Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Roman World
 Civil Governments
 What is the "free-est" state to live in?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

berkano
Advanced Member

uSA
129 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2003 :  17:52:11  Show Profile  Visit berkano's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sambo1011

Does anyone have any information about which areas are Gestapo-lite?

That is, areas that don't seem to require Marriage Licences and Birth Certificates, etc. to exist?

The freest state that one can live in is the Kingdom of Heaven. Those lines drawn on the maps by the government are legal fictions and have no standing in Law. The whole earth is the Kingdom of Heaven. Therefore, wherever you are is the freest state, if you hold citizenship only in the Highest Kingdom.

- Berkano
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2003 :  02:28:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Berkano,

I second that motion!

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Enoch

USA
32 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2003 :  03:14:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If we stop and realize that our purpose here is to serve His purpose - whatever it may be. Then we may come to the conclusion all of Caesar's doing is about getting as much Federal Reserve Notes as they can from you. Is His Purpose about us quibbling over the FRN's?
Is the true answer to be free to simply serve His purpose and to remain on that purpose? I don't really know the practical answer for most people's questions including my own (quite ignorant at that). But maybe the answer to be free from the bondage of Rome is to agree with the enemy (although not the same as to submit to the enemy) and then serve His purpose.
This might not make much sense cause it is a very amorphous thought which I haven't quite sorted out yet.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewish

Berkano,

I second that motion!

Lewis

Go to Top of Page

godslawissupreme

Canada
30 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2003 :  16:11:09  Show Profile  Visit godslawissupreme's Homepage  Send godslawissupreme an ICQ Message  Click to see godslawissupreme's MSN Messenger address  Send godslawissupreme a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Please Note: That this Information is only Correct within the Confines of New York State at Time of Posting.
It Has Been the Policy of Law Makers, (Civil Government) That There is a TIME LIMITATION ON ALL
TRANSACTIONS OF A COMMERCIAL NATURE. THE LAW USUALLY APPLIES TO 3 COOMON RULES
1ST = 20YRS IS A TIME TESTED METHOD OF CIVIL GOVERNMENT TO SHIFT AWAY THE PEOPLE FROM AOPPLYING
THERE RIGHTS TO A CONSTITUTIAL TYPE OF GOVERNMENT. IN NY THEY HAVEA CONSTITUTIONAL FORUM EVERY SO
MANY YEARS AND ITS NOT PUBLIC TO THE PUBLIC, UNLESS YOU LIVE WITHIN ALBANY COUNTY.
2ND = CHECK EACH POF YOUR STATE LAWS UNDER CIVIL PRACTICES AS TO WHEN A TIME LIMIT EXPIRES,
THIS IS KEY AS CIVIL GOVERNMENT CHANGES LAWS & RULES AND REGULATIONS DAILY, AS TO KEEP THE PUBLIC
CONFUSED AND SCARED INTO A MAIZE. SO THEY WILLNOT PERSUE THERE LEGAL RIGHTS.
3RD = IF YOU HAVEA MARRIAGE PERFORMED BY A MARRIAGE CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT WITHIN COMPLIED CONSENT
BETWEEN THE MARTIAL PARTIES AND WITNESSES WITHIN A CHURCH SETTING AND CERTIFIED BY THE PASTOR AND
AT LEAST ONE WITNESS PER SIDE, YOU HAVEA LEGAL MARTIAL CONTRACT. AND ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS TO START
USING THAT LAST NAME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AFTER THE NAME HAS BEEN USED 3 TIMES OR MORE WITHIN
LAWFUL PROSCRIPTION IT BECOMES A FCAT OF LAW AND YOU NOW HAVE CHANGED HER NAME TO MARTIAL STATUS
WITHOUT ANY BLODDSHED.
NOTE: ALWAYS CARRY A COPY OF MARRAIGE CONTRACT WITH YOU , NOT THE ORIGINAL FOR PROOF OF COMPLIANCE
AND TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU HOLD THE ORIGINAL AS THE HOLDER IN DUE COURSE. A LEGAL TERM, ANY
QUESTIONS CONSULT A LAW DICTIONARY.
GOD BLESS TO YOU ALL
Go to Top of Page

Owenbrittont
Advanced Member

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2003 :  16:24:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Christian Community Meeting in Pennsylvania 2PM June 22 near Lancaster. If you are interested please email me at:
owenbrittont@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2003 :  22:09:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi godslawissupreme,

Please stop yelling. Writing in all capital letters is considered yelling.

Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Owenbrittont
Advanced Member

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2003 :  18:06:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have about eight seats left for Sunday's meeting on forming a Chrisitan Community in Pa. Anyone else interested please e mail me by tommorrow 4PM Sat. 21.

Meeting Elizabethtown, Pa.

owenbrittont@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2003 :  21:29:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Enoch,

You may have stumbled upon something here.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
If we stop and realize that our purpose here is to serve His [God's] purpose - whatever it may be. Then we may come to the conclusion all of Caesar's doing is about getting as many Federal Reserve Notes as they can from you. Is His Purpose about us quibbling over the FRN's? Is the true answer to be free, to simply serve His purpose and to remain on that purpose? . . . maybe the answer to be free from the bondage of Rome, is to agree with the enemy (although not the same as to submit to the enemy) and then serve His purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

The other day some friends treated me to a film that I had not seen before -- "The Matrix." It is full of symbolism about our lack of freedom within Caesar's System -- represented in the film by "The Matrix" Now, The Matrix was a system where billions of human bodies were encased in pods in order to harness their energy, all the while feeding their minds with an elaborate fantasy that they were living normal lives. It shows that our own lives are, of course, "all in the mind." I recommend the film highly.

One of the attributes of those who discovered what The Matrix really was, and who were in the process of becoming free from it, was that they could enter and exit it by contacting their central control room -- akin to our contacting The Big Control Room In The Sky. However, once inside The Matrix, they were bound by all of its laws. If they died there -- even though it was only in their minds -- then they also died physically. You see, the body cannot exist without the mind.

So why would they not just keep away from it, once they were outside? For two reasons: 1) Having tasted true Freedom, they wanted to free others, and 2) They knew that The Matrix would not stop until it had everyone under its control. They were constantly in mortal danger.

You see, there cannot be even one tiny voice of opposition, nor even of questioning. For that would be an ultimate threat to the existence of The Matrix -- which is build solely upon ILLUSION. This is the reason that the Soviets and other totalitarian systems totally controlled the media. This is why they locked up ANY dissenting voice into an insane asylum, or sent them to Siberia.

So, Enoch, “to serve HIS purpose” means to FREE OURSELVES from The Matrix. Only then, can we free others. Yet there are those who DO NOT WANT TO BE FREE. This covers 95% or more of humanity. In the film, there was one who gained his freedom, yet he preferred illusion to Reality, so he sabotaged the Free Men’s efforts as part of a “deal with the Devil” -- in order to return to the relative comfort of The Matrix.

What does it REALLY mean to be “FREE?” This is a topic that should be discussed in its own section. So a new section has been started under “Civil Governments” called -- “TRUE FREEDOM.”

