ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 Statute Law
 Obtained Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lewish Posted - 02 Mar 2003 : 17:56:29
For anyone interested, here is how I obtained the Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin for my truck and become the true owner.
I went down to my friendly truck dealer to buy a truck with no bed on it. I wanted to put my own custom bed on it; one set up for use with a fifth wheel (gooseneck) trailer.

Well, it turns out you can buy a "cab and chassis" for just about any truck, except maybe the real fancy ones. They do this so that people can put toolbox bodies, or wrecker bodies, or whatever on the truck and not have to pay for a bed that they can't use.

O.K., here comes the surprise. When you buy a "cab and chassis" you aren't buying a vehicle in the legal sense as a state defines it. Thus, instead of a registration for title, they give you the Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin.

What is supposed to happen then is, you take your "cab and chassis" and go and put your bed, body, box or whatever on it. Then you take the truck and the MCO to the state police department, who will inspect it and give you a paper certifying your truck to now be a legal vehicle. They will do this with no hassle as long as you have all the required safety lighting. Taillights, brakelights, and side marker lights. You are then supposed to take that certificate and your MCO to the department of licensing and give them to the good people there. They will give you a temporary tag and tell you your "certificate of title" will be in the mail within 45 days. And Voila' you have just given your perfected, true title to the state, who isn't going to give it back without a fight.

I have refused to register the MCO, and I have refused to get the certificate of legal vehicle from the state police. I see no reason to give away something I worked hard to obtain.

Do you?

Go in peace,

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
greatfull Posted - 11 Aug 2013 : 00:02:07

hi did this process work for you successfully
in recent days? ty
quote:
Originally posted by Greg

Greetings and blessing group. I have found something to share. Previously in this thread I mentioned I had never seen a way to get the STATE to relinquish the TITLE. As of today I stand corrected, so here it is...directly from OHIOs web site with my comments in blue.

4505.11 Surrender and cancellation of certificate of title - issuance of salvage or rebuilt salvage certificate of title.

(A) Each owner of a motor vehicle and each person mentioned as owner in the last certificate of title, when the motor vehicle is dismantled, destroyed, or changed in such manner that it loses its character as a motor vehicle, or changed in such manner that it is not the motor vehicle described in the certificate of title, It is no longer the "motor vehicle" mentioned on the title if it is no longer used for commerce! which my comming and going with my property in accord with what the Lord has led me to do is certainly not! shall surrender the certificate of title to that motor vehicle to a clerk of a court of common pleas, and the clerk, with the consent of any holders of any liens noted on the certificate of title, then shall enter a cancellation upon the clerk’s records and shall notify the registrar of motor vehicles of the cancellation.

Upon the cancellation of a certificate of title in the manner prescribed by this section, any clerk and the registrar of motor vehicles may cancel and destroy all certificates and all memorandum certificates in that chain of title.

and there you have it, no more title! As pertains to OHIO you have to insure the clerk does not write "For destruction" or anything similar on it when you surrender it because then it's back in their jurisdiction as they'll issue a "Certificate of Destruction". I'm going to write exactly their words on the C of T ("changed in such manner that it is not the vehicle described in the certificate of title") when I surrender it and site the correlating code. I intend to make my own file in the County record that the "CERTIFICATE OF TITLE" has been cancelled/destroyed, and then record my bill of sale (which doesn't pertain to FRN's) at the same level along with a NOTICE to the OHIO DEPT OF TITLES that I do not wish to participate in their title insurance, as I am competent to defend any claims to ownership which may arise in the property and am willing to accept the responsibility for doing the same.
I do wish to issue a bond, but am looking into issuing the bond in pre 1934 silver, or another articles of substance. Can anyone point me in the right direction of how to do this? Thanks in advance.

God Bless, hope this has been of some help to another seeking the truth.
P.S. Whatever STATE is relevant to you should have a correlating code, it's just a matter of finding it.

Be Blessed,
His humble servant,
Greg.

Greg Posted - 15 May 2007 : 17:25:34
Greetings and blessing group. I have found something to share. Previously in this thread I mentioned I had never seen a way to get the STATE to relinquish the TITLE. As of today I stand corrected, so here it is...directly from OHIOs web site with my comments in blue.

4505.11 Surrender and cancellation of certificate of title - issuance of salvage or rebuilt salvage certificate of title.

