Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2003 :  20:48:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Livefree,

A total police state and martial law. Patriot Act 2 will be signed into law this month at the Renaissance Hotel in Asheville, NC, even though Congress has not voted on it. The Secret Service have been at the Hotel for over two months getting the security ready. Once this goes into effect, and I have not heard that date yet, virtually every freedom you think you now have in this country will be gone.

Also coming is a total devaluation of the dollar. All agents for Merrill Lynch have been briefed on this over the past 60 days. They are being told to get all of their most valuable customers holdings out of the U.S.

And that folks, is just the tip of the iceberg. All opposing comments are welcome.

Peace to you all in the name of our Lord,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2003 :  21:56:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We'll see. There are many freedom fighters out there. We can fight back, fire with fire. The Second Revolution is indeed upon us.

Edited by - Livefree on 20 Nov 2003 21:57:00
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2003 :  00:08:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings In His name, Yahshua,

Ignorance will not lead one Into His Kingdom, nor deceitfulness through fear, of which arrogance is among the two. Soothsayers come and go. His Truth always prevails, unlike that of the pharisees and scribes which suffer others of their merchandizing ways.

Dios con vosotros,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2003 :  21:41:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings All, and especially Lewish.
Just came back from the Renaissance hotel in Asheville...all looks very quiet. No VA. tags, or a fleet of dark SUV's. Lewish, who sent the info to you?
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2003 :  12:33:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Robert-James,

I got it from someone who works at the hotel.

If what you say is true, and I have no reason to doubt you, maybe our Father in Heaven is giving us a little more time to wake up and come out of Babylon. I sure hope that is the case.

Thanks for the update.

Peace to you all in the name of Jesus,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Owenbrittont
Advanced Member

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2003 :  10:41:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are looking to form a Christian Community in Pennsylvania. So far Small group of five fromed as a Christian Jural Society ... Searchlight Ministries. We are looking to either join with a larger group or start small and build up. Looking for land now want to start next April at latest.
Looking to pull land off tax roles by the means of Ecclesiastical Corproation Sole. Once it's off the roles re sale to society not record land.
Go to Top of Page

Adam

Albania
33 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2003 :  00:18:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To PopeSquasher,

In order for a man to leave Babylon in a physical way, he must first leave all forms of Babylon in his own heart. Lust, anger, debt, and covetousness are all attitudes assumed in the land of Babylon. This carnal way of living must first be left behind. This is usually not an easy thing to accomplish, and comes only after being willing to give up your life, taking up your cross, and following after the Christ. A man must be dead to his own ways, and alive to the ways of the Anointing. After this is done, you will find that God will open up many doors for you, which will free you even more from the snares of man and the state.

I had been call to, and inhabit the "wilderness" land that you have spoken of. It is the land described in Revelation 12.

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days. And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. Rev 12:6,14

The place I live is a land in which all men are treated with love and equality. It is a land where men do not own anything, for the reality is, that God owns everything. Indeed, a man may have a title to some article, but can a man truly “own” anything? All men have property rights. Yet, they have given God the right to own all property. There are no crimes committed here. There is no drug problem. There are no under employed people and no over employed people. There are no unwed mothers, and no dictators.

Truly it has been the preparation ground for the next stage of life. It is heaven on earth. It is the "New Land", also known to the locals as "Strong City".

Adam

He Came In The Clouds www.travesser.com

Edited by - Adam on 07 Dec 2003 13:24:03
Go to Top of Page

Owenbrittont
Advanced Member

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2003 :  14:08:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How do you propose to leave the boarders of Babylon ? (U.S.) Do you leave using one of their passports ??? For those of us who have abandoned the practices of Babylon getting a Babylonian passport become difficult because of the present requirement for a Social Security Number
Go to Top of Page

Caleb
Advanced Member

Philippines
209 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2003 :  00:34:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Owen,

Leaving the borders of Babylon is easy, as no passport is required to get out. It is getting IN to the next place that poses a challenge. However, this is far less challenging than "they" would have you believe, provided you understand jurisdiction. Passports are for transporting cargo in a time of war. When you present a passport, you identify yourself as cargo (a thing) and an enemy beligerent. You are then given passage from one State (NOT country) to another. To understand the difference between the jurisdiction of the State and the jurisdiction of the nation or country, read the following article:

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/caesars.html

Passports, visas, etc. all apply to "residents" (i.e. things ident-ified), not to lawful men and women. As a lawful man, you need no one's permission to sojourn on Yahweh's earth. Man's law recognizes this, but will test you to see if you truly understand it. If they can get you to confess that you are a thing, they will also send you packing without proper ident-ification. But without that State issued ID, how will they know where to send you?

"Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end"
Isaiah 9:7
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2003 :  01:18:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Caleb... you have certainly done good, By and Through His Hand, and those whom bring out the ways of the wicked.

Read most of it, and will finish before going to sleep.

Dios En Vosotros,
Manuel

Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2003 :  23:07:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Caleb, I greet you and all, In His name, Yahshua.

Indeed Brother: "The most significant reason for disguising what is going on is that the most productive slaves are the ones who believe they are free."

His Grace be upon All His Children who have done away with that old man.

Dios En Vosotros,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

ehud71

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2003 :  21:42:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all!

I find the idea of leaving this country behind intriguing but why. Did not God come to earth as Jesus, live for thrity three years in his curropt land. And do so sinless. Then at the time of his ascension he said "go forth into the lands and teach them the gospel." Is that not what we are here for but to teach the sinners the way to heaven. How can we teach them if we seclude ourselves on some 200,000 acres somewhere. Don't get me wrong it would be nice to be away from sin, with like-minded people. It would make life so much easier. But with God at our side all things are possible. Stay in the land. Just remove your actions from those of Babylon. Live a holy life and see what God has for you. You would be amazed. Teach and let God lead you thruogh to the promised land. Many Blessing to All in the name of Jesus.

God Bless!
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2003 :  12:58:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello ehud71,

I am afraid I wouldn't get much teaching of sinners done, when I am in slavery and forced labor. And at my age, I wouldn't last very long anyhow. If you have your eyes closed and cannot see what is about to happen in the USA, or if you have not had the information made available to you, then my prayers go out to you.

I know where G-d is leading me to go. In fact, I just learned yesterday of HIS influence, and that the President of the country I have chosen to go to, is in the process of dis-banding the military in that country, because he has seen G-d's calling. I am sure that there will be more than enough sinners to teach there.

In case anyone is interested, I am co-moderator of a freedom minded group. I learned this week that our group site in on a FBI list to be closed down. They don't want us to teach people to think for themselves. We barely made the list. We are the 1000th entry on a list of 1000, but that is good enough. So, if they can arbitrarily shut us down, and we have no anti-government or anti-IRS information on the site, nor do we allow such discussions, then what about this site? How long before they shut this one down also, for talking about G-d's Word?

Just my thoughts,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2003 :  21:00:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings All. Let's see, wasn't Ehud that left handed guy who was so zealous for Yahuweh that he shoved a knife into the bowels of the enemy of Israel? So shortly shall the promised Day of Vengence be upon the earth, that even the sheeple have not heard of the wrath of Yahushua messiah. Brother Ehud, the concept of JESUS was invented by the Jesuits, please read who-and why Yahushua hated certain one's. Yes, hate. David hated Yahuweh's enemies with a 'perfect' hatred. Maybe tough Love is a better term. Lewish may indeed be right in setting apart his self, for in this new Day {the Third Day} they shall look for Us, not otherwise. There happens to be seasons for everything. Right now...become set-apart {holy}.
Go to Top of Page

ehud71

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2003 :  22:05:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I understand what you are saying. persecution is coming to the states. That is when they will look for us. Christians are the minority by far and we will be meeting in secret. But if that is what I have to do to learn about and serve the Lord so be it. The object is to live holy and love the Lord. And rejoice at the thought of the wonderful place that I will end up in. Walking them streets of gold. Prayers be with you all. Ehud

God Bless!
Go to Top of Page

Owenbrittont
Advanced Member

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2003 :  12:48:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have had friends that have tried crossing boarders without passports ... it did not work. For instance... unless you sneak across... U.S. may allow you to cross into Cananda but Canada's officials may not allow you in... Then you go to customs center if customs cannot figure where you came from they put you in a Canadian refugee center.
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2003 :  15:30:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Live Free,

While I certainly admire the principles you describe as contained in the book you mention, I think it is very naive to think that a handful of good people could change the course of events that are already in progress.

Perhaps, years ago, if a majority of people would've lived by the scriptures, and would've taken actions to preserve the principles set forth in the US Constitution, freedom could've been maintained. But it is far too late for that now. The power brokers have far too much power, which they have aquired through force and through the complacency of those who voluntarily forsook their God-given dominion.

We can no more change what is taking place than could the Jews in Nazi Germany (and they were a far greater minority amongst a far smaller majority).

It is not just a question of believers uniting against a corrupt government- because that government, through its' mind-control of "education" and media, has recruited the vast majority of its' citizen/slaves to think as they do. If all government would suddenly vanish here in the US and most other countries, the subjects of these governments would quickly re-establish a system as corrupt and tyrannical as what we presently have- or worse!

The Scriptures show that the safety of believers is through the providence of God, in obedience to Him, in the wilderness, away from all the filth and compulsion.

