Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2004 :  21:49:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings In His name Yahashua, The Messiah,

From what I know and understand... the moon is a dead compacted dust ball, showing me the reflection of the dead in sins, all bundled-up and cudled protecting themselves of the destruction it has caused upon itself, by cunning others to believe. Why people continue to concentrate on "flying/focusing" on the moon (a dead ball), to me is as worshiping the horned-owl.

In Him, I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2004 :  21:42:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
1 John 2:22. {KJV} who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is anti-christ that denieth the Father and the Son.
{American} he is a liar that denys that Yahushuah is Yahuweh's Firstborn Son, Messiah of Israel, and the liar is of his father, the devil. For the Father was in the Son, reconciling the Children unto Himself, through the sacrifice of Life through the shed blood.
Yahushuah became The Melchisedec High Priest, after His death, burial, and resurrection.
Revelations 1:5...and from Yahushuah Messiah, the Faithful witness, the first 'begotten' of the dead, and the Chief of the kings of the earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood.
{personal to BatKol} John 1:11...He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2004 :  03:54:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry Robert-James I cannot receive the vicarious NICEAN KATTI version of the Son. I am truly sorry that you don't have the eyes to see Me as I Am. There is harmony between the NT and the Tanakh when the allegorcal death, burial, resurrection is understood in Melchezidek context. I was hoping that my sharing all of this would be more in the Spirit of Paul's efforts in Romans 1:11 but you received "Me" not.

Yahushua was first among many who have Realized the non-identified state of Melchezidek and Now, having for mySelf finally understood the implications of "this", I can tell you that I only reject the CATHO=NICEAN version of the SON, not the True Son which never died and cannot die..

Now "I Am" He (mystery paradox: I always "was" and Eternally shall be).

Edited by - BatKol on 11 Feb 2004 03:57:54
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2004 :  22:23:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I Greet you all, In His name, Yahushuah,

As I read this article, much was revealed:

The New Zionist Captivity
By Adrian Krieg
© 2004 A. H. Krieg
2-2-4

All other considerations aside, The New Zionist Captivity of America is now in full bloom. Any thought that our domestic or foreign policy is made in favor of or on behalf of America and Americans must be dreaming. The Diaspora (1), which was before the inquisition centered in Spain, moved to Amsterdam Holland at the height of the inquisition, and then to London, and from there to NYC. Jewish communities are ruled over by an amalgamation of Rabbinical (2) tyrants, and are called Kahal's (3) NYC is the Grand Kahal of the Diaspora of the world. Note that the grand Kahal is always located in the major trading power of the world. As Herzel (4) so aptly put it "we thrive on the terrible power of the purse". So much for Zionist nationalism and allegiance to the nation in which they reside, Zionists have allegiance only to the Jewish community. The Talmud is quite clear in allowing Jews to lie, cheat or steal from any non-Jewish entity. In fact dispensation is given for even the vilest acts perpetrated against any none Jew. Verification of this is readily available through an examination of major spies against America, a great preponderance of whom from Pollard to the Rosenberg's have all been Zionists. All this is confirmed in the writings of the Talmud, for any who are able to obtain a translation. Zionists believe that the first five books of the Bible the Torah to be simply a history of the Jewish peoples and outside of that of little religious or social import.

In the lengthy tortured process to take over American foreign policy the Zionists became the captors of the CFR (5) which they began to dominate during the FDR administration. Since that time all American foreign policy emanates from 68th St. in NYC and the CFR. If in fact you want to predict American policy all you need to do is to read Foreign Affairs (6) four times a year and you will become an accurate predictor of our foreign policy. It must be made clear that any organization can be run and managed while holding a minority stake in its overall membership. It is position within the organization that determines its leadership and direction. Just because Zionists do not represent the majority membership of the CFR, Trilateral Commission or the Bilderberger group, does not mean they do not control the venue. We know this from the fact that the majority of multi-national corporations are run by individuals who at best control eight to ten percent of the stock Furthermore for members of the military seeking rapid advancement, membership in the CFR is almost a necessity. Dwight Eisenhower, Alexander Hague, and numerous generals have rapidly risen from colonel to four star general through their membership and acquiescence to CFR dictums.

