of the Beasts laws- lets assume that we do our research, and discover some laws that we can appeal to, and that their judges must be bound by- and that would stop a cop in a single bound (before he could even insert his head into his as.....err..uh...you-know-what), we are forgetting one thing: Even what obvious and universal Constitutional protections that we once had- the most broad and basic rights, are being virtually nullified by such things as the Patriot Act I & II.
The government is in the final stages of throwing off the last vestiges of restraint, and is flaunting their open tyranny and their ability to be bound by nothing, other than their own whim.
So even if these various legal wrestings worked at one time- and even if they still work to a slight degree now- it will not remain that way for much longer.

David,

You and I might have a different outlook about what constitutes "paranoia" and what constitutes reality.
But I do believe that the things once described as whacky conspiracy theories, have indeed proven to be of substance- as we can now plainly see the effects of their schemes effecting everything from our own lives to world politics.
Do you really believe that we are at war with the Muslims because "they envy our freedom"?? Do you believe that WWII was a fight to make the world "safe for democracy"- and that it was just a coincidence that as a result of winning that war, we handed over 11 nations in eastern Europe to Communist Russia??
Is it just by chance, that all the modern Bible (per)versions are based on 2 Catholic manuscripts, to the exclusion of all others?- or that leading Protestants like Pat Robertson are declaring Protestantism "dead" and leading everyone back to Catholicism?
I would say, based on the evidence all around us, it would now be absurd not to believe in "conspiracies". At one time, their actions were very subtle, and only discernable to the wise- but now, we are starting to see their stated objectives being put into place on a world-wide scale.
And as for the Catholics controling DC.- who is it that sends an ambassador to the Vatican? (I was raised in Catholicism- my grandmother used to burn candles to idols- believe me, the power that the Catholics still weild is amazing!). What say ye of the Pope being invited as the spiritual leader of the EU?
As a mathematician, what would you say the odds are of just the things I have mentioned in this post happening by sheer coincidence- not to mention the thousands of other "coincidences" that have taken place and are taking place?

Rich

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  19:18:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Careful Rich, you are letting out too much truth.

Part of Patriot Act 2 was passed in a spending bill by Congress on Nov. 21, 2003. Bush signed the bill 3 days later. Hmm, where have we heard about 72 hours before? Could it be contract law? They are apparently slipping parts of it into various bills that are being passed so that won't be easily seen. But, there are too many watching them as they sneak their hands into the cookie jar again and again.

As far as the Jesuits owning D.C., tell me why it is the U.S. government sends $250,000.00 to the Vatican every year. Check the gummymint spending appropriation records if you don't believe me.

A good read about conspiracies is the book by Tupper Saucey "Rulers of Evil". While it may not be 100% accurate, it ain't too far off. Definitely worth reading. Tells all about the Jesuit plans.

Regarding WWII, have you ever read Van Dyke's book about his dad? It was his dad who reported the radar contact of the Japanese fighters. He relayed the message to Wash., D.C. and the 3 generals who got it were all put under arrest for 72 hours so that they couldn't alert the forces. Van Dyke's dad spent years trying to make the government admit this. It is the reason Hartford is presently in prison. THEY don't want the truth to get out. They just don't realize that truth will always come out, no matter how long it takes.

As far as Bibles go, I like have a transliteration of the original language versions, and a Geneva Bible. Amazing what you can "see" when you look at the original words in the original text, even if you can't "read" the language.

Peace to you all,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2003 :  19:52:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The scary thing is, Lewis, the truth will come out- but few seem to care anymore!

As you pointed out in a previous post, how many of our neighbors take the flu shots and love Bush, and think we are fighting "terrorism", etc., ad infinitum, ad nauseum!

Is it just me- or does it seem like just over the last several years, we have entered a period of gross darkness?

I have literally had people (including relatives) hold their hands over their ears and scream at me "I don't want to hear it!" when I brought up irrefutable proofs about what is really going on! (e.g.- for one example: Bush's actions being almost a choreographed performance of Hitlers actions)

Look at this mess of a world- and yet all the idiots keep right on voting for the Democrats and Republicans, and stay tuned to the Orwellian idiot-box, and shed a tear whenever one of our mercenary killers is killed in Iraq.

Just as people sit in Sunday churches, listening to garbage about how Gods' law is done away, and read the Bible, and read the preachers words and ideas into it- so they watch the TV news, and believe every word.

And then there are we who no the truth- yet can not do a thing about the wrong we see- and live amongst zombies- and our only recourse is to hope to escape.

Rich

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000