Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2003 :  17:56:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For anyone interested, here is how I obtained the Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin for my truck and become the true owner.
I went down to my friendly truck dealer to buy a truck with no bed on it. I wanted to put my own custom bed on it; one set up for use with a fifth wheel (gooseneck) trailer.

Well, it turns out you can buy a "cab and chassis" for just about any truck, except maybe the real fancy ones. They do this so that people can put toolbox bodies, or wrecker bodies, or whatever on the truck and not have to pay for a bed that they can't use.

O.K., here comes the surprise. When you buy a "cab and chassis" you aren't buying a vehicle in the legal sense as a state defines it. Thus, instead of a registration for title, they give you the Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin.

What is supposed to happen then is, you take your "cab and chassis" and go and put your bed, body, box or whatever on it. Then you take the truck and the MCO to the state police department, who will inspect it and give you a paper certifying your truck to now be a legal vehicle. They will do this with no hassle as long as you have all the required safety lighting. Taillights, brakelights, and side marker lights. You are then supposed to take that certificate and your MCO to the department of licensing and give them to the good people there. They will give you a temporary tag and tell you your "certificate of title" will be in the mail within 45 days. And Voila' you have just given your perfected, true title to the state, who isn't going to give it back without a fight.

I have refused to register the MCO, and I have refused to get the certificate of legal vehicle from the state police. I see no reason to give away something I worked hard to obtain.

Do you?

Go in peace,

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2003 :  23:01:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewis,

We should be able to get the Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin (MCO) for ANY new vehicle purchased. Just do not register it at the dealer, who has a full-time DMV person there to [usually] handle that. It is a profitable side-business for them, because the State pays them about $50 to do ten minutes' work, and they just pass the cost onto Joe Clueless.

Merely INSIST on "going down to DMV myself." Do you think the dealer will risk losing a sale by not complying with your wishes. NOT! Their fat commission is a whole lot more than $50. There is no law saying that you HAVE to register at the dealer.

But this is not the hard part. The hard part is knowing how to handle the intimidation brought on by our not displaying tags. We are betting $10,000 or more that we understand THE LAW -- versus cowtowing to their Corporate State "statutes," which are merely corporate policies made to look "legal."

Until we TRULY UNDERSTAND the real situation and go through the trial by fire in their Government of Abomination, then we are still playing their game. Using temporary or "trip" permits and the like, is still playing by their rules, and not by Our Creator's.

I have an old Honda that was purchased for $200. Once my ducks are all lined up, I am itching to drive around in it with no registration, no insurance, and with a license plate displaying the old flag with a coiled snake saying, "DON'T TREAD ON ME."

The coral snake is brightly colored to warn potential enemies that its bite is deadly. We MEN need to start displaying similar "colors" to warn the Government of Abomination, that they had better watch where they tread.

Doer
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2003 :  16:44:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Doer,

The dealer will give you the run around about the MCO. They will claim THEY have to register it with the state, etc.

If you hold true title to a conveyance, then the state can try to take it, but the legal consequences for them can be quite great. I want to get the MCO back on my Ford car, just so I can drive it around with no plates and no DL and see what happens. Until I have been tested by fire, I can only theorize on how I will react. I am willing to risk them taking it, because I believe THEY won't have a legal leg to stand own if I hold a perfect title. We shall see.

BTW, Doer, did you get my private message?

Peace to all,

Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2003 :  19:47:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If one would send back the 'Certificate of Title' with JUNKED written on it, all mine {3} have disappeared from the STATE DMV computer. Send it to whoever first issued it. Out of one kingdom into another Kingdom. I took off all commercial decals [FORD] for presumption purposes. Scratch the v off the vin number. And keep a copy of the junked Title, just in case it gets towed. Tis easier to get the govt. boys to release the property than a towing company. Why? Towing boys are afraid of law suits if the release the auto without so called proof of ownership. A NO Trepass sign would help, small and discreet. And even a non-commercial decal. Take away all their presumption that you are not an escaped slave, but rather are One of the Redeemed, and say so. If they ask about redemption, I then call this, The open Door policy. Know of men who pay for the auto in gold, get the MSO and have not been hassled for seven years now.
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2003 :  21:32:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert-James,

This is most excellent! I, too, have gotten vehicles "junked," but for "commercial" purposes -- so I know it is possible. I think you must wait a week or so for their computers to reflect the new status. California gives you receipts to that effect, and other states must have similar procedures.