Be Well,
Doer
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2003 :  12:55:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We would do well to re-visit the movie-story, "Arimstad". It's all about freedom vs. slavery.
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2004 :  07:21:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations in the name of the King of kings, doer:
Peace be to the house.
We are verily confused by these remarks of yours:
“Then again, THE NUMBER is quite useful…order to provide sustenance for ourselves and our family…So there is a way to use Caesar's Number and other tools of The Abominable System. But we must be very conscious of falling into their trap of co-dependence.”
Our questions are these:
(1) First, and foremost, why do you call it “Caesar’s Number” why not call it what it is, “The Mark of the Beast”?!?!
(2) You state that we must be very conscious of falling into…co-dependence. “The Beast”, as most know, is a “system” and a system is defined as this by Webster’s 1828 Dictionary of American English: “1. An assemblage of things adjusted into a regular whole; or a whole plan or scheme consisting of many parts connected in such a manner as to create a chain of mutual dependencies…” Thus, by participating in it, is not one co-dependent?
(3) And, do you not verify this by stating that you are dependent upon “The Mark of the Beast” for sustenance for yourself and your family? How much more dependent could one get?
(4) And finally, do we not substantiate these insolent words of the Adversary to our Head by doing so? Job 2:4 And satan answered Yahweh [#H3068], and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.
Further on in this “string” [I believe it is called] you make this statement:
“In fact, a strong case can be made, that we do NO COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY WHATSOEVER -- since the taxes from this only goes to make Caesar stronger. There are SEVERAL DOZEN "hidden" taxes on one loaf of bread, so imagine how much we support The System by buying ANYTHING.”
Are we to presume from this that you equate this as equivalent with taking “The Mark of the Beast”? Is your presumption of this Scripturally based? It seems that the Scripture does not concur; we give this as our example:
Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Yahushua [#G2424; #H3091], and for the word of Yahweh [God], and which had not worshipped [bent the knee and obeyed] the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with the Anointed a thousand years.
Nowhere do we see; “…or paying any kind of tax”, mentioned. This we perceive to be fallacious reasoning as it is virtually impossible to do, since many, as you have pointed out, are “hidden taxes” [on bows and arrows for example]. Should we not pay “excise tax” on gasoline, to pay for the use of the pavement and the production of the fuel? Would it not be theft to do otherwise since it was their effort that went into producing these things? Ambassadors from other nations do so without losing their “citizenship” to their father [founder]. But they do not pay “income tax” to their host, nor are they “bound” by their so-called laws. In fact, their Embassy is hallowed ground set right smack dab in the middle of the host nation where the “host” must “doff their shoes [figuratively]” to walk into this Embassy, as it is “sacred ground”, i.e. set apart from the host nation.
Still later you state:
“Surely He did not create us and put us in our present situation, expecting that we should immediately "walk on water," call manna from heaven for our sustenance, and live only on Spirit!”
Do you not feel that it would be wrong of us to accuse Him for “our present situation” since we, just as the ancient Yisra’elites of Shama’el’s day [See I Shama’el (Samuel) 8:6-20], and the “chief priests and elders” in Yahushua’s day [we have no king but caesar], “choose” governments of men over the government of Yahweh, saying “we will not have this one to reign over us”. Do not we allow our “shepherds” to teach our children and us this same “doctrine” via their private interpretation of Romans thirteen? Or do we blame our parents, and their parents and their parents before them when we were Specifically told not to follow in the footsteps of our fathers? He gave us only what we have asked for, therefore it is on our heads, and not His!!
In summation: The “critics” of the fellowcitizens of the commonwealth of Yisra’el always look for any “chink in the armor”, just as the adversary does, and this is good, as we must always be on the lookout for the “snares” set by the Beast, and this only serves to makes us keener. For this we thank you. Oh, and a small word of caution: “No one ever built a monument to a critic”, only the "DOERS" receive monuments [Kingdoms].

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el, NOT the STATE OF ISRAEL.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 12 Feb 2004 09:03:58
Go to Top of Page

kirkguardian

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2005 :  13:14:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rdm

There is a group of families living in Southern Missouri who don't have any of Caesar's papers, marks, numbers, etc. They do rather well.

Office of the Overseer for the Popular Assembly of Redemptive Dominion Missions, a corporation sole, and his successors.
http://www.angelfire.com/sd2/rdm

Hello Overseer: Todd Michael; Haus Von Weisser

Would it be fair to say that you're not a part of this group "who don't have any of Caesar's papers, marks, numbers," since you're a corporate officer of a corporation sole, and corporation soles are "creatures of civil law" (http://geocities.com/corporatesole/saintpiusx.html) and do have "Caesar's papers, marks, numbers, etc."?
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2005 :  06:57:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Frank pledge.

That is the name of this particular "Tens", the families grouped together in positive law jural society.