(A) Each owner of a motor vehicle and each person mentioned as owner in the last certificate of title, when the motor vehicle is dismantled, destroyed, or changed in such manner that it loses its character as a motor vehicle, or changed in such manner that it is not the motor vehicle described in the certificate of title, It is no longer the "motor vehicle" mentioned on the title if it is no longer used for commerce! which my comming and going with my property in accord with what the Lord has led me to do is certainly not! shall surrender the certificate of title to that motor vehicle to a clerk of a court of common pleas, and the clerk, with the consent of any holders of any liens noted on the certificate of title, then shall enter a cancellation upon the clerk’s records and shall notify the registrar of motor vehicles of the cancellation.

Upon the cancellation of a certificate of title in the manner prescribed by this section, any clerk and the registrar of motor vehicles may cancel and destroy all certificates and all memorandum certificates in that chain of title.

and there you have it, no more title! As pertains to OHIO you have to insure the clerk does not write "For destruction" or anything similar on it when you surrender it because then it's back in their jurisdiction as they'll issue a "Certificate of Destruction". I'm going to write exactly their words on the C of T ("changed in such manner that it is not the vehicle described in the certificate of title") when I surrender it and site the correlating code. I intend to make my own file in the County record that the "CERTIFICATE OF TITLE" has been cancelled/destroyed, and then record my bill of sale (which doesn't pertain to FRN's) at the same level along with a NOTICE to the OHIO DEPT OF TITLES that I do not wish to participate in their title insurance, as I am competent to defend any claims to ownership which may arise in the property and am willing to accept the responsibility for doing the same.
I do wish to issue a bond, but am looking into issuing the bond in pre 1934 silver, or another articles of substance. Can anyone point me in the right direction of how to do this? Thanks in advance.

God Bless, hope this has been of some help to another seeking the truth.
P.S. Whatever STATE is relevant to you should have a correlating code, it's just a matter of finding it.

Be Blessed,
His humble servant,
Greg.
Greg Posted - 14 Oct 2006 : 14:24:51
Greetings group, Hi Jay.
I would be glad to try and share what I have discerned. Allow me to go back a couple of steps and insure everyone who reads this is able to follow, as it was forums such as this that helped point me in the right direction many a time.
First; all of this is in reference to the corporational STATE of OHIO.
OHIO does not render titles to anything that I have seen, however if you will "register" (the record of shareholders, and issuance and transfer of shares on the records of the corporation. law.com's definition) then OHIO will issue an "OHIO CERTIFICATE OF TITLE", it's not a title...it's exactly what it says it is... it certifies there is a title, not that you hold it. By reading the definition of register it is easy to discern that what one is actually doing when they "register" something is transfering the ownership away from themselves and giving it to the STATE. What you recieve in return is the equivelant of usury rights, not ownership. You can use it for as long as you want in that you use it in accord with how they tell you to use it. Now the STATE has a vested interest in the property (they own it) and hence legal grounds for being able to tell you how to use it i.e. valid plates, smog tested, no tint, what speed you can travel in it at, or whatever other applicable statutes codes regulations or ordinances as may apply. Now they go one step further in perfecting their legal standing and removing you from an ownership position in that they will only issue these "CERTIFICATES OF TITLE" to their subjects i.e. the all caps name. Of which most should know by now you are surety for and the STATE is the beneficiary to, so in doing so you're standing is even farther removed from your property, as your only a surety for a trust that has merely usury rights in the property (did you get that? The trust has the usury rights, not the man). Tricky aren't they? Now once they have obtained title to something, that's what I was refering to that I have never seen them relinquish it, nor have I even came across a hinkling of way to get them to, even if you destroy the vehicle the STATE will issue an "OHIO CERTIFICATE OF DESTRUCTION" so they still hold a vested interest. Now say you buy a car but are not a subject/citizen or surety to the all caps. You cant go get the before mentioned certificate even if you wanted to, so you never "register" the vessel. Well the previous owner, or dealer, has already surrendered Title to the correlating STATE, so they still own it and now your using the STATE's property and likely not in accord with how they've told you to, so they will still take their property away from you (impound/confescate) even if they fail in their ability to gain jurisdiction over you personally. The question I possed was what if they don't have any legal relationship to the property in question nor any jurisdictional venue to attach to the man? The only way I have found (as one who's funds there is a limit to) to prevent triggereing the STATE's protocols to surrender title is getting it directly from the manufacturer for a purpose that is reasonably believed would prevent the property from being used on the "public by ways". Such as racing, or off road competition or the like. I obtained a Kawasaki ZX7 R that was an AMA superstreet race bike which was given to the racer (not me) by Kawasaki as they were his sponsors. This scenario never required the bike to be "registered" with the STATE and hence they have no legal relationship, nor venue to claim or imply the same in the property.
There are however two points to make here which I Implore the more astute individuals on here to elaborate on the perplexities of and remedies to, which are:
1) The motorcycle was purchased with FRN’s which are notes of debt. As an obligation to pay cannot be satisfied by rendering debt for payment, then my obligation to pay for the same was discharged by the gubberment making them a silent third party equity holder in the transaction.
2) A contract has never had to be in writing to be enforceable. As the gov maintains the roadways they set the conditional rules for usage, and you enter an implied or quasi contract upon venturing onto those roadways regardless of your political, personal, or religious status. Please don’t come back and say “we pay for that up keep” because you don’t! The trust that you are surety for has been paying the taxes for upkeep, and as the beneficiary for that trust, in the twisted contortions of logic that is the legal system, the STATE’s resources is actually generating the revenue to pay for upkeep. Lol lol, follow that circular rational if your philosophically inclined :)