But your experience is invaluable. However, why do you scratch out the "V" -- and must you do it in every place it is stamped -- such as the door, firewall, dash, etc.? And what do you display in place of the license tag? (A logo of a coiled snake with "Don't Tread On Me" would be perfect!) Also, what have you done after being stopped for no tags?

I believe that parking on "public" streets is then not advisable, since the conveyance will be towed with no tags. Years ago, one of mine was towed the same day that I "registered" it, because the registration was not yet updated in the "Master Computer Data Base."

Keep up the Good Fight!

Be Well,
Doer

Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2003 :  09:42:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For what it is worth: A Sheriff's deputy once asked if he could open the van door...obviously to check vin #, with my paperwork. Since the van is no longer a "vehicle", it has an i.d. number, though no vehicle #. No way will I scratch the v off the engine block, I do not do tricks as a show dog, but will help them in taking away any presumption that the VEHICLE is still theirs. If he asked about the missing V, the Door again opens, as they mostly do not even know THEIR law. We are here to help!
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2003 :  14:59:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert-James,

What paperwork do you carry?

Right now I am only carrying a notarized copy of my MCO. I am not sure this is truly necessary, but I can't think of any other easy way to prove ownership of my truck.

Any suggestions?

Peace in Jesus,

Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2003 :  17:57:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewish, I always carry a 1}. scripture book. 2]. Have a copy of the dead Certificate of Title, with JUNKED scribed on the face of it. 3]. Carry a Lawful Notice of whose Law I follow. And list their laws as to the definations of VEHICLE, DRIVER, COMMERCE, RESIDENT. Take away all presumption that you are in their jurisdiction. 4}. Explanatory notice of the translation of a VEHICLE in COMMERCE to private property, in My Lawful posession, and all Our property belongs to Our King. They are not so much violating Me, but the One in Me and the One who has sent Me. "Greater is He that is in You, than he that is in the world". Just making scripture real, to a doubting world. Some do not use or have a sir name, as a man named Lewish. can not be convicted. A three day stay in the jail, and off you go. Whether you have a sir name, or not, is your witness. But never give a LAST name.
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2003 :  21:05:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert-James,
Thanks for the excellent tips.
By the way, my name is Lewis. The "h" is the first letter of my last name. Not sure how I started using this nom de plume, but I seem to be stuck with it. My usual joke is: "I am Lewish, not Jewish!" :-)

My goal is to have the state return the MCO on my other "units of conveyance" back to me. Then I would hold a perfect title on them as well. With perfect title, the state has absolutely no grounds for seizure or impoundment. You could, if you so chose, make it very expensive for them in that case. With a "JUNKED" certificate of title, they can remove it as being a public nuisance, as, after all, it is a piece of JUNK. Your certificate of title says so.

Your item 4. I would like to know more about. The first 3 are pretty much self-explanatory.

Peace to all in Jesus,

Go to Top of Page

lifejourney

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2003 :  06:05:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have the best solution of all, which may not work for some men because of the need for a motorized conveyance to do pecuniary chores.

Just don't get a vehicle. Try adopting the fanatical purity of considering your feet "a holy conveyance." Or ride a bicycle. Only drive when necessity dictates.

Interestingly, I have even been harassed by the police while riding my bicycle. Having broken no laws, they have stopped me, tried to search me, and implied because I did not have lights on my bike I was creating a public danger which justified their invasions on my privacy. They make me want to vomit most violently, these messengers of Satan's control complex.

I know without a doubt that the police in my town will resort to the grossest violence against anyone who drives without registration or license and argues about it, so I just use the old shoe leather express or my bike (but only when the sun shines brightly, lest I be arrested as a public danger).

It seems to me that those of you who stalwartly stand up to the cops and drive your conveyances deserve a medal for bravery.
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2003 :  06:59:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"If you do not stand for something, then you will stand for anything."

"There are those who MAKE things happen.
There are those who WATCH things happen.
And there are those who WONDERED what happened."

It is WAY past time to take back our SACRED SOVEREIGNTY.