A privatized common law. The constitutions provide for this under "home rule". It is a very powerful mechanism.
Go to Top of Page

jerrypitts

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2005 :  23:05:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sambo1011

Does anyone have any information about which areas are Gestapo-lite?

That is, areas that don't seem to require Marriage Licences and Birth Certificates, etc. to exist?

DEATH.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2005 :  10:22:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rather;

EVERYWHERE.

The areas that require all the licensing are not territorial. The main thrust of regulation came with the Bankers' Holiday in March of 1933. It clearly applies to an extraterritorial policy of bankruptcy and is confined to the district. The States were in agreement but that does not bring the states into pledging the soil assets in collateral.

I am not in the State of Colorado any more than my acceptance into the Freemasons. I may go enjoy the library and museum there but they would be first to admit, I am not in the Freemasons for simply enjoying public access to their facilities.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2005 :  13:54:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like the song: "I'm in a new man state of mind..."

Edited by - Manuel on 26 May 2005 13:55:15
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2005 :  08:53:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations, brother and sisters:

Peace be unto the house.

The “Freest state to Live In” is in the state, i.e. condition of, fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra’el*, under the perfect Law of liberty, Yahuwâh’s Ten Commandments, the Eternal Moral Law.

But please do not construe “free” to mean that you will not be persecuted/prosecuted by the Adversary however, for it is written:

Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted/prosecuted me, they will also persecute/prosecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. (the brother Robert: translation of Yahu’hanan [Iohn} 15:20)

Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Righteous One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it. (the brother Robert: translation of Act 7:52-53)

* Do not confuse the commonwealth of Yisra’el with the man-made STATE OF ISRAEL; they are not the same!

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 21 Jun 2005 08:56:52
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2005 :  20:06:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is a serious joke going around that if the STATE OF ISRAEL was a FEDERAL STATE OF THE U.S. it would only have two SENATORS ;)
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2005 :  08:12:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations brothers and sisters:

Peace be unto the house.

In our last post we made the statement: “But please do not construe “free” to mean that you will not be persecuted/prosecuted by the Adversary…”

Remember how the government of Judaea constantly sought to ensnare Yahushua [JESUS]?

And they watched him, and sent forth spies, which should feign themselves just men, that they might take hold of his words, that so they might deliver him unto the power and authority of the governor (leader, that is, chief person…of a province).

That was then and this is now. Has anything changed? Shortly after we arrived in this place I went to the Sheriff with a written document explaining our status as fellowcitizens of the household of Yahuwâh, alternately referred to as the Kingdom of God, the Kingdom of Heaven, or the commonwealth of Yisra’el. I also explained to him that we would intentionally cause no harm to any of his citizens, since we were moral beings, i.e. we adhered to the Ten Commandments to the best of our ability.

And He wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant, the Ten Commandments. Exodus 34:28b

And He declared His covenant to you which He has commanded you to do, the Ten Commandments; and He wrote them on two tablets of stone. Deuteronomy 4:13

At this time I also explained to him, in writing, that as citizens of another jurisdiction, we are unable to get license from his masters, since they require adherence to another ruler or government and that our Sovereign (Suveran) forbids that.

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Mattith’yahu [Matthew] 6:24

So, being a “peace officer” he of course thanked me for introducing myself and my Presiding Officer (Yahushua), and for giving him our assurance that we would not be committing murder (6th Commandment), adultery (7th Commandment), stealing (8th Commandment), bearing false witness against our neighbors (9th Commandment), or coveting the possessions of any of his citizens (10th Commandment), right? I mean, would someone intent on committing those crimes against the citizens of his jurisdiction come to him and announce their presence and their intent? Common sense would say that this is not very likely.

Though he did thank me at that original meeting, he also stated that he would read the papers which I had given him and that he would arrange a meeting in a few days to discuss them, but from that day forward he refused to ever keep his word regarding our meeting to answer any questions he might have concerning the papers he had been served. He steadfastly refused to see me again.