Such pursuits as you describe, while well intentioned, really serve to further the wrath of Babylon both upon all involved, and anyone perceived to possibly be a sympathizer with such a movement.

Be careful my friend- our kingdom is not of this world. We are just seeking a place to ride it out. Rebellion/resistence to Babylon will only be met with the wrath of Babylon. If sovereign countries can not resist this force, what makes you think a handful of peace-loving good people can, in the midst of a hostile society?

Adam:

While it is true that we must first get our lives in order spiritually, it is also true God gave us dominion in our own lives over certain spheres of His creation. Many of our problems that are extant today, stem from relinquishing that responsibility. God is the author of private property. Not that we should lust for physical things and take advantage, but rather that every man might have the power of stewardship over a sphere of Gods' creation- whether it be to enjoy the fruits of his own labor and increase (provided by God) and to do good with it, or to establish and maintain Gods' law-order over his own family/life/possessions, etc. (actually...all of the above!)

The way of Babylon, is to relieve men of these things- and the cheif way to do that, is to destroy the concept of private property- whether we are talking about prohibition of ownership; or control through regulation and taxing; or the confiscation of the product of ones labor- it all ammounts to the same thing and workd to the same end- and that is the very thing that the people of God should be seeking to escape. Had people dilegently sought to maintain this God-ordained dominion over their own lives and property, we would not be in such a mess right now. By being willing participants, our fathers have made it possible for Babylon to amass this greast power. Even now, right in my own neighborhood, all the farmers willing accept control over their own land, finances and practices- trading their dominion, for the perceived gain of subsidy programs.

This is exactly what was prophesied to come upon the world, and enslave it- so that if these days were not shortened, no flesh should be saved. This system destroys mens lives and their relationship with God, by establishing itself as a god- and even destroys the very earth- and it is all made possible by the destruction of private property, so that even those who would do good and maintain Gods' ways on earth are rendered powerless.

Please think about these things- I understand where you are coming from, but I think that you are not fully aware of the Biblical economy. We have all been influenced by Babylon- and it is very hard to shake that influence. You are on the right path though- as are most here.

Blessings, all.

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2003 :  15:34:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna get up an army of all the people in this world who still have enough balls to fight this creeping decay and we're gonna go around raiding all you creeps, and there ain't nothing you can do about it, just sit on your beards and wait for us to come. It will probably take me a long time but there's nothing else to do. I don't give a damn about my life anymore because I'm a living, feeling dedicated human being all alone on a big dead planet. I don't want to do God's Will. God is angry at you, I know, he tells me so. You killed him. You stuck a joint in his mouth and put him out to pasture. You palmed him off on our friends as "peace and love." You made a mockery of His Great Strength. You crucified Him in HIS NAME! But he'll get you, he ain't that easy to lay aside, he's inside you right now and mad as hell. You forgot about his Wrath. He'll make a Big Earthquake and swallow you all up, ideas and all. And he's inside ME! He makes my heart pound. He's so big inside me. He's coming back, and not like you thought he would, he's coming back MAD. He is the great destroyer.

"War and Hate"
Richard Herbruck
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2003 :  23:55:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PopeSquasher wrote:
quote:
We can no more change what is taking place than could the Jews in Nazi Germany (and they were a far greater minority amongst a far smaller majority).

In David's book Radical Planet, the Chapter entitled How to Empower a Citizen David says,

The first lesson is: Your government cannot always be counted on to be your friend.

The second lesson is that you need to own a gun, and have some military knowledge, in the event government turns malicious. If a few hundred Jews had owned and been willing to use guns from 1933 to 1945 history would have clearly been different. We live in a crime ridden, corrupt society where the people in all countries should form armed militias to keep government in line. Those who cannot accept this fact by default rely on government to be benevolent, and competent.
Don't count on it.

Go to Top of Page

Adam

Albania
33 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2003 :  00:15:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The true weapon of choice for the Christian, is to realize that we do not live in the same realm as do those who live in the kingdom of the earth.

Isn’t that what Jesus did? He said “my kingdom is not of this world, otherwise my servants would fight.”

It is also written that “he who lives by the gun, shall die by the gun”.

Did Jesus use violence and force to get his way? He could have called down angels from heaven, and slaughtered the Jewish priest and the Romans. Instead, he open up his arms and yielded to those people who wanted to do him harm. He won the day, by giving those who despised him what they wanted.

Those who live in the kingdom of heaven have no need to take up weapons of mass destruction to force their ways on someone else. They simply “quit playing the game” that those who rule the world want us to play.

The whole earth has become babylon. The true Christian has given it back to the earthly minded, so that they may keep it and be destroyed with it. This is the sword of power that the Christian weilds. This is what makes him free.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Edited by - Adam on 13 Dec 2003 00:31:51
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000