Doer
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2003 :  10:02:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My nineteen year old Daughter was pulled by a STATE trooper last night. The reason, a tag which reads...El-Shaddi. She is un-licensed, and un-registered and un-insured {by man}. She held her ground and traveled on to her destination {to eat pizza with two childhood friends visiting us}, with a warning ticket, and an un-signed regulat ticket-citation. 11Cor. 6 states...El-Shaddi will be a Father to us, and We shall be His Sons and Daughters. {Lord Almighty in KJV is El-Shaddi}. Those in the 40 year wilderness walk who had no faith, were literally destroyed. Suppose ye that it will be any different this time? I think not. Hebrews 3:11...so I swore in My wrath, they shall not enter into My rest. Take head brethern, lest there be in any of you an EVIL heart of un-belief, in departing from the Living Creator. Most of you should look up the word PRETEND in a dictionary. Yes Doer, it is WAY past time, for most all. Fear not,...little flock. Holly Ann, is YHWH's Daughter's name.
Go to Top of Page

Caleb
Advanced Member

Philippines
209 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2003 :  17:19:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
George,

What ducks are you waiting for to line up? Using a $200 conveyance seems perfect to me. What can they possibly do to you besides steal it? Meanwhile, there is no better way to learn than to walk in what you believe.

Take a peek at your state statute governing "vehicles". Where I am, they have no definition for "drive" or "driver". Now unless you are a cowboy or a shepherd, you can honestly say you've never driven anything a single day of your life. A cop wrote me a ticket (with no fine) that said "Forbid to drive until proper license is obtained". Since I don't "drive" and they can't even tell me what driving is, I am covered even by their own statute. But the only way to find out is to get out there and live it.

Two words of advice, however. First, your attitude is what will rule the day. The "Don't Tread on Me" tag is just asking for trouble. I had a retired cop look at my current tag and say "That's legal". He knew it wasn't government issued, but he could not tell it meant I wasn't registered with the state. It is a bible verse, with a two letter abbreviation for the book, and the second letter is in lower case. This way it is not a legal fiction and is clearly not a state-issued number. Yet the cop couldn't tell that because those guys receive no training in law, just procedure.

The second bit of advice has to do with parking. I am told that this activity is considered an interuption of their precious commerce, and therefore one of the gravest sins imaginable. When I go out, I try to avoid any public (ie. government) parking spaces, which means most on street parking in any town or city. If you park in a "corporate" lot such as at a mall or supermarket, make sure you honor their "rules" as well, like two-hour time limits. It may not always be convenient, but it should keep you out of trouble. My conclusion is that meter maids are a far greater threat to our freedom and property than cops will ever be.
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2003 :  03:14:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Caleb,

Really great advice! -- especially--
"...there is no better way to learn than to walk in what you believe."
-- and --
"...the only way to find out is to get out there and live it."

Of course, as you say, "...your attitude is what will rule the day." But I am not so sure that we must play the patsy. David WENT OUT to meeat Goliath. It was an "in your face" kind of attitude. So, "Don't tread on me" stenciled on his T-shirt, would have been very apropos in his situation. So let Caesar mock us all he wants. We have some little stones that will make his life absolutely miserable.

It is past the time to take an attitude of "minding my own business." We will be continually stopped and hassled, unless there is a price to pay by Caesar and his minions. So they must be "educated" in this regard. There is NO REASON for Ceasar to be sticking his fat nose in our private business. (Of course, he easily manufactures reasons -- for the purpose of expanding his control.)

So "lining up my ducks" involves implementing the MEANS of COLLECTING DAMAGES for violation of my SOVEREIGNTY. As far as I am concerned, Caesar can go to Hell any way he pleases. Just do not even ATTEMPT to provoke me or my family into joining his party.

So we will keep each other abreast of developments. Stories such as Robert-James related, are especially rewarding.

Be Well,
Doer
Go to Top of Page

Paul88

USA
31 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2003 :  01:59:19  Show Profile  Send Paul88 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How can I get my Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin. I have a car loan, and on the title it says that that I'm not the owner, the bank is. What should I do about this?

G.D Bless
Paul,
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2003 :  03:38:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Paul,

You cannot obtain the Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin at this point. You surrendered this right when you purchased the car and GAVE UP YOUR RIGHT to absolute ownership, so that you could have the PRIVILEDGE of paying rent to the State for its use. In return for giving up your absolute TITLE, you received a CERTIFICATE OF TITLE -- which certifies that the State now owns the TITLE. So it can do whatever it pleases with the car -- including repossessing it for your failure to pay rent -- which they term, "registration fees."

So -- you got a really good deal in that exchange, didn't you?

There is NO law that REQUIRES you to "register" your property with the State -- which is giving up your RIGHT of absolute ownership for the PRIVILEDGE of paying rent. But in the excitement of the new purchase, we blindly sign away our RIGHTS -- just because the man across the desk says, "Sign here."

So now you must start from the beginning. You must learn that YOU ARE SOVEREIGN. The only problem is that, you have no clue what that means or entails. For you see, a SOVEREIGN is his OWN AUTHORITY. NO ONE -- no person, no corporation, no government -- can trespass on his property. That property includes not only his material possessions, but also his body and his name.