The AGENTS then began Persecuting/Pursuing us, setting up roadblocks (entrapments) on the tiny, little, winding back roads of the mountainous area we sojourn in, checking for DRIVER LICENSES, and eventually imprisoning me and stealing some of our possessions (pickup truck and its contents), though they were kind enough to let my helpmeet take, to our temporary abode, the foodstuffs we had just procured.

After three days in solitary confinement I was dragged into their court for their JUDGE to attempt to further Prosecute/Persecute me but since there was no injured man or woman who came forward and because he was unable to Attorn me, that is to say he was unable to get me to voluntarily transfer my homage to his Ba’al (Lord), he figuratively washed his hands before the multitude, saying, “…you are free to go”.

Attorn, v.i. [L. ad and torno.] In the feudal law, to turn, or transfer homage and service from one lord to another. – Webster’s 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language
[Note: This is the duty of an ATTORNER, or what you now call an ATTORNEY, which is an OFFICER OF THE COURT. Of means, “created by, and thus belonging to” the COURT.]

For months after that kosmokrator’s AGENTS set traps (roadblocks) seeking to ensnare those of us here who are not of their world (arrangement/government/jurisdiction), even though, to the best of my knowledge, not one of their citizens had ever been harmed by any one of Yahuwâh’s citizens. In fact, some of their own citizens came forward and made statements on our behalf. One of their own reportedly asking a CHIEF AGENT something to the effect of, “He’s honest, he works hard, and he causes no trouble, what more do you want from him?

So…“please do not construe “free” to mean that you will not be Persecuted/Prosecuted by the Adversary…”

Adversary, n. [See Adverse.] 1. An enemy or foe; one who has enmity... – Webster’s 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with Yahuwâh? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of Yahuwâh. (the brother Robert: translation of Ya’aqob [James] 4:4)

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against Yahuwâh, and against his anointed one{s}... (the brother Robert: translation of Psalm 2:2)

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 22 Jun 2005 08:56:00
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2005 :  13:27:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings to you oneisraelite,

So true. I will not forget the ways on which they tempt and lure, using even ones offspring. They brag of kidnappings committed seldomly by others and commercialize it on their net-works, when in fact they commit the attrocities themselves a million times fold.

I remember a prophesy once told regarding a man gone fishing into the deepest parts of the oceans. The man was given a commandment to cast his line deep unto the abyss. Suddenly to the mans amazement, a huge marlin of beautiful colours was felt caught on his line. A beautiful creature displaying rainbow colors would jump out from the surface and splash back under. The man observed the wonderful delight until the beautiful creature finally disappeared.

I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2005 :  21:52:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations brother Manuel:

Peace be unto the house.

Yes, they do indeed use our children to bait us into their jurisdiction. This may be why we see this in the Set-Apart Scripture.

If his master has given him a wife, and she has born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself.

Who gave us our wife? Some may say, “the LORD did”; but we say, “which LORD”, which LORD is the authority in that three-party trust, for it is written, there belords many.

The three “parties” in a marriage are husband, wife and _____________.

We fill in that blank by realizing in whose authority were we married; this authority is the master in that marriage. Was it by the power vested in me by the STATE OF _______________ (STATE LICENSE required) or was it by the power vested in me by Jehovah/Yahweh/Yahuwâh (no STATE LICENSE required)?
quote:
The most blatant declaration of this fact that I have ever found is a brochure entitled "With This Ring I Thee Wed." It is found in county courthouses across Ohio where people go to obtain their marriage licenses. It is published by the Ohio State Bar Association. The opening paragraph under the subtitle "Marriage Vows" states, "Actually, when you repeat your marriage vows you enter into a legal contract. There are three parties to that contract. 1.You; 2. Your husband or wife, as the case may be; and 3. the State of Ohio.” - brother Gregory, http://www.hisholychurch.net/study/gods/mvm.html [Emphasis added]

“There are three parties to that contract”, not four! And this is not unique to the STATE OF OHIO, brothers and sisters!

Now perhaps we can guess why the STATE can take people’s children away from them; the STATE, as master, has the beneficial interest, which is the profit, benefit, or advantage resulting from a contract, which of course are the children.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 22 Jun 2005 22:20:38
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000