Another member to this forum has shown how to rebut the first, and it works if filed correctly. It essentially declares that our ability to pay was taken at gunpoint and without our consent as were all alternatives for lawfully paying instead of discharging and that if an alternative were available it would be preferred and that not only is it not a benefit we’re receiving, but it’s actually to our detriment hence no obligation(s) or reciprocation(s) are neither due, nor could or should be expected. But the answer to the second eludes me at the present, which is why I have hopefully opened the floor to those more knowledgeable than I.

So in short, to travel freely without strings or obligations you must:
1) Not be tied to the trust (all caps name) nor be subject to them in any other way and be able to rebut their implying to the contrary (and they will), thus eliminating their personal jurisdiction over you the man.
2) Eliminate their tie(s), even…and especially those implied, in the property or vessel.
3) Prove that you are not receiving a benefit from the STATE in traversing on the common ways, which they maintain thereby eliminating your duty/obligation for reciprocation, AND be able to show reason why their quasi/implied conditional use contract(s)/agreement(s) should be held null and void and hence unenforceable. The same must be done within the parameters and confines of protocols as they have set forth, or they will 99% of the time not take/accept notice to your rebbutal or motion to dismiss or whatever course of action you choose.

Hope this helps.
Peace, Joy, Blessings, and Protection be to his house and this forum. His humble servant, Greg.

Jay Scott Posted - 13 Oct 2006 : 14:36:49
Hi Greg,

Thanks for sharing your experience. You say some succeed because they either confuse or place the fear of retribution upon the judge...as I understand it. Regarding your successes, did you use either of these? Do you care to elaborate on your successes...and failures?

The primary reason for my post is to request clarification on your last comment. You mention sponsoring a car for competition and not putting it on the streets as a means to obtain title. How does this help one travel without encumberances with the STATE? I may just be confused.

Be blessed.