It will take you months to gain an understanding of just how deeply you have gotten yourself into doo-doo. Like the Matrix, we have NO CONCEPT of the extent of our illusion and delusion. The deeper you get into the knowledge of the Matrix, the more will you be shocked and amazed.

So there is no way that it can be explained here in a few sentences or paragraphs. But the steps are: 1) Reclaim your Sovereignty 2) Establish the superior claim on all of your property -- including your name 3) Learn how to go after violators of your property rights 4) Do not EVER enter into a contract that is not to your advantage. This especially includes contracts with the present corrupt “government” -- such as traffic tickets, licenses, registration, taxes, etc., etc.

Start by joining the Yahoo Group -- Freedomnewsbank
Get educated by reading EVERYTHING on this WebSite and these also:
http://www.angelfire.com/pr/truth/assembly.html
http://land.netonecom.net/tlp/

God Speed
Doer
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2003 :  13:40:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
An Update on this topic,

Even though I hold the Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin, I now have a certificate of title for that vehicle. It seems that the dealer was forced to send a duplicate copy to the state, who then issued the certificate of title. Hmmm.

Well, that vehicle does not have license plates from any state on it. Nor will it ever have. I gave no one permission to claim title to it. So far, it has been a year now, and the state has not coming asking for license fees. And, no policeman has pulled me over. But, then I don't run around in it very ofter either. But, I will be using it much more later in the year. So, we shall see.

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

19 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2003 :  21:36:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I heard on the truthradio interview with Rice McLeod that one method they use is this:

- Send in the certificate of title to the DOT and ask for a Salvage Title
- Agree that you won't operate it as "motor vehicle" (in legalese, they redefine this to mean 'commercial transport')
- Put the salvage title on your UCC-1 (assuming you've taken back your strawman name)
- Get a customized plate for it, put the UCC-1 number as the number on the plate
- Keep a copy of the salvage title and teh UCC-1 form in case you are pulled over

Remember, Rice is mostly concerned with rules of Texas, but I'm sure this, or something like it, would work in other states.

YMMV
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

21 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2003 :  06:29:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, I got in touch with the man who claims to have aquired the MSO on about 20 occassions, the last being about 5 years ago. A freiend of mine for many years. (New automobiles only)

This is what he said:

1) You must prove foreign status ie: foreign passport or international drivers license. (no State drivers license or any US papers please).

2) You must tell the dealer that you are buying with the intent to ship the vehicle overseas. (get your story straight).

3) You must not allow them to use their bill of sale as the predominant bill of sale but instead, one that you create. If they insist on using theirs, then make sure that on their bill of sale it says "this is a secondary bill of sale" and use your custom bill of sale as the primary.

4) Make sure you declare your tax exempt status as a non-resident, non-US per your verification of foreign status and intent to export.

5) Make sure that the bills of sale (both) show that the first $21 of the price is paid in pre 1964 silver dollars or equivilant. (lawfull money)

6) Arrange to have a trailor come by to load the automobile to transport to a foreign jurisdiction (your house).

Also this person says that he drove for 6 years in Washington, pulled over many times with no plates, drivers license, no registration but had a $50,000 bond issued by his corporation (UCC exemption account) as proof of insurance to cover liability.

Not a one ticket until he moved to Hawaii and found out that Hawaii is not a member of the US as such but is rather is the Kingdom of Hawaii and not bound by the DC juridiction but under agreement for certain benefits, but that is a topic for another forum.

I personally have rode around with this person on many occassions with no plates on his vehicle in the mid to latter 90's, he has shown me the MSO on one vehicle that we were in and the insurance bond and says that all the people in his organization (20) were also traveling around the same way.
Go to Top of Page

godlyman

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2003 :  23:56:07  Show Profile  Visit godlyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For those who are interested, I have an article called "Exercising Your Duty Of Movement On The Common Ways." It explains how to take your "car" out of the jurisdiction of the State, and what to say to a police officer if you get pulled over for "driving" with no tags, insurance, registration, title, license, etc.

You my read it here:
http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/movement.html

Any feedback on this article is greatly appreciated. I, and many other brothers, have used the steps in this article for the passed 5 years with great success.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2003 :  01:32:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings In the name of Yahshua.

Thank you Richard. Just finished compacting it to save some needed ink.

Time will come when we should not meditate for what to say, knowing that we are In knowledge of His teachings.

Dios con vosotros,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000