In its entirety at:
http://www.rense.com/general48/captiv.htm

I am, In Him,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2004 :  16:44:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Manuel,
From my understanding these Jews are not real Jews. The orthodox definition of a "Jew" is one who follows both the written and oral Torah (Talmud). You and I both know the Talmud is an invention of the rabbis but never the less, the orthodox Jews view complience to both as manditory for being called a 'Jew'. From what I have witnessed in my studies, the orthodox do not consider these 'zionists' to be real Jews but rather atheists using the 'zionist' front to gain access to ISRAEL. Many orthos echo the same accusation against ISRAEL as you all do here. It is a FICTIONAL
STATE where Torah (both written and oral) is NOT endorsed. SOme Hassidim, such as the Satmars, will spit is you mention ISRAEL... So these false-zionists are not looked at as Jews but atheists by "real Jews".

I think this political problem goes beyond 'isms' and it is good to know what 'the others' are saying.

Check out: http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/ to see what these Jews say about ISRAEL.

Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2004 :  18:57:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BatKol, I greet you In His name, Yahushuah, The Messiah.

Please bare with me here for I do not understand...

You say that the orthodox definition of a Jew is one who follows both the written and oral Torah (Talmud)." How and why was the Talmud an invention of the rabbis, and what rabbis are you writting of?

Why do orthos echo, as you write, "same accusation against ISRAEL?" And why do you also attach "as you all do here?"

Where can I read the Talmud, in order, as you say, read of "an invention of the rabbis,"
depending of whom these rabbis are?

Solely In His Grace, Yahushuah,I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2004 :  22:10:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greeting Manuel,

You said: You say that the orthodox definition of a Jew is one who follows both the written and oral Torah (Talmud)." How and why was the Talmud an invention of the rabbis, and what rabbis are you writting of?

BatKol:

How: The Rabbis claim that the Talmud was given to Moses and was to remain in oral form. However the Torah states that Moses wrote down all the words that YHWH gave to him. This is the "how" of the invention. At the time of Christ the Talmud was still oral and there were various sects that focused around cetain teacher's interperatation of it. The school of Shami or Hillel, etc.

Why: Around 300AD because of dispersion it was decided that the oral teachings needed to be written down.

Manuel said: Why do orthos echo, as you write, "same accusation against ISRAEL?" And why do you also attach "as you all do here?"

BatKol: Because the ultra orthodox Rabbis complain that their is no Sovereignty for them and that ISRAEL is a FICTION of the UN. Torah is not the Law of the land there. It is a secular STATE and they know it. The same claim is made against the USA.

Manuel: Where can I read the Talmud, in order, as you say, read of "an invention of the rabbis,"
depending of whom these rabbis are?

BatKol: http://www.aishdas.org/webshas/

Hope this helps. I was going off of memory on the above but the link here should help.

Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2004 :  23:08:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BatKol, I greet you In His name everlasting, Yahushuah.

I will follow up on these teachings you write of. Thank you for your response.

Do you find discrepencies on the written Laws Moses wrote down versus the oral, then written down on the Talmud?

Through His Grace and Light, I am, Father Willing,
Manuel

One more thought... I noticed the user-name you use on this ecclesia which is Bat Kol. What does Bat Kol mean? No ill intent, even though I have seen, felt and heard much, but from the first "searches" I gathered, it seemed that they where of a feminine status?

Addition per edit:

Definitions say that Bat Kol is a "heavenly voice," also say that it is "daughter from heaven," and heavenly divine commands from Father:

Genesis 3:9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
Genesis 22:11 And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.

Exodus 3:4 And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.

Deuteronomy 4:33 Did ever people hear the voice of God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as thou hast heard, and live?

Job 38:1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

Daniel 4:31 While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee.

Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Mark 1:11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Mark 9:7 And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

Luke 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Luke 9:35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

John 12:28-30 Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again. The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him. Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.

Acts 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

2 Peter 1:17,18 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

Revelation 10:4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

Revelation 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Revelation 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

Revelation 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Edited by - Manuel on 18 Feb 2004 11:04:39
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2004 :  09:03:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Manuel,

Yep, you got it right.. Heavenly Voice.. nice research. I am a singer and song writer and compose a good bit of my songs from
the words of the Psalms. My best piece (in my opinion) is Psalm 91.
I like to think that I co-wrote with David. The other song that everybody always wants to hear is "light of the world" which I wrote both lyrics and music to. I thought it tied in nicely for this group when talking scripture. I studied Hebrew to the intermediate level
and the phrase BatKol always stuck with me.

Yes, most definately the Talmud is in contra to Torah. Torah says the Mosheh wrote down ALL of the words so the oral torah is an invention of the rabbis.

Sorry it is taking me so long to get back on these posts. I am trying to get a good bit of work done before Pesach (passover) so
I can take a much needed break.

BK

Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2004 :  10:46:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
P.S. - A "voice" in and of itself is neither male nor female.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000