Jay Scott
Greg Posted - 13 Oct 2006 : 10:09:33
Hello group.
The topic of this thread is one in which I have struggled a lot with. To start with one Israelite is correct in pointing out the difference in "legal" or "good and sufficient" consideration. It's a nice thought to think everything should be fair when they deal with us and "our" property, and that they will be forthcoming with the details thereof, but the fact of the matter is they will not. One inconsistency I have noticed in those of us trying to perfect our relationship(s) with our belongings is that we apply definitions of contracts and terms as are found in law dictionaries or the UCC or similar. But OHIO defines its own definitions and terms at the onset of each correlating code section, i.e. "motor vehicle code" has it's own set of definitions as to what the terms contained therein mean and how they are to be construed, relationships to parties and their duties, etc.
I have yet to see a way to reclaim the "legal" title, or obtain absolute or allodial rights in property once the STATE has laid claim. Now I have seen different approaches to rebutting their claims, but even the victories obtained there from are generally only consequential to a particularly knowledgeable individuals ability to confuse the judge, or even rarer, in his ability to back him off for fear of personal liability for breach of fiduciary duties. Though on their face these rare instances appear to be victories, at the end of the day STATE is still holding title even in these instances, and hence the "victor" will eventually have to fight the same battle... which by law of numbers he/she may very well eventually lose. I speak from experience as I have had charges completely dismissed (and even once as John Doe because they would not recognize my Christian appellation) only to fight the same battle / charges (No Ops, failure to register) in the exact it way (only with more knowledge each time) but with a slip prier judge and lost. And by lost I mean a Trans Am, a Mustang GT, a GMC Yukon, & a Chevy Tahoe plus some intermittent sessions of incarceration. Even in victory every battle has a cost associated with it. Insure you are in a position to absorb the loss because if you become emotionally distraught in the battle your opponent will have obtained higher ground, and you will lose. I personally am willing to give my life for a closer walk with God (which by the way is my purpose in my battles with the STATE, that I may declare to the world who I belong to and serve)…and quite often I have to tell myself that in reiteration so that I may obtain the strength I need during these confrontations. So from that perspective, even though I worked very hard to obtain these vessels without payments or incurring debt, the loss of some steel and plastic pales in comparison to the emotional and spiritual gifts I’ve received in their stead, and with the loss of each worldly thing in the name of Christ I know I have set another treasure aside in heaven where it cannot be taken from me! Hallelujah! Glory be to God.
There is however a way to obtain an MCO without the STATE trying to lay claim and the manufacturer having no obligations to render anything to the state. Sponsorship! If the vessel is being obtained for the purpose of competition and is never to be placed on the streets. Haven’t seen a legal battle pertaining to these yet, and I have one so I’ll let you know if anything develops.
God Bless you all, and peace and protection unto this forum.
Oneisraelite Posted - 12 Oct 2006 : 07:12:35
Contract. An agreement between two or more persons which creates an obligation to do or not to do a particular thing. As defined in Restatement, Second, Contracts § 3: "A contract is a promise or a set of promises for the breach of which the law gives a remedy, or the performance of which the law in some way recognizes as a duty." A legal relationship consisting of the rights and duties of the contracting parties; a promise or set of promises constituting an agreement between parties that gives each a legal duty to the other and also the right to seek a remedy for the breach of those duties. Its essentials are competent parties, subject matter, a legal consideration, mutality[1] of agreement, and mutality of obligation.
Under U.C.C., term refers to total legal obligation which results from parties' agreement as affected by the Code. Section 1-201(11). As to sales, "contract" and "agreement" are limited to those relating to present or future sales of goods at a future time. U.C.C. § 2-106(1).
The writing which contains the agreement of parties, with the terms and conditions, and which serves as a proof of the obligation.
Contracts may be classified on several different methods, according to the element in them which is brought into prominence
... Black's Legal Dictionary, Abridged Sixth Edition, page 224

Notice that the list of essentials of a contract does not mention "equal consideration" but rather Legal consideration, which is defined in this same legal dictionary, page 211 & 12, as: One recognized or permitted by the law as valid and lawful; as distinguished from such as are illegal or immoral. The term is also sometimes used as equivalent to "good" or "sufficient" consideration.

We also note the conspicuous absence of any mention of "full disclosure" amongst the essentials.

Perhaps we need look no further than this Maxim of Law.

Que sentit commodum, sentire debet et onus. He who derives a benefit from a thing, ought to feel the disadvantages attending it. 2 Bouv. Inst. n. 1433.

We watched a movie last night entitled Word of Honor where the military was trying to find a way to regain jurisdiction over one of its former officers. Finally, one of the men says, "Tyson gets benefits for his leg injury" to which his superior at the DEPARTMENT OF STATE replies, "Ahhh!"

End of search! They recouped jurisdiction based on the sole fact that he was taking a benefit; "He who derives a benefit from a thing, ought to feel the disadvantages attending it". Ahhh!

Endnotes:
[1]
Mutuality. Reciprocation; interchange. An acting by each of two parties; an acting in return. "Mutuality of contract" means that obligation rests on each party to do or permit doing of something in consideration of other's act or promise; neither party being bound unless both are bound. Called also, mutuality of obligation. (Ibid.)

brother Robert: fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisar'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional STATE OF ISRAEL.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
artsfree Posted - 10 Oct 2006 : 10:41:27
As all contracts require equal consideration and full disclosure wherein lies the legality of any party in the contract of a motor vehicle being driven upon the roads? Surely the contract is imvalid as you were not told that your passage upon the roads was your right already and the "state" paid nothing for your vehicle and is renting it back to you so wherein lies the equal consideration. On both points their arguments fail. The contract DOES NOT EXIST!
Oneisraelite Posted - 01 Sep 2006 : 07:48:53
Greetings and salutations, normwhat:

Peace be unto the house.

Before even considering moving about in your conveyance [JEEP] without tags, you should very carefully determine your state (L. status).

STATE, n. [L. status...] 1. Condition; the circumstances of a being or thing at any given time. ... 5. A political body, or body politic; the whole body of people united under one government, whatever may be the form of the government. - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

For example, if your actions (See Ya'acob [James] 2:18) indicate that you are a Fourteenth Amendment citizen then you must follow the commandments of that body politic, i.e. you must get STATE tags, or be willing to pay whatever consequences it deems appropriate for disobedience.

In our humble opinion, it all hinges on who one's Highest or First Magistrate (Master) is.

Quicpuid acquiritur servo, acquiritur domino. Whatever is acquired by the servant, is acquired for the master. 15 Bin. Ab. 327.

And to determine who one's True master is, in any given situation...

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey...

And as it is written, No man can serve two masters[supreme controllers]...; simple as that.

We would hate to see you lose your hard earned conveyance needlessly.

P.S. And, even when your walk is as perfect as you can make it, foreign governments may still spoil your goods. Remember this, some governments intentionally and habitually break every last one of the Ten Commandments, on a daily basis.

SPOIL, v.t. [L., to pull asunder, to tear, to strip, to peel.] 1. To plunder; to strip by violence; to rob; with of; as, to spoil one of his goods or possessions. 2. To seize by violence; to take by force; as, to spoil ones goods. - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

This is precisely why some creators of governments foresaw the need to protect their people's unalienable liberty to keep and bear arms, and why their conquerors do everything within their power to take the liberty of self-defense away.

brother Robert: fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisar'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional STATE OF ISRAEL.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
normwhat Posted - 31 Aug 2006 : 20:04:24
i have a 1999 jeep that is paid off. so what are the steps i need to take to drive it w/o any tags on it?
Lewish Posted - 29 Jan 2004 : 15:13:43
Owen,

You go to a Bond Company. A bond will usually cost you 10% of the value of the bond per year. So, a $50,000.00 bond will cost about $5,000 per year. Not usually a very good alternative to insurance.

Why not study David's Savings to Suitor material and find out how to remove yourself and your property from levy? That is the direction I am going in at the moment.

Peace to all,

Lewis
Owenbrittont Posted - 29 Jan 2004 : 12:08:00
How do you create a bond for the auto ???
Owenbrittont Posted - 29 Jan 2004 : 12:04:06
"Also this person says that he drove for 6 years in Washington, pulled over many times with no plates, drivers license, no registration but had a $50,000 bond issued by his corporation (UCC exemption account) as proof of insurance to cover liability."

How do you issue the bond for surety on the automobile ??? Been trying to find info on this for a while.
Thanks

DanielJacob Posted - 28 Jan 2004 : 23:51:16
Greetings all,

I found this posting to be a most interesting read. http://www.svpvril.com/vehicle.html

Peace.
Livefree Posted - 28 Jan 2004 : 23:30:15
The MSO/MCO and the Security Interest

The manufacturer's statement of origin (MSO), also called the manufacturer's certificate of origin, is the best proof of ownership. (** cites?)

It appears the State Department of Revenue takes a security interest when it pledges to a Personal Guaranty by putting its stamp over that part of the Retail Installment Sale Contract - Security Agreement to buy the automobile, on the bottom of the reverse side (which section is only on the original of that form and not on the copies). The 'signature/seal' of an artificial person being its stamp. (** cites?) The State then acquires a "security interest" in your 'motor vehicle' - that you pay the Retail Installment Sale Contract for which it has just given its personal guaranty.

Chapter 679 of the Florida Statutes provide definitions relating to a "security interest":

FS 679.105 Definitions and index of definitions.--

[snip]

The Retail Installment Sale Contract - Security Agreement with which we financed our automobiles is "chattel paper" which creates a security interest. The MSO is taken as collateral by the "secured party".

FS 679.107 Definitions; "purchase money security interest."--A security interest is a "purchase money security interest" to the extent that it is:

(1) Taken or retained by the seller of the collateral to secure all or part of its price; or

(2) Taken by a person who by making advances or incurring an obligation gives value to enable the debtor to acquire rights in or the use of collateral if such value is in fact so used.

"[T]he holder of any security interest therein may demand and receive from the owner thereof the manufacturer's statement of origin and may retain it as long as he holds the security interest." FS 319.21(1) We all know the State grabs our MSO. Even though the MSO is required to be submitted when title is applied for (FS 319.23), only FS 319.21(1) provides that the MSO is retained, then returned when the securty interest terminates.

When the sales contract is paid, the security interest is normally terminated. (69 Am Jur 2s, Secured Transactions ¤ 529) [Fla Jur 2d, Secured Transactions ¤ 337]

The secured party has a duty to return collateral upon payment. "'When the principal debt secured by the pledge has been paid, the pledgor is entitled at common law to possession of the property pledged…' (Pepper v Beville (1930) 100 Fla 97, 129 So 334)" [Fla Jur 2d, Secured Transactions ¤ 341]

For the holder of the MSO to release its security interest, file a 'Demand for termination statement--By debtor' (Fla Jur Forms ¤ 49:58).[b]

Information on a motor vehicle may be obtained by getting for HSMV 86056 from a tag and title agency. Follow the instructions on this form to get the information on the motor vehicle.

godslawissupreme Posted - 07 Jan 2004 : 06:05:29
Hello all fellow Lovers of God :)

In my daily studies of the MCO, in New York State.

You can easily obtain an MCO, if you follow these simple rules.

1. Go to the Dealer and tell them that your purchase is for an
out of state purpose.

2. The Federal Law Allows them 72 Hours to complete a Contractual
Agreement within the Credit Laws, which requires them to complete
and finalize the Contact within 3 Business Days.

2a. Make sure the 3 Business Days are surpassed to assure you of
Compliance of the opt out Clause. (That binds them 100% )
3. Always have a Copy of a signed contract and preferable in Blue
Ink to Denote its an Original Copy.

4. Please specify if the vehicle is going to you or another
Individual, as all the Papers of transfer shall be prepared
in their Name. AND DOUBLE CHECK THEM TOO FOR ACCURACY

5. Allow them to conduct their Dealer checks and Safety Inspection
upon the Vehicle too, as it will reduce any Police troubles down
the road. (BESIDES OUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIMARY CONCERNS CORRECT )

6. After leaving the Deposit and getting the Proper Papers As in
Contract and Bill of Sale, See about paying a fee to a Dealer
friend for removal of the Vehicle off the premises and or have
it towed to yer Location for preparation, to be Gods Lawful
property :)

7. MAKE COPIES CERTIFIED OF COURSE OF ALL PAPERS, AND MAINTAIN
THEM UPON YOURSELF. ( NEVER HAVE THE ORIGINALS ) AS THEY MAKE
A CLAIM AGAINST THEM, AND STEAL YER RIGHT OF GODS USE OF HIS
PROPERTY

8. FILE THIS VEHICLE WITHIN YOUR UCC ONE AND HAVEA COPY OF THAT
WITH YOU ALSO, AS THE DEVIL IS SHARP. BUT GOD IS MUCH MIGHTIER
THAN THE DEVIL.

9. ENJOY YER NEW GOD GIVEN RIGHT OF FREEDOM TO TRAVEL:)

9A.PLEASE STUDY AND NEVER STOP STUDYING THE LORDS RULES AS HE IS OUR
PROTECTOR. GOD BLESS HIM FOR ALL THINGS IN THIS LIFE :)
PEACE BE WITH YOU IN YOUR DAILY TRAVELS GODS LAW IS SUPREME :)
PROPERTY.
Livefree Posted - 01 Jan 2004 : 17:42:41
I wanted to share this, but didn't know what thread to post it in... so I put it in here.

Yesterday I received two bright yellow postcards from the Parking Violations Bureau reminding me to pay 2 parking tickets they claim I received on December 18. I don't recall taking those tickets off my car. The first postcard wants $35 for blocking a driveway and the second another $35 for parking in front of a fire hydrant. They were written within two minutes of each other. The so-called driveway they said I was parked in front of is not a driveway. It's a fake driveway because there is no drive-thru. There's a brick wall in front of it! And it's not possible to be parked in front of the driveway AND fire hydrant at the same time-- unless, of course, the rear-end of my car was on the red line near the fire hydrant.

Unbelievable!

I'm not going to fight these tickets because there is no due process. They will get another Griswold "Assignment of partial Interest". It seemed to have worked last time. Although I should check with DMV on this.

Livefree Posted - 27 Oct 2003 : 10:52:38
Godlyman,

What you are saying then is that if the state takes your car, you will allow them to do that, because, according to the scriptures, you don't own anything?

godlyman Posted - 27 Oct 2003 : 10:40:39
This is why it is pointless to go to a piece of paper for your authority. The only authority is found in our Father in Heaven, through Christ Jesus.

If anyone believes they are the "owner" of something, the State will have complete control and jurisdiction over what you believe "you" own!!! Why is this? Because, according to scripture, YOU do not own anything! GOD is the One who owns everything, and we are simply stewards of what belongs to HIM. If you say, "I OWN THIS," this goes against scripture, and therefore, it is lawless, and the State regulates those who are lawless.

Therefore, when one says, "This is MY property...leave me alone," this is denoting SELF WILL. And the government has jurisdiction over those who exercise self-will, because that means they are not exercising God's Will when they are doing their OWN will.

The Christ's assembly does NOT exost on some piece of paper. It exists in the hearts of men and is expressed in their outward acts. If you try to go to some piece of paper for your "authority" to "own" something, it will be completely pointless.

We are not to put our faith in a man made piece of paper, for MAN has complete control over what HE creates. Therefore, the only way to be FREE from man's control is to submit yourself to God's control, and do HIS Will.

For those who truly desire to exercise God's Will, using a mode of movement WITHOUT government regulation and control, there is only ONE answer...go to God's Word for your authority.

The answer to exercizing your duty of movement outside the jurisdiction of the State is found here:

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/movement.html
Livefree Posted - 26 Oct 2003 : 23:16:32
Larry Becrafty is wrong.

http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/MCOs.htm

Livefree Posted - 26 Oct 2003 : 15:47:17
quote:
Originally posted by Lewish

For anyone interested, here is how I obtained the Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin for my truck and become the true owner.
I went down to my friendly truck dealer to buy a truck with no bed on it. I wanted to put my own custom bed on it; one set up for use with a fifth wheel (gooseneck) trailer.

O.K., here comes the surprise. When you buy a "cab and chassis" you aren't buying a vehicle in the legal sense as a state defines it. Thus, instead of a registration for title, they give you the Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin.

What is supposed to happen then is, you take your "cab and chassis" and go and put your bed, body, box or whatever on it. Then you take the truck and the MCO to the state police department, who will inspect it and give you a paper certifying your truck to now be a legal vehicle. They will do this with no hassle as long as you have all the required safety lighting. Taillights, brakelights, and side marker lights. You are then supposed to take that certificate and your MCO to the department of licensing and give them to the good people there. They will give you a temporary tag and tell you your "certificate of title" will be in the mail within 45 days. And Voila' you have just given your perfected, true title to the state, who isn't going to give it back without a fight.

I have refused to register the MCO, and I have refused to get the certificate of legal vehicle from the state police. I see no reason to give away something I worked hard to obtain.

Do you?

Go in peace,

Lewis,

I don't have a truck. So how does one go about getting their MCO on their car. Since I live in a city, I get parking tickets (not intentionally) and if you have more than five, I've been told that the Sheriff will tow your car away after five unpaid parking tickets.

I've got four unpaid parking tickets that I'm concerned about and don't know if getting the MCO is going to make a difference in getting my car back after it's been towed. Do I need to get the MCO, and if so, HOW?

The sheriff's office has dishonored my UCC-1 Security Agreement "assignment of interest" document I sent them for a $250 parking ticket. So that told me a UCC-1/Security Agreement will not stop them from towing my car away if I get ONE more parking ticket. Occasionaly I forget to move my car, or whatever.. but it is never intentional.

Is there anything in the file section of the freedomnews group that would be useful to this situation?

Thanks Lewis